Thread: The Dyatlov Pass Incident

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Default Re: UFO Attacks & Kills 9 Hikers In Russia For Real Pictures

First off,,,mad props to etheric underground, this is some straight up great stuff. I am duly impressed.
    Second off,,,no Tarka I do not think that this is a case of a wild animal. I love ya, and I understand your new to this stuff,,,but this pings with so much data out there it is unreal.

The missing tongue is important, very important in my opinion. For it is the tell tale marker of a classic mutilation.
    You will find the same thing taking place in cattle mutilations of course, but there are atleast two human mutilations I know of that have the missing tongue thing going on.
    The bodies look to be drained of blood as well, which is another example of classic mutilations. The greys need this stuff for sustainance.

This pings with a lot of the stuff Anthony Sanchez talks about in so much as it relates with the greys at Dulce.
    The greys at Dulce being the predators who like to go cattle mutilating in the San Juan Valley of Colorado.
    And I'm sure more than a few humans like the poor soldior found mutilated grey style at the white sands missle base.

Bottom line,,,these folks did in fact stumble upon a base of the greys, probably were in fact close to the entrance, and paid the ultimate price.

Also,,,Billy I disagree with the greys being gone. The greys have been here in my opinion for thousands of years from what I've heard tens of thousands of years maybe even hundreds of thousands of years.
    Last edited by DNA; 19th April 2012 at 14:21.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Milneman (17th February 2014), Roy Neary (19th April 2012), Seikou-Kishi (26th March 2014), WhiteFeather (16th February 2014), Woody (19th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here is a better quality video.

Blessings

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roy Neary For This Post:

DNA (19th April 2012), WhiteFeather (16th February 2014), Woody (19th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Maybe we can merge it Mods: Been done already. Peace

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Pass-Incident
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

DNA (19th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

Quote I love ya, and I understand your new to this stuff,,,
    Glad ya loves me, DNA! I loves ya right back! But what makes you think I'm new to this stuff??

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

DNA (19th April 2012), WhiteFeather (16th February 2014)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Tarka the Duck (here)
    Quote I love ya, and I understand your new to this stuff,,,
    Glad ya loves me, DNA! I loves ya right back! But what makes you think I'm new to this stuff??
    Well the conspiracy stuff like aliens. I guess that was a little presumptous and as such I"m sorry. It's just you've mentioned being a teacher and I thought at the same time I read you stating that you were new to this portion of the stuff,,,but if I"m mistaken I didn't mean to offend. And yes, the love is there

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

WhiteFeather (16th February 2014)

11. Link to Post #26
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

Yes, I'm a teacher...not sure how that's relevant...and although I'm certainly not an expert, I have dabbled a bit in this.
    No offence, of course
    K

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

WhiteFeather (16th February 2014)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Maybe we can merge it Mods: Been done already.
    Merge done, into this one thread. Thanks for noticing.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (16th February 2014), WhiteFeather (25th October 2013)

15. Link to Post #28
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

Default Re: The Dyatlov Pass Incident

Donnie Eichar: Dead Mountain (to be published 19 nov 2013 UK-available in US)extensively collates the research and provides his view on what happened.
    "This gripping work of literary nonfiction delves into the mystery through unprecedented access to the hikers' own journals and photographs (many translated and reproduced in the book); unseen government records; and dozens of interviews, including with the only surviving hiker; and the author's retracing the hikers' fateful journey"

Donnie Eichar with George Noory
    (1:15:21)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=8RElaRwEEbw

my personal view: hysterical contagion at play through unfamiliarity of nocte Banshee type winds.
    Last edited by mahalall; 23rd October 2013 at 12:18.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

13th Warrior (30th October 2013), Atlas (16th February 2014), WhiteFeather (25th October 2013)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

------

Very interesting thread (which I'd not read before). I'd also been unaware of the incident.

Of note: there have been repeated widespread reports of Almas ('wild men') in the Urals and elsewhere in Russia.

This summary article is fascinating and well worth reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almas_(cryptozoology)

The Almas have been credibly reported and documented, and in WWII one was even captured and brought in to be examined by a Russian military doctor. (The naked, hairy, muscular, primitive creature, which would not talk when interrogated, was shot as a spy!)

It's been very seriously suggested that these are pockets of surviving Neanderthal Hominids (not Yetis, which are a different species and are much larger).

It strongly occurs to me that they might possibly be responsible for this incident. It would all seem to fit.
    Edit to add:
    I'm apparently not the only person who suspects this answer to the mystery.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22Dyatlov+Pass%22+Almas

Read this with interest (and there are other articles on the Almas connection, too)
    http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2012/0...-pass-incident

From the article:

Although the evidence for this supposition is scant to say the least, there are some who have proposed that the skiers fell victim to the notoriously territorial wild man of Siberia, known to locals as the Almas.

They speculate that the terrifying roar of the beast might have sent the team into a panic, resulting in their poorly prepared escape into the snow.

The two primary reasons for the existence of this theory are the seemingly inexplicable impact wounds found on the skulls and torsos of nearly half of the corpses and an as yet unverified piece of paper that was allegedly discovered near the campsite which read:

Quote “From now on we know there are snowmen.”
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd October 2013 at 13:42.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (23rd October 2013), Atlas (16th February 2014), Ewan (30th March 2023), gaiagirl (17th January 2016), Gardener (24th October 2013), mab777 (23rd October 2013), mahalall (25th October 2013), Parsi-X (30th March 2023), Sophocles (23rd October 2013), WhiteFeather (25th October 2013), william r sanford72 (23rd October 2013)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

DYATLOV PASS INCIDENT: Private Archives & Gagarin's book

Published on Oct 20, 2013
    read the ALIEN RACES BOOK (ARB):
    http://en.calameo.com/read/002667888b58fe4b9c77d
    RADIO INTERVIEW #1:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=nsxHBBwcZ8U
    ARCHAEOLOGY confirms: ALIEN RACES BOOK is TRUE:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=8YrAQH2v-hI

Published by Dante Santori of the Alien Races Book, including some interesting connections ..

The evidence in this case is highly disturbing and alarming . I don't have any data on this .

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Alekahn2 (28th October 2013), Gardener (24th October 2013), mab777 (23rd October 2013), Sophocles (23rd October 2013), WhiteFeather (25th October 2013)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

One things hit's me, in the reports of the rescuers no mention of any other tracks in the snow, other than the victims?
    No large foot prints of say! Almas?

No other tracks? or did I miss them being mentioned !
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Atlas (16th February 2014), Bill Ryan (23rd October 2013), Conehead (30th October 2013), Ewan (30th March 2023), WhiteFeather (25th October 2013)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

It's been on History Channel ..but no one has uploaded the full documentary to youtube so far or there may be copyright restrictions .

Bill, please check the Dante Santori documents if you can watch videos and are interested in this, I don't think they suspect exactly 'Almas' ( or Yeti ) in this case,
    it looks like extremely brutal murder of 9 people ,

there had been lights in the Sky repeatedly observed in this remote region,
    people have had some of form of contact with them ,

I think it's very difficult to investigate after such a long time.

Ok here is the documentary ...

Needs strong nerves .

Last edited by Agape; 23rd October 2013 at 15:17.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Alekahn2 (28th October 2013), Atlas (16th February 2014), Bill Ryan (23rd October 2013), mab777 (29th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (23rd October 2013), WhiteFeather (25th October 2013)

25. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Thumbs up Re: The Dyatlov Pass Incident

Quote Posted by Agape (here)

It's been on History Channel ..but no one has uploaded the full documentary to youtube so far or there may be copyright restrictions .

Bill, please check the Dante Santori documents if you can watch videos and are interested in this, I don't think they suspect exactly 'Almas' ( or Yeti ) in this case,
    it looks like extremely brutal murder of 9 people ,

there had been lights in the Sky repeatedly observed in this remote region,
    people have had some of form of contact with them ,

I think it's very difficult to investigate after such a long time.

Ok here is the documentary ...

Needs strong nerves .

Thanks For Sharing !
    Last edited by giovonni; 23rd October 2013 at 15:35.

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Well, it feels more like warning to me .. happy B'day from Moscow perhaps ? Not that I let any warnings to my skin ,
    and I advice everyone extreme cautions here .

The people working behind this information may-be well misinformed , overall information on the topic of ETs/UFOs is missing .

I've had my own share of first-hand encounters and access to information , since Bodhgaya 2002 but in my best opinion, everyone can only handle certain amount of responsibility . I did not complete my own mission with what was put into me till now ...
    there sure may be more, but I'm not asking for it . I have that eerie feeling that if I start pressing ETs for more & more while we can't proceed it by human means here ,
    I might well end up like the kids in this accident .

The Alien Races Book names about 60 different species , races of space visitors involved here, in current time frame,
    I can not confirm this is necessarily the truth . People behind these plots and agendas have their good guesses and theories but no complete information.

More complicated by the international embargo on any such data .

I'm not even sure if anyone here can get me right or what I'm trying to say now .

All is well

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Gardener (24th October 2013), giovonni (23rd October 2013), mab777 (23rd October 2013), mahalall (25th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (23rd October 2013), WhiteFeather (25th October 2013), william r sanford72 (23rd October 2013)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

To me it looks or feels like something manifested right inside the tent. It intensified causing radiation/pain/fear and time to panic. Some how those who fled away where caught within the proses which caused the internal damage.
    It seems to me they pitched their tent over/in a portal area maybe? An orange orb came through right inside the tent!
    Then someone or something burred them but not by shovelling snow over them, it was shifted onto them in one move.

I would love to see images of the tracks leading to the burred group. I think it's strange how they all seemed to have kept together and not just scattered?
    But like I said not giant or strange shaped prints reported, nor any leading to or from the area?
    All very much a heavy mystery.
    A bad smear on the year I was born in.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Agape (24th October 2013), mahalall (25th October 2013), WhiteFeather (25th October 2013), Wind (28th October 2013)

30. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Benimal's Avatar
    Thanks

I find it hard to believe an avalanche would rip the tents open while leaving them in the ground. I would expect much of the campsite to be buried in snow.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benimal For This Post:

mahalall (25th October 2013), WhiteFeather (25th October 2013)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

One might contribute the radiation levels due to exposure from fall out from Mayak Nuclear Facility.
    In 1957, Mayak was the site of one of the worst nuclear accidents in history. The cooling system in one of the tanks failed. The cooling fluid that remained in the system evaporated, and the temperature in one of the tanks started to rise. By 4:20 local time on 29 September the temperature had risen to 350 degrees Celsius. The resulting explosion had a force of 75 tons of TNT. The 2.5 meter thick concrete lid was thrown 30 meters away. 20 Million Ci of radiation was released into the atmosphere. Most of it came back down within the vicinity of the complex. However, 2 million Ci formed into a radioactive cloud 5 miles wide which traveled approximately 600 miles through the Chelyabinsk Province. The radiation came down on an area approximately 23,000 km2 with inhabitants numbering over 270,000"[/I] (1,2)

Reflecting on the seen orbs, The European Planetary Science Congress 2013 highlight . Mancy aborigines know this place as deadly where killing white shining spheres appear. Moreover this belt intersection is well known among hunters for UFO as the Permian triangle. They meet there to observe unusual atmospheric shining and other anomalous phenomena. In the Yenisei-Tunguska-Baikal region lightning balls appear regularly causing broken trees.

(1)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayak
    (2)http://www1.american.edu/TED/URAL.HTM
    (3)http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.o...PSC2013-42.pdf
    Last edited by mahalall; 25th October 2013 at 14:36.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Agape (25th October 2013), Atlas (16th February 2014), WhiteFeather (25th October 2013), Wind (28th October 2013)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Mahallal, this came to my mind as well . Curiously, Chelyabinsk is the same area where they found the little ''alien'' called Alyoshenka ( similar specimen to what Dr Greer collected from South America )

and it's also where the latest big meteorite crashed if I'm correct ..

I'll find some links as soon as can ..

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Atlas (16th September 2016), mahalall (29th October 2013), WhiteFeather (25th October 2013)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Agape:Curiously, Chelyabinsk is the same area where they found the little ''alien'' called Alyoshenka ( similar specimen to what Dr Greer collected from South America )
    Sadly it reminds one of the child deformities encountered at so many uranium polluted sites-Jaduguda mines on the edge of bihar (magadha) comes to mind (1). But what if the decaying uranium pollution it that area contributed to an altered perception. In effect their cerebral temporal lobes were stimulated in such a way as to have created an opening of seeing something within the tent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaduguda_Uranium_Mine

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Atlas (16th September 2016), WhiteFeather (19th February 2014)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mahalall (here)
    Sadly it reminds one of the child deformities encountered at so many uranium polluted sites-Jaduguda mines on the edge of bihar (magadha) comes to mind (1). But what if the decaying uranium pollution it that area contributed to an altered perception. In effect their cerebral temporal lobes were stimulated in such a way as to have created an opening of seeing something within the tent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaduguda_Uranium_Mine
    Very sad indeed . Very many thanks for that link Mahallal, I've never heard about those uranium mines in Bihar , to this day , not far from Bodhgaya or is it ?

Well kept secret, hmm....

And why I refused to go there last year with the Geiger counter , that had to be Buddhas telling me it's useless .

I will look at it closer ..Thanks.

http://english.pravda.ru/science/mys...3-alien_dna-0/

Russian geneticists to reveal alien’s DNA mystery

Quote Scientists may soon unravel the mystery of the “Uralian alien,” a tiny creature found near the town of Kyshtym in the Urals. Scientists carried out five series of laboratory studies investigating the DNA samples of the creature’s biological material.

The latest study conducted by a Moscow-based Institute of Forensic Medicine produced sensational results.

“A gene discovered in the DNA samples doesn’t correspond with any genes pertaining to humans or anthropoid apes,” said Vadim Chernobrov, a coordinator with the public research center Kosmopoisk. “No gene samples available at the laboratory match the gene. The experts in DNA research haven’t come across any creatures with such an elongated DNA molecule,” Chernobrov added.

Scientists have been looking for an explanation of the Kyshtym phenomenon for more than ten years. The story began in the summer of 1996 after a miniature creature was found in the Chelyabinsk region. The find was soon dubbed the “Kyshtym alien.” A local medical examiner who performed an autopsy concluded that the dead body was neither human nor animal in nature.

Ufologists regarded the Kyshtym dwarf as a clear-cut case of the extraterrestrial. The clergy believe the dwarf was a demon. The creature was still alive when it was found by an old and barely literate woman. She was the only one who gave the dwarf a human name – Alioshenka (a diminutive of the Russian name “Alexei” – ed. note).

The dwarf from Kyshtym did not do any harm to anybody while he was in the land of the living. Some really weird things began to happen following the death of the creature. The old lady, a “godmother” of Alioshenka the Alien, died in a hit-and-run accident. The woman was knocked down by a car just a few days before a team of researchers arrived in the town from Moscow.

The body of the dwarf vanished without a trace. An investigator assigned to the case is reported to have handed the corpse to some perpetrators who walked off with it. A Japanese TV crew arrived in Kyshtym to do a documentary on Alioshenka. The Japanese posted a reward of $200,000 for information on the whereabouts of the stolen creature. However, their attempts to locate the body of the dwarf ended in failure. A minute piece of the dead body was the only hard evidence the Japanese somehow managed to recover. The Japanese displayed the object for the benefit of the cameras.

Academician Mark Milkhiker looked into the Kyshtym phenomenon on location. He carefully examined the area in which the dwarf was found. Milkhiker fell seriously ill shortly after he returned to Moscow. He died of a sudden heart attack while in hospital.

The above Vadim Chernobrov was also taken ill four years after the discovery of the dwarf. A mysterious disease paralyzed him from the waist down. Doctors were unable to explain the cause of his disease. It was Chernobrov who found a piece of fabric used by the old lady for wrapping around the dwarf on the day she found him.

Were all those misfortunes a coincidence? Did the alien really put a curse on everyone who tried to solve his mystery?

It is clear that Deguchi Masao, a producer of the Japanese documentary on Alioshenka, fell victim to his own naivety that borders on idiocy. What did he do? He promised to pay cash to locals who could share their memories of the dwarf with his crew. Needless to say, the news spread across the town like wildfire. Dozens of bums and drunkards formed a long line around the house where the Japanese were interviewing “eyewitnesses.” It took the producer a while to realize that all those incredible accounts of the event were a fake.

Whole article on the page ..

http://english.pravda.ru/science/mys...ssian_alien-0/

Mysterious dwarfish alien brutally murdered in Russia's remote village

He is actually very similar to the specimen recovered by Dr Greers team, allegedly from Peru .
    The argument posed in the movie ( in short ) seems to be , his physiognomy is different from human being in such a way that IF he was deformed human foetus he would not be able to survive, least get up and walk and he was seen being alive , walking up straight etc .

''Dr Greers' specimen'' from Peru :

Quote Here is the new images of the 6 inch extraterrestrial on my other 2 videos "X-Ray Proof of ALIEN" & "100% Proof of Alien Body". This ET is about 5 to 7 years old according to the experts. It probably comes from outer space but you never know this could be some missing unknown creature that just happens to exist here on earth undetected for years...So that is why I think it is ET because I just can't imagine this thing has been here right under our nose for thousands of years but my mind is open to all possibilities concerning this little creatures origins...
    Last edited by Agape; 29th October 2013 at 17:38.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Atlas (16th February 2014), mab777 (29th October 2013), mahalall (10th November 2013), WhiteFeather (19th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast