Thread: The Bob Lazar story

1. Link to Post #141
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,116 times in 21,069 posts

Exclamation Re: The Bob Lazar story

The Unforgettable Story of Bob Lazar, UFOs, Area 51, and a Secret Underground Military Base - S4

2ndEarth

Of all the whistleblowers that have come forth on the topics of UFOs and Aliens. Bob Lazar’s story stands out as one of the most inquisitive, but surprisingly credible stories. His work was to back engineer alien flying saucers that the government had contained in a secret underground faciility called S4. Fearing for his safety in 1989, Area 51 physicist, Bob Lazar, decided to unveil the truth behind the top secret work he was involved with in Area 51 to investigative journalist George Knapp. In his revelation, Bob Lazar unveiled the unforgettable story that the government is attempting back engineer a crashed UFO. He goes on to explain that the UFO is powered by a then undiscovered element 115 (now called Moscovium ). Regarding the physics behind how the UFOs seem to violate the theory of relativity, Bob Lazar explains that the annihilation of element 115 creates not just the energy that powers the craft, but also a gravity wave that the UFO is able to propagate into a bending of space that allows the craft to go seemingly faster then the speed of light. It technically does not travel in space-time continuum we associate with general space, so it doesn’t seem to violate Einstein’s theory of relativity. Are warp drives possible, and are the UFOs that we see above Earth utilizing similar principles. If you ask retied pentagon official, Luis Elizondo, he implies that UFO crafts are also utilizing quantum physics, to which we have assumed to mean quantum isolation. That’s why Alien Abductees claim that their Alien captors can go through walls and beam them up with their UFOs. So the question is, was Bob Lazar telling the truth? If you ask George Knapp, or their friend CIA pilot John Lear, they will undoubtedly say, yes he is telling the truth. Film producer, Jeremy Corbel, has also recently become a bid advocate of Bob Lazar’s story. One of the more compelling evidence we discuss is that of all the claims in the history of UFOlogy, Bob Lazar may be the only person to ever effectively predict the exact location and time of a craft that operates within the same physics that we associate with extraterrestrial UFOs and Alien crafts. Meaning, he defied the ultimate benchmark for scientific scrutiny, predicatbility. He actually was able to take witnesses (John Lear and George Knapp) to the Area 51 secret military base to videotape and gather evidence of the secret test flights of UFO replicas that were being conducted around the Area 51 military base. John Lear will also attest that he had visited the secret Papoose Lake site, S4 and saw security that seemingly appeared out of nowhere. Could those secutiry guards have appeared from an underground military instillation. John Lear (son of founder of Lear Jet Corporation) believes that’s the case. John Lear, known as the conspiracy king in the 80s, first came forth with knowledge on the topic of s4 and Area 51 on public television with investigative journalist George Knapp. Bob Lazar also managed to unveil physics concepts that at the time were not obvious to physicists, and other scientists. For example his description of how the UFOs maneuver is not all that the different from NASA’s new model of how to potentially travel in space with “warp drives.” It may sound like Star Trek, but the reality is NASA is already working on such prototypes. So do these crazy conspiracies revolved around a secret underground base in the Area 51 Papoose lake (S4) have any validity, or is it all a big conspiracy lie? In the second video we take a Google Earth journey to uncover the Area 51 site S4, and determine if there is any truth to Bob Lazar’s story. Did we discover a different underground facility in the same Papoose mountain range he claimed contained a secret military base? We believe so. 2ndEarth is intent on reporting on the subjects of UFOs, Aliens, robotic advancements, and all topics alternative. Basically, topics often ignored by the mainstream media. The truth is out there! Aliens interacting with Earth is a serious subject that needs to be addressed for the attainment of truth on planet Earth, and the attainment of humanity’s inalienable and UFosgod-given right to have free will.

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th December 2018 at 07:37.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th December 2018), avid (3rd December 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2018), Debra (6th December 2018), Deux Corbeaux (8th December 2018), EFO (4th December 2018), enigma3 (7th December 2018), Forest Denizen (8th December 2018), justntime2learn (3rd December 2018), Mike Gorman (9th December 2018), Ol' Roy (6th December 2018), rgray222 (12th February 2019), section9 (13th December 2018), Sequoia (8th December 2018), Sir Eltor (12th February 2019), Slsmile2000 (9th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (6th December 2018), thepainterdoug (6th December 2018), toppy (3rd December 2018), Valerie Villars (7th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,526 times in 20,692 posts

Default Re: The Bob Lazar story

That one got taken down in record time!
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    The Unforgettable Story of Bob Lazar, UFOs, Area 51, and a Secret Underground Military Base - S4

2ndEarth
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th December 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2018), Deux Corbeaux (3rd December 2018), EFO (4th December 2018), enigma3 (7th December 2018), Forest Denizen (8th December 2018), justntime2learn (3rd December 2018), toppy (3rd December 2018)

5. Link to Post #143
    Language
    Thanks

I have the mp4 1080p & audio (not sure if it 100% complete) I will edit it together and upload it to my server tomorrow and share the downloadable link here ... it is well done presentation! I need to sleep first. bbl (be back later).
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th December 2018), avid (3rd December 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2018), EFO (4th December 2018), enigma3 (7th December 2018), Forest Denizen (8th December 2018), justntime2learn (3rd December 2018), meeradas (3rd December 2018), Nasu (3rd December 2018), onawah (3rd December 2018), Sadieblue (4th December 2018), scotslad (3rd December 2018), Sequoia (8th December 2018), Sir Eltor (12th February 2019), Spellbound (4th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (6th December 2018), toppy (3rd December 2018)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,244 times in 8,655 posts

Is this the same documentary that Richard Dolan was interviewing filmmaker Jeremy Corbell about last week and premiered last night (12/03) in LA, with Bob present?

Because if so we should be supporting this effort by renting it in my view, not grabbing it for free, in order to support the filmmaker and more projects like this one.

later edit: above looks different to me but I do plan to support this new film.

Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke

Mickey Rourke will be narrating a new documentary about Bob Lazar, the man who claims he worked near Area 51 back engineering alien spacecraft. The media storm caused by his claims made Area 51 famous, while at the same time its existence remained unacknowledged by the U.S. government. Now the film Bob Lazar, Area 51 & Flying Saucers premiering December 3, 2018, plans to give us more time with Lazar than we’ve seen before.

He recently launched the documentary Hunt for the Skinwalker, has spent days with Lazar to understand his story and work on a film to let audiences get to know Lazar and hear first hand how Lazar feels about his alleged experiences so many years later.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 4th December 2018 at 14:46.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. Link to Post #145
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The thing with Lazar...if we are going to go over this again...is this..

Bob Lazar is an onion... there are many layers of truth around the edges, but dig deep enough into the onion and at the core is a lie, a lie that has fooled people due to the "truths" and half truths surrounding it, these truths give the lie credibility.

Tell Ed’ We have a problem..
    I believe that Bob Lazar worked at facilities in and around the Groom Lake facility. Ed Teller who recruited him and gave him the job there, well, maybe he was having an off day, in retrospect he probably wished he was on vacation that week! In previous interviews with Teller, the mere mention of Bobs name has him ranting and raving and getting quite mad about the whole thing. The reason for this is quite simple, he gave a job to someone he should not have done, who did not have the qualifications but somehow, slipped through the net, one simple human error and boy.. didn’t he know it in the end!

I believe that Bob worked there for this reason and that there are other details he has given to others that only someone who has been to the ranch would know, this is also how Bob knew what days the "tests" happened at the base. "Tests" - I will come back to that.

Bob the Onion
    Back to the "Onion" - Bob has repeated the same story since he first came forward. However, just because someone states the same thing over and over and because the story does not change, does and should not give more credibility to the core story, purely on the basis that is hasn’t changed, it must be true!! - That is so illogical and doesn’t make sense. The core part of Bobs story - The Ufo angle / Sports model / Element 115 (mentioned in 1974 high school chemistry books) etc - is the lie.. wrapped in some truths and partial truths. It is these partial truths that people believe should give the core lie more credibility, when that is not the case in my opinion.

I am a cat...no seriously a real cat, in a humans body, honest!
    If I told you for 20 years that I am a cat... and didn’t change that approach or how I conveyed that I was a cat, as sincerely and as intelligently as possible…even meowing convincingly. it wouldn’t change the fact... that I am not a cat! - Just as a side note.. I am not a cat, more of dog kind of person..

Death Rays in The Desert
    These "Tests" - Well it turns out there was a particle beam weapon that was rumored to be in operation and testing at "The Ranch" in 1980. As I believe Bob worked there, he would know when these tests were to take place, hence, he took his friends out there and witnessed and videoed said tests. Particle beam weapons, such as the one at the ranch have a limited range. When they meet their range, about a mile up, the particle beam will start to react with elements in the local atmosphere, mostly nitrogen and other elements, in some instances they will fuse, causing Ufology’s favorite friend "atmospheric plasmas". These can glow many pretty colours....mostly orange in this case. See Bobs Videos.....The main issue and the conundrum facing Bob, was when he got caught out there!!

He got dragged to Indiana Springs and questioned why the hell he was out there with friends, considering his security clearance and job etc. Whilst they were probably wondering what to do with him and Bob was probably thinking he was going to end up buried in the desert somewhere in a box alongside some dismantled stealth demonstrator or under lots of Barrels of RAM coating, that’s when he came up with the core lie to the whole story. I hypothesize, that it is at this point he realized that he would need to fabricate a story to ensure his survival and if you think about it, it was quite brilliant really.

Go out to the world say you were asked to work on captured alien technology by the government at a secret base. This would create a BIG problem for the government. Now they could not disappear him for breaching his security clearance, neither could they press charges and lock him in prison for the rest of his life as it would draw more attention to the Ranch and it would make a martyr of Lazar, it would look like confirmation to the world, that he was telling the truth regarding UFOs.

Caught Knapping
    As for Bob, Knapp & Lear (I'll get to Lear) breaking the story of Area 51 to the world.. Well that’s not quite true and George Knapp should have known better, his predecessor and mentor knew it and I can only assume that Knapp did too. I don't trust Knapp at all and I believe he is one of the main drivers of the narrative over the last 30 something years. Again, just because a lie is repeated continually, does not make it truth.

Bob Stoldal - was Knapp’s mentor and he is featured in an article from "World News Weekly" - "August 1980" - that makes it 9 years before Lazar. Knapp’s mentor comments in this article also, about being followed, called up by government agents and all sorts of crazy things due to their investigations of the base. Sounds like history repeated with Knapp and Bob...!

The article also speaks of particle weapons and an aircraft out in the desert being tested that is "stealth" - Remember this is an article from 1980! The words "Area51" "Stealth Fighter" and "Laser Weapons / Particle weapons" appear in this article.

Have a look for yourself;
    https://goo.gl/images/Q8UQQr

Stealthy Side note;
    Interestingly, it was the same month!! - that Lazar came forward with his "Story" that Aviation Weekly ran their story of the first blurry photos of the F117a Stealth Fighter. - I believe the person that leaked this story and that even took the photo, was John Lear, but this a theory and nothing more. However, the timeline of the events, being in the same month is surely interesting.

Aviation Weekly Article - May 1st 1989
    http://aviationweek.com/blog/1989-f-...ter-revelation

Don't Get Leary
    Lear - well, I have droned on enough already and I am sure you have already skipped this or fell asleep, so I will keep this brief and only revisit more if people want me to. But Lear gets the whole "Crazy Uncle of Ufology" tag. Well, he had as much to do with the whole Bennewitz story as Doty did...ask Greg Valdez's son and all of the FOIA and other evidence to back this up.. Lear is as much the grandfather of the deception as anyone.

Anyway... most of what I have wrote is a theory / hypothesis, but when your gut tells you it feels right, it feels right to me.

I must make this clear to those that believe Lazar's story, I am not a debunker.. I am believe it or not an "Experiancer" - I hate the trending meme of a word, but I am someone who is in search of answers, but when something smells like BS..looks like BS and feels like BS...its probably not a cheese sandwich or a cat.

PS when I made my particle weapons theory known, Lear responded to me directly almost immediately..!

-D-
    Last edited by pigsy2400; 4th December 2018 at 18:36.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pigsy2400 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (5th December 2018), avid (4th December 2018), Bob (4th December 2018), Ratszinger (23rd June 2019), scotslad (4th December 2018), silvanelf (22nd June 2019)

10. Link to Post #146
    Language
    Thanks

EXCLUSIVE: The Bob Lazar Interview

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th December 2018), Forest Denizen (8th December 2018), onawah (5th December 2018), Sequoia (8th December 2018)

12. Link to Post #147
    Language
    Thanks

Ep. 959 FADE to BLACK 'Bob Lazar' Movie Review : LIVE

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The 'UFO Messiah' who exposed Area 51 to the world: Bob Lazar says he is STILL being monitored by authorities 30 years after he went on TV and said he'd worked with alien spacecraft in a secret US government project

• Bob Lazar first hit headlines in 1989 when he told a Las Vegas TV station that nine alien spacecraft were being tested and analyzed in Nevada by US scientists
    • Lazar said he'd worked to help reverse engineer the 'flying discs,' which used technology that had not yet been discovered or invented by humans
    • The 'scientist' said he'd been threatened about coming forward but felt the public should know; he was highly criticized and many claims were debunked
    • Filmmaker Jeremy Corbell was just 13 years old when Lazar's extraordinary statements hit the airwaves; he's been fascinated by UFOs and Lazar ever since
    • Corbell's new documentary, Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers, traces Lazar's path since 1989; he now runs a science equipment lab in Michigan
    • Lazar stands by his assertions and says they changed the trajectory of his life in 'for the most part, negative' ways - and he probably wouldn't speak out again
    By Sheila Flynn For Dailymail.com
    Published: 15:02 GMT, 4 December 2018 | Updated: 15:47 GMT, 4 December 2018
    267 shares
    View comments

+14

Bob Lazar, who now lives and works in Michigan, told a Las Vegas television station in 1989 - initially speaking on condition of anonymity - that he had worked on alien spacecraft near Area 51 in the Nevada desert

The outrageous claims came from a shadowy figure who appeared on Las Vegas television, his face completely obscured, on an unassuming Friday in May of 1989. There were nine flying saucers out in the desert near Area 51, he said – ‘flying discs’ being tested and flown and analyzed secretly by the US government. He’d seen them, this mystery man claimed; not only that, he’d worked to reverse engineer the propulsion systems on aircraft that would have been ‘totally impossible’ for US officials to have created themselves.
    ‘The propulsion system is a gravity propulsion system,’ the man – going by the pseudonym of ‘Dennis’ – told journalists in the studio. ‘The power source is an antimatter reactor. This technology does not exist at all.
    ‘In fact, one of the reasons I’m coming forward with this information, it’s not only a crime against the American people; it’s a crime against the scientific community, which I’ve been part of for some time, who are actively trying to duplicate these systems. Yet they are in existence now, basically, in the hands of the government.’
    And the government had gone to great lengths to keep him from talking, the ‘scientist’ claimed. He’d been warned that he’d be prosecuted for espionage; even his life – and that of his wife – had been threatened, he claimed.
    ‘Anything could happen; I don’t know,’ said the man, sounding resigned. ‘I haven’t the slightest idea.’
    It wouldn’t be long before ‘Dennis’ was unmasked as Bob Lazar, an infamous name that continues to cause controversy and ripples in ufology communities around the world to this day. Type ‘Bob Lazar’ into Google, and almost every site, blog or thread mentioning him is niche, a playground for alien enthusiasts and conspiracy theorists. There’s not a lot about him in the mainstream media, particularly 30 years later.
    But in November 1989, when he appeared again on television, this time unobscured, Lazar’s coke bottle-glasses and deadpan, bookish appearance became recognizable globally. His claims about working near Area 51 at a hangar called S-4 – where he insisted he’d seen alien aircraft fitted with tiny seats and constructed with a then-undiscovered material called Element 115 – brought news crews from all over the country and the world, throngs of tourists hot on their heels.
    Scroll down for video
    +14

After his initial interview in May 1989, Lazar spoke on the record and on camera in November of the same year, revealing his identity to the world - subsequently unleashing huge waves of curiosity, support and criticism from various factions

+14

Lazar stars in new documentary Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers, which features drawings he made of alien spacecraft he claims to have worked on - such as the above picture - in addition to interviews with his friends and family

Lazar's explosive 1989 claims attracted the interest of media from around the world, he descended upon the Nevada desert - along with throngs of tourist which continue to make the journey to this day, nearly 30 years later

+14

While Lazar, left, now enjoys a low-profile and rarely speaks about his alleged work, he agreed to participate in the new film - directed by Jeremy Corbell, right - because he says he still receives 'emails from people wondering what happened to me and what direction my life took since releasing the information years ago. In addition, I have heard and seen so many fabricated stories and ridiculous versions of my life and experiences that it actually became entertaining. It seemed like there needed to be something on the record – something current’

Listening at home in 1989, as Lazar steadfastly stood by his literally out-of-this world claims, was a curious 13-year-old named Jeremy Corbell. While Lazar faded from the public eye as time wore on, Corbell remained riveted by what he’d heard – and now, nearly 30 years later, he has directed new documentary Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers, about the controversial figure – re-investigating Lazar’s assertions and following the scientist to his quiet home in small-town Michigan.
    ‘This concept that I heard on the radio was so transforming to me as a youth, as a kid at 13, that it weaponized my imagination,’ Corbell tells DailyMail.com. ‘It weaponized my curiosity. It forced me to want to become an active participant in learning the truth about UFOs.’
    Filmmaker Corbell names as his mentor journalist George Knapp, who first introduced Lazar to the world and who has continued investigating extraterrestrial claims over the decades. Knapp features prominently in the documentary, and both he and Corbell exhibit similar personalities: animated but deliberate, drawn as much to unexplained phenomena as soundbites and flowery language. Corbell describes Lazar to DailyMail.com, varyingly, as ‘like the Elvis,’ ‘the Bigfoot,’ and ‘the Messiah’ of ufology.
    Lazar himself, however, displays the opposite demeanor. He’s matter-of-fact in the documentary; his glasses, his haircut, and his deadpan delivery haven’t changed in the slightest since his 1989 TV spot – and neither has his insistence that he saw what he saw, he worked where he worked, and the US government was absolutely studying alien aircraft more than 30 years ago. (The government denied the existence of Area 51 until CIA documents were released five years ago which listed the location as an aerial test site - though not for extraterrestrial spacecraft.)
    ‘It’s changed my life a lot,’ Lazar says in the film, referring to his alleged part in those studies and his decision to go public. ‘It’s probably changed every aspect of it … for the most part, negative. I mean, it’s really difficult to find positive aspects of that. I mean, I’m sure there are some here and there, but most of them were negative.’

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-watched.html

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (5th December 2018), Bill Ryan (5th December 2018), Deux Corbeaux (5th December 2018), enigma3 (7th December 2018), Mike Gorman (9th December 2018), mountain_jim (5th December 2018), onawah (5th December 2018), Sequoia (8th December 2018)

14. Link to Post #148
    Language
    Thanks

The Orchard

In December 2017, The New York Times revealed the existence of a top secret government program called Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification. “The program produced documents that describe sightings of aircraft that seemed to move at very high velocities with no visible signs of propulsion, or that hovered with no apparent means of lift,” the Times reported. As New York Magazine explained in a summary of the piece, “The internet went slightly more bananas than usual last weekend over The New York Times’ story implying that extraterrestrials are real and the U.S. government has been tracking them for years.” The paper of record’s reporting was long-awaited validation for anyone who has ever claimed a UFO sighting, or an inexplicable encounter with the beyond.

While the exposé was far from definitive, it appeared to be an important step forward—and an I told you so—for people like Bob Lazar, the subject of Jeremy Corbell’s new documentary Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers. In 1989, a then-anonymous Bob Lazar put Area 51 on the map when he came forward with his unbelievable story. Lazar said that he studied captured alien technology at a site called S-4, near the desert test facility. Almost 30 years later, Lazar’s story hasn’t changed, but our collective capacity for incredulity has certainly been tested. And Bob Lazar has been patiently waiting for us.

For a film that stars a humble, straightforward scientist who just so happened to spend some time with extraterrestrial technologies in the 1980s, Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers relishes in the surreal, trippy and spectacular. The documentary, part of Corbell’s Extraordinary Beliefs investigative film series, immediately overwhelms the viewer with flashing lights and disconcerting visuals. Meanwhile, Mickey Rourke’s narration ricochets into the frame as if from another dimension, raspy and strange, announcing, “Not to burst your bubble, but the Earth is not the center of the universe.”

“We create our own reality,” Rourke’s disembodied voice continues, as we see an iPhone light up with a number of texts from Bob Lazar, saying that he is being raided by the FBI. This is where we start: with a raid that we are led to believe is in response to a recently-filmed conversation between Corbell and Lazar.

“This story is extraordinary, especially if it’s true,” Rourke growls. “And it all started in the desert, just north of Las Vegas.” Lazar first made waves as an anonymous scientist. He told the media about Area 51, and claimed that there were nine disks “of extraterrestrial origin” being tested and studied there. He insisted that he had no idea how the government got their hands on these spaceships, and that his life had been threatened over this information. Lazar called the government’s secrecy a “crime against the scientific community,” who had been robbed of the opportunity to study and reckon with this otherworldly technology. When Lazar eventually did go public, it was in a series of interviews with journalist George Knapp, who has been described as “the best known above-ground correspondent on the ET beat.” Knapp first appears in the documentary providing background on Lazar, and warning Corbell that he might not want to talk. “He doesn’t like the attention,” Knapp explains. “It totally screwed up his life.” Knapp’s early coverage is excerpted throughout the documentary. Lazar, young and wiry, walked Knapp through every detail. During his job-application process, he seemingly stumbled into this unique position. Early on, he said, he was given briefings to pore over. They referred to flying saucers and extraterrestrials. Recalling his disbelief, Lazar explained, “It’s a science dream.” He says his new employers showed him a spacecraft. He was tasked with reverse engineering the propulsion, to see if they could recreate it.

“It’s a fantastic story, but it’s true,” Lazar continued. “These crafts come from another solar system entirely. And they’re here.”

In those late-‘80s clips, Lazar explained that he was going public “as insurance,” and claimed that his tire had been shot out while he was driving his car. Knapp’s conversations with Lazar, and his work attempting to verify the scientist’s story, exploded, and gave Area 51 the name recognition and international allure it enjoys to this day. “Tens of thousands of people started showing up out there,” Knapp recalls. “I know a lot of my media colleagues had problems with that story, but they covered it.

Come for the aliens, stay for Mickey Rourke describing the topography of Area 51 like so: “The mountains appear to float on dry lake beds, like spaceships from another world… What are they building in the desert north of Las Vegas? What the **** are they hiding?”

Of course, old news clips and drawings of aliens set to Mickey Rourke’s trippy spoken-word poetry recitations only go so far. The documentary begins in earnest when an unassuming man in a crewneck sweatshirt and wire-rim glasses first addresses the camera. “My name’s Bob Lazar, I’m known for working at a classified base known as S-4 out in the Nevada desert near Area 51. And there, we reverse-engineered alien space crafts.” Present-day Lazar owns and runs a scientific supply company and lives with his wife Joy, who appears to have zero reservations about her husband’s claims: “He doesn’t make stuff up.”

Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers follows Lazar through domestic scenes and films him at work, puttering around with beakers and pipettes. These everyday images are seemingly incompatible with the interviews that Corbell is conducting throughout, as Lazar calmly answers questions about the alien technology he claims to have worked with. Lazar’s main gripes with the United States government are consistent with the concerns he shared decades ago: that people are not just being robbed of the truth about extraterrestrial life, but of awesome technology that has the power to shift “the entire world economy.”

Specifically, Lazar recalls technology that produces and controls gravity, and uses it for propulsion. He explains that “this is a reaction-less craft.” Instead of expelling something, like air or exhaust, “It creates a distortion in space and time in front of it, where space actually bends.” At multiple points in the documentary, Lazar stresses that this technology could not possibly have been human-made. “There’s another civilization in existence that’s intelligent that we know about, and we actually have artifacts from them,” he insists. “The science and the technology can change us dramatically.”

Naturally, Lazar’s story was highly contested at the time. Most notably, reporters were unable to verify that he attended Cal Tech and MIT as he claimed. Los Alamos denied his testimony that he worked there, but his name was found listed in a 1982 phone book for the lab “among the other scientists,” and a 1982 clipping from the Los Alamos newspaper described him as “a physicist at the Los Alamos Meson Physics Facility.” Officials at Los Alamos insisted that they had “no records at all” of Lazar. “It’s as if someone made him disappear,” an old news clip intones.

Bob Lazar
    The Orchard

Lazar “wanted to try everything I could to prove what I was saying.” He underwent hypnosis, attempting to retrieve lost information that could fill out and substantiate his story. He took four polygraph tests, with expert administrators concluding “no attempt to deceive.”

Present-day Lazar is more or less resigned to the disbelievers. “What else can I say?” he wonders. “I have better things to do than come up with this,” Lazar continues. “I could make up a better lie, but I have no motivation to lie. This hasn’t helped me out.” Indeed, the scientist stops short of claiming that he ever saw aliens at the site. He does note that the seats in the saucers were small, almost child-sized. There was a nickname for aliens around the facility: “the kids.”

Over the course of the film, Knapp makes a number of convincing arguments for his continued faith in Lazar. At one point, he stresses, “We checked out so many details that Bob had told us that turned out to be true.” Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers is strongest when it takes up this mantle of investigative reporting, like when Corbell tracks down the man who Lazar says did his background check to confirm his story.

The film culminates in the heavily-teased FBI raid. In a spooky clip, Lazar and Corbell go deep into the woods to discuss claims that Lazar made when he first went public: that he had managed to steal a piece of “element 115,” the then-undiscovered element that Lazar says fueled the reactors. The clip distorts and flashes, and Lazar never gives a straight answer. The next day Lazar’s business was raided by the FBI, and, we are told, “this conversation was directly referenced in the raid.” While authorities said that they were looking for years-old paperwork for a customer who had ordered potentially toxic materials, Lazar describes the raid as “like a Twilight Zone episode.”

“The street filled up with vehicles and the building completely filled with agents”—and all for something “they could have called for.” Corbell asks Lazar if he believes that the authorities are trying to find the 115 that he claimed to have taken out of the lab 30 years ago. “I don’t feel comfortable addressing that,” Lazar replies.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/why-di...-alien-truther
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th December 2018 at 23:18.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th December 2018), enigma3 (7th December 2018), Mike Gorman (9th December 2018), mountain_jim (5th December 2018), Sequoia (8th December 2018), Spellbound (5th December 2018)

16. Link to Post #149
    Language
    Thanks

Inside Area 51 Bob Lazar New Documentary [Sneak Peak!]...2018

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th December 2018), enigma3 (7th December 2018), mountain_jim (5th December 2018), Sequoia (8th December 2018), Spellbound (5th December 2018)

18. Link to Post #150
    Language
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: The Bob Lazar story

The Unforgettable Story of Bob Lazar - What is the truth behind Area 51 and his UFOs S4 claims?

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th December 2018 at 23:16.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th December 2018), enigma3 (7th December 2018), mountain_jim (6th December 2018)

20. Link to Post #151
    Language
    Thanks

Bob Lazar Movie Livestream Commentary:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Top 5 reasons why Bob Lazar is telling the truth about back engineering UFOs at Area 51 base S4!

Bob Lazar & Area 51/S4
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th December 2018 at 06:41.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th December 2018), enigma3 (7th December 2018), Mike Gorman (9th December 2018), mountain_jim (6th December 2018)

22. Link to Post #152
    Language
    Thanks

JOHN LEAR: BOB LAZAR EXTRAORDINARY TRUTH!

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th December 2018), enigma3 (7th December 2018), Mike Gorman (9th December 2018), Sequoia (8th December 2018)

24. Link to Post #153
    Language
    Thanks

BOB LAZAR : Area 51 & Flying Saucers (2018) | Official Trailer HD

Source: Watch on Vimeo

¤=[Post Update]=¤

George Knapp Interviews Bob Lazar 25 Years After His 1st Historic Interview
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1uoj7d

UFOs & AREA-51 – THE GEORGE KNAPP / BOB LAZAR CONNECTION – MUFON UFO SYMPOSIUM
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th December 2018 at 06:25.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th December 2018), enigma3 (7th December 2018), Mike Gorman (9th December 2018), Sequoia (8th December 2018)

26. Link to Post #154
    Language
    Thanks

Shocking Area 51 Secrets Revealed!

Robert Lazar 2014:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th December 2018 at 06:48.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

28. Link to Post #155
    Language
    Thanks

BOB LAZAR AREA 51 & FLYING SAUCERS ( 2018 ) Presentation

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Ep. 959 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church : Bob Lazar Movie Review : LIVE

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th December 2018), enigma3 (7th December 2018), Mike Gorman (9th December 2018)

30. Link to Post #156
    Language
    Thanks

Rare Video Nevada Court 1990: (Please Study All Comments on The Original Youtube Link:

Rare Video Nevada Court 1990: Please everybody study all comments on the original Youtube Link
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th December 2018 at 21:51.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th December 2018), enigma3 (7th December 2018), Sequoia (8th December 2018)

32. Link to Post #157
    Language
    Thanks

They Tried To ERASE This Man 10/9/17
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th December 2018 at 06:52.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th December 2018), enigma3 (7th December 2018), Sequoia (8th December 2018)

34. Link to Post #158
    Language
    Thanks

Bob Lazar's Hydrogen Corvette

Must see video!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th December 2018 at 21:50.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

36. Link to Post #159
    United States Avalon Member NX.P's Avatar
    Thanks

I've watched the new Jeremy Corbell documentary. One of the things that stood out to me was Bob's warning that information is distorted more and faster now than it used to be.
    It really must be interesting to be someone like him--to have seen what he's seen. Too bad we couldn't get himself, Burisch and O'Ryan in the same room.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NX.P For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th December 2018), Denise/Dizi (16th December 2018), enigma3 (7th December 2018), ExomatrixTV (6th December 2018), mountain_jim (6th December 2018)

38. Link to Post #160
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Considering the hoohaa that was made by Knapp that Area 51 was not known before he and lazar broke the story....well that was 1989....
    this article is from 1980 and includes comments and investigations by Knapps mentor...

make of that what you will....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	WWR-Area-51-article.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	436.9 KB
ID:	39616  
    Last edited by pigsy2400; 7th December 2018 at 13:36.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pigsy2400 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th December 2018), enigma3 (7th December 2018), mountain_jim (7th December 2018), RaiseMachine (11th December 2018), Sequoia (8th December 2018), silvanelf (22nd June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 1 8 15 LastLast