+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Were the Apollo moon landings faked?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,640 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Were the Apollo moon landings faked?

There is to much proof that someone is flying up there..

Gary McKinnon describes the cigar shaped UFO he saw on the NASA computor..

on the project Camelot interviewer he said he saw ship to ship non-terrestial transfer manifests,,

Apart from all the other testimony we have heard from other Camelot interviews we must have been to Mars and the Moon
    and many more places......imho...Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 25th October 2011 at 18:20.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (15th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

I'd love to get my hands on a good enough telescope that could spot the astronauts gear they left behind like the rover. I really woudn't trust any NASA or gov't photos, but would love to get independent verification. How hard would it be to see that stuff? And, why haven't any great telescopes taken pics of the moon that let you see really good details? There must be private means to get a look at all that stuff up there and verify these buildings and other anomalies NASA grays out on pics. Anyone know of a great site that really gives good pics? I've seen the videos of the supposed buildings. I want something I can look at and zoom in to see what's there.

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,640 times in 18,693 posts

My thoughts exactly....

Could not find any U'tubes...

Found a couple of supposed site photographs not that conclusive....
    Looks just like the moon rocks from that resolution...

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news...09/17jul_lroc/

http://news.discovery.com/space/apol...efinition.html

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news...05/11jul_lroc/

Anybody used google moon, what resolution does that give..?

Steve..
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 25th October 2011 at 19:22.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (15th May 2022), Mutchie (26th October 2011)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 times in 526 posts

When I hear the term "Cold War" I think of lacking Light and Truth(Cold), just like the Dark Ages.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagle For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (15th May 2022), Operator (25th October 2011)

8. Link to Post #25
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have looked into this enough to come to the conclusion that all the moon landing films were filmed on a set on Earth. There is too much evidence to support this, so many documentaries and facts concerning this, and NASA's official responses to this are weak and when they have no explanation they just laugh it off and say anyone who doesn't believe NASA is stupid!

That's not to say I don't believe they got to the moon using classified means. They could have had flying saucer technology or help in 1969, and they do seem to have rocks from the moon etc. But hands down the footage is fake, and there's no way in hell they achieved what they said they did using 1960s tech. It's just plain silly.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elemental Unity For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (15th May 2022), KosmicKat (26th October 2011)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Dig (here)
    When I hear the term "Cold War" I think of lacking Light and Truth(Cold), just like the Dark Ages.
    They probably termed it that way so nobody would notice when they actually said Gold War ...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

I always thought that we didn't have the technology. Bob Dean said we got there with help. How many times, I don't know but it's hard to believe we got there with limited technology. I would like to see the evidence on the moon. I heard that there was a set that was under the control of Stanley Kubrick. Is that the correct director?
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    I always thought that we didn't have the technology. Bob Dean said we got there with help. How many times, I don't know but it's hard to believe we got there with limited technology. I would like to see the evidence on the moon. I heard that there was a set that was under the control of Stanley Kubrick. Is that the correct director?
    Yeah, that's him ... http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000040/

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

16. Link to Post #29
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

I believe we did not go to the moon, think about it.
    If we did and the astronaughts were able to go through the radiation belt and survive , then, why are not all reactor workers supplied with the same gear worn in space?

Surely if it can pass the radiation belt then it would be a massive safety feature on earth!!
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

18. Link to Post #30
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 times in 353 posts

dont you think its says it all that in all them years armstrong wont give interviews on the moon landings infact he became a recluse i read and his statement about REMOVING ONE OF TRUTHS PROTECTIVE LAYERS that really got me thinking imagine if our moon is populated it would be incredible and you know some say it has a thin atmosphere I WANT TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON !!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,400 times in 32,916 posts

We have a number of threads about this, and many posts scattered around on other threads as well (Jay Weidner's videos, for instance). It may repay the mods to get to work on some post copying and thread consolidation. It's an important topic that's not going to go away.

This new 20 minute video has surfaced, and I found it VERY interesting. It contains information I'd not seen before. The video is poorly put together, and seems to cut off abruptly. So there's clearly some source material for this, and I'd be grateful if anyone could figure out where this is all compiled from.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/yrJqMB3SSNqK

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Brigantia (15th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (15th May 2022), Ivanhoe (15th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th May 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th May 2022), mountain_jim (15th May 2022), onevoice (15th May 2022), Yoda (15th May 2022)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,306 times in 1,401 posts

I believe they did some edits that were unprecedented on footage of the moon. I believe we have been there but I think they discovered something that was deemed too sensitive to allow out. Some like Diehold Foundation think what they found was evidence of a theory about the sun that was confirmed on the dark side of the moon. The knowledge they gained apparently terrified them because Diehold is convinced there are two sun sciences. The one they use for the public and the real sun science that tells them what the sun did to the dark side of the moon could happen again. So that is one theory. The other is that they discovered we had been there before or another culture before our time had been. Then of course there are the more interesting theories like, that they found the moon to be occupied and artificial and were told by little gray men to beat it! But yeah someone put dishes up there that reflect lasers and light back to earth and they work proving something manmade is there so yeah we were definitely there.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Brigantia (15th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (15th May 2022), happyuk (15th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th May 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th May 2022)

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

These are just my opinions, as I make no claims to any insider knowledge...

For some reason, the link I was trying to use, would not post properly... I hope this helps... It is an image of Hawaii and the background, in comparison to the lunar background... ( Taken at the Nasa space center in Hawaii, mostly off limits to the public for obvious reasons...)

https://www.reddit.com/r/flatearth/c...gs_were_faked/

There are many things online to suggest that rather than photographing the Moon, that some very creative talents, used Hawaii as their actual "Moon". What better place than a desolate old lava field, (off limits to the public), surrounded by sand and rock, to fake a lunar scape?

I also believe that the Nevada Test Sites were used to recreate the Moon topography.. Blow up many bombs in the same places, where there are well known craters on the Moon, fly over it in a chopper, filming it in black and white, and "Walla"... The Moon landings! The last footage prior to landing...

Cut to next scene,

Put them in a capsule with a painting of the Earth in the distance, on the other side of a pane of plexiglass, and act as if they are "floating in space away from Earth", and do something stupid, like keeping the footage, and now we have a few putting the pieces together.

Cut away and film them climbing out, with the Hawaiian mountain in the background... and boy they sure fooled everyone... Here we are 52 years later, knowing Nasa admits not taking into account any radiation potential for damage, as we still have some of those men walking the Earth not even sick. One only need do the math themselves to realize it was all a hoax. A very elaborate one, but a hoax none the less...

Painting the background entirely black, to get rid of the "Sun", and or stars in the night sky, would have had to happen as well... Explaining away why they altered images...

Most are not even aware that Hawaii consists of clusters of islands, not just the few we see in postcards... (The 6 or 7 we are shown in travel brochures)... Leaving plenty of other islands to "Film on", that no one would recognize as Earth terrain...

Why fake it, if we have actually been there? Because of what they found? Because they feared the astronauts may not make it? I doubt it...

And the deception runs deep, as other "well developed nations" would have also known that what they were showing, absolutely was NOT the Moon.. It is my opinion that they were doing multiple things with this grand production. (All of those larger more powerful nations)...

1- They were running a psyop, for the purpose of giving humans the impression that what they could do as "world powers", was far beyond what we believed possible at the time... This would create a more docile community, as in individual communities, humans, for the most part are NOT embarking on challenges so huge in scope... But if they believe their governments can do things in that grand a scope, it would make "Mr. Joe Average" feel a bit less empowered to "stand up against" such a "Developed System".... Even if it is just in perception...

2- It allowed for governments and contractors to truly make a huge money grab over the masses... And while most involved in such things, were fully unaware of their participation in a hoax? And I am sure that it paid well? The overall money went to the few... Very well established "power brokers" on the planet. To that point in time, while there was a separation in wealth, it wasn't even close to what it is now...

They centralized the money in the world, and then made a grand gesture, and a hoax, that made them wealthy beyond belief... And they maintain that wealth to this day...

The military industrial complex has thrived, again asserting that power and wealth, and perpetuating the impression in the masses, that we could never overcome them at this point, should they get out of hand... Which they have...

I cannot say that we have never been to the Moon, but what I can say, is that what we were "shown" was nothing more than an elaborate lie...

And I am still not sure what it all means....
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 15th May 2022 at 18:59.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

onevoice (15th May 2022), RunningDeer (15th May 2022)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,012 times in 2,209 posts

I expect this short video is in a thread somewhere but it doesn't seem to be in this one - when I first saw it years ago I felt it was authentic although the quality is ridiculously bad... (a copy of a copy of a copy?) but if you think about it anything too clear and definite would soon get removed.... perhaps it's survived because although tantalizing it can be dismissed easily - especially when accompanied by the cover? story that it was something like a Spanish production that was then circulated as the real thing (that's from memory it's years since I went into it all on another forum.)... at around 2:22 a logo comes wavering in in the top left corner - just peeps in and out - and this is used by the naysayers to 'confirm' that it was some kind of modern production/hoax...... but...... how hard would it be to add this to put people off the trail and also like I said if it was all too definite it wouldn't still be on YT....

The name of the channel NAlexo..... Neil Armstrong's initials and possibly lexo is hinting at the word lexicon it's meaning connected to 'language'...???

It was the one and only upload on that channel.... and the description...

Quote Normally it lasts 14min. What you see is the reason behind all this rush to land on the moon before USSR. It was bombed a few years later by those who decide for us.
    To be honest I still get the feeling of authenticity with this video and I don't find it hard to believe that the main quest of the moon landing(s) was to find and recover samples from very ancient ruins...

That could explain why the three Apollo 11 astronauts were so pissed off in the infamous return interview when they look very annoyed and sulky... probably dying to tell everyone what they found but couldn't... couldn't remove 'truths protective layers...' because of the Official Secrets laws.... apparently Buzz Aldrin took some Masonic stuff up there and there is a Moon Lodge...

At the beginning of the Lost Book of Enki it is said (from the ancient tablets) that extraterrestrials/ gods came to Earth around 450,000 years ago (figure from memory)... and that they also went to the Moon and Mars... so perhaps there really were ancient ruins there and possibly still are somewhere but in the video description it says that the ones in the video were blown up...

edit.... I'm trying to find the reference of 450,000 (approx) years that I spoke of above - if it wasn't in the Lost Book of Enki it was in something similar and I remember thinking wow that's nearly half a million years.....
    Last edited by jaybee; 15th May 2022 at 17:13.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (8th June 2022)

28. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Checking to see if it posted properly... Before I finish the post)
    Here you go Denise.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (15th May 2022), Brigantia (15th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (15th May 2022), Orph (15th May 2022), Ratszinger (15th May 2022), Vicus (15th May 2022)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Checking to see if it posted properly... Before I finish the post)
    Here you go Denise.

Thank You !

No matter which way I tried to post it... it wouldn't post.

I ultimately shared a link of another image, with Buzz Aldrin standing in front of that same mountain in Hawaii as well... For me, it was one of the things that cemented my place in the alternative community.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 15th May 2022 at 19:07.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

RunningDeer (15th May 2022), Vicus (15th May 2022)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    We have a number of threads about this, and many posts scattered around on other threads as well (Jay Weidner's videos, for instance). It may repay the mods to get to work on some post copying and thread consolidation. It's an important topic that's not going to go away.

This new 20 minute video has surfaced, and I found it VERY interesting. It contains information I'd not seen before. The video is poorly put together, and seems to cut off abruptly. So there's clearly some source material for this, and I'd be grateful if anyone could figure out where this is all compiled from.

Bill, perhaps you, or someone else can help me?

I would love to watch the video, but I have an issue when clicking any of the bitchute videos that are posted on Avalon... There is never any sound! This one is also without sound... (I am using firefox as my browser)..

When I click play, I also go to the speaker icon on the bottom, as it is always turned off... I click it on, and still nothing... Does anyone else have this problem? I would love to watch it, and hear what they're saying? When I follow the link to bitchhute, I have the same issue... It's very strange and only happens to bitchute videos...

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

RunningDeer (15th May 2022)

34. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bill, perhaps you, or someone else can help me?

I would love to watch the video, but I have an issue when clicking any of the bitchute videos that are posted on Avalon... There is never any sound! This one is also without sound... (I am using firefox as my browser)..

When I click play, I also go to the speaker icon on the bottom, as it is always turned off... I click it on, and still nothing... Does anyone else have this problem? I would love to watch it, and hear what they're saying? When I follow the link to bitchhute, I have the same issue... It's very strange and only happens to bitchute videos...
    I have the same experience as you, Denise. I click on the volume and it automatically turns off in Foxfire. I tried several other channels, either the same thing happens with the volume or I’m unable to turn it on at all.It works fine with Apple's Safari. There’s no need to click on the volume.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 15th May 2022 at 19:41.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (8th June 2022)

36. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I ultimately shared a link of another image, with Buzz Aldrin standing in front of that same mountain in Hawaii as well... For me, it was one of the things that cemented my place in the alternative community.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (15th May 2022), Vicus (15th May 2022)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,012 times in 2,209 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

That was a bit of a Richard Hoagland hit piece wasn't it... don't know where the bits and bobs were clipped from - I was actually just trying to find the research Hoagland did when he thought he had 'found' a kind of robot head in a crater on the moon... ie found it in a picture... once upon a time it was on Youtube - I have skimmed through his Enterprise Mission web site and can't see it there at the mo...

https://www.enterprisemissions.com/

If I had to nail my colours to the mast I would go for the Ancient Structures (ruins? and artifacts) etc on the moon and all the hullabaloo about did we didn't we go is a distraction... everything the public has been given in terms of visual records and the technology used is probably specially created to steer away from the truth of the mission -

re how they could have got through the Van Allen Radiation Belt ... I wonder if material from the Roswell Craft and other 'hand me downs' from other ET craft, as Ben Rich said they had at Skunk Works... was reverse engineered over 20 years in preparation (and the suits that the little Beings wore) because they had to come through the radiation belt to get here...

just having a little speculate - I find the whole subject fascinating but don't spend much time on it nowadays...
    Last edited by jaybee; 15th May 2022 at 20:31.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (16th May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast