Thread: The Bob Lazar story

1. Link to Post #221
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Default Re: The Bob Lazar story

George Knapp Presentation in Copenhagen 2014

Bob Lazar and Area 51 One hour 20mins includes some videos and visuals
    Welll worth the time on his history and investigations of the Bob Lazar story

The candle story in in this where George previously interviews Bob plus the cloud chamber story around 100 mins he talks about Bob's tech on what he saw and experienced
    Last edited by ichingcarpenter; 26th June 2019 at 16:17.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

BMJ (3rd July 2019), Deux Corbeaux (26th June 2019), Iancorgi (26th June 2019), Intranuclear (26th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #222
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

It is kind of weird and enlightening to watch all these videos in a non-linear fashion.
    I feel like I am doing remote viewing. In a sense, linear time ceases to exists.

Dismissing Bob's story is akin to a worm who has lived in a walnut all of its life insisting that there is nothing outside, and in a funny way, the worm is correct as long as it stays inside.
    Then another worm believing that there is more, peeks outside the walnut and while amazed for a few seconds, gets picked off by the first bird that sees it.

Ultimately those who believe in infinite possibilities to existence take the chance of an early exit.
    Those staying behind and singing la la la, "know" that everything in life is known and sneer at those who peek outside.

People like to rip apart Bob's story without realizing that in order to describe what is not in the current language, one has to use existing words with their limited definitions thus guaranteeing misunderstanding.
    Its all OK though as those humans who can go forward will, and those who think humanity has peaked will stay, and others will go back being disgusted by what they have seen so far.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (13th August 2019), Deux Corbeaux (27th June 2019), ichingcarpenter (26th June 2019), Jad (27th June 2019), Rosemarie (27th June 2019), Star Tsar (26th June 2019), ulli (27th June 2019), Valerie Villars (26th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #223
    United States Avalon Member waree's Avatar
    Thanks

Joe Rogan talked about his podcast with Bob Lazar.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to waree For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th June 2019), BMJ (3rd July 2019), Denise/Dizi (13th August 2019), Did You See Them (27th June 2019), Iancorgi (27th June 2019), Intranuclear (27th June 2019), Kotch (13th August 2019), mountain_jim (3rd July 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd July 2019)

7. Link to Post #224
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)
    It is kind of weird and enlightening to watch all these videos in a non-linear fashion.
    I feel like I am doing remote viewing. In a sense, linear time ceases to exists.

Dismissing Bob's story is akin to a worm who has lived in a walnut all of its life insisting that there is nothing outside, and in a funny way, the worm is correct as long as it stays inside.
    Then another worm believing that there is more, peeks outside the walnut and while amazed for a few seconds, gets picked off by the first bird that sees it.

Ultimately those who believe in infinite possibilities to existence take the chance of an early exit.
    Those staying behind and singing la la la, "know" that everything in life is known and sneer at those who peek outside.

People like to rip apart Bob's story without realizing that in order to describe what is not in the current language, one has to use existing words with their limited definitions thus guaranteeing misunderstanding.
    Its all OK though as those humans who can go forward will, and those who think humanity has peaked will stay, and others will go back being disgusted by what they have seen so far.
    Its so interesting that no matter how you feel about it you have to investigate it. You can't just dismiss it off hand. The technological questions and biology questions are just too many to let go of off hand. I mean there are too many things that strike one as real to just let it go but we at the same have to recognize there is a lot we don't know and probably never will know.
    Are we being visited by alien life? Perhaps we are being visited or examined by a life yes but I doubt seriously if what we are witnessing here is biological. Most bio life is directly locked to their planetary system. I mean we are locked for example as far as I can tell, which in my opinion is why the NASA and other space agencies are looking into robotics more. It's likely these grays are drones or droids whatever are artificial life that was manufactured.
    If the aliens that created them are also locked to their planet as we are they'd have to use artificial life to send that out to explore the universe just like we're going to have to do until we find some way to fool the body into thinking it's still here on earth.

Why? I don't understand the 'atmosphere' created by these ships but I take it that when turned on they created a field that is a separate sealed away atmosphere isolated from this one to where you are now functioning within the frequencies generated by the ship and you can apparently control the rate of aging or how fast or slow time moves I guess? Anyway in the artificial time bubble it has created right you are sealed away from the influences of inertia, and the frequencies of other planets and such apparently even able to zip in and out of water without any slow down?

So the effects of the time bubble of the earth are not affecting you any longer because you are sealed off from them but only when in the space ship and when it's running.
    So unless you've incorporated the frequencies needed to regulate your own bodies in your suits on planets you visit you are pretty much stuck to the ship while in your own self created atmosphere as long as the ship is turned on.
    And I guess well I guess you can stay there forever because your body doesn't know it's not on the planet it was born on if you can mimic the frequencies of your home planet right?
    So your body systems and biorhythms don't get disrupted. But what if that isn't the case. What if they can't duplicate those frequencies that regulate their bodies but all they have done is sealed themselves off from any influences?
    Then they are stuck in an environment they can only be in for short lengths of time. So long term space travel is not possible and they end up having to send out artificial life right? Just like us right?
    Where is this going? Women have a 28 day cycle on earth. Its regulated by the sun and moon frequencies and men have a 33 day average cycle regulated by the same heavenly bodies and if we go away from those regulators studies show women's menstrual cycles become erratic and then in time stop completely and then the woman becomes mentally and emotionally unstable. So how exactly do you move to another planet when your body reproduction systems are directly tied to the sun and moon frequencies of here?

So we need these frequencies of the heavenly bodies we're born into to regulate our bodies. No way we're going out there in the deep space without a duplicate frequency system to fool the body into thinking it's still on earth? Follow? If we try the women will be going bat crazy about the time you round Pluto and probably the men too.

We can't leave our regulating bodies anymore than an alien life can because we're all locked into the frequency regulating systems we were born into. Without them we can't reproduce! Does NASA have advanced cloning or reproduction skills? I don't think so and doubtful to me the aliens are anything other than artificial so either aliens have some advanced methods for reproducing or when they kill a world they lived on and have to move they have no choice but to infiltrate the society they find by hybridizing themselves into the existing beings because they can't just move in the way they are not being able to adapt to the new frequencies of the new planet and sun and moons.

So they adapt by mixing themselves with a host species just like we read about in ancient lit from Sumeria telling us they did to us and just like abuductees say is being done currently where they are mixing their kind into ours walking among us. They are all adapted to another frequency system and the only way they can move here is to introduce body system cells and tissues that are from the area they wish to move to. So that would explain the breeding program of them adapting themselves to us by melding with us. They can't just move here from their planet because our sun and moon frequencies are foreign to them. Anyway, early morning ramblings here but this to me is the main obstacle keeping us permanently locked to this planet. Even if the world was dying and we have the ability to leave the earth toward another planet we'd never make it one the regulators are gone. We're all regulated by the sun and moon and heavens I doubt seriously if it's any different for aliens.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

ulli (27th June 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd July 2019)

9. Link to Post #225
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Quoting Ratszinger:

"People like to rip apart Bob's story without realizing that in order to describe what is not in the current language, one has to use existing words with their limited definitions thus guaranteeing misunderstanding."

Brings to mind "Moses and the burning bush" - A burning Bush ?

How would people of Moses's time describe a "red glowing sphere" on the ground in front of them with the voice of "God" emanating from it ?
    They could not describe such things as "Lights" in the sky - Lights are a modern word - the only thing that gave light then was fire and the sun !

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Valerie Villars (27th June 2019), waree (27th June 2019)

11. Link to Post #226
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

i watched the netflix show on Bob, and bits and pieces of the Rogan podcast, and I walked away pretty convinced that he's telling the truth as he knows it.

for years he's been hiding from the whole thing; it clearly makes him uncomfortable. he never exploited it with tv shows ,conferences, books, talk shows, you name it. he's only just coming out of the woodwork now with the encouragement of Jeremy Corbell (and George Knapp, who broke the Bob story way back when)

as he frequently points out, all it's really done is cause him grief!

also, all those FBI raids on his new facility are quite telling

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd July 2019), Bill Ryan (27th June 2019), boja (27th June 2019), Deux Corbeaux (27th June 2019), Did You See Them (27th June 2019), Iancorgi (27th June 2019), Intranuclear (27th June 2019), Jad (2nd July 2019), mountain_jim (29th June 2019), muxfolder (27th June 2019), ulli (27th June 2019), Valerie Villars (27th June 2019), waree (27th June 2019)

13. Link to Post #227
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Bob Lazar has always been on my list of credible whistle blowers, ever since his first appearance years ago.
    Together with Dan Sherman, (Beyond Black) Col. Philip Corso ( the Day After Roswell) and Ingo Swann (Penetration) .

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (13th August 2019), Did You See Them (27th June 2019), Intranuclear (27th June 2019), Mike (27th June 2019), mountain_jim (29th June 2019), waree (27th June 2019)

15. Link to Post #228
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Quoting Ratszinger:

"People like to rip apart Bob's story without realizing that in order to describe what is not in the current language, one has to use existing words with their limited definitions thus guaranteeing misunderstanding."

Brings to mind "Moses and the burning bush" - A burning Bush ?

How would people of Moses's time describe a "red glowing sphere" on the ground in front of them with the voice of "God" emanating from it ?
    They could not describe such things as "Lights" in the sky - Lights are a modern word - the only thing that gave light then was fire and the sun !
    For the record "RATSZINGER did not say what you have quoted. You are in err. Just FYI
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Intranuclear (27th June 2019), silvanelf (27th June 2019)

17. Link to Post #229
    Thanks

I have also just watched the Netflix documentary, and considering the fact that it was allowed on Netflix (arguable the largest disseminator of propaganda today), and considering the fact that Bob Lazar was soon after invited on Joe Rogan's podcast (arguably the most prominent figure for culture creation and influencing we have seen in recent years, and who is backed by some very nefarious interests, as is irrefutably proven in the below expose) proves to me that none of this can actually be in our best interest.
    That is not to say that I think that Bob has not been telling the truth all of these years - he very well could have been, I don't know. But the fact that he is suddenly now being offered such mainstream exposure, attention and promotion after decades of ridicule, makes me think that clearly some people - people who, by definition, do not have our best interests at heart - are desperate for us (and especially the youth, considering the target audiences of both Netflix and Joe Rogan) to be convinced of the veracity of Bob's story and thus of the existence of extraterrestrial life. To what end? That could be debated. But considering that this is brought to us by Netflix and Joe Rogan, I think that we can say for sure that it is most certainly not for the betterment of mankind.

What especially rubbed me the wrong way was how the documentary immediately started off by entertaining the idea of life merely being a mental construct with all of us just creating our own truths. If we all create our own truth and if life is just a mental construct, then that would mean that there is no such thing as objective truth (for truth would be relative). But if that's the case, then how could the idea of life being a mental construct be true? We just concluded that there is no such thing as objective truth, so the idea that we all create our own truth can therefore also not be true. And this is exactly that inherently self-refuting ideology that I see propagated so often nowadays which can only lead to moral relativism (if there's no such thing as objective truth, then there can also be no objective good and evil), a Crowleyan "Do what thou wilt" mentality, and eventually just pure nihilism. Because how can life have any meaning if truth does not exist and it's all just a figment of our imagination?

These are some of the reasons for why I am personally of the opinion that Bob's story is being (ab)used for negative ends.

Last edited by Rhah; 2nd July 2019 at 20:47.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rhah For This Post:

Delight (3rd July 2019), Jad (2nd July 2019), Ratszinger (2nd July 2019), silvanelf (3rd July 2019), waree (2nd July 2019)

19. Link to Post #230
    Thanks

I believe that Mr Lazar believes he saw something and I believe he did something - the question is what agenda and who's reality version does his truthful account verify? - I felt my heart sink a little when he was on stage in a pseudo infotainment event...I would never have put Bob in the same bus tour as Elizondo and TTSA operations -but there he was - punching tickets and comparing 'trainers and tatts' with the best of them. A real lad-ish jolly night. Something not right about that picture- or maybe.......were the red boots giving us a subliminal warning - telling us that he was taking the cash but not to take it seriously folks ...a red flag from the feet?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to diteras For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd July 2019), Denise/Dizi (13th August 2019), mountain_jim (3rd July 2019), waree (2nd July 2019)

21. Link to Post #231
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 times in 283 posts

One thing I learned is that the “controllers” disclose only what they deem irrelevant and obsolete to them. Now that they have the tech in place to monitor and control ( voice to skull tech is one example, influencing people’s mood and thoughts through electronic means is another) the masses, they feel that it is safe to start telling us about all this stuff because they already have the infrastructure and experience to control the narrative and all of its consequences on us. In fact I am sure that they already ran all these disclosure scenarios on their super quantum computers and that we are on the “optimal” course now.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd July 2019), Denise/Dizi (13th August 2019), Mike (2nd July 2019), mountain_jim (3rd July 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd July 2019), waree (2nd July 2019)

23. Link to Post #232
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

The logical problem with "controllers" running the show assumes that there is nothing above them, or other ETs or future beings changing the equation.
    If you think about it, it takes infinite amount of energy to control every mind and every action.
    I think even God does not control everything in his sim world (the one we live in).
    Even if one thinks that one is living in a sim, then the sim must have been created to study or model a larger existence it is trying to simulate.
    So if we are in a sim, each entity (human, ET, bug, planet) evolves with the set of rules supplied by the sim.
    To keep an ever increasing population healthy and productive, at least the basic needs must be met, or else the controllers lose power.
    All kinds of solar activities, cosmic events, meteors, comets, randomness of war, and nearly infinite other things would need to be controlled and pre-simulated to be able to predict or direct a desired outcome.

Having said all that, it does not mean that some extraordinarily limited but rich and powerful individuals with infinite arrogance and ZERO conscience don't play games with us, but to think of them as "controllers" would be a stretch at the very best.
    Even they get old and die (presumably).

Also, a quantum computer to be able to predict or run everything in our universe/sim would have to be larger that our universe/sim as our universe/sim is already a quantum based system and all that entails.

Whatever power we have is not at the voting booth, but in our pockets. Vote with your pocket.
    PS. Pocket is defined as all the resources and actions at your disposal.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd July 2019), Delight (3rd July 2019), Denise/Dizi (13th August 2019), Deux Corbeaux (6th July 2019), mountain_jim (3rd July 2019), ulli (2nd July 2019)

25. Link to Post #233
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,665 times in 20,818 posts

Exclamation Re: The Bob Lazar story

Does Body Language Prove Bob Lazar Actually Worked On Alien Spacecraft At Area 51?

Very well done video!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th August 2019), Did You See Them (13th August 2019), Intranuclear (7th August 2019), mountain_jim (9th August 2019), Valerie Villars (7th August 2019)

27. Link to Post #234
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bumped into this today...
    https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...ied-in-the-80s

It's the id system Bob was going on about to get to the spaceships

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon For This Post:

Did You See Them (13th August 2019), Intranuclear (14th August 2019)

29. Link to Post #235
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Bob Lazar statement analysis revealed:

Although his later last two years body language does show that Bob Lazar may have worked on alien spacecraft at Area 51. Many important UFO researchers have been on the fence as to his truth.

However, his various earlier interviews, not the recent ones in the last two years, would be closer to when the events that were announced back in the late 1980s. A statement analysis was carried out on the earlier interviews when he had just made the announcement (1989) and when interviewed for the first time. An earlier interview of this kind would be much closer to when the events that took place in his claim that he was at area 51 and S4.

https://www.richplanet.net/news.php

Richard Hall of Rich Planet virtual May tour announced the Bob Lazar statement analysis. This information was just to people who had purchased tickets for the virtual tour. I have seen the statement analysis and I am sharing the conclusion here. The Lazar part is a 30 mins one of a 3 hour virtual tour video. In order to avoid any copyright problems and in particular the tour which is not finished yet for public purchasing I’ll share the conclusion. I have given the details below who did the statement analysis. I understand the virtual tour video will be available free later in the year.

Statement analysis depends entirely upon analysing written or verbal statements. The basic premise is that the structure and content of a subject's statement will reveal when there is an attempt at deception. Statement analysis is the science of seeing deception in language. It can be 100% accurate, exposing both deception and motive.

Hyattanalysis carried out the statement analysis on Bob Lazar. https://www.hyattanalysis.com/

Statement analysis shows that Bob Lazar has been deceptive in the majority of his statements. In conclusion according to Hyattanalysis the whole story was a deception.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

AutumnW (11th May 2020), Bill Ryan (11th May 2020), Did You See Them (12th May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th May 2020), mountain_jim (13th May 2020), palehorse (12th May 2020), rgray222 (11th May 2020), silvanelf (11th May 2020), Star Tsar (11th May 2020), Tintin (11th May 2020), toppy (11th May 2020)

31. Link to Post #236
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 times in 4,311 posts

Interesting, but not definitive (for me). It's an individual's interpretation, based on a not_an_exact_science as a guide. I don't believe it's any more foolproof than a polygraph. Many pass polygraph tests who end up proven guilty, and many fail them who end up cleared. It's why they're merely a tool for investigators, and not admissible in court.

Personally, speaking my own opinion here, I still believe Lazar's story holds up very well, and has a ton of validity.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

AutumnW (12th May 2020), Kryztian (11th May 2020), Le Chat (11th May 2020), p+52 (11th May 2020), Tintin (11th May 2020), toppy (11th May 2020), Wansen (12th May 2020)

33. Link to Post #237
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Ufos are real but the entire Lazar story, like Project Serpo, could be part of a huge military deception. If that's the case, it may be an attempt to convince the Russians and now the Chinese that the U.S is in possession of exotic weaponry based on back engineered alien tech.

Why isn't Lazar in jail? How was he able to tell his tale in the first place?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

palehorse (12th May 2020), silvanelf (11th May 2020)

35. Link to Post #238
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Talking about current body language analysis, here is one:

To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

AutumnW (12th May 2020), Sunny-side-up (12th May 2020), Wansen (12th May 2020)

37. Link to Post #239
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Ufos are real but the entire Lazar story, like Project Serpo, could be part of a huge military deception. If that's the case, it may be an attempt to convince the Russians and now the Chinese that the U.S is in possession of exotic weaponry based on back engineered alien tech.

Why isn't Lazar in jail? How was he able to tell his tale in the first place?
    If that is the case (Duping another State Nation ) then there must be plenty of known factual information contained within such "stories" as to lend credence to the disinformation being seeded. There has to be an element of truth that these nation states all know - i.e "They" are REAL, but the amount of interaction and collaboration is the unknown.
    Last edited by Did You See Them; 12th May 2020 at 10:06.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

AutumnW (12th May 2020)

39. Link to Post #240
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,340 times in 472 posts

I would be really saddened if it turned out/proved that he was being deceptive.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

AutumnW (12th May 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 12 15 LastLast