Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 6 15 LastLast

Thread: Breatharianism, and living on Prana: a how-to guide

1. Link to Post #101
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,836 times in 3,731 posts

Default Re: Breatharianism, and living on Prana: a how-to guide

It is a fact, that activating high energies in an unprepared body is dangerous possibly fatal.

The path of fire and light is not for everyone.

In a successful electrical circuit it is important to remove impurities in the conductors in order to sustain high currents, otherwise hotspots occur eventually leading to spectacular failure.

Many of the metaphysical aspects of the body's energy pathways are the same.

They can do fantastic things but they have to be working properly first otherwise - POOF!

Some people can do this themselves, others need teachers, others should wait until they are ready.

Have no fear

Follow your heart

Don't spontaneously combust!
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Caren (18th November 2011), eaglespirit (17th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (17th November 2011), Limor Wolf (19th November 2011), Nanoo Nanoo (24th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #102
    Australia Avalon Member realitycorrodes's Avatar
    Thanks

I got goose bumps brother with your off topic comments. Stay well friend. Love all the qualities in your signature. The only thing I would add is "freedom".

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to realitycorrodes For This Post:

Caren (18th November 2011), eaglespirit (17th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (17th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

My first samadhi experience occurred when I was sixteen.

I didn’t have a teacher, but I still did very well. Let me explain. Since about eight years ago, I’ve known for certain that I’m one of the thousands who incarnated on this planet for the first time, as volunteers. I know I’ve met and had very meaningful friendships with at least five such volunteers. All of them were extraordinarily fond of communing with nature, far beyond what most “normal” people do. (There are many others who are of recent ET origin here semi-voluntarily, or on a kind of prison sentence.)

So, from early childhood I was more “different” than way-out different – not in a showy way, but in how I naturally was. My mother was forever saying: “Well, you wouldn’t be Peter if you didn’t do everything a different way from what the rest of the world does.” As well as that, all the volunteers like me have had a huge problem of naivety to overcome, throughout our childhoods and adolescence and early adulthood. Growing up was a bumpy ride! Strangers in a strange land, all right. Naivety was the problem, particularly in the areas of money, sexuality, and treachery/sincerity, and also because (as for some other volunteers) I believe I had been used to living partly beyond time rather than in time.

At fourteen I kind of decided this insane society just wasn’t really for me. (That was a first major step in learning to accept myself more and more. Hugely important, that topic of total self-acceptance. Acceptance isn’t passive. Acceptance means you can see the whole situation clearly, and can respond pro-actively and in just the right way. And, different is beautiful!) I began to spend at least six hours or so of one day, if not two, each weekend with nature. There I instinctively strove to get back to who/what I really was. Escapism? I’ll take a look at that question further on below. But each weekend as a teenager I would sit for hours, often on a bench but away from passers-by. Hours of beautiful sunlight, but I never got sunburnt even a speck. You only get sunburnt when you’re not accepting the sun.

Through concentrating on questions like “Who/what am I really?” and “feeling” my way through such issues, I taught myself contemplation – the primary meditation form in Christian, Jewish, and Muslim tradition. Also I was immersed in what I guess was really nature reflecting back to me who I deeply was. I eventually noticed that there were some extremely intelligent but slightly scary beings who lived in the tops of certain of the many very old, very tall trees that grew nearby, and I sensed they were somehow deeply involved in all this, and, I came to suspect, somehow helped to pump oodles of bliss into my experiences every time.

After a while somehow I naturally progressed to discovering concentration meditation – the primary meditation form of most of Hinduism and many forms of Buddhism. I would experience an expansion of the “field” that was in fact (apparently) me, from having borders close around my body to getting ever bigger and expanding to cover the horizon and beyond, in every direction.

After that it would get infinite in size, and I would go into what I now know to be the six formless worlds described by orthodox Buddhism, one by one. I usually began with my eyes fully open, and would experience the physical world around me as more and more transparent, more and more kind of hollow – i.e., with deeper dimensions of reality superimposed on it. Going deeper, my eyes would go to half-open. It’s considerably easier to meditate with your eyes closed, though.

Somehow I then progressed to favouring awareness meditation. It’s not easy to describe what awareness meditation is. It’s the type of meditation favoured by Zen Buddhism, and partly by Advaita Vedanta. That was what brought me to my first samadhi experiences. The first of these had an aftermath, and also a lead-up, that felt like a death of me. Still, it was massively blissful and energizing and turned everything upside down.

I guess “another bob”’s point that meditation can unleash very powerful but potentially dangerous things inside a person was partly valid in the following sense. For nearly three years from that first experience on, I felt that I was constantly being watched by my environment, in an intense way that didn’t really stop. In the first experience I had seen first-hand, in the most vivid way possible, that in a deeper reality I was my environment. In spite of this, somehow it took nearly three years before it clicked that it was me that was doing the constant watching.

Samadhi experiences don’t remove many of your psychological blocks, as I believe “another bob” has mentioned. They’re no substitute for psychotherapy and self-enquiry, and particularly “shadow” work. On the other hand, the type of psychotherapy or self-enquiry needed to remove such blocks requires immense and continual monitoring or watching of oneself!

By the way, as far as I can tell a Samadhi experience does seem to permanently remove all depression, and to provide lots of energy that helps to remove loads of fear as well.

As far as the danger of going into insanity or imbalance goes, I’d like to make some comments. Firstly, may I mention that Japan didn’t have any psychiatric hospitals or facilities until around 1981. Why? Because they sent everyone with mental health problems to the Zen masters. The Zen masters would typically cure their clients, or make them much better-adjusted individuals, in a month or two. (And I know that conventional psychology claims it’s impossible to cure a psychosis, but I’ve cured one that a client had myself, so I know what I’m talking about.) It sounds to me that this offers some evidence that good meditation tends to do the reverse of opening people up to insanity. Goodness, how shocking that a person should get seriously in touch with the pure undiluted greatness inside them, which actually is there in everybody! How unbalanced to secretly see overwhelming beauty in the most everyday things everywhere; and to burn with passion and gratitude just at being alive.

I guess it’s true that meditation is normally intended for people who don’t have huge psychological problems. But I have seen it having the most extraordinary and long-term healing effects in some individuals with psychoses.
    Another point. In all of my experience, as long as you stay grounded you’ll always move in a direction of greater sanity and greater ability to face your demons. You don’t need some advanced teacher to show you how to stay grounded. The simple hand-over-the-second-chakra technique I described in my previous post will work any time – except, possibly, if you’re doing something extreme like full-on fasting. Ditto Dawn’s grounding arc, if you can do that.

I guess I went escapist in taking the “stop the world, I want to get off” approach to how I spent my weekends as a teenager. But one thing I soon noticed was that everybody is an escapist – an extreme escapist – in one sense or another. And anyway, at that young age it never occurred to me that I was also escaping, but in a different way. Several decades later it would become very desirable for me to throw off any identity of being a “spiritual” person. Then it took more than a decade before I cventually succeeded (mostly). I think it was Aldous Huxley who described that as the highest form of idolatry – because it is the sweetest of all.

Finally, for now, I guess it would be irresponsible not to warn some people against meditating in any open space unless you make really sure you stay grounded. Because if you meditate inside a room, however much you detach from your body or your physical senses, you can still (sub-consciously) use the ceiling, walls and floor to locate where you are. Out in the open, it’s much harder to do that.
    Last edited by TraineeHuman; 17th November 2011 at 07:28.

6. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Anchor (17th November 2011), another bob (17th November 2011), AuCo (14th December 2011), Caren (18th November 2011), chocolate (28th February 2014), christian (17th November 2011), Dawn (17th November 2011), eaglespirit (17th November 2011), Elethia (18th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), Ikarusion (12th November 2014), jessamy99 (17th November 2011), Joe Sustaire (13th January 2019), jorr lundstrom (17th November 2011), Kraut (8th June 2013), Limor Wolf (19th November 2011), Malcolm Linus (17th November 2011), meeradas (17th November 2011), NancyV (19th November 2011), Orph (18th November 2011), porcupine (18th May 2013), realitycorrodes (18th November 2011), shamanseeker (17th November 2011), Shamz (20th December 2012), TelosianEmbrace (17th November 2011), ulli (17th November 2011)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member trenairio's Avatar
    Thanks

wow, this is way out there. buddha had done it?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to trenairio For This Post:

Dawn (17th November 2011), eaglespirit (17th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (17th November 2011)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

Trenairio, I don't believe I'm much different from any of the thousands of volunteers. I don't believe their experiences would have been all that different. I once had a partner who was one of the volunteers. She may not have had the education to verbalise what she knew. However, she was a successful artist, and in many ways instinctively wiser than me. And that's only one example. You'd be surprised how many extraordinary people there are out there, and quite a few of them way ahead of me.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

another bob (17th November 2011), Caren (18th November 2011), christian (17th November 2011), Dawn (17th November 2011), eaglespirit (17th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (17th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (17th November 2011), Limor Wolf (19th November 2011), meeradas (17th November 2011)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Just side note, i have been on a fast, day 13 today, and for sure it activates your energy body.
    I had no plans to do this, it was totally spirit driven, and so far its been an interesting ride.

I did think about going Breatharian, but the issue with that is so much pleasure for me
    is gained from growing food, cooking, sharing it with friends.
    And being such a hermit I'm not sure that any good would come of it ultimately.
    I have few things that really give me pleasure here.
    Although that is changing as my vibration increases.
    Besides, IMO we are here to experience Earth and all she has to offer.

HOWEVER, its certainly very useful to know that its possible to do in case we need to
    do without food for a while. At this stage im aiming for 21 days, and then im changing
    my diet over to 80% and 20% cooked. But for sure i will be eating much less, and
    mainly live foods from my garden.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Caren (18th November 2011), chocolate (28th February 2014), Dawn (17th November 2011), eaglespirit (17th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (17th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (17th November 2011), Limor Wolf (19th November 2011), Malcolm Linus (17th November 2011), NancyV (19th November 2011), TelosianEmbrace (17th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #107
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,861 times in 3,179 posts

Quote Posted by TraineeHuman (here)
    [...] if you meditate inside a room, however much you detach from your body or your physical senses,
    you can still (sub-consciously) use the ceiling, walls and floor to locate where you are.

Out in the open, it’s much harder to do that.
    Thanks for the hint!
    [and big thanks for the whole post]

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Caren (18th November 2011), chocolate (28th February 2014), Dawn (17th November 2011), eaglespirit (17th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (17th November 2011), Limor Wolf (19th November 2011)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Quote Posted by guayabal (here)
    Here is the book "Autobiography of a YOGI, by Paramhansa Yogananda" with a little nicer format than the previously linked: Attachment 11312 . Wonderful thread, thank you!
    Found a better one, this ZIP file contains the book in HTML format----extract the files from the ZIP file to a new directory and open ayogi10h.htm. It includes all the images and links to chapters and footnotes working right (link's source). Cheers!

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to guayabal For This Post:

Caren (18th November 2011), Dawn (17th November 2011), eaglespirit (17th November 2011), jessamy99 (17th November 2011), Malcolm Linus (18th November 2011)

17. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by TelosianEmbrace (here)
    From Dawn-
    Quote The moment I use words I am instantly lying
    This, too, is what I have found. Every word is a paradox, for in attempting to convey an idea or concept in words, you deny its ability to exist without the need of words to describe it. Dawn's teacher that she met in the forest taught her without words. Ramana Maharshi, who was happy to give his verbal teachings, often pointed out that his 'silent teachings' were more direct and more powerful.Every action is also a paradox (My word/perception), as is every thought.

Truth is spoken with words of silence.

Thank you all for great sharing. Yes, words have become too concrete and often put ideas in a box they were not meant to be in.

Just a reminder: There are many paths in the forest and Dawn's path may not be your path. Always good to share and listen to other's paths as they may be a catalyst for you in finding YOUR PATH.

Think of humanity as a huge symphonic orchestra. We all play different instruments, and often different notes, but when we learn to play the "One Song" in harmony the sound may transform us.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

another bob (17th November 2011), Caren (18th November 2011), christian (18th November 2011), Dawn (17th November 2011), eaglespirit (17th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (17th November 2011), Limor Wolf (19th November 2011), meeradas (17th November 2011), NancyV (19th November 2011), Orph (18th November 2011), starsha (17th November 2011), TelosianEmbrace (17th November 2011)

19. Link to Post #110
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Quote Anchor: It is a fact, that activating high energies in an unprepared body is dangerous possibly fatal.

The path of fire and light is not for everyone.

In a successful electrical circuit it is important to remove impurities in the conductors in order to sustain high currents, otherwise hotspots occur eventually leading to spectacular failure.
    I went to bed last night with a question about my responsibility for anyone who reads this post after I read the above quote. The first person on the post to bring this concern up was Bearcow, however his energy got in the way of my receiving the information he was trying to convey...and resistance came up within me (sorry). Anchor is talking about the same thing in his post and the quote above. As the post moderator, I feel that I really should speak about 'the path of fire and light'. Before I add my own words though, I thought I'd allow TraineeHuman to speak in answer to the above:
    Quote TraineeHuman: In all of my experience, as long as you stay grounded you’ll always move in a direction of greater sanity and greater ability to face your demons. You don’t need some advanced teacher to show you how to stay grounded. The simple hand-over-the-second-chakra technique I described in my previous post will work any time – except, possibly, if you’re doing something extreme like full-on fasting. Ditto Dawn’s grounding arc, if you can do that.
    Since this post was actually started by Bill Ryan, who asked me a very pointed question, I have tried to remain focused on breatharianism. A great deal of knowledge comes into your awareness as you start into this work. And... as noted in the wonderful post by RealityCorrodes, there will likely be psychic surgery as well (here's the link: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post356196). I did not speak of all of this, because it is such a broad topic that It would take 1000s of pages to even touch on a portion of the information. Besides everyone who walks here has direct information and direction come to them automatically. I know that all of this will unfold in right order as you put your feet on the path. (and sometimes right order does not look like what society thinks is right)

However, that being said, this IS the path of fire and light. What that means is that you are inviting those energies and allowing them to work within your bodies for purification. It is very important to follow your heart as you set out to do anything in life. If you decide a path does not feel right for you, you should change what you are doing. I have the strong knowing that everyone who tries this is doing so because it resonates with them. I also do not think anything is 'wrong' if a seeker chooses many things to try before deciding on one that really calls to them.

So... for safety... be sure you ground yourself as the FIRST step in the meditation, exactly as I described. And if you are having difficulty balancing, remember that baths and walking on the earth with bare feet are very healing. I have had times of imbalance where I sought out a willing tree and just hugged it until it balanced my too-fiery body for me.

And finally, don't forget that a Zen master was the final solution to balancing kundalini in my nervous system, which was also mentioned by Anchor above.

OK... I have done my due diligence and told you of the potential issues. Now, do not make any decisions about any of this based on fear. Fear really is the 'little death' just as the author of the Dune series said. Better to chose LIFE!

Follow your heart and your journey will be amazing in every way!
    Last edited by Dawn; 17th November 2011 at 20:43.

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Anchor (17th November 2011), Caren (18th November 2011), christian (18th November 2011), conk (17th November 2011), eaglespirit (17th November 2011), Elethia (18th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (17th November 2011), Joe Sustaire (13th January 2019), jorr lundstrom (18th November 2011), Kraut (8th June 2013), Lisab (17th November 2011), Orph (18th November 2011), porcupine (18th May 2013), TraineeHuman (18th November 2011)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,987 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    If you cannot attend the Template ceremonies then the safest bet is to begin slowly. If you are going to do this without the ceremonies I think HRM's site is an excellent way to educate yourself. The 1 hour period after sunrise or before sunset, when the sun is at a low angle, is the safest time to do this. It is considered safe to begin with gazing just 10 seconds the first day, then adding an additional 10 more seconds each day. The maximum time recommended by HRM is 45 minutes daily. His site is: http://solarhealing.com/
    Hi Dawn and Eaglespirit

thanks for this interesting discussion. I first became interested in sungazing, when I found that I needed reading glasses at the age of 42. The optometrist said this is pretty much the average age that people need glasses. I thought that this didn't make sense, that people should not need glasses, and did some research. I came across the work of William Bates, an opthamologist working in the early 20th century who recommended looking at the sun along with various other exercises. I wonder if it is because we have lost our connection /and the internal solar circuit that our eyes start to weaken as we age.

There were a number of threads on the DC forum which introduced me to HRM

http://divinecosmos.com/forums/showt...9096-Sungazing

and I subsequently followed the procedures of HRM,. I began at 10sec and added 10 sec each day until I was up till 5 mins. Now if I stop sungazing for whatever reason and return to it, I can resume the practice at the 5 minute point. I find it a little difficult to walk barefoot for 40 mins after a sungaze as HRM suggests - but do spend time earthing at the end of each session. Unfortunately I still need reading glasses :-( but possibly if I continued sungazing to the 30 day point that Spiriteagle reached, then that may change

When I begin my daily gazing I find that a fine vibration begins behind my nose and above the roof of my mouth and continues beyond the gazing time. From my research it appears this is may be the pineal, the hypothalamus, or both.
    If you follow the nose up into the brain, this will take you to the hypothalamus. If you follow the light along the optic nerves at the back of the eyes into the brain this will lead to pituitary

There is one more fun and helpful thing I can share about the sun. There become free of the need for sunglasses. If you find yourself squinting in bright sun, it is because the interior of your body is lacking light. What you need to do is equalize the light between INSIDE your body and OUTSIDE your body. This is really easy and takes less than 30 seconds. Just turn your face towards the sun, close your eyes, and let the warmth and light soak through your closed eyelids. It helps if you breathe the sun into your body on each in breath. Within 30 seconds you will find that you can open your eyes without squinting, even on the brightest day.
    Good exercise . I will try
    Last edited by leavesoftrees; 17th November 2011 at 21:10. Reason: ommission

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

Caren (18th November 2011), Dawn (18th November 2011), eaglespirit (18th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (17th November 2011), Malcolm Linus (18th November 2011)

23. Link to Post #112
    Language
    English
    Thanks

OK... I have done my due diligence and told you of the potential issues. Now, do not make any decisions about any of this based on fear. Fear really is the 'little death' just as the author of the Dune series said. Better to chose LIFE!

Follow your heart and your journey will be amazing in every way!
    Dawn,

Yes! Fear - just say no!

I hope you did not find my comments critical. I absolutely love this and the other threads on this topic and I think these are fantastic and very useful revelations you (and others here) are making. I have a dry "unfeeling" "disconnected" technical manner which rubs the wrong way sometimes - I hope it didn't here. I noted before that you said people went silent when you spoke of these things, and now they ask questions.

The time has come !

Thank you! thank you! thank you!

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Caren (18th November 2011), christian (18th November 2011), Dawn (18th November 2011), eaglespirit (18th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (17th November 2011), Limor Wolf (19th November 2011), NancyV (19th November 2011)

25. Link to Post #113
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

Quote I went to bed last night with a question about my responsibility for anyone who reads this post after I read the above quote. The first person on the post to bring this concern up was Bearcow, however his energy got in the way of my receiving the information he was trying to convey...and resistance came up within me (sorry).
    this forum in general needs more intelligent critical debate, please do not take any of my statements as an attack on you personally
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

another bob (18th November 2011), Caren (18th November 2011), christian (18th November 2011), Dawn (18th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (18th November 2011), Limor Wolf (19th November 2011)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Quote Posted by leavesoftrees (here)
    If you cannot attend the Template ceremonies then the safest bet is to begin slowly. If you are going to do this without the ceremonies I think HRM's site is an excellent way to educate yourself. The 1 hour period after sunrise or before sunset, when the sun is at a low angle, is the safest time to do this. It is considered safe to begin with gazing just 10 seconds the first day, then adding an additional 10 more seconds each day. The maximum time recommended by HRM is 45 minutes daily. His site is: http://solarhealing.com/
    Hi Dawn and Eaglespirit

thanks for this interesting discussion. I first became interested in sungazing, when I found that I needed reading glasses at the age of 42. The optometrist said this is pretty much the average age that people need glasses. I thought that this didn't make sense, that people should not need glasses, and did some research. I came across the work of William Bates, an opthamologist working in the early 20th century who recommended looking at the sun along with various other exercises. I wonder if it is because we have lost our connection /and the internal solar circuit that our eyes start to weaken as we age.

There were a number of threads on the DC forum which introduced me to HRM

http://divinecosmos.com/forums/showt...9096-Sungazing

and I subsequently followed the procedures of HRM,. I began at 10sec and added 10 sec each day until I was up till 5 mins. Now if I stop sungazing for whatever reason and return to it, I can resume the practice at the 5 minute point. I find it a little difficult to walk barefoot for 40 mins after a sungaze as HRM suggests - but do spend time earthing at the end of each session. Unfortunately I still need reading glasses :-( but possibly if I continued sungazing to the 30 day point that Spiriteagle reached, then that may change

When I begin my daily gazing I find that a fine vibration begins behind my nose and above the roof of my mouth and continues beyond the gazing time. From my research it appears this is may be the pineal, the hypothalamus, or both.
    If you follow the nose up into the brain, this will take you to the hypothalamus. If you follow the light along the optic nerves at the back of the eyes into the brain this will lead to pituitary

There is one more fun and helpful thing I can share about the sun. There become free of the need for sunglasses. If you find yourself squinting in bright sun, it is because the interior of your body is lacking light. What you need to do is equalize the light between INSIDE your body and OUTSIDE your body. This is really easy and takes less than 30 seconds. Just turn your face towards the sun, close your eyes, and let the warmth and light soak through your closed eyelids. It helps if you breathe the sun into your body on each in breath. Within 30 seconds you will find that you can open your eyes without squinting, even on the brightest day.
    Good exercise . I will try
    Hi Leavesoftrees...Good Day to You and thanks for sharing.

I was DAB on DC...have not been on the site in a long time...I have a number of posts in that Sungazing thread and had wonderful personal contact with a couple Folks too.
    Thanks for the recall : )

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Dawn (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (18th November 2011)

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Quote Eaglespirit:....I was DAB on DC...have not been on the site in a long time
    What does DAB on DC mean?

Quote this forum in general needs more intelligent critical debate, please do not take any of my statements as an attack on you personally
    Thank you Bearcow. No offense taken, I just had an inner reaction that's all... and that is always my response-ability.

Quote Yes! Fear - just say no!

I hope you did not find my comments critical. I absolutely love this and the other threads on this topic and I think these are fantastic and very useful revelations you (and others here) are making. I have a dry "unfeeling" "disconnected" technical manner which rubs the wrong way sometimes - I hope it didn't here. I noted before that you said people went silent when you spoke of these things, and now they ask questions.

The time has come !

Thank you! thank you! thank you!
    Anchor, I did not consider your manner dry unfeeling or technical AT ALL. I thought you were very clear. And I heard you that way. I am glad you brought up your points, well done.

I too think the time has come. When Bill asked me for explicit information on this topic, there was such an intense energy flow through out my body that NOT to write would have been excruciating. I usually carry my light 'hidden under a basket', there really isn't any point of speaking about what I know and have experienced unless it will help someone else. That means I usually do not speak of these things, as I have on this post. I am certain others posting here are the same.

The massive energy flooding me in response to the request to share this knowledge told me that it is now TIME.

I believe your are correct in this.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Anchor (18th November 2011), Caren (18th November 2011), christian (18th November 2011), eaglespirit (18th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (18th November 2011), Limor Wolf (19th November 2011), NancyV (19th November 2011), porcupine (18th May 2013)

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,351 times in 222 posts

there was such an intense energy flow through out my body that NOT to write would have been excruciating. I usually carry my light 'hidden under a basket', there really isn't any point of speaking about what I know and have experienced unless it will help someone else. That means I usually do not speak of these things, as I have on this post. I am certain others posting here are the same.
    I can so relate to that. So so so much.
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." --Rumi

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to starsha For This Post:

Caren (18th November 2011), Dawn (18th November 2011), eaglespirit (18th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (18th November 2011)

33. Link to Post #117
    Language
    English
    Thanks

... told me that it is now TIME.

I believe your are correct in this.
    Thanks - and to elaborate....

One of the significant worries people have who know that some rather radical changes are coming, is the potential issues over food supply.

The idea that such "miracles" as the breatharianism exist may well help to ameliorate some of those concerns and spur people to do the groundwork necessary to enable their vehicles to operate in this manner.

I have a lot of trouble even suggesting to someone that taking a cold shower is a good idea - LOL

Then try and suggest not eating for even a day, and that is a problem, three days would be inconceivable for many people.

Like others, I know we passed a tipping point recently and this is all proof and grist to the mill.

Manna from heaven, feeding the 5000, eating prana! etc - of course this isn't going to solve our problems unless we ACT ourselves to solve them, but the inspiration presented by your's and others lucid accounts of success in this - together with considered debate about adapting the methods for others as befits their needs and circumstances and safety is so freaking exciting, it is so what this forum was always going to be about in the end, it makes me positively BURST with happiness to see it finally here.

Sorry I just cant contain myself in this.

Marvellous stuff basically.

A million blessings to everyone.

34. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

another bob (18th November 2011), Caren (18th November 2011), christian (18th November 2011), Dawn (18th November 2011), eaglespirit (18th November 2011), Elethia (18th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (18th November 2011), Limor Wolf (19th November 2011), meeradas (18th November 2011), NancyV (19th November 2011), porcupine (18th May 2013), Puffin (8th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (18th November 2011)

35. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

I can confirm that living on breath alone is working … I was just coming to the time in my life when it was time for me to get up my Kundalini, so it came and I had absolutely no idea what was happening to me….

First time I experienced something strange was before I was three month old…. I turned to the real me as I have called it during my life before I heard the expression of higher self… from time to time I have experienced strange abilitys and happenings… and I have had no one to explain it to me… so I have just put everything on a shelf for maybe further explanation, or never at all… my poor parents just looking at me with big eyes as their strange child came with a lot of strange questions… LOL .. so I have just lived my life …. Until all went crazy….

My real me and a bunch of spirits started to push me… the short version, after a couple of month my kundalini went active and after I have lived with it for a week they told me the name kundalini… so I had to rush to the library to find out… what the heck is kundalini… about two weeks after my kundalini raised I could not eat anything … my throat got a lock…. I could chew … but not swallow…. I could not smoke…could not drink coffee, the only thing was a couple of mouthful of tea a day, if I let it slowly sip down my throat… this was like this for 3 weeks during the time the kundalini rearrange my body and energybody… I could even hear my bones cracking when the kundalini worked on them…. Once when I went to bed I got a tremendeous blow on top of my head that open up the seams of the skull… they told me because of the intense energies in my head , my brain started to swollen and they had to make room for it… darn… that did hurt…. Well.. during this three weeks I did not had any need for food … even not water…. And, I did not lose any weight…. After I had to relearn to eat and to drink…

Well… that’s over twenty years ago… and I have learn to flow with my kundalini ever after…. Its always there…. Molten lava flowing in the spine for the firts years … then it changed and flowing in the three channels…. And today I have more of a full body experience of it…. Flowing up and down my legs, arms and body…. And my chakras has change as well…. To something new…

Before and after the raising of kundalini the real me and the spirits wanted me to breath in a special way… that is somewhat close to microcosmic breath…. But with a twist… and in my case… the breath going down in the front side…. And turning in each chakra during its way up the spine… and grounding is important … as they explain it in a simple way for me…. To reach one meter up I first had to ground one meter… if I wanted to reach 2 meters, first ground 2 meters… so it has became a habit of me to expand both ways ( mostly )… down and up in the same time…

If anyone consider to get up their kundalini… I have to warn you…. It will like the borgs… assimilate you… do its best to kill you… change you from inside out… and you need a lot of courage to face the multireality it will show you… but if you learn to flow with it…. Its becoming you…. It will become your nature…

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Artemis For This Post:

Anchor (19th November 2011), another bob (18th November 2011), AuCo (14th December 2011), Caren (18th November 2011), christian (18th November 2011), eaglespirit (18th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (18th November 2011), Limor Wolf (19th November 2011), NancyV (19th November 2011), TraineeHuman (19th November 2011)

37. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Quote Artemis:...Well… that’s over twenty years ago… and I have learn to flow with my kundalini ever after…. Its always there…. Molten lava flowing in the spine for the firts years … then it changed and flowing in the three channels…. And today I have more of a full body experience of it…. Flowing up and down my legs, arms and body…. And my chakras has change as well…. To something new…
    I am deeply grateful that you shared your story. I agree that the kundalini settles in over time and just becomes part of your body and your awareness. I have developmental scoliosis, that is my spine is curved and my rib cage twisted a bit. I have had many healers work with me, however my spine has been unable to straighten out. It was at the place where the spine curves and the ribs twist that the kundalini would get somewhat 'stuck' in the first 10 years. My experience was that I would have continued enlargement of the channels as more and more energy would come in. These jumps to a larger flow was what caused the imbalance and discomfort for me from time to time.
    Quote If anyone consider to get up their kundalini… I have to warn you…. It will like the borgs… assimilate you… do its best to kill you… change you from inside out… and you need a lot of courage to face the multireality it will show you… but if you learn to flow with it…. Its becoming you…. It will become your nature…
    I'd like to put a positive spin on this. What is dissolved here is the 'ego' or 'little me', and what remains is a wonderful and continuous connection to 'who you truly are' or 'your higher self'. This is the road to an open and flowing connection to that which is most sacred and divine. And, yes, it eventually becomes your nature. At that point you no longer experience it, you are it.

Thank you again for your sharing. I'd like to let Anchor's words complete my post here because they are so beautiful:
    Quote Anchor:... the inspiration presented by your's and others lucid accounts of success in this - together with considered debate about adapting the methods for others as befits their needs and circumstances and safety is so freaking exciting, it is so what this forum was always going to be about in the end, it makes me positively BURST with happiness to see it finally here.

Sorry I just cant contain myself in this.

Marvellous stuff basically.

A million blessings to everyone.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Caren (18th November 2011), eaglespirit (18th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (18th November 2011), NancyV (19th November 2011), NovellSol (4th May 2013)

39. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Quote Eaglespirit:....I was DAB on DC...have not been on the site in a long time
    What does DAB on DC mean?
    Good Morning Dawn : )

DC Divine Cosmos

DAB Initials for my first name, mothers middle name, my last name...or a little 'dab' of sunshine daily will do ya : )

Does dab have any meaning to You?
    Last edited by eaglespirit; 18th November 2011 at 11:21.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Dawn (18th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (18th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 6 15 LastLast