Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 1 8 15 LastLast

Thread: Breatharianism, and living on Prana: a how-to guide

1. Link to Post #141
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

Default Re: Breatharianism, and living on Prana: a how-to guide

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    And one more note: There is also a completely separate way to make this transition through sungazing. Look back in this thread for more information
    i'd strongly advise everyone to use the gentle method - sungazing+earthing - instead of the 21 day process. it may take 9-12 months or thereabouts but the chance to ruin your health is almost nonexistent while with the 21-day process you're very likely to encounter problems. i haven't tried it myself for that reason but it is well known that once you reduce your food intake to almost nothing or nothing at all your body will immediately start to detoxify and the less you eat the more toxins your liver and kidneys will be forced to process in a very short period of time. this can create major problems especially if you have followed a standard diet before. to say nothing of going without water for 7 days basically from one day to the next. this will create major stress on your body and its organs since it is forced to detoxify and at the same time transform in order to get its energy from an altogether different source than it was used to for many years.

of course everyone has to make that decision for themselves but from my pov it is always best to use a method that is gentle on the body even if it takes longer. i'm currently using the sungazing/earthing method and eat regular meals twice a day (mostly fruit+veggies but also bread, veggie stew, brown rice or legumes every now and then so not just yin food which created minor problems in the past) and i feel excellent. food intake is reduced slowly, the energy level is always high and sleep is reduced little by little, too, never forced. the point is to gently coax your body to change its main energy source from food to pure energy from the sun+earth. i'm currently at 20 minutes sungazing and i'm earthed perhaps 20-22 hours per day so the cells get almost continuous nourishment from the earth. this is a vital point many people seem to miss. in my experience earthing is even more important than sungazing or even a healthy diet. if you have health issues, even minor ones, and can't seem to get rid of them even after changing your diet and lifestyle then reconnect with mother earth and they'll slowly but surely go away.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th March 2012), AuCo (14th December 2011), Calz (13th December 2011), Dawn (11th December 2011), eaglespirit (12th December 2011), joamarks (9th December 2011), modwiz (12th December 2011), seko (12th December 2011), Zampano (3rd January 2012)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,987 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    i'm currently at 20 minutes sungazing and i'm earthed perhaps 20-22 hours per day so the cells get almost continuous nourishment from the earth. this is a vital point many people seem to miss. in my experience earthing is even more important than sungazing or even a healthy diet. if you have health issues, even minor ones, and can't seem to get rid of them even after changing your diet and lifestyle then reconnect with mother earth and they'll slowly but surely go away.
    Hello TIINT

How do you manage to earth for 20-22 hours a day. I understand earthing to either walk barefoot or lie on the earth.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

Dawn (11th December 2011), eaglespirit (12th December 2011), seko (12th December 2011)

5. Link to Post #143
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,917 times in 4,329 posts

Dawn, the correlations with taoist chi kung remind me of this video here.
    DJ or Dynamo Jack can cause folks to feel an electric shock not limited to but including making muscles spasm in folks.
    He performs differing stunts, and one has to wonder if he is legit or not. It is very interesting.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

applepie (13th December 2011), Dawn (11th December 2011), eaglespirit (12th December 2011), Elethia (11th December 2011), Jenci (9th December 2011), NancyV (11th December 2011), NovellSol (4th May 2013)

7. Link to Post #144
    Netherlands Avalon Member joamarks's Avatar
    Thanks

http://www.livingcreators.com/lightfr2.pdf

here are a few pages to read. (from curt jonsson, light from the other side)

easy to read.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joamarks For This Post:

Dawn (11th December 2011), eaglespirit (12th December 2011), Rania (3rd May 2013)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Thank you I read about this guy about a month or two ago. I have begun staring at the full rising sun the past few weeks. I noticed that my slightly bad vision that required reading glasses because of deterioration of focus control in eye muscle. When I do this for about two or three minutes, it takes about 15 minutes for the little glow behind my eyelids when my eyes are closed to return back to black, however, when I read print from a page, my vision actually became clearer to where I tip my eyes over the glasses to see print sometimes. I can see the rim around the sun's outline, and the swirling white energy around the sun. The front appears to have a paperwhite circle with a glowing line around the circumferance of the sun glowing brightly.
    I admit, I only do it about once or twice a week, but I am actually able to do it now and it doesn't bother me at all while doing it. I look directly at the sun at sunrise and follow it up sometimes within a certain time frame. I don't go beyond 9 o'clock.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd October 2012), Dawn (11th December 2011), eaglespirit (12th December 2011), Elethia (11th December 2011), modwiz (12th December 2011), seko (12th December 2011)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Also the appetite is very little barely 800 calories daily and I still weigh 192. This has been going on for the last 10 years. I call it my Bush diet, as I stayed under stress while he served as did everyone else on the planet that prayed for Divine Intervention for peace in 2004 when we found out about the lie of wmd in Iraq. To forgive yourself for believing when there was NO evidence of it, and the detour out of Afghanistan, while Osama was living it up in Pakistan.

To forgive one's self for the shock of 911 and a President that didn't read a memo? How do you forgive yourself for the wrong vote? I didn't vote for him, but got physically ill when he stole the election, because the party purged my vote and it didn't compute, so to speak. I almost had a edge tipping moment to have my vote inherited by my anscestors stolen through NO fault of my own.

Long story/experience, but stronger for it. Bottom line is the mysteries hidden will be revealed, whether it's eating, drinking, flying, traveling interdimensionally, the time has simply come.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd October 2012), Dawn (11th December 2011), eaglespirit (12th December 2011), Elethia (11th December 2011), modwiz (12th December 2011)

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

i have also seen beautiful things while sun gazing.

for example here in my own garden:

i saw the rays you always see on pictures. like lensflares. but this time i saw them flowing down to earth. in rainbow colors reflextions.
    at the same time a saw the sun emanating, pulsating waves in circle forms.

an other time i experienced a plasma like energy coming from the sun, which healed a old wound in my shoulder.

are there more people experience a difference in the intensity of the sunlight? it seems to be more bright yellowish. like you see on old '70 pictures.

greetings from a cold, wet Holland

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joamarks For This Post:

Dawn (11th December 2011), eaglespirit (12th December 2011), modwiz (12th December 2011), seko (12th December 2011)

15. Link to Post #148
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Quote DNA: DJ or Dynamo Jack can cause folks to feel an electric shock not limited to but including making muscles spasm in folks.
    He performs differing stunts, and one has to wonder if he is legit or not. It is very interesting.
    I'm sure he is legit. At least this is not too far out of the ordinary. I find it interesting that they cannot measure the chi. That is, I'm sure, why western science poo-poohs the idea of this energy being actually real. Just because we don't have the instruments to measure it does not mean it is not real. Thanks for the link to the movie

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

eaglespirit (12th December 2011), modwiz (11th December 2011), seko (12th December 2011)

17. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Quote The Truth Is In There: i'd strongly advise everyone to use the gentle method - sungazing+earthing - instead of the 21 day process. it may take 9-12 months or thereabouts........ the point is to gently coax your body to change its main energy source from food to pure energy from the sun+earth. i'm currently at 20 minutes sungazing and i'm earthed perhaps 20-22 hours per day so the cells get almost continuous nourishment from the earth.
    Please do share how your are earthing yourself. I will share what I do, and I hope others join in. Here is my routine:

Earthing at home: I have a 2'x3' piece of polished granite that (obtained from a kitchen remodeling place) sitting on the floor under my desk. It sits on an electric heating pad and has copper tape on the surface edge closest to my feet. A wire is attached to this tape, which then exits the wall through a small drilled hole. From there it connects to a copper rod pounded into the ground outside. Sitting at my desk with my feet on this warm earth connected stone is delightful.

Earthing when I am out I walk barefoot outside for an hour or more daily unless it is raining. It is easy where I live because I can walk in sand, however before I moved here, I walked on dirt trails in the hills daily.

Sungazing: Starting about 4 years ago with just 10 seconds and building up an additional 10 seconds daily I arrived at 45 minutes of gazing daily. During the last month I've found that I prefer about 15-30 minutes of gazing. There is a strict protocol for becoming a breatharian this way that you can find here: http://solarhealing.com/ I am not adhering to this protocol at this time and I am not sure why, all I can say is that I am not drawn to it in the moment. Lately I've found that my eyes hurt unless I take CDP Choline (a B vitamin) when I am on a routine of daily sungazing. With the CDP choline my eyes are fine, I have great vision and no discomfort.

DIET: My diet varies greatly from day to day, and I think it is entirely driven by deep seated eating patterns and desires for both food and socializing around it. I really don't know how many calories I eat in a day but it is likely somewhere around 1000-1200. Mostly I eat fruit, with some raw cheese and an occasional egg thrown in. My body is not thin, in fact I am chubby.

NOTE: Actually you can safely sungaze if your solar circuit is connected, according to the Template. My very first time was at noon for an hour after this connection was made... but DO NOT do this unless you participate in this ceremony (you can find info about the ceremony here: thetemplate.org)

Quote The Truth Is In There: if you have health issues, even minor ones, and can't seem to get rid of them even after changing your diet and lifestyle then reconnect with mother earth and they'll slowly but surely go away.
    Yes, this is crucial. Thank you so much for bringing it up. I realized as this thread grew that most of the stories of success with breatharianism posted here revolved around connection to the earth. And I was spending about 6-7 hours daily in nature before, during, and after my body became a breatharian.

Currently I cannot go more than 48 hours without direct earth contact before I begin to experience pain from head to toe. My body DEMANDS that I be connected to the earth frequently.
    Last edited by Dawn; 11th December 2011 at 08:15.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd October 2012), eaglespirit (12th December 2011), Elethia (11th December 2011), joamarks (11th December 2011), modwiz (12th December 2011), seko (12th December 2011), The Truth Is In There (14th December 2011)

19. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

Quote joamarks: i saw the rays you always see on pictures. like lensflares. but this time i saw them flowing down to earth. in rainbow colors reflextions.
    at the same time a saw the sun emanating, pulsating waves in circle forms.

an other time i experienced a plasma like energy coming from the sun, which healed a old wound in my shoulder.
    I love your sharing of this Joamarks. I've seen the plasma. I've seen amazing psychedelic colors. And I've seen pulsing. Not sure how much of that is my eyes and how much is the sun itself. Anyone else care to share?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

eaglespirit (12th December 2011), jorr lundstrom (11th December 2011)

21. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

Quote The Truth Is In There: if you have health issues, even minor ones, and can't seem to get rid of them even after changing your diet and lifestyle then reconnect with mother earth and they'll slowly but surely go away.
    Yes, this is crucial. Thank you so much for bringing it up. I realized as this thread grew that most of the stories of success with breatharianism posted here revolved around connection to the earth. And I was spending about 6-7 hours daily in nature before, during, and after my body became a breatharian.

Currently I cannot go more than 48 hours without direct earth contact before I begin to experience pain from head to toe. My body DEMANDS that I be connected to the earth frequently.
    i believe this is true indeed.

i experience to much yang, air or lucifer in my system since i eat only fruit and veggies.
    my body literally is so light, it tends to go along with every wind direction.

for quality time with gaia, i take my little privacy during meditation every night when i go to bed.
    while offering the unwanted energies which my body picked up during the day, i see a workforce (beings in the middle of the earth) consuming this excessive energy.

dawn, i like the idea with the grounding stone. i will make one for my computer desk.

the problem with grounding in a nervous environment, like almost every part here in the Netherlands (no untouched nature left),
    is you really need to force space and time to set your mind to grounding.
    this is very hard if you are surrounded with a bunch of tense, stressed, strained, uptight cattle (people.) in a tight spot. (in a F.A.C.T: Financial Artificial Crisses Time)

this forced space/time, for your grounding is often sealed by rituals or ceremonies.
    unfortunately i have a ambivalent feeling towards rituals and ceremonies. (you can call it a revolting mentality, a inheritance from reading Krishnamurti)
    i believe it has to come just naturally.

nevertheless this thetemplate.org looks very interesting.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joamarks For This Post:

Dawn (12th December 2011), eaglespirit (12th December 2011), Elethia (11th December 2011), Jenci (12th December 2011), modwiz (12th December 2011)

23. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

Quote Joamarks: the problem with grounding in a nervous environment, like almost every part here in the Netherlands (no untouched nature left),
    is you really need to force space and time to set your mind to grounding.
    this is very hard if you are surrounded with a bunch of tense, stressed, strained, uptight cattle (people.) in a tight spot. (in a F.A.C.T: Financial Artificial Crisses Time)
    Physical earthing is important for the body, because being in direct contact with the earth supplies free electrons from the earth. When we are standing on the earth there is a voltage difference between our heads and our feet of 400-600 volts. This is important for health.

It has been shown that our blood cells begin to stick together if we do not have frequent earth contact. This is called rouleaux. The sticky cells plug up the small capillaries in the body, robbing some of the cells in the body of oxygen. This results in pain in the body. Here's a pretty good website with more detailed information: http://earthing.com/

By living on insulated shoes and on insulated floors, we build up a static charge which repels all other electrons that would like to interact with our body. When you connect directly to the earth, this static charge is shorted out and the the body equalizes with, and aligns with, the huge reservoir of earth energy.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

another bob (12th December 2011), Calz (13th December 2011), eaglespirit (12th December 2011), Jenci (12th December 2011), seko (12th December 2011)

25. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

Courtesy of a book called The Pyramids I found this graphic. It shows an earthed body surrounded by electrons and protected from positively charged ions. One of the keys to health.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th March 2012), another bob (12th December 2011), Calz (13th December 2011), eaglespirit (12th December 2011), Jenci (12th December 2011), joamarks (13th December 2011), modwiz (13th December 2011), seko (12th December 2011)

27. Link to Post #154
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

What I do know is that it feels good to walk outside barefoot.

Dawn I am curious, the granite stone that you use, I am assuming the wires are important to connect into the ground outside. Does the granite itself have significance because it comes from the ground?
    Is the heatpad important?

Jeanette

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

eaglespirit (12th December 2011)

29. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

Quote Jenci: Dawn I am curious, the granite stone that you use, I am assuming the wires are important to connect into the ground outside. Does the granite itself have significance because it comes from the ground?
    Is the heatpad important? Jeanette
    The heating pad is just because it feels so good to bare feet... nothing like the joy of bare feet on a warm stone!

As to the stone itself, my best guess is that it is very important. When doing ceremonies with theTemplate.org, for example: if something other than an earth stone or crystal is used, (Like a meteorite, ceramic, or glass object) the ceremonies do not work. With stones however, the ceremonies are very powerful and permanently reconnect broken circuits in the body.

I think for earthing your body, something made by the earth herself, from her own body, is likely to be more powerful than anything else. Just a guess though.

That being said, I got online and ordered a bed-pad that will keep me grounded while sleeping (and it is not made from stone). Then I connected the metal springs in my mattress to the same grounding rod my desk stone attaches to. The result was immediate, no painful finger joints in the morning, and amazing dreams. Whew, I had no idea how powerful grounding while sleeping is!

This information might actually be very important to the idea of nourishing the body with prana. It appears earthing may be equally important.
    Last edited by Dawn; 12th December 2011 at 23:35.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Calz (13th December 2011), eaglespirit (12th December 2011), Jenci (13th December 2011), modwiz (13th December 2011)

31. Link to Post #156
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is a fascinating thread. Thank you Dawn for sharing your knowing, experiences and understanding with us so generously.

We are fortunate to live in this period. Chaos appears to be all around us. Yet at the same time new realities and healing modalities are slowly being introduced to help us move on to higher levels of living and creating.

Anyone interested in exploring new healing techniques that make it possible to rejuvenate and balance our bodies bringing about perfect health while accelerating spiritual evolution and stimulating emotional healing may want to consider taking a look at the book "The Pleiadian Workbook. Awakening Your Divine Ka" by Amorah Quan Yin. I found the book truly amazing. It is a how to book so that readers can do the exercises without a Master. Amorah has exercises for grounding (the same as described by Dawn), healing your aura, clearing your chakras, clearing old beliefs and thoughtforms etc. etc. These are galactic healing techniques from the Pleiadian Emissaries of Light.

What I also found of particular interest is the Pleiadian's explanation of ascension and how it works and the period of grace we are going thru right now. It's the most meaningful explanation I have come across so far. It is explained in Chapter 4 and the book is worth reading for that reason alone.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to applepie For This Post:

Dawn (13th December 2011), eaglespirit (13th December 2011)

33. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

Quote Applepie: Anyone interested in exploring new healing techniques that make it possible to rejuvenate and balance our bodies bringing about perfect health while accelerating spiritual evolution and stimulating emotional healing may want to consider taking a look at the book "The Pleiadian Workbook. Awakening Your Divine Ka" by Amorah Quan Yin. I
    Thank you so much Applepie. I actually ordered the book and just received it a few days ago but haven't opened it yet. May I ask if you've tried any of the techniques discussed in the book? If yes, have you noticed results?

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

eaglespirit (13th December 2011)

35. Link to Post #158
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Dawn,

I tried the grounding technique and the clearing with roses technique to get rid of a particular negative thoughtform I had picked up watching an Oprah show. Needless to say I got rid of all my tv sets since then. My intent was to do all the techniques but before I could start, a new healing modality came over me which is called Directive of Future Healing. It is very much the same healing modality that Amorah herself went through and she describes it in her book what that entailed. But she only describes about 10% of what is involved. I suspect the remaining 90% she left out for good reasons. And once the Directive of Future Healing started I was unable to do any exercises at all and am unable to meditate. However, the idea is that the galactic healing techniques described in the book bring about results that are the same as brought about by the Directive of Future Healing except the Directive of Future Healing goes much further.

The grounding technique worked very well for me. The clearing with roses technique was effective only for short periods. I tried other techniques and they gave relief only for short periods as well. Yogananda came and imbued me in purity and I thought the negative thoughtform was extinguished. But this negative thoughtform seem to be so deeply embedded that it gets reactivated whenever an associated thought comes to me.

I feel greatly attracted to this book and have read it at least 25 times. The book is literally falling apart. Each time I read the book the highlight for me is chapter 4. The information comes from a very high source indeed.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to applepie For This Post:

Calz (13th December 2011), Dawn (25th December 2014), eaglespirit (13th December 2011)

37. Link to Post #159
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    Quote Jenci: Dawn I am curious, the granite stone that you use, I am assuming the wires are important to connect into the ground outside. Does the granite itself have significance because it comes from the ground?
    Is the heatpad important? Jeanette
    The heating pad is just because it feels so good to bare feet... nothing like the joy of bare feet on a warm stone!

As to the stone itself, my best guess is that it is very important. When doing ceremonies with theTemplate.org, for example: if something other than an earth stone or crystal is used, (Like a meteorite, ceramic, or glass object) the ceremonies do not work. With stones however, the ceremonies are very powerful and permanently reconnect broken circuits in the body.

I think for earthing your body, something made by the earth herself, from her own body, is likely to be more powerful than anything else. Just a guess though.

That being said, I got online and ordered a bed-pad that will keep me grounded while sleeping (and it is not made from stone). Then I connected the metal springs in my mattress to the same grounding rod my desk stone attaches to. The result was immediate, no painful finger joints in the morning, and amazing dreams. Whew, I had no idea how powerful grounding while sleeping is!

This information might actually be very important to the idea of nourishing the body with prana. It appears earthing may be equally important.

Thanks Dawn. This is fascinating. I know I can feel good when I am outside and I know we are all connected to the earth, so it makes sense.

I tend to avoid going out in the winter months because my body reacts to the cold. Do you have any thoughts on that?
    Jeanette

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

Dawn (25th December 2014), eaglespirit (13th December 2011), modwiz (13th December 2011)

39. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

Quote Jency: Thanks Dawn. This is fascinating. I know I can feel good when I am outside and I know we are all connected to the earth, so it makes sense.

I tend to avoid going out in the winter months because my body reacts to the cold. Do you have any thoughts on that? Jeanette
    Jency, I don't know how cold it is where you are, however there are some techniques for warming the body. One of the ones I like best is to visualize a candle light in my heart until I can feel its warmth. Once I have visualized it I can keep a part of my attention there to allow it to remain bright and warm. I understand this technique is used by Buddhist monks who wear thin robes in snowy weather.

Being cold can be an indication of hypothyroid or of cellular resistance to thyroid hormones. Even medical tests are not as accurate as symptoms for detecting this. One of the main causes of hypothyroid is lack of iodine (of course I am not speaking of a body honed to bring in nourishment from prana). Iodoral, lugal's iodine, or eating seaweed frequently can make a big difference in a healthy thyroid gland.

You can also direct energy to your thyroid gland. Since "energy flows where the attention goes", you can focus on your thyroid and even put your palm over your throat as you do... then imagine sending lots of light there to stimulate it.

Finally, my partner insists on never wearing a jacket in the winter, no matter how cold it is. He believes that allowing the body to adjust to temperature changes on its own helps it to remain healthy by exercising the internal temperature control mechanisms. He is in short tee shirts all winter long... even if we take long walks in the surf with our bare feet in the water.

Interestingly breatharians are rarely either cold or hot. Somehow in using prana as nourishment, everything is balanced and tends towards a body that is in total comfort all the time.
    Last edited by Dawn; 13th December 2011 at 08:04.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Calz (13th December 2011), eaglespirit (13th December 2011), modwiz (13th December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 1 8 15 LastLast