1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Default Re: The Skinwalker Ranch

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    I heard some of the goings on that their was to be an invasion from another dimension, our government knew about it and built underground cities just in case, our friends in high places , went to visit them and convinced them to go elsewhere for their conquest ... all these underground bases were and are a plan B in case the worst happens, the ptb appear stupid , but they are not , they are afraid and they should be ... without ET's help , we would be slaves to an alien race worse than the Borg ... these creatures control an entire dimension , and wanted ours as well ... thankfully a 3.5 billion member federation of highly spiritual advanced beings stepped in and said OH NO YOU DON'T ... I believe sometimes these creatures slip in and out causing us , lots of troubles ... hence the reason for us to raise our consciousness and work together and better our world , in case one day , we fight for our freedom in the cosmos to be and be free ... the skinwalker ranch could be right where a portal is , and it's there to try and control ET immigration that has a not so good intention ...
    That is some far out information there brother. Where per-chance did you hear this stuff from?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

mojo (3rd August 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd August 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I heard some of the goings on that their was to be an invasion from another dimension, our government knew about it and built underground cities just in case, our friends in high places , went to visit them and convinced them to go elsewhere for their conquest ... all these underground bases were and are a plan B in case the worst happens, the ptb appear stupid , but they are not , they are afraid and they should be ... without ET's help , we would be slaves to an alien race worse than the Borg ... these creatures control an entire dimension , and wanted ours as well ... thankfully a 3.5 billion member federation of highly spiritual advanced beings stepped in and said OH NO YOU DON'T ... I believe sometimes these creatures slip in and out causing us , lots of troubles ... hence the reason for us to raise our consciousness and work together and better our world , in case one day , we fight for our freedom in the cosmos to be and be free ... the skinwalker ranch could be right where a portal is , and it's there to try and control ET immigration that has a not so good intention ...
    That is some far out information there brother. Where per-chance did you hear this stuff from?
    Far out is an understatement heh,personally i dont buy that,we are already enslaved not sure what planet you live in Ghostrider hehe,so we have been saved from being enslaved huh really???

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

mojo (3rd August 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd August 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,405 times in 466 posts

I know of a couple who went there to do exorcisms/cleansing and the man ended up possessed by something dark, powerful and unclean and he has remained possessed to this day. You really need to be careful about picking up negative entities in cursed places.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to northstar For This Post:

bennycog (3rd August 2013), Corncrake (3rd August 2013), DNA (3rd August 2013), mojo (3rd August 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd August 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

I am shocked that I have never heard about this.
    Skinwalker Ranch, Conspiracy theory with Jessie Ventura.

A very rich multi Billionaire by the name of Bigalow, now owns MUFON. He also has a space station currently orbiting earth, has his own ufo factory and is now in control of everything NASA had plans for.

This jawdropping episode of Conspiracy theory just blew my socks off.
    Last edited by Sidney; 13th January 2014 at 05:41.

8. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Ammit (13th January 2014), Atlas (13th January 2014), Azt (13th January 2014), Becky (13th January 2014), bennycog (13th January 2014), boja (13th January 2014), Christine (13th January 2014), Cidersomerset (13th January 2014), Conchis (13th January 2014), DarMar (13th January 2014), DNA (14th January 2014), Fellow Aspirant (13th January 2014), freedom4all (13th January 2014), ghostrider (14th January 2014), GSW128 (18th January 2014), Hazel (13th January 2014), heretogrow (13th January 2014), Hervé (13th January 2014), heyokah (13th January 2014), InTheBackground (14th April 2014), Johnny (14th January 2014), korgh (13th January 2014), Kristo (13th January 2014), Lefty Dave (13th January 2014), mab777 (14th January 2014), Midnight Rambler (13th January 2014), nickc2496 (13th January 2014), raregem (13th January 2014), Selene (13th January 2014), selinam (13th January 2014), sheme (13th January 2014), Sir Eltor (15th January 2014), skyflower (13th January 2014), Spiral of Light (13th January 2014), spiritguide (13th January 2014), Star Tsar (13th January 2014), Timreh (13th January 2014), TraineeHuman (13th January 2014), WHOMADEGOD (13th January 2014)

9. Link to Post #25
    Japan Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 times in 339 posts

Amazing how the people/Govs/info/truth .... can be all bought and lock out these days... We are probably the last generation to have some kind of freedom left ...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Azt For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th January 2014), DarMar (13th January 2014), heretogrow (13th January 2014), InTheBackground (13th January 2014), Johnny (14th January 2014), Sidney (13th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (13th January 2014)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Skinwalker Ranch - Live Q&A w/ Director Devin McGinn & Paranormal Expert Ryan Burns

Streamed live on 3 Nov 2013

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

heretogrow (13th January 2014), Johnny (14th January 2014), korgh (13th January 2014), Sidney (13th January 2014)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Skinwalker Ranch 2013

As said in the interview above this docu/movie is based
    on the story but not factual.

Published on 4 Nov 2013

A scientific research team investigates and documents the supernatural phenomena
    surrounding the disappearance of a cattle ranchers 10 year old son. Inspired by true
    events that shocked the paranormal community around the world. Please enjoy and Share !!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

heretogrow (13th January 2014), Johnny (14th January 2014), korgh (13th January 2014), Sidney (13th January 2014)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Although I had seen the Jesse Ventura episode and heard it on coast to coast
    I had forgotten about it and this is an excuse for a referesher. A local native
    American view of the phenomenon.

Skinwalker Ranch Interview with local Ute member Larry Cesspooch

Published on 16 Sep 2013

In early July of 2013 we set off to the area of Fort Duchesne, Utah. After
    reading/hearing various stories about the famous Skinwalker Ranch a.k.a. Sherman
    Ranch. This is one of the top paranormal zones in the U.S.A. I just had to visit and
    do a weekend investigation. The property is owned by billionaire Robert Bigelow (of
    Bigelow Aerospace and Budget Suite chain) who purchased the land to conduct
    scientific observations of the bizarre supernatural activity. The previous owner and
    his family fled the property after experiencing a tsunami of strange appearances
    and manifestations of creatures, ufo's, poltergiest and some of his own prized cattle
    getting mutilated (some observed). A dominant thought as to the reason for much
    of the activity being related to a inter-dimensional portal being on his property.
    Now also neighbours also report seeing some of the activity too. The hard core
    scientists of NIDSci or the National Institute for Discovery Science (Robert
    Bigelow's team) also witnessed some of the reported phenomenon themselves. The
    property is still guarded by ex military security and don't like anyone watching even
    from a distance on public land.

While up there we spoke to a witness (under secrecy because of their community
    standing) of a local giant saucer shaped UFO with red, blue and green lights that
    terrified many of the locals of the area and supposedly knocked out power to the
    area. Some witnesses first thinking there were police vehicles outside. Some people
    not seeing the lights suggesting the flashing lights was caused by exploding
    transformers. Though some saw a giant saucer craft too. That also many were
    struggling mentally after the sighting on February 12th, 2012.

I interviewed Larry Cesspooch of the local Ute tribe who grew up in the Fort
    Duchesne area who told me about paranormal experiences in the area.

Not in this video edit (I was trying to give Larry good coverage) my experiences
    with a strange explosion sound close to us while on a night investigation, close-up
    streaks of light, ghost box sessions of trapped souls also warning us of the hellish
    locale. Michelle being frightened by something knocking on the car window while I
    was doing soul work in the middle of the night in a isolated locale. I hope to return
    to do more observations in the near future.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th January 2014 at 13:29.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Atlas (13th January 2014), Conchis (13th January 2014), Fellow Aspirant (13th January 2014), heretogrow (13th January 2014), Johnny (14th January 2014), kirolak (18th January 2014), mojo (13th January 2014), Sidney (14th January 2014)

17. Link to Post #29
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Hey sid. I have only been a viewer on here for a little while, not many posts at all. I decided to watch this episode and found a few points between the lines that some might consider.
    I will start that I find some conspiracy/truth driven shows, are like magic shows. With trick of light and camera angles. But also may use tech givin to them by those that have it to further their agenda.
    For instance at one point in the episode you could see a light beam from either the source from the camera angle or to the camera location which means it was a focused beam of light.
    Also I increasingly see the need of the drama angle to pull people into the conspiracy! This was done by interviewers constantly interrupting the interviewees so it danced around the questions.
    It also seemed to me that they enhanced the "no go area" by showing people that it is unsafe to enter the area (skinwalkers ranch). which would stop people investigating themselves.
    Which then could lead to investigators following the wrong trail.
    It might be just me but I see an egotistical interview technique by Jessie by his mouth and eye movements and little shakes to his head.. I do not want to dis him or any other, because I do not know if these techniques are used intentional or by inception..
    At the end of the show it really pushes and leaves a view that we all know as project bluebeam.. There is subtleness no about it at all.
    this is my synopses anyway..

Just to add.. I am not sure if Bigelow is a bad man as he is not shy about his thoughts on aliens and ill quote him as saying "not the right time".
    Something to think about..
    Last edited by bennycog; 13th January 2014 at 14:45. Reason: missing word "no"

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

GreenGuy (13th January 2014), heretogrow (13th January 2014), Johnny (14th January 2014), Sidney (14th January 2014)

19. Link to Post #30
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Just to add.. I am not sure if Bigelow is a bad man as he is not shy about his thoughts on aliens and ill quote him as saying "not the right time".
    Bigelow is quite an interesting fellow actually, there are lots of presentations of him on the net, he also has a much broader view then space.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Recorded at the 2006 Space Frontier Foundation's New Space Return to the Moon Conference. Visit www.Space-Frontier.org for more information. Content provided by www.MediaArchives.com --- EXPLORING THE NEW FRONTIER, with Robert Bigelow - President, Bigelow Aerospace. Robert T. Bigelow, President, is a successful businessman with more than 30 years of experience in developing and operating hotels and apartment complexes, banking and several other businesses. Robert Bigelow graduated from Arizona State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration. In 1999, he founded Bigelow Aerospace ("BA"). BA is a general contracting, investment, research and development company that concentrates on achieving economic breakthroughs in the costs associated with the design, development and construction of habitable space stations, space transportation and launch facilities to the extent that they will be affordable for private enterprise use. Robert Bigelow is active and a member in various business, scientific and community organizations. He is a member of the UNLV Foundation and an associate member of the Society for Scientific Exploration. This was recorded only a few days after Bigelow Aerospace successfully launched their latest Space Habitat. SFF-1445D

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

Just finished watching it - very interesting, and such a shame the info is always being with-held by greedy people who want the truth all for themselves

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

heretogrow (13th January 2014), Johnny (14th January 2014), Rosco1 (16th March 2019), Sidney (14th January 2014)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    Hey sid. I have only been a viewer on here for a little while, not many posts at all. I decided to watch this episode and found a few points between the lines that some might consider.
    I will start that I find some conspiracy/truth driven shows, are like magic shows. With trick of light and camera angles. But also may use tech givin to them by those that have it to further their agenda.
    For instance at one point in the episode you could see a light beam from either the source from the camera angle or to the camera location which means it was a focused beam of light.
    Also I increasingly see the need of the drama angle to pull people into the conspiracy! This was done by interviewers constantly interrupting the interviewees so it danced around the questions.
    It also seemed to me that they enhanced the "no go area" by showing people that it is unsafe to enter the area (skinwalkers ranch). which would stop people investigating themselves.
    Which then could lead to investigators following the wrong trail.
    It might be just me but I see an egotistical interview technique by Jessie by his mouth and eye movements and little shakes to his head.. I do not want to dis him or any other, because I do not know if these techniques are used intentional or by inception..
    At the end of the show it really pushes and leaves a view that we all know as project bluebeam.. There is subtleness no about it at all.
    this is my synopses anyway..

Just to add.. I am not sure if Bigelow is a bad man as he is not shy about his thoughts on aliens and ill quote him as saying "not the right time".
    In my view, its not about Bigalow, whether good or bad, it is about the Governments handing over control of the space programs to wealthy individuals who are not obligated to include the public in the advances and accomplishments of technology. It is apparent to me now, as a ufo researcher, and skywatcher, that there is so much more to this than meets the eye. It could be absolutely anyone up there flying around. This stuff should be mainstream front page news. Its just sickening.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

bennycog (14th January 2014), heyokah (13th January 2014), Johnny (14th January 2014), Selene (13th January 2014)

24. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

What could possibly need to be sooooo secret that we don't already know or have heard about. What is it about ET's that you haven't already heard. What is it about how our controlling governments enslave Humanity that we haven't already heard. What is it about we are not our bodies that we haven't already heard. It goes on and on. I understand that most people on this planet do not have access to a computer for their information but come on, for those that do, which must be well in the millions, we experience information overload. There is no excuse for not knowing.
    It's quite possible that the information that is being hidden is in the public domain and has probably been there for some time, but lets keep up the drama of secrecy so that the masses will think that they are missing something instead of using what they already know.
    We sit on a pile of gold reaching out begging for pennies.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to universe For This Post:

Conchis (13th January 2014), conk (13th January 2014), donk (13th January 2014), Johnny (14th January 2014)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

The masses ARE missing plenty. What was shocking to me is that this hit mainstream television. LOL And the masses aren't getting it.
    For me, the ultimate big picture, is that there is enough free energy to un-enslave the masses, which we are a part of the enslaved regardless how educated we are. This stuff is in our face, its not even a secret anymore, and I am saddened by the fact that it seems nothing is changing, nor will change any time soon.
    There is no proof that Bigalow has aliens as "employees", however, the implication was there in that episode of CT.
    The truth is, I am almost at the point where I may stop digging, because the rabbit hole, is not just a little hole in the ground anymore. Its a huge cave entrance that anyone can enter. The hidden world is now a stage, and it seems that it continues to be nothing more than entertainment for the masses, instead of a wake up call for actual action.
    It just grinds the truth in just a little further that regardless how much info I acquire, I am still just a powerless slave.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Azt (14th January 2014), bennycog (14th January 2014), Conchis (13th January 2014), Johnny (14th January 2014), sunflower (13th January 2014)

28. Link to Post #35
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,243 times in 163 posts

my privacy standards have changed - 5/10/16 - apologies for the many edits of public comments
    Last edited by anonymous; 11th May 2016 at 16:14.

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I Just finished watching the Jesse Ventura's documentary right now and is very disturber.
    Some part of the research taken by the Ventura's coworkers is a bit sensationalist but in other hand brings some truth about the relationship between government and large corporates.
    In my very own opinion, i think that all of this is just a little piece of a huge puzzle.
    We have the government, iluminati, politicians, the military, secret agencies, etc. doing their role on a huge theater: Earth.
    Now, the things are moving also to outer space and makes sense.. There are too much competition, too much players and the money is going to the same controllers as always been on centuries.
    And everything is getting out of control.
    If someone could control high technology buying secrets, connecting people just offering the advantage of unlimited power and an alternative as "new players" in this very restrict global game could take it all...
    ...and they can still add the advantage of alien technology.
    Who knows what kind of treaty they did with those aliens. At the end, after all this mess, we are just mere cattle and nothing more.
    I think the explanation is right here on the forum, spread over hundreds of threads. Is just a matter to link all.
    Last edited by korgh; 14th January 2014 at 01:09.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to korgh For This Post:

bennycog (14th January 2014), Conchis (14th January 2014), Johnny (14th January 2014), Sidney (14th January 2014)

31. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Not only do we pay rent to live on a planet we were born on , now we will pay to live in space ...no matter where we go , we pay just to be alive ... Funny how the government allows Bigalow to be the only UFO guy , the only space station guy , maybe this releases them from any pushback they now have a fall guy ... dunno but , it seems creepy ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

InTheBackground (14th April 2014), Johnny (14th January 2014), Sidney (14th January 2014)

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Not only do we pay rent to live on a planet we were born on , now we will pay to live in space ...no matter where we go , we pay just to be alive ... Funny how the government allows Bigalow to be the only UFO guy , the only space station guy , maybe this releases them from any pushback they now have a fall guy ... dunno but , it seems creepy ...
    I agree GR, it seems like a dirty trick that these arrangements were made in quiet.

Now the government can say, of course ufos are real, they belong to that dude BIGALOW.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

bennycog (14th January 2014), InTheBackground (14th April 2014), Johnny (14th January 2014), kirolak (18th January 2014), korgh (14th January 2014)

35. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Robert Bigelow is the man as far as I am concerned. His devolopment of the "national instiitute for discovery science" is responsible for "skinwalker ranch" becoming known as well as it is.
    I will give Bigelow the benefit of the doubt for now.
    And unlike how this Ventura piece portrays Bigelow, Bigelow has done a multitude of interviews over the last ten years.
    Bigelow isn't hiding anything.

Until I see reason to change my mind, I personally feel Bigelow is spending his personal forturne helping to open doors and explore possibilities.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

bennycog (14th January 2014), Sidney (18th January 2014), Spellbound (22nd September 2018)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

I just rewatched Jesse's programme and its amazing what you forget...LOL

.................................................................................................... .............................

What surprised me about this is that Gordon Duff was prepaired to
    say it in public, most of it is already known material but worth a
    listen imo.

Published on 22 Mar 2013

Gordon Duff revealed on the Michael Harris Radio Show that UFO's and Aliens are in
    fact with us and have been all along.Duff,a member of the intelligence
    community,also reveals that the US has developed anti-gravity and other
    technologies.He says "that energy weapons not only exist but are deployed that
    make our largest nuclear weapons look like a walk in the park" and that "space
    weapons have long been deployed,not just nuclear weapons but energy
    weapons".Duff also says that "the US is honeycombed with a system of tunnels and
    underground bases" and that "there are people within this country who are
    spending their lives underground,we have a second population". Use your
    discernment and intuition as you consider why this information is now being
    revealed to us! This excerpt from the Michael Harris Show which aired on Rense
    Radio was recorded on March 20,2013.

Credit goes out to Jeff Rense,Michael Harris and Gordon Duff. Thanks to Kerry
    Cassidy of Project Camelot for posting the news of this important interview on her
    website.Check out Kerry's blog here: Project Camelot Website: http://www.projectcamelotportal.com/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th January 2014 at 13:09.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

kirolak (18th January 2014), korgh (15th January 2014), Sidney (18th January 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast