Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst 1 3 13 15 LastLast

Thread: The Bob Lazar story

1. Link to Post #241
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Default Re: The Bob Lazar story

Quote Posted by Le Chat (here)
    I would be really saddened if it turned out/proved that he was being deceptive.
    If anything I think he may be misdirecting within the confines of the truth - "gravity amplifiers" and "triangular slabs of element 115 as a power source may well in reality turn out to be a lump of granite and a piezoelectric spark for all we know.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

AutumnW (12th May 2020)

3. Link to Post #242
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    Talking about current body language analysis, here is one:

Hi builder
    I was enjoying the vid you posted, finding it very interesting until:
    I noticed the use of subliminal imagery?
    At vid points:
    33:50
    33:55
    33:57
    Quick flash Image of 'JAWS' the movie was used, the image of the giant shark coming up under a swimmer.
    Then at vid point:
    33:59
    the sound track from the movie was used?
    This sound track was added again and again getting louder.
    Thing is I do not like or condone subliminal trickery.
    Why was it used in this vid?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

AutumnW (12th May 2020), Brodie75 (29th November 2021), Justplain (13th May 2020), Wansen (12th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #243
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

There has been a lot of collaboration with the Lazar story. In particular, George Knapp’s extensive investigations with 25 individuals that collaborated his story. On that basis and much more show that his claims may be true.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

AutumnW (12th May 2020), Le Chat (12th May 2020), mountain_jim (13th May 2020), silvanelf (12th May 2020), Sunny-side-up (12th May 2020), Tintin (12th May 2020), Wansen (12th May 2020)

7. Link to Post #244
    Thanks

Hi aoibhghaire I believe him.

What do you make of the subliminal trickery in that posted vid?
    I know it nothing to do directly with Mr Lazar, but why did the maker of the vid use it?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

AutumnW (12th May 2020), Tintin (12th May 2020)

9. Link to Post #245
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,340 times in 472 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Well spotted!

I don't condone subliminal trickery either.
    Seems obvious to me that this so-called expert was using it to bolster his feeble argument and maybe has a personal crusade against BL?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

AutumnW (12th May 2020), Sunny-side-up (12th May 2020), Tintin (12th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #246
    Thanks

Well spotted!

Seems obvious to me that this so-called expert was using it to bolster his feeble argument and maybe has a personal crusade against BL?
    Hi Le Chat.

I'm confused, once again someone seems to read that vid as a negative towards Mr lazar?
    At the end of the vid the so called expert says 'I believe Bob Lazar'
    can some one help me out here? is that a positive towards Bob lazar or a negative?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

AutumnW (12th May 2020), Brodie75 (29th November 2021), Le Chat (12th May 2020)

13. Link to Post #247
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

In my opinion this is hardly subliminal, but rather completely obvious that the editor had some some fun with inserting those effects.

I was surprised by the first flash, but then at the second one together with the jaws music it was clear what he was going for.
    Last edited by Builder; 12th May 2020 at 14:46.
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

AutumnW (12th May 2020), Wansen (12th May 2020)

15. Link to Post #248
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

You have not watched the complete video. He makes it very clear that he doesn't care about UFOs and if BL is saying the truth. He did BL because it was a highly requested Joe Rogan episode. I also haven't seen any other videos of him about UFOs or BL.
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

AutumnW (12th May 2020), Sunny-side-up (12th May 2020), Wansen (12th May 2020)

17. Link to Post #249
    Thanks

Well spotted!

Hi Le Chat.

I'm confused, once again someone seems to read that vid as a negative towards Mr lazar?
    At the end of the vid the so called expert says 'I believe Bob Lazar'
    can some one help me out here? is that a positive towards Bob lazar or a negative?
    "There's a high probability this guy is lying"

"There is a high probability this guy is telling the truth..."

"Hope you find it fair in balance..."

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

AutumnW (12th May 2020), Sunny-side-up (12th May 2020)

19. Link to Post #250
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    Talking about current body language analysis, here is one:

This video seem like he is trying to brain wash viewers. All those repetitions, images and music
    They always can brain wash people to believe or not to believe in something.
    I am out thanks.

Here is the image by the way
    Last edited by palehorse; 12th May 2020 at 15:27. Reason: adding more / image
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

AutumnW (12th May 2020), Hym (29th May 2021), Sunny-side-up (12th May 2020), Tintin (12th May 2020)

21. Link to Post #251
    Thanks

All I know is:
    He says he is not interested in UFO's etc
    He says at the end of the vid that he thinks Mr Lazar is not lying.

Either way, because of guys use of 'Subliminal imagery', he himself is not to be trusted or watched without pre-warning.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

AutumnW (12th May 2020), Hym (29th May 2021), palehorse (12th May 2020), silvanelf (12th May 2020)

23. Link to Post #252
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    I would be really saddened if it turned out/proved that he was being deceptive.
    If anything I think he may be misdirecting within the confines of the truth - "gravity amplifiers" and "triangular slabs of element 115 as a power source may well in reality turn out to be a lump of granite and a piezoelectric spark for all we know.
    Project Serpo is probably partly true, as well. Inject truth into a framework of lies and that deflects attention away from the parts that are true. Face on Mars? Same. There is or was life on Mars, most likely, and not mere bacteria but once Hoagland overwhelmed the topic with nonsense, the idea of advanced life on Mars dropped right off the radar.

Hoagland, in the estimation of many in this arena of study is honest but fantasy prone. Whether the disinfo aspect happened by design or accident is hard to tell.

Brings to mind the expression, "The truth is surrounded by a bodyguard of lies." The sense I have of Lazar, based on my own intuitive take on body language is that he is telling the truth. But...I can be fooled. I know this.
    Last edited by AutumnW; 12th May 2020 at 21:48.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th May 2020), Hym (29th May 2021), Justplain (13th May 2020), silvanelf (12th May 2020), Sunny-side-up (12th May 2020)

25. Link to Post #253
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Sunny Side up,

If there is disreputable framing used, like weird music, it indicates an agenda, and likely just a personal one and done for clicks. I haven't watched it, and don't plan to. It sounds like garbage to me by your descriptions here.
    Last edited by AutumnW; 12th May 2020 at 21:58.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th May 2021), Hym (29th May 2021), palehorse (13th May 2020), silvanelf (12th May 2020), Sunny-side-up (12th May 2020)

27. Link to Post #254
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

Linda Howe was asked what she thought of Bob Lazar in her most recent livestream on 26 May 2021. Her reply is lengthy and fascinating, containing a couple of detailed anecdotes told to her by Bob that I'd never heard before. (The most fascinating of which was about the so-called "Yellow Book", an ET "book" which projected holographic images "just like Princess Leia", said Linda. I never knew he'd seen that.)

Start in at 42:23.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th July 2021), aoibhghaire (29th May 2021), Cognitive Dissident (29th May 2021), Harmony (13th July 2021), Hym (29th May 2021), Inversion (29th May 2021), Le Chat (17th August 2021), mountain_jim (13th July 2021), onawah (28th May 2021), rgray222 (30th May 2021), Yoda (29th May 2021)

29. Link to Post #255
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th July 2021), Bill Ryan (13th July 2021), boja (13th July 2021), Harmony (13th July 2021), mountain_jim (13th July 2021), muxfolder (13th July 2021)

31. Link to Post #256
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Of course Bob"s story is true ... And it was over 50 years ago the US military were back engineering these craft . How long do you think it takes to replicate them ? 5 ?.. 10 years?

And the missing trillions from the pentagon budget each year ... how many craft could you build with that???

All this is confirmed by 'escapees' from the SSP . We have over a dozen very credible people telling of their involvement with the off world empire that exists .. They have time travel , teleportation , bases all over the solar system ...Around a million humans who were born on Earth and pressganged into the SSP , they are all subject to mind control , they believe the aliens are helping them . Helped them build up this force to protect Earth from outside attack . In reality the aliens control it , and have plans to use it to attack Earth.

32. Link to Post #257
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by oz93666 (here)
    Of course Bob"s story is true ... And it was over 50 years ago the US military were back engineering these craft . How long do you think it takes to replicate them ? 5 ?.. 10 years?

And the missing trillions from the pentagon budget each year ... how many craft could you build with that???

All this is confirmed by 'escapees' from the SSP . We have over a dozen very credible people telling of their involvement with the off world empire that exists .. They have time travel , teleportation , bases all over the solar system ...Around a million humans who were born on Earth and pressganged into the SSP , they are all subject to mind control , they believe the aliens are helping them . Helped them build up this force to protect Earth from outside attack . In reality the aliens control it , and have plans to use it to attack Earth.
    * Bolding is mine *

According to Lazar himself, they were not able to figure a lot of it out. Every few years these craft were rolled out and new minds were put to task to see what could be gleaned, what could be worked out. A no point has Lazar ever stated that they are able to replicate them in 5 - 10 years.

Who, exactly, are these "over a dozen very credible people" that you speak of? Enquiring minds would like to know.
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th July 2021), Kryztian (13th July 2021), oz93666 (14th July 2021)

34. Link to Post #258
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Quote Posted by The Moss Trooper (here)
    According to Lazar himself, they were not able to figure a lot of it out. Every few years these craft were rolled out and new minds were put to task to see what could be gleaned, what could be worked out. A no point has Lazar ever stated that they are able to replicate them in 5 - 10 years.
    Bob was brought into this project when it was already well under way ... everything would be extremely compartmentalized and much disinfo .What Bob was told would not necessarily be true ... I don't believe these craft crashed .. they all seemed in good condition .. they were given to the secret government in an agreement going back to when Roosevelt was president ... The malevolent ET's wanted the US to develop the SSP so they could use it against us .... So they said , "here's some craft , figure it out yourselves"..
    And there are many different types of craft ... the most basic was figured out and replicated long before Bob became involved . So Bob would have been working on the more advanced craft , the US had replicated basic anti gravity craft around the end of 1950's and were on the moon then .

But Lazar is just one piece of the jigsaw puzzle ... we have the testimony of william tompkins who reports ET's were assisting the NAZI's .. the NAZI's escaped to Antarctica after WWII and developed their own craft and were the first to the moon (late 1940's) ... The US knew this and were playing catch up!

More recently we have hacker Gary Mc kinnon who got into the pentagon computers and found evidence of off world craft and crew ...

Quote Posted by The Moss Trooper (here)
    ..Who, exactly, are these "over a dozen very credible people" that you speak of? Enquiring minds would like to know.
    There is an SSP section on this forum ...And this is the most convincing evidence of all ...

The US off world space force has around a million personnel ... these are the most smartest and talented of humanity ... the cabal watches schools very closely , lots of tests to find the brightest people and these are often tricked or abducted into the SSP ... They have time travel so they often take someone for 20 years service , then age regress them and put them back at the time they were taken ... they don't appear to go missing from Earth at all .... Others are taken and never return (the 'missing children') .... Others are people who join the normal military , are "the best of the best" and so are invited to join the SSP ...
    Once in they are all subjected to intense mind control....

First video is the story of someone inducted from the military ... Second is the story from someone abducted when 10 years old ...

35. Link to Post #259
    United States Avalon Member Heise's Avatar
    Thanks

Bob Lazar is a fabulist. He just made up a story about aliens at Area 51, lied about his credentials (MIT & Caltech—he attended neither) & lied about working at Area 51. UFOlogist Stan Friedman exposed Lazar as a fraud. People lie! Seeing his financial history its no surprise.

36. Link to Post #260
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Heise (here)
    Bob Lazar is a fabulist. He just made up a story about aliens at Area 51, lied about his credentials (MIT & Caltech—he attended neither) & lied about working at Area 51. UFOlogist Stan Friedman exposed Lazar as a fraud. People lie! Seeing his financial history its no surprise.
    And someone, somewhere, is 'exposing' Stan Friedman as a fabulist/fraud/whatever.
    It's the nature of the beast.
    Who knows what the truth really is....?

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

Brodie75 (29th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst 1 3 13 15 LastLast