+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 7 15 LastLast

Thread: The Bob Lazar story

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: The Bob Lazar story

I bought the five set VHS tapes Bob put out in case he was taken out by his former employer... lots of him drawing on chalkboards , writing formulas , and every time he says take this equation to any high school science teacher and confirm the information ... He explained the three gravity amplifiers that swing independently , moving the small craft , one for vertical lift and the other two for left/right moment... He says when all three swing in one direction, the ship tilts up on its side for deep space travel ... So much information about his job, daily routine, etc ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th November 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2017), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), Noelle (23rd October 2017), Omni (23rd October 2017), Star Tsar (22nd October 2017), Strat (14th November 2018), Sunny-side-up (23rd October 2017), TrumanCash (23rd October 2017), we-R-one (23rd October 2017), WTHTLight (23rd October 2017)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

Ghostride those VHS must be well past their copyrights ?? Fair use for research!!!! Post them!!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th November 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2017), ghostrider (23rd October 2017), Noelle (23rd October 2017), Sunny-side-up (23rd October 2017), we-R-one (23rd October 2017)

5. Link to Post #123
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Here are some of the older ones, converted from their original video - quality of some not so good (there are many more using "bob lazar" in YT search:

Bob Lazar Full documentary

Art Bell Interview with images & video

Lazar Explains UFO Propulsion

-------
    (I haven't embedded the ones below in case I crash the page - 4 parts )

Zeta Reticuli Aliens: Robert Lazar 1 of 4 - mentions US Navy & Russian Involvement at the time
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1Pc2aLM3jY

Robert Lazar 2 of 4 - discusses the Sports model ship
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qx0hXgS3AQ

Robert Lazar 3 of 4 - general problems with the physics we know about
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAJHDOM--sA

Robert Lazar 4 of 4 - attempts on his & his wife's life, debriefing after they were caught (security etc)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47kt63AHal4

-------------------------------

Older related thread here: Bob Lazar: Captured UFOs at Top-Secret S4 Base

(NOTE: The artists' CGI impressions of captured disks/craft which Bob examined also include vehicles closely matching those described by Billy Meier & Roswell witnesses)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Secret-S4-Base
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 23rd October 2017 at 01:56.

6. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

I loaned them to a co -worker I thought I could trust ... she got fired and never returned them ...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Parts of the first video above are used in his released tapes ...

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Did You See Them (15th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2017), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), Noelle (23rd October 2017), Omni (23rd October 2017), Sunny-side-up (24th October 2017), we-R-one (23rd October 2017)

8. Link to Post #125
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    I loaned them to a co -worker I thought I could trust ... she got fired and never returned them ...
    Hate when that happens - I stopped loaning my "stuff" out years ago! Most of what was on those tapes is probably used in the above videos.

9. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

I think Bob is the real deal ... what he directly worked on, he knows inside and out ... Unfortunately the workers are not allowed to share information, and security is over the top... They bugged his phones, spied on his neighbors, and caught him and John lear watching a test flight ... rumor has it he went back to work for them , having grown tired of waiting for the day they would try and suicide him ... who knows ...

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th November 2018), ceetee9 (23rd October 2017), Did You See Them (15th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2017), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), Noelle (23rd October 2017), Omni (23rd October 2017), TrumanCash (23rd October 2017), we-R-one (23rd October 2017), WTHTLight (23rd October 2017)

11. Link to Post #127
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

I believe in Bob too. They had smear campaigns against him like many other good sources of truth.

It did dishearten me to hear him say if he could do it all over again he would not come forward.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

ceetee9 (23rd October 2017), Did You See Them (15th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2017), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), Mike Gorman (14th November 2018), Noelle (23rd October 2017), TrumanCash (23rd October 2017), we-R-one (23rd October 2017)

13. Link to Post #128
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omnisense (here)
    I believe in Bob too. They had smear campaigns against him like many other good sources of truth.

It did dishearten me to hear him say if he could do it all over again he would not come forward.
    I absolutely believe Lazar is the real deal. But I can empathise with Bob on those sentiments; if you expose "them" you run the risk of having your life destroyed or worse. We all want a happy, free life... and the TRUTH, (... but that Truth comes at a price); Having that taken away is a powerful persuader and is ALWAYS "their" method of silencing anyone who exposes "them".

14. Link to Post #129
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,461 times in 3,209 posts

Source: Alienscientist.com

How Bob Lazar debunked himself years ago, and no one in UFOLOGY noticed...

Bob Lazar 1.5 hour interview near Area 51 in 1993

(this was the one and only Q&A session that Bob Lazar EVER gave...) It was a disaster for him.

Stanton Friedman on Bob Lazar:

Additional sources and information:

The Lazar Report (Fraud, Fiction and Fantasy at S4) (PDF)

In-Depth Scientific Analysis of Bob Lazar's "Disclosures" (Alienscientist.com)

Bob Lazar (Alienscientist.com)

George Knapp even admits the holes in Bob Lazar's story about his educational background:

"Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

ceetee9 (23rd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2017), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), ndroock1 (22nd June 2019), Noelle (23rd October 2017), silvanelf (26th June 2019), we-R-one (23rd October 2017), WhiteLove (23rd October 2017), Zampano (23rd October 2017)

16. Link to Post #130
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

A slippery slope eh, Helvetic? Lazar is just one of a long line of "direct" witnesses who have ALL been "debunked" at some stage. As I've said many times before, the ones who are making it up don't have their lives threatened

Right now, where I'm sitting in NZ, I can't prove to anyone that the Eiffel Tower or the Giza Pyramids exist either... but I "know" they do...

How could Lazar "know" the exact time they'd be conducting a test flight out of Groom Lake, and video it - with witnesses, incl John Lear - to boot? (amongst other things... like Element 115?)
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 23rd October 2017 at 07:14.

17. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

This may be helpful:
    Film maker Jeremy Corbell found Dr Robert Krangle, who confirmed without question that Bob Lazar had indeed worked at Los Alamos, and definitely as a physicist.

The interview is embedded on the page, but the mp3 is here. Robert Krangle comes on at the 5 minute mark. He's articulate, confident, is clearly a bit of a maverick, and has a nice sense of humor.
    And here's a partial transcript, copied from the page. (This is only a small portion of the interview: the full audio is much longer, and highly recommended. )

1 - WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE HAVE YOU WORKED?

CORBELL - What's your name and what do you do for a living?
    KRANGLE - Dr. Krangle, and I'm an engineering physicist.
    CORBELL - In your professional capacity, what can you tell me about your history?
    KRANGLE - Well my bachelors is from New York Institute of Technology, my doctorate is from MIT.
    CORBELL - Can you tell me some of the laboratories that you have done contracting work for?
    KRANGLE - Pretty much all of them. Air Force Weapons Lab, Sandia labs, several different areas at Sandia … area 5, area 3 ... Los Alamos. I've done work with White Sands. I've been out even as far as California, you know where China Lake is? You know, Ridgecrest. I've done some testing out at China lake. One of the things that I do is a company will call and say, we want to do this test project, how do we set up the test? We want to measure X, what equipment do we need and how do we set that up? And that's the gap that I fill.

2 - WHAT DID YOU DO AT LOS ALAMOS & WHEN?

CORBELL - What is it that you have done at Los Alamos, what time frames? Whatever you can tell me about that.
    I've done contracts at Los Alamos pretty much all through the 80s. I still do contracts with Los Alamos. Not as many as I used to, but I still have some contact up there. But all through the 80s I was doing design project this, or you know a kind of an ancillary engineering. Their engineers have been beating a problem, and sometimes you get too close to the problem where you can't see the forest through the trees, so they bring in people like me as an outside contract to take a fresh look, see what's going on. Though the equipment I may have been working with might've been on some high-security something or another, but an amplifier is an amplifier, a signal generator is a signal generator … what you do with that equipment, that may be classified. But that specific piece of equipment itself is not classified.

3 - WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST INTERACTION WITH BOB LAZAR?

CORBELL - One of the reasons why I was introduced to you, was because you're not into this world that I'm investigating that includes, ufology, advanced propulsion systems. But one thing that I was told is that, was that not only did you have some work that you did at Los Alamos, but additionally that you somehow met Bob Lazar. What was your first interaction with Lazar, and where was it?
    DR KRANGLE - Well it wasn't much of an interaction. It was one of these things, you know, meetings ... like security meetings. You know, you have to go to that once every week or every couple of weeks ... and they give you the usual briefing, "Don't talk about what you're doing. Don't talk about what you see." So Lazar, we didn't work together, but you know cafeteria kind of thing ... you know you pass 'em in some of the "commanders call" if you will ... you know meetings ... you pass 'em ... so yeah, he was up there.
    CORBELL - And about what year was it that you remember seeing him?
    DR KRANGLE - To pin it down, certainly in the 80s. Probably earlier than late 80s.
    CORBELL - What's interesting to me is that you're saying, that you would run across Lazar at a security meeting … "Don't talk about this. Don't talk about that" … or in the cafeteria. Was it your impression that he was a concessions stand salesman, or a janitor?
    DR KRANGLE - He was dressed wrong to be the janitor. (laughter)
    CORBELL - Okay, so how did you know Bob, and in what capacity was he there working from your knowledge? What was he at Los Alamos?
    DR KRANGLE - Well he was a physicist which... I'm a physicist. We kind of recognize each other. You know it's the classic pocket condom with all the proper different color pens (laughter) ... he fit that mold. If nobody would've told me he was a physicist, one look, [you would know] he's a physicist. He's properly dressed in geekdom.
    CORBELL - Did people tell you he's a physicist? Was it ever explained to you?
    DR KRANGLE - In some conversations, you know, somebody would be talking about what somebody was doing … and they'd point over ... and that's him over there.

4 - BOB LAZAR WAS AT LOS ALAMOS SECURITY BRIEFINGS WITH YOU?

CORBELL - You have a direct individual memory of being in a security briefing at Los Alamos with Bob Lazar?
    DR KRANGLE - Yeah, I remember seeing him.
    CORBELL - Why would he be there if he wasn't working in capacity with that was important?
    DR KRANGLE - Yeah, I don't think they bring the janitor in … yeah.
    CORBELL - Okay. Because I just want to kind of, demystify that once and for all.

5 - WAS BOB LAZAR A PHYSICIST AT LOS ALAMOS?

CORBELL - What was your impression of what Bob was doing at Los Alamos in the 80s?
    DR KRANGLE - Well, at the time I was there, I really didn't know what specifically Bob was doing, we didn't work together, we simply crossed paths … at least in glancing view. I didn't know what he was up to anymore than he knew what I was up to.
    CORBELL - But you did know that he was a physicist?
    DR KRANGLE - Yes.
    CORBELL - And that was very clear to you, that he was a physicist at Los Alamos and not again like, the janitor?
    DR KRANGLE - Right. And in conversations with some of my colleagues ... you know again sitting over lunch, we would be talking about something something happening or, who's doing something. It's okay to talk amongst yourselves, your just not allowed to tell your wife or your kids what you're doing. And somebody would lean over and say that's Bob over there ... he working on something something project.
    CORBELL - So did you get any other impressions? You've described him very well, he's kinda got the Hawking's face, he stands out, he's got the pocket protector, he's a physicist working at Los Alamos … Is there anything else that stood out about Bob?
    DR KRANGLE - Yeah one of the fellas was telling me about him building a jet car.

6 - BOB LAZAR COMMITTED PROFESSIONAL SUICIDE BY BREAKING THE CODE

CORBELL - It's so fascinating to me to talk with somebody who's not, you know, drank the Kool-Aid ... who doesn't know the whole story, or who's really really into it. And [who] says, "I worked there. I saw Bob." He stood out to you somehow.
    DR KRANGLE - And I understand how Los Alamos would blackball him. He committed professional suicide.
    CORBELL - In what way?
    DR KRANGLE - By doing that video that he did, where he was talking about the craft that he had exposure to. He went into quite a little tutorial on how a matter / antimatter engine might work. Which is how they get enough energy to power and energy in that craft to do what they wanted to do. And he broke the code. He broke from the fold. He talked about it. That's it, that's a death sentence.
    CORBELL - Why is it a death sentence?
    DR KRANGLE - Within that security community, it's just that mentality that's up there. Of ... "Don't talk about what you do".
    CORBELL - By Bob publicly talking about his experience with the work that he did, not at Los Alamos but south of Groom Lake, he was committing sort of …
    DR KRANGLE - Professional suicide.
    CORBELL - Professional suicide. Because you get blacklisted for doing that.
    DR KRANGLE - That's right.

7 - IT WAS INFORMATION THAT HE REALLY THOUGHT THE WORLD SHOULD KNOW

CORBELL - Did you have any verbal conversation with Bob at any point?
    DR KRANGLE - Yeah.
    CORBELL - Can you describe it to me?
    DR KRANGLE - Well, we chatted, it was after obviously he was gone from Los Alamos. Through conversations with peers and colleagues, I knew about Bob being over in the East Mountains [of Albuquerque] and his company United Nuclear. I asked him why did you commit professional suicide. He said it was information that he really thought the world should know.

8 - LAZAR IS THE SNOWDEN OF UFOLOGY

CORBELL - I believe Bob. And I have reason to believe Bob. All the evidence has suggested that he's (a) telling the truth and (b) that people try to smear his name and try to demote his scientific abilities in people's minds.
    DR KRANGLE - Look at Snowden. Had Snowden not done what he did, he would be the great kid that's doing the intelligence gathering. But he broke from the fold. And Bob is essentially the same thing as Snowden. He broke from the fold. But at least he's managed to keep going, I mean, where do you go from engineering physics at Los Alamos if you can't stay with in your discipline? I mean, what do you do, open up a TV and radio repair shop? Or go deliver pizzas?
    CORBELL - You open United Nuclear.
    DR KRANGLE - That's right.

9 - I’M NOT READY TO BREAK THE FOLD, BUT BOB LAZAR IS CREDIBLE

DR KRANGLE - I would like to believe what he worked on. I would like to believe that story. Again, the scientist in me says if I can't touch it, feel it, sniff it, smell it, weigh it, measure it... come back and do the same thing tomorrow and get the same results. So, I can't prove or disapprove what he worked on. As far as what he describes, and as far as the theory of how what he describes could work … I think he's spot on. I wish I saw that same something.
    CORBELL - You know, then again too … You in the capacities that you've had to, or decided to work as a subcontractor for a lot of these agencies and businesses in these areas, you too have been shown things that don't necessarily line up with the chronology of our own development of technologies. Is that fair to say?
    DR KRANGLE - That's fair to say but…
    CORBELL - ...We're not gonna say any more about that?
    DR KRANGLE - Right. Exactly. I'm not gonna break from the fold [laughter]. I'm not ready to commit, at this point, professional suicide.
    CORBELL - But there is something that you have experienced, that leads you to lean towards the idea that Lazar...
    DR KRANGLE - ...Is credible.
    CORBELL - Is credible?
    DR KRANGLE - Yes.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th November 2018), boja (24th October 2017), ChristianSky (24th October 2017), Craig (21st June 2019), Did You See Them (15th November 2018), Intranuclear (28th June 2019), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), meeradas (20th November 2018), mountain_jim (24th October 2017), Nasu (24th October 2017), Noelle (23rd October 2017), Rawhide68 (19th November 2018), Rhogar (14th November 2018), we-R-one (23rd October 2017), WhiteLove (24th October 2017), XelNaga (18th June 2019)

19. Link to Post #132
    United States Avalon Member Ol' Roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,559 times in 399 posts

Is it a possibility? That Bob Lazar was manipulated and ENHANCED to give HIM those capabilities? Just a different thought! I would like to wish him well! In all his endeavors! I HOPE HE surpasses Elon Musk for getting to the STARS!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ol' Roy For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), KiwiElf (24th October 2017), Noelle (23rd October 2017), we-R-one (23rd October 2017)

21. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This may be helpful:

Film maker Jeremy Corbell found Dr Robert Krangle, who confirmed without question that Bob Lazar had indeed worked at Los Alamos, and definitely as a physicist.

The interview is embedded on the page, but the mp3 is here. Robert Krangle comes on at the 5 minute mark. He's articulate, confident, is clearly a bit of a maverick, and has a nice sense of humor.

And here's Jeremy Corbell interviewed by Jimmy Church in August 2015, in which he presents a bunch of interesting backstory to all this. Corbell starts talking about Lazar at about 1:13:18, and continues to the two hour mark.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

charles john williamson (24th October 2017), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), mountain_jim (24th October 2017), Noelle (23rd October 2017), Rawhide68 (19th November 2018), we-R-one (23rd October 2017), WhiteLove (24th October 2017)

23. Link to Post #134
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    I considered Bob Lazar's story to be genuine after he mentioned that he had read in the information he was given that ETs were the source of religions on this planet. Since I have direct information which verifies that phenomenon and since few people are aware of this phenomenon it was highly unlikely that he could have made it up.

Also, Bill Cooper said he had read in above top secret military documents that ETs were behind secret societies and religions. My research with other abductees as well as my own experiences revealed that this was correct. I referred to them in my books (links below) as "Serpent Staff Pleiadians" who are most responsible. Today most people refer to them as the "Anunnaki"--human looking ETs often wearing costumes, masks and headresses as in Egyptian "gods".

I can confirm the bold words above through studying my own reincarnation cases, as I found myself directly in the heart of history’s 2 major religions. It says to me it’s not a coincidence but rather by design as it’s tied to who I once was and the soul group whence I came. My role as Saint Mary Helena Salome, an Essene, places me in the early beginnings of Christianity and my role as Greek goddess Artemis establishes my E.T. identity and the participation in the establishment of ancient Greek religion and practices. Basically by studying my core incarnations I can tell you it's highly likely the Greek gods and The Disciples are the same souls just playing different roles....cause if I was there, so were others from my soul group as research seems to suggest you incarnate with a handful of the same individuals from one incarnation to the next. I was able to recognize this phenomena happening in my own cases due to having documented lives where I could identify the same individuals via actual portraits and photographs from the most recent previous life. You will likely see in the future, Biometrics being used for further confirmation to what I've already uncovered through my own research.

My findings are first-hand knowledge as I’m personally involved. I agree, few know this piece of information and wouldn’t be able to verify, unless they did proper past life research. I see it as another affirmation to my suspicions that both Bob Lazar and Bill Cooper both have come across military documents suggesting E.T. involvement in the establishment of religions. I’ve been keenly aware for quite some time, that someone from the top is well informed on how ‘the game’ works. It’s quite amusing to read headline news stories put out by establishment media with underlying jabs and hints of individuals past life identities embedded in the titles of their propaganda pieces. And though it’s impossible to know everyone’s ‘history,’ I know some and can clearly see what’s taking place, which says to me, someone is well informed of people’s identifications. So what’s really going on here?

Name:  WRATH OF KHAN.jpg
Views: 1142
Size:  20.1 KB
    Don't ask me about this one as it's not appropriate for me to reveal, however, do observe that this headline is likely one of relevance and somewhat exemplifies the point of my observations.

In all fairness, be aware, you cannot label all of the E.T.’s in the same manner. To do so, you would need to know the roles we’ve played in several past lives to understand our intentions. I don’t see that happening, so be careful not to draw definitive conclusions. I wouldn't say the Anunnaki are the only E.T race present. I strongly encourage the reader not to perceive everyone as ‘victims’ of the E.T.’s., but rather view Earth merely as a ‘school’ for the soul to learn and grow. Being put into uncompromising situations is part of ‘the game’ as this provides a mechanism for learning. My opinion is based on the research findings of others (not necessarily just my own) who explore NDE’s, past life research and past life regression in depth. From what I can see, the message is very consistent affirming that soul growth is a common theme.

If you are reincarnating over and over again, it says this reality isn’t what’s real, and if it isn’t real, ask yourself, how can one be violated by anyone? The point is to learn to make proper choices….your ‘choices’ have energetic consequences, which is why love, forgiveness and compassion are key. Make choices based on love, not 3D false belief systems(eye for an eye),....that is why you are here… It’s why they call it the game of the light and the dark, The Polarity Integration game and it’s why you see the same theme embedded over and over again like a broken record in CIA infiltrated blockbuster movies.

***Past life identities mentioned above have been Akashic record confirmed by Kevin Ryerson and further researched for affirmation.

24. Link to Post #135
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

A presentation on the cosmic whistleblower...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Jeremy Corbell

Bob Lazar : UFO Presentation

Published 13th November 2018

Jeremy presents his personal journey he took whilst trying to get @ the truth of Mr Lazar's claims...

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

25. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th November 2018), Bill Ryan (15th November 2018), boja (14th November 2018), CaptnNemo (15th November 2018), Chip (15th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (19th November 2018), Did You See Them (15th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (19th November 2018), meeradas (20th November 2018), mountain_jim (14th November 2018), Satori (14th November 2018), Spellbound (14th November 2018)

26. Link to Post #136
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

A presentation on the cosmic whistleblower...

Jeremy Corbell

Bob Lazar : UFO Presentation

Published 13th November 2018

Jeremy presents his personal journey he took whilst trying to get @ the truth of Mr Lazar's claims...

This is some good stuff.

Dave - Toronto

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th November 2018), Bill Ryan (15th November 2018), Chip (15th November 2018), Did You See Them (15th November 2018), Mike Gorman (18th June 2019), Star Tsar (14th November 2018)

28. Link to Post #137
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

I watched the above Jeremy Corbell presentation on Bob Lazar last night and was VERY impressed. Jeremy did a fantastic job with his recent documentary on the Skinwalker Ranch and now he has a new doc coming out in December based on Lazar, which I am very much looking forward to. And though it doesn't need to be said, George Knapp is top shelf.

If anyone is interested in Bob Lazar, I highly recommend the above presentation. A big thanks to Star Tsar for bringing this to my attention.

Dave - Toronto

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th November 2018), Bill Ryan (15th November 2018), CaptnNemo (15th November 2018), Chip (15th November 2018), chris_walker (19th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (19th November 2018), Did You See Them (15th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (19th November 2018), mountain_jim (15th November 2018), Star Tsar (19th November 2018)

30. Link to Post #138
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

i love bob lazar. i 100 percent believe his story. i also believe that he might be a good researcher for a future society that incorporates alternative knowledge.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to simbad24 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th November 2018), Bill Ryan (19th November 2018), Mike Gorman (18th June 2019), Spellbound (20th November 2018)

32. Link to Post #139
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Wonderful Presentation by Jeremy, thank you Tzar for the link and yes spellbound it is a must see video.

Lazar's story, I believe is not fiction. George Knapp should also be appreciated and commended for his work, not only bringing Lazar to our attention but his other journalistic work too.

Lazar doesn't have coffee cups, backpacks, beer coolers nor comic books for sale, but then again he's never been to Mars, the Kepler belt nor 20 and back three times either...

I think the alien technology he has witnessed is still beyond our understanding and yes if we did understand it as Lazar said at the end of the doc they would control the world so I think they would use it to show full spectrum dominance and say so and not hide it anymore....
    Last edited by ichingcarpenter; 19th November 2018 at 16:14.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (19th November 2018), Mike Gorman (18th June 2019), Spellbound (20th November 2018)

34. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    yes spellbound it is a must see video.
    Yes, it is.

I've never for a moment been in doubt about Lazar's story. It's one of the most important there is, and (unlike some!) he's a genuine whistleblower in every true sense of the word.

But here's what sticks in my craw. Tom Delonge (OMG), Luis Elizondo (Ugh!) et al are pretty much promoting the blustery fiction that investigation into all this really only started a few years ago.

That's such a glaring, blatant, massive deception. It's close to a bare-faced, provocative, lie. Hugely-financed corners of the black world, supported by the best brains money can buy, have been working hard at this for over 70 years. Lazar, in the brief period of his personal exposure, just happened to get a sneak peek at a small part of all this. The rest of it is largely unknown.

Videos like the 'Tic-Tac' are a sideshow. They have these things sitting in hangars with the world's best engineers working on them, hands-on.

35. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (3rd July 2019), boja (21st June 2019), Chip (20th November 2018), chris_walker (20th November 2018), Dennis Leahy (19th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (19th November 2018), Did You See Them (25th November 2018), HaveBlue (20th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (19th November 2018), Ivanhoe (20th November 2018), mountain_jim (18th June 2019), ndroock1 (22nd June 2019), Spellbound (20th November 2018), ulli (18th June 2019), Valerie Villars (18th June 2019), Yoda (21st November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 7 15 LastLast