+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Were the Apollo moon landings faked?

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 times in 353 posts

Default Were the Apollo moon landings faked?

I have looked at all the arguements both for and against and its hard to knowing if it really happened .... what gets me is that only 3 countrys worldwide have managed to get into orbit and on top of that no one has went more than 400 miles away from earth since apollo and its now 2011 , i mean even with todays technology getting to the moon and landing on it would be hard enough but then you have to take off again and make it all the way back to earth which i believe is a 240,000 mile journey each way so thats 480,000 miles all in .... do we really believe we had the technology in 1969 ?

bart sibrel seems convinced we didnt do it as is bill keysing

i would like to hear from avalon members to see what you guys think and believe

DID WE DO IT ?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

<8> (25th October 2011), Cidersomerset (25th October 2011), Denise/Dizi (15th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th June 2022), laughs-last (25th October 2011), mab777 (16th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 times in 526 posts

Default Re: Were the Apollo moon landings faked?

It is our right and duty to question everything, do not believe everything you are told about the Space program, like the Tranfomers saying; "more than meets the eye"

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eagle For This Post:

<8> (25th October 2011), alxz (26th October 2011), Denise/Dizi (15th May 2022), laughs-last (25th October 2011), Mutchie (25th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 352 posts

I believe we went once , then we were told to NEVER RETURN , hence why Kubricks the Shinning is trying to tell us . Richard Hoagland (not sure if i trust him anymore ) was able to prove that we did , but then again , who really knows for sure !

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eric charles For This Post:

<8> (25th October 2011), Denise/Dizi (15th May 2022), laughs-last (25th October 2011), Mutchie (25th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    England Avalon Member Garry Irwin's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a question I've often asked....
    Did they actually do it?
    Yes, I've seen the "evidence" both for and against.
    Still I have no absolute conclusion either way.
    Film footage and photographs can be faked. Astronaut testimony can be manufactured to fit the story they would have you believe.
    At this moment, I'm thinking yes, they went to the moon in 1969 (but maybe with a little off-world assistance).
    No doubt it was all a big public relations exercise and when you hear evidence of NASA bringing in The Disney corporation in to hype and sell it to the world... its all the more suspicious.
    What is real that we have not experienced first hand?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Garry Irwin For This Post:

<8> (25th October 2011), Denise/Dizi (15th May 2022), laughs-last (25th October 2011), Mutchie (25th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member tcjim1's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally believe we originally went and landed on the moon but only once. We went there and seen things that we weren't supposed to see or we might have suspected that there were bases and ancient complexes and spacecraft from other civilisations there and our suspicions were confirmed.
    It's like Dig said, we gotta question everything we are taught and told and then do our research.
    ''

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tcjim1 For This Post:

<8> (25th October 2011), Denise/Dizi (15th May 2022), Eagle (25th October 2011), laughs-last (25th October 2011), Mutchie (25th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

I don't believe the official story at all due to technology limitations, the radiation belt, the photography backlighting problems. Now did we have other vehicles that could go to the moon and we were not given info on them, that is possible, but I do not believe the Apollo rockets made it, and the thin metal around our astronauts would not have protected them from the radiation. So, we either went in more advanced vehicles, we never went, and/or we faked pictures to appear we went.

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

Unified Serenity

For 10 years when U.S government started the Apollo Program, NASA spent forty billion dollars, hired 400,000 people for the Apollo project. In 1969, NASA broadcasted the infamous moon landing scenes in live.

Where are all the technical data, logo books, related documents that had to exist if they actually sent the astronauts on the moon. They should disclose the full data about Apollo crafts' flight logo book, audio/visual, transmission data between NASA mission control center and the crews in the crafts. It was a long flight to the moon. It will clear the hoaxers.

Give the full schematic diagram of the moon lander so that professionals can build a mock to experience of the historic moon flight. Why shouldn't they?

Spending so much money and resources only to bring twenty some bogus, non-scientific pictures? Frankly speaking, those well-known NASA photos can be created on studio at that time. That's one of reasons why people began to doubt about the moon landing.
    For free society!

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

<8> (25th October 2011), Denise/Dizi (15th May 2022), KosmicKat (25th October 2011), laughs-last (25th October 2011), Mutchie (25th October 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    I don't believe the official story at all due to technology limitations, the radiation belt, the photography backlighting problems. Now did we have other vehicles that could go to the moon and we were not given info on them, that is possible, but I do not believe the Apollo rockets made it, and the thin metal around our astronauts would not have protected them from the radiation. So, we either went in more advanced vehicles, we never went, and/or we faked pictures to appear we went.
    I think you said what I would have posted myself ...
    So yes we went with advanced vehicles AND pictures/footage was faked to make it appear Apollo technology made it
    to keep the public happy.

What is not discussed yet is: Shouldn't it trouble us that IF the space race was real other countries are apparently
    shutting up about the US faking a trip to the moon ? Something or Someone may be threatening humanity or our society
    in such a way that governments all over the globe close ranks in unity ?

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

<8> (25th October 2011), Denise/Dizi (15th May 2022), laughs-last (25th October 2011), Mutchie (25th October 2011), winnasboy (25th October 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

This is a very complicated subject. I think we will only be able to have a confirmation of the truth when/if the governments decide to tell it.

However, I´m sure about one think.

Both USA and USSR were not playing a game, just to know who would arrive there first. This behavior doesn´t justify the huge amount of resources spent on this operations.

They wanted to go there for a reason, a very strategic and profitable reason, but I´m yet to find what this reason might be.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

<8> (25th October 2011), Denise/Dizi (15th May 2022), laughs-last (25th October 2011), Mutchie (25th October 2011), Operator (25th October 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks

@ Unified serenity....... you are totally right i read that the apollo capsules were made of thin aluminium which is virtually one of the worst things you could use when facing space radiation due to the way it splinters after passing through the metal also the van allen belts has to be one of the biggest problems they say that recent astronauts who were brave enough to go far enough out stated that they started seeing shooting stars etc and this was a very brief experiment yet apollo was supposed to of just sailed through all of that of course nasa will say they were not in the belts long enough to be effected by the radiation well if the radiation wasnt a problem why was the usa trying to nuke a hole in the van allen belts years after to create what they called a corridor obviously it didnt work infact they created a third belt even more deadlier than the first 2 ..... I also loved the clip where we see the buzz aldrin armstrong and collins trying to fake the pics to make it look like they were half way to the moon when infact there was a picture stuck to the window of earth "caught in the act why would they ever do that " ?

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

<8> (25th October 2011), Denise/Dizi (15th May 2022), laughs-last (25th October 2011)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I believe after much reading etc that our moon may of been colonised at one point it may even still be i mean the stuff photos nasa has of the moon are truly shocking i know many people think john lear is nuts but i consider him to be a friend online and i have been speaking to him for years he FULLY BELIEVES our moon is populated and that they are more socialogically and technically advanced than what we are and when you study the living moon.com site its amazing we have roads, buildings, mines, statues of all kinds of things , pyramids ,spheres, what looks like a space port and the list goes on and on he says the moon is NOTHING like we have been told and what do we know ? we cant trust what we are told !

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

<8> (25th October 2011), alxz (26th October 2011), Denise/Dizi (15th May 2022), laughs-last (25th October 2011)

22. Link to Post #12
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

I believe they did both, to keep people like us asking..."Did they or didn't they?". It's a bit like having a piece of paper with PTO of each side..so we keep turn the paper over.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

<8> (25th October 2011), Denise/Dizi (15th May 2022), Eagle (25th October 2011), laughs-last (25th October 2011), Mutchie (25th October 2011), noprophet (25th October 2011)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Hughe, I don't really understand your post written to me because I don't support the idea we went to the moon via the Apollo program, and those millions of dollars went into black budgets, we will never see the books on them.

I remember the story of the live feeds came through Australia and millions of Aussies saw a coke bottle roll across the "live footage" at one point, but it was edited out. So, it was on a set somewhere on earth and they covered it up. I have never seen said footage, but lots of Aussies swear they saw it. I stand by what I said about we either went to the moon on some high tech vehicle or we never went.

25. Link to Post #14
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

You can see a video about this coke bottle here:

http://www.archive.org/details/MoonL...skAreSeenInThe

Cheers,

Raf.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

<8> (25th October 2011), Denise/Dizi (15th May 2022), Eagle (25th October 2011), laughs-last (25th October 2011), Mutchie (25th October 2011), Unified Serenity (25th October 2011)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

i also have heard the coca cola bottle story its incredible ......all thats billions ripping off your own nation but serenity & operator are maybe right maybe they used a more advanced vechile to get there or maybe we had off world help i mean we kept sending satelites up taking photos so its concievable that some sort of contact may have been established

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

<8> (25th October 2011), Denise/Dizi (15th May 2022), laughs-last (25th October 2011)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Over the last couple of years my trust in NASA is diminishing. They are way too secretive, but why? There are absolutely no grounds to be so enigmatic…unless you are hiding something from the public. I haven’t met a person yet that can give a clear explanation to their mysterious behavior. They could at least give visitor tours to some of the facilities, what would be the harm in that? I think one of the main issues with humanity is believing in the information giving to us by people within secret factions of our governments. I can’t express enough just how dangerous this can be...

I was reading an article today about a 74 year old woman looking to sell a speck of moon rock that was giving to her by her NASA engineer husband (he got it from N.Armstrong). Apparently NASA and the Feds have set up a sting and are not allowing her to sell the piece to anyone. This raises red flags. I don’t think they ever went to the moon and the whole space agency is just a hugh scam used to control the minds of the many. Why stop her from selling the rock? Why keep a piece of history from the public? I would love to by this space rock and have it analyzed. I’m thinking this is the main reason why they do not want anyone outside of their circle to get their hands on these so called “moon rocks”. I think the moon landing was fake, the stuff hollywood was built on....

I would love to be proven wrong...unfortunately that hasn't happen, yet. Strange, we see the moon every night yet we have no REAL proof of us ever going there. Why? When we (the public) finally get a chance to varify NASA's claims... they throw on full riot gear and storm the poor 74 year old lady (who claims to have a speck of moon dust to sell) causing her bodly harm and humiliation. So tell me....what's wrong with this picture?

If you want to talk about space, the sun, the moon and stars we must first have actually proof of their existance and/or that they are what we have been told they are. Show me the proof!

Article of 74 year old woman selling moon rock - http://www.dailyrecord.com/article/B...xt|FRONTPAGE|s

Peace

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

<8> (25th October 2011), laughs-last (25th October 2011), Mutchie (25th October 2011)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

CHECK OUT THIS RECENT MOON VIDEO ITS INTERESTING

These crafts would need to be huge and it seems there is plenty of activity is that anti grav ?
    Last edited by Mutchie; 25th October 2011 at 15:56.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

KiwiElf (26th October 2011), laughs-last (25th October 2011)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    This is a very complicated subject. I think we will only be able to have a confirmation of the truth when/if the governments decide to tell it.
    No it's not complicated ...
    There is quite some material and facts that hardly leaves any room for doubt ... the main thing to oppose the idea that
    we have been fooled is that we are entrained to reject the idea that governments could be involved in conspiracies.

Both USA and USSR were not playing a game, just to know who would arrive there first. This behavior doesn´t justify the huge amount of resources spent on this operations.

They wanted to go there for a reason, a very strategic and profitable reason, but I´m yet to find what this reason might be.
    How about this theory ...
    Kennedy launched the whole idea of going to the moon because he couldn't get answers on straight questions. By going an alternative
    path (actually the Apollo program is the alternative program) he would find out via another route what was happening. He didn't want a
    space race, there are indications that he approached the Russians to go to the moon together. The world today would have looked completely
    different if he wasn't stopped then.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

<8> (25th October 2011), KosmicKat (25th October 2011), laughs-last (25th October 2011), Mutchie (25th October 2011), RMorgan (25th October 2011)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Thanks Mutchie interesting thought.......Difficult to give a direct answer , with all the info put out if you go down the alternate space route we have been all over the galaxy so going to
    the moon in Apollo with aid seems feasible and the Apollo 13 drama etc was all part of the cover...

We know there is a moon mock up in the desert for training and film from there could have been used to either augment real footage or be used as hoax footage...
    There are some very convincing documentries saying it was all a hoax....I don't know why NASA or the Russians & now the Indians and Chinnese have not just filmed the relics left on the moon by the crews , that would seal it and would be interresting viewing...

There is the daily laser experiment that is held up as proof.But I saw a great debunking theory that the Laser would bounce back off the moon without the device supposedly left there as they were doing it before 1969..LOL..If I remember where I saw it I'll post it...

The Cold war concept is also a big subject.....If you boil it down to the elites triggering a arms race after ww11 to keep humanity in constant fear of armageddon , while
    making trillions of dollars for the corporations they own.
    Also sowing the seeds to where we are to day with the NWO it makes sence.There were and are several layers of agendas going on....

Sure we could have a multi national space fleet flying around the galaxy and have been for the past 50 yrs..In there TR 3B etc...
    Apollo could have just been part of the cold war hoax as the war on terror is today and has been since 1990 and fall of the Berlin wall.
    You could go back and forth on this all day,....interresting subject though...Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 25th October 2011 at 17:23.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

<8> (25th October 2011), 13th Warrior (25th October 2011), laughs-last (25th October 2011), Mutchie (25th October 2011)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    No it's not complicated ...
    There is quite some material and facts that hardly leaves any room for doubt ... the main thing to oppose the idea that
    we have been fooled is that we are entrained to reject the idea that governments could be involved in conspiracies.

How about this theory ...
    Kennedy launched the whole idea of going to the moon because he couldn't get answers on straight questions. By going an alternative
    path (actually the Apollo program is the alternative program) he would find out via another route what was happening. He didn't want a
    space race, there are indications that he approached the Russians to go to the moon together. The world today would have looked completely
    different if he wasn't stopped then.
    My thinking also lies in this direction.

First off, UFO's exist the question should be; which ones are ours? This gives credibility to us having the proper tech for space travel outside of the public NASA program(front).

Why fake the moon landing? As a psyops to discourage other countries (USSR) from going there and discovering the moons secrets that those who know can't have that info come out (It has been said that the USSR was years ahead in their space program and should have gotten there first).
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

<8> (25th October 2011), Cidersomerset (25th October 2011), laughs-last (25th October 2011), Mutchie (25th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast