+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alfred Lambremont Webre, J.D., M.Ed. Latest Videos

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Default Alfred Lambremont Webre, J.D., M.Ed. Latest Videos

Alfred Lambremont Webre, J.D., M.Ed. discusses alien underwater bases, sonic waves destroying bases, Gulf of Aiden bases with transmitters that emit waves that perpetuate fear and agitation in those areas.

Let me know what you think, I find him very interesting. I'm not sure how to take Tolec from Andromeda, but all his videos are extremely interesting.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

aranuk (27th October 2011), Arc (27th October 2011), Cidersomerset (27th October 2011), crosby (27th October 2011), daci (27th October 2011), GCS1103 (27th October 2011), Hughe (27th October 2011), Inversion (6th August 2022), jjjones (28th October 2011), Muzz (27th October 2011), ROMANWKT (27th October 2011), Snowbird (27th October 2011), WhiteFeather (27th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Alfred Lambremont Webre, J.D., M.Ed. Latest Videos

makes sense when you think about.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Inversion (6th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

i only consider this as supplement information and just hope it's true getting rid of these aliens.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

I received a PM saying video is broken and stops. Are all of you having that trouble? thanks, Mandala
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

9. Link to Post #5
    Liechtenstein Avalon Member Anna's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you Mandala, Alfred Webre is a very gentle, intelligent and knowledgeable man- - his curriculum vitae is quite large - as well as a great bi-lingual journalist-researcher.
    I follow his site for a couple of years now and have learned that his information is trustworthy.

Tolec sounds like a healthy and smart individual and I usually have to listen more times to take all the information in.

regards from Anna
    Last edited by Anna; 27th October 2011 at 16:49.
    Supporting Omaha Maitreya for Tibetan Buddhist women: www.omfund.org

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anna For This Post:

crosby (27th October 2011), daci (27th October 2011), Inversion (6th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

hi Mandala, video seems to be working fine for me. thanks for posting. i definitely like following alfred webre. he looks into all areas deeply and is very good at asking all of the right questions.
    regards, corson

12. The Following User Says Thank You to crosby For This Post:

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

I resonate with him as well. He has some good videos and reads. Thanks For The Thread.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Inversion (6th August 2022), Seikou-Kishi (27th October 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

gulf of aiden hmmmmmm stargates hhmmmmmmmm
    we have already heard about this from aarron mccollum,so will he pop up again?
    now can someone remind me when aarrons day in the sun was,i cant remember ?
    about a year and a half ago?
    I would also like to add that all and I mean all of the accompanying photos of the stargate at the gulf of aiden were much older photos than they were supposed to be.
    I find this very interesting ,regardless of the above ,"I beleieve him ,he has integrity" statements,I dont think this man ever posts proofs of what he discusses,its always chat and that is that....

I would love anyone to provide me proof if I am wrong about the lack of proof thing...Im good at admitting I am wrong....
    He does come across as a nice man..
    And if anyone doubts where my interests or beliefs lie...please go and checkout all my posts and replies...thank you.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

when the time comes that i need some type of pictorial or editorial proof from alfred webre, i'll go digging for it. although, i will say this: given the secrecy of stargates to the main array of people, i doubt very much that anything tangible will ever be found. unless and until insiders come forward right now with streaming video of what they're seeing, it isn't going to happen. one of those black-op type of things, i guess.

there are many people talking about the possibility of stargates; not just aaron mccullum or alfred webre. i find that listening to what they have to say opens the door for more information, to perhaps go searching for more than what they place on the table. i have yet to see any real discerning proof of anything much that has been placed here or anywhere else, for that matter. doesn't mean i don't believe the possibility that it all can exist. and that makes my search for my place in the awakening more exciting.
    regards, corson

18. The Following User Says Thank You to crosby For This Post:

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

Quote Posted by corson (here)
    when the time comes that i need some type of pictorial or editorial proof from alfred webre, i'll go digging for it. although, i will say this: given the secrecy of stargates to the main array of people, i doubt very much that anything tangible will ever be found. unless and until insiders come forward right now with streaming video of what they're seeing, it isn't going to happen. one of those black-op type of things, i guess.

there are many people talking about the possibility of stargates; not just aaron mccullum or alfred webre. i find that listening to what they have to say opens the door for more information, to perhaps go searching for more than what they place on the table. i have yet to see any real discerning proof of anything much that has been placed here or anywhere else, for that matter. doesn't mean i don't believe the possibility that it all can exist. and that makes my search for my place in the awakening more exciting.
    regards, corson
    I agree with you on the possibilities of everything being exciting ,you would not believe the things I wish were true.....,its just that I get fed up hearing the same stuff again and again.....the only reason I mentioned Aarron McCollum is because it was he that came out with the stargate at aiden story in the first place....there is plenty of stargate/portal stuff yes,but I wonder where the chinese whispers begin and where they go.......On a note.....my kids had on a dvd tonight and I had to question my kids about it, "Oh its just Mona The Vampire going into the other dimension through the portal!"......we have got to take the pop culture into consideration and what we have all been subjected to before the twenty first century began and what we are being told now.

alfred webre is always good listening though.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,405 times in 1,631 posts

Alfred is on Nick's show. I started listening to this 1:16:00 video last night 08/04/22 and only finished at 16:57 today. Source threw so many distractions at me which validates the significance of the material presented. Update! The video has been reduced by four minutes and is now 1:12:03. I originally found the video on supersoldiertalk. As a sidenote Alfred was dropped from Coast-to-Coast AM one night for complaining about Barack.

I haven't learned how to post Bitchute videos: Link

1:58. We’ve been a quarantined planet for a long time.

2:01. His book Exopolitics was published in 2005. I read it and didn’t get anything out of it.

2:31. That word was put in the dictionary in 2006.

2:38. It means the relations between intelligent life in the universe.

3:24. DARPA took his book from 2005 to 1971 and they examined it with the CIA.

4:09. He was an environmental lawyer. He had a meeting with government agents and gave a speech.

6:15. He’s spoken to Andrew Basiago who confirmed they time shifted his book.

8:07. Our universe is a time/space hologram.

8:30. He’s been under time travel surveillance.

9:40. In 1973 he was taken aboard an ET spacecraft with Andrew.

12:50. He mentioned Nancy Pelosi.

13:30. Aliens made it so we’re at constant war with each other.

15:50. Our bodies are avatars.

17:07. The basis of this is free will.

17:40. This planet has been targeted by Predatory Pathogenic Artificial Intelligence (PPAI).

19:25. This is the most challenging planet in the universe.

25:00. The omniverse is the totality of all the universes.

25:22. He said go to Omniversity because it has 25 courses.

26:25. There are eight types of time travel technology according to Andrew. He mentioned the Chronovisor that was invented by the Vatican was subcontracted to the Pentagon.

28:18. He said we’re in a big video game and are avatars in a time/space hologram. Our souls are holographic fragments of source.

31:25. There’s organic time travel and wormholes built into our reality. The Mayans had time travel and left earth. He mentioned remote viewing.

35:10. Everything in the hologram has an address. There’s a 2D Chronovisor and a 3D version.

38:55. We’re here for soul development.

40:00. He has an initiative to be an earth representative for the Regional Galactic Governance Council (RGGC).

42:30. He never had access to time travel, but Andrew had.

43:18. Andrew ran for POTUS in 2016. The time travel tech is controlled by the Deep State. They used a directed energy weapon (DEW) to blind him.

45:20. He travel with time scrolls from 2045 to 1971.

47:30. Alfred join Stanford University in 1977 as a futurist. They had a fifty-year contract with the CIA to study alterative futures. The United States will be balkanized by the Chronogarchy.

52:10. Donald Trump was briefed and groomed in 1971 that he was pre-identified as POTUS. Bush Sr. & Jr., Clinton, Obama & Biden were also
    briefed by the CIA program. Andrew was in the room, and he was also briefed that he would be POTUS.

1:07:07. Mao Zedong was an intern at the China Yale hospital and was a Skull & Bones project.

Mod note: Just a reminder to that there is a sticky thread here to help out with embedding videos called The difinitive guide to embedding videos which is very helpful.
    Last edited by Harmony; 6th August 2022 at 08:36. Reason: adding mod note

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

eagle0027 (6th August 2022), Harmony (6th August 2022), meeradas (6th August 2022), Peace in Oz (6th August 2022), Vangelo (6th August 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 times in 143 posts

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)

I haven't learned how to post Bitchute videos:
    Video embedded

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/MSUmyoBOXGqW

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Peace in Oz For This Post:

eagle0027 (6th August 2022), Harmony (6th August 2022), Inversion (6th August 2022), meeradas (6th August 2022), RunningDeer (6th August 2022), TomKat (7th August 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Alfred can be counted on to find the most off-the-wall guests, so he's useful for knowing what's on the fringe of the fringe.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

eagle0027 (6th August 2022), Inversion (6th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread