+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 11 15 LastLast

Thread: The Bob Lazar story

1. Link to Post #1
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default The Bob Lazar story

"...It was evening... they called me outside to see something.
    It rose about 40 feet in the air.
    There was some distortion on the bottom - like a corona.
    It stood there. Stable. Silent. Just a little wobble, no rotation.
    It was awesome!"
    -

Robert Lazar, 25 November 1990

In 1989, Physicist Robert Lazar claimed that the US Government had not one, but several captured alien UFOs at its top-secret S4 base. Since then, several other "whistle blowers" from S4 & Area 51 have stepped forward to corroborate Lazar's claims. (NOTE: Although numerous secret stealth aircraft have operated out of Area 51 for decades, many mistakenly think the super-secret base is under Airforce control. Groom Lake is actually a NAVY facility).

Rumours that captured UFOs exist in a secret U.S. military hangar have been around since the infamous Roswell crash of 1947. Lazar shocked the UFO community and the public in 1989, when he stated publicly that the U.S. government did indeed have alien space craft in its possession, and that he had personally witnessed and examined captured alien UFOs at a top secret base known as S4.

Lazar said nine UFOs were housed in hangars cut into the mountainside at S4. One of the craft appeared to have been damaged by a projectile passing through it.

PIC 01 & 02 - THE DISCS (Click on the pics to enlarge and/or download at full size)

Click image for larger version

Name:	S4-01-FV.jpg
Views:	27576
Size:	194.8 KB
ID:	10969 Click image for larger version

Name:	S4-02-FV.jpg
Views:	27914
Size:	188.0 KB
ID:	10970

S4 is separated from the more infamous flight test facility at Groom Lake, Nevada, known as "Area 51", by the Papoose Range of mountains. The site is said to be built into the western slopes of the mountains, east of and adjacent to Papoose Dry Lakebed. It is very remote and virtually inaccessible to the public. Even Congressmen attempting to visit the area are told they can't go because the area is "radioactive". So we are told...

PIC 3 - AREA 51 & S4 (Click on the pic to enlarge and/or download at full size)

Name:	S4-03-FV.jpg
Views:	6426
Size:	205.3 KB
ID:	10974

The hangar doors match the outside of the mountain, roll up when opened, and are camouflaged to match the terrain and also avoid spy satellite technology. (However, not quick enough to show the remarkable enlargement of a disc-shaped craft in the air approaching S4, taken by a Russian Spy satellite after the Cold War). Security is extremely high at S4. The many guards are civilian, wear desert uniforms and are heavily armed.

According to Lazar, the inside of the hangars are typical military style with painted concrete floors, are well lighted and have numerous yellow workstands scattered about. One of them had a white circle with the number 41, in black, on it.

The "Sport Model" - ANTI-MATTER REACTION, GRAVITY AMPLIFICATION INTERSTELLAR CRAFT

The craft Lazar claimed he worked on - dubbed the "Sport Model" "...because it was just so damn sleek!" - is approximately 52 feet in diameter. Power is said to be generated from an anti-matter reactor in near perfect thermodynamic balance. The propulsion force is gravity, created, amplified and vector-directed aboard the craft. He added that time, as we know it, is altered and, at full power, light is distorted around the disc.

This one rested in the hangar on its lower surface (no landing gear). Lazar said he was on the main floor of the craft, viewed the lower area with the Gravity Amplifiers - even moved them with his hands - but stated he was never in the upper floor of the craft. He thought the upper area might contain navigation and electronic equipment but he was not certain.

Lazar described the interior of the craft as being like a well harmonised symphony. "There is a flow to all aspects." Lazar stated that he felt the internal design was an integrated blend of both structure and power transmission. He said that nothing was wasted; that perhaps it was a device with components and systems "tuned" or in harmony with itself and the universe. An observation that Bruce Cathie has detailed in his "Harmonic" series of books on universal harmonics and Earth Energy grids.

The structure and surface of the craft was described as flowing smoothly, like one piece and every corner had a radius. The material was like a huge seamless piece of stainless steel. He could not fit in the seats because they were too small. The question that follows is: Then who are these seats designed for? Lazar is very firm in stating that he never saw a live "alien." He did say that he has read summary reports on aliens while at S4.

People working with him jokingly referred to the aliens as "The Kids." He could stand in the centre of the craft but not at the edges, and his hair tended to stand up while he was inside, indicating an electrostatic charge. Lazar also mentioned that the disc was showing signs of rough treatment; the "human intervention," as he termed it.

He claims that he saw posters on the lab walls that humorously said, "They're here!"

Lazar worked on this UFO between 1988-89 and saw the ship rise and hover over the desert floor. It was silent with only a slight wobble in flight.

PROPULSION SYSTEM

This disc is capable of two distinct modes of travel (below): The "Omicron" configuration is used for short-range travel near a source of gravity such as a star or planet, (and within a planet's atmosphere). The "Delta" configuration is used for travelling larger, more vacuous areas of space/time as would be required for interstellar travel. The gravity amplifiers of the disc can be focused independently; they are pulsed and do not stay on continuously. When all three of these amplifiers are being used for travel they're in the "Delta" configuration. When only one is being used for travel it's in the "Omicron" configuration. When the disc is near another source of gravity like earth, the Gravity-A wave which propagates outward from the disc, is phase-shifted into the Gravity-B wave which propagates outward from the planet creating lift.

PIC 4 - PROPULSION SYSTEM (Click on the pic to enlarge and/or download at full size)

Name:	S4-04-FV_1.jpg
Views:	9893
Size:	203.6 KB
ID:	10971

ANTI-MATTER REACTOR & ELEMENT 115
    The ball-shaped end of the reactor (above) houses a cone-shaped layered mass of heavy material designated Element 115. It is a low-level alpha emitter. This material is used in an almost perfect 100% matter annihilation reaction.

(As any "Trekker" will tell you, the legendary "USS Enterprise" in STAR TREK also uses "anti-matter" engines and literally "warps" space. But this UFO does it for real! (Which also validates just how visionary STAR TREK's creator - the late Gene Roddenberry - really was).

The Waveguide Terminator at the top of the craft is very similar to other UFOs described in the past, as are the three gravity amplifiers, observed in both the Adamski Saucer and Early German designs, notably the HAUNEBU I, II & III Series, housed in three spheres or balls under the craft. The "sport model" also bears a close resemblance to one of the Billy Meier discs.

The Gravity Amplifiers attach to the floor with what seems to be a "flexible metal." Lazar said that he could move the amplifiers easily, yet felt their weight. This also corroborates the description Frank Scully made in his book "Behind The Flying Saucers," and George Adamski in the 1950's. Scully described those ships as "having three ball or spherical devices on the underside" and "were easily able to be rotated by hand but had virtually no weight".

Lazar has been criticized and challenged by many suggesting that the discs are simply Earth-made advanced technology. His rebuttal to this is, "well why would we be reverse-engineering an existing [Earth-made] craft with seats only a child could sit in?" He also adds that Element 115 doesn't even exist on Earth yet or any of our Periodic Tables.

Recommended reading and full details here:

http://www.gravitywarpdrive.com/

http://www.BobLazar.com/
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 5th March 2019 at 10:28. Reason: typos

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: The Bob Lazar story

Sheer awesome-ness =)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonathon For This Post:

KiwiElf (1st November 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Funny that some of them resemble Haunebu.

5. Link to Post #4
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Indeed Lord Sid. I think there's a high possibility that the Adamski ship and Haunebu are one and the same, especially when you consider Adamski's description of the Venusians: "Good looking, blond, blue-eyed humans, Nordic-looking". Reminiscent fo Admiral Byrd's description of the Aryans he claims to have encountered at the Antarctic, who spoke in perfect English... and German .
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 5th March 2019 at 10:25.

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I still reckon that you avalonuggets should be leaving area 51 behind and research area 19.

7. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Wanna give us something to get started?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Moemers For This Post:

haibane (2nd November 2011)

9. Link to Post #7
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Moemers (here)
    Wanna give us something to get started?
    Google is your friend!!

http://www.dreamlandresort.com/info/area19.html
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 5th March 2019 at 10:26.

10. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

I still reckon that you avalonuggets should be leaving area 51 behind and research area 19.
    oh...made me look.

(85 nuke tests took place in that overall area.)

I's probably loaded with rare earth metals, like the area around 'area 51'.

rare earth metals are critical to superconductor manufacturing.

The human nervous system is 'superconductive'. further information is in the 'question of lithium' thread.

The logical conclusion is, within the scope of alchemy and on the context of the information in the lithium thread... that consumption of -and use of- these materials may be desirable, regarding increasing human capacity to 'gate' dimensional energies. (DGS lingo from transistor design)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pahute_Mesa
    Last edited by Carmody; 2nd November 2011 at 02:29.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

KiwiElf (2nd November 2011), rgray222 (3rd December 2021), seko (2nd November 2011)

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Nope, there is a tunnel system there built into the side of a canyon/hill.
    That is the REAL base you guys wanna read up on.

13. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,256 times in 1,040 posts

It was a indirect result of hearing about Bob Lazar that led me to Project Camelot 2 and a half years ago. I had watched the UFO Hunters episode mentioning Lazar and upon doing a google search on him I came across the Camelot interview with John Lear which completely mesmorized me. Then I googled Project Camelot...jackpot!! I watched each and every video I could get my hands on (all within a few weeks). After the split of Bill and Kerry...I ended up here at Avalon (mostly lurking). But yeah, props to Bob Lazar...definite props!!

Peace

Dave - Toronto

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

KiwiElf (2nd November 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd November 2011)

15. Link to Post #11
    Czech Republic Avalon Member haibane's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: The Bob Lazar story

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    (85 nuke tests took place in that overall area.)

I's probably loaded with rare earth metals, like the area around 'area 51'.
    You're bound to find some extremely rare elements in a place where 85 nukes were detonated.

(shoot, can't find a smiley for smart-a*s)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to haibane For This Post:

KiwiElf (2nd November 2011)

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Nope, there is a tunnel system there built into the side of a canyon/hill.
    That is the REAL base you guys wanna read up on.
    I was just saying (meaning)....'besides all of the base connotations and such'.

Basically, to strengthen the potentials and premise. To toss another log on the fire of circumstantial evidence, so to speak.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

KiwiElf (2nd November 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd November 2011)

19. Link to Post #13
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote Funny that some of them resemble Haunebu.
    Maybe they are Haunebus. As for other UFO they could be driven by a Haunebu engines.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Ishtar (3rd November 2011), KiwiElf (2nd November 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd November 2011)

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,244 times in 8,655 posts

It was a music forum poster laughing about claims of Dan Burisch which lead me to Project Camelot, 4+ years ago. Took me awhile to decide to 'come out and play' here though, after much auditing time.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

KiwiElf (3rd November 2011)

23. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 610 posts

Agreed!

The intradimensional entities (aka the spirits) that the shaman communes with don't need spacecraft. I would even go further to say that if they needed a spacecraft to contact me, they probably haven't got much to teach me, or that I'd want to learn. If this seems strange, I do apologise and I'm not trying to be provocative. As soon as I get permission to post a new topic, I will explain some more about what shamanism is and how easy it is to get extradimensional intelligence and guidance which, in my experience, is always completely accurate. Just to give a short preview ~ you don't need to lay in a tray of gel to contact them.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

KiwiElf (3rd November 2011), Lord Sidious (4th November 2011), shamanseeker (6th November 2011)

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Why so many nukes? You'd think one test would be enough? Are they tests or what?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=

26. The Following User Says Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

KiwiElf (4th November 2011)

27. Link to Post #17
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Bob Lazar (Area 51/S4) Hypnotic (Regression) Transcript

Some of you may have heard that Bob Lazar (of Area-51 Fame) had undergone hypnotic regression, but those transcripts were not available to the public until recently, when John Lear - son of the genius Bill Lear and friend of Bob Lazar- began releasing these transcripts onto the internet.

The Lazar story is a controversial one and many people are dismissive of the man's tale, however it is important to gather as much data on it as possible and these transcripts help to form a more complete history of the events of that time, regardless of whether or not they lend credence to the story told by Lazar.

For your viewing pleasure and to aid in your research, I will now post portions of those transcripts which have already been released and provide a link to the remainder. The images have been resized to aid in viewing and to save bandwidth and download time. The pages are from the second regression session which was taped and transcribed by John Lear.

The 'First Five' pages:

Links to rest of the pages:

And here is the link to the site where John Lear began posting the transcripts:

Open Minds Forum - Lazar Regression Transcribed August 10, 1989

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/ind...&page=1#288711

28. Link to Post #18
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Question:

"By the way John, has Bob ever reproduced the symbols / character set / language /mathematical shapes which he saw within the craft (or from reading the reports he has described)? Do you have something from Bob that you can post here?"

Thanks.
    Here are a few:

There were several archways on the interior of the saucer. When Bob was inside all the these archways changed from just a surface covering to a view outside with writing on the right side of the view:

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/ind...ad=9489&page=5

29. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

This is good stuff. Wendelle Stevens interviewed a sentry who defected from Area 51 who stated that folks who worked there underwent regular hypnosis sessions, so it is conceivable that folks were given the suggestion for certain details at S4, or Area 51 as most folks know of it, to not be accessable. Wendelle also talks about a colonial who defected as well in the third volume of the series who repeats substantiates everything the sentry had stated. Including that both were likely killed when they were "going" to retire with aggressive brain tumors that were purposelly bestowed upon them.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

ceetee9 (2nd December 2011), ghostrider (30th November 2011), jackovesk (30th November 2011), learninglight (1st December 2011)

31. Link to Post #20
    England Avalon Member learninglight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,695 times in 315 posts

Ty Jackovsek could this have any connection to what went on here : The alien shoot out at Dulce underground base, a thread on avalon well worth a look

What made me think of this thread was when under regression Bob says he thinks the surname of the Barry guy begins 'Cas' something...well imediately i thought of Tom Castello, i know the first names are different but you never know

much love

32. The Following User Says Thank You to learninglight For This Post:

jackovesk (30th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 11 15 LastLast