Thread: The Bob Lazar story

1. Link to Post #181
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,714 times in 20,824 posts

Exclamation Re: The Bob Lazar story

Larry King: Alien Pictures, Why Aliens Visit, & Element 115 - Answering Your Questions
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

boja (11th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (22nd January 2019)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks

Default Re: The Bob Lazar story

I watch videos about Saint Bob occasionally and always have to square the narrative with facts like these :-

Lazar's name does appear in a Los Alamos National Lab telephone directory. However, this lists both employees and contractors, and Stanton Friedman records that Lazar actually worked as a technician for Kirk Meyer, an outside contractor.
    In 1990, Lazar was arrested for aiding and abetting a prostitution ring. This was reduced to felony pandering, to which he pleaded guilty. He was ordered to do 150 hours of community service, stay away from brothels, and undergo psychotherapy.
    Lazar owns and operates United Nuclear Scientific Equipment and Supplies, that pled guilty to three criminal counts of and aiding and abetting the introduction into interstate commerce, of banned hazardous substances. In 2007, United Nuclear was fined $7,500 for violations.
    Clearly a complex sort of person and what you think you going to get with Bob is obviously often very different in real life . And as for Element 115 -- give us a break .

4. Link to Post #183
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,714 times in 20,824 posts

The Perplexing BOB LAZAR | An In-Depth Exploration (2019)

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (11th February 2019)

6. Link to Post #184
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Quote Posted by ripple (here)
    Stanton Friedman , the high priest of Ufology , showed that Bob was a complete fraud . Restricting Stan's credentials to top line Wiki info we find :-
    Friedman was employed for 14 years as a nuclear physicist for such companies as General Electric (1956–1959), Aerojet General Nucleonics (1959–1963), General Motors (1963–1966), Westinghouse (1966–1968), TRW Systems (1969–1970), and McDonnell Douglas, where he worked on advanced, classified programs on nuclear aircraft, fission and fusion rockets, and compact nuclear power plants for space applications.Since the 1980s, he has done related consultant work in the radon-detection industry. Friedman's professional affiliations have included the American Nuclear Society, the American Physical Society, the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, and AFTRA
    So what did he find ?

December 1997
    (Updated January 2011)
    By Stanton T. Friedman

Incredible claims have been made about Bob Lazar for years. He supposedly is a physicist with an MS in Physics from MIT and an MS in Electronics from the California Institute of Technology. He was a “Scientist” for Los Alamos National Laboratory, and obtained a job back-engineering UFOs at a very secret site S-4 near Area 51 in Nevada through noted Physicist, the late Dr. Edward Teller.

Supposedly he figured out how saucers work using Element 115 — matter/anti-matter, etc. He was able to steal a small quantity of 115 from the 500 pounds available, but this was stolen back. There was indeed an announcement in early 2004 about the production of 4 atoms of element 115 by operating a huge European accelerator for many weeks. It has a very short half life so there is no way to accumulate pounds of it. He supposedly came forward with his story despite death threats because he thought the public has a right to know. Videotapes are available with his claims.

It is all BUNK.

Not one shred of evidence has been put forth to support this story: No diplomas, no résumés, no transcripts, no memberships in professional organizations, no papers, no pages from MIT or Caltech yearbooks. He also mentioned, in a phone conversation with me, California State University at Northridge and Pierce Junior College — also in the San Fernando Valley, California. I checked all four schools. Pierce said he had taken electronics courses in the late 1970s. The other three schools never heard of him.

The page from the Los Alamos National Lab phone book with Lazar’s name on it clearly states that it includes employees of the DOE and outside contractor, Kirk Meyer. “K/M” follows Lazar’s name. This proves he worked for K/M, not LANL.

I checked with LANL’s personnel department for Lazar’s name and that of an old colleague. They found my guy, but not Lazar.

He was publicly asked when he got his MS from MIT. He said “Let me see now, I think it was probably 1982.” Nobody getting an MS from MIT would not know the year immediately. He was asked to name some of his profs, He said: “Let’s see now, Bill Duxler will remember me from the physics department at Caltech.” I located Dr. Duxler. He’s a Pierce Junior College physics prof, and never taught at Caltech. Lazar was registered in one of his courses at the same time Lazar was supposedly at MIT! Nobody who can go to MIT goes to Pierce JC, not to mention the rather long commute between LA and Cambridge, Mass.

I checked his High School in New York State. He graduated in August, not with his class. The only science course he took was chemistry. He ranked 261 out of 369, which is in the bottom third. There is no way he would have been admitted by MIT or Caltech. An MS in Physics from MIT requires a thesis. No such thesis exists at MIT, and he is not on a commencement list. The notion that the government wiped his CIVILIAN records clean is absurd. I checked with the Legal Counsel at MIT — no way to wipe all his records clean. The Physics department never heard of him and he is not a member of the American Physical Society.

When he declared bankruptcy in the mid 1980s for almost $300,000.00 he listed his occupation as a self-employed film processor. With MS degrees from MIT and Caltech? Caltech would not have accepted him for an MS program, if he already had one from MIT.

His propulsion scheme sounds good (as do many science fiction stories), but makes no real sense especially in view of how difficult it would be to add protons to #115. Gravity wave amplification sounds great but what does it mean?

He could not have gotten a Compartmentalized Security clearance having operated a brothel. His W-2 form from the Department of Naval Intelligence totals under $1000.00, at most a week’s pay for a scientist. You can’t get a security clearance in a week.

Scientists leave trails. Lazar is NOT a scientist. He couldn’t even answer scientific questions put to him. An excellent review of Bob’s “Physics” can be seen at web.archive.org/web/20061220030435/http://www.serve.com/mahood/lazar/critiq.htm.

I should add that Bob is a bright and talented guy who operated a jet powered car, put on fireworks displays, and apparently helped physics professors working at the Los Alamos Meson accelerator facility.

So what do you think about Bob now ?
    Not a lot!!
    This is a lot of detailed research information that was simply glossed over in this thread.

Who do you know does this level of research?

I wonder if anyone even read it?

One of the purposes of this forum is to seek out the truth, to dive deep in our research so we can discern what is true and what is not.

This post does exactly this, and was virtually ignored.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ripple (here)
    I watch videos about Saint Bob occasionally and always have to square the narrative with facts like these :-

Lazar's name does appear in a Los Alamos National Lab telephone directory. However, this lists both employees and contractors, and Stanton Friedman records that Lazar actually worked as a technician for Kirk Meyer, an outside contractor.
    In 1990, Lazar was arrested for aiding and abetting a prostitution ring. This was reduced to felony pandering, to which he pleaded guilty. He was ordered to do 150 hours of community service, stay away from brothels, and undergo psychotherapy.
    Lazar owns and operates United Nuclear Scientific Equipment and Supplies, that pled guilty to three criminal counts of and aiding and abetting the introduction into interstate commerce, of banned hazardous substances. In 2007, United Nuclear was fined $7,500 for violations.
    Clearly a complex sort of person and what you think you going to get with Bob is obviously often very different in real life . And as for Element 115 -- give us a break .
    And here, he tried again to bring in facts... again, virtually ignored.

How do we up our level in intellectual integrity when doing research?

I know I feel I can learn a thing or three from this sort of deep diving.

This is excellent critical thinking. Not at all rude, but not the popular opinion here on Avalon.
    Last edited by edina; 11th February 2019 at 20:24.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Amenjo (11th February 2019), aoibhghaire (11th February 2019), silvanelf (22nd June 2019)

8. Link to Post #185
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

Please Edina, you are flooding threads with your frustrations, your queries have been answered by many moderators/administrators. Stop trying to be hyper-critical, take a break, chill out, this much angst is not worth it.
    All the best to you, and looking forward to you back joining interesting threads without keeping referencing those who were disruptive in the past.
    Last edited by avid; 11th February 2019 at 19:56.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

9. Link to Post #186
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    Please Edina, you are flooding threads with your frustrations, your queries have been answered by many moderators/administrators. Stop trying to be hyper-critical, take a break, chill out, this much angst is not worth it.
    All the best to you, and looking forward to you back joining interesting threads without keeping referencing those who were disruptive in the past.
    avid, I was just making note of something I hadn't noticed before.

Someone suggested I go back and reread ripple's posts.

To stay on topic, what did you think about the level of research he talked about in the comment?

This was what was interesting to me, he made phone calls, I mean, he called the schools that Bob Lazar said he went to, this is some really good research techniques.

I'm just really interested in that sort of research style.

Nothing hyper-critical about that, but, there is a lot of hyper-criticism directed by others in the forum toward people who are different, or think differently.

And also, I'm really thinking about how we can up our game in doing our research.

I'm sorry you missed that point.

For me, I was just making note of that and moving on.
    Last edited by edina; 11th February 2019 at 21:22.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

avid (11th February 2019), silvanelf (22nd June 2019)

11. Link to Post #187
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

BOB LAZAR: ANATOMY OF A FLYING SAUCER: EXTENDED SCENE

30 Years after Bob Lazar first claimed he was working on captured alien spacecraft at the now infamous S4 Base - a few miles south of Area 51 - Bob revisits, updates & discusses the "Sports Model" & its workings.

Jeremy Corbell
    Premiered Feb 26, 2019

Quote Ever wonder how a UFO operates? How a civilization from another world builds and uses a technology to travel amongst the stars? Do real UFOs have to travel faster than the speed of light or can they bend the fabric of space-time itself? In this NEW and never before seen interview with former Government physicist Bob Lazar; take a guided look into the specifics - function and design - of the flying saucer he worked on at the infamous Area 51 (Site 4). From gravity propulsion, saucer design, configurations and modes of travel, to gravity wave amplification - even a description of an alien language transposed onto the wall of the craft - this little lesson in alien propulsion will fascinate you and weaponize your curiosity.

(refer to OP for additional data & images)
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 5th March 2019 at 10:23.

12. Link to Post #188
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

A Q&A with Bob!

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Jeremy Corbell

Rare Q&A Seesion With Bob Lazar

Streaming Live @ Time Of Posting / Published 16th June 2019

Jeremy Corbell hosts his friend Mr Bob Lazar for a ultra rare Q&A seesion, Where Mr Lazar answers YOUR questions to the best of this ability...

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th June 2019), Clear Light (21st June 2019), Intranuclear (18th June 2019), JRS (18th June 2019), Mike Gorman (18th June 2019), mountain_jim (18th June 2019), Rosemarie (17th June 2019), ulli (18th June 2019)

14. Link to Post #189
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Bob Lazar for me is by far the most credible whistleblower EVER. He knows physics and he pays attention and the fact that he predicted element 115 many years before its creation says a lot.
    I guess because physics is dear to my heart and I can understand what he says, I appreciate it more.
    An example of him stating that even when a candle was placed in the sports model's time dilation field and the candle flame had stopped moving (not just not flickering), light (its color and intensity) was unaltered, which made no sense to him and he did not try to embellish the physics.
    It is largely due to him that Russians tried to make element 115, however they were disappointed when they did not get the correct isotope to declare stability.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Jackman44 (11th January 2022), Mike Gorman (18th June 2019), mountain_jim (18th June 2019), Strat (18th June 2019), ulli (18th June 2019), Valerie Villars (18th June 2019)

16. Link to Post #190
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Bob has definitely suffered from the doubters, Stanton Friedman seemed to think he was telling tall tales, but my own instincts tell me that Bob is authentic.
    I share Bill's reservations about Elizondo and the recent crew, which so obviously are addressing a notional 'Normal audience' - I actually think that 'Normie' demographic is much smaller
    than they imagine. The result of the widespread WWW discussions about this topic have had a huge effect, 'Camelot' reached millions!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

BMJ (3rd July 2019)

18. Link to Post #191
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)
    Bob Lazar for me is by far the most credible whistleblower EVER. He knows physics and he pays attention and the fact that he predicted element 115 many years before its creation says a lot.
    Anyone could "predict" the element 115 even decades before Bob Lazar. This fact itself is meaningless. Furthermore Lazar's claim that element 115 cannot be synthesized in a lab is wrong.

But the most important issue is that we still don't know whether the specific isotope of element 115 with 184 neutrons (called "moscovium-299") is a stable element or not. Therefore nobody can claim that "Bob Lazar was confirmed" -- the claim that there is a stable isotope of element 115 is still open.

In short: I think that Bob Lazar was really there at the secret base S-4 near Area 51 -- but at the same time I'm pretty sure that Bob Lazar was brainwashed and that his claims about physics and element 115 are nonsense.

A number of free energy researchers were killed, because they came too close to the truth. On the other hand Bob Lazar is still alive, despite his public statements about element 115 and anti-gravity and all that. Draw your own conclusions.

Quote Element 115

But back to my point: Scientists were openly predicting that these elements existed at least in the 1960s, over two decades before Bob Lazar made his claims about element 115. So the very fact that he incorporated ununpentium into his story, and then ununpentium was synthesized, does NOT mean that his story is automatically true.

That may seem like an obvious statement to many of you, but you’re an elite audience; many people miss or choose not to understand this, evidenced by the fact that when ununpentium was first possibly observed in a particle accelerator, various chatrooms and forums on the internet lit up with statements that Bob Lazar was vindicated.

Unfortunately, the very method of his apparent vindication - that element 115 had finally been created - directly contradicts a key claim that Bob Lazar made: Ununpentium cannot be synthesized in a lab. That it must be found in naturally occurring deposits that can only be made in high-mass star systems.
    https://podcast.sjrdesign.net/shownotes_133.php

19. Link to Post #192
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Not to rain on any parades but another take could be that what Bob has done here either complicit with the gov. he once worked for or because he was set up to do this but what he has done is completely validate the aliens for the DEEP STATE FAKE ALIEN INVASION! The most 'credible' of all whistleblowers just confirmed aliens exist so when the fake attack ensues people now have no reason to think it's fake do they? Stanton Friedman didn't believe Lazar was truthful or real as I recall. Perhaps we should reexamine why?
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

silvanelf (21st June 2019)

21. Link to Post #193
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

why assume there will ever be an attack?

Extra terr have been coming to earth for millions of years IMO.

Civilizations have come and gone and we are just the hybrids
    left here from the last civil.

they are apparently here again manipulating govts.
    nothing new under the sun...……….
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Ratszinger (21st June 2019)

23. Link to Post #194
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by silvanelf (here)
    Anyone could "predict" the element 115 even decades before Bob Lazar. This fact itself is meaningless. Furthermore Lazar's claim that element 115 cannot be synthesized in a lab is wrong.
    I believe you're misquoting him.

Click at around 33:53 if the link doesn't already do it.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Intranuclear (19th June 2019), Ratszinger (21st June 2019), Star Tsar (21st June 2019)

25. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Quote Posted by silvanelf (here)
    I believe you're misquoting him.
    [...]
    Click at around 33:53 if the link doesn't already do it.
    He made a different claim in another source, but this doesn't mean that I misquoted him. It's just an indication that Bob Lazar has changed his story once in a while. Here is the source I've mentioned above:

Quote Of ununpentium’s manufacture, Bob Lazar stated it is “impossible to synthesize an element that heavy here on Earth. … The substance has to come from a place where super-heavy elements could have been produced naturally.” But he also said that the US government had collected about 500 lbs of the material, which I guess would be enough to power 100 crafts for several years.
    https://podcast.sjrdesign.net/shownotes_133.php

Here is another source:
    Quote Element 115 does not exist on Earth and cannot be synthesized, Lazar states, because it is a “superheavy” element. “All indications are that it’s found naturally, and it seems that it would have to occur naturally, in a place where there would be a much larger star—maybe a binary star, in an area where there’s been a supernova—someplace where there’s been a sufficient energy release to synthesize such a heavy element. ... To go so high up the chart, it really can’t be produced artificially in any way I can see.
    (pdf) Timothy Good -- Alien Contact: Top-Secret Ufo Files Revealed

26. The Following User Says Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Ratszinger (21st June 2019)

27. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Stanton Friedman didn't believe Lazar was truthful or real as I recall.
    That's right, here is Stanton Friedman about Bob Lazar

Now we have a list of well-known physicists who are working in the field of Ufology. All of them dismissed Bob Lazar's claims:
    • Stanton Friedman
    • Hal Puthoff -- his silence about Lazar speaks for itself
    • Jacques Vallee -- see quote below
    • Eric Davis -- see link below

Eric Davis: “Lazar Made Up His Entire Cockamamie Story”

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Perhaps we should reexamine why?
    As it seems some people have already done exactly this. The original source of these statements about Bob Lazar is Jacques F. Vallée's book "revelations".

Quote Lazar was told that the previous research team employed to work on the spacecraft propulsion unit had met with a nasty end when they tried to cut the reactor open while in operation! Seriously? And we are expected to believe that these scientists were employed to work on the most heavily classified project in existence, at a location that absorbs billions of dollars worth of taxpayer funds? So what amazing technological tools is Lazar given to aid in unlocking the secrets of anti-matter gravitational drive propulsion (preferably without cutting it open while running!)? An oscilloscope and a voltmeter. That’s it.

“I’m no research physicist. If those were really alien disks, they should have had the best scientists in the country working on them. Instead they gave us these briefings and just told us to try anything we liked. Nothing was written down.” says Lazar.
    “I had a digital voltmeter,” said Lazar. “I also had an oscilloscope. That’s it.”

LOGIC: Surely an organisation that spends billions on stealth and UAV technology would spare no expense to unlock the secrets of an interstellar gravity drive?
    https://uncensored.co.nz/2018/07/07/...1-revelations/

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Clear Light (21st June 2019), Ratszinger (21st June 2019)

29. Link to Post #197
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Oh, I just saw this Avalon thread and also that apparently Bob Lazar will be on with Joe Rogan some time on 20th June according to his website, and what was said in the video below at just after the 24:30 mark ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	bob_lazar.png
Views:	57
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	40879

Description : PowerfulJRE : Published on 19 Jun 2019

So I guess the interview will get uploaded to their YouTube channel some time fairly soon ?

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2019), BMJ (3rd July 2019), Iancorgi (21st June 2019), Intranuclear (21st June 2019), mountain_jim (21st June 2019), Ratszinger (21st June 2019), Strat (21st June 2019)

31. Link to Post #198
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Bob Lazar & Jeremy Corbell on JRE!

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Joe Rogan Experience

Episode #1315 | Bob Lazar & Jeremy Corbell

Published 21st June 2019

Bob Lazar is a physicist who worked at Los Alamos National Laboratory on reverse engineering extraterrestrial technology at a site called S-4 near the Area 51 Groom Lake operating location. Jeremy Corbell is a contemporary artist and documentary filmmaker.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2019), BMJ (3rd July 2019), Clear Light (21st June 2019), mountain_jim (21st June 2019), Ratszinger (21st June 2019)

33. Link to Post #199
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

You know there is a a man named Dennis Mariani that builds prototype cars!?!?!

https://www.coroflot.com/albertohdzm...ni-Streamliner

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2019), raregem (21st June 2019), Ratszinger (21st June 2019)

35. Link to Post #200
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Hands down a must see. Amazing stuff. How do I record youtube videos? I want this on my hard drive and then I'll burn it. Should be in the Avalon library as well.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

BMJ (3rd July 2019), Ratszinger (21st June 2019), Star Tsar (21st June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 1 10 15 LastLast