Thread: The Skinwalker Ranch

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Default Re: The Skinwalker Ranch

So I was checking out this killer resource page on SKINWALKER RANCH found here. http://www.skinwalkerranch.org/links.html
    And on this page I ran into this individuals recounting of a ceremony in which young native men are chosen and they go through a ceremony to become a skinwalker.
    Now I've never been a big believer of the Native American explanation for a skinwalker because it was something that always seemed to be an attempt to explain the crazy phenomenon we have all come to expect from skinwalker ranch.
    Basically cryptids with human and animal characteristics that defied explanation so the Natives in the area concocted a Skinwalker myth, but now I don't know.
    I'm going to copy and paste a story a young man shared about his person experience as being involved in a skinwalker initiation of sorts.
    I see a lot of correlations between these skinwalker initiation ceremonies and the human sacrifice satanic bohemian grove type spirit cooking stuff we have come to see from the elite. Could be they are plugging into the same source via their inhuman practices.
    Quote When there comes a time for a child to be born, there are several children that are sensitives & those that are sensitives get chosen. We who are sensitive to evil or good can "see" what normal people can't. ESP as many scientists believe to be "paranormal" or "supernatural" but you have to see it in the eyes of us who have been taught that "everything" is possible & it is all limitless. So basically we see things & we let our elders know, now when children cry it's either because something was bothering them or they sense something bad. Easy, when a child is laughing or is smiling while no one is in the room. It "could" be a good spirit playing with them, or it "could" be a bad spirit playing with them. It's hard to tell because there is nothing "evil" in the beginning. It's all trickery to us because they can't harm the innocent. I was one of these children who was a sensitive & I was given the name, Hashke Ta Deezwood, which translates to "One who walks around with warriors" or "One who is always honest with those he encounters". Now, with me, my grandmother raised me to be a good kid. Never into the going out at night or opening a window at night or whistling at night. No-No for a child because that's what calls the bad spirits over to you. So I did nothing but listen to her stories of all these things. My father came into the picture when I was like 5 or 6 & he just visited time to time. Now when I turned 8, I was allowed to go with him to his place. He then started my "training" as I call it. I was hunting & gathering things with him. I thought it was fun because I was hanging out with my father. Now when I turned 9 it began, I was the youngest of the group of kids chosen by his "elders" to partake in this event. I was a sensitive & still am, so they performed a 3 day ceremony in which they had a huge bon fire going & they were dancing around it. They had their skins & animals skins, when I say skins I mean human skins as well. There were people getting butchered & mutilated in these camps in the caves on top of the mountains near my hometown. I vividly remember watching a man get slaughtered & I can remember his screams of agony. This is what haunts me to this day, I tell people all the time, "Dude, you have NO idea what it's like to go through hell or have to hear screams from it or even watch it". We the children have to sit in front of a mirror, this mirror is like a portal to another deep dark dimension & it remains dark until the ceremony is almost complete. It reflects our image but in a ghastly way. Now the chants & songs are being made while people around are getting slaughtered & we have to fast without food or water for the whole three days, while in front of these huge bon fires while watching our own image in a dark mirror. Once the three days are over & there are some of us who survive, keep in mind that they choose up to 15 kids & only three of us make it out alive. I'm the youngest of all of them. Now the 4th day we have to go around talking to animals in THEIR language & we HAVE to understand them. We have to play with some & then challenge some, all while being observed by skinwalkers that are already initiated. If we pass with their approval, we get to do one more thing. Eat, but in order to do so we have to kill either an animal or a human. Then we eat whichever we kill. I killed a prairie dog because I couldn't even stand the thought of eating a person. That's what sets the Skinwalkers apart, whether you eat an animal or human. Eating an animal will most likely result in us being able to obtain "white" or "clear" eyes UNLESS you eat snakes or coyotes. Eating a human will always result in obtaining the famous & infamous "red" or "yellow" eyes. Once the sacrifice is made & you survive through it all, you obtain the right to be called a skinwalker. Now keep in mind that even skinwalkers play by the Natural Law. They come together in this time, be it bad or a good skinwalker, to raise more skinwalkers. But this only happens every rare occasion in which there are changes that are being made by the planet due to climate or interplanetary change. We are more in tune with nature then most. We understand the crystal & how it communicates to us. This is why most scientists believe that logic does not mix with reality. Logic is their way of "trying" to explain something they don't understand & are afraid of. We on the other hand know enough that there are always going to be things that we can't explain but we will describe it. We won't be afraid of it because if it's in our world, then it must be in others as well. Meaning it was ALWAYS there to begin with so it's nothing new to the universe but it is to us therefore it is NOT supernatural or paranormal. Same goes for spirits/aliens/ufos, they're just crossing over, no big deal. Now Mother Earth provides us chosen with massive amounts of energy which we can keep forever. We have the power to manipulate & control certain things. I for one can control the weather with my emotions & I can befriend any wild animal & I can also manipulate peoples thought process. I was chosen with clear eyes, & I was given an bald eagle feather. See, most don't know this but you don't need the full skin to transform, you just need a piece of a part of the animal. I transformed for the first time, it took me 12 hours to master the art. I had to let go of all the limits I was taught, see I was taught that I could only go so far before there would be no limits like they teach nowadays but you have to let it ALL go in order to realize the beauty of shifting. Once shifted, you can fly as high as YOU see fit. It was great, being 9 & flying over Shiprock at high speeds. Having pure sight of everything was the best. Then I did something stupid. I transformed back while I was trying to land, I landed on my face.... HARD. I stumbled a bit & I couldn't remember anything for awhile but then I caught my thoughts & I knew what I had done. I was proud of myself. I was greeted back at the caves with joy & food/water. I enjoyed every meal afterward because I was hungry. The other kids had turned too. One transformed into a snake & the other was cougar. We were happy until it came time to face the mirrors. I got in front of my mirror, stared into my own eyes & saw a great glory. Clear eyes. The Mirror then finally became "wavy" as if it was part of the water & something had hit it to make it start to wave. In the mirror was a mountain of flames & towering over those flames was a dark winged creature that had a long jaw & what looked like ram horns. It stared at me & it called me it's son, but it said my purpose was to help those in need & to fight for the better good. Therefore it rejected me & said that I was no longer it's son & it was gonna protect me from harm but it would have nothing to do with me. The mirror cracked & the pieces fell, the other kids didn't have the same experience. Their mirrors were returned to normal so I guess I was the one that the mirror decided to show me this image. After all this, my dad took me back to his house & we slept with the doors open. I didn't care, I was practically invincible & had this thought that I could do whatever I wanted & I was fully protected but I snapped, this orb of light came into the house & I stood up. I wasn't scared & this orb flew into me, it tickled & I started to glow as if I was a glow stick. I walked outside & I saw a face form out of dust in front of me. It was a man, he spoke to me saying that he was the Creator & that what had happened was for the best & that I was to be honored to protect the people when I transformed. I was excited & I didn't want to believe it was the Creator speaking to me so the orb left. I went to sleep. Next day, I got back home to my mothers' & I told her everything. She freaked out & took me to a medicine man fast. I got all the ceremonies done to reverse it all but I feel that it's stuck with me & that I can still transform. I haven't tried it but if you knew what it felt like, your body thirsts to do it again. So on occasion I clear the clouds & I make sure no animals harm people. I hope this helps you in your quest to seek the truth on your end but I'm pretty much covered on everything needed. By the way, 2012 is going to be a normal year, same goes for 2013. It's just a time for transition & coming of evolution. I'd tell you more but I'll leave the rest to your research. Blessings from afar, peace

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ewan (4th April 2017), Mike (4th April 2017), mojo (6th April 2017), skogvokter (7th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Here's an interesting story... Dr Nolan the geneticist that became part of Greer's Sirius movie, came and visited my location a few times in 2012 to observe the ufo activity. He also asked me to help him find a prominent case involving ET trace evidence (ie Atacama humanoid) and eventually helped hook him up with Greer and he ended up being in the movie. Because Greer had the big movie premier event planned in California and was friends with Jacques Vallee living in CA and nearby Dr Nolan lived, Nolan was invited to meet Vallee. There was a new friendship developed and they shared some intriguing things about the skinwalker ranch which Dr Nolan couldn't tell me all but left enough to wet my whistle. We know Robert Bigelow is now in control of the ranch and it turns out the Jacques is also part of the ranch research. These public figures in ufology are an important clue to ongoing activity.

Here's a video of Dr Nolan operating my night vision device and he spotted a strange illumination.
    Last edited by mojo; 6th April 2017 at 00:36.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

7alon (7th April 2017), avid (7th April 2017), Debra (6th April 2017), DNA (6th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th April 2017), Mike (6th April 2017), Shannon (7th April 2017), skogvokter (7th April 2017)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

I've just finished reading "chameleo" by Robert Guffey. It's a very bizarre tale of military gang stalking and electronic harassment and so so much more.

It begins with a man named Dion Fuller, a meth addict and all around f#ck up (a charming f#ck up, it must be noted) housing a younger army guy who, unbeknownst to Dion initially, stole what seemed to be night vision goggles, a laptop and a few other things from the military...and was now sort of on the run.

What happens next is impossible to explain in a paragraph or 2. The army man is caught; no one knows what happened to him. But the navy and this one agent in particular , Lita Johnston, stubbornly cling to this idea that Dion has the stolen goods(he doesnt). From here on out he is harassed incessantly, using everything from basic "street theatre" gang stalking to electronic harassment to drones to "invisible midgits". Yes....invisible midgits.

Some of the harassment technology on display in this book is simply unheard of. I wont go into detail here, but it appears as tho the military can replicate just about any paranormal phenomena out there. It's truly staggering.

It made me view the events at skinwalker ranch thru new eyes. Many of the events in "chameleo" mirrored those of the ranch. Im not saying it's all military inspired...not at all. But it opened my mind to the possibility that the military could be involved there too.

Theres an elusive relationship between the rogue elements of the military and the high strangeness on display in places like the skinwaker ranch, and point pleasant west virginia (john keel obliquely referenced a military operation going on on the ohio river - one he couldnt discuss for some reason .- in his book "the mothman prophecies"). At one point in the SW Ranch book, mrs gorman sees what she calls a "trailer" in a field adjacent to their house(which is in the middle of nowhere). There was a window and it was brighly lit inside. She observed a very large man in the trailer at what appeared to be a desk. He was in military gear. He noticed her observing him at one point and stepped out of the trailer and glared at her menacingly. He appeared to be a massive man. The next day she discovered huge footprints in the mud in that area. The "trailer" was gone...

..It was this and other events that make me wonder: what is this bizarre relationship between the dark military and all things highly strange?
    Last edited by Mike; 6th April 2017 at 07:29.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Atlas (6th April 2017), avid (7th April 2017), Bob (6th April 2017), Debra (6th April 2017), DNA (6th April 2017), Ewan (6th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th April 2017), mojo (6th April 2017), Shannon (7th April 2017), skogvokter (7th April 2017)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,523 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    I've just finished reading "chameleo" by Robert Guffey. It's a very bizarre tale of military gang stalking and electronic harassment and so so much more.

It begins with a man named Dion Fuller, a meth addict and all around f#ck up (a charming f#ck up, it must be noted) housing a younger army guy who, unbeknownst to Dion initially, stole what seemed to be night vision goggles, a laptop and a few other things from the military...and was now sort of on the run.

What happens next is impossible to explain in a paragraph or 2. The army man is caught; no one knows what happened to him. But the navy and this one agent in particular , Lita Johnston, stubbornly cling to this idea that Dion has the stolen goods(he doesnt). From here on out he is harassed incessantly, using everything from basic "street theatre" gang stalking to electronic harassment to drones to "invisible midgits". Yes....invisible midgits.

Some of the harassment technology on display in this book is simply unheard of. I wont go into detail here, but it appears as tho the military can replicate just about any paranormal phenomena out there. It's truly staggering.
    Yes. See this thread:
    There are several interviews by author Robert Guffey, all of which are fascinating and also often hilarious. (He's a good raconteur of these ridiculous events.)

I'd also like to bump this video, of George Knapp's excellent two hour presentation about the Skinwalker Ranch... staggering stuff, and Knapp is a good raconteur, too.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (6th April 2017), avid (7th April 2017), Debra (6th April 2017), DNA (6th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th April 2017), Mike (6th April 2017), mojo (6th April 2017), Shannon (7th April 2017), skogvokter (7th April 2017)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,950 times in 2,388 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

It made me view the events at skinwalker ranch thru new eyes. Many of the events in "chameleo" mirrored those of the ranch. Im not saying it's all military inspired...not at all. But it opened my mind to the possibility that the military could be involved there too.

Theres an elusive relationship between the rogue elements of the military and the high strangeness on display in places like the skinwaker ranch, and point pleasant west virginia (john keel obliquely referenced a military operation going on on the ohio river - one he couldnt discuss for some reason .- in his book "the mothman prophecies"). At one point in the SW Ranch book, mrs gorman sees what she calls a "trailer" in a field adjacent to their house(which is in the middle of nowhere). There was a window and it was brighly lit inside. She observed a very large man in the trailer at what appeared to be a desk. He was in military gear. He noticed her observing him at one point and stepped out of the trailer and glared at her menacingly. He appeared to be a massive man. The next day she discovered huge footprints in the mud in that area. The "trailer" was gone...

..It was this and other events that make me wonder: what is this bizarre relationship between the dark military and all things highly strange?
    Skinwalker Ranch.

If I recall correctly there was a military base on the other side of the mountain behind the property, Gorman contacted the base and spoke with the commander at one point only to be told they hadn't seen anything unusual. (Does that ring a bell?)

Skinwalker could have been a testing ground for their tech, but historically it (skinwalker ranch) had always been related to odd goings on; (again, I think, relying on memory alone here).

Perhaps it was through the study of existing anomolies that allowed them to isolate the energies and techniques neeeded, to take it further afield and use at will?

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

avid (7th April 2017), DNA (6th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th April 2017), Mike (6th April 2017), mojo (6th April 2017), Shannon (7th April 2017), skogvokter (7th April 2017)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Hi Ewan, yes, thanks for mentioning that! Ive had similar thoughts. It may not be that its just ufo's, or just military....It may be like you said - the military is there to observe and learn. So theres a dual presence there most likely.

@Bill, darn, I wanted to start that chameleo thread.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

DNA (7th April 2017), Ewan (6th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th April 2017), mojo (6th April 2017), Shannon (7th April 2017), skogvokter (7th April 2017)

13. Link to Post #67
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

A friend of mine was with the Bigelow group researching Skinwalker ranch. He witnessed the portal opening up in the sky. Brave guy. I don't think I could have pulled an over nighter there. They should have turned it into a Bed and Breakfast for people who are fascinated by this stuff and not terrified by it. I am sure there aren't too many people who would be up to the challenge. Same friend parked in the middle of a field where fresh cattle mutilations had taken place and spent the night! I would have been scared out of my wits.

The book was hair raising--felt like a Mothman type of thing to me. The big military guy in the 'trailer,'. OMG. God knows what the military can do, in modern times, in terms of their tech, but this goes back many generations, so not sure that explains it.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bayareamom (7th April 2017), Bill Ryan (7th April 2017), DNA (7th April 2017), Ewan (7th April 2017), Mike (6th April 2017), mojo (6th April 2017), Shannon (7th April 2017), skogvokter (7th April 2017)

15. Link to Post #68
    Norway Avalon Member skogvokter's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote I've just finished reading "chameleo" by Robert Guffey. It's a very bizarre tale of military gang stalking and electronic harassment and so so much more.
    Thanks for the rec.

Quote At one point in the SW Ranch book, mrs gorman sees what she calls a "trailer" in a field adjacent to their house(which is in the middle of nowhere). There was a window and it was brighly lit inside. She observed a very large man in the trailer at what appeared to be a desk. He was in military gear. He noticed her observing him at one point and stepped out of the trailer and glared at her menacingly. He appeared to be a massive man. The next day she discovered huge footprints in the mud in that area. The "trailer" was gone...
    That was the creepiest part of the whole book, and that says something.

Quote Skinwalker could have been a testing ground for their tech, but historically it (skinwalker ranch) had always been related to odd goings on; (again, I think, relying on memory alone here).

Perhaps it was through the study of existing anomolies that allowed them to isolate the energies and techniques neeeded, to take it further afield and use at will?
    Maybe. If I recall correctly they used some remote viewers who reported they saw militay involved and marines looking through binoculars.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to skogvokter For This Post:

DNA (7th April 2017), Ewan (7th April 2017), Mike (7th April 2017), mojo (7th April 2017), Shannon (7th April 2017)

17. Link to Post #69
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

Further to the recent thread on "BOB LAZAR / Cosmic Whistleblower" found here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Whistleblower

It seemed appropriate to examine JEREMY CORBELL (who made this recent film about Bob Lazar), to find out more about his work.

This radio interview from 15 Aug 2017 gives a pretty good overview of JEREMY CORBELL's work in progress and his perspective on the phenomena.

Although the interview is 3 hours long, there is a lot of information about Jeremy's work on :-
    1) "Skinwalker Ranch" in N.E. Utah,
    2) "Patient 17" the last patient from whom an implant was removed by Dr ROGER LEIR
    before he suffered a "heart attack",
    3) "Bob Lazar / Cosmic Whistleblower".

Plus other various interesting pieces of information.

Jeremy is a relatively "younger" guy amongst the researchers, which is what we do need, since we have lost several lately with several more older ones unable to do as much as they did. He's quite passionate about the subject , and personally I didn't find hardly anything to disagree with during his interview. (In my humble opinion).

He also has an interesting perspective on Steven Greer's latest film, "Unacknowledged", which apparently uses Richard Doty (a known CIA disinformant) as a prime player.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th October 2017), Bruno (25th October 2017), Desire (24th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th October 2017), gnostic9 (25th October 2017), Lifebringer (24th October 2017), mojo (25th October 2017), Reinhard (25th October 2017), toppy (24th October 2017), WTHTLight (25th October 2017)

19. Link to Post #70
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,057 times in 2,419 posts

A colleague and I both saw what we then believed to be and were told was a Skinwalker. We saw it late one night, around 11:00 pm., while driving on the Navajo Indian Reservation from Window Rock, Arizona, to Shiprock, New Mexico. Both of these towns are located on the Navajo Res. This occurred in late 1979, or early 1980.

What ever it was, it was standing in the middle of the road as we approached it in the car. It was dark in color, very large and furry or hairy. It was not a dog, a wolf, a coyote, a bear or anything clearly recognizable. It did not move an inch as we approached and whisked on by, but its head did turn slowly to watch us go by. (My experience when encountering live animals on the road is that they will move off the road as you approach. I'm sure there are exceptions, but that is my experience. This thing did not budge and was unconcerned.) We both looked at each other and our eyes were wide open with wonder. We slowed down a bit to look back. The guy I was with was driving, so I could get a better look than him. We briefly discussed stopping to get a better look, but without saying too much to each other we both knew that stopping was not a good idea. We kept going and discussed whether it was a Skinwalker. We concluded it was, and the Navajo people we spoke to said they agreed. (I lived on the Navajo Res. for about a year and knew many of the locals.)

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th October 2017), boja (25th October 2017), Bruno (25th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th October 2017), mojo (25th October 2017), WTHTLight (25th October 2017)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Of course could never confirm this but heard it second hand from someone that discussed UFOs with Jacques and met him personally for lunch etc a few times. He told me Jacques Vallee was working with Bob Bigelow and quess where that work would take him, the skinwalker ranch would be on the list.. I wish the secrecy would end and let scientists tell of the unusual happenings.

Quote There exists a “ranch” so strange, so bizarre, that the National Institute for Discovery Science (owned by Las Vegas businessman and billionaire Bob Bigelow) purchased it solely for scientific research purposes. Skinwalker Ranch located in the Uintah Basin near the town of Fort Duchesne, paranormal phenomenon such as strange creatures, bizarre objects, flying black triangles, animal mutilations, and telepathic messages, have been reported on the 480 acre Skinwalker Ranch for hundreds of years.

It is estimated that over half the population in the area surrounding the ranch have witnessed unusual paranormal activity on, or near what became known as the “Strangest Place on Earth”. Even the local Ute Indians believe the land to be cursed – and tribe members are strictly forbidden to enter the property.

22. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Axman (5th November 2017), BMJ (3rd November 2017), boja (2nd November 2017), Bruno (3rd November 2017), Cidersomerset (2nd November 2017), Debra (3rd November 2017), DNA (2nd November 2017), Fellow Aspirant (2nd November 2017), Flowerpunkchip (2nd November 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd November 2017), gaiagirl (5th November 2017), genevieve (5th November 2017), Inaiá (4th November 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (3rd November 2017), KiwiElf (5th November 2017), Loren (4th November 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th November 2017), Mercedes (2nd November 2017), Nasu (2nd November 2017), Noelle (3rd November 2017), Ol' Roy (3rd November 2017), Omni (3rd November 2017), sigma6 (5th November 2017), toppy (2nd November 2017), Woody (2nd November 2017)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

A few years ago while unemployed and called my friend Garry to ask if he could help make a connection for a job. Since he knew Jacques and how UFO research might be a connection between us I asked if there might be any work unpaid or otherwise in paranormal with Jacques and hopefully at the skinwalker ranch under his area of research. Even filled out an job app on Bigelows aerospace website which is based in Nevada for any possible work. Unfortunately was totally unqualified and there was no job openings for paranormal work at skinwalker. But honestly why not have people that would volunteer to help on the work at skinwalker? Also sure wouldnt be the only one asking.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Axman (5th November 2017), BMJ (3rd November 2017), boja (3rd November 2017), Bruno (3rd November 2017), DNA (2nd November 2017), Flowerpunkchip (2nd November 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd November 2017), gaiagirl (5th November 2017), KiwiElf (5th November 2017), Mercedes (2nd November 2017), Noelle (3rd November 2017), toppy (2nd November 2017), Woody (2nd November 2017)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

For anyone who doesn't know (or know much!) about the saga of the Skinwalker Ranch, this June 2008 presentation by George Knapp is the best I've personally come across. (And some of the information is so off-the-wall ridiculous, even Knapp himself is reluctant to recount it...)

26. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (3rd November 2017), BMJ (3rd November 2017), boja (2nd November 2017), Bruno (3rd November 2017), ChristianSky (3rd November 2017), Debra (3rd November 2017), ditting (3rd November 2017), DNA (2nd November 2017), Fellow Aspirant (4th November 2017), Flowerpunkchip (3rd November 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th November 2017), gaiagirl (5th November 2017), genevieve (5th November 2017), Hervé (4th November 2017), Iancorgi (3rd November 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (3rd November 2017), justntime2learn (2nd November 2017), KiwiElf (5th November 2017), Kryztian (2nd November 2017), Libico (7th November 2017), Lifebringer (3rd November 2017), Loren (4th November 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th November 2017), Matthew (3rd November 2017), Mercedes (2nd November 2017), mojo (2nd November 2017), Noelle (3rd November 2017), Sarahlou (5th November 2017), sigma6 (5th November 2017), silverfish (3rd November 2017), toppy (2nd November 2017), Woody (2nd November 2017), Zampano (3rd November 2017)

27. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Not to sound like Woody Harrelson in his trailer outside of Yellowstone in the movie 2012 but the Government absolutely knows and understands these portal zones.
    In Sedona the Federal Government bought the Bradshaw Ranch and it is now off limits to the public.
    For those of you who know about Skinwalker Ranch and you do not know about the Bradshaw Ranch I suggest you watch this Tom Dongo video I'm about to share.
    Just for the record, if I could pick one guy for Bill to do a Skype Project Avalon Interview with, it would be Tom Dongo.

Do yourself a favor and watch this amazing Tom Dongo speaking presentation of the Bradshaw Ranch and the high strangeness in the surrounding Sedona area.
    Dongo has and shares absolutely incredible pictures during this presentation.
    Pictures of large rectangle shaped portals in the air, and beings who appear to be using the portals appear in some of these pictures as well.
    Absolutely fascinating on so many levels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW70x8xd3T0&t=1477s

28. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Amenjo (4th November 2017), Axman (5th November 2017), BMJ (3rd November 2017), Bruno (3rd November 2017), ChristianSky (3rd November 2017), Debra (8th November 2017), Ewan (3rd November 2017), Fellow Aspirant (4th November 2017), Flowerpunkchip (3rd November 2017), fourty-two (2nd November 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th November 2017), gaiagirl (5th November 2017), genevieve (5th November 2017), Hervé (4th November 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (3rd November 2017), Kevan (3rd November 2017), KiwiElf (5th November 2017), Libico (8th November 2017), Lifebringer (3rd November 2017), Loren (4th November 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th November 2017), Matthew (3rd November 2017), Mercedes (4th November 2017), Mike (3rd November 2017), mojo (2nd November 2017), Sarahlou (5th November 2017), sigma6 (5th November 2017), Words of Joy (3rd November 2017)

29. Link to Post #75
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

I’ve always wondered what people have been talking about, thanks for the intro videos. There’s got to be other points similar elsewhere, but these are pretty bizarre reports.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bruno (3rd November 2017), Flowerpunkchip (5th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th November 2017), Mercedes (4th November 2017), mojo (3rd November 2017), sigma6 (10th November 2017)

31. Link to Post #76
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    I’ve always wondered what people have been talking about, thanks for the intro videos. There’s got to be other points similar elsewhere, but these are pretty bizarre reports.
    I am sure that there are other areas. Perhaps not as "busy" a spot as Skinwalker ranch is. Considering that there are a lot of things that occur at the ranch that are paranormal, perhaps certain types of paranormal occurrences require a portal entry of some sort. Ghost investigators use EMF detectors (Electronic Magnetic Field devices).

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Axman (5th November 2017), Bruno (3rd November 2017), DNA (4th November 2017), Flowerpunkchip (5th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th November 2017), mojo (3rd November 2017)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Hi all,

According to the Bigelow sound bite the researchers filmed and observed the paranormal events. That is pretty amazing and why haven't we heard or seen the evidence? Layers and layers of secrecy and how will the human race ever advance if we keep secrets?

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Axman (5th November 2017), DNA (4th November 2017), Flowerpunkchip (5th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th November 2017), Inaiá (4th November 2017), Mercedes (4th November 2017), sigma6 (10th November 2017)

35. Link to Post #78
    France Avalon Member Flowerpunkchip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 275 posts

Great posts. Thank you. Watched all the videos. Makes me want to one day visit the Sedona area the day I visit the USA. (Maybe that's a crazy idea)

Do you remember the Stardust Ranch which Kerry visited twice?
    I would love to hear another update.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flowerpunkchip For This Post:

Axman (5th November 2017), BMJ (5th November 2017), DNA (4th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th November 2017), mojo (4th November 2017), sigma6 (10th November 2017)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    In Sedona the Federal Government bought the Bradshaw Ranch and it is now off limits to the public.
    For those of you who know about Skinwalker Ranch and you do not know about the Bradshaw Ranch I suggest you watch this Tom Dongo video I'm about to share.
    Just for the record, if I could pick one guy for Bill to do a Skype Project Avalon Interview with, it would be Tom Dongo.

Do yourself a favor and watch this amazing Tom Dongo speaking presentation of the Bradshaw Ranch and the high strangeness in the surrounding Sedona area.
    Dongo has and shares absolutely incredible pictures during this presentation.
    Pictures of large rectangle shaped portals in the air, and beings who appear to be using the portals appear in some of these pictures as well.
    Absolutely fascinating on so many levels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW70x8xd3T0&t=1477s

Yes, there's some imagery here that's literally almost impossible to believe. (Except, it all actually happened. )

At 46:23, we see this:

Easy to identify! a guy's balding forehead, just in front of the camera. (So close, in fact, it's out of focus.)

But, there was no-one there. The person who took the random photo into the darkness never saw a thing.

And this, at 46:44 — similarly, there was no-one there.

38. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (4th November 2017), Axman (5th November 2017), BMJ (5th November 2017), Debra (8th November 2017), DNA (4th November 2017), Flowerpunkchip (5th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th November 2017), gaiagirl (5th November 2017), Hervé (4th November 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (4th November 2017), KiwiElf (5th November 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th November 2017), Matthew (5th November 2017), Mercedes (4th November 2017), mojo (4th November 2017), Noelle (4th November 2017), sigma6 (10th November 2017), sunwings (4th November 2017)

39. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Hi there, it's odd, but I remember seeing the second image the first time with the man's ear being pointy. Do I remember it wrong? Mmmm...

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

mojo (5th November 2017), Noelle (5th November 2017), sigma6 (10th November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 4 9 LastLast