+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: The Dyatlov Pass Incident

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Default Re: The Dyatlov Pass Incident

Here is a russian website which is apparently dedicated to the Dyatlov Pass.

http://infodjatlov.narod.ru/

Perhaps a russian speaking / reading person might find out what injuries
    were found on the bodies.

be happy

lucidity

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2016), BMJ (16th April 2019), Constance (2nd July 2019), Foxie Loxie (1st September 2018), Matthew (17th January 2016), seko (4th November 2019), Spellbound (18th January 2016), tomfellows (18th January 2016), WhiteFeather (31st December 2021)

3. Link to Post #102
    South Africa Avalon Member louisecroukamp's Avatar
    Thanks

They did make a movie called The Devil's Pass.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to louisecroukamp For This Post:

BMJ (28th June 2019), Foxie Loxie (1st September 2018), Spellbound (1st September 2018), WhiteFeather (31st December 2021)

5. Link to Post #103
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

I watched this 17 min clip last night where they flush out the main possibilities (aliens, avalanche, etc). According to this clip, too much emphasis is given to the missing tongue by most people...and said that most everyone died of hypothermia, though there are some internal bodily damage which is explained by some members falling 3 meters. They theory that this clip comes up with is actually quite interesting giving reason for the members wanting out of the tent in such a hurry and cutting it open from the inside (I won't spill the beans but it actually does make a lot of sense...though I'd like to know a little bit more on the condition of the tent once found afterwards).

Very interesting hypotheses here. No aliens....no yeti (almasty)....no avalanche...no secret space program. Just some dumb luck and being trapped out in the middle of nowhere.

Dave - Toronto
    Last edited by Spellbound; 1st September 2018 at 01:41.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2018), BMJ (2nd September 2018), Constance (2nd July 2019), dan33 (10th August 2021), drneglector (1st September 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st September 2018), Mike (1st September 2018), norman (1st September 2018), Reinhard (12th July 2020), Unicorn (1st September 2018), WhiteFeather (31st December 2021)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,312 times in 5,692 posts

8 men. 2 women. All young people, middle of nowhere, sharing a tent. 4 were intoxicated. Some were scantily clad.

Very well could have been the ego's and petty jealousies of 6 men competing for the 2 women, all fueled by alcohol. That seems inevitable actually. Men are stupid like that....even in those circumstances we'd fight for the attention of the females. Perhaps it was some sort of orgie gone awry. Sounds silly, but much more probable than aliens or Bigfoot.

Could be one of the boys was getting lucky with one of the women, and one or more of the others became jealous....a fight ensues, total melee, and during the scrum the tent collapses. Somebody or somebody's cuts open the collapsed tent to get away from all the chaos. Ultimately the others follow. Realizing the gravity of the situation, tensions between the fighting parties die down as the group now knows the focus must be on survival.

They make their way down the hill and into the forest in a relatively civil way, as the footprints indicate. But survival, ultimately, eludes them.

Some are found with injuries that might be explained if one considers my fighting hypothesis.
    Last edited by Mike; 1st September 2018 at 07:39.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

BMJ (2nd September 2018), Chip (15th April 2019), Constance (2nd July 2019), dan33 (10th August 2021), norman (1st September 2018), Spellbound (1st September 2018), Unicorn (1st September 2018), Valerie Villars (15th April 2019)

9. Link to Post #105
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

I think the idea of the tent filling up with smoke from a broken pipe from the stove they had inside makes some sense...thereby forcing them out of the tent so quickly without having time to put on proper clothes and cutting their way out from the inside. I'd be curious to know the state of the tent that was found afterwards....and if it was covered with smoke on the inside. When I watched that video the other night....I thought to myself....that actually makes some sense.

Dave - Toronto

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

BMJ (2nd September 2018), Chip (15th April 2019), Constance (2nd July 2019), dan33 (10th August 2021), Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2018), Mike (1st September 2018)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,541 times in 32,788 posts

In Richard Dolan's recent (26 March, 2019) livestream, he talks about Russian UFOs. Tracey, with a great deal of energy and excitement, immediately wanted to launch into the Dyatlov Pass incident, which she'd been reading about. Her sister was a Canadian ski patrol leader with avalanche rescue experience, and had some interesting snippets to share.

You can hear Tracey talk about this from 3:50—11:15. Richard promises he'll get back to the topic later, and I've yet to see if he does (not watched the whole video). I'll update this post if he does.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (14th April 2019), BMJ (16th April 2019), Chip (15th April 2019), Constance (2nd July 2019), dan33 (10th August 2021), Forest Denizen (14th April 2019), graciousb (14th April 2019), Mike (14th April 2019), Reinhard (12th July 2020), WhiteFeather (31st December 2021), Yoda (14th April 2019)

13. Link to Post #107
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (14th April 2019), Bill Ryan (14th April 2019), BMJ (16th April 2019), Chip (15th April 2019), Constance (2nd July 2019), Kryztian (16th April 2019), Magnus (17th April 2019), Mike (14th April 2019), Pam (10th May 2023), Valerie Villars (15th April 2019), WhiteFeather (31st December 2021)

15. Link to Post #108
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    8 men. 2 women. All young people, middle of nowhere, sharing a tent. 4 were intoxicated. Some were scantily clad.

Very well could have been the ego's and petty jealousies of 6 men competing for the 2 women, all fueled by alcohol. That seems inevitable actually. Men are stupid like that....even in those circumstances we'd fight for the attention of the females. Perhaps it was some sort of orgie gone awry. Sounds silly, but much more probable than aliens or Bigfoot.

Could be one of the boys was getting lucky with one of the women, and one or more of the others became jealous....a fight ensues, total melee, and during the scrum the tent collapses. Somebody or somebody's cuts open the collapsed tent to get away from all the chaos. Ultimately the others follow. Realizing the gravity of the situation, tensions between the fighting parties die down as the group now knows the focus must be on survival.

They make their way down the hill and into the forest in a relatively civil way, as the footprints indicate. But survival, ultimately, eludes them.

Some are found with injuries that might be explained if one considers my fighting hypothesis.
    Question Mr Moderator Mike? An observation,

'men are stupid like that'. SOME men most certainly are, usually young ones who are not quite there yet according to my opinion. There are older ones who are also not quite there yet too, but should know better anyway.

What if I make a post that has context but contains 'women are stupid like that'?
    Not even 'SOME women are stupid like that'. Would I need to be female in order to claim 'we women'?

What is a man?
    While I find the great Diogenes description amusing, I prefer this one according to Rudyard Kipling, 1865 - 1936 definition which I am in total agreement.. and it gives me the excuse to post this, of which I never tire, but do not always adhere to myself. ( I'm always looking too good and talking too wise, I must stop that!)

If you can keep your head when all about you
    Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
    If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
    But make allowance for their doubting too;
    If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
    Or, being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
    Or, being hated, don’t give way to hating,
    And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise;

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
    If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
    If you can meet with triumph and disaster
    And treat those two impostors just the same;
    If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
    Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
    Or watch the things you gave your life to broken,
    And stoop and build ‘em up with wornout tools;

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
    And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
    And lose, and start again at your beginnings
    And never breathe a word about your loss;
    If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
    To serve your turn long after they are gone,
    And so hold on when there is nothing in you
    Except the Will which says to them: “Hold on”;

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
    Or walk with kings—nor lose the common touch;
    If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;
    If all men count with you, but none too much;
    If you can fill the unforgiving minute
    With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run—
    Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
    And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

BMJ (16th April 2019), Constance (2nd July 2019), Mike (28th June 2019), Valerie Villars (15th April 2019)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,414 times in 3,425 posts

Another Theory on the Dyatlov Pass Incident — This One Involves Crazed Deer
    Paul Seaburn June 22, 2019
    https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2019/...s-crazed-deer/

The mysterious deaths of nine skier/hikers in the northern Ural Mountains of the former Soviet Union which have come to be known as the Dyatlov Pass Incident have been investigated, debated, covered up, exposed, re-investigated and blamed on everything from an avalanche to Yeti to military tests to aliens to forest spirits to anything and everything in-between. What is generally accepted is that the primary cause of their death was hypothermia … but why did they run out into the cold? A new video connects dots from other theories and comes up with a new one involving crazed deer.

Quote Morning February 1, 1959, about 10 hours. After the construction of the warehouse, a group of Igor Dyatlov came out along the road to the valley of the r. Lozva to walk along the river (according to the route developed by yourself) to the foot of Mount Otorten. Having reached the lowlands of the river, the group was forced to drastically change the route due to unknown circumstances (presumably due to the fact that it was impossible to pass the stretch of track in the lowlands).
    As you may have figured out, that’s a Google translation of the Russian introduction to the video uploaded to YouTube by Pohvistnevo-Inform. (Watch the video here.) It combines real photos from Igor Dyatlov’s team with a narration to build its case for what the makers of the video believe happened after the hikers became trapped on Mount Holatchakhl.

Quote Someone on duty saw a rocket in the sky and took a picture, which many received the lighted part of the frame.”
    The first dots connected are a photo of a bright light in the sky which is linked to an actual launch of a military R-5M rocket at the same time on the same date. According to a document identified as the RVSN Handbook “on which the chronological index of rocket launches for the period 1947-1959 is published,” that particular launch “ended in an accident.” However, the consequences were far worse for the hikers on the mountain, one of whom photographed what may have been the flash.

Quote Not far from the tent at that time, according to the testimony of witnesses, Anyamov deer grazed. Frightened deer rushed in the direction of Mount Holatchahl. When a herd of deer runs into a snowstorm with a visibility of 1-2 meters, they stumble upon a tent of tourists, who receive fatal injuries when a three hundred pound carcass of a deer falls.”
    There you have it. The flash of an aborted military rocket launch spooked a nearby herd of deer, causing them to severely panic (one headline used the word ‘rabid’ but it appears they meant ‘crazed’) and run in the darkness directly into the tents containing the hikers — who sustained some of the serious and puzzling injuries later found on the corpses — who then panicked themselves and cut their way out of the tents, walking and stumbling confused and wounded into the frigid darkness.

Plausible? Yes. Have these dots ever been connected in this way and that theory been presented before? That’s possible. Has anyone ever produced a video proposing it? No, which is why we’re talking about it now. While that scenario could explain the start of their end, what happened next to the hikers?

Quote What happened next and how the tourists died (as a result of frostbite) is described in detail in the materials of the criminal case.”

That’s not exactly true. While it’s been generally accepted that there was no crime associated with the deaths, there’s still no general agreement on the causes for the many strange circumstances found at the site over time and through various investigations.

It’s an interesting video and theory. It’s still a few dots shy of a proof.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

BMJ (28th June 2019), Constance (2nd July 2019), Mike (28th June 2019), WhiteFeather (31st December 2021)

19. Link to Post #110
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,312 times in 5,692 posts

haveblue, sorry I missed your post there!

Yes, I would say it would be helpful to be a female if one wished to say "women are stupid like that", because it would have more of a humorous, self-deprecating flavor than a sexist, misogynistic one. Especially in the context of a post similar to mine.

Men are alike in some ways and different in others. Ditto women. There is some truth in generalities. I made that statement out of convenience. Otherwise I'd still be writing the post today ("some men can be stupid like that, but mostly men under 30, and certainly not me or my friend Will, we're reasonable guys, but perhaps this fella Chris I met at a Nirvana show back in '97 is stupid like that........")etc etc etc

Men have been fighting over women from the very beginning. And it's mostly stupid, I think LOL

Kryztian that is one theory I haven't heard yet. And I was certain I had heard them all!!

It sounds reasonable. I've always suspected that the explanation for the event would be kind of pedestrian if we were to ever really discover it.
    Last edited by Mike; 31st December 2021 at 17:41.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

BMJ (28th June 2019), Constance (2nd July 2019), Kryztian (28th June 2019)

21. Link to Post #111
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,568 times in 712 posts

To explain the well known mystery unexplained for many decades with human error and stupidity is like going back to the weather balloon explanation of Roswell. Just listen to the description of the conditions of their bodies when found at 3:30, and you can understand why it is one of the greatest mysteries.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

BMJ (28th June 2019), Constance (2nd July 2019), Kryztian (28th June 2019)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

This might be very interesting to those who know about and have been following this well-known and highly strange incident.

Just over a year ago, Courtney Brown's Farsight Institute Remote Viewing team took a look at what happened. The two remote viewers are shown live doing their 'readings', starting from 21:20 in the video below.

Assuming they really were blind, independent, and that the recordings were live, unedited and unacted (which I think they were), the conclusions are fascinating.

The summary is that the two viewers both perceived some kind of airborne human-made weapon, presumably Russian, being tested in the remote area with the hikers' presence in the test area not being known (it may have been what's called a "parachute mine").

So the whole thing may have been a covered-up military accident. It's well worth watching, even if just to see these two remote viewers in very impressive action.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (1st January 2022), DNA (1st January 2022), Ewan (30th March 2023), happyuk (4th November 2019), Hervé (4th November 2019), Kryztian (5th November 2019), Mike (4th November 2019), muxfolder (4th November 2019), Sophocles (4th November 2019), Star Tsar (15th July 2020), Tintin (21st April 2023), Valerie Villars (4th November 2019), WhiteFeather (31st December 2021), Yoda (6th November 2019)

25. Link to Post #113
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,467 times in 4,332 posts

So, no UFOs or secret arms tests? Investigators say they’ve uncovered true cause behind mysterious Dyatlov Pass deaths in 1959

RT
    11 Jul, 2020 16:24
    Updated 19 hours ago
    Get short URL

© dyatlovjournal / Instagram

The gruesome, unexplained deaths of Soviet hikers at the Dyatlov Pass in 1959 have inspired countless theories about UFOs and even secret military tests. Now, Russian sleuths have revealed that nature’s wrath killed the group.

Nine graduate students from a local technical university in the Urals region, led by Igor Dyatlov, embarked on their ill-fated hiking trip in February of that year. Being experienced and well-equipped for the journey, they were planning to cover 350km on skis through extremely harsh terrain in the northern Ural Mountains.

It was all going fine initially and many happy photos left by the group attest to this. But the hikers failed to send a signal from their scheduled endpoint, triggering a rescue operation.

When they were finally found it was a shocking and truly puzzling sight. Their tent was discovered on a slope, which locals would later call ‘The Mountain of the Dead.’ It was empty, cut open from the inside by some sharp object. All the students’ belongings, including shoes, had been left there, intact.

The bodies of two of the hikers, dressed only in their underwear, were found lying under a pine tree more than a kilometer away from the tent. Some of the hikers sustained massive internal injuries, skull fractures and chest damage. One woman was found with her eyes, tongue and part of her lips missing.

A probe ordered by the top Soviet agency did not reach any conclusion, merely saying that the students had been killed by “an unknown overwhelming force.”

However, an investigation into the tragedy, one of the greatest mysteries of the Soviet era, which even inspired Hollywood thriller ‘Devil’s Pass’ in 2013, was relaunched last year.

The assumption that an avalanche had caused the death of the nine young hikers in a remote area in the Ural Mountains “has found its full confirmation,” Andrey Kutyakov, the deputy head of Russia’s General Prosecutor’s Office branch in the Urals, said, as he announced the results of the new probe.

After the snow slide, the hikers cut their tent open and got outside, retreating towards the nearby stone ridge, which was holding the avalanche off. “It was the right thing to do, but there was another reason why they were already condemned to death,” Kutyakov revealed.

When the students tried to find their tent, they couldn’t see it anymore. “The visibility was around 16 meters, but the tent was 50 meters away.”

The group descended further down the slope and lit a bonfire, before making another fruitless attempt. With no chance of surviving, people eventually froze to death at temperatures of up to minus 45 Celsius.
    It was a heroic struggle. There was no panic. But they had no chance to save themselves in those circumstances.
    As the true cause of the high-altitude incident remained unknown for decades, countless theories popped up, attempting to explain the tragic events at the Dyatlov Pass. Some said that an alien intervention or some other paranormal activity could’ve been involved; others argued that the hikers were unlucky to walk into a Soviet military testing site. There was also a suggestion that the killing was revenge from shamans for entering a sacred site.

Whether the explanation from the prosecutors will make those theories go away, remains to be seen.

Meanwhile, RT’s Ruptly video agency has dedicated a major cross-platform project to the tragedy at the Dyatlov Pass. It thoroughly retraces the group’s journey, using photos taken by the hikers, documents from the official investigation, interviews and contemporaneous footage made at the site, to give every viewer a unique chance at trying to solve the mystery of the deaths.

Related:

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alekahn2 (16th July 2020), Bill Ryan (12th July 2020), BMJ (1st January 2022), Ewan (30th March 2023), Forest Denizen (14th July 2020), Mashika (14th July 2020), Mike (12th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (12th July 2020), WhiteFeather (31st December 2021)

27. Link to Post #114
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Latest from Mr Stonehill on this matter...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Paul Stonehill Paranormal Research

Dyatlov Pass: New Developments

Published 14th June 2020

In February of last year, Sixtyyears after the incident, the Prosecutor General's office announced they will conduct verification of the investigation of the Dyatlov group case. At the press conference on Saturday, July 11, 2020, the representative of the Prosecutor General's office in the Ural Federal district, Andrey Kuryakov, said…

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th July 2020), BMJ (1st January 2022), Ewan (30th March 2023), Sarah Rainsong (15th July 2020), Spiral (31st December 2021), WhiteFeather (31st December 2021)

29. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Bumping this up, I haven't researched any materials lately on this topic till now, some of the recent postings are interesting. I'll check them out.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2021), BMJ (1st January 2022), boja (31st December 2021), Ewan (30th March 2023), pyrangello (21st April 2023), Spiral (31st December 2021), Tyy1907 (30th March 2023)

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This might be very interesting to those who know about and have been following this well-known and highly strange incident.

Just over a year ago, Courtney Brown's Farsight Institute Remote Viewing team took a look at what happened. The two remote viewers are shown live doing their 'readings', starting from 21:20 in the video below.

Assuming they really were blind, independent, and that the recordings were live, unedited and unacted (which I think they were), the conclusions are fascinating.

The summary is that the two viewers both perceived some kind of airborne human-made weapon, presumably Russian, being tested in the remote area with the hikers' presence in the test area not being known (it may have been what's called a "parachute mine").

So the whole thing may have been a covered-up military accident. It's well worth watching, even if just to see these two remote viewers in very impressive action.

Some of them had their tongues removed. Some had their eyes removed. Broken bones likely from being dropped. Still doesn't add up with human made weapon theory.

We can't rule out that these remote viewers could have been spoon fed a story to put this incident to bed.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2023), Ewan (30th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (30th March 2023), Rizotto (21st April 2023)

33. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Another perspective from www.getwisdom.com, not unlike one acquired from the Farsight institute:

"What caused the mysterious deaths of the 11 Soviet experienced alpine hikers in the so-called “Dyatlov Pass Incident” in February, 1959? They left single-file footprints away from their slashed-open tent, and their bodies were barefoot and without outer garments. Were they attacked by a strange, Yeti-like creature? Was there alien involvement?

As strange as it seems, this was an encounter with extraterrestrial interference. These individuals are individuals of interest to the Extraterrestrial Alliance. A number of them are targeted and are persons of interest in other regards as well, both to follow them for research purposes as well as sideline others and cause them difficulty. So there were multiple reasons for taking this opportunity to interfere with them, and it proved to be too tempting to pass it up. The fact they were quite isolated and away from civilization where there would be no witnesses made it possible to arrange an encounter to take them by surprise and lure them to a nearby area where they could be sequestered for a time while being reviewed, checked on, downloads of current knowledge obtained, and various manipulations carried out. Some were taken aboard craft for these maneuvers and then returned. Others were essentially switched off and kept immobilized until decisions were made about the final disposition. It was ultimately decided that the risks of leaving evidence of what was done were too great, so the decision was made to kill them rather than take a chance on their story coming to light, especially as none were viewed as being indispensable and a number of them were regarded as adversaries. So they were dispatched on the site and left, without concern about how things might be viewed. And indeed, while strange, and many questions were raised about the unlikely details having a rational explanation, there is still controversy and no universal acceptance of any particular explanation other than natural disaster striking and perhaps frightening them to abandon their campsite in the dead of night, unprepared, and subsequently dying of exposure. The fact the story does not fit all the forensic evidence is the reason for the controversy and the mysterious nature, and that will never change without the explanation we have given you, which fits the data."
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2023), Ewan (30th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (30th March 2023), Rizotto (21st April 2023)

35. Link to Post #118
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,364 times in 485 posts

Posting below one of the better documentary that I've seen about the Dyatlov Pass incident, with many on site accurate details and interviews with contemporaries of the hikers. Its conclusion is uncertain, but leans towards the hypothesis that the hikers were murdered by other humans. However, that fails to explain that the hikers' footprints were clearly laid out, that they had been walking (not running) side by side as if holding hands, and the footprints were of 9 people maximum walking down the hill to the treeline, no other tracks were observed by the rescue team.

(Personally, I think that the theory of the inspector (Ivanov?) of UAP or spheres is the most likely. Perhaps some malfunctioning ET robot device that mingled with the consciousness of the hikers by error, that terrified, pursued and injured them. Being confronted and possibly chased by some objects they could absolutely not understand would have been terrifying. That would explain why their behaviour didn't make sense from the part of experienced hikers. That's just my theory.)

An Unknown Compelling Force (2021) — True story of the Dyatlov Pass Incident, Russia

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rizotto For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2023), BMJ (21st April 2023), Ewan (10th May 2023), Tintin (10th May 2023)

37. Link to Post #119
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,364 times in 485 posts

Here is a Dyatlov Pass website created by Russian-speaking Teodora Hadjiyska (from Bulgaria) who has translated to English many of the 1959 records on this tragedy:
    https://dyatlovpass.com/

This amazing website has a ton of detailed information and photos. It could take months to read through it.

Most interesting are the first-hand accounts of the rescuers who found the bodies. Many of these rescuers personally knew the Dyatlov group members, and/or were friends with them, and/or were also students who had participated in similar expeditions prior to this tragedy. They knew what to expect on such journeys, and what to do when encountering hardships. All of these rescuers report being completely baffled about the Dyatlov group abandoning the tent without enough clothing. Many of them suggest that only something absolutely extraordinary happened to make the Dyatlov group behave like this. They don't think any avalanche occurred.

About the wood stove, it had not been used that night. It was found in the tent with dry wood in it. No animal tracks were found on that mountain slope or around the tent.

Looking at the photos on this website, I would agree that there was no avalanche. My guess is that something extraordinary happened in the early evening when they were in the middle of changing clothes in the tent which terrified and injured the hikers forcing them to leave the tent. At that point they all were psychologically traumatized and could no longer think clearly. Possibly some of them were blinded. Some of the photos show their barefoot tracks in the snow in a 'walking' pace, not running, side by side with each other as if holding hands.

The last four bodies were found on May 5, 1959.

Teodora Hadjiyska has also written a book on this tragedy with co-author Igor Pavlov entitled "1079: The Overwhelming Force of Dyatlov Pass", which is available on kindle for free until May 13: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08VF5Y5SZ

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rizotto For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th May 2023), Ewan (10th May 2023), Harmony (10th May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th May 2023), Pam (10th May 2023), Tintin (10th May 2023)

39. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rizotto (here)

Teodora Hadjiyska has also written a book on this tragedy with co-author Igor Pavlov entitled "1079: The Overwhelming Force of Dyatlov Pass", which is available on kindle for free until May 13:
    Here it is:

https://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Igo...lov%20Pass.pdf

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

boja (11th May 2023), Ewan (10th May 2023), Harmony (10th May 2023), kudzy (10th May 2023), Pam (10th May 2023), Rizotto (10th May 2023), Tintin (10th May 2023), Yoda (10th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6