for the Media would be all over covering it if Giants were unearthed

we would all watch it on prime time

the revival of creationism and the death of evolutionism

it's better to keep the Giant skeletons in the closet

for if we were presented with the evidence

that the Bible got this right - then what next

the stories of Giants are not even biblical exclusive

every culture has tales about them

and some remnants were still living in the Americas right up to modern times

tnx internet for making us independent of Big Media

so we can actively search and discern information for ourselves

the Giant skeletons are a haunt from the past and a daunt in the face of TPTB
    Last edited by RedeZra; 27th June 2010 at 13:19.

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Default Re: There were Giants on the Earth in those days

"some remnants were still living in the Americas right up to modern times"

Ya gotta link?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th April 2022), RedeZra (14th January 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

And I thought I had a hard time finding pants that were long enough. "hey buddy, you got that in a 49" inseam"?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th April 2022), RedeZra (14th January 2011), Zook (14th January 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

ya gotta google

no son only for big boys - nothing here below 99" lol

---

according to every generation

everything was bigger and better before

even the Giants

Goliath of Gath - archaeologists find his name inscribed in shattered pottery dated 1000BC - stood at around 9 feet

and would not have to look down to meet the eyes of the 20th century Robert Pershing Wadlow

the late Martin Van Buren Bates could with his almost 8 feet tiptoe to reach and remove the helmet from Goliath's head

but could these modern Giants walk about with 125 pounds coat of armor and wield a spear wich head weighted 15 pounds

still all these were boys in comparison with what Joshua had to fight for the right of the Promised land

how tall are Giants when men feel like grasshoppers next to them

probably more than 13 feet tall - as the reputed length of king Og of Bashan in where Golan was one of his 60 cities

there is an ancient megalithic monument in the Golan heights - the Rujm el-Hiri

perhaps the Israelites felt like grasshoppers next to 25 feet tall Amorites

which is the alleged lenght of skeletons in a cave shown to emperor Hadrian

when he boasted that he had conquered Jerusalem with great power

In Buber's Tanhuma Devarim 7 a Rabbi Johanan ben Zakkai tells Hadrian

Do not boast. Had it not been the will of Heaven you would not have conquered it

When we were deserving such men were defeated by us

but now because of our sins you have defeated us

did some of these Giants survive the Israelites onslaught

and flee the Levant to be scattered around the world for a short time

there is a legend penned by the Peruvian historian Garcilaso "El Inca" de la Vega

in his famous "Comentarios Reales de los Incas" which is based on stories he had been told by his Inca relatives when he was a child in Cusco and about the Spanish conquest of Peru

de la Vega was born in 1539 as the son of a Spanish captain conquistador and an Inca princess

Quote "As there is in Peru a story of some giants who landed on the coast at the point of Santa Elena, in the vicinity of the city of Puerto Viejo, I have resolved to mention what I was told about them, as I understood it, without taking into account the opinions of the common people and their various anecdotes, for they usually magnify events larger than life. The natives, repeating a story received from their forefathers from very remote times, say that there came from across the sea on reed rafts that were as large as big ships some men that were so big that an ordinary man of good size scarcely reached up to their knees: their members were in proportion to the size of their bodies, and it a monstrous thing to see their enormous heads and their hair hanging down about their shoulders." - from the "Royal Commentaties of the Incas", volume I, chapter XI

7. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Human Giants

a webarticle by Garry Nelson

Red-Haired Giants of Nevada

Growing up in Nevada I had heard stories of the Sitecah from the Paiute Indians that lived in the area. They told of red-haired men and women of light colored skin as tall as 12 feet who originally lived in the area when the Paiutes had first arrived. Evidently these human giants liked to eat the Indians so they had problems making friends. The Indian tribes of the area finally joined and ambushed the giants killing most of them on the spot. The remaining giants took refuge in a cave. The Indians demanded they come out and fight but the giants refused. So, the Indians piled brush into the cave and set it on fire. Any giants that did run out were shot with arrows, the remaining giants were asphyxiated.

In the 1800s this cave was known as Horse Shoe Cave but is now called Lovelock Cave. Lovelock cave is located around 20 miles South of Lovelock Nevada.

Lovelock Cave Giant Jaw Comparison

In 1911 bat guano harvesters started working in this same cave. After digging out four feet of guano they found many broken arrows that the Indians had fired into the cave as well as other interesting artifacts, and yes, they found red-haired giants. Even in the shrunken mummified condition the skeletons ranged in height from 8 feet to just under 12 feet. I did an internet search on this subject and found that the reported heights are very different from what I am stating here. (Internet says 6.5 feet to 8 feet.) My account is from what I was told growing up in Nevada. I will leave it up to you to decide on the heights based on the photo of one of the cave giant's jaw bone and dental cast of a regular man's teeth. Most of the artifacts have been lost over time due to lack of interest from science. Go figure. However some of the artifacts are in the Humboldt Museum at Winnemucca Nevada and in the Nevada State Historical Society's museum at Reno.

Red-Haired Giants of Hawaii

For over 20 years now I have been living in the islands of Hawaii. Only a few years after I had first moved here I again heard about red-haired giants. Two giant 10 and 12 foot red-haired skeletons were found in a lava cave in a canyon behind Olowalu Hawaii. I drove out to Olowalu to see what I could find out. After making my way off the main road onto the old road. I turned up the canyon in which I had been told the research was happening. After a little exploring I found some excellent though strange petroglyphs on the side of a rock out cropping. I was just able to take a few pictures before a white SUV drove up with a man and a woman in it. The woman was driving. The woman told me that I would have to leave the area. After talking with her for a few minutes she admitted that Red-haired skeletons had been found and that they were much larger than they should be. She would not tell me any exact measurements. She did say that they did not want to upset the Hawaiians with their discoveries. The man never spoke even when I greeted him.

Giants in Peru

Recently I took a trip to Peru and guess what jumped out at me in some of the museums I visited there? Yes, it was giants. In Peru they are not whisked away like they are in the USA. (It should be noted that there have been hundreds of giant discoveries in the USA that have been either ignored or taken into custody by the Smithsonian never to be seen again.) The Incas actually had kings that were giants and had red and blond hair. In the Gold Museum in Lima you can still see the clothing and head of an Incan king who stood an easy 10 feet tall. His golden robe is 8 feet long and did not touch the ground when he wore it. His gold gloves are twice as long as my hands. His dried and mummified head is easily twice the size of mine and I'm not a little person. There are two giants and their belongings in the Gold Museum in Lima Peru. Everywhere you go in Peru there are giant skulls and skeletons. Many of the skulls are not normal looking either, and they are not all thousands of years old. In most cases we are talking hundreds of years.

Peru Egypt Comparison

I think it is interesting to compare the Peruvian skulls to the Egyptian busts especially when you think they both built massive structures of stone that we can't explain. Does it prove anything? No, just interesting.

Read More

National Geographic Photo From the 1920s

Last edited by RedeZra; 29th June 2010 at 23:16.

8. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Marco Polo’s Dragons

in 'the Travels of Marco Polo' along the Silk Road to China

he describes some interesting 'serpents' in a province called Karajan

Quote Here are found snakes and huge serpents, ten paces in length and ten spans in girth [that is, 50 feet long and 100 inches in girth]. At the fore part, near the head, they have two short legs, each with three claws, as well as eyes larger than a loaf and very glaring. The jaws are wide enough to swallow a man, the teeth are large and sharp, and their whole appearance is so formidable that neither man, nor any kind of animal can approach them without terror. Others are of smaller size, being eight, six, or five paces long (1961, pp. 158-159).

http://apologeticspress.org/articles/3806

Marco's description of these 'serpents' is strikingly similar to the legends of the Lindworm or Dragon

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Dragon master has ,seems like ,found a way out of the void...
    Love, love - and see what happens

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th April 2022), RedeZra (14th January 2011)

11. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

and were killed by the Paiute Indians. Interesting tidbit with historical basis that you can read at this Link.
    Last edited by Lost Soul; 25th December 2010 at 01:29. Reason: fixed the link

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

Camilo (2nd September 2014), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2022), GrnEggsNHam (3rd September 2014), JRS (2nd September 2014), shadowstalker (24th December 2010)

13. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

I guess Google Chrome don't like that link at least at my end
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th April 2022)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Link is probably not working as you intended.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bauzer For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th April 2022)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

I find this subject fascinating. There are ginats in the bible and apparently giant bones within the vatican.

Looking at the geological?? record the earth used to support far larger forms of life - but according to some sources something happened which affected the atmosphere and larger life forms died out.

The tomb of Eve in Jedda is far larger than teh average person.

And this is interesting- (according to snopes, though the first picture in the clip is photoshopped - I have no idea to what degree, because there was a discovery of ancient carvings about technology like aeroplanes etc in ancient Egypt - and one was doing the rounds of the net, only it had been photoshopped to make it clearer - but compared to the original picture there wasn't a great deal of difference at all.

and this:

Ah, the things we don't know. Boggles the mind dunnit?

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Atlas (2nd September 2014), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2022), Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017), PRAGMAE (24th June 2016), seko (2nd September 2014)

19. Link to Post #12
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Agree, the original link as posted is not working. If anyone has a copy, please post.

Meanwhile, here is an interesting story about the Paiute Indians:

Quote 'TRIBAL MEMORIES OF THE FLYING SAUCERS' by OGA-MAKE
    (The author of this story is a Navaho Indian. He tells us this tribal secret of the Paiutes in appreciation for the story of the Navaho which appeared in the Spring, 1948 issue of FATE magazine).

"...Most of you who read this are probably white men of a blood only a century or two out of Europe. You speak in your papers of the Flying Saucers or Mystery Ships as something new, and strangely typical of the twentieth century. How could you but think otherwise? Yet if you had red skin, and were of a blood which had been born and bred of the land for untold thousands of years, you would know this is not true.

You would know that your ancestors living in these mountains and upon these prairies for numberless generations, had seen these ships before, and had passed down the story in the legends which are the unwritten history of your people. You do not believe? Well, after all, why should you? But knowing your scornful unbelief, the storytellers of my people have closed their lips in bitterness against the outward flow of this knowledge.

"Yet, I have said to the storytellers this: now that the ships are being seen again, is it wise that we, the elder race, keep our knowledge to ourselves? Thus for me, an American Indian, some of the sages among my people have talked, and if you care to, I shall permit you to sit down with us and listen.

"Let us say that it is dusk in that strange place which you, the white-man, calls ‘Death Valley.’ I have passed tobacco... to the aged chief of the Paiutes who sits across a tiny fire from me and sprinkles corn meal upon the flames...

"The old chief looked like a wrinkled mummy as he sat there puffing upon his pipe. Yet his eyes were not those of the unseeing, but eyes which seemed to look back on long trails of time. His people had held the Inyo, Panamint and Death Valleys for untold centuries before the coming of the white-man. Now we sat in the valley which white-man named for Death, but which the Paiute calls Tomesha—The Flaming Land. Here before me as I faced eastward, the Funerals (mountains forming Death Valley’s eastern wall) were wrapped in purple-blue blankets about their feet while their faces were painted in scarlet. Behind me, the Panamints rose like a mile-high wall, dark against the sinking sun.

"The old Paiute smoked my tobacco for a long time before he reverently blew the smoke to the four directions. Finally he spoke.

"’You ask me if we heard of the great silver airships in the days before white-man brought his wagon trains into the land?’

"’Yes grandfather, I come seeking knowledge.’ (Among all tribes of my people, grandfather is the term of greatest respect which one man can pay to another.)

"’We, the Paiute Nation, have known of these ships for untold generations. We also believe that we know something of the people who fly them. They are called The Hav-musuvs.’

"’Who are the Hav-musuvs?’

"’They are a people of the Panamints, and they are as ancient as Tomesha itself.’

"He smiled a little at my confusion.

"’You do not understand? Of course not. You are not a Paiute. Then listen closely and I will lead you back along the trail of the dim past.

"’When the world was young, and this valley which is now dry, parched desert, was a lush, hidden harbor of a blue water- sea which stretched from half way up those mountains to the Gulf of California, it is said that the Hav-musuvs came here in huge rowing-ships. They found great caverns in the Panamints, and in them they built one of their cities. At that time California was the island which the Indians of that state told the Spanish it was, and which they marked so on their maps.

"’Living in their hidden city, the Hav-musuvs ruled the sea with their fast rowing-ships, trading with far-away peoples and bringing strange goods to the great quays said still to exist in the caverns.

"’Then as untold centuries rolled past, the climate began to change. The water in the lake went down until there was no longer a way to the sea. First the way was broken only by the southern mountains, over the tops of which goods could be carried. But as time went by, the water continued to shrink, until the day came when only a dry crust was all that remained of the great blue lake. Then the desert came, and the Fire-God began to walk across Tomesha, The Flaming-Land.

"’When the Hav-musuvs could no longer use their great rowing-ships, they began to think of other means to reach the world beyond. I suppose that is how it happened. We know that they began to use flying canoes. At first they were not large, these silvery ships with wings. They moved with a slight whirring sound, and a dipping movement, like an eagle.

"’The passing centuries brought other changes. Tribe after tribe swept across the land, fighting to possess it for awhile and passing like the storm of sand. In their mountain city still in the caverns, the Hav-musuvs dwelt in peace, far removed from the conflict. Sometimes they were seen in the distance, in their flying ships or riding on the snowy-white animals which took them from ledge to ledge up the cliffs. We have never seen these strange animals at any other place. To these people the passing centuries brought only larger and larger ships, moving always more silently.’

"’Have you ever seen a Hav-musuv?’

"’No, but we have many stories of them. There are reasons why one does not become too curious.’

"’Reasons?’

"’Yes. These strange people have weapons. One is a small tube which stuns one with a prickly feeling like a rain of cactus needles. One cannot move for hours, and during this time the mysterious ones vanish up the cliffs. The other weapon is deadly. It is a long, silvery tube. When this is pointed at you, death follows immediately.’

"’But tell me about these people. What do they look like and how do they dress?’

"’They are a beautiful people. Their skin is a golden tint, and a head band holds back their long dark hair. They dress always in a white fine-spun garment which wraps around them and is draped upon one shoulder. Pale sandals are worn upon their feet...’

"His voice trailed away in a puff of smoke. The purple shadows rising up the walls of the Funerals splashed like the waves of the ghost lake. The old man seemed to have fallen into a sort of trance, but I had one more question.

"’Has any Paiute ever spoken to a Hav-musuv, or were the Paiutes here when the great rowing-ships first appeared?’

"For some moments I wondered if he had heard me. Yet as is our custom, I waited patiently for the answer. Again he went through the ritual of the smoke-breathing to the four directions, and then his soft voice continued:

"’Yes. Once in the not-so-distant-past, but yet many generations before the coming of the Spanish, a Paiute chief lost his bride by sudden death. In his great and overwhelming grief, he thought of the Hav-musuvs and their long tube-of-death. He wished to join her, so he bid farewell to his sorrowing people and set off to find the Hav-musuvs. None appeared until the chief began to climb the almost unscaleable Panamints. Then one of the men in white appeared suddenly before him with the long tube, and motioned him back. The chief made signs that he wished to die, and came on. The man in white made a long singing whistle and other Hav-musuvs appeared. They spoke together in a strange tongue and then regarded the chief thought- fully. Finally they made signs to him making him understand that they would take him with them.

"’Many weeks after his people had mourned him for dead, the Paiute chief came back to his camp. He had been in the giant underground valley of the Hav-musuvs, he said, where white lights which burn night and day and never go out, or need any fuel, lit an ancient city of marble beauty. There he learned the language and the history of the mysterious people, giving them in turn the language and legends of the Paiutes. He said that he would have liked to remain there forever in the peace and beauty of their life, but they bade him return and use his new knowledge for his people.’

"I could not help but ask the inevitable.

"’Do you believe this story of the chief?’

"His eyes studied the wisps of smoke for some minutes before he answered.

"’I do not know. When a man is lost in Tomesha, and the Fire-God is walking across the salt crust, strange dreams like clouds, fog through his mind. No man can breathe the hot breath of the Fire-God and long remain sane. Of course, the Paiutes have thought of this. No people knows the moods of Tomesha better than they.

"’You asked me to tell you the legend of the flying ships. I have told you what the young men of the tribe do not know, for they no longer listen to the stories of the past. Now you ask me if I believe. I answer this. Turn around. Look behind you at that wall of the Panamints. How many giant caverns could open there, being hidden by the lights and shadows of the rocks? How many could open outward or inward and never be seen behind the arrow-like pinnacles before them? How many ships could swoop down like an eagle from the beyond, on summer nights when the fires of the furnace-sands have closed away the valley from the eyes of the white-man? How many Hav-musuvs could live in their eternal peace away from the noise of white-man’s guns in their unscaleable stronghold? This has always been a land of mystery. Nothing can change that. Not even white-man with his flying engines, for should they come too close to the wall of the Panamints a sharp wind like the flying arrow can sheer off a wing. Tomesha hides its secrets well even in winter, but no man can pry into them when the Fire-God draws the hot veil of his breath across the passes.

"’I must still answer your question with my mind in doubt, for we speak of a weird land. White-man does not yet know it as well as the Paiutes, and we have ever held it in awe. It is still the forbidden ‘Tomesha - Land-Of-The-Flaming-Earth.’"

Coincidentally or not, this same ‘legend’ was repeated in amazing similarity by an old prospector by the name of Bourke Lee in his book "DEATH VALLEY MEN" (Macmillan Co., New York, 1932). However, Lee stated that it was NOT a legend, but an actual account of the discovery of a (now abandoned) city WITHIN the Panamint Mountains as he heard it from three other people who claimed to have seen this ancient wonder beneath the earth.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...n_races03a.htm
    See also Lost City of the Dead in the Grand Canyon

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

Atlas (3rd September 2014), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2022), fifi (25th December 2010), Ivanhoe (1st November 2015), janette (21st March 2021), Nasu (2nd September 2014), seko (2nd September 2014), shadowstalker (25th December 2010)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Here is another article on the history of giants. The full article rants on a lot more about Nephilim, Freemasonry and Christianity, with numerous quotes from the Bible. I have taken the liberty of omitting that part of it (---) but include the link if you wish to read it all.

Quote After the flood many races of giants appeared on the land once again. Here is a list of a few.

Rephaim - from the root rapha = spirits, shades Gen. 14:5

Anakim - race of giants Num. 13:33 descendents of Nephilim Emim - the proud deserters, terrors, race of giants Gen. 14:5

Zuzim- the evil ones, roaming things Gen. 14:5 Zamzummims - the evil plotters, Deut. 2:20 Zophim - watchers, angels who descended Num. 23

Sepherim - the many.

According to Micah 3 God used the Nephilim giants to punish Israel. They are hidden now but they will soon return during the Tribulation to lead the nations against Israel. This will be the taller ones.

According to the Cocopa Indian tribe, giants of the past were able to carry logs that six of the humans failed to budge. Humans can roughly carry twice their body. The average human weighs 150 pounds (carrying weight of 300 lbs in group) times six humans, you now have the ability to carry 1,800 pounds. Now let us take into account that these six humans could not move the logs, and then they would have weighed well over 1,800 lbs. These giants were carrying 1,800 pound logs with ease. Super human strength is often attributed to the Nephilim.

So has there been any hard evidence that the Bible is correct concerning Nephilim giants? Here are a few example of physical evidence found. -In Montana in 1903, Montana, Professor S. Farr unearthed the skeleton of a man about nine feet long. Next to him laid the bones of a woman, who had been almost as tall. Long-haired giants called the Karankawas who occupied territory around Matagorda Bay on the Texas gulf coast, engraved their bodies tattoos and ate human flesh. The tribe did well until Stephen Austin built a settlement on the Brazos in 1823. Conflicts between the settlers and the Indians then became frequent. John R. Swanton stated, "finally a battle was fought in which about half the tribe were slain, the other portion fleeing for refuge to La Bahia." Following information is found at: http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/...45/giants.html (dead link).

-George W. Hill, M.D., dug out a skeleton "of unusual size" in a mound of Ashland County, Ohio. In 1879, a nine-foot, eight-inch skeleton was excavated from a mound near Brewersville, Indiana. -A skeleton which is reported to have been of enormous dimensions" was found in a clay coffin, with a sandstone slab containing hieroglyphics, during mound explorations by a Dr everhart near Zanesville, Ohio.(American Antiquarian, v3, 1880, pg61)

-Ten skeletons "of both sexes and of gigantic size" were taken from a mound at Warren, Minnesota, 1883. (St. Paul Pioneer Press, May 23, 1883) -A skeleton 7 feet 6 inches long was found in a massive stone structure that was likened to a temple chamber within a mound in Kanawha County, West Virginia, in 1884.

-A large mound near Gasterville, Pennsylvania, contained a vault in which was found a skeleton measuring 7 feet 2 inches. Inscriptions were carved on the vault.

-In 1885, miners discovered the mummified remains of woman measuring 6 feet 8 inches tall holding an infant. The mummies were found in a cave behind a wall of rock in the Yosemite Valley.

-In Minnesota, 1888, were discovered remains of seven skeletons 7 to 8 feet tall.

-In 1911, several red-haired mummies ranging from 6 and a half feet to 8 feet tall were discovered in a cave in Lovelock, Nevada.

-In February and June of 1931, large skeletons were found in the Humboldt lake bed near Lovelock, Nevada. The first of these two skeletons found measured 8 1/2 feet tall and appeared to have been wrapped in a gum-covered fabric similar to the Egyptian manner. The second skeleton was almost 10 feet long -In 1965, a skeleton measuring 8 feet 9 inches was found buried under a rock ledge along the Holly Creek in east-central Kentucky.

There have been many discoveries but the public is only allowed to see about 3% of all the finds. In the 1880's human skulls with horns were discovered in a burial mound at Sayre, Bradford County, Pennsylvania. The horns extended two inches just above the eyebrows. The skeletons were seven feet tall and it was estimated they were buried around AD 1200. When some of the bones were sent to the American Investigating Museum in Philadelphia, they disappeared!

- A large skull was recovered in Lovelock cave In 1911 miners digging for guano from a cave which was 22 miles southwest of Lovelock, Nevada. A 6 1/2 foot tall mummy was found "distinctly red" hair. Ancient legends of the local Paiute Indians tell of a tribe of red-haired giants called the Si-te-cahs, who were once the mortal enemy of the Indians in the area. Soon the Indians joined forces to drive the redheads out. The giants were between 6 to 10 feet tall. For some reason scientists did not seem to want to investigate these finds further so many of the bones were lost. One amazing thing to note is that the Paiute Indians formed unheard of alliances with the other tribes in order drive the giants out. That is how much of a threat the giants were to their existence!

---

Irenaeus an early church father had stated that the not only could the antichrist be Jewish but could also be a Nephilim. For me this makes perfect sense. The end time empire will be a coming together of the spiritual and military force. This empire is called Babylon the Great in the book of Revelation. It's interesting to note that the founder of Babylon was Nimrod. About Nimrod Gen 10:8-9 says, "And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth. He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD." The word "mighty" is the gibowr, the same word used for the Nephilim. Interesting to note too that Esau was born with red fur all over his body and he too was a skilled hunter. Many feel that Nimrod was a righteous man because where it says he was a mighty hunter before the Lord. This simply means that the Lord knew Nimrod. It also says in scripture that he "began" to be a mighty hunter before the Lord. The word began means: to profane, to defile, to pollute, to desecrate, to begin… to profane oneself, to defile oneself, to pollute oneself… to violate (a covenant)…(Pual) to profane (name of God) -Brown-Driver-Briggs' Definition. In other words this was one evil beast.

---

Giants found have come with double rows of teeth, red hair, horns, six toes, and six fingers. So what happed to all these giants? I believe that because there were too many conflicts with humans, the giants then migrated into the caves and caverns of the earth. The rest were modified and have lived with humans for centuries. They were self-bred to be shorter and to lose all the telltale physical signs such as double rows of teeth and such. The bottom line is that they are the ones that live among us. They are the New World Order. "And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay." Dan 2:43

---

As mentioned, in 1911, several red-haired mummies ranging from 6 and half feet to 8 feet tall were discovered in a cave in Lovelock, Nevada. These were the Si-Te-Cah giants that were always at war with the Paiute Indians. They would dig up the Indians dead and eat them as well as using the tribes as a food source. Now that we know that some were only six feet tall, what if you could go back in time and take one of the six foot Nephilim and dress him in a suit and tie. Now if you took him and dropped him off in a city in the year 2002, would he be noticed in a crowd? Not at all! Now what if you educated him and gave him a good job, don't you think that he would fit our society with relative ease? You bet! Now what if he became a politician or even a pastor of a Church. If you at this point have goose bumps, then at this point you are beginning to understand my point.

---

The red haired remains of the Si-te-Cah were often found with giant women with babies. Well this would be a major advantage in intermingling with early human tribes. In other words, if you can't beat them (the humans), join them. In all positions of power the Nephilim have taken over.

---

http://www.stargods.org/AlienNation.htm

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th April 2022), Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017), Ivanhoe (1st November 2015), janette (21st March 2021), Nasu (2nd September 2014), Sebastion (25th December 2010), seko (2nd September 2014), shadowstalker (25th December 2010)

23. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    I find this subject fascinating. There are ginats in the bible and apparently giant bones within the vatican.

Looking at the geological?? record the earth used to support far larger forms of life - but according to some sources something happened which affected the atmosphere and larger life forms died out.

The tomb of Eve in Jedda is far larger than teh average person.

And this is interesting- (according to snopes, though the first picture in the clip is photoshopped - I have no idea to what degree, because there was a discovery of ancient carvings about technology like aeroplanes etc in ancient Egypt - and one was doing the rounds of the net, only it had been photoshopped to make it clearer - but compared to the original picture there wasn't a great deal of difference at all.

and this:

Ah, the things we don't know. Boggles the mind dunnit?
    Lady Gaia seems to have been tired of the hidden truth for a while now,
    She has been belching up a lot lately.
    I'm all for it.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th April 2022), janette (21st March 2021)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

A word of caution: Some of the pictures of "giant" skeletons originate from Worth1000.com (one picture is worth 1000 words, get it?), a great Photoshop site that runs contests to see who can construct the most convincing archaeological anomalies.

If you Google for "archeological anomalies" "Worth1000 contests" (including quotes) you will find Worth1000.com have run this contest 12 times to date. This image by IronKite is the one that received all the fame:

http://www.rationalistinternational....041001_en.html

This link takes you to IronKite's entry page:
    http://www.worth1000.com/entries/18533/giants

You will notice that whoever posted it as a hoax carefully erased the Worth1000.com logo from the bottom LH corner. Oh dear.

They ran another good one named Prehistoric Computer.

See also Archaeological discoveries from Worth1000.com
    Last edited by str8thinker; 25th December 2010 at 03:07.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

Atlas (3rd September 2014), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2022), janette (21st March 2021)

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Here's another, rather long, article of interest:

The Giants Of Iowa - Red Haired Mummies

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

Atlas (3rd September 2014), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2022), janette (21st March 2021), Krist (3rd September 2014)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

The link worked for me. I use Firefox, but that should not make a difference.
    http://www.salem-news.com/articles/d...-giants-ta.php

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jacob For This Post:

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Thanks Jacob. Yup, worked for me this time. Dunno why it didn't before.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

33. Link to Post #19
    Romania Deactivated
    Thanks

Works as it should at my end... using google chrome.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kra For This Post:

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 times in 446 posts

This is a really good site with many many pages with references to giants. Most in depth collection of material that I have stumbled upon on this subject.

http://s8int.com/giants1.html

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daledo For This Post:

Atlas (3rd September 2014), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2022), janette (21st March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 9 LastLast