+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 1 10 15 LastLast

Thread: Breatharianism, and living on Prana: a how-to guide

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

Default Re: Breatharianism, and living on Prana: a how-to guide

Quote Conk: Dawn, when you get your new bed pad make sure your legs are not too dry or you'll not make a good connection. I like to use some of the gel that medical techs use when applying the little electrical connectors to the body during tests.
    Thanks for the idea Conk. I've been sleeping on my bed pad for about 8-10 months now. (I'm not sure exactly... time flows by and I don't always keep exact track of it). My pad is made of cotton with carbon fibers woven though it in a grid formation.

When I studied earthing, I learned that a cloud of charged particles surrounds your body when in contact with the earths field. This cloud also changes the electrical circuits in the body. It eliminates pain throughout due to its effect on the blood. As soon as the body is surrounded by the electrical field of the earth, the blood cells un-clump and become rounded. This change in the blood allows it to circulate easily, bringing oxygen into every part of the body. A study of pain has shown that pain is a cry from the body for more oxygen in the effected area, so good blood flow eliminates it quickly. There are other factors that come into play too, such as the natural protection from EMFs that happens when we are well grounded.

The day I got my bed pad was the day I stopped waking up with painful joints and the feeling of arthritis. Now I awaken without any pain. Luckily I don't seem to need to moisturize my legs or feet for this to work. I highly recommend to everyone that they take simple steps to remain grounded during the day. It is so helpful!
    Last edited by Dawn; 22nd September 2012 at 01:01.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd October 2012), CdnSirian (20th October 2012), conk (26th September 2012), Jenci (22nd September 2012), Joe Sustaire (13th January 2019), Ol' Roy (22nd September 2012), Swan (22nd September 2012)

3. Link to Post #182
    United States Avalon Member PranaChild's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Dawn and fellow followers,

I'm really happy to have found this thread, as something very interesting has happened to me. I have had a lot of mental and physical health issues (anxiety, depression, mysterious numbing and tingling of limbs, lethargy, etc) Well I went to every doctor and have tried plenty of meds, with no relief or explanation of anything.

I used to be an athlete and have plenty of energy, but it just started depleting with everything happening to me. I mean, I had to drop out of Grad School, and then got a job but lost it, etc. So I've been living with my folks in Santa Barbara, California.

What's odd is that after all this started happening, I noticed that food felt rather "funny" like something about eating just wasn't the same. So anyway, I decided to try yoga and after my 2nd class of Ashtanga, I was on my mat laughing and then crying hysterically. It's like for the first time my soul met body. Most incredible feeling ever. So anyway, I'd walk around after class just filled with love and light, just feeling completely in the moment, and i had tons of energy. I felt non attached, completely free. All of a sudden my depression was alleviating.

Well what I noticed was everytime I ate, all these incredible feelings would go away, and what's more interesting was food became rather addicting. It's like I'd eat but never feel "full" and then just wanted to eat more. Hunger pangs didn't feel like "real" hunger, more like emotions moving through my solar plexus.

Anyway, I was rather confused so I went on living life the best I could, then I heard about bretharianism and this woman named Jasmuheen from a friend, so literally the next day I quit eating and drinking. I was alarmed that my body didn't even need water. I did this for 8 days and felt my body start cleaning right away. I mean, wow. The love I felt was absolutely divine. I felt completely connected to everyone and everything- no separation. My skin, my body, my eyes...wow I was transforming. The emotions were intense. I knew I had discovered my path.

I made the mistake of announcing what I was doing to some friends and got some support and some discouragement. Then what happened was my friend who told me about this found out what I was doing and actually came over to where I was housesitting and told me to stop! It's like he was instilling fear into me. He told me to drink water (my lips were really dry but this was part of the process i now realize) so I did drink water and it was so strange: It felt like the water was going down my air pipe, much how Dawn described. It felt horrible. My bliss was instantly gone. So after that I tried to eat some fruit, and ugh that felt terrible too! And strangely I just couldnt stop eating. I just ate so much fruit i felt sick. But this wasn't out of starvation, just to show that food was addicting.

So anyway, shortly after I returned home as my house sitting gig was over, and I was afraid to tell my parents because they just simply aren't openminded like that. I went back to eating out of fear. Fear that I wouldn't be accepted, and at social events how was I to explain why I wasn't eating, and how would I tell my family at the dinner table why I wasn't eating, etc. Well it's been several months and my lethargy, strange physical symptoms, anxieties, depression have returned.

I'll go a day without eating and feel fantastic, problem is I've walked around with so much fear my entire life, I'm afraid to stand strong and stay on the path I know is right for me. It's like I'm too worried about how I will appear socially.

I've recently not only discovered this thread but also Akahi and Camila, Genesis Sunfire, Oberom, Elitom Ben Yisrael, and a few others that are now pursuing this path. So I'm getting geared up to go for this again, I mean I have no choice if I want relief from all this suffering! I almost wish it wasn't my path, since it is just not very "accepted" yet but I suppose I just have to look at myself as an instrument, an example...see where it goes.

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 22nd September 2012 at 20:12.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to PranaChild For This Post:

CdnSirian (20th October 2012), conk (26th September 2012), Dawn (30th September 2012), eva08 (22nd October 2012), greybeard (22nd September 2012), Jenci (22nd September 2012), leavesoftrees (24th September 2012), moana (16th October 2012), noprophet (28th September 2012), realitycorrodes (23rd September 2012), RunningDeer (20th October 2012), Swan (22nd September 2012)

5. Link to Post #183
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by PranaChild (here)
    Hi Dawn and fellow followers,

I'm really happy to have found this thread, as something very interesting has happened to me.
    Welcome to the forum, PranaChild !

I added some paragraphs to your post to make it easier to read (hit ENTER twice to start a new paragraph.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

CdnSirian (20th October 2012), Dawn (30th September 2012), Jenci (22nd September 2012), Midnight Rambler (28th September 2012), RunningDeer (20th October 2012)

7. Link to Post #184
    Thanks

Quote PranaChild: The love I felt was absolutely divine. I felt completely connected to everyone and everything- no separation. My skin, my body, my eyes...wow I was transforming. The emotions were intense. I knew I had discovered my path.....
    I'll go a day without eating and feel fantastic, problem is I've walked around with so much fear my entire life, I'm afraid to stand strong and stay on the path I know is right for me. It's like I'm too worried about how I will appear socially.
    PranaChild: What a wonderful sharing. I am so happy I started this thread so that you could find it. You have given me the gift of receiving my gift. Very seldom do I get to really see how I effect the world, and you have given me this gift. I'd like to encourage you to stay with your fear... that is to feel it fully and not let it drive you into taking actions in alignment with it. Your story pulls at my heart in ways that are so deep because I let the fear of 'not fitting in' change my behavior. I definitely would choose differently today if I thought I could!

One thing that is very clear to me is that the digestive organs also digest emotions. If there is food in the body then these emotions get stuck. Rivers of intense emotions can move rapidly through the body when it is not hampered by digestion. Is it possible that your body is processing and releasing fear that it has been storing?

I might also suggest that you just might be feeling the level of fear that is present in the people around you. I know that I often experience the anxiety and fear of others. it often takes me a bit of time to realize that these are not originating within me personally, but emanating from others around me.

Really, at this point you are your own authority and I am so honored that you took the time to write a post for us all to read.

In Gratitude.... Dawn
    Last edited by Dawn; 23rd September 2012 at 05:04.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd October 2012), eaglespirit (23rd September 2012), eva08 (22nd October 2012), Jenci (23rd September 2012), RunningDeer (20th October 2012), Swan (23rd September 2012), TraineeHuman (29th September 2012)

9. Link to Post #185
    Thanks

PranaChild, I went to bed last night after reading your post and awoke with excitement and bright expectation as I thought of you. I hope you choose to follow your invitation into a new way of being with your body. Do you realize how much freedom this is offering you?
    ***It will not matter what economic times show up, you will not be at their mercy because you will never need to purchase or find food.
    ***It will not matter how many poisons are put into water and food because you will not be relying on them to sustain you.
    ***Your body will easily be able to process energy without becoming bogged down with toxins and waste.

Though you feel alone and unsupported I understand there are over 10,000 breatharians in the world. If you chose to go ahead and follow what feels natural and correct to you at this time, you will be helping all of humanity. You will be carving a path in consciousness which will allow others to make your choice too and with greater ease. You have inspired me.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

CdnSirian (20th October 2012), greybeard (23rd September 2012), Jenci (23rd September 2012), RunningDeer (20th October 2012), seko (23rd September 2012)

11. Link to Post #186
    Netherlands Avalon Member joamarks's Avatar
    Thanks

hello pranachild.

your story sounds very familiar. thanks for sharing.

i have a few thoughts about it, maybe its some help to you.

there are more ways leading to Rome. (a Dutch saying)

take your steps into not eating small and slow.
    i don't know if you have experience in (juice) fasting, try this first a few times.
    give your body and mind some time to get acquaintance with the concept of not eating.

the detoxification will help you to cope with the mental and physical health issues.

meanwhile think about the change it will bring for your life.
    especially for your social life.
    be prepared to lose some near friends who won't understand. (ever)

you don't need to haste
    there is nothing wrong with eating food.
    mostly its about what you eat or more specific in what configuration.

have you tried different diets? did it improve or change your situation?

i ask this because it's kind of dangerous to couple your mental and physical health issues to eating.
    even if you couple positive things like dawn is saying in her last reply.

it is a big thing to do all this by your self in an impulsive action
    i think you need one nearby friend or at least an expert on the internet to help you.
    someone with experience or trust, which can interfere when its not going so well.

or maybe you have found some sort of inner guidance to get you through?

did you read about Hira Ratan Manek sungazing?
    im practicing it for a year now (im doing 8 minutes now, we don't have much sun here in holland )
    it doesn't require a food stop but has the same goals.

but most of all it's a good practice to ground your body and at the same time get a more "lightly perspective" on life.

be aware that if you don't eat, you will be kind of high and float a few feet above ground.
    its a wonderful feeling but nothing new if you are an experienced practitioner of fasting.

do you have experience to earth yourself thoroughly?

the downside of floating is that you may lose touch with the thing "they, in general" call "reality"

i think you are on the right path, and i like you to know your not the only one here with the difficulty to digest all the fear here in the world.

greetings from holland

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joamarks For This Post:

CdnSirian (20th October 2012), conk (22nd October 2012), Dawn (26th September 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (20th October 2012), RunningDeer (20th October 2012)

13. Link to Post #187
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,984 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Because electrically, ground is ground, no matter how you find it. I'd guess there are some intangible benefits from being exposed directly to Mother Earth, however. Much more of an emotional connection than from a ground plug in the house.
    I would guess that the emotional connection would be a big factor in earthing's benefits

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

CdnSirian (20th October 2012), Dawn (30th September 2012), RunningDeer (20th October 2012)

15. Link to Post #188
    United States Avalon Member PranaChild's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you Dawn. I feel really supported here. This is crazy, what's happening. My body really truly doesn't want anything, not even a drop of water. I understand that Victor Truviano didn't drink water for 3 years or something. Well what's happened is my heart just completely erupted in a yoga class. All I feel/see is God/the Divine everywhere. I hear it in music, I see it no matter where I am, even if I'm in the middle of a noisy city... Everything around me is art, and I feel like I'm on a stage playing some sort of role here on Earth.

Although I'm feeling bursts of love and joy, I"m also feeling severe anxiety and feeling ungrounded. I am NOT a meditator so this will be quite a challenge for me. I feel like i can be anywhere doing anything, with anyone! So what should I do?? My feelings of attachments are fading, I'm feeling energetic and agile, my vocal chords are clear and what I speak is very precise. My skin has turned a beautiful golden tan color, my hair doesn't need shampoo..

I'm not in control here... But I'm still TRYING to be. My ego is fighting ferociously! I run to the fridge but then just stare at the food, I just don't want to ingest it, even though I think I do. The hunger pangs are quite annoying, and as Dawn states, they are emotions moving through. I have a feeling these pangs will lessen.

I used to take medication for anxiety/depression but it never worked. I was always a sucker for wanting a quick fix. So now all my anxieties are coming out naturally whether I like it or not. IT's funny I swallowed a grape the other day and my body just writhed and i felt so blocked, my divine connection faded. I just started crying and went for a long walk.

I don't really know what to do with my time. Days go by so slow because I'm stuck with my thoughts going a million miles an hour. I'm considering getting a full time job but uncertain about that too. My mind thinks about getting a full time job, but then right after, thinks about going to a cave! I"m a strange incarnation, I have a lot of garbage up there that needs emptying! I just want love and peace! I'll have to keep going with this process.

<3 Amy

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PranaChild For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd October 2012), CdnSirian (20th October 2012), Dawn (30th September 2012), Fox (1st October 2014), noprophet (28th September 2012), RunningDeer (20th October 2012)

17. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

Quote PranaChild: I don't really know what to do with my time. Days go by so slow because I'm stuck with my thoughts going a million miles an hour.
    Your sharing is so deep and so personal. Please continue as there are others who need to find your story. It is important to share. When I went through this I did not keep a diary or tell another living soul what was happening so my path is hazy and lost in incomplete memories. Yours is fresh, and so important.

I also went through not knowing what to do with my time. My answer was to walk in nature. I also had so much energy and vitality that I never slept during that time. I did rest my body each night for 1.5-2.5 hours until it was ready to rise. That left about 22 hours of awake time, and the rest of the world was asleep during much of that time.

Walking in the hills connected me to the natural world in a very deep way. I believe this deep connection is the birth right of all humans, however we have lost this over the time we have lived on the planet. Developing this deep connection gives you a fountainhead of power which you can tap into at any time, even when you are not in nature. You can use this tremendous energy reservoir to create with. As you continue to cleanse deeply you will suddenly 'know' of a change that needs to be made in the world Then you will be able to tap into the earths power grid to accomplish it. That is how I have done some of the 'miracles' I hint at from time to time. These 'miracles' were not ego directed. In each case I suddenly 'knew' that something needed to shift in the world, and I just allowed myself to be the conduit that did the work.

When I was in the state you are reporting, a man appeared during a break at a workshop I was attending. He said to me... I have this tape set and I have been instructed to give it to you. He handed me a recorded class that retailed at the time for about $400.00, then vanished into the crowd. When I went home and listened to the first tape it said.... 'walk in the woods at night and you will be met by a teacher'. So, I simply began to do that every night, after my body was done resting. About 1:30AM each night I walked into the woods. There I was met by a 'teacher' who showed me how to connect with the earth's grid and with all of nature. It was some of the BEST time I have every spent in my life. Not only was it delightful, but I learned something so profound and beyond price, that I have met very few who know it. I learned how to become a PERSON OF POWER.

I am NOT (!!!) telling you this so that you will in some way think I am amazing. I am telling you of one path you can take. It is my belief that this path is open to anyone who chooses it. I am glad I choose this particular university.
    Last edited by Dawn; 30th September 2012 at 21:57.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

4evrneo (2nd October 2012), CdnSirian (20th October 2012), conk (1st October 2012), Joe Sustaire (13th January 2019), leavesoftrees (1st October 2012), RunningDeer (20th October 2012), seko (30th September 2012)

19. Link to Post #190
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 994 posts

Dawn... I only just found and read this thread of yours... This Is Astounding Knowledge!

I think I understand your reasons for not 'keeping up with the practice'... Most people need / seek friendship and connections with others. Most do not wish to be to 'alone'. Being 'different' takes it's toll - in many ways. I know this well.

I can only hope to achieve even a fraction of such an experience, but will make every effort to do so.

Thank You for being So open and supportive in relating these wondrous gifts of understanding!

In Unity Peace and Love

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd October 2012), CdnSirian (20th October 2012), RunningDeer (20th October 2012)

21. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

Quote Kindred: I think I understand your reasons for not 'keeping up with the practice'... Most people need / seek friendship and connections with others. Most do not wish to be to 'alone'. Being 'different' takes it's toll - in many ways. I know this well.

I can only hope to achieve even a fraction of such an experience, but will make every effort to do so.
    When I started to write about this on Avalon I was filled with fear, for I had never publicly disclosed much of the info I have shared here. There were choice points where I could have said 'NO' in my life. To be totally honest, I did choose 'NO' at some of these points. However this is not the path of an ego, it is the path chosen by my higher self (some would say God, but I choose not to use that word much as it has been abused by so many). I have written this blog so that others will not feel so 'alone' when they choose to say 'YES'. I wish someone had laid out bread crumbs on the path for me, with simple language, so I could have had some moral support ... perhaps it would have eased my way a bit.

This path is not for the faint of heart. If you read this thread carefully you will see where I was attacked for publishing it in the beginning. The words said in posts were a small part of this attack. The large part of the energy was directed at me personally and I definitely experienced it as an attempt to shut me up. After all these years, I am strong and I have been 'winning' such 'battles' for many years. This is the hero's journey that we are speaking of in this thread. Everyone is asked to 'step up to the plate' and take this journey in one way or another.

I'm glad you found this small offering of love from me and those who contributed. You will find that you can reach through the words of this thread and connect directly to me if you need to. I'm sure it is the same with others who have had the courage to 'go public' on this thread.

And.. this being said... I am not 'fully enlightened' .... I am no longer sure that is a goal that can be reached. Rather, to me, this path keeps unfolding and going deeper. Please don't think I am claiming to be special in some way. I have simply been traveling this 'pathless path' for a while and I have the ability to reach out a hand from time to time to support others who are in need of extra strength.... and like all of those before me, I am able to lend this support from many levels in consciousness... not just in the 3D world.
    Last edited by Dawn; 1st October 2012 at 22:10.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

4evrneo (2nd October 2012), CdnSirian (20th October 2012), Fox (1st October 2014), greybeard (1st October 2012), Joe Sustaire (13th January 2019), RunningDeer (20th October 2012)

23. Link to Post #192
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    ...and becoming free of the death program.

No reason to buy into the culture of death. Very intriguing book.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd October 2012), CdnSirian (20th October 2012), Dawn (14th October 2012), RunningDeer (20th October 2012)

25. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

I am having a wonderful experience staying in touch with someone who has made posts on this thread. This person has decided to go fully into the path they are called to go on... breatharianism. I wish I could share more, however I feel it is their story to share- not mine.

In my own process I found this delightful video about an 8 day process which very easily takes participants into breatharianism. It is worth seeing because this takes away the idea that the transition into breatharianism needs to be difficult. Enjoy!

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

CdnSirian (20th October 2012), Jenci (20th October 2012), norman (20th October 2012), RunningDeer (20th October 2012)

27. Link to Post #194
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

I met Dick Gregory when he was into his Breatharian thing. He was DAM SKINNY!

Remember this book?
    http://www.rawfoodinfo.com/catalog/b...1stcentur.html

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

CdnSirian (20th October 2012)

29. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

Quote Arrowind:

Remember this book? http://www.rawfoodinfo.com/catalog/b...1stcentur.html
    Arrowind, your remarks lead me to believe that you might not have read the entire thread? When you take the time to look into this subject you will find that living on prana is not a way to get thin. People do loose weight often, however they usually stabilize and become very muscular at some point. (this is mentioned in the video above) Personally I did not either loose nor gain weight during the time I was a breatharian. That was many years ago and my body was already healthy and muscular, so there was no change in body size or dimension during the month or so that I did not eat or drink. In one of the books mentioned in this link the author speaks about first loosing and then gaining back weight, all while in the process of transformation during the first 2 months as a breatharian.

This topic is very interesting... and it is truly 'out of the box' that normal human consciousness puts us all into.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd October 2012), CdnSirian (20th October 2012), conk (22nd October 2012), gripreaper (20th October 2012), Jenci (20th October 2012), RunningDeer (20th October 2012)

31. Link to Post #196
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

I'm glad I re-engaged with this thread. Re the stresses or anxieties that may come up - recently I saw an out-of-the-box nutritionist and he told me:

Go sit under a tree. Put one hand over your hard and Hum. Don't worry about Om or Aum - just hum, for about ten minutes. He said that the negative energy/emotions/frequency would be removed.

This is a person who has suffered (in the past) targeted psychic attacks, that kind of thing. He is still being stalked. Yet he is now one of the happiest and most optimistic people I know.

He talks to all the elementals every day when he wakes up. He feels so protected even though his premises are entered regularly. He laughs about it.

I've had the breatharian issue on my radar for a while. Not ready yet, but I have no doubts about it. 25 years ago I had a room mate telling me about it. Unfortunately he was very conflicted philosophically and committed suicide. So I thought "yeah right". But now I see it newly.

I think we are connecting with parallel selves who are doing it. The overlap comes and goes, but it's there.

Dawn, you've inspired me to buy kefir grains and next will be making saeurkraut. Thank you so much for all your threads!

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Dawn (25th December 2014), eva08 (22nd October 2012), Jenci (20th October 2012), RunningDeer (20th October 2012)

33. Link to Post #197
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    Quote Arrowind:

Arrowind, your remarks lead me to believe that you might not have read the entire thread? When you take the time to look into this subject you will find that living on prana is not a way to get thin.
    Why would you say that? Since Gregory is the only person Ive ever seen that claimed to do the breatharian thing Im just telling what I saw.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Dawn (20th October 2012)

35. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

Here is a guy that doesnt eat or drink, and actually he is quite skinny but hes been doing this for many years. His case has been medically confirmed and its one of my favorite stories regarding breatharianism. Wiley Brooks is another famous story.

https://youtube.com/watch?v==related

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Dawn (20th October 2012), Jenci (20th October 2012)

37. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

Quote Arrowind:
    Quote Arrowind, your remarks lead me to believe that you might not have read the entire thread? When you take the time to look into this subject you will find that living on prana is not a way to get thin.
    Quote Why would you say that? Since Gregory is the only person Ive ever seen that claimed to do the breatharian thing Im just telling what I saw.
    Sorry if my reply seemed sharp Arrowind, I am concerned that your remarks might lead others to think that breatharians somehow do not get nourishment from their method of living, or that breatharians are skinny. Some are skinny, and some are quite fat. In fact, I know a woman who is a breatharian and is obese. She thought her countenance would become thin through this method of living, but it has not changed her appearance at all.

I started this thread to open people's minds to the possibility that there is another way of living. It can lead to glowing health, and a continuous feeling of love and joy that is beyond description. It also can lead to freedom from the human conscious patterns of lack which bind the rest of humanity.

At last count by Jasmuheen (based on her classes) there are an estimated 10,000+ people on the planet who are living this way. Most do not speak about it very often because of the judgement of others. For example, I did not tell anyone that I was a breatharian because I did not wish to be looked as separate from those around me until years later. The Avalon member I mentioned who is in touch with me and has been a breatharian for 21 days now. This person is living without eating food or drinking liquid. They are having a terrible time at home. This person is actually going to have to move from home because of family judgements and anger about this lifestyle.

This idea is very threatening to people.... because it breaks so many approved paradigms of thinking.

If you didn't need to eat or drink in order to have glowing health and a very long life then....
    what are kitchens for?
    what are toilets for?
    what are restaurants for?
    what are you working so hard to buy groceries for?
    what is an organic garden for?
    what is a farmer for?
    what are grocery stores and distribution centers for?
    why would anyone care if TPTB poison the food and water... so what?!
    what would modern medicine be good for
    and so on and so on....

This information is even more threatening than plans for free energy. TPTB DO NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT THIS!

A population that is not caught in the need to feed themselves is an uncontrollable population
    Last edited by Dawn; 20th October 2012 at 19:22.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd October 2012), eva08 (22nd October 2012), Jenci (20th October 2012)

39. Link to Post #200
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,984 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)

Go sit under a tree. Put one hand over your hard and Hum. Don't worry about Om or Aum - just hum, for about ten minutes. He said that the negative energy/emotions/frequency would be removed.
    Ten minutes of humming puts you in the zone. If ever you are having difficulty stilling the mind, start humming.
    Humming is also beneficial for pain in the body. hum into the affected body part and see what happens

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd October 2012), Dawn (25th December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 1 10 15 LastLast