+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9

Thread: The Skinwalker Ranch

1. Link to Post #161
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Default Re: The Skinwalker Ranch

It is an unsettling subject at times - depending upon your experiences of course.

It would be interesting to hear news about the ranch itself, but I have not heard anything new.

And nothing wrong with that.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2021), Harmony (20th April 2021), Mike (19th April 2021), wondering (21st April 2021)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,309 times in 5,692 posts

Whatever is going on at the ranch, it has nothing to do with spacefaring astronauts from another planet. What alien civilization would arrive at a ranch in the middle of nowhere to harass people who live there with disembodied voices speaking strange languages, or to remove all their groceries from the cupboards when they weren't looking?

It's clearly a mischievous paranormal force of some sort, even deadly at times. Nothing it has done so far suggests any deep purpose whatsoever aside from frightening people senseless.

It appears interested in our livestock, but that may also be some kind of misdirection, or deliberate myth making. The entity or entities that occupy that space behave much more like what John Keel called "ultraterrestrials" than they do extraterrestrials. It appears that the phenomena is a natural condition of the planet and has been around earth far longer than us. Perhaps we are haunting it's space, and not vice versa
    Last edited by Mike; 19th April 2021 at 23:51.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2021), Ewan (21st April 2021), Harmony (20th April 2021), Hym (28th May 2021), Ivanhoe (20th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (27th May 2021), mountain_jim (20th April 2021), Siphonemis (20th April 2021), wondering (21st April 2021)

5. Link to Post #163
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Whatever is going on at the ranch, it has nothing to do with spacefaring astronauts from another planet. What alien civilization would arrive at a ranch in the middle of nowhere to harass people who live there with disembodied voices speaking strange languages, or to remove all their groceries from the cupboards when they weren't looking?

It's clearly a mischievous paranormal force of some sort, even deadly at times. Nothing it has done so far suggests any deep purpose whatsoever aside from frightening people senseless.

It appears interested in our livestock, but that may also be some kind of misdirection, or deliberate myth making. The entity or entities that occupy that space behave much more like what John Keel called "ultraterrestrials" than they do extraterrestrials. It appears that the phenomena is a natural condition of the planet and has been around earth far longer than us. Perhaps we are haunting it's space, and not vice versa
    Ok, so here's the thing. (there's always a thing)

When we lived in B.C. Canada, we had a small chunk of land about 45 minutes east from Vancouver. It was like an alcove type area near the mountains. There was many things that occurred there just like what is said to have occurred at The Skinwalker Ranch. We had a lot of paranormal stuff, weird stuff, and things that just didn't fit or make sense. We did not see any weird animal type creatures though.

My main point is that there was also UFO activity there. So I believe that there is a connection somehow - maybe it is a portal/travel point. Maybe ETs made it a destination point and in doing so have somehow created a weird portal effect where inter-dimensional things can come and go.

So I believe that the ETs use this point because it exists, or it exists because they used the area to travel so much that it has caused a break down between the dimensions or something.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Alecs (20th April 2021), Bill Ryan (20th April 2021), Ewan (21st April 2021), Harmony (20th April 2021), Hym (28th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (27th May 2021), Mike (20th April 2021), onevoice (21st April 2021), wondering (21st April 2021)

7. Link to Post #164
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

According to this interview, media coverage is forthcoming.

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)

Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch

On episode 209 of SOMEWHERE IN THE SKIES, we are joined by Skinwalker Ranch owner Brandon Fugal.

Published 18th April 2021 (59:25)

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th April 2021), Ewan (21st April 2021), Flowerpunkchip (26th May 2021), Harmony (20th April 2021), Mike (20th April 2021), Spellbound (21st April 2021)

9. Link to Post #165
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,309 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)

Ok, so here's the thing. (there's always a thing)

When we lived in B.C. Canada, we had a small chunk of land about 45 minutes east from Vancouver. It was like an alcove type area near the mountains. There was many things that occurred there just like what is said to have occurred at The Skinwalker Ranch. We had a lot of paranormal stuff, weird stuff, and things that just didn't fit or make sense. We did not see any weird animal type creatures though.

My main point is that there was also UFO activity there. So I believe that there is a connection somehow - maybe it is a portal/travel point. Maybe ETs made it a destination point and in doing so have somehow created a weird portal effect where inter-dimensional things can come and go.

So I believe that the ETs use this point because it exists, or it exists because they used the area to travel so much that it has caused a break down between the dimensions or something.

Oh there's UFO activity there, for sure!

But my personal opinion is that these unidentified flying objects at the ranch are not alien beings from other star systems. Their behavior is way too bizarre

I tend to agree with John Keel, who suggests these types of entities are native to this planet, or at the very least have been visiting and living here for some time, but are also able to move thru dimensions and so forth.

He even goes so far to say that the manifestations are merely expressions of a much larger force. What are the chances of having a Mothman, men in black, ufo's, contactees, abductions, and poltergeists all in the same place and at the same time? Much more likely, imo, that they are all one and the same thing, expressing itself in individual units or individual phenomena..like shape-shifting blobs of light in the sky, for example (note: his experiences in Point Pleasant, West Virginia were very similar to the events at Skinwalker Ranch)

At Skinwalker Ranch, for example, bizarre looking dogs were seen smoking cigarettes on the side of the road. Truly! And there were wolves that were impervious to shotgun blasts...wolves that apparently disappeared into thin air! (the Gorman's followed one wolf's tracks into a wide open muddy area, and they just stopped!) So the events there go way beyond your standard UFO sightings. I think it's something else entirely

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th April 2021), Ewan (21st April 2021), Harmony (20th April 2021), Hym (28th May 2021), mountain_jim (20th April 2021), Patient (20th April 2021), Spellbound (21st April 2021), wondering (21st April 2021)

11. Link to Post #166
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

According to this interview, media coverage is forthcoming.

Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch

On episode 209 of SOMEWHERE IN THE SKIES, we are joined by Skinwalker Ranch owner Brandon Fugal.

Published 18th April 2021 (59:25)

Interesting when he says, in his opinion, they are dealing with a diversity of origins and agendas. He gets asked all the time, is it aliens, is it interdimensional, or is it spiritual as in angels and demons....to which he says all of the above.

I watched the Joe Rogan interview last Spring with Jeremy Korbell and George Knapp about Skinwalker and was quite impressed. While I don't focus on Skinwalker as much as I do on other phenomena...I do honestly believe there is something going on and it is the most paranormal spot on this planet.

Oh, and Mike (so happy you are still here at Avalon, btw, I've missed your sense of analysis and humor), don't forget Squatch. There have been Bigfoot sightings at Skinwalker, which, imo, only stands reason such that native amercians (Indians) are synonymous with Squatch.

Dave - Toronto

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2021), boja (21st April 2021), Ewan (21st April 2021), Hym (28th May 2021), Mike (21st April 2021), Ol' Roy (26th April 2022), wondering (21st April 2021)

13. Link to Post #167
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,039 times in 645 posts

soz, Point taken. Was 5' 8" now feeling 2" tall.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2021), Hym (28th May 2021), Spellbound (21st April 2021), wondering (21st April 2021)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,953 times in 2,389 posts

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    soz, Point taken. Was 5' 8" now feeling 2" tall.
    I know that feeling.

Again I apologise for my abrupt response to your initial post, it truly was unnecessary.

It is a fascinating subject, just don't get lost in it.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2021), Hym (28th May 2021), scotslad (22nd April 2021), Spellbound (21st April 2021), wondering (21st April 2021)

17. Link to Post #169
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,715 times in 20,824 posts

• UFO/UAP LIVESTREAM Skinwalker Ranch Ep. 4 Review:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Richter (27th May 2021)

19. Link to Post #170
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,533 times in 725 posts

I just finished part 4 and imo it's better than the first season.

But than again...

In this part for instance they do an experiment with a scanner and find out that the data of one area of the inside of a building they scanned is missing. This never happened before says the guy who owns the scanner equipment, so you would expect them to go back and scan that area again, to see if they can get that data this time. but apparently they just leave it as it is.
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (27th May 2021), mojo (27th May 2021)

21. Link to Post #171
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,425 times in 5,645 posts

Quote so you would expect them to go back and scan that area again
    Right on.... I bet a lot of people thought the same thing. Did you catch the end of episode 4? There was an extremely fast hot anomaly that shows up on the FLIR image. Also the Rabi seemed to get the intelligence behind whats happening there if we assume its more than a wormhole. What about the testimony of Travis seeing a Predator (hollywood version) and disappearing instantly and the visit/call from Mr Alexander that worked for Bigelow saying a large Raptor was seen in the tree it got shot and disappeared... a crazy start to season 2. Check out the ending though what was that fast moving object?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Richter (28th May 2021)

23. Link to Post #172
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)

Check out the ending though what was that fast moving object?
    I have no idea, your guess is as good as mine.

What I’m a bit afraid of is that ‘The Secret of the Skin Walker Ranch’ is gonna end up like ‘The Curse of Oak Island’, where a bunch of guys are searching for a treasure. Eight seasons have past now and all they’ve found is a lot of wood and an iron cross. It just drags on and on.

The Rabi described it best saying the anomalies are caused by entities who consider the ranch as their property.

Imo those entities have absolutely no intention to communicate peacefully – if at all – with the Skin Walker Ranch investigators and the television crew. They just pop up every now and than to scare the hell out of them and sort of tell them to piss off.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Hym (28th May 2021), mojo (28th May 2021)

25. Link to Post #173
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I of course had heard and read many things about the Skinwalker ranch, but never read a complete book or watched an episode before.

I am now on episode 4 from the list that Bill posted. I guess this is the first season correct?

I can tell you that this is very similar to things I went through at a place we owned in B.C. I didn't have cattle mutilations, but unexplained deaths of animals. I did not see any skinwalker types like a giant wolf. We had shadow people - even in the day sometimes. Knocks, (3 knocks at a time type of thing), big bangs, opened windows, doors, objects flying through the air. Scratches on the skin - saw some as they appeared. UFO sightings, voices, and more.

We had had enough - we could not even sell it - we bailed and took the loss. Didn't care about how it affected our credit etc. When you experience that kind of assault on your family, just living in peace is worth any amount of money.

But my point is - this type of activity is not only happening at the skinwalker ranch. It happens in other places, it is just that the ranch is a large documented location. Consider that there are other people that have had similar experiences, but are not going to talk about it. MY wife does not even want to acknowledge that we lived there and went through that most of the time. Rarely will she speak about it - and only very little.

It messes with your sense of reality. It is more confusing and mind numbing more than a scary thing.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

onevoice (1st June 2021), pabranno (1st June 2021), wondering (1st June 2021)

27. Link to Post #174
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I want to add...and any non-believer's, or people that say "there is no such thing as yadda yadda..."

Watching a bit of this Skinwalker Ranch has my heart rate up, my adrenaline going. If anyone thinks that in this season of The Skinwalker Ranch, they didn't see much - then you probably haven't experienced things like this yourself, and you probably shouldn't wish for it either.

I am so distracted from my work right now - my mind is still trying to make sense of everything going on in our world and our lives.

Consider this - why are we being put through this covid thing at the same time teasing us with disclosure? Is one meant to distract us form the other simultaneously?

Whoever is in charge of this big experiment of the human being is sure getting a lot a data right now.

Ignorance is bliss - no doubt about that at all.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Ewan (14th July 2021), Journeyman (20th June 2021), Matthew (20th June 2021), onevoice (1st June 2021)

29. Link to Post #175
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Aah, so now they are theorizing that perhaps the location is a wormhole or portal site. I theorized the same thing. My thinking was that either ETs are using this location because it exists, or they are creating the portal and because the portal is there, other things are coming through as well perhaps accidentally.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Patient For This Post:

pabranno (20th June 2021)

31. Link to Post #176
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Djiez!!! It took a whole episode (5) to decide whether to dig a hole or not.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Richter For This Post:

pabranno (20th June 2021)

33. Link to Post #177
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Aah, so now they are theorizing that perhaps the location is a wormhole or portal site. I theorized the same thing. My thinking was that either ETs are using this location because it exists, or they are creating the portal and because the portal is there, other things are coming through as well perhaps accidentally.
    I believe this is the answer, a vortex as we know the earth is full of energy streams that both suck into the planet and push out. The one in question here appears to be one that allows things to come into our time/space and interfere with it. There are others and I have one in my own backyard well known in this area by natives. It sucks down in tho, so most everyone that walks out to my back area gets the sensation once getting there that they have to do a number two and rush to the rest room-this goes on for some time with newbies to the humorous laughs of those that know because once you rush to the rest room you get there only to have to deal with the false alarm once more. It is believed that the natives felt the earth much more and the energies within simply because they did not have 'blinders' on their feet to block when the sensation they were entering into a vortex would warn them.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Journeyman (20th June 2021), mojo (14th July 2021), pabranno (20th June 2021), Patient (20th June 2021)

35. Link to Post #178
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,425 times in 5,645 posts

Hi all,
    Season 2 ended yesterday and Travis came up with an interesting hypothesis at the end. He believe the Basin that Skinwalker Ranch is located on there was a large impact a million years ago. That would explain the large dark like soil located deep underground. The craziest thing was the helicopter radar showing something just below about 50 feet on the same path and direction, but it was not visible. The number of UAPs that show up during investigations lends credence to some intelligence.

IMO Travis might get stuck in the scientific method which if there is an intelligence or wooness behind the happenings might not lead him to the whole story. Something they havent really put to the test is trying to communicate with the intelligence. The Rabi was thinking about this a few episodes ago. Travis should consider the linkage between the physical local of Skinwalker Ranch and it being enhanced, manipulated or even created by an intelligence. The strange dark material brought up by drilling deep also looks connected. More study is needed to show that the intelligence might be watching or even protecting the spot currently proving something of importance. In watching all the episodes it was strange to see the team scratch their heads about strange happenings but not follow up more but at least I think the program did more for DISCLOSURE than the silly report by the gov.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th July 2021), boja (24th April 2022), DNA (24th April 2022), Ewan (14th July 2021), Inversion (14th July 2021)

37. Link to Post #179
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,398 times in 1,630 posts

If anyone would like to listen to C2C tonight George Knapp will be talking to Brandon Fugal the owner of Skinwalker Ranch. The show starts in an hour.

C2C

Live show: tunein.com

Quote First Half: The new season of The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch begins May 3. With full, unprecedented access to one of the most secretive hotspots of paranormal and UFO phenomena-related activities on Earth, the new season follows the team of scientists, researchers, and experts as they push their experiments beyond anything that has been done on the ranch before. Owner of Skinwalker Ranch, Brandon Fugal joins George Knapp to discuss recent happenings on the property including experiments that show unusual spikes in radiation, along with UAP sightings caught on camera.

Second Half: As a toddler in 1965, Paul Fronczak was involved in a wild case of mistaken identity when he was believed to be the kidnapped infant of a Chicago couple. Now, decades later, he has made a breakthrough in the search for his true identity. In 2012, the results of a DNA test proved something Fronczak had long suspected, that the couple who raised him, Dora and Chester Fronczak, were not his biological parents. Fronczak will discuss why he believes he has finally found his biological family.
    Last edited by Inversion; 24th April 2022 at 05:00.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

DNA (24th April 2022), Ewan (24th April 2022), Mike (24th April 2022), mojo (24th April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9