+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 4 9 LastLast

Thread: There were Giants on the Earth in those days

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member olgraybear's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: There were Giants on the Earth in those days

Quote Posted by write4change (here)
    The reason I come here always finding something I never heard of before. And like this man I remain pissed at what is repressed knowledge because it does not fit the controlling paradigm.
    If one would even just do a google search of giants and double rows of teeth, its amazing just how much info comes up...
    As far as repressed knowledge, now thats a rabbit hole to a very deep pit
    Who You Are and How You Are..... is everything

Go cafefully with peace in your heart, love in your eyes and laughter on your tongue and if you meet someone without a smile give them one of yours....

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to olgraybear For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th April 2022), Flowerpunkchip (2nd December 2012), MorningSong (1st December 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Skywizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,727 times in 1,319 posts

I found this on DiscloserTV and thought it worth a post. I never thought they had actually found a horned skull but they say they did… no proof though. It just vanished. Anyway here it is:

Several human skulls with horns protruding from them were discovered in a burial mound at Sayre, Bradford County, Pennsylvania, in the 1880's. With the exception of the boney projections located about two inches above the eyebrows, the men whom these skeletons belonged to were anatomically normal, though at seven feet tall they were giants. It was estimated that the bodies had been buried around A.D. 1200. The find was made by a reputable group of antiquarians, including the Pennsylvania state historian and dignitary of the Presbyterian Church (Dr. G.P. Donahue) and two professors, A.B. Skinner, of the American Investigating Museum, and W.K. Morehead, of Phillips Academy, Andover, Massachusetts. The bones were sent to the American Investigating Museum in Philadelphia, where like so many finds that question anthropology, they were stolen and never seen again.

Name:  Horned Skull.jpg
Views: 3680
Size:  9.6 KB

Here’s a video on the giant leg bone found and few other great finds that are just not talked about anymore. Not a bad video.

This Dude gets excited reminds me of preaching...

Hope this hasn't been posted before but I checked.

Peace…
    ~skywizard
    ~~ One foot in the Ancient World and the other in the Now ~~

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Skywizard For This Post:

Abhaya (11th January 2013), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2022), Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017), genevieve (12th January 2013), ghostrider (12th January 2013), ROMANWKT (12th January 2013), sandy (12th January 2013), sigma6 (1st February 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Here is another episode of the America Unearthed. This one is about “Giants in Minnesota”. So far this series is not to bad. Some of the later series of AA just got way out there. I hope this one doesn’t, he seem he knows what he’s doing but it still seems to boil down to just speculations and possibilies.

Source: Watch on Vimeo

http://vimeo.com/57414479

Enjoy more to come...
    ~skywizard
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th January 2013 at 21:00. Reason: fixed video formatting

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Skywizard For This Post:

Atlas (2nd September 2014), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2022), Eram (28th February 2013), ghostrider (15th January 2013), hardrock (15th January 2013), Kiforall (29th January 2013), Kristin (28th February 2013), Lettherebelight (29th January 2013), Limor Wolf (29th January 2013), mahalall (15th January 2013), markpierre (15th January 2013), Nasu (2nd September 2014), Ontarioguy (15th January 2013), sandy (15th January 2013), Star Tsar (29th January 2013), westhill (29th January 2013)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I love this show. Really enjoyed it so far.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hardrock For This Post:

Atlas (2nd September 2014), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2022), Ontarioguy (15th January 2013), Skywizard (15th January 2013)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

the academic community just doesn't want the story of the giants told or un-covered. more dang secrets...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Atlas (2nd September 2014), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2022), Kiforall (29th January 2013), Lettherebelight (29th January 2013), Ontarioguy (15th January 2013), Referee (15th January 2013), Skywizard (15th January 2013)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Here is another episode of the America Unearthed. This one is about “Giants in Minnesota”. So far this series is not to bad. Some of the later series of AA just got way out there. I hope this one doesn’t, he seem he knows what he’s doing but it still seems to boil down to just speculations and possibilies.

Source: Watch on Vimeo

http://vimeo.com/57414479

Enjoy more to come...
    ~skywizard
    no way, Paul Bunyan was real?

actually it was settled by Vikings not far away, long before Columbus sailed...

word came back everyone had died from the black plague, until a small group of Grandchildren went back to the Norway King to say they had claimed America...
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th January 2013 at 21:02. Reason: fixed video formatting

12. Link to Post #67
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

Some elements of the Minnesota community would have interest in this.

But did the Vikings travel so far into main land North America?

A giant nordic skeleton, a Jotunn in Minnesota, hum.

If the skeletal scapulars were missing or placed in different anatomical positions, well that would be a whole different story, one which might explain why native american's gave them distance and explain the historical context of the practises of today's american ruling elite.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%B6tunn

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Atlas (2nd September 2014), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2022), Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017), Rocky_Shorz (15th January 2013), Skywizard (15th January 2013)

14. Link to Post #68
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Quote Posted by Skywizard (here)
    Here is another episode of the America Unearthed. This one is about “Giants in Minnesota”. So far this series is not to bad. Some of the later series of AA just got way out there. I hope this one doesn’t, he seem he knows what he’s doing but it still seems to boil down to just speculations and possibilities.

https://vimeo.com/57414479

For some reason vimeo's videos won't work so use url till I re-upload... thanks

Enjoy more to come...
    ~skywizard
    no way, Paul Bunyan was real?

actually it was settled by Vikings not far away, long before Columbus sailed...

word came back everyone had died from the black plague, until a small group of Grandchildren went back to the Norway King to say they had claimed America...
    How about King Arthur II (Welsh king) and 700 followers in 563AD? Welsh speaking Indigenous people in KY met by the first colonists! Follow Wilson and Blackett's historical investigations and books. The real ancient history of Britain is not what anyone thinks.
    Who's on first?

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to scotusa For This Post:

Atlas (2nd September 2014), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2022), fourty-two (30th January 2013), Kiforall (29th January 2013), Lettherebelight (29th January 2013), mahalall (21st January 2013), Rocky_Shorz (15th January 2013)

16. Link to Post #69
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

I watched the whole show. The conclusion was more in line with "Giants NOT in Minnesota".

disappointing

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Atlas (2nd September 2014), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2022), DNA (28th February 2013), Mark (16th January 2013), Nasu (2nd September 2014)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

19. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (3rd September 2014), 778 neighbour of some guy (29th January 2013), Atlas (2nd September 2014), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2022), fourty-two (30th January 2013), Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017), Fred Steeves (29th January 2013), JRS (29th January 2013), kanishk (3rd February 2013), Kiforall (29th January 2013), Nasu (2nd September 2014), Nenuphar (29th January 2013), spiritwind (30th January 2013), Star Tsar (29th January 2013)

20. Link to Post #71
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

What an awesome being!
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Atlas (2nd September 2014), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2022), Nasu (2nd September 2014)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

That series is phenominal!!!! I encourage everyone to watch all the episodes. This guy has uncovered so much lost history, it is fascinating.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Atlas (2nd September 2014), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2022), Nasu (2nd September 2014)

24. Link to Post #73
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Minnesota... Wisconsin... that's all south of the border...

From http://www.southmilwaukeenow.com/blo...87467521.html:

A Giant Mystery: 18 Strange Skeletons Found in Wisconsin: Sons of God; Men of Renown

Posted by Kristan Harris on Jan. 21, 2013

Giants where found in Racine last year. I had a chance to update this blog posting. I have been getting many emails about this topic and find that across Wisconsin there are more stories like this popping up. So you are wondering what is a giant and if it is what you are thinking that I have to be kidding you! Well I am not. They are as real as apple pie and whiskey. For over a year I have been reading books and information on giant dig sites and finds. I would like to share some of the information with you that is right at your finger tips.

First, One must wonder how much can a giant lift if twice the size of a average human today? Could they be responsible for Stone Henge and the Pyramids? Are these the Giants the Bible & many other civilizations have in their history and painted on their walls. The Bible in Genesis 6:4 " There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old men of renown. " Now this is faulty logic to any scientist out there because I am using religious/cultural history to fill a hole in science.

Over 200 Giant digs have been found in recent years. Giant skeleton finds have not made the local/national news since the 1950's for the most part. It seems in most peoples opinion do to the fear that people would question evolution . If anything a de-evolution.

Their heights ranged between 7.6ft and 10 feet and their skulls "presumably those of men, are much larger than the heads of any race which inhabit America to-day." They tend to have a double row of teeth, 6 fingers, 6 toes and like humans came in differant races. The teeth in the front of the jaw are regular molars. Heads usually found are elongated believed due to longer than normal life span.

Here's one for your "Forbidden Archaeology" file. My research uncovered a fantastic article by Mark Shernick among other great finds.

Scientists are remaining stubbornly silent about a lost race of giants found in burial mounds near Lake Delavan, Wisconsin, in May 1912.

The dig site at Lake Delavan was overseen by Beloit College and it included more than 200 effigy mounds that proved to be classic examples of 8th century Woodland Culture. But the enormous size of the skeletons and elongated skulls found in May 1912 did not fit very neatly into anyone's concept of a textbook standard.

They were enormous. These were not average human beings.

Strange Skulls
    First reported in the 4 May 1912 issue of the New York Times the 18 skeletons found by the Peterson brothers on Lake Lawn Farm in southwest Wisconsin exhibited several strange and freakish features.

National Geographic Reports
    In 2002, National Geographic reported a dozen Cyclops skeletons found in Greece that stood 12-15 1/2 Ft tall. That is 3 humans tall. One eye socket. Giants in history are typically cannibalistic in nature. The reason why I am bringing up giants will all tie into politics, and word happenings. Look at a basketball hoop and add 5 feet. That tall. Greek Mythology talks about war with cyclops learning they had to bring down by taking out their legs rendering them slow and helpless. American Giants (Red Hair Giants) where found with egyptian writing on their tombs have been found in multiple locations.

Mystery of The Wisconsin Giants
    This is no farm boy hoax or stunt by your local prankster. As I am finding that dozens and dozens of similar finds of instances are popping up nation wide.

As Mark reported, the Lake Delavan find of May 1912 was not the firs to make the local newspapers from 1851 forward to the present day. IGiants have been found all accross Wisconsin on farm lands in in mound digs.

He goes on to report that on 10th of August 1891, the New York Times reported as posted below that scientists from the Smithsonian Institution had discovered several large "pyramidal monuments" on Lake Mills, near Madison, Wisconsin. "Madison was in ancient days the centre of a teeming population numbering not less than 200,000," the Times said. The excavators found an elaborate system of defensive works which they named Fort Aztalan.

The question we should be asking is why are these skeletons not in our history books. Why are Giants not taught in school as part of history. This shows that Giants are a species and not a blurp on the evolutionary map or illness. If anything it is proof of something that science is scared to give us a real answer on that it can. What are these beings genetic relation to humans. I would love to see a non government independent study since many government scientists seem to be rubber stamps do to the sake of evolution and the continual onslaught against the family. If you ask me that sounds more like a religion than a science. Real science is disproving theories. Not trying to make your theory fit to a puzzle of a different picture but I will let you decide for yourself. Why would the government not want you to know about a human race that was 9-18 ft tall?

The Great Smithsonian Cover-Up
    Most Giant mysteries end at the Smithsonian Institute. Is this a giant cover-up? Why aren't there public displays of gigantic Native American skeletons at natural history museums?

Some of the smaller skeletons are certainly on display. If you feel you can not believe your eyes you can go visit a skeleton at the Aztalan State Park where you can see the skeleton of a "Princess of Aztalan" . So what is the cover up then? The skeletons placed on display are normal-sized, and according to research I have done seem to end at the Smithsonian institute.

More Specifically, the Smithsonian Institution has been accused of making a deliberate effort to hide the "telling of the bones" and to keep the giant skeletons locked away from the publics eye. I think there are answers that need to be given.

Have you or your family found giant skeletons on your farm or rural family owned land? Its not as uncommon as you think. Please contact me with information I would lov eto hear your story and put it in a book? Would love to others who have done research! Please contact me!

The news no longer reports these discoveries.

I am doing research and investigation.

Thank you.
    For Liberty, For Freedom

Kristan T. Harris

Sources:
    Anon. "Strange Skeletons Found: Indications that Tribe Hitherto Unknown Once Lived In Wisconsin," New York Times, 4 May 1912

Anon. "The Wisconsin Mounds: Interesting Relics of Pre-Historic Civilization" New York Times, 10 August 1891

Burlington News, "The Princess of Aztalan" (Photos), Mound Builders page

Dahly, Terje "Old Newspapers Are Serious About Giant Skeletons" from the "Giants: Did They Live?" website

Deloria Jr., Vine. Red Earth, White Lies: Native Americans and the Myth of Scientific Fact (Fulcrum Publications, 1997)

Hamilton, Ross. "A Holocaust of Giants: The Great Smithsonian Cover-Up" Xpeditions Magazine website.

Sutherland, Mary. "Giants . . . Giants . . . Giants . . . Giants" A Big Page About Giants, BUFO Radio / Burlington News website

Unknown. "Greater Humans" page. Greater Ancestors World Museum website

Wikipedia, "Aztalan State Park" Wisconsin

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

25. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

4evrneo (3rd September 2014), Atlas (2nd September 2014), Bill Ryan (29th January 2013), Brodie75 (28th February 2013), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2022), DNA (28th February 2013), Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017), gooty64 (29th January 2013), kanishk (3rd February 2013), Kiforall (29th January 2013), Lettherebelight (29th January 2013), meeradas (28th February 2013), Nasu (2nd September 2014), Neal (31st January 2013), spiritwind (30th January 2013)

26. Link to Post #74
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    That picture reminds me of a recurring dream I have every so often. I'll find myself standing around talking to a couple of other guys, and that's just about exactly how tall they are, maybe even a little taller. Being over 6' myself, it's rather bizarre to look straight forward into someone's waist, and then straight up to make eye contact.(LOL)

27. Link to Post #75
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Fascinating, truly fascinating. Thank you for this. Maybe the giants of old are now some of the short people I know who are so angry all the time. LOL
    Hi, I will look you directly in your eyes and tell you wholeheartedly that I love you.

Will you run, or reciprocate?

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeBron For This Post:

Atlas (2nd September 2014), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2022), Skywizard (30th January 2013), spiritwind (30th January 2013)

29. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    I watched the whole show. The conclusion was more in line with "Giants NOT in Minnesota".

disappointing
    I agree, the show was dissapointing for several reasons. First and foremost was the show's spokes person/narrater trying to make it seem like all native american giants should be norse, or viking in origin. He began with a preconcieved notion of what he wanted to find, and he kept trying to make the evidence fit his pet theory. This was by far the biggest anchor stone of the show, and it is why I'll never watch another one of these shows again.

Secondly the show starts with a man taking the camera crew to where he found a giant skeleton, but he has no pictures, and all they can do is stand on the dirt and claim they are not allowed to dig due to native americans being offended or something.
    I think that is hilarious, sorry if I"m offending, but this Native American sacred grave thing is a brilliant Illuminati ploy to block would be archeologists from making any more discoveries in this area.

Thirdly, where does his sense of logic connect nine foot tall giants with norse vikings? I mean really? What the hell is the dude thinking? Check those norse oceanic row boats out and tell me where the nine foot tall guy sits? Much less a whole crew of them. The people have gotten taller in the last six hundred years, not shorter. And if his logic should have anything to stand on,,,where are the giants in scandanavia now? They should be 11 or 12 feet by now if they were averaging 9 back in the thirteen hundreds.

I have no problem with giants, but I certainly don't think they were the norse vikings. I don't think these giants are hundreds of years old, I think they are thousands of years old, and maybe even tens of thousands of years old.
    Last edited by DNA; 28th February 2013 at 14:50.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Atlas (2nd September 2014), Brodie75 (28th February 2013), Nasu (2nd September 2014)

31. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    Your right... (some may be Afghan. ) ...it was kind of disappointing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	afghan giant.jpg
Views:	1445
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	20634

peace...
    skywizard

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skywizard For This Post:

33. Link to Post #78
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Scientists, often govt funded, have their theory of evolution--and they're sticking to it. Any evidence that is contrary to the established theory is massaged to fit the theory or disappeared. Apparently there are lot of anomalies that just don't fit the belief systems of so called objective scientists, so they are crated and stored at the Smithsonian. We are so in the dark right now, about so many things.

The most outstanding work, highlighting that current theory of evolution is incomplete or wrong, was done by the late Dr.Lynn Margulis, an expert on the biology of evolution. She wrote a fantastic book called, "Acquiring Genomes" It is modern, very well researched, and actually more mind blowing than the idea that we have giants in our past and perhaps in our present--sasquatches. Maybe I will start a thread about her.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

35. Link to Post #79
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

29/05/2013
    The Allegewi Hopewell mound builders inhabited the Ohio Valley from 3,000 BC to 500 AD, then disappeared, leaving only their giant skeletons--nine feet tall in some cases--the mounds, and a huge mystery. Could it be these people were related to the same-sized humanoids found in the rest of the ancient world, including in the British Isles, who may have constructed Stonehenge and other sites? Are these the giant "Amorites" mentioned in the Bible? Are these our ancestors, or some other species entirely?

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Delight (31st October 2013), naste.de.lumina (31st October 2013), Richard S. (2nd November 2013), sandy (31st October 2013), Star Tsar (1st November 2013), Sunny-side-up (31st October 2013)

37. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

I ran across this book surfing the net and thought it would be an interesting read... haven't read it yet but plan to. Some may have already read it.

by Richard J. Dewhurst (paperback)

A study of the substantial evidence for a former race of giants in North America and its 150-year suppression by the Smithsonian Institution

• Shows how thousands of giant skeletons have been found, particularly in the Mississippi Valley, as well as the ruins of the giants’ cities

• Explores 400 years of giant finds, including newspaper articles, first person accounts, state historical records, and illustrated field reports

• Reveals the Stonehenge-era megalithic burial complex on Catalina Island with over 4,000 giant skeletons, including kings more than 9 feet tall

• Includes more than 100 rare photographs and illustrations of the lost evidence

Drawing on 400 years of newspaper articles and photos, first person accounts, state historical records, and illustrated field reports, Richard J. Dewhurst reveals not only that North America was once ruled by an advanced race of giants but also that the Smithsonian has been actively suppressing the physical evidence for nearly 150 years. He shows how thousands of giant skeletons have been unearthed at Mound Builder sites across the continent, only to disappear from the historical record. He examines other concealed giant discoveries, such as the giant mummies found in Spirit Cave, Nevada, wrapped in fine textiles and dating to 8000 BCE; the hundreds of red-haired bog mummies found at sinkhole “cenotes” on the west coast of Florida and dating to 7500 BCE; and the ruins of the giants’ cities with populations in excess of 100,000 in Arizona, Oklahoma, Alabama, and Louisiana.

Dewhurst shows how this suppression began shortly after the Civil War and transformed into an outright cover-up in 1879 when Major John Wesley Powell was appointed Smithsonian director, launching a strict pro-evolution, pro-Manifest Destiny agenda. He also reveals the 1920s’ discovery on Catalina Island of a megalithic burial complex with 6,000 years of continuous burials and over 4,000 skeletons, including a succession of kings and queens, some more than 9 feet tall–the evidence for which is hidden in the restricted-access evidence rooms at the Smithsonian.

peace...

38. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Skywizard For This Post:

Billy (25th May 2014), Cardillac (25th May 2014), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2022), Ellisa (25th May 2014), ghostrider (25th May 2014), Joseph McAree (26th May 2014), Lefty Dave (25th May 2014), LifeAngel (25th May 2014), Lifebringer (26th May 2014), Mike Gorman (25th May 2014), Nasu (25th May 2014), raregem (26th May 2014), Robin (26th May 2014), Sebastion (25th May 2014), Swanette (25th May 2014), william r sanford72 (25th May 2014), wnlight (25th May 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 4 9 LastLast