+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: The Dyatlov Pass Incident

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,363 times in 4,613 posts

Default Re: The Dyatlov Pass Incident

Quote Posted by mahalall (here)
    Quote Agape:Curiously, Chelyabinsk is the same area where they found the little ''alien'' called Alyoshenka ( similar specimen to what Dr Greer collected from South America )
    Sadly it reminds one of the child deformities encountered at so many uranium polluted sites-Jaduguda mines on the edge of bihar (magadha) comes to mind (1). But what if the decaying uranium pollution it that area contributed to an altered perception. In effect their cerebral temporal lobes were stimulated in such a way as to have created an opening of seeing something within the tent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaduguda_Uranium_Mine

Ragi Kana Ko Bonga Buru ( Buddha weeps in Jadugoda ) documents the devastating effects of uranium mining by Uranium Corporation of India Limited in Jadugoda. For the last thirty years, the radioactive wastes have been just dumped into the rice fields of the Adivasis according to the film. The complete neglect of the authorities to radioactive waste management rules wreaks havoc in the daily lives of the villagers and children with genetic deformities become quite common.

http://www.dianuke.org/a-nightmare-called-jaduguda/

A Nightmare Called Jaduguda

Now this has to be seen ... very serious.

Yes it's about 100 miles aerial distance from Bodhgaya area , more or less .

Very sad

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Atlas (16th September 2016), Kristin (17th February 2014), mahalall (10th November 2013), meeradas (16th February 2014), superconsciousness (16th February 2014), WhiteFeather (16th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,977 times in 5,652 posts

Thumbs up Re: The Dyatlov Pass Incident

Some other pertinent info by a helicopter pilot at the scene of the crime. Interesting Stuff.

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Atlas (16th February 2014), boja (17th February 2014), Corncrake (16th February 2014), Gardener (16th February 2014), Pilgrim (17th February 2014), Sophocles (17th February 2014), superconsciousness (16th February 2014)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

Thanks so much for posting this. I have always been intrigued by the Dyatlov Pass Incident and it is really good to get an up-date. If it was indeed an extra terrestrial visitation it as very different to most others reported as usually people are abducted and returned with little damage - except the odd implant or psychological problems. Of course animal mutilations are another matter. Almost as interesting as the UF0 account is Margarita's matter of fact comment about biological warfare only being carried out over populated areas! More evidence of our governments using us as lab rats.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

kirolak (17th February 2014), superconsciousness (16th February 2014), WhiteFeather (16th February 2014)

7. Link to Post #44
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Thank you WhiteFeather!

From "Dyatlov Pass - Into the Golden Fire" by Dimitry Romashko:

Quote Aside from the main body of evidence of the “Dyatlov case” comes another version, presented by the pilot-navigator of the Ural Department of Civil Aviation, Georgi Karphusin and Valeria Gamatina, the widow of the second pilot, Gennadi Patrushev.

The pilots claimed that the aircraft AN-2, specifically their crew, discovered the tent, next to which laid two bodies: one male and one female.

Moreover, Patrushev allegedly met with Dyatlov in Vizhai hotel, and tried to dissuade him from trekking out to Kholat-Syakhyl and to Otorten: the Mansi, they say, are afraid of these mountains where “flying lights” and even “gods in shining garments” used to appear.

In the wake of the Incident, Patrushev and his friend, Sergei Misharin, a KGB agent, plunged into unraveling the mystery. The widow cautiously hints that Patrushev linked the events on the Mountain of the Dead with the “glowing spheres” he had seen during flights in its vicinity. In those moments, the indicator hands on the instruments would start to shake violently and the plane would lose control.

The investigation came to a sudden finale when in 1961, Gennadi Patrushev crashed flying his Yak-12 near the Chistop mountain range. Shortly thereafter, Misharin committed suicide in his own bathhouse: a shot to the head with a service weapon.

(Igor Dyatlov)

On the evening of February 2, another student hiking group led by Anatoli Shumkov climbed Mount Chistop. [...] The tourists were already preparing for the descent, when the sullen clouds in the north suddenly flashed silver. A white spark flew upward from the depths of the valley of Otorten and floated between the mountain peaks.

QuoteThis “thing” was flying silently and slowly from the south to the north over the ridge of the Urals. It was glowing quite brightly. The way it illuminated the hovering clouds, at the height of 2.5 to 3 km, was very strange.” – Anatoli Shumkov, leader of the group (source)
    Since the time of the search party operation, there were rumors of a secret training ground located somewhere near the site of the accident. Locals still relate legends of meetings with military patrols in the middle of the taiga, holes in the hillsides sealed with concrete, and the sound of a train that comes from under the ground in the woods. (source)

“There is no wind, and yet the bushes and branches are bending, as if someone is nearby…” – Prokopiy Bakhtiyarov, a hunter

(From left to right: Dubinina, Krivonischenko, Thibeaux-Brignolle and Slobodin.)

Very early in the inquest, the Mansi showed Korotayev drawings of flaming balls and an elongated body, spewing flames from its tail. According to Korotayev, Lev Ivanov withdrew the drawings from the investigation, and sent them to Moscow to the Deputy General Prosecutor Urakov.

One night, military members of the search party had been awakened by those on duty, and witnessed an unusual phenomenon:

Quote “We got up and looked at the place where the Dyatlovs’ tent had been: there were two mountain peaks there. And in complete silence, a fireball flew from one peak to the other, rotating. And when it reached the other peak and sort of hit it, there was a flash like that of welding, followed by a rumble, as if from an explosion.” – Viktor Klimenko
    There is also a recollection of a Colonel of Railway Troops, Kupriyanov, related by Mikhail Vladimirov:

Quote On New Year’s Eve of 1960, all of us hikers met in the house of Colonel Kupriyanov, the father of our classmate, Rita Kupriyanova. The conversation turned to the dead tourists from the Polytechnic Institute once again. The Colonel told us in secret, that when all the search parties left the area of the incident, soldiers from his regiment arrived there. One night, a sergeant reports on the R/T:

A fireball is rolling down the mountain. It is dividing into several balls, and all of them are heading for us. What should we do?”
    “Act as is appropriate.”
    The soldiers hid in their tent and survived. However, they suffered from severe nervous shock. (Source)
    [...] Construction of the radar site on the mountain Chistop began in 1978. It was after two years of laying the road on the mountain relief and erecting a fort, that it become evident that the radar is standing on top of a massive electromagnetic pocket. Semiconductors instantly burned out, copper and steel wires rapidly turned to ash. There would be a signal, and then, it would disappear; the site seemed to be under an impenetrable cap for several days. Balls of lightning would fly out of the telephones in the winter. Stunning light shows unfolded in the night sky; and during cloudless weather, rectangular shadows glided across the mountains.

From the evidence of Vladimir, the Commander of the Chistop radar site (1980-85):

Quote This same horror was in the sky when the masters of the mountain decided to show us some kind of spectacle. Quite frankly, I got cold feet and went into the house. I am not even sure what to compare this to: a mix of a laser and some sort of images… […] Then, the Mansi said that we should not see this, that the masters might take away my sight. (Source)
    In 1990, Lev Ivanov published an article, “The Enigma of the Fireballs”, where he admitted that in spring of 1959, under the pressure of A. P. Kirilenko, and of his deputy, A. F. Yeshtokin, he withdrew various key materials from the case that indicated the true cause of the accident:

Quote When E. P. Maslennikov and I examined the scene in May, we found that some young pine trees at the edge of the forest had burn marks, but those marks did not have a concentric form or some other pattern. There was no epicenter. This once again confirmed that heated beams of a strong, but completely unknown, at least to us, energy, were directing their firepower toward specific objects (in this case, people), acting selectively. (source)
    Last edited by Atlas; 16th February 2014 at 14:14.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Corncrake (16th February 2014), Ewan (30th March 2023), kirolak (17th February 2014), mahalall (17th February 2014), WhiteFeather (16th February 2014)

9. Link to Post #45
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Dead Mountain (Donnie Eichar, 2013)

Download EPUB - PDF

Quote Posted by mahalall (here)
    Donnie Eichar: Dead Mountain (to be published 19 nov 2013 UK-available in US)extensively collates the research and provides his view on what happened.

"This gripping work of literary nonfiction delves into the mystery through unprecedented access to the hikers' own journals and photographs (many translated and reproduced in the book); unseen government records; and dozens of interviews, including with the only surviving hiker; and the author's retracing the hikers' fateful journey"

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

CarnageCandy (18th February 2014), Corncrake (16th February 2014), kirolak (17th February 2014), pabranno (18th February 2014), Sophocles (17th February 2014), WhiteFeather (16th February 2014)

11. Link to Post #46
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

The most bizarre incident and a very frightening one. I have not heard of it until now. I guess quite a few of us who know plenty of UFO stories have not heard of this one too. This is strange.

There could be a hundred hypothetical explanations, we can never be sure of the real reason. One thing I am sure though, is that it was not a coincident that the one survivor got ill and left the team before the incident. He was meant to leave to make the number 9. Did we not learn in a post that this number occurred in two other tragic incidents in the area?

Repetition of the most improbable tragic events do happen. Hong Kong is a land full of ghost stories (just like Thailand). Some 20 years ago an accident happened in which 7 male workers renovating a factory building died when the lift they were in dropped to the ground. This was in the news. But more horrifying was that it was also brought to news the next day that exactly 19 years prior to the accident, on the same date, same building there was a fire which killed 7 young female workers. Of course the superstitious consensus was that the women wanted to find husbands. It is known that 19 years is the cycle that the solar calendar and the lunar calendar meet again. So there is this eerie recurrence whether you view it the western or Chinese way.

If the survivor did not leave by coincidence, then there appears to be a design and the whole incident is bigger than we think.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Atlas (16th February 2014), kirolak (17th February 2014), pabranno (18th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (17th February 2014), WhiteFeather (17th February 2014)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,428 times in 258 posts

A fascinating event....troubling, infinitely mysterious and disturbing.

I heard an author on Coast to Coast speak of his book on the event. Forget the name. Might have been one of the authors above. Of course, he wanted to sell his book so would not disclose his theory. It was maddening. He and George Noory just word danced for an entire 4 hours.

What strikes me most is the maniacal need these hikers must have felt to leave this tent. The zipper was either too slow or too far away for some of them, so they used a knife to cut their way out....the key words in those last 2 sentences being "leave the tent" and "cut their way out".

Think about it: if there was something infinitely frightening prowling outside of your tent, the likelihood of you fighting frantically to go outside to meet it is nil. You'd likely be seized by fear. Even if you were thinking clearly and strategically, you most likely would draw a weapon and lie in wait.

Whatever it was that inspired this madness (and i have no idea what that was) was likely inside that tent with the hikers. The investigation revealed no forced entry, but I do wonder if the cut tent was indeed caused by the hikers. Maybe something cut the tent from the outside and entered that way? Maybe in the chaos the hikers were able to run through this hole before being tracked down by this "compelling force"? Who knows?

I'm not much for channelled info, but I do find the msg above (post 12) to be convincing. It sounds true to me.
    Last edited by bruno dante; 17th February 2014 at 02:54.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bruno dante For This Post:

Atlas (17th February 2014), DNA (17th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (17th February 2014), WhiteFeather (17th February 2014)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,914 times in 4,329 posts

Quote Posted by bruno dante (here)
    A fascinating event....troubling, infinitely mysterious and disturbing.

I heard an author on Coast to Coast speak of his book on the event. Forget the name. Might have been one of the authors above. Of course, he wanted to sell his book so would not disclose his theory. It was maddening. He and George Noory just word danced for an entire 4 hours.

What strikes me most is the maniacal need these hikers must have felt to leave this tent. The zipper was either too slow or too far away for some of them, so they used a knife to cut their way out....the key words in those last 2 sentences being "leave the tent" and "cut their way out".

Think about it: if there was something infinitely frightening prowling outside of your tent, the likelihood of you fighting frantically to go outside to meet it is nil. You'd likely be seized by fear. Even if you were thinking clearly and strategically, you most likely would draw a weapon and lie in wait.

Whatever it was that inspired this madness (and i have no idea what that was) was likely inside that tent with the hikers. The investigation revealed no forced entry, but I do wonder if the cut tent was indeed caused by the hikers. Maybe something cut the tent from the outside and entered that way? Maybe in the chaos the hikers were able to run through this hole before being tracked down by this "compelling force"? Who knows?

I'm not much for channelled info, but I do find the msg above (post 12) to be convincing. It sounds true to me.
    I heard the same show, it was pretty good.

Some enlightening information on how there are witnesses to the same type of phenomenon that didn't die.

It seemed that the contraption, it one could call it that, was meant to scare the crap out of folks so that they didn't want to come to the mountain again.
    And I'm guessing since the famous incident were the folks got killed was a case of, strength in numbers, so they probably didn't get intimidated, and as such the contraption sought to impress the importance of not being there to them.

It is my guess that there was or is an underground alien base of sorts there. More than likely it is a group of ancient humans from a long past advanced culture, and for all we know they are long dead and gone, and the automaton still carries out it's duty.

It's also my guess that in areas of the USA where these underground bases exist, the folks in the know have placed a national park on top of the underground installation so as to prevent devolopment and what not.

I think there is a link to the Dyatlov Pass and the the dissapearances David Paulides talks about in his MISSING 411 books.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Atlas (17th February 2014), bruno dante (17th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (17th February 2014), WhiteFeather (17th February 2014)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

I heard from an active and credible member of this forum that this incident was infact done by a malevolent ET/ED race. When or if get the go ahead, i will release the info from my PM. I have asked permission by this member if i could release this info to the forum and thread here. I'm just waiting for the clearance.

Buares thanks for that Pdf. Im reading the book as we speak. And i do appreciate all of the responses to this thread. This is a truly compelling story in the Paranormal field in researching to say the least.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 18th February 2014 at 00:16.

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Atlas (17th February 2014), boja (17th February 2014), bruno dante (17th February 2014), CarnageCandy (18th February 2014), Corncrake (17th February 2014), DNA (18th February 2014), mahalall (17th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (17th February 2014)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

I read the pdf yesterday and found all the extra detail very interesting. The photographs and the more detailed descriptions of the characters' really brought them to life. Incredibly sad to think of those bright promising young lives wiped out like that.

There are many rational mainstream explanations for what happened - such as avalanches, hyperthermia with 'paradoxical undressing', the sometimes published radiation counts were meant to be very low. The missing tongue has since been reported as a part of the body's decomposition. The colour of the bodies has been said to be due to an undertaker trying to make them presentable to their families and so on ... I am not convinced by the conclusion presented here but then I don't really understand how infrasound in an outdoor space works. The way the USSR used to be - shrouding everything in secrecy makes a case like this ripe for conspiracies and debunking. However, at the moment - with the reports of golden orbs I am still with the extra terrestrial theory but would love to know more ....

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

Atlas (17th February 2014), bruno dante (17th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (17th February 2014), WhiteFeather (17th February 2014)

21. Link to Post #51
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Corncrake (here)
    [...] I am not convinced by the conclusion presented here [...] However, at the moment - with the reports of golden orbs I am still with the extra terrestrial theory
    I had the same feeling. The theory presented here is somewhat plausible.

Quote Posted by bruno dante (here)
    What strikes me most is the maniacal need these hikers must have felt to leave this tent. [...] if there was something infinitely frightening prowling outside of your tent, the likelihood of you fighting frantically to go outside to meet it is nil. You'd likely be seized by fear. Even if you were thinking clearly and strategically, you most likely would draw a weapon and lie in wait.
    I agree. What if you combine a never-heard-before frightening sound with a very powerful light just over your tent. Would you wait until someone opens the door or just cut through the tent and run away ?

Snippets from the PDF:

When I asked Tatiana what her last memory of Igor was, she said abruptly,

QuoteHe didn’t die from the snow.” [...] “It’s impossible. When people are just freezing and cold, the color of their face is not so dark.” [...] “Igor was twenty-three years old and his hair looked like an old man’s. It was white.” [...] “We knew it was Igor from the gap in his teeth . . . only the gap.”
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maslennikov, in the meantime, in one of his many daily radiograms to Ivdel [...]:

Quote MAYBE SOMEONE WHO WAS DRESSED WENT OUTSIDE TO TAKE A LEAK AND WAS SWEPT AWAY. HIS CRY MADE OTHERS JUMP OUT OF THE TENT AND THEY WERE SWEPT OFF TOO. TENT IS SET IN MOST DANGEROUS POINT WITH STRONGEST WIND. IMPOSSIBLE TO GO 50 [METERS] BACK UPHILL AS TENT WAS TORN. THOSE WHO WERE BELOW COULD COMMAND TO GO TO FOREST ON SLOPE TOWARD AUSPIYA WHERE FOREST IS NEAR; MAYBE THEY WANTED TO FIND THEIR PREVIOUS CAMP PLACE. SLOPE IS ROCKY AND 2 TO 3 TIMES FARTHER FROM FOREST. THEY MADE A FIRE. AS DYATLOV AND KOLMOGOROVA WERE BETTER DRESSED, THEY WENT BACK TO LOOK FOR THE TENT WITH THEIR CLOTHES. LACKING STRENGTH THEY FELL.
    [...]
    WOULD LIKE TO ASK IF ANY NEW TYPE OF METEOROLOGICAL ROCKET PROBE FLEW OVER INCIDENT PLACE ON THE EVENING OF FEBRUARY 1
    [...]
    BUT THE MAIN MYSTERY IS WHY THE WHOLE GROUP FLED THE TENT. THE ONLY THING FOUND OUTSIDE THE TENT BESIDE THE ICE PICK IS A CHINESE TORCH ON THE TENT ROOF. THIS PROVES ONE FULLY DRESSED PERSON WENT OUTSIDE AND GAVE SOME SIGNAL TO OTHERS TO FLEE THE TENT AT ONCE.
    [...]
    ONE POSSIBLE REASON IS SOME NATURAL PHENOMENON OR PASSAGE OF METEOROLOGICAL ROCKET PROBE WHICH WAS SEEN ON FEB. 1 FROM IVDEL AND BY KARELIN’S GROUP ON FEB. 17.
    “Karelin’s group” refers to the hiking team led by Vladislav Karelin, who is now among the search volunteers. [...] Karelin and his friends had witnessed what he called a “strange celestial phenomenon.” Karelin later told investigators that on the early morning of February 17, he had been awoken by excited cries from the hikers on breakfast duty.

Quote “I rushed out of my sleeping bag and tent without boots, just in socks, stood on branches and saw a large light spot [...] It grew larger. A small star appeared in its center and also grew bigger. The whole spot moved from northeast to southwest and down.”
    Karelin said that the light lasted just over a minute, and that he supposed it was a large meteorite. But one of his friends, Georgy Atmanaki, was so terrified by the orb of light, he feared a planet was about to collide with Earth.

Quote “I talked with witnesses later,” Atmanaki told investigators, “and they described the event similarly and added that the light was so intense that people were awoken inside their houses.”

In Atmanaki’s testimony to investigators, he stated that he and Shavkunov had woken at six in the morning to make breakfast for the group.As they were preparing the meal over a fire, he saw a strange white spot in the sky that he supposed at first to be the moon. But when he pointed it out to Shavkunov, his companion said that it couldn’t be the moon because there was no moon that morning, and that if there had been, it would have been on the other side of the sky.

Quote “At that moment, a spark lit in the center of the spot,” Atmanaki remembered. “It burned for several seconds steadily, then grew in size and flew swiftly west.” [...] “My personal feeling was that some celestial body was falling our way, but when it grew so large, I thought that some planet was coming in contact with Earth and that they would collide and Earth would perish.”
    Atmanaki’s group wasn’t alone. The Ivdel prosecutor’s office brought in several witnesses who reported similar sightings the morning of February 17. Prison guards posted in the area described a slow-moving orb that “pulsed” in the sky, moving from south to north, and lasting anywhere from eight to fifteen minutes.

The day after Georgy’s burial, those who had attended the service gathered at the family’s Sverdlovsk apartment. Georgy’s father, Aleksey Krivonishchenko, later testified that the gathering included two hikers, who told him of their excursion into the northern Urals earlier that year, around the same time as the Dyatlov group’s trip. These hikers told Krivonishchenko that on February 1, the same night his son died, they were one of two hiking groups who had witnessed a strange occurrence in the sky over the Ural Mountains, in the area around Otorten.

Quote “They saw a strange phenomenon in the evening to the north from their locations: the extremely bright light of some rocket,” Krivonishchenko remembered. “The light was so bright that even those hikers who were preparing to sleep in tents went out to look at it. For some time, the sound of strong thunder came from afar.”
    Krivonishchenko didn’t give the names of the hikers in his testimony of April 14, but it is possible he was speaking of a group led by a teacher named Shumkov, who claimed to have witnessed rockets over Chistop Mountain in early February, 25 miles south of the hikers’ location.

Quote “A group of hikers from the geographical faculty was at Chistop Mountain and (according to the witnesses) they saw some fire orbs on the same days, in the first days of February in the direction of Otorten Mountain. The same fire orbs were noticed later as well. Why is that? Could they have caused the death of the group?”
    By the time the first hikers had been buried, the “orb” accounts and their attendant theories had infiltrated Lev Ivanov’s investigation. The overwhelming number of witnesses who came forth to describe bizarre lights seen in the vicinity of Otorten Mountain—and to link the phenomenon back to the hikers’ demise—made it difficult for the prosecutor’s office to ignore this angle.

Lev Ivanov had believed the orb sightings of February 1959 to be connected to the hikers’ deaths. After his retirement, in his 1990 interview with journalist S. Bogomolov, he revealed,

Quote “I can’t tell for sure whether those orbs were weapons or not, but I’m certain that they were directly related to the death of the hikers.”
    That same year, in a lengthy letter to the Leninsky Put newspaper on November 22, he connected the orbs to the violent injuries of three of the hikers:

Quote “Someone wanted to intimidate people or show off power, and so they did so by killing three hikers. I know all details of this event and can say that only those who were inside the orbs know more than me. Whether there were ‘people’ inside that time or any time is yet unclear.”
    Ivanov was reluctant to say whether or not he thought the “orbs” were a kind of weapon, preferring instead to talk in vague terms of energy bundles unexplained by modern science.” But elsewhere in the letter, he maintained that “the investigation showed that Dyatlov’s case was not related to the military.”
    Last edited by Atlas; 17th February 2014 at 21:36.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

bruno dante (17th February 2014), Ewan (30th March 2023), Sophocles (17th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (17th February 2014), WhiteFeather (18th February 2014)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Hi Buares, Did you read 'Dead Mountain'? If you did (or anybody here did) could you please share what the author concluded? Thanks.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bruno dante For This Post:

Atlas (17th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (17th February 2014), WhiteFeather (18th February 2014)

25. Link to Post #53
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Hi bruno dante,

Yes I read the book. The conclusion goes on for several pages.

See my previous post (#45) to download the file: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post797910

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Bob (17th February 2014), bruno dante (17th February 2014), pabranno (18th February 2014), Seikou-Kishi (26th March 2014), WhiteFeather (18th February 2014)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

I forgot where this video was posted. But it could be highly significant with the Dyatlov Pass Incident. Missing persons in remote areas like (National Parks) were found dead and had wandered extremely far from there previous location. When their bodies were discovered their shoes/boots were missing. David Paulides Author of "Missing 411" is truly brilliant in this Coast to Coast video. An awesome listen. 5 Stars.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=UglqK1P_xn8
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 18th February 2014 at 00:50.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Atlas (18th February 2014), bruno dante (18th February 2014), pabranno (18th February 2014)

29. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,751 times in 320 posts

Guys,
    Call me crazy, I've been called much worse...
    What is in the photograph in post #44 : just to the left of center: looks like a "grey" wearing a hat???
    I see fingers of a hand beneath the "grey"
    I know it's probably Para-something, where our minds interpret in terms of familiar objects...
    But I just had to ask.

pamela

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

GreenGuy (18th February 2014), WhiteFeather (18th February 2014)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by pabranno (here)
    Guys,
    Call me crazy, I've been called much worse...
    What is in the photograph in post #44 : just to the left of center: looks like a "grey" wearing a hat???
    I see fingers of a hand beneath the "grey"
    I know it's probably Para-something, where our minds interpret in terms of familiar objects...
    But I just had to ask.

pamela
    Its just a tree trunk with snow on it IMO.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

WhiteFeather (18th February 2014)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Thanks for answering Sidney, but I'm referring to the picture of Dyatlov in a room, with a man to his right.
    To the left of dead center, something looks very strange.
    I know I'm gonna look stupid here, but I can't stand it!

34. The Following User Says Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

WhiteFeather (18th February 2014)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

In post #44, the first photograph, peering around the table, to the left of Dyatlov's hands, is something very strange.
    At least there is positively a hand near the bottom of the table.
    I'm getting the heebie jeebies, and I need someone to tell me it's time for me to go to bed!

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Seikou-Kishi (26th March 2014), WhiteFeather (18th February 2014)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Is that a grey in the first photo in post #44, to the left of Dyatlov's hands?
    Please take a look...

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

bruno dante (18th February 2014), WhiteFeather (18th February 2014)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Hey Pabranno, I can see why you'd say that, but it appears to be a man sitting behind the table and kind of peaking around. The play of light and shadow makes his eyes seems oval shaped. My 2 cents.
    Last edited by bruno dante; 18th February 2014 at 04:35.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bruno dante For This Post:

pabranno (18th February 2014), WhiteFeather (18th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast