+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Breatharianism, and living on Prana: a how-to guide

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,351 times in 222 posts

Default Re: Breatharianism, and living on Prana: a how-to guide

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    Bill and Limor, I am happy to provide more information for you. I purposely did not do so earlier because this thread is about cleansing, not living on prana. I am happy to tell you of my personal experience.

So there it is Bill, my story about how I became a breatharian and then gave it up. Here are the steps again, stated simply:
    1) Run your energy daily
    2) Get plenty of exercise
    3) Remain in courage and find things you are scared of to overcome
    4) Spent a lot of time in nature
    5) Do 'death' meditations until they become ecstatic
    6) Pay attention to the chakra at the back of your throat when you breath with the intention of opening it and breathing in prana
    Dawn do you also have active kundalini?

I have had similar experiences to the samhadi one that you described over the last 8 years especially. The first time it happened it was a spontaneous occurrence. I had been meditating and contemplating, and at some point the contemplation starting moving into “what is this thing that i am?” During my contemplation i started becoming aware of a sensation in my spine, i have often described it as liquid bliss. I continued with my contemplation, and at some point the realization hit, that what we are is so much bigger, so much more amazing than a limited single body/mind. The sensation of liquid bliss got more and more intense until it was rushing up my spine like a waterfall and bursting out the top of my head. The feeling expanded and expanded until there was a feeling of vast open space, silence, and something like a simple pure 'knowing.'

Over the years of meditation i have had many peak experiences such as this, states of higher consciousness, but always the experiences would fade over time. For whatever reason this sensation in my spine never did fade. There are times now where the sensation is more subtle than others, but ever since that day the 'liquid bliss' has always been there. At times it can be very intense, like a whole body orgasm that is random and spontaneous, and at other times it is like a low level of subtle bliss running in the background like a radio playing in the distance.

I wanted to ask you for a bit of advice, if you are willing. It is so rare for me to find people who are experiencing the samhadi states directly. About two years ago, after six years of living with very active kundalini i had an experience in the middle of the night like your Nirvikalpa samhadi. When i came back to the room after that i felt like the body was a pea sized little toy, and i was this huge giant trying to remember how to work it again. For about three days i couldn't eat, or sleep, but not in a bad way, it was just like there was no need to. The energy that was flowing freely was enthralling and sustaining completely, so there was just no need to reach to anything in the world for sustenance. I was simply self sustained in every way.

I also felt a profound sense of love for everyone and everything and a strong realization of how precious life is. Like you shared my time in this state has not been without external challenges in fact if anything the 'life' challenges have increased during the last 8 years, yet no matter what happens i always have a higher perceptive, or 'lens' to see it through, and i know that what i am can not be harmed. It is hard for me to buy into fear or worry, (it can still happen, but it's very rare) but i still see that changes need to happen on earth right now and i feel a strong pull to help people. What i wanted to ask you is since 1977 what have you found is the best way to 'use' your state of being in the world? You mentioned that when this started for you, you would share it and people didn't really seem interested, which is what i am also finding.

Last year i met Oriah mountain dreamer and she shared a story about meeting with an elder. She was sharing her experience of higher consciousness with him, and after she was done sharing he said to her “that is a really beautiful experience, and a lovely story, but what is it going to do to feed the children?” I was really touched by that story, and have felt ever since the feeling of how do i take this experience and use it to make tangible changes in the world?

If anyone feels so moved to offer advice to me, i am listening. Thanks so much to Dawn for sharing this information, i feel very strongly that there is something here of immeasurable value and importance, and like LS said, i think this information is life changing.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 15th November 2011 at 20:12. Reason: trim quoted material
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." --Rumi

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to starsha For This Post:

another bob (15th November 2011), Calz (16th November 2011), Caren (18th November 2011), CdnSirian (15th November 2011), Dawn (16th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), Elethia (18th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (15th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (17th November 2011), Kraut (8th June 2013), Limor Wolf (16th November 2011), Lisab (9th December 2011), Malcolm Linus (16th November 2011), ROMANWKT (15th November 2011), TraineeHuman (15th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

Imagine that you have held a BIG secret for 23 years. You have offered to share it many times, but absolutely no one ever expressed interest in receiving it until now. That is the situation I find myself in. I know I have mentioned this before, however it bears repeating. Something within human consciousness must have changed dramatically and recently... perhaps there is something to the idea of the coming new age after all.

This thread is all about a completely different way of life. One that is filled with abundance so overwhelming that you are literally swimming in a sea of it. It is not important to wrestle nourishment from the poisoned food supply on the planet, you have available to you something so fulfilling that you will never feel hungry again. In fact your body will remain totally balanced and in complete harmony with you and its surroundings. This is what the information in this thread offers. Are you ready to live beyond lack and scarcity, in a world of infinite abundance?
    Dear Dawn,

When i wrote you my question a few min ago, i hadn't seen this post. Wow ... disregard my above question, i have everything i need right here. When you spoke of 'coming out' i know exactly what you mean, this has also been very much 'up' for me in my professional life too .... I can't even express my gratitude to you. Thank you so much.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 15th November 2011 at 20:13. Reason: trim quoted material
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." --Rumi

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to starsha For This Post:

Calz (15th November 2011), Caren (18th November 2011), CdnSirian (15th November 2011), Dawn (16th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (15th November 2011), Limor Wolf (16th November 2011), ROMANWKT (15th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Quote Posted by bearcow (here)

Quote After this nirvikalpi samadhi (my research has shown me that this is what an event like this is called),
    if you reached the state of nirvikalpi samadhi you would be a living buddha, i have met masters that are not even half way to this state and they are basically supermen.

The problem is that many spiritual people think they are at the end of the path, but in fact they are only at the beginning.
    Question : What is nirvikalpa samadhi?

Ramana Maharshi: The immersion of the mind in the Self, but without its destruction, is kevala nirvikalpa samadhi. In this state one is not free from vasanas and so one does not therefore attain mukti. Only after the vasanas have been destroyed can one attain liberation. Even though one practises kevala nirvikalpa samadhi for years together, if one has not rooted out the vasanas one will not attain liberation.

~Be As You Are
    David Godman

Blessings!

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Quote Posted by another bob (here)
    Question : What is nirvikalpa samadhi?

Ramana Maharshi: The immersion of the mind in the Self, but without its destruction, is kevala nirvikalpa samadhi. In this state one is not free from vasanas and so one does not therefore attain mukti. Only after the vasanas have been destroyed can one attain liberation. Even though one practises kevala nirvikalpa samadhi for years together, if one has not rooted out the vasanas one will not attain liberation.
    Quote Posted by another bob (here)
    Only after the vasanas have been destroyed can one attain liberation.
    Yes i couldn't agree more. I don't consider myself 'liberated' but 'work in progress' ... i think doing 'shadow work' is very important, or working with the 'vasanas' as it is called in the east. No matter how high into samhadi bliss you get to, the 'inner demons' need to be faced and dealt with, IMO. I think Dawn is doing an awesome job in talking about that here though.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 15th November 2011 at 20:15. Reason: trim quoted material

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to starsha For This Post:

another bob (15th November 2011), Calz (16th November 2011), Caren (18th November 2011), Dawn (16th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), jessamy99 (15th November 2011), Malcolm Linus (16th November 2011), NancyV (15th November 2011), ROMANWKT (15th November 2011)

8. Link to Post #65
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

I found this book here:

Quote JASMUHEEN Living on Light - The Source of Nutrition for the New Millennium
    1998, KOHA-Publishing Paperback C Format (8½" x 5¼"). 188pp. [ First in this, paperback, edition. From the cover 'Since 1993, Jasmuheen has been physically nourished by the Universal Life Force of Prana. This book contains the details of her research and of her experiences of this profound process as it revea...] Further details, photographs, etc. are available, just use the «Ask Bookseller» button and I'll be pleased to help. The book is in stock and ships, POST FREE in the UK, from the rural idyll of Peasedown St. John, near Bath in England from a long-established bookseller - your purchase guaranteed by my reputation and the UK Distance Selling Act. Don't forget that your purchase means my Jack Russells get their supper! ISBN: 3929512351. Very Good+.

Offered for GBP 5.90 = appr. US$ 9.11 by: BookLovers.co.uk - Book number: 167987
    See more books from our catalog: New Age & Alternative from : http://www.antiqbook.co.uk/boox/bookl/167987.shtml"
    Fabulous thread--must read all again!
    Last edited by Dawn; 16th November 2011 at 05:54.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Calz (16th November 2011), Caren (18th November 2011), Dawn (16th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (15th November 2011), ROMANWKT (15th November 2011)

10. Link to Post #66
    Australia Avalon Member realitycorrodes's Avatar
    Thanks

https://youtube.com/watch?v=cnCuzUd4eC0

When the Australian television programme 60 Minutes challenged her to demonstrate how she could live without food and water, the supervising medical professional Dr. Beres Wenck found that after 48 hours Jasmuheen displayed symptoms of acute dehydration, stress and high blood pressure.[2] Jasmuheen claimed that this was a result of "polluted air". On day 3, Jasmuheen was moved to a mountainside retreat about 15 miles from the city, where she was filmed enjoying the fresh air she said she could now live on happily. However, as the filming progressed, her speech slowed, her pupils dilated and she lost over a stone (6 kg or 14 lb) in weight. After four days, Jasmuheen acknowledged that she had lost weight, but stated that she felt fine. Dr. Wenck stated "You are now quite dehydrated, probably over 10%, getting up to 11%." The doctor also announced, "Her pulse is about double what it was when she started. The risks if she goes any further are kidney failure."[2] Jasmuheen's condition continued to deteriorate rapidly in the clearly demonstrated context of acute dehydration, despite her insistence to the contrary. Dr. Wenck concluded that continuing the experiment would ultimately prove fatal. The film crew concurred with this assessment and ceased filming.

One wonders why if Jasmuheen had already done her process (years before) for becoming a breatharian and had been a breatharian for a while and as such is "stabilised" in the state, why would she experience any symptoms such as raised pulse, high blood pressure, wieght loss, dilated pupils, dehydration - these appear to be symptoms of someone who is doing the process for the first time? Something does not seem quite right IMHO. Besides, for someone practicing such a spiritual state as breathariansim she seems extremely concerned with the financial side of it all. I understand that she herself did not come up with the process, but apparently the process was channelled by someone else. Jasmuheen just provided the marketing and selling of the process.

Hiram R. Manek (HRM) was caught in the documentary "Eat the Sun" eating a curry buffet. There always seem to be short comings.

Of course Jasmuheen has tried to justify her 60 minute experience - I leave it up to everyone else's intuition to sense the reality.

Jericho Sunfire and Pralad Jani are IMHO much better examples of the real thing.

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to realitycorrodes For This Post:

Calz (16th November 2011), Caren (18th November 2011), christian (15th November 2011), Dawn (16th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), Heart-2-Heart (16th November 2011), jessamy99 (15th November 2011), NancyV (15th November 2011), ROMANWKT (15th November 2011), TelosianEmbrace (16th November 2011), TraineeHuman (15th November 2011)

12. Link to Post #67
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Hallo Dawn and Jessamy99

Well first of all I thought Abundant traveler disappeared, and its you Dawn, I just got that on this thread, I would just like to thank you both for most interesting and most pleasant stories and experiences, You are both needed here on Avalon at this time, as this should be the pursuit of all of us here, if we are awake and understand what is following soon on this plane, I have committed one of the deadly sins because of you two, and that is envy. oh how I envy you two angels for your experiences, you will never know. being just a weak plonker of a man, you women are amazing. please teach and direct, and don't stop.

My warmest regards to both of you
    roman

13. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

another bob (15th November 2011), Calz (16th November 2011), Caren (18th November 2011), Dawn (16th November 2011), Deega (14th December 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), Heart-2-Heart (16th November 2011), jessamy99 (15th November 2011), Kraut (8th June 2013), Limor Wolf (16th November 2011), Lisab (9th December 2011), Malcolm Linus (16th November 2011), meeradas (15th November 2011), norman (19th November 2011), Puffin (8th January 2015), seko (16th November 2011), toothpick (16th November 2011)

14. Link to Post #68
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
    oh how I envy you two angels for your experiences, you will never know. being just a weak plonker of a man, you women are amazing.
    Greetings, Friend!

I've often heard that sentiment expressed in the light of someone else's apparently extraordinary experiences, but what I've learned is that such experiences are granted only if and when causes and conditions are appropriate for that particular individual's adaptation and maturation, and can moreover prove to be a huge obstacle if clung to and pursued for their own sake. Nor does it mean that the experiencer is any more fortunate or gifted or special than others who may have not required such manifestations in their current lives. In any case, as I'm sure Dawn and Jessamy would agree, what's most important is what's brought back from such experiences to enrich the lives of our fellow beings. Love is all that matters.

Blessings!

15. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Dawn - wow, what a thread.

It has its own thread of energy now, another line of force in Avalon's diverse matrix.

It seems more and more people are ready to come out and share.

I am sure nothing but good things can come of this.

Life is good.

Thanks

John..
    Last edited by Anchor; 19th March 2013 at 12:30. Reason: Change live to life!
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

another bob (15th November 2011), Caren (18th November 2011), Dawn (16th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (15th November 2011), Limor Wolf (16th November 2011), ROMANWKT (16th November 2011), starsha (15th November 2011)

17. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    It seems more and more people are ready to come out and share.

I am sure nothing but good things can come of this.
    thank you John

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to starsha For This Post:

Caren (18th November 2011), Dawn (16th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (15th November 2011), ROMANWKT (16th November 2011)

19. Link to Post #71
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Quote Posted by realitycorrodes (here)
    http://www.kheper.net/topics/breatha...e_Process.html

Robin Adams (R): I did 'The Process' to stop needing to eat from the 5th to the 25th of August in 1995. It took 21 days.

The process was called, "Choosing God over the illusion" or "The 21day Process".

The idea of doing the process was to make us aware that the body is not only sustained by food and water – which is the most fundamental belief system on this planet – but that it could be sustained on 'light' - and that we can ultimately live on light, earth energies and the pranic forces in the air.

Steven Guth (S): How long ago was this?

[...]
    I met Steven at the HealingCastle in Germany, I was intruiged by his shiny white aura, when he came in, I didn't know who he was then. He came there to forgive the Nazis, who used to stay in the castle, some lived there, some gathered occasionally, among them Hitler. He intended to help restore the balance at this place that was disturbed not only during the Nazi era. I had an interesting conversation with him and his wife, really nice and genuine fellows. He said he never saw such a huge water spirit being like the one in the castle, he told me to connect with it, to help restore balance, for the deva, as he called it, was seriously disturbed by all the atrocities that happened in the castle and also for simply being unappreciated for such a long time. I tried to do this, don't know for what it was worth, my efforts have been rather coarse, I figure.

Sorry for being off-topic, just want to say thanks for sharing this interview mate!

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Calz (16th November 2011), Caren (18th November 2011), Dawn (16th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), Heart-2-Heart (16th November 2011), hohoemi (13th January 2012), jessamy99 (15th November 2011), Kraut (8th June 2013), Limor Wolf (16th November 2011), NancyV (16th November 2011), ROMANWKT (16th November 2011), seko (16th November 2011), TraineeHuman (15th November 2011)

21. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member STATIC's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 times in 283 posts

WOW.... Honestly i came across this topic a year ago, and the BS meter of my "little Self" kept going off.

This thread has reinvigorated my interest.

Thank you for sharing

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to STATIC For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th March 2012), Calz (16th November 2011), Caren (18th November 2011), Dawn (16th November 2011), eaglespirit (16th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), Heart-2-Heart (16th November 2011), jessamy99 (16th November 2011), Limor Wolf (16th November 2011), modwiz (16th November 2011), NancyV (16th November 2011), ROMANWKT (16th November 2011), seko (16th November 2011)

23. Link to Post #73
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Default Re: Richard Anderson's ARISE AND SHINE detox cleanse

NOTE: The only place I have found this type of breathing discussed is in Diary of a Yogi, by Yogananda. He mentioned that he had ordered this method taught in his school to all the children there. He did this so that if there was ever a famine, they could survive easily without food.
    Dawn,

Thanks for the info. Is the book you mention, "AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A YOGI - Paramahansa Yogananda" ? ...I hope so... I've just bought a copy

Another guy who was a breathanarian is David Jubb, he is also a proponent of urine therapy similar links to prana and urine... I really try and stay vegan/veggie as best I can...

I find the biggest issue with socialising isn't the food it's peoples ignorance and show me the hand to the kind of topics we openly discuss in PA.

John

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Dawn (25th December 2014), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (16th November 2011), ROMANWKT (16th November 2011)

25. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Posted by bearcow (here)
    Quote I should not be living with computer because it's damaging my eye sight, energy again..?

People do not seem to report these things ...
    you are too yin, if this is your first incarnation in a human body i guess this is to be expected. grounding would be more difficult for you.
    I hope my last one at the moment As you may have noticed in my testimony we have all certainly been here before ..
    some of us very long time ago, and also yes we are frail . And we are ancient ...

Take these human gadgets and technologies are damaging you as you use them , take my word for that but we can't do much better . Anyone visiting here can't do much , it's tough here .

We are few compared to 7 billion people of this planet ..

What can I do at all here .

As Dawn suggested ..I very much resist everything but that's built to my nature . Whatever you may consider natural becomes patogene the next moment ..

I had good immunity as child , I feel I kept repelling things from me on subtle level ...

But when I have difficult times , emotionally or being overtasked , I lose half of my health because mind and body are perfectly connected .

Sleep is good ...you can disconnect and regenerate . Unless you're in very enlightened state of mind and don't need sleep ,
    and sleep is best when deserved .

We're not here to sleep right ? But we have to .

Never mind . Wish I knew where my mind is at the moment

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Caren (18th November 2011), Dawn (16th November 2011), eaglespirit (16th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (16th November 2011), Limor Wolf (16th November 2011), meeradas (15th March 2015), modwiz (16th November 2011), norman (19th November 2011), ROMANWKT (16th November 2011), seko (16th November 2011), toothpick (16th November 2011)

27. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Hi Dawn,

I see you placed great importance on the (bare?) feet touching the ground when you hiked. Was this also the case when you ran your energy? The feet in the diagram you provide are touching the floor, but are they necessarily bare or doesn't it matter? Also, what degree of separation from the ground is too much separation? the width of a sock, the flooring in a house? Does the meditation still work if done other than on the ground floor?

Admittedly not the most esoteric questions lol

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Caren (18th November 2011), Dawn (16th November 2011), eaglespirit (16th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), Heart-2-Heart (16th November 2011), hohoemi (13th January 2012), jessamy99 (16th November 2011), Limor Wolf (16th November 2011), ROMANWKT (16th November 2011)

29. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

REALITYCORRODES: What an amazing post! I hung on every golden word. Thank you so much for sharing. Perhaps this is what happened to my body... or perhaps it is another path which leads to the same doorway. Deep Gratitude.

Quote Bearclaw: if you reached the state of nirvikalpi samadhi you would be a living buddha, i have met masters that are not even half way to this state and they are basically supermen.

The problem is that many spiritual people think they are at the end of the path, but in fact they are only at the beginning.
    Bearclaw, I am so sorry you are upset by my sharing. I would like to say that in ZEN, nirvikalpi samadhi is not considered to be the end AT ALL. My understanding is that there is no end ... that there is always more. I am not claiming to be anything... I am just sharing my story. And, yes... I understand what you mean when you say there are many beginners who believe they have it all. I am not one of those. Namaste to you brother.

Quote Quote This type of meditation was referred to as 'running your energy'. It reverses the normal course of the microcosmic orbit. At at the end of a 30 minute meditation you will feel really clean and balanced inside as these channels open up flow without blockage.
    Quote Bearclaw: none of the true masters i studied with would recommend this approach. if you did breathing techniques and built up a energy charge while reversing the flow of the microcosmic orbit, it can have negative results. The flow of some meridians can be reversed from their normal circulation to create specific results, but only for a limited time, and must be done in the proper sequence to create beneficial results.

I would advise caution and discernment.
    Bearclaw, in my personal opinion there are many paths that all lead to the same place. Do you realize that this method of 'running energy' is exactly what the body does at night when you sleep? In this meditation you are asking your body to circulate energy as it does while sleeping, yet while you are sitting upright. In fact, 1,000s of students have gone through this form of training as their very first meditation. I would assume those who try this resonate with it. In your case it does not resonate, and therefore is not the right path for you... or wasn't when you were a new student.

Quote Eaglespirit: A New Earth WE ALL Can Decide and Do...in Our Own Ways...to Bring About Now : )
    Yes, Eaglespirit this seems to be what is happening. Thank you for adding your voice here.

Quote Hello,

What is the front an the back channel of the microcosmic orbit? I've tired look this up on google, but I'm not sure I got the right thing
    Illie, I'm not sure if you saw the crude drawing I made and put up in post #54 on this thread. I think that is the easiest way to explain this... with a picture. Your body knows very well how to do this. Normally energy runs through these channels all day and night. I'm glad to add more words for an explanation if you desire...let me know if the picture is not enough. Always happy to add more info if needed here.

Jessamy99, it is fun to see you open up and share. Your energy is delightful
    Last edited by Dawn; 16th November 2011 at 07:50.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Calz (16th November 2011), Caren (18th November 2011), christian (16th November 2011), eaglespirit (16th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (16th November 2011), Limor Wolf (16th November 2011), NancyV (16th November 2011), ROMANWKT (16th November 2011), seko (16th November 2011)

31. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Quote Seikou-Kishi: I see you placed great importance on the (bare?) feet touching the ground when you hiked. Was this also the case when you ran your energy? The feet in the diagram you provide are touching the floor, but are they necessarily bare or doesn't it matter? Also, what degree of separation from the ground is too much separation? the width of a sock, the flooring in a house? Does the meditation still work if done other than on the ground floor?

Admittedly not the most esoteric questions lol
    What a wonderful question! When I run my energy I am not in direct contact with the earth. So it will work without contact, and with, or without shoes. However, your question implies that you are aware that 'earthing' is a very powerful form of healing and a road to health. I would hazard a guess that doing this barefoot on bare earth or sand might be really wonderful. There is some concern about NOT doing it on grass because it will absorb energy from your body and use it for it's own growth.

When I sun gaze, I take pains to find bare dirt or sand to stand on. My feet warm up and feel very happy in short order. Personally I need about 45+ minutes daily in direct contact with the earth or I feel pain all over my body. Most people don't realize that 'earthing' the body this way for 30-60 minutes daily resolves all pain. Rouleux is something we all have problems with if we do not earth ourselves. This is a condition where the blood cells stick to each other, making it difficult for the blood to flow. This in turn robs the body of oxygen.
    Here's an Avalon Post about this subject:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...hing#post76277

I think I will find some time to do this while sitting on a sand dune here in Pismo Beach.

Thanks for the Question!
    Last edited by Dawn; 16th November 2011 at 08:38.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Caren (18th November 2011), christian (16th November 2011), eaglespirit (16th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (16th November 2011), Limor Wolf (16th November 2011), Malcolm Linus (16th November 2011), ROMANWKT (16th November 2011), Seikou-Kishi (16th November 2011), skyflower (16th November 2011)

33. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Quote ROMANWKT

Hallo Dawn and Jessamy99

Well first of all I thought Abundant traveler disappeared, and its you Dawn, I just got that on this thread, I would just like to thank you both for most interesting and most pleasant stories and experiences, You are both needed here on Avalon at this time, as this should be the pursuit of all of us here, if we are awake and understand what is following soon on this plane, I have committed one of the deadly sins because of you two, and that is envy. oh how I envy you two angels for your experiences, you will never know. being just a weak plonker of a ma
    Roman, I have found some deep wisdom in a number of your posts and respect you highly. I also feel this pain, which you are calling envy, when others describe their deep experiences, I wonder if you are feeling the pain of 'home' calling you. There was so much energy running through my body as I wrote my 3 long posts which begin this thread, that I knew they were carrying the perfume of the Oneness we all are. I feel the call and the sweet longing when I re-read them myself. I am very grateful for your contributions on Avalon, they are amazing.

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Caren (18th November 2011), christian (16th November 2011), eaglespirit (16th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), Heart-2-Heart (16th November 2011), hohoemi (13th January 2012), jessamy99 (16th November 2011), Limor Wolf (16th November 2011), NancyV (16th November 2011), northstar (25th March 2013), ROMANWKT (16th November 2011), skyflower (16th November 2011)

35. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Quote Starsha: Last year i met Oriah mountain dreamer and she shared a story about meeting with an elder. She was sharing her experience of higher consciousness with him, and after she was done sharing he said to her “that is a really beautiful experience, and a lovely story, but what is it going to do to feed the children?” I was really touched by that story, and have felt ever since the feeling of how do i take this experience and use it to make tangible changes in the world?
    I know you 'got it' when you left the next post after this one, but I'd like to address it anyway. Perhaps the 'problems' and 'issues' we face cannot be addressed at the same level they were created? Is this is why so many well intentioned efforts fail? What if they could change instantly if they were addressed from a larger view, a broader perspective, a higher vibration, and a higher awareness? I love this quote
    Quote You can never solve a problem on the level on which it was created.

....Albert Einstein
    Last edited by Dawn; 16th November 2011 at 07:53.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Caren (18th November 2011), christian (16th November 2011), eaglespirit (16th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (16th November 2011), Limor Wolf (16th November 2011), ROMANWKT (16th November 2011), starsha (16th November 2011)

37. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Quote Starsha: Last year i met Oriah mountain dreamer and she shared a story about meeting with an elder. She was sharing her experience of higher consciousness with him, and after she was done sharing he said to her “that is a really beautiful experience, and a lovely story, but what is it going to do to feed the children?” I was really touched by that story, and have felt ever since the feeling of how do i take this experience and use it to make tangible changes in the world?
    I know you 'got it' when you left the next post after this one, but I'd like to address it anyway. Perhaps the 'problems' and 'issues' we face cannot be addressed at the same level they were created? Is this is why so many well intentioned efforts fail? What if they could change instantly if they were addressed from a larger view, a broader perspective, a higher vibration, and a higher awareness?
    Thanks for addressing this Dawn

I understand what you are saying here, and i really do appreciate how you are sharing this information with us. I can see all that you are 'holding' for us here and the beautiful energy you are transmitting, and i can't really respond with anything other than total gratitude for you.

So just to clarify your response ... If the 'issue' is my own, what works best is that i (like you suggest) go into a higher level of mind so that it can be seen clearly. I allow the feelings to be as they are, and i let the whole thing unravel according to a higher intelligence.

If the issue is with another person, someone who i know and care about and feel intuitively drawn to help ease there suffering ... i feel pretty clear on how to move in and help. For me each situation is totally unique, and so i just do my best to meet the situation with presence and assess the person fresh each time so that i can really listen, and respond with an open heart as well as intuition.

But in situations like large groups of starving children, or the homeless people in my local area ... it can feel a little overwhelming, and i feel less clear on how to move in and help. I see that the mind that created those problems is in a way a 'collective unconsciousness,' do you have any ways in which you work on the energy at a larger scale? This is where i am feeling drawn to work lately.

I guess i am looking to align with others who are in a similar place. My experience has always been that when the 'inner demon' is seen though (or a fear or limitation of my own), or seen clearly (like you said with a higher level of mind) then it ceases being an issue instantly. Just like when a light is placed on a shadow, it just disappears. But where i have been drawn lately is to work in this same way on our 'collective' inner demons, which i do think is equally as simple over all (as working on my own self), but can feel bigger and overwhelming at times. Does that make any sense to you?

That's is really what i was getting at with the comment about "but what does it do to feed the children?" ... i didn't mean for the comment to come across as demeaning your posts here, i just thought i would add that (just in case)

I really value what you are providing here, and would appreciate if you 'see' anything about this for me.

in gratitude
    Starsha
    Last edited by Dawn; 16th November 2011 at 07:55.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to starsha For This Post:

Caren (18th November 2011), christian (17th November 2011), Dawn (25th December 2014), eaglespirit (16th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (16th November 2011), Limor Wolf (18th November 2011), ROMANWKT (16th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast