+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Were the Apollo moon landings faked?

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,273 times in 1,398 posts

Default Re: Were the Apollo moon landings faked?

I guess the strongest evidence or the strongest argument that we didn't actually ever go there would be the fact that this supposedly happened in 1969 yet we don't have colonies on the moon by now and it stands to reason that if we were that advanced in 69 we should be well advanced to that stage by now but yet wer're not unless that is secret. We should be tho. If not for the parabolic dish they installed there I'd have serious doubts but I suppose a disc such as this could be strtegically shot there without the need of human hands to install anything. I supposed they just have to shoot one at the moon and let it fall where it may so all they need after that is the coordinates to find it.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th June 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

I find the reflector issue to be a somewhat mute argument, in that there may be anything there, that could reflect something back to us. And it need not be something we "Placed" there... And until we actually see the surface ourselves? We will never be able to validate that particular detail.... We cannot prove it either way.

It is easy to use a "convenient detail" to prove something, even if it had nothing to do with the true facts... Or lack thereof.

It would be like suggesting a particular vehicle was involved in a "Hit and Run", merely because the vehicle make, model and paint, matched eyewitness testimony.. Nevermind that the vehicle in question has no tires, engine or drivetrain... Or even seats for that matter... THOSE details need not be shared...

And like this suggestion that "We" placed a reflector there... photos are never introduced as to the true condition of the circumstances, which would tell the jury it absolutely could NOT have been truth as we have been led to believe. Or at least none that could absolutely suggest another narrative.

I offer one possible explaination on the "reflector...." And I am sure many else can think of many other ways a reflective environment could occur there...

The "Reflector" could be nothing more than a pit, created by a meteor strike in a metal rich location...

It could also have been created by a high powered laser hit, in a metal rich location.

I work with a high powered laser daily, on precious metals. And indeed you can blow a "highly reflective crater" into metal at the right settings... I do it all the time deliberately... (Usually to blow out contaminants from a poor casting, or to remove air pockets within the metal that were brought to me, so the finished product has no defects.)

I never would have known this was possible, had I not been given the opportunity to actually use a high powered laser. So I think it fair that people know this is possible...

I just offer up the "possibility" that there was no reflector placed there... Using information I know, based upon what I do.... (Surely others could do so as well, based upon that they know to be true, given their own life experiences)

And I further that, to give a potential on how a reflective environment could have been created in both a man made way, as well as a natural way.... Neither requiring anyone to step onto the surface of the Moon...

I am not suggesting it never happened, as I myself am looking for the truth, just stating that there could be many ways that the "Reflector Proof" came to be...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 16th May 2022 at 17:55.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th June 2022), Blastolabs (8th June 2022), happyuk (8th June 2022), onevoice (18th May 2022), Orph (16th May 2022)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Apparently, this has been released by Wikileaks. At first sight, it looks very interesting, and I've drawn Jay Weidner's attention to the video.

WIKILEAKS Released Proof The Moon Landings Were Fake - Scenes Filmed in Nevada Desert

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/sMG7BvIFvf32

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (8th June 2022), happyuk (8th June 2022), Yoda (8th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #44
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,435 times in 3,205 posts

There is no record of the video being released by WikiLeaks.

Further, the video contains already publicly available "behind the scenes" footage from the fictional 1970s movie "Capricorn One."
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

avid (8th June 2022), Bill Ryan (8th June 2022), Denise/Dizi (8th June 2022), holcaul (8th June 2022), mountain_jim (8th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

I have been looking at this topic for years, and know that there are many things they did do right here on Earth, such as the massive Moon model, and the Hawaiian mountains being the "Backdrop" for some of the footage.

I have speculated that some of the bomb testing in the Nevada desert was perhaps for the purpose of creating "realistic craters" that could be used for filming as well. Really one could bomb craters into the desert that match known geography on the Moon for just such a purpose.

And anyone who has ever been to black rock, or Burning Man, is aware of how pervasive the powdered dust is there, so this absolutely would have been a great place to recreate the dusty rover scenes as well...

What I can say from my own experience? Is that we certainly did have technologies shortly after the supposed landing, that would indicate that some agency on Earth certainly did have some advanced technologies. I know because my mother and grandmother worked for a company that was producing components of that technology, and when I was a young girl? I used to go to work with my mother and helped manufacture those components...

I remember being very perplexed at the time, as what I saw being used daily, and what I saw them making, was so futuristic at the time to me...

I would be playing with the calculator on the desks in the offices, and after having opened a few, and seen what they were comprised of... what I saw them creating was microscopic in scale, and resembled something I didn't recognize... I now know it to be computer components, IN MASS... Where were these parts going? What were they being used for?

For the record, I think it fair to note that the company was Plessey Microsciences... It did exist, and I can prove that my mother not only worked there, but had a position in management there... At the time, I believed that they were a sub contractor for Nasa, as this is what I was told... I was also familiar with the name Marconi at the time, and in more recent literature, these two companies have been tied together.

The factory was in Mountain View, California, and nothing of it remains outside of the toxic waste, that ruined the land the site was on. My aunt worked for Raychem, and the entire area was what we now call the "Silicon Valley..." The land today, remains unusable, as it has yet to be cleaned up... I still have pieces of material that they made, while it was in operation, and a scar on my leg from "goofing off" in a very dangerous area.

The amount of material that was processed there, the sheer volume of parts that were moving through that company, would absolutely indicate to me that there were advanced technologies being manufactured in large scale during those times... And I doubt they were making Atari consoles... As far as I can tell, those components didn't make it into mass produced consumer products... The scale at which they were producing such things, would have rivaled what Apple is doing now, in my opinion.

So it would not at all surprise me to learn that they were not creating parts, but recreating something they found elsewhere. Could it have been the Moon? Perhaps... I think it more likely we got some help... Or found technologies buried somewhere right here on Earth... Found, once we had the capabilities to map the planet from the air... And we copied it...

I just know I saw it, touched it, and helped them produce it, when I was a very young girl... I was born 3 months after the supposed landing... So after seeing that technology being created, it obviously held a fascination for myself... and I still wonder
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 8th June 2022 at 15:11.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

avid (8th June 2022), Bill Ryan (8th June 2022), Blastolabs (8th June 2022), Sirus (8th June 2022)

11. Link to Post #46
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Summary:

Pilot research (23rd June 2020 SETI meeting) shows that some of the Apollo landers are existing on the Moon as part of an initial data-driven machine learning techniques survey. The front face and back of the Moon will be scanned and analysed for additional techno signatures. This research may come to a conclusion to provide the evidence in that man went to the Moon and landed and left behind these techno signatures.

Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO)

The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) is a NASA spacecraft that is mapping the Moon with unprecedented detail, providing large amounts of image data of the lunar surface. A pilot study is using state of the art machine learning techniques to search this data set for Techno signature artifacts on the lunar surface. An anomaly detection model on known artificial lunar features, such as the Apollo landing sites. Future plan is to use this model to analyze the whole lunar surface data set provided by the LRO mission.

Published paper:

Unsupervised Distribution Learning for Lunar Surface Anomaly Detection (2020)

Authors: Adam Lesnikowski, Valentin Bickel, Daniel Angerhausen

Published link:
    https://www.researchgate.net/publica...maly_Detection

23rd June 2020 update at SETI meeting.

Explanation for identifying Apollo landers as techno signatures:

They show that modern data-driven machine learning techniques can be successfully applied on lunar surface data to learn, in an unsupervised way, sufficiently good representations of the distribution of lunar surface data to enable lunar techno signature detection. In particular training an unsupervised distribution learning model to find the landing modules of the Apollo 15 and 17 landing site in a testing data set, with no specific model or hyper parameter tuning. Both Apollo 15 and 17 landers and external parts like rovers have been identified. The whole Moon will be scanned and analysed for the other Apollo landers and may be other new techno signatures will be identified. I have checked for any additional published papers and none have showed up since this paper of 2020.
    Good data density estimation has myriad applications in lunar and space sciences, including finding known missions with unknown landing sites, discovering non-publicly disclosed landing sites, either by governmental or non-governmental organizations, techno signatures in other signal domains, locating lunar resources for future space flight and colonization, locating new impact craters or lunar surface reshaping, e.g. when applying this to temporal stacks of images, and deciding the importance of unlabeled samples to send back from power- and bandwidth-constrained missions. This current work stimulates and enables future work towards these goal

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th June 2022), Blastolabs (8th June 2022), Denise/Dizi (10th June 2022), mountain_jim (8th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3