+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast

Thread: There were Giants on the Earth in those days

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Default Re: There were Giants on the Earth in those days

Thanks to a friend who sent me this link, I find that Michael Heiser has also bought into the debate on fake giants on his PaleoBabble site:

Giant PaleoBabble

Thanks to our forum member Grizzom, Michael Heiser should be well known to you on this forum:

Debunking Jordan Maxwell - The Movie

Proj Camelot interviews Weidner on ET activity

Whether or not you agree with Heiser's views, particularly on topics as important as Sitchin's interpretation of the Annunaki, he is a force to be reckoned with. One of the commenters mentioned an interesting document which will be addressed in a new thread.
    Last edited by str8thinker; 26th December 2010 at 11:40.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Oh,the link works for me, too, now - (it didn't yesterday). I just clicked on it and the first thing I saw was about 'man eating giants' and recalled this video that I saw on you tube yesterday.
    Forward to the 2:40 mark to get to the part I mean. Seriously, don't go if you're easily freaked out. It may just be good acting, but who knows, he sounds convincing .

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Atlas (2nd September 2014)

4. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

After 1842 dinosaurs had been extinct millions of years ago but not the dragons ; )

Dragons or dinosaurs - Creation or evolution 9 parts

Last edited by RedeZra; 14th January 2011 at 05:55.

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

"According to Arab tradition, Eve, the mother of all mankind, is buried near Jeddah, along the Red Sea. This would be difficult to prove, as there is no evidence outside the bible that there was a woman called Eve. The site has been revered for such a long time that it’s origin is shrouded in legend and mystery. The tomb is of an unusual shape, being almost 400 feet long and only ten feet wide. The common legend has it that Eve was one hundred and eighteen feet tall. The proportions of the burial tomb causes problems unless Eve was exceedingly thin."

Cut and pasted from: http://mysterytopia.com/2008/09/moth...omb-found.html

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Caren (14th January 2011), RedeZra (14th January 2011), sister (3rd February 2011)

7. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think that there are some conspiracy christian types that believe in some of this stuff. They call them nephilim. They basically claim that angels and humans interbreeded. Seems wacky... but makes sense. I just wonder where all the bones are. If there is a conspiracy to cover them up, where do they put them? Do they destroy them? Rockefeller i am talking to you? :-)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to last50cobra For This Post:

Franro (28th December 2016), RedeZra (14th January 2011)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Hi Last50Cobra - I read somewhere that there were skeletons kept in the Vatican - somewhere.

Also, maybe in some other countries - it's not so hidden. Only we don't hear about it. That made me think of this:

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Lettherebelight (4th February 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd February 2011), noxon medem (14th January 2011), RedeZra (14th January 2011), vericocha (14th January 2011)

11. Link to Post #27
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Good Morning Good Avalon ... the Earth says hello!

Were Giants? I beg to differ ...

Once upon a time there was an Avalon
    where we used to raise a glass and argue
    remember how we talked away the hours
    and think of all the great thoughts that went through

Oh ...

There are these giants my friend
    we thought would never bend
    to meet us at the level that we knew
    but then they sent us Charles
    - a man who's made us crawl -
    when once we used to proudly stand and view

La la la laaaa la la
    la la la laaaa la la
    la la la laaaaaaaa la la la la la laaaaaaaah

ps: Credits for the original song can be found at
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Those_Were_the_Days_(song)

ps2: Why stop at credits? Here's that lovely song all over again.

ps3:

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Hi RedeZra, you're almost certainly familiar with the similar discoveries of Klaus Dona but others may not be; in which case, see Bill's interview on PA, and also the earlier one on Project Camelot.

A not-too-challenging way of expanding your world-view!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to StephenW11UK For This Post:

RedeZra (14th January 2011)

14. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Attached to this post you will find a document of the Story of Enoch, from the Dead Sea Scrolls and clarified though other learnings..

It speaks several times about Giants in the old days.

I hope this attachment works. I've not done this here before
    Attached Files

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

bluestflame (3rd February 2011), humanalien (24th November 2012), Jean-Marie (24th November 2012), Nasu (27th September 2017), RedeZra (14th January 2011)

16. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by last50cobra (here)
    I think that there are some conspiracy christian types that believe in some of this stuff. They call them nephilim. They basically claim that angels and humans interbreeded. Seems wacky... but makes sense. I just wonder where all the bones are. If there is a conspiracy to cover them up, where do they put them? Do they destroy them? Rockefeller i am talking to you? :-)
    The Smithsonian Institution which is administered and funded by the government of the United States is the world's largest museum and research complex with 19 museums 9 research centers and more than 140 affiliate museums around the world

The Smithsonian is like a government agency of artifacts and archeology where everything excavated must comply with the government's official dogma that 'humans are animals of evolution' else the contrary findings are suppressed and stacked away

When unusual findings are reported in to the authority of the Smithsonians then these findings have the tendency to just disappear from public view and eventually decline into urban legends

I see this as a coup d'etat of the State - and not a Church conspiracy - so the State stays in power to sell the public made-up dogmas like 'man is an animal' and latly introducing the idea that 'man is an alien experiment' but not a creation of God

the State has rejected God and it wants you to reject God too

17. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

This is, I understand, Gilgal where a battle occurred when the Israelites first arrived. I've heard that many thousands of human remains have been found in this area. A friend who lives near here says that tanks patrol the area. Same old same old! Thanks for the image - it's better than the one I was planning to include in a book I'm writing. Is it your copyright? Please, may I use it?

Can you tell me where/if there is corroborative info on those giants? Thanks

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mrmalco For This Post:

RedeZra (15th January 2011)

19. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    The Smithsonian Institution which is administered and funded by the government of the United States is the world's largest museum and research complex with 19 museums 9 research centers and more than 140 affiliate museums around the world

The Smithsonian is like a government agency of artifacts and archeology where everything excavated must comply with the government's official dogma that 'humans are animals of evolution' else the contrary findings are suppressed and stacked away

When unusual findings are reported in to the authority of the Smithsonians then these findings have the tendency to just disappear from public view and eventually decline into urban legends

I see this as a coup d'etat of the State - and not a Church conspiracy - so the State stays in power to sell the public made-up dogmas like 'man is an animal' and latly introducing the idea that 'man is an alien experiment' but not a creation of God

the State has rejected God and it wants you to reject God too
    Hi Redezra - I saw something the other day that says the Vatican controls the state - it has control over everything - not just the church. I'll try and find it.

Edit to add:
    Pot Luck that was.
    At 2:43 - Britian is owned by the Vatican - (Treaty of 1213)
    and following from that-
    The pope can abolish any law in the United States - (Elements of Ecclesiastical Law Vol. ! 53 - 54)

3:03 - the pope claims to own the entire planet through the laws of conquest and discovery - (Papal Bulls of 1495 and 1493)

3:17 - the pope's laws are obligatory to everyone - (too complicated to copy)
    Of course, they gave themselves these rights - it doesn't actually mean anything if we don't play ball.

Here's the entire thing.
    Last edited by Teakai; 14th January 2011 at 23:08.

20. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    Hi Redezra - I saw something the other day that says the Vatican controls the state - it has control over everything - not just the church. I'll try and find it.
    Tnx for the clip Teakai ; )

King Henry VIII of England married Catherine of Aragon in 1509 and after 24 years of marriage Henry VIII wanted to marry Anne Boleyn instead

The Pope said No so King Henry VIII broke with Rome and ever since the 16th century the Archbishop of Canterbury has been the 'pope' of the Church of England and the head of the Anglican Communion

The Church of England is a State church as it is subservient to the Crown

The Crown is not longer the Monarchy - it was constitutionalized centuries ago and reduced to Puppetry - but a corporation sole which governs everything from cradle to grave in the Commonwealth realms
    Last edited by RedeZra; 15th January 2011 at 05:49.

21. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mrmalco (here)
    Thanks for the image - it's better than the one I was planning to include in a book I'm writing. Is it your copyright? Please, may I use it?
    Sure use it... I found it on the net ; )

22. Link to Post #35
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

"But it came to pass, when Ahab was dead, that the king of Moab rebelled against the king of Israel." - 2 Kings 3:5

Mesha the king of Moab made his own record of this rebellion !

It is known today as 'the Mesha Stele' or the 'the Moabite Stone' in the Louvre Museum - and was found in 1868 at the ruins of biblical Dibon in Moab 20 miles east of the Dead Sea

the Moabite Stone

It's not only the Bible that tell of the 'House of David' and Yahweh the God of Israel - the Moabite Stone does too ; )

23. Link to Post #36
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    Tnx for the clip Teakai ; )

King Henry VIII of England married Catherine of Aragon in 1509 and after 24 years of marriage Henry VIII wanted to marry Anne Boleyn instead

The Pope said No so King Henry VIII broke with Rome and ever since the 16th century the Archbishop of Canterbury has been the 'pope' of the Church of England and the head of the Anglican Communion

The Church of England is a State church as it is subservient to the Crown

The Crown is not longer the Monarchy - it was constitutionalized centuries ago and reduced to Puppetry - but a corporation sole which governs everything from cradle to grave in the Commonwealth realms
    That is an excellent and succint way to describe the crown.
    Good work.

24. Link to Post #37
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

not unreasonable to entertain the thought that once the earth supported much larger creations

"Giant killer possums, rhino-sized wombats and five-metre long pythons all sound like animals out of a bad sci-fi movie. Ludwig Leichhardt, one of Australia's great explorers, believed he might find some of these creatures still roaming in Australia's north. We now know that he was at least 20,000 years too late. But why did the megafauna die out? Was it changes in the physical environment or hunting by humans? Ruth Beran looks at the much-debated possible causes of the death of the megafauna."

they've found fossils of animals such as these

seems to point to, at some stage, perhaps, environmental conditions (or some other factor) contributing to a downsizing of earths inhabitants

http://www.abc.net.au/science/features/megafauna/

I guess humans needed to be bigger back then ( if they were human )

25. Link to Post #38
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    not unreasonable to entertain the thought that once the earth supported much larger creations
    Perhaps this is because the earth was smaller then, so had less gravity, allowing more massive animals to move about easily. Some of the bigger dinosaurs would not be able to stand up and hold their heads up, given their long necks, in earth's present gravity.

In other words, this is consistent with the theory that the earth is expanding.

(On the other hand, if such giant animals existed as recently as 20,000 years ago, this throws some cold water on my theory, as I doubt the earth has changed size much in the last 20,000 years.)

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017), Franro (28th December 2016)

27. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

News from 2008. I wasn't aware of this until today.

Quote The size and scope of David Flynn's Teohuanaco discovery simply surpasses comprehension. Mammoth traces of intelligence carved in stone and covering hundreds of square miles. For those who understand what they are seeing here for the first time, this could indeed be the strongest evidence ever found of prehistoric engineering by those who were known and feared throughout the ancient world as gods.
    ~ Thomas Horn

Lots more pictures and full story:
    http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/giants.htm

28. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

Abhaya (1st November 2012), Arrowwind (1st November 2012), Billy (1st November 2012), buckminster fuller (1st November 2012), Carpathian (2nd November 2012), Cidersomerset (1st November 2012), Corncrake (1st November 2012), Draco (1st November 2012), ED209 (1st November 2012), Eram (1st November 2012), Heart-2-Heart (1st November 2012), Hervé (1st November 2012), kemo (1st November 2012), Kristo (1st November 2012), Lefty Dave (1st November 2012), lookbeyond (1st November 2012), mab777 (1st November 2012), Referee (1st November 2012), Rollo (1st November 2012), Sidney (1st November 2012), Snoweagle (1st November 2012), Star Tsar (1st November 2012), Watching from Cyprus (1st November 2012), Wind (1st November 2012)

29. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,933 times in 348 posts

Amazing discovery!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Rollo For This Post:

Referee (1st November 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast