+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 6 15 LastLast

Thread: The Bob Lazar story

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks

Default Re: The Bob Lazar story

At the end of this interview (24min version) he says some things that made me wonder what the deeper reason for his claims are. There is something I can't really grasp around all of this.

He says:

- What they told me is: This is a security matter. There's a bounch of reasons why this is being kept quiet. Nothing that they bothered telling me about.
    - But.. The bottom line is they're right.

Short after he says:

- I'm sorry. Maybe they are right. And this really should just be information that is handed out on a need to know basis where it will benefit.. (Video stopped)

I really do wonder what type of negative impact he must be referring to. He often talks about how hard his life got after coming forward with this. And now, at the end of this interview.. He talks about keeping these kind of subjects in the dark. This really bothers me.. Can someone help me understand. Because my mind is stuck on this. It's like I'm missing out on something important that I need to be aware of.
    The more you are motivated by LOVE, the more fearless & free your action will be.

2. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member abmqa's Avatar
    Thanks

Bob Lazar is very credible despite how the PTB tried to debunk and discredit him..

He stated that the craft he worked on utilized element 115 as a power source, years before the scientific community were able to isolate and identify it and add it to the periodic table.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abmqa For This Post:

alexius (4th September 2015), shadowstalker (5th September 2015)

4. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 times in 321 posts

just my perspective of course, but I suspect that Bob Lazar was/is working with the ptb. The information he offered up is info that they wanted known. That does not make the material less interesting, nor less credible , but I always keep in mind that the truth is hidden some where within the disinformation. That's the bit I'm looking for.
    It makes sense to me that any informant be excellent at presenting the information he brings forth, polished and forthcoming when questioned, it's all part of the package. They are very aware that some of the public is a new brand of humanoid; savvy to pretense, and well versed in clandestine matters.
    Rogue whistle blowers are unheard of these days, once again, imo.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

5. The Following User Says Thank You to seah For This Post:

alexius (6th September 2015)

6. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Interview starts aprox 30 mins in and they discuss Bob Lazaar for the first
    hour and a bit and Jeremy tells how he got involved with it and he believes
    they are telling the truth. They go into much more details.....

Ep. 307 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Jeremy Corbell, Bob Lazar UFO LIVE on air

Published on 19 Sep 2015

Artist/director/documentariian Jermemy Corbell joins us for the first time and
    we discuss his films: Lazar, Patient 17 and NANO-Man. First we cover his interviews
    and research into Bob Lazar and Dr. Krangle...next we talk about NANO-Man and
    the mysterious substance calle Utility Fog...and then his film, Patient 17 which is
    about the last operation done by Dr. Rodger Lear and the removal of an alleged
    alien implant.

====================================================

They start talking about this aprox 216 mins...

NANO MAN: UTILITY FOG - SHORT FILM TEASER

Published on 17 Mar 2015
    Watch the film now... https://vimeo.com/ondemand/extraordin...

===================================================

The last segment is about the late Dr.Lear and patient 17

PATIENT SEVENTEEN: Official Movie Teaser

Published on 22 Oct 2014

MOVIE WEBSITE: http://www.PatientSeventeen.com

SYNOPSIS: Meet a surgeon who claims to remove highly advance implants,
    nanotechnology microchips imbedded by aliens, non-humans monitoring our earth.
    Discover the world of abductions, scalar wave transmissions, and a program to
    study or manipulate the human race. Armed with a patient, a scalpel, black lights
    and a stud finder; we seek to verify the authenticity of this alleged Off-World
    Implant Technology.

A film by Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 22nd September 2015 at 20:31.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd September 2015), Elainie (22nd September 2015)

8. Link to Post #105
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

I've done some digging!

In 1987 Darryl Anka released his first book "The New Metaphysics". This is an incredibly interesting book. In this book you can read the following:

"Recognize that your governments are aware of our existence. And, as we have said, taking back the responsibility for your own fears will allow your governments to be recognized as yourselves, and will allow them to serve you, rather than keep you in the dark about what you are telling you are too fearful to know. They are well aware of the idea of our spacecraft and are attempting to duplicate the technology. In your possession, upon your planet exist no fewer than 11 forms, variations, components, or whole craft from other civilizations, including the idea of what you call physiological bodies (many of which perished in the crashes of these craft) that allowed your civilization to retrieve them, to study them. These have been moved to many different locations."

Two years later, in November 1989, Bob Lazar appeared in a special interview with investigative reporter George Knapp on Las Vegas TV station KLAS to discuss his purported employment at "S4", a facility he claims exists near Area 51. In his interview with Knapp, Lazar said he encountered 9 flying saucers.
    Source

This is very interesting, because:

A) Both sources claim governments know about the ET presence
    B) Both sources claim governments have captured ET crafts and are trying to duplicate the technology of the crafts

And here is the really interesting part:

In 1992, Stanton Friedman re-entered the scene with his own book Crash at Corona, co-authored with Don Berliner – an author of books on space and aviation. Goldberg writes that Friedman too introduced new "witnesses", and that he added to the narrative by doubling the number of flying saucers to two, and the number of aliens to eight – 2 of which were said to have survived and been taken into custody by the government.
    Source

In the book "The New Metaphysics" the mentioning of the number 11 includes also the bodies, so technically what that actually could mean is 9 crafts plus 2 bodies.

Since Bob Lazar did not say 11 crafts, he said 9 crafts, this indicates he might not have been aware of the book "The New Methaphysics" when it was released.

Furthermore, both in Stanton's book and in "The New Methaphysics" book it is claimed that many aliens perished in the event.

When you combine these three separate claims, they fit perfectly together. And that could be why it is all true.

Interestingly though, in "The New Methaphysics" it is said that the crafts and the bodies had been moved to many different locations, again this indicates it is not a fully replicated story by Bob Lazar. Bob Lazar claimed they were all at S4. Technically these could have been at various locations relative to the point in time each source was referring this to, because the exact time that each source is referring this to is unknown, could be very separate.

All of this indicates:

A) The information sources are unique/separate
    B) The information sources tell the same thing and/or contribute to the same underlying story with bits and pieces among them that tie them together
    C) A and B combined seems to form a "triangle of truth"
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 5th January 2016 at 21:50.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th January 2016), ghostrider (6th January 2016), kirolak (6th January 2016), KiwiElf (5th January 2016), Matthew (5th January 2016), Meggings (5th January 2016), moekatz (6th January 2016), Nasu (6th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (5th January 2016)

10. Link to Post #106
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Related link here including diagrams of the alleged nine craft held at S4 as witnessed by Bob Lazar; these include craft looking remarkably like the one retrieved at Roswell (a flying v-winged ship), a possible Vril, Haunebu & Meier - types.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Secret-S4-Base

11. Link to Post #107
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Related link here including diagrams of the alleged nine craft held at S4 as witnessed by Bob Lazar; these include craft looking remarkably like the one retrieved at Roswell (a flying v-winged ship), a possible Vril, Haunebu & Meier - types.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Secret-S4-Base
    Cool! In the book "The New Methaphysics" there are some additional details claimed relating to the capturers of these crafts:

"Though we will find the idea of the attitude of the individuals who recovered the craft and the bodies somewhat I will say, distasteful, because of what they have allowed themselves to create as experimentation upon those forms, for their own understanding."

Exactly what this means I cannot say, but if you have an idea, please post.

In this book it is also stated that the craft operates by rotational mass creating a so called "Planar field" that creates 90 degrees perpendicular forces to itself that is manipulated by certain other types of rotational masses that in turn are done so 90 degrees to the planar rotation. This combination allows the craft to have its own gravitational field, it kind of becomes like a planet, carrying with it its own idea of its own time frame, its own inertia, its own gravity, and all the ideas of
    its existence and location relative to space. In this way, the craft becomes isolated from all time-space.

So vision the UFO having mass rotating around the side of the disc and mass rotating around the craft from top to bottom or bottom to top, sitting inside of an electromagnetic toroid/bubble of energy. They claim this reaches a state in which it goes from third density reality to fourth density hyperspace reality and over there they are not bound to the physical time-space limitations of third density physical reality and hence can go whenever and wherever they want relative to third density physical reality. Yes, they claim they master time too, not only space... This is something I've always suspected because if you get that unlimited/untied from space, you should logically also become equally unlimited/untied from time.

When I read this information and more about how a UFO might operate, including things like the transformation from one type of gravitic dynamic tensor field into another, I realized based on all my current understanding about gravity it made perfect sense and is the best source of information I've found relating to how a UFO might operate.

I highly recommend you try to get this book, it is very very good! Over here it got 5/5 stars by 4 raters.

And why do I think this book contains so important information, that I also think is true. It is because "unconditional love" is made so important in the message, that's why, because that's also what I discovered in an OBE I had - that unconditional love is incredibly important and incredibly true in creation. A few examples from the book:

"You will be breathing a new atmosphere, which will be an extension of the clarity of your own consciousness, and it will be both crystalline and sweet, perfumed with the sweetness of your own unconditional love."

"Ecstasy is the functioning, the expressing, and the creating and the willingness to simply act as the total being you know yourself to be. It is the mechanism and the vibration of unconditional love which gives rise to all of creation."

"Unconditional love is the vibration that gives rise to the validity of all that has been created within creation."

And how about this definition of truth:

"Truth is a reflection of the purposes you have chosen to focus upon on any particular reality, and any ultimate truth is the product of all of the personal truths that exist within any one reality."

The book also contains very clear questions and clear answers, such as:

Question:
    We understand that at one time, what appears to be Atlantis, used antigravity machines to enable us to build structures and travel freely without polluting the planet. Will you explain that method, and do we have that potential in the Earth's near future?

Answer:
    Yes, you do. Now, actually, you have recreated some of antigravity already, but because of the situation that you have created with your political structure, much of this information has been suppressed. You will find in your own research the exploration of the vibration of electromagnetism and light through crystalline
    structures and conductors (and, also, experimenting with conductors) that are created to be rotational masses. These will be the directions that will allow you to recognize the ability to adjust the gravitic dynamic tensor field in ways that will give you what you have colloquially called antigravity.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 5th January 2016 at 23:37.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

42 (6th January 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th January 2016), KiwiElf (5th January 2016), Matthew (5th January 2016), moekatz (6th January 2016), Nasu (6th January 2016)

13. Link to Post #108
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Gravity is not what we are taught it is by conventional physics (and Einsteins theory on these things is not quite correct), Tesla on the other hand, had worked it out ...

Yes, there are many ways to achieve the "flying saucer" method of propulsion - this goes right back to the ancient Indian Vimana's (which used a spinning "mercury" engine), the research and experiments done by the Germans starting back in the 1920's with the "Vrils", (and quite possibly up to now).

We have many different methods of "explosive" propulsion engines today: piston, radial, rotary, 2 & 4 stroke, turbines (jets and so on) - unfortunately they all burn (or explode) fuel to achieve it. (Implosion is better, explosion not good).

Then we may have some which work in an entirely different manner altogether; they "sail" on magnetic lines of force which exist everywhere - the craft itself is shaped in such a way to "work with nature" (just as the sails on a boat or the wings on a sailplane - and the materials used - are optimized for this); the "wind" in this case being the energy which exists everywhere. (The Roswell flying-wing shaped craft "apparently" had no visible engine or method of propulsion which could be recognised at the time).

You can even build your own model "lifter" from YouTube videos which duplicate some of the earlier work done by the likes of Townsend T Brown (and by earlier I mean almost a century ago!).
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 6th January 2016 at 07:48.

14. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

I believe bob, his truth causes him nothing but grief ... he gained nothing, fact of point he lost , and wished to this day he had been silent... he went so far as to make videos explaining the science learned by the back engineering in case they killed him , 5 vhs tapes are/available ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

butcherman (7th January 2016), kirolak (6th January 2016), KiwiElf (6th January 2016), Nasu (6th January 2016), WhiteLove (6th January 2016)

16. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

Off topic, but I've tried to download The New Metaphysics & each time my pc picks up a virus , even from the actual Bashar site.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

KiwiElf (7th January 2016)

18. Link to Post #111
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Kirolak (and other interested readers).
    Here's the text only version of the PDF of The New Metaphysics - virus free! - I'll leave it up here for a few weeks as it's stored in my folder (which is getting very full). Hopefully the Mods may be able to add it to Avalon's main library.

Enjoy!

Bashar - New Metaphysics (Main Text, 1987).pdf
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 6th January 2016 at 22:19.

19. Link to Post #112
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here is an interesting video where George Knapp interviews Grant Cameron and John Lear on the Area 51 case & Bob Lazar. They passionately share their thoughts on the topics, Grant shares some of the research he has done and how he thinks some of the classified information is leaked out in muddy water in order not to break the law. Lots of interesting little details that shed new light on the topics.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th June 2016), Cidersomerset (19th June 2016), DNA (18th June 2016), Ecnal61 (19th June 2016), Fellow Aspirant (20th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (18th June 2016), giovonni (18th June 2016), jjjones (18th June 2016), Nasu (19th June 2016), Shannon (21st June 2016), shijo (19th June 2016)

21. Link to Post #113
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Note this was lift/edited from a the Coast to Coast Am - original air date June 28, 2015

Edit from Bill (this is trivial, and barely matters). But just for the record, the date was 27 Jan 2013, here. It's a good show, recommended.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th June 2016 at 16:50.

22. Link to Post #114
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Note this was lift/edited from a the Coast to Coast Am - original air date June 28, 2015

Edit from Bill (this is trivial, and barely matters). But just for the record, the date was 27 Jan 2013, here. It's a good show, recommended.
    I stand corrected Mr Bill, though I prefer dates added to interviews posted.

Note I confused it with another coast show, since I post these shows daily on the forum.
    Last edited by giovonni; 19th June 2016 at 18:40.

23. Link to Post #115
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

In November of 1989, ROBERT LAZAR took his 1st polygraph test to prove his honesty about the fact that he back-engineered Alien Spacecraft from another world for the United States Military at a secret base called S-4 (near the infamous Area 51).

GEORGE KNAPP (Peabody Award winning Investigative Journalist) broke the story in an attempt to assure the safety of LAZAR. Being a Cosmic Whistleblower has its price, if you're not careful. KNAPP will often say, "VET EVERY SOURCE". Well, LAZAR has been vetted for over 25 years. His story has not changed, altered, or become more elaborate. LAZAR is telling YOU the truth. It's up to you what you DO with that information.

With recent testimony by LAZAR, this short film gives a unique glimpse into the personas surrounding this EPIC saga… the most infamous UFO case of all time. The implications derived from his experiences are just starting to be realized.

24. The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (23rd October 2017), aoibhghaire (19th November 2018), Art (23rd October 2017), bennycog (22nd October 2017), Bill Ryan (23rd October 2017), Bruno (23rd October 2017), ceetee9 (22nd October 2017), Chip (14th November 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), Dennis Leahy (19th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (19th November 2018), Did You See Them (15th November 2018), drneglector (23rd October 2017), enigma3 (23rd October 2017), Ernie Nemeth (22nd October 2017), Fellow Aspirant (23rd October 2017), fourty-two (22nd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd October 2017), ghostrider (22nd October 2017), Globeflyer (22nd October 2017), ichingcarpenter (19th November 2018), jjjones (23rd October 2017), KiwiElf (22nd October 2017), Matt P (24th October 2017), Matthew (22nd October 2017), meeradas (20th November 2018), Mike Gorman (14th November 2018), mojo (22nd October 2017), mountain_jim (23rd October 2017), Mutchie (22nd October 2017), Nasu (24th October 2017), Noelle (22nd October 2017), Ol' Roy (23rd October 2017), Omni (23rd October 2017), Professor (23rd October 2017), Rawhide68 (19th November 2018), Satori (22nd October 2017), Star Tsar (22nd October 2017), Sunny-side-up (22nd October 2017), toppy (22nd October 2017), uzn (23rd October 2017), we-R-one (23rd October 2017), WhiteLove (22nd October 2017), wondering (22nd October 2017), XelNaga (18th June 2019), Zampano (22nd October 2017)

25. Link to Post #116
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 353 posts

Element 115 exists now so Bob was RIGHT !!

26. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th November 2018), bennycog (22nd October 2017), boja (22nd October 2017), ceetee9 (22nd October 2017), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), Did You See Them (15th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd October 2017), KiwiElf (22nd October 2017), mojo (22nd October 2017), Nasu (24th October 2017), Noelle (22nd October 2017), Omni (23rd October 2017), sllim11 (23rd October 2017), Star Tsar (22nd October 2017), Sunny-side-up (23rd October 2017), toppy (22nd October 2017), uzn (23rd October 2017), we-R-one (23rd October 2017)

27. Link to Post #117
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Can't tell you how much this post is appreciated!
    Last edited by Foxie Loxie; 22nd October 2017 at 10:41.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th November 2018), boja (22nd October 2017), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), Did You See Them (15th November 2018), KiwiElf (22nd October 2017), Mike Gorman (14th November 2018), mojo (22nd October 2017), Noelle (22nd October 2017), Omni (23rd October 2017), Star Tsar (22nd October 2017), toppy (22nd October 2017), we-R-one (23rd October 2017)

29. Link to Post #118
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

He reads as genuine. Or the best plant ever.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th November 2018), boja (22nd October 2017), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), Did You See Them (15th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd October 2017), Gaia (24th October 2017), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), meeradas (20th November 2018), Mike Gorman (14th November 2018), mojo (22nd October 2017), Noelle (22nd October 2017), Star Tsar (22nd October 2017), toppy (22nd October 2017), we-R-one (23rd October 2017), WTHTLight (23rd October 2017)

31. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

I considered Bob Lazar's story to be genuine after he mentioned that he had read in the information he was given that ETs were the source of religions on this planet. Since I have direct information which verifies that phenomenon and since few people are aware of this phenomenon it was highly unlikely that he could have made it up.

Also, Bill Cooper said he had read in above top secret military documents that ETs were behind secret societies and religions. My research with other abductees as well as my own experiences revealed that this was correct. I referred to them in my books (links below) as "Serpent Staff Pleiadians" who are most responsible. Today most people refer to them as the "Anunnaki"--human looking ETs often wearing costumes, masks and headresses as in Egyptian "gods".

However, I also discovered that the Anunnaki work with Mantis, Grays and Reptilians in a closely coordinated conspiracy to keep mankind in spiritual darkness via secret societies, satanic practices, wars and religions, presenting both a public "light"/benevolent side and a secretive, initiates-only "dark"/sociopathic side involving human sacrifices.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 22nd October 2017 at 20:11.

32. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th November 2018), Art (23rd October 2017), Bruno (23rd October 2017), ceetee9 (22nd October 2017), chris_walker (23rd October 2017), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), Did You See Them (15th November 2018), drneglector (23rd October 2017), Fellow Aspirant (23rd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd October 2017), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), mab777 (23rd October 2017), Michi (22nd October 2017), mountain_jim (23rd October 2017), Noelle (23rd October 2017), Pam (27th June 2019), Spellbound (14th November 2018), Star Tsar (22nd October 2017), Sunny-side-up (23rd October 2017), uzn (23rd October 2017), we-R-one (23rd October 2017), Words of Joy (23rd October 2017), WTHTLight (23rd October 2017)

33. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks for your input, TrumanCash! From your base of experiences it is always good to hear your take on things!

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bruno (23rd October 2017), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), Did You See Them (15th November 2018), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), Noelle (23rd October 2017), Sunny-side-up (23rd October 2017), TrumanCash (23rd October 2017), we-R-one (23rd October 2017), WTHTLight (23rd October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 6 15 LastLast