+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: DARPA & CIA Jump Room To Mars......Andrew Basiago 28th Oct 2011...

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

Default Re: DARPA & CIA Jump Room To Mars......Andrew Basiago 28th Oct 2011...

This is all so very interesting. I have wondered about screen memories before - if this is the same as implanted memories - with regard to mind controlled subjects such as Brice Taylor and Cathy O'Brian (it would explain a lot - lol) but it hadn't occurred to me that this may be the case with Andrew Basiago. Having watched the recent Derren Brown experiment on mind control as posted by Tarka a few weeks ago nothing will surprise me any more. Anyway, like you Cider, I will keep watching/listening.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

Cidersomerset (11th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 353 posts

its interviews like these that im here for.... the release of this knowledge is TRULY FASCINATING i believe we are on the thresehold of technologys which we could only of dreamed of before .....imagine stepping through a door way which closes behind you and opening another and your on mars and its busy your in shock there is people walking past you with purpose like they have jobs to go to your in a city there is anti gravity vechiles John Lear states FIRMLY that our neighbouring planets ALL HAVE CIVILIZATIONS OF HUMANS most are more technolically advanced than we are and WHY NOT norman Bergrun found Ships in the rings of saturn which were over 1000 miles long not just 1 either THERE WERE A FEW OF THEM .......i consider John to be my friend online i have speaking to him for a couple of years now he is a charachter i will say that but he BELIEVES all this is TRUE ......WHY WOULD THEY HIDE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING FROM US ????

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

htthttp://www.v-j-enterprises.com/montauk.htmlp://

that link is horribly broken.

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/montauk.html
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Interview With Michael and Stephanie Relfe of the Mars Records
    Posted on February 8, 2000 by eve By Eve Lorgen
    The Mars Records, authored by Stephanie Relfe, is a 300-plus page document http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.com/mars_records.html chronicling the biofeedback sessions of her husband Michael who discovered he had been involved in a secret black project while in the Navy. Michael was astonished to find thathe had been living a double life as a covert operative for The Mars Defense Force. Some of his assignments were covert ops, piloting spacecraft, remote viewing, psychic defense and even psychic assassinations.

Michael’s recruitment, training and service for Mars Defense Force was carried out via sophisticated alien and military mind control technology. This included implants, hypno-programming, dissociation of specifically trained alter personalities, advanced psi training, speed learning, psi enhancing drugs and time travel. Michael’s case is unique and very important because he is one of a very handful of persons who have been able to clear, recall and deprogram the sophisticated alien and military mind programming. His success in memory retrieval and deprogramming is due to deliverance prayer and the excellent therapeutic skills of his wife, Stephanie Relfe. She uses a combination of biofeedback clearing sessions and kinesiology .

http://evelorgen.com/wp/articles/mil...-mars-records/

7. Link to Post #45
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Lightbulb Re: DARPA & CIA Jump Room To Mars......Andrew Basiago 28th Oct 2011...

Weirdly enough, I had some high security soldiers claim to either have guarded these facilities from BOTH ends or worked COMBAT rotations on either end. They were serious and stone faced when telling the stories of the other side of the rabbit hole... but you could never tell when they were pulling your leg... one guy had me going about a big foot story for half a night around a camp fire just as serious once.

They were either telling me the truth to read my reaction or practicing their stoic lying skills. These were guys with no unit patches on their uniforms, only Rank and had weird numbers on their name patches and never disclosed names. These were weird stories similar to this Besagio guy... A lot of details were shared... this was before this guy came up with all of the things from MARS etc...

They told me that MARS was not the only destination that could be reached by the OLD recovered device, but the one we built was only point to point... they said a lot of the stuff in the first 3 seasons of Stargate SG1 was pretty right on (Not the first time I have heard that in the Mil... wishful thinking maybe)... but who knows... they coulda been pulling my leg. It was a good 8 hour conversation as none of us were getting any sleep that cold a$$ night with hardly any gear.

FYI, all of the SMART soldiers know to STAY AWAY from anything DARPA. It is not really even a Military organization anymore at all. All of these groups are now haunted by SPOOKS and Evil critters... Soldiers are just disposable bugs to these groups...

I come from a long line of Military Intel family, I have been told by Mil and Civ people that I am a MILAB, but I do not quite buy it... no memories of that stuff... wife says I act out battle scenarios and shout out orders in my sleep but I was an Intel/Communications guy... so I chalk that up to watching to many movies and listening to tooo many war stories.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 10th May 2012 at 13:30.

8. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Thanks GoodeTXSG....Your experiance are the ones I tend to believe, as you say just enough to give you doubts and give them deniability if
    you did quote them , but only you know because you were looking them in the eye that it could be true!! Thanks for sharing ...Steve

9. Link to Post #47
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Thanks GoodeTXSG....Your experiance are the ones I tend to believe, as you say just enough to give you doubts and give them deniability if
    you did quote them , but only you know because you were looking them in the eye that it could be true!! Thanks for sharing ...Steve
    Thanks, I honestly couldn't tell you either way if the stories they told were true or if they were messing with me as an inside joke... but their descriptions of the other side were pretty cool and they did have me wide eyed and ears open.

10. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Andrew D. Basiago & Brett Stillings on their Mars class training -- 11.12.11

Uploaded by AwakeningCenterWA on 22 Dec 2011

Andrew D. Basiago discusses his Mars training with fellow classmate Brett Stillings over Skype. The two talk about other students they recall being in the class with them including Barack Obama, before they all teleported to the red planet in the 1980's.

William "Brett" Stillings is the first person to step forward to corroborate Andrew's assertions that he was part of secret government
    program that sent American citizens to the planet Mars via the use of teleportation technology.
    This event took place two days after their joint appearance on the Coast to Coast AM radio program from November 10, 2011.
    Recorded live at the Awakening Center WA on November 12, 2011

Filmed by Scott Mowry

I can't find a link to the rest of the above presentation..

=============================================================
    I have posted this as a seperate thread but will put it here for ref.....

Coast 2 Coast AM 10/11/11 Andy Basiago, Brett Stilling, Laura Eisenhower & Ed Dames

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...hower-Ed-Dames

UTube has taken down the link....

==========================================================
    Although the U/Tube for Ed Dames calling in is still up..

201111.10 Coast to Coast am Project Pegasus & Time Travel Andrew D. Basiago Ed Dames Calls.mov

Ed Dames rings into the show to denounce Andys claims.....and says
    he was in Germany when Andy & Brett said Ed was teaching them.
    But Ed Dames does give a cryptic answer and says it may be a different
    transpersonnel experiance.... Still inconclusive imho...

==========================================================

Default Andrew Basiago...5 th Dec 2011 interview on Late Night In The Midlands...

On the 10th of Nov 2011 Andrew was on coast where his claims of being instructed by major Ed Dames was catagorically
    refuted by the said Ed Dames. This was near the end of the interview and it did not ruffle Andrew to be accused of
    making it up, and he calmly said as far as he was concerned Ed was mistaken!!!...

So this is the first interview I've heard from Andrew since then and he is adament his story
    is true. If you are interested in the Andrew Basiago story then its worth a listen, cheers Steve..

http://www.latenightinthemidlands.co...n-the-midlands

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...n-The-Midlands...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 10th May 2012 at 18:00.

11. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member Logan's Avatar
    Thanks

Drama unfolding!

12. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,386 times in 1,629 posts

I'm reading James Rink's book Lone Wolf. He wrote the jump rooms are called Aeronautical Repositioning Chambers (ARC). Many Hitlon hotels have them and they're connected to the Montauk program. Illuminati members can teleport to other locations for rituals.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Harmony (20th April 2022)

14. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

I recently got a Coast To Coast membership and found an old Andy Basiago interview and decided to have a listen.

I have to say, his testimony is impressive; it is preposterously detailed. He offers names, dates, locations...and it's all effortless. True or not, to recall (or invent) experiences from the past like that, especially something as labyrinthine and convoluted as teleportation and time travel, is very impressive and convincing.

With no hesitation at all, he names very well-known people who were involved in these programs(former secretary of state Donald Rumsfeld and former governor of New Mexico Bill Richardson to name a couple). He doesn't have the slightest fear of being sued. And as far as I know, he hasn't been sued by any of the people he's named. That's telling.

He said something I didn't know before that I found quite interesting: that some algorithm created by Clif High predicted his emergence as an important whistleblower. Maybe someone here knows if Clif has ever commented on that?
    Last edited by Mike; 16th January 2024 at 21:25.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

ClearWater (17th January 2024), Harmony (22nd January 2024), Inversion (16th January 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd January 2024)

16. Link to Post #52
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

Quote Clif High, Asymetric Language Trend Analysis [ALTA], Interpretation and Predictions for 2009-2010,
    in The Shape of Things to Come,
    vol. 0, issue 2, Data Set Analysis 12,
    September 15, 2009,
    available on the World Wide Web at www.halfpasthuman.com:
    It is very likely that the ‘whistleblower’ who had been described in previous ALTA
    reports (see 1309) as emerging out of the period of the [coagulation] of the
    [government/officialdom of the USofA due to financial structure collapse] is a
    person by the name of [Andrew D. Basiago] who is the author of a paper titled
    “The Discovery of Life on Mars, 12/12/08 (PDF)” and that can be located at
    http://www.exopolitics.com/. The past forecast for this person who would make a
    [planetary impact] of such magnitude that [a second wave] of other [whistle-
    blowers] of all kinds would be drawn into the public view includes descriptors and
    archetypes that are currently being fulfilled by reports about Andrew’s paper.
    While it is curious that Washington State is some form of hotbed of woo-woo
    activity (Andrew is a Washington State resident), and the home to so many
    researchers working in the woo-woo world, nonetheless, the linguistics both
    around Andrew D. Basiago and by him reach to almost 34/thirty-four percent of
    the predicted linguistic set (actually quite significant levels when attempting to
    match personality to forecast at this early a stage). If we are correct, then the
    events of these next few months will raise the public profile of Andrew Basiago to
    a very high level within the mainstream media and that such presence in the
    media will climb over the next 9/nine months to a planetary level…

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Harmony (22nd January 2024), Inversion (22nd January 2024), Mike (24th January 2024), Yoda (22nd January 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3