+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 12 15 LastLast

Thread: Breatharianism, and living on Prana: a how-to guide

1. Link to Post #21
    Switzerland On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Default Re: Breatharianism, and living on Prana: a how-to guide

Hi Bill!

Yes, it is a very strong resonation especially after the my experiences in Peru and Rapa Nui in June!

I have a very strong feeling that this is part of the puzzle that has been hidden from us intentionally. But it(the Science) is being revealed to each and everyone who is opening themselves to this science in their own unique way.

Perhaps "Earth changes" could also correspond to "Body changes" in relation to the planet as we are cells on this "Wonderful Being".
    “To be or become a master is to be or become something other than the Flow; something other than the Present Unfolding. It’s actually to move in the wrong direction.”

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Nortreb For This Post:

Calz (15th November 2011), Caren (15th November 2011), CdnSirian (15th November 2011), Dawn (15th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (14th November 2011), Limor Wolf (14th November 2011), Lisab (14th November 2011), Lord Sidious (14th November 2011), NovellSol (4th May 2013), ROMANWKT (14th November 2011), seko (14th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 353 posts

Thank you very much Dawn for sharing your experience
    Breatharianism is something I got interested in after seeing a documentary about it from an Austrian filmmaker called Peter-Arthur Straubinger: "In the Beginning There Was Light"
    Here you can see the trailer with english subtitles-unfortunately there is not the full movie on youtube

The first half of the movie shows people who life from "air" featuring Jasmuheen, Prahlad Jani, an overweight Russian lady and others
    They are also scientists and doctors talking about this phenomena.
    The other part features scientists like Fritz-Albert Popp, Dean Radin, Rupert Sheldrake and their approach to Breatharianism.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Zampano For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th March 2012), Andrew (14th November 2011), Caren (15th November 2011), CdnSirian (15th November 2011), christian (14th November 2011), Dawn (15th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (14th November 2011), Limor Wolf (14th November 2011), Lisab (14th November 2011), Lord Sidious (14th November 2011), NancyV (15th November 2011), phimonic (17th November 2011), ROMANWKT (14th November 2011), Rosco1 (17th November 2011), seko (14th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    This is one reason I love this forum, sometimes you come across a thread that can be literally life changing.
    Isn't it amazing how one can sometimes think they know so much and then come across something that makes them feel just like a nugget all over again? The more I learn, the more I keep re-inventing the feeling of being a novice.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Aetheric Traveler For This Post:

Calz (15th November 2011), Caren (15th November 2011), CdnSirian (15th November 2011), Dawn (15th November 2011), jessamy99 (14th November 2011), Jonathon (15th November 2011), Limor Wolf (14th November 2011), Lisab (14th November 2011), Lord Sidious (14th November 2011), ROMANWKT (14th November 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Great Britain Avalon Member jessamy99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 times in 178 posts

Dear Dawn,

I have written about my childhood here and will copy it into this post.
    I apologise for the length. I have more but that will have to be in a separate post.
    With love, Jessamy.

When I was born children used to fly around the room like hot potatoes. My eldest brother told me this once and I rolled up laughing with tears pouring down my face. I was one of those flying potatoes!!

I was born in 1951, the youngest of four. My eldest brother, Johnny, was 11, my sister, Madeleine, was 10. (As a matter of fact, I was born on her tenth birthday). My other brother, Christopher, was 18 months. I was an accident. The result of an attempted reconciliation between my parents, my mother and her second husband.

My mother was so disheartened when she realised she had three children, a second failure of a marriage, and another baby on the way, she went into a big depression (a popular activity in our family) and drank a bottle of 1001 carpet cleaner. She was four months pregnant with me at the time. She had also been hit in the stomach with a mop handle by my father in one of his uncontrollable rages.

My grandmother told me she sat next to my mum for four hours while the doctors banged her chest and brought her back to life. I have no way of verifying this as the Irish blood in the family tends to alter facts and improve stories, particularly if they are tragic.

I was always in another world, from the beginning. I was waiting and watching and flying out of my body. I remember one day trying to sit up, but the reigns that tied me to the pram wouldn't allow much movement. I gave up and went back to flying. The family thought at one point that I might have learning disabilities as I was content to lie asleep for so long. I was keeping my head down!

My earliest memories are of rows. I remember hiding under the kitchen table, with the clumps of fluff and the dust. This was my air-raid shelter when things began to fly around the room. My eldest brother introduced me to this safe haven, and my other haunt. I would squeeze under the bed and curl up on the wooden floorboards, fingering the bed springs and sucking the two middle fingers of my left hand. I can still hear the shouts, screams and thuds echoing through the floor. Johnny told me to stay there until he came to get me. I did.

I would go flying with my angel friend, far into space and learn all sorts of important things with him. I was separated from the family by a wide space. I would be looking through my eyes from a great distance. I was in charge of making sure my mother was ok. I used to hold her hand and take her pain through myself and out of my feet into the ground. Sometimes I would put my tiny hand on her feverish brow and take her headaches away too. I was told to look after her and I did.

Johnny was our mum then. He used to protect us, (my father was there for the weekends), feed us, put us to bed and tuck us in, read us a story, make our breakfast, take us for walks, and most of all, he used to love us all and somehow we felt safe. He was 12, 13, 14, and 15. Meals were erratic and often missed altogether.

My sister hid inside herself and I have few memories of her. My other brother, Chris, bullied me all through our childhoods.

I used to lie awake waiting for mum to come in. I liked to see her come home before I went to sleep. We moved house so often, but we all had our own plate, knife, fork and spoon, and home was wherever they were.

Mum needed to be looked after. She was not capable of looking after us. She was too depressed and she drank too much. The fights she had with my father gave her high blood pressure, three times higher than normal she told me. I'm not sure what that means exactly, but it certainly sounds bad. She was put on Benzedrine because of her depression. Benzedrine kills you in the end anyway, so mum told me. She was a lost cause, or she felt it.

I'm not sure if it was before this, or later, but mum got pregnant again with my father, during another reconciliation perhaps. Anyway, she lost the baby because they had a fight and he kicked her downstairs, so she had her tubes cut, what with the blood pressure etc. My father had a violent temper which he could feel coming and couldn't control. Mind you, mum could be extremely provocative, and they were both the sort of people who had to be right, so it was unavoidable really.

By this time I had learned how to close my eyes and lift mum's bad moods off her. I found this helped keep the harmony at home.

Several times, Johnny had to run to the Police station, to get help in case mum got killed. She used to talk about it all to me when I was seven and older. Most of what she told me I still remember happening. My dad was Polish, and flew Spitfires in the Battle of Britain. He was very brave in the war, and got medals etc, but he won't talk about that. He had shell shock after the atrocities of the war, and had treatment after he and mum split up finally.

After being on the Benzedrine for a while, mum called us all to her bedside. She used to spend most of the day in bed, even then. I was two or three. She had an announcement to make, and we were to listen and pay attention very carefully. She was very likely going to die soon, and we were to be very brave and try to keep together, and Johnny was to be in charge. I remember the others crying. I don't remember if I did, but it's quite likely that I did if only out of sympathy. I didn't believe in death though.

Later that afternoon, Johnny took me for a little walk. He sat me on a wall and told me he had something very important to discuss with me. He said "It's quite possible that mummy may die. Do you understand what that means?" I understood perfectly. I remembered my birth still. I remember feeling such sorrow and compassion for this dear boy, who was so grown up, and so very scared and alone. I put my arms round his neck and told him I did understand, but he mustn't worry because mummy was not going to die. Not yet. Not for a long time. Of course he didn't believe me, but I knew. I also knew it was impossible to convince him, so I just hugged him and told him I loved him. He was so brave.

Soon after, mum met a man in one of the bars she went to, who worked for a magazine called Weekend. She was pouring out her troubles to him and he asked if he could print her story in the magazine, or better still, she could write it herself. So she did. She wrote all her despair and worry about dying and leaving four children behind. Johnny and Madeleine went to boarding schools, which their father paid for, but in the holidays mum wanted us to stay together.

I can remember the sacks of letters arriving. I can remember mum opening letter after letter, some with money, some with comfort, and some offering to take all four of us into their families. I remember mum weeping and laughing and feeling a bit like Christmas, only better. Mum talked to us a bit then. It was like having a party.

Chris and I started school at a little kindergarten when I was four. I had a best friend called Alexandria. One day sitting in the classroom filling in my copy book with beautiful lines of italics, I wondered what it would be like to be her. The next thing I knew I was sitting on her chair and looking out of her eyes. It satisfied my curiosity and I don't remember trying it again.

She gave up the Benzedrine and started to get better. She became a childminder, and we had a succession of other children staying with us, none of whom I remember. I was too engrossed with my invisible friend, and I preferred his company to anyone else's apart from Johnny or mum. I was a loner. I had invisible company.

John took us to Singapore. It was wonderful. Swimming underwater became my favourite pastime. I collected animals, a puppy which I was allowed to keep, called Shandy. She slept on my bed. A kitten called Cat the Cat. She had a kink in her tail. She slept in my bed too. We only had morning school, and all afternoons to swim or go for walks in the jungle. I would go the beach and swim out to join the Indonesian fishermen. I understood them perfectly somehow, and they always waved to me to join them.

I became one of best Jacks players in the RAF school, and I could do the drain-walk better than most. I was bright and found maths and english easy. I got 100% for my 11 plus in maths. I was in the A stream. Chris was bright too and went into the grammar school there. We were doing well.

We had the most wonderful holidays in Malaya, in a place called Jahore Bahru. There were miles of white sand, and we stayed in rest houses on stilts on the beach. The palm trees dropped coconuts, and if you picked them young enough, you could eat the white meat with a teaspoon, like white of a boiled egg.

In the mornings when we got up, the beach would be seething with hermit crabs, shifting in a mass. If you stamped your foot, they would all disappear down their holes, so you could walk to the sea. Jellyfish and starfish were common enough not to be interesting.

At our school we had to decide which religion we were out of Church of England, Methodist or Catholic. I found the C of E annoying as the vicar always smiled at the Air Vice Marshal's son. I tried Catholic and found, as it was all in Latin, that although the incence smelled lovely and I enjoyed the singing, it did not feel like religion to me. I stuck to Methodist as they had puppets for the children. This again was not religion to me but it was quite fun.

During one of our holidays we went to a Buddhist temple. Here, for the first time, I heard the sound of silence. This was what I recognised. That was all I knew. On another occasion, I remember going into the jungle with my dog. I sat under a tree and I worked out the whole of life. I decided that there were many many worlds all one second apart. When we saw ghosts it was someone on the next world remembering a previous life. It made sense to me at the time. I also used to draw many many pictures of what now I would call little grey men. I have no explanation for this.

John was good to us. He would swim with us, give me rides on his shoulders. He was never allowed to tell us off. Mum was in charge of permissions and punishments. He had little to do with us except for holidays and picnics. I think for a time he was proud of us, and dreamt we were his own.

After three years we returned to England and Chris and I went to a boarding school. This was hard as my psychic traits became a huge problem for me. I was unable to eat without the most crippling stomach aches. I was given all sorts of medicines for this - none worked. I found in the end it was simpler not to eat so often. Once I went for three weeks with only water. Usually I ate in the evening so I could go to bed after and curl up with a hot water bottle. I still do this.

I also stopped sleeping. I would sleep for two hours and that was enough. I was put in charge of waking people who wanted a midnight feast. I also completed all the text books of maths that we were using in the night. I wrote essays and poems. Then when I had run out of ideas, I started to go out for midnight walks. The river and the pine forests called me. I had a few special friends among the trees. The magic of the frost on the grass under my often bare feet, the wind in the clouds over the moon, the silence of the pine forest, all reminded me of the Buddhist temple. I was in complete bliss. I had also learned to move silently when escaping from the boarding house.

Another difficulty I had was that my body had become very sensitive and I found it hard to be touched. In fact, if anybody on the other side of the Hall walked past me, it felt as though they were brushing my body. This became hard on the London underground and caused me physical pain,.

At night I practised sleeping and staying the observer. I managed to get out of my body and see what other students were doing down the corridor. Then I would go and see if I had seen it correctly. I also had dreams that happened about minor things to do with friends or lessons. I used to fly to see if mum was ok. She was happy with John.

I was interested in Buddhism and decided I would practise Right Speech. For a term I only spoke when it was necessary. This was only when asked a question. I was sent to the Head at the end of the term as she was worried about me. I was fine.

I did automatic writing and W would write and draw through me. My doodles - as I called them - filled a drawer at home.

Another symptom at this time was that I could hear thoughts. This became slightly embarrasing one day. A girl came and asked me why her boyfriend had given her up. I said I couldn't understand it as I thought she was a really nice person. She burst into tears and ran off. It turned out that she had asked me to help her with maths homework and had not mentioned this to anybody.

I still had regular contact with my angel friend. He called himself Watcher or W for short and always showed me an eye rather like and Egyptian eye as his signature. There was a period where the students decided that Ouija boards were the thing. Strange things happened like glasses flying across the room and smashing. One of the masters asked me to see if I could help stop this craze. I just asked W one night to help. The next day, several of the younger students came to me and said they had had nightmares about this and they were never going to do it again. I did nothing. W did.

When I was 15, I had more friends in the boarding houses than anyone, so one of the masters told me. I refused to be part of any clique. I only talked to people on their own, since I couldn't be bothered with cocktail party chat, or passing the time of day. But I had good talks with everyone who came my way. Sixth form boys were always coming to me for advice about their succession of girlfriends. They were all like brothers to me.

During the school holidays I went to the Buddhist summer school. I remember Christmas Humphreys who was the chairman of the Buddhist society then, talking and saying that none of us in that room would ever be enlightened for years to come. I was surprised that he said this. How did he know? I didn't believe it.

I also met a man at the same summer school who had a gate using experience in the present moment to experience being one with God and all that is. This was much more up my alley. There was a Tibetan man there who was a Rinpoche and who founded a Tibetan monastery in Scotland. I went there twice. It was a beautiful place in Eskdalemuir.

I also started learning meditation and was initiated with a mantra when I was 15. I studied Sanskrit under a Brahmin sage who was full of humility. I would walk across London from Clapham to Chalk Farm to sit at his feet and chant the alphabet. He always gave me my bus fare home. He used to say - You see the television set, but I am the programme. Feel the vibration of ether going from your heart to the sun, moon and stars. From them to your heart. I loved to be there more than anything else.

Odd things happened to me when I lived in London. I remember one time when I was walking to a cafe to meet a friend. There was a huge poster advertising the Incredible String Band. They had written a song about one of my friends at the Buddhist summer school. I thought "Wouldn't that be nice?" and forgot about it as I had no money at all. When I got to the cafe, early as always, a group of people were sitting at a table. One of them came to me and asked if I would like to go to see the Incredible String Band at the Albert Hall that evening as one of their party had dropped out. I said I couldn't go as I had promised to meet a friend. Just then, my friend arrived and apologised that she couldn't stay with me as she had terrible flu and was going to bed. So I went to the Albert Hall after all.

This sort of thing happened all the time. I was also able to see what had happened to people. I was frequently asked to get rid of ghosts and I used to sit, make contact, bles and love them so they could rest easy. I could fly still with my angel friend. He often healed through me and I could take pains away.

The trouble was that I was made into a sort of party piece by my friend and I didn't really like that.

I decided to go to college to train as a teacher of special needs and I went to Birmingham. This helped me to lose contact with the people who had used me for entertainment. I told nobody about my abilities and started a new life.

Of course I still managed to do some healing, particularly on then children I worked with. I loved my job and only retired from it last December.

I still found certain things difficult. I had two marriages which were both under one year as I simply could not eat three times a day and sleep eight hours a night.

I had a daughter who is now 28. She was also very sensitive and was horrendously abused by her father. We dealt with court cases for over six years. I still feel bad about my judgement.

Then a dear friend of mine died. I had met him through my daughter as he was the father of one of her friends. This was a huge shock for us both. After this my psychic abilities returned full blast. I had a number of experiences where my friend David and I had long conversations and W was very much around me.

I joined a group that was a course to help people communicate with their spirit guides. This was wonderful and I had many beautiful experiences.

At that time, someone asked me what W looked like. So, I asked W to show me. He showed me at least 100 faces, and some animals too, laughing. What would you like me to look like, he asked, a white persian cat to match the carpet? I said I wanted to see what he really looked like. I was shown a pillar of light, like a tornado, reaching up to the furthest stars. It was so bright, it hurt my eyes. With it came the familiar feeling of intense gentleness, and great strength.

This is strange to be writing about W, as I usually don't talk about him. I am not in any way a spiritualist. I have been haunted by the dead, many times, although haunted sounds wrong. They have visited and made me laugh, and talked in the usual familiar way. They have always felt full of gaity and laughter bubbling over. It must be a nice place to go. Somewhere I read that death may be like a birth into another place. If so, it seems quite a happy place to be.

I have also heard that we choose our lessons in this life. I look back and wonder what the lessons were, and whether I will have to repeat them. It feels rather like having an exam - no memories or text books allowed. Once you are born you are on your own. I hope I have learned something in this life. One thing I always try to do is to laugh. I always feel very happy - bursting with it, if left alone. It just seems so exciting to be here. But I do feel sad for people who are unhappy. It is not always something you can resolve for them.

Now, older, I can live a normal life - do the shopping and pay bills, and all the rest of the humdrum stuff. When I was younger my head was in the clouds, I was told frequently - on another planet probably. Not just my head either - the whole lot was somewhere else watching it all like a film. I still fly in the night, and to faraway places that are not in this world. Colours are quite different. Bright, flourescent, transparent. The eyes of the mind are blinded by them - cannot even see - the brightness takes some getting used to.

I have no religion as such - but I am probably the most religious out of all the people I know. I believe that you should love, to the best of your ability, not only the neighbours, but also the strangers. And most importantly - yourself. If the latter is hard, then at least accept yourself. That is what I try to do. It is so easy to spend days criticising oneself. We were born human and all have the human failings. I believe in kindness. One of the most important things in life.

I believe in laughter. Not the careless laughter that hurts. The laughter of knowing for sure that whatever happens in life is good. If it seems otherwise - then there is a fault in our attitude. Change your mind and your point of view and it can be seen to be good. It has to be good and right. It is marvelous to be a part of this creation.

Somewhere inside all of us there is a place that we can reach, which is vast. Here I find there is abundance of joy, of sheer gladness and love. It is so powerful it hurts - makes me ache inside. It wants to burst out like an explosion. It is unending - like the everlasting spring. It fills me with laughter and sadness. There is an interesting Sufi aphorism : When the heart weeps for what it has lost, the spirit laughs for what it has found.

I remember a dream I had one night. I was teaching at the time. The dream was of a staff meeting, and everyone was being true to life - behaving in their own normal way. The topic under discussion was death. Someone believed in re-incarnation. Another lady believed in the Christian heaven and hell. A man believed that death was the end and nothing else existed.
    I was listening, and then a voice said in my ear "This is all nonsense. You do your work before you are born, and after you die. This place is your holiday, like Butlin's Holiday camp."
    I laughed so much that I woke up. I have never forgotten this. Fancy not remembering that we should be enjoying life!!

I believe that this life is just a tiny crumb in the vast ages of our existence. Whatever birth and death are - and there are many different ideas on that - surely we are here with the gifts of bodies and the world around us. Surely it is allowed to enjoy the experiences. The very fact of life itself has to be an extraordinary miracle. Then why do we not enjoy and celebrate every day? Perhaps death is like the open window in a room - through which, like a trapped bird, we escape to the clear blue sky.

8. The Following 59 Users Say Thank You to jessamy99 For This Post:

Aetheric Traveler (15th November 2011), Agape (2nd October 2013), Ami (19th November 2011), Anchor (15th November 2011), another bob (14th November 2011), Astra (19th November 2011), astrid (9th August 2012), AuCo (14th December 2011), Beren (11th January 2012), Bluebird (13th December 2011), Calz (15th November 2011), Caren (15th November 2011), Carmen (8th September 2013), CdnSirian (15th November 2011), christian (14th November 2011), conk (17th November 2011), Dawn (15th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), Earth Angel (15th November 2011), Elethia (14th November 2011), Fox (29th September 2014), Gardener (20th November 2011), genevieve (30th June 2012), guayabal (16th November 2011), Heart-2-Heart (15th November 2011), hectorlca (18th November 2011), hohoemi (11th January 2012), Ikarusion (13th November 2013), Inaiá (19th March 2014), John Parslow (14th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (14th November 2011), JRS (15th November 2011), Kraut (8th June 2013), Limor Wolf (15th November 2011), Lisab (15th November 2011), Lord Sidious (14th November 2011), Malcolm Linus (15th November 2011), Miller (14th November 2011), NancyV (15th November 2011), noprophet (15th November 2011), norman (19th November 2011), NovellSol (4th May 2013), Orph (15th November 2011), Puffin (7th January 2015), Rania (3rd May 2013), realitycorrodes (15th November 2011), ROMANWKT (14th November 2011), Rosco1 (17th November 2011), Ruby L. (15th November 2011), RunningDeer (20th October 2012), seko (16th November 2011), shamanseeker (14th November 2011), Shamz (31st January 2012), skyflower (15th November 2011), TelosianEmbrace (16th November 2011), The Truth Is In There (16th November 2011), TraineeHuman (20th November 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,022 times in 264 posts

Thank you, Jessamy! This is just so beautiful! x

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Post:

Caren (15th November 2011), Dawn (15th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), hectorlca (18th November 2011), Inaiá (19th March 2014), jessamy99 (14th November 2011), Limor Wolf (15th November 2011), Lisab (14th November 2011), Lord Sidious (14th November 2011), Miller (14th November 2011), NovellSol (4th May 2013), ROMANWKT (14th November 2011), seko (16th November 2011), TraineeHuman (14th November 2011)

11. Link to Post #26
    Ilie Pandia

Thank you Dawn and Jessamy for sharing your experiences with us . I am so glad to have "met" you.

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Caren (15th November 2011), CdnSirian (15th November 2011), Dawn (15th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), Heart-2-Heart (15th November 2011), jessamy99 (14th November 2011), Limor Wolf (14th November 2011), Lisab (14th November 2011), Lord Sidious (14th November 2011), NovellSol (4th May 2013), ROMANWKT (14th November 2011), seko (16th November 2011), shamanseeker (15th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Thankyou Shamanseeker.

I am slightly embarrassed about the length.
    Shall I post the rest??
    What do you think?
    Is it relevant??

With love,
    Jessamy.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jessamy99 For This Post:

Caren (15th November 2011), Dawn (15th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), Earth Angel (15th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), John Parslow (14th November 2011), JRS (15th November 2011), Limor Wolf (15th November 2011), Lisab (15th November 2011), Lord Sidious (14th November 2011), NovellSol (4th May 2013), Rania (3rd May 2013), ROMANWKT (14th November 2011), seko (16th November 2011)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

I am going to post the second part for you all. Apologies for the length again.
    Also sorry that it wanders from the main thread topic.

I hope it is of interest.
    With Love, Jessamy.

David haunted me a few days after he died. I remember walking in my bedroom, and seeing him standing there. I said, without thinking, You'll have to come back in half an hour, I am in the middle of sorting out Rosalie for tomorrow. He disappeared at that. I kicked myself. How could I have been so stupid. Anyway, I was sure he wouldn't return. But he did. Spot on the half hour. I pointed out that he had no clothes on, so he changed to be in cords and a silk shirt. Not that! I said, You died in that. He changed again into jeans and a checked shirt.

I knew you would leave me, I said. I didn't want to die just then, he replied. But I am glad you were right about life after death. He told me to remember the poem... Don't stand by my grave and weep. I am not there, I do not sleep. He said he would always be there for me - whenever I need him.

He told me to prepare for his daughter to leave - she will be fine. He also said I must laugh every day, and get the girls to as well. Don't live in the past like I did, he said. Look forward to the future, and enjoy life, and love again. "Laugh and be happy. Live each day so it is special and worth remembering. Meet people and find another man to love. And help the girls to laugh each day." Love life and laugh - this sounds a good way to live if I can remember to do it.

After that I had not expected to have a man in my life again. It's no hardship - I wasn't expecting to have a man ever again before I met him. I see David sometimes - sitting near me and laughing. He was a warm person and very kind to all of us. I miss the hugs and the smell of him. The love I still have inside me. I feel so lucky to have met him in this life. So many people never meet like that. I am sure I will recognise him if we meet again.

I had a few months here with very deep communication with my invisible friend or Angel. I was anxious that I should be able to communicate with him as much as possible. I went to a lady who was a medium, and she referred me to a course that was being run then, at the spiritualist church. It was designed to help people to get in touch with their Guides. It also helped open channels of communication. I was pleased to be able to join the group. Watcher was very evident during the whole of this course, and the following were some of the conversations that took place.

At times I see W with these enormous transparent hands, spreading light around people to give them strength or healing. He is full of love.

He has shown me a cathedral made of pine trees, shaped like a Gothic cathedral in Normandy - very tall and narrow and arching to a point at the top. Once I heard monks chanting there, beautiful in harmony. W separated the voices out and I listened to them individually. Some were lovely - others not so nice - but on their own they had lost the richness and beauty. "That is what life is like." I was told.

There were many paths going in different directions in the forest. "It doesn't matter which path you take." said W "They all lead to the same place." Once more in the clearing - the pine tree cathedral, I heard the song "Prepare ye the way of the Lord". W said "Get the place inside you ready, and God will come in." I was told. We can all be unconfident and unsure forever, but really we should get our act together, take the risk and get on with it.

I was told "You are here to serve. Don't let others elevate you. Feel who needs help and healing. Do your work. See how small your body is in the palm of my hand. See how bright your light is and how it glows large in the dark. It overflows and radiates out. Allow it to grow. Let others go their own way, with their own beliefs and religions and truths. They need that. I give you your lessons. I am your teacher."

W said we must learn to love ourselves first, then we can love others. He said we all worry that our bodies and clothes and behaviour is not good enough. This is all to do with the human condition and mind. Just like the wild flowers, every person has their own value.

"The first thing you should know is that with all your failings and lack of self worth, you were created by God and you are loved by God. It is God that breathes through you and God that fills you with light. It is God that gives the mind the ability to doubt his existence. You must accept this love and learn to accept and love yourselves as you are. You are as precious as the flowers of the field. The body is a vehicle - but not just that. It is rented accomodation. And you are responsible for looking after it properly. Clean it, heal it, protect it. It belongs to God. It is precious."

"The second thing you should know is that you can be, or do, anything you wish. If you aim low you will never travel further than that. If you aim high you may not reach your goal, but if you reach half way you will have done well."

"The third thing you should know is that you are all needed in some way by others. Watch out for the moment when you are needed and respond accordingly. Never cross the street when you are called on for help."

"Learning never ends. It is like a book that you put down for a while. You can always come back to it. Love yourselves. You are children of the universe. Slow down, you move too fast. You can control your own life if you step back from it. You can go as far as you wish. Remember the lift is faster than the stairs and you can choose to take which you like. Speak from the heart with love in your voice and you will be heard. Remember you can deeply affect others. Be careful what you say. Don't rush, take things slowly. All will be well."

"When a something comes to an end, we are left with a hole in our lives. Don't think for a second that this is the end. This is just the beginning - the preface of the book. Now you are ready to begin chapter one. Make sure you write it well. A strong beginning makes a good book. Bring laughter on every page. Let the pictures shine with light and love. Make your life a book that one doesn't want to put down."

" Families are like people sharing a bus or a carriage in a train, for part of their journey. Children are like library books. They are on loan. They are not yours to own or keep. Be glad when you part from these people and wish them well on their journeys. We all have our lessons to learn. They take us all in different directions. This is how it should be. Keep your eyes open for the time when your paths cross again. As you meet people in your life's path, you can deflect each other as marbles do. Each meeting can be an opportunity for you to have a crossroad in your life. See the choices and walk on."

"As you meet people in life, turn and teach those who ask. Learn from those who are wiser than yourself. Don't be fooled into thinking that wisdom has anything to do with age. Neither does it have anything to do with nationality, gender, colour or background. Education or appearances or clothing have little to do with it. teach what you know to those who wish to listen. Learn from those who have something to teach you. Be humble. Make no assumptions. "

"When you are asked a question that you don't know the answer to, say so. Do not think that wisdom is given to you privately for you alone. It is for you to share, so take the loaf out of your pocket and break off pieces of bread to feed the others around you. And if you should ask a question, be prepared. you will get an answer, but it may not be the answer you were looking for. "

I asked W about suffering. He said "Be glad of pain and despair in this life. These are gifts, given to us to help us to turn around and search out spiritual development. Those people who have no suffering are not ready for it, and have no inclination to spirituality. Picture your life from your earliest memories. Ponder over the good and bad memories. What was the lesson in each case. Once you see the lesson you can let them go and be free of them."

We went to the bottom of the ocean. Dolphins and beautiful, luminous fish, with wonderful colours, were there. An old wreck too, with sea horses living in it. Treasures of shells, coral and pearls. All sorts of sea plants moving with the current. We went to a cave and swam through a long tunnel, coming out in a cavern. It was lit from the most wonderful luminous stalactites. We walked through many such caverns and came out to sunlight in a beautiful world, with the brightest most vivid colours I have ever seen. Colours literally shone, as did the faces of all the people there.

W said that emotion can be dealt with in 3 ways. One way is to jump out of it. Another is to swim through it as we did, and you come through it to a better place. There is a third way - to let it drain away. He showed an enormous plug at the bottom of the ocean and pulled it. the ocean drained away. That made me laugh. "Just let it go." he said. "Emotion can bring suffering to us."

He showed me a cartoon film of Tom and Jerry - full of suffering and pain. Then I was shown it - simply a reel of celluloid. "This is illusion. The reality is the breath of God. Thoughts, opinions and ideas are worn like clothing. Take them off and be empty when you wish to hear the voice of God. Fly to the light free of these fetters."

"Suffering is of the body and mind. The life and light within us cannot be harmed. Tune yourself into God. You will feel the expansion, the hugeness of that Creator. We are not lots of separate lights, but one great light which is God. Just as we do not have separate programmes for each TV set, but we tune our TV sets into the national programme. This one programme is everything."

He took me to outer space and showed me the stars. "See the space between the stars. The electrons in each atom have the same ratio of space around them. The electrons are whirlpools of energy - the breath of God. Look at the space - find that space in yourself. Tune into God. What would happen to our 'real world' if God stopped breathing?" I was shown a picture of swirling gases. "From the breath comes the reality" said W.

"Fill yourself with light and love. Spread it around you each day to those you pass. Let your light shine. Form a group of like minded people. One person's light is not so strong. Two people's lights fuse and it is magnified not by two, but by one hundred. In a group, the light is without limit. If you tune into God you can heal the whole of life. Be empty and allow God to enter."

He showed me the planet Earth, and in the dark I could see many tiny pinpricks of light all over it. "That is the people shining their lights. If they would join together, this planet would shine like a star. As it is, so many of them have God tapping on their shoulders, and they take no heed. They need to tune in."

I was taken to a hill, and I was sitting half way up it, on a rock. A small boy came up to me and asked me which way he should go. "Where do you want to get to?" I asked him. "To the light." was his reply. W said "The only way is up." (He sang it actually which made me laugh again.) He lifted the boy onto his shoulders and took my hand and we went up towards the top of the hill, without following any path at all. I am not much of a hill climber - and I was thinking that at the time. "You are right. This is too slow." said W. "Lay your bodies down here." So the boy and I laid down our bodies, neat and tidy, on the grass. W took us each by the hand and we flew to the sun with him, like rays of sunlight.

Once, W showed me a spiral staircase going up to the sky with many floors. Everyone was plodding up them step by step. In the centre was a blue white light. W took me to this light in the centre, saying "It is quicker and easier to take the lift up." We were taken up to the top in a flash. He makes me laugh.

At the top was a world of light, with the thoughts of light beings superimposed on it. Too bright to see easily, the light was blinding. There was a tremendous feeling of love and joy in the air. W told me this is where he lives. Then I began to see the beings there, almost transparent, some just light without body forms at all. As they moved about they looked deep in each others' eyes, and touched a cheek, or a shoulder, a carress on the back in passing - sharing so much love. Their faces shone with it, and there were no barriers between them.

Then he took me to the shopping precinct where we often go shopping. There were many people avoiding each other's eyes. They were hurrying, pushing, bumping and swearing. Angry if anyone touched them or looked at them. What a difference.

"There are many gates to the world of light." W said. He showed me a field of flowers. He scooped them up and they turned into paints of all different colours. There was a canvas. We smeared the paints on it, and then W spun it round until all the colours merged into whilte. "Come on." he said. he took my hand and led me into this spinning white doorway. There we were in his world where the light was so bright you could hardly make out anything

I asked W what I should be doing. "To have talents and not use them is like keeping the stick of bread in your pocket. Take it out and break pieces off. Hand it around. Heal while you are carrying out your daily business. you have no need to say sit here, or stand here. Just a smile, the tone of your voice, a gentle touch in passing, or a thought given in love works as well. Or if you want to devote yourself full-time, get a qualification in something you enjoy like massage or aromatherapy, and give the healing with God's love as the free gift."

He showed me a group of people glowing as if they were being seen through a night camera, or infra red camera. All their colours were bright and radiating. "This is how healing works. You look for the shadows and wash them out with light. You can see the patches that need attending to when you think of someone. You can see better with the mind than with the physical eyes of the body. Just continue, teaching, healing, counselling, growing herbs. This is the time for rest."

He showed me a picture of the countryside. Ahead of me was a sandy path going through the woods, gently sloping up to a summit. Behind were thick forests with tangled undergrowth. The path ahead was clear and straight. There were bluebells in the woods and light green ferns. The path was sandy and easy to follow. W said "When you reach the summit, people will listen."

I asked what I have to offer. "Your home, your brain, your love, your food.... whatever you have will be gratefully received where it is needed. If there is a space it can fill, just offer." He showed me something shaped like a star fruit, but it had more points. There was a light in the centre radiating out of the points. Round it was curled a dragon. W said "This is you. The dragon is guarding the treasure. He is your self defense. Your self protection from fear. Let him stand aside and let God's light shine out of you."

He showed me climbing a rock face and I was stuck for a foothold. I called for help and W reached his hand down and pulled me to the top. "Trust." he said. "Clear out your attic. Make way for new stuff. You will need the room soon. Keep your good humour and laugh each day at the little things. The big things will come by themselves. they are waiting for the empty page, so they can happen."

He showed me walking on a path. On the path were many other people all about one inch in height. As they became tired, I picked them up and carried them in my basket for a while until they had recovered. W said "Your job is to help others.

W showed me a watering can and showed his hand pouring it into a funnel. He said "This funnel is the entrance to someone's heart. Pour love into every heart that you meet. You are pure light, vast and open. Release yourself from the bonds of the mind just for a while. Pour love into the hearts around you. Water the garden. It is thirsty."

He took me to a hill, and over it I saw rolling countryside - a patchwork of fields. Then there was an expanse of shimmering water, and on the water was a city shining pink and blue. It was a mass of fairytale turrets and pinnacles. I went there. Everything was built of transparent crystal, filled with this pink and blue light. The doors and windows were all open. It was a very peaceful and lovely place. The light was refracted from the sun in the sea and made a rainbow hang over the city. There were people in the city like the people in the light world, full of love for each other, moving together in harmony - rather like a dance. W said this is what we will become.

In the centre of the city was a huge building with very high ceilings. We went in and there was an emormous crystal, from which radiated a light of white fire. W said "This is the light of life which shines through you. It is a portal to the spiritual world. We walked into one of the facets on the crystal and were once more in the land of light where W lives. There was a beautiful sound - a bit like the sound of gregorian chants, but without words. Looking out of the other facets was like looking out of other people's eyes.

W said he would take me to see a friend. We went into a warm cave, lit by fires. There was a large, old, wooden table. Sitting at it was a wizened man who looked Chinese. He asked me to put my concerns on the table. I put my unconfidence and my fear. two lumps of concrete. he put them in the bin. Then I put my feelings there - a pink rose. He took the rose and crushed it in his hand, and when he opened his fingers, the petals were all squashed and fallen. I said "Yes, that is how I feel." He closed his hand and opened it again. There in the place of the rose was a huge, cut amethyst. He said he would keep it in the pocket of his white garment, safe for me. He said I need not worry about conforming. I can be happy and laugh and love and be myself.

He gave me a ball of silver thread, one end of which was tied to a leg of his table. He said I can use it to find my way back, so I will never get lost. He poured a cauldron of water over me, which clothed me in a silver coating. He gave me his blessing and we left.

I was told by someone that W was really an Indian brave with long dark plaits and a long peace pipe. I asked W if this was true. "I can be whatever you want." he said. immediately he showed himself like that. Later I was told that he had been replaced by someone else who was a new teacher. I asked him to show himself to me, and I was shown an Egyptian man with bare chest and arms folded. His hair was dark, straight and shoulder length. He looked very powerful. I asked his name and he showed me the birdman who flies in Buck rogers. "Hawk?" I asked. "King of the skies." he smiled.

Every time I have been brought back to my invisible friend. Watcher. Always with me since my earliest memories.

I was shown a tornado of destruction. In the centre, where it was calm and still, Rosalie and I were standing. "What does it mean?" I asked. I was told to stand absolutely still and be quiet, until the storm had passed. Destruction is needed before the new can be built.

I was shown a whirlwind of blue and white light and energy, going up to the stars and down to the centre of the earth. A circle of Angels of light were all around it. I was standing with one finger in the side of it - making ripples as if it was a lake of water. The energy from it was making my hair stand out, and making me glow all over.

On another occasion I was taken up the lift inside the spiral staircase to the land of light. I saw W in all his glory then. Starshine - as a huge pillar of light. He washed me in light and it felt refreshing. He put a cloak of light around me and told me I have to have this new one as I have grown. I felt ashamed as if I was not worthy of this gift from my old friend. He held my head in his hands and showed me my life. There were parts where I was in need of help, and W had been there. He said I had loved those who had hurt me. I had given when I had nothing. And I am still happy to be alive.

"This is how you are," he said. "You do these things because you are strong. Now, wash away those doubts and laugh. Have fun, relax, love yourself and those around you. It is time to move forward."

After this, I thought it had taken about 5 minutes, but when I looked at the clock, it had taken 2 hours. W said "Don't lose heart. Be filled with God. Laugh, sing, be joyful, for all is as it should be. Love all those you meet and send love to the whole world. I will be with you. Live life to the full and celebrate for it is good."

I was told to open the New Testament...John 1, Chapter 4, Verse 7.
    Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God and everyone that loveth is born of God and knoweth God.

I have a theory that if you are developing your spirituality, these talents, such as being psychic, telepathy, seeing visions, will come as part of your development. But it is quite wrong to chase them. I think if you are on your way to Tescos, and you pass a lovely park, you may admire it and enjoy it, but don't forget to go and get the shopping. Keep God as the important thing and the rest will be fine.
    It can be very tempting to get distracted on the way.

Mum had a breakdown and went into hospital. After being discharged, she came to us once or twice a week for the day, and sometimes for the night too, so dad could get the garden done etc. We had good times together. She seemed to have found a peace which she never had before. She asked me one day if she was going to die. I said that it was certain she will, but when was the question. I asked her if she was thinking of dying that afternoon and she laughed - no. So I asked her what she believed would happen after she died. She said she was past caring - it would just be a relief. I said that I have heard you see a light, and it seems sensible to go towards it. She nodded. She died two months later.

I had started the Aromatherapy course after getting a credit for the massage course. It was one morning a week and the people were lovely. Particularly the tutor who took the aromatherapy. She was a healer and a beautiful woman. She had a light shining in her face.

We went to the Lakes with my father. It was a strange thing that happened at the beginning of the holiday. W showed me a picture of myself pouring cold water over the engine of my car. I thought it was odd because I couldn't think of an occasion when I would need to do that. However, on the first day, when we were exploring the Dales, I was finding it increasingly hard to depress the clutch pedal. As time went on, it finally became a real battle to change gear. I pulled in to the side of the road and had a look at the engine.

There, all over the clutch linkage was the crystalline deposit of battery fluid. Obviously the battery had been spilling over. Later I was to discover that this was due to the battery boiling due to a faulty voltage regulator. But as I was looking at it that day, I remembered the picture W had shown me, and getting the cold water bottle, I poured water over the linkage to dissolve it away. The trick worked and we were mobile again.

In the meantime, I had made a number of new friends on the internet.

I found this very exciting, to be able to meet people from all over the world and make new friends. Of course, there are those who whisper flirtatious remarks at one, but you can ignore that easily enough. Again, you have to remember that people may lie about themselves, and not be what they seem, or what they say. This didn't disturb me though. Maybe because I have met enough people like that in real life. Also I found that I could somehow feel the other person though the keyboard.

I had mentioned to one guy there that I had done some healing in the past. He later asked me if I would help one of the ladies he knew as her grand-daughter was quite ill. I agreed. I contacted her and asked what the problem was. She said her grand-daughter had a sort of anaemia in the blood that wasn't curable. Her blood count was very low and she was in hospital waiting to have blood transfusions.

I told her that I was very inexperienced in healing. I would be delighted to try and help her, but there was no guarantee. I would give her an exercise to do, but she had to do it herself. She could ask my Angel friend for help too, and so would I. She was pleased with this, so I told her what to do, and said I hoped she would feel better soon. We parted company then. It was Friday.

On the Monday, I met the guy who had asked me to talk to her. I asked him how the little girl was doing. He said she was off the danger list. I asked what he meant, what had happened. I didn't know she had been on a danger list. He said she had been seen by the doctor that day and was much, much better. She was still going to need some transfusions, but she was much improved to the surprise of everyone. He added that as for what had happened...he suspected it was me. It took me a moment to register what he meant. Then I protested. I had done nothing, but W obviously had.

A few weeks later, the same lady had a mystery phone call from someone. He said he had answered her message on his answer phone regarding a job vacancy. She said she did need a new job, but hadn't phoned him. He said never mind, would she be interested in the post anyway. This was very strange. She told me she had been doing the exercises I had given her, and asking W for help, and it was a miracle.

Another lady I had met was trying to get some money for a ramp to be built from the front door of a friend's house to the pavement. The friend's husband had developed a deteriorating illness, and was now in a wheelchair. he hadn't been out of the house for over 6 months. She asked me what she should do, and I suggested that she ask for help from W, my old friend. The next time I heard from her, a few days later, she was delighted to tell me that someone had approached her wanting to rent rooms from her. As she had a large rambling house, this had solved her problems. It was a miracle, she said.

These things that happened, and many others, were not something I can take any credit for. I suppose many will say that they were just coincidences. This may well be true, as far as I am concerned. It just seems that when W is asked for help, coincidences happen.

I am now married and my husband is very tolerant of my strange eating and sleeping habits.
    I live mainly on coffee made with milk and water. I eat about three times a week and stay the same weight.
    I am healthy and sleep about 3 to 5 hours a night usually.
    I love life and try to laugh every day!!

16. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to jessamy99 For This Post:

Ami (19th November 2011), another bob (14th November 2011), AuCo (14th December 2011), Beren (12th January 2012), Calz (15th November 2011), Caren (15th November 2011), CdnSirian (15th November 2011), christian (14th November 2011), Dawn (15th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), Earth Angel (15th November 2011), Fox (29th September 2014), Gardener (20th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), Heart-2-Heart (15th November 2011), Ikarusion (13th November 2013), Inaiá (19th March 2014), John Parslow (14th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (15th November 2011), JRS (15th November 2011), Kraut (8th June 2013), Limor Wolf (15th November 2011), lisa (30th January 2012), Lisab (15th November 2011), Lord Sidious (14th November 2011), Malcolm Linus (15th November 2011), Miller (14th November 2011), namalev (5th September 2013), NancyV (15th November 2011), NovellSol (4th May 2013), Orph (15th November 2011), realitycorrodes (15th November 2011), ROMANWKT (14th November 2011), Rosco1 (17th November 2011), RunningDeer (20th October 2012), shamanseeker (14th November 2011), SHAPE (15th November 2011), TelosianEmbrace (16th November 2011), The Truth Is In There (16th November 2011), TraineeHuman (20th November 2011)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,947 times in 660 posts

Hello Jessamy

A very moving and thought provoking summary of your very interesting life - if only we could all be in the same place life here would seem so much better ...

Love and peace to you. JP

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to John Parslow For This Post:

Caren (15th November 2011), CdnSirian (15th November 2011), Dawn (15th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), Inaiá (19th March 2014), jessamy99 (14th November 2011), Limor Wolf (15th November 2011), Lord Sidious (14th November 2011), ROMANWKT (15th November 2011), seko (14th November 2011)

19. Link to Post #30
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

The marvelous stories in here are abundant, thank you Jessamy!

Quote Posted by jessamy99
    I have a theory that if you are developing your spirituality, these talents, such as being psychic, telepathy, seeing visions, will come as part of your development. But it is quite wrong to chase them. I think if you are on your way to Tescos, and you pass a lovely park, you may admire it and enjoy it, but don't forget to go and get the shopping. Keep God as the important thing and the rest will be fine.
    It can be very tempting to get distracted on the way.

I believe in laughter. Not the careless laughter that hurts. The laughter of knowing for sure that whatever happens in life is good. If it seems otherwise - then there is a fault in our attitude. Change your mind and your point of view and it can be seen to be good. It has to be good and right. It is marvelous to be a part of this creation.

Somewhere inside all of us there is a place that we can reach, which is vast. Here I find there is abundance of joy, of sheer gladness and love.

W showed me a watering can and showed his hand pouring it into a funnel. He said "This funnel is the entrance to someone's heart. Pour love into every heart that you meet. You are pure light, vast and open. Release yourself from the bonds of the mind just for a while. Pour love into the hearts around you. Water the garden. It is thirsty."

"Thoughts, opinions and ideas are worn like clothing. Take them off and be empty when you wish to hear the voice of God. Fly to the light free of these fetters."

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Calz (15th November 2011), Caren (15th November 2011), CdnSirian (15th November 2011), Dawn (15th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (14th November 2011), Kraut (8th June 2013), Lord Sidious (14th November 2011), NancyV (15th November 2011), ROMANWKT (15th November 2011), seko (14th November 2011), TraineeHuman (14th November 2011)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Quote Posted by jessamy99 (here)
    At that time, someone asked me what W looked like. So, I asked W to show me. He showed me at least 100 faces, and some animals too, laughing. What would you like me to look like, he asked, a white persian cat to match the carpet? I said I wanted to see what he really looked like. I was shown a pillar of light, like a tornado, reaching up to the furthest stars. It was so bright, it hurt my eyes. With it came the familiar feeling of intense gentleness, and great strength.
    Greetings, Friend!

Deep bows from the heart for your report!

It's said that we all have guides for these adventures, but has it ever occurred to you that "W" may be none other than yourself, in our natural light being form?

In any case, your generosity of spirit is wonderfully inspiring, and Thank You for your continued service!

Blessings!

22. Link to Post #32

Dawn & Jessamy,

Thank you for helping me to begin removing some of my own shadows from my life -to help me move forward. There have been quite a few threads on PA that have been very cathartic for me and this is one of them.

I wrote about an experience I had last Friday on the here & now thread and if you and Dawn had not been so open about your lives and your wonderful experiences, it would still be sitting inside me; thinking should I share this or not? I realize by me writing about it that I am letting the beings & universe know I appreciate what they gave and showed me and that it was to be shared with others.

I hope to PM you both at some point & ask some questions or perhaps just to share a tid bit about where I am with those who have gone before me.

Your experiences and the messages are a great blessing to me & I wish you many blessings in return. I do hope you write more when the time is good for you.

Nora

we are all related

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

another bob (14th November 2011), Calz (15th November 2011), Caren (15th November 2011), CdnSirian (15th November 2011), Dawn (15th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (14th November 2011), Limor Wolf (15th November 2011), Lord Sidious (14th November 2011), NancyV (15th November 2011), ROMANWKT (15th November 2011)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

A huge thankyou to you all for your encouraging comments.
    It is a difficult thing to open up in this way about things so personal.
    I am only glad if the experiences strike a chord in anybody here.

QUOTE: from another bob
    It's said that we all have guides for these adventures, but has it ever occurred to you that "W" may be none other than yourself, in our natural light being form?
    UNQUOTE

That information is in part 3!! You gave the game away a bit here!! Laughing

With love, Jessamy.

25. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jessamy99 For This Post:

another bob (15th November 2011), Caren (15th November 2011), CdnSirian (15th November 2011), christian (14th November 2011), Dawn (15th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), Earth Angel (15th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), Heart-2-Heart (15th November 2011), Limor Wolf (15th November 2011), Lord Sidious (15th November 2011), ROMANWKT (15th November 2011), shamanseeker (15th November 2011)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,369 times in 4,614 posts

Hello Dawn,

and thanks for opening the thread ...

I can relate to your experiences , as I've been through similar process . I've never done any fasting as such , actually, except on days when I really don't feel to eat anything.

During the 6 years which I spent doing lots of daily mediation practise ( 6 to 8 hours a day ) in the Kalachakra temple ..I used to have packet of bisuits and some fruit in the evening and two big pots of milk tea, morning and evening.

I've got used off warm food totally , my stomach would not take it anyway . I drank lots of clean water and had snacks here and there but the fun of it is that at the end of those 6 years when i returned to Europe , I had 6 kg more than at the moment ..

Energy yes, in fact I ate lots of etheral blessings everyday , sunlight, fresh mountain breeze and smell of pine trees . And lots of love from all those hands ..

When I returned here ..it was not easy ..but I'm more adjusted now to ocassional trips to the society ..

I should not be living with computer because it's damaging my eye sight, energy again..?

People do not seem to report these things ...

My eyes get overlighted and I'm sensitive to noise and all else you can imagine .

I wish I could follow the yogic path instead and have a lots of peace and turn to rainbow ..

Give them the Ultimate Proof

27. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th March 2012), another bob (15th November 2011), Astra (19th November 2011), Calz (15th November 2011), Caren (15th November 2011), CdnSirian (15th November 2011), Dawn (15th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (15th November 2011), Limor Wolf (15th November 2011), Lord Sidious (15th November 2011), mab777 (16th November 2011), Malcolm Linus (16th November 2011), meeradas (15th November 2011), modwiz (15th November 2011), NancyV (15th November 2011), ROMANWKT (15th November 2011), RunningDeer (20th October 2012), seko (16th November 2011)

28. Link to Post #35
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Quote Posted by jessamy99 (here)
    You gave the game away a bit here!! Laughing

With love, Jessamy.
    Oops, but happy to hear that there's more to come, and looking forward to hearing that song! Sharing our unique tales with each other is just about the best part of this internet medium, imo. Yours is a delight, just as you've sung it!

Blessings!

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

Just a suggestion that if anybody is trying to ground themselves properly and thereby have that strong connection to the centre of the earth that Dawn was mentioning, here’s a little technique that may help. If you place one of your thumbs on your belly button and have your fingers resting naturally (pointing horizontally) just below, almost at right angles to your thumb, then the chakra in the middle of your hand will be over the chakra at your center of gravity. That automatically centers and grounds you. Any time you feel flustered or down or whatever, you can do that. It’s standardly done as part of the sitting posture for meditation in Asian countries – or it used to be.

I once had an experience that was just a tiny glimpse of something like Dawn’s and Jessamy’s. I was at a three-week meditation retreat in India, my first meditation retreat ever. After about a week I noticed that there was an “energy” that came in from my oversoul point (above the head) and beyond and came down the front of my body to at least my navel, then up the spine to the oversoul point and back down to the right of the heart. But it got lighter and lighter, and eventually seemed to be weightless, like pure light would be. It somehow moved in synch with my breathing.

Also, in the past I had had a spiritual teacher who insisted I meditate for several years with my legs raised to a fully horizontal position on a chair – which somehow ensured that the energy or prana or whatever flowing through the navel also connected with the earth. Otherwise, apparently, it may often short-circuit the lower part of the body and the earth connection. It did take me months to learn how to set up that arc of energy/prana to the earth and to habitually allow it to flow, at least when I meditated. I had also noticed that most people who meditated – even some very experienced practitioners – would get more and more ungrounded the more they meditated. Thanks to Dawn, I now understand why. (Those individuals hadn’t set up the arc to the earth.)

Anyway, with that “weightless”, effortless flow of what seemed like pure light there came the sensation that I was no longer “driving” my body, and it was doing everything on automatic, yet that was totally OK. After the retreat I didn’t sleep for three-and-a-half days, which seemed amazing given how the jet lag had affected me on the journey to India. I also didn’t feel like eating. After I did eventually go to sleep, when I woke up everything seemed to be shining with a very bright light for half an hour or so, making it hard to see some objects. OK, I know this is tiny compared to Dawn’s and Jessamy’s experiences.

30. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th March 2012), Aetheric Traveler (15th November 2011), another bob (15th November 2011), Aryslan (16th November 2011), Calz (15th November 2011), Caren (15th November 2011), CdnSirian (15th November 2011), christian (15th November 2011), Dawn (15th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (15th November 2011), Jonathon (15th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (15th November 2011), Kraut (8th June 2013), Lord Sidious (15th November 2011), Malcolm Linus (16th November 2011), NancyV (15th November 2011), Orph (15th November 2011), ROMANWKT (15th November 2011), seko (16th November 2011), shamanseeker (15th November 2011)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

It is getting more beautiful here at Avalon every new visit...
    Thank You so much for the special and open sharing here...everyone : )

This is it...each of us are going to spread the love endlessly and it is going to bust this whole place wide open...haha!!!

32. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

another bob (15th November 2011), Calz (15th November 2011), Caren (15th November 2011), CdnSirian (15th November 2011), Dawn (15th November 2011), Gardener (20th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (15th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (15th November 2011), Limor Wolf (15th November 2011), Lord Sidious (15th November 2011), ROMANWKT (15th November 2011), seko (16th November 2011), TelosianEmbrace (16th November 2011), toothpick (15th November 2011), ulli (15th November 2011)

33. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

Quote I had also noticed that most people who meditated – even some very experienced practitioners – would get more and more ungrounded the more they meditated.
    this is very common for westerners who practice eastern methods without understanding the idiosyncrasies between themselves and those who originally formulated the line of teaching. to meditate in a unbalanced way generally turns into a form of escapism and creates a state in the human energy field which encourages the personality to develop dissociative identity disorder.

certain meditation disciplines were specifically designed to be done only after the required preparatory work was completed and then the practitioner would retreat to nature, ie preferably a cave to stabilize his connection to the earth.

Quote I should not be living with computer because it's damaging my eye sight, energy again..?

you are too yin, if this is your first incarnation in a human body i guess this is to be expected. grounding would be more difficult for you.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

CdnSirian (15th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (15th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (15th November 2011), Lord Sidious (15th November 2011), Maria Stade (15th November 2011), ROMANWKT (15th November 2011), seko (16th November 2011), TraineeHuman (15th November 2011)

35. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Quote P.S. Where do you imagine your cord to the core of the Earth actually manifesting from? (body location) Probably doesn't matter - just curious.
    Hi Johnathon, I imagine the chord coming from the tip of my tailbone. This is actually how the energy naturally runs in your body at night when you are sleeping... so your body knows exactly how to do this. During the day the flow is usually from the ground upwards into the body. When you do this meditation you are running your energy as it would normally be while sleeping, yet you are remaining awake and sitting up straight.

I am a little overwhelmed by the reception here on the site. My intention is to draw a picture of how the energy runs in the meditation I am recommending which will help with visualization. As soon as I have a chance I'll draw it, scan the drawing, and put it on a web site page so everyone can see it here in this thread.

36. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th March 2012), Caren (15th November 2011), CdnSirian (15th November 2011), christian (15th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (15th November 2011), Jonathon (15th November 2011), Kraut (8th June 2013), Limor Wolf (15th November 2011), Lord Sidious (15th November 2011), Malcolm Linus (16th November 2011), ROMANWKT (15th November 2011), seko (16th November 2011), TelosianEmbrace (16th November 2011)

37. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Quote Thanks so much Dawn. This is amazing.

Did you drink water or anything during your breatharian phase?

Cheers
    Chris
    Hi Chris, I really liked the physical sensation of cool liquid water going down my throat at the time. It felt so amazing that I drank about a cup of water each day. It probably wasn't necessary, however I just loved the sensation so much and my body didn't seem to mind it. I know of many breatharians who do not drink, and some that do. It is a personal choice when you are in that state.

Quote Dawn -- thank you so much again. I agree with Lord Sid: sharing this kind of personal experience (together with valuable, applicable hard information) is one of the core purposes of the Avalon Forum, and represents Avalon at its best.
    Thank you for inviting me to 'come out' Bill. I had offered this information on a couple of threads previously, however no one picked up on it. Without your curiosity about this, others may not have opened to the shared creation of this wonderful tread.

Quote unless a yogi knows how to convert the chi present in nature to heavenly chi, he/she will not be successful in living without physical sustenance.
    I appreciate your contribution. I would like to say that all of us actually know how to do this. It is something we have done before... Our mental conditioning here and our energetic blocks are currently preventing most people from re-membering. The cleaning of the energetic body and letting go of limiting beliefs in the key. I think the simple suggestions I made at the beginning of the thread will work for those who resonate with them. However, it will take some focus and attention.

Quote Quote I should not be living with computer because it's damaging my eye sight, energy again..?

you are too yin, if this is your first incarnation in a human body i guess this is to be expected. grounding would be more difficult for you.
    I usually find that remaining in the question can be very productive. I wonder why this is bothering you and if a simple change might allow your body to be more comfortable?

My eyes have been uncomfortable and I recently found that taking Citicoline or DMAE (a precursor for it) solved the problem. Do you think your body might need additional nutrition?

As for sensitivity Agape, I have been there... and I found my way out. Are you, by any chance resisting what you are sensitive to? Resistance is a difficult energy to work with until you realize you can simply deliberately invite the bothersome energy inside you until you find it pleasurable. Another thing you might try are the Wands of Horace. They are said to balance and align all your bodies (including subtle ones) and make you impervious to interfering energies with regular use. They certainly have worked for me. Here is a post with more information about this:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rus#post343966
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post340688
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rus#post261120
    Last edited by Dawn; 15th November 2011 at 03:31.

38. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th March 2012), Calz (15th November 2011), Caren (15th November 2011), CdnSirian (15th November 2011), christian (15th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (15th November 2011), Jonathon (15th November 2011), Limor Wolf (15th November 2011), Lord Sidious (15th November 2011), Malcolm Linus (16th November 2011), ROMANWKT (15th November 2011), seko (16th November 2011), TraineeHuman (15th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 12 15 LastLast