+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 1 9 15 LastLast

Thread: Breatharianism, and living on Prana: a how-to guide

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,987 times in 463 posts

Default Re: Breatharianism, and living on Prana: a how-to guide

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    I think for earthing your body, something made by the earth herself, from her own body, is likely to be more powerful than anything else. Just a guess though.

That being said, I got online and ordered a bed-pad that will keep me grounded while sleeping (and it is not made from stone). Then I connected the metal springs in my mattress to the same grounding rod my desk stone attaches to. The result was immediate, no painful finger joints in the morning, and amazing dreams. Whew, I had no idea how powerful grounding while sleeping is!

This information might actually be very important to the idea of nourishing the body with prana. It appears earthing may be equally important.
    Hi Dawn

thanks for your suggestion, I have placed a stone under my desk, and earth myself while on the computer. I can definitely feel the difference!

How do you earth your mattress. Have you cut a hole through the mattress to get to the springs. I am interested to try this for myself.

Warren Grossman has written a good book on earthing, called "To be healed by the earth". He healed himself from a fatal liver disease, by lying on the earth. I think he now runs earthing workshops

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd October 2012), Calz (13th December 2011), Dawn (14th December 2011), eaglespirit (13th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

Quote Posted by Jenci (here)

I tend to avoid going out in the winter months because my body reacts to the cold. Do you have any thoughts on that?
    Jeanette
    If I may offer a suggestion from my own experience, Jeanette, I've found it's quite doable to think "warm" and you'll actually experience cold as being warm. It takes quite a lot of continual concentration, but it does work, certainly for me. The reason is that the body's heat/cold receptors can't tell the difference between heat and cold, and it's only the brain that interprets whether something is heat or cold. It turns out that we seem to be more comfortable with the interpretation that it's heat.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

chocolate (28th February 2014), Dawn (14th December 2011), eaglespirit (13th December 2011), Elethia (14th December 2011), lookbeyond (21st September 2012)

5. Link to Post #163
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Quote Jency: Thanks Dawn. This is fascinating. I know I can feel good when I am outside and I know we are all connected to the earth, so it makes sense.

I tend to avoid going out in the winter months because my body reacts to the cold. Do you have any thoughts on that? Jeanette
    Jency, I don't know how cold it is where you are, however there are some techniques for warming the body. One of the ones I like best is to visualize a candle light in my heart until I can feel its warmth. Once I have visualized it I can keep a part of my attention there to allow it to remain bright and warm. I understand this technique is used by Buddhist monks who wear thin robes in snowy weather.

Being cold can be an indication of hypothyroid or of cellular resistance to thyroid hormones. Even medical tests are not as accurate as symptoms for detecting this. One of the main causes of hypothyroid is lack of iodine (of course I am not speaking of a body honed to bring in nourishment from prana). Iodoral, lugal's iodine, or eating seaweed frequently can make a big difference in a healthy thyroid gland.

You can also direct energy to your thyroid gland. Since "energy flows where the attention goes", you can focus on your thyroid and even put your palm over your throat as you do... then imagine sending lots of light there to stimulate it.

Finally, my partner insists on never wearing a jacket in the winter, no matter how cold it is. He believes that allowing the body to adjust to temperature changes on its own helps it to remain healthy by exercising the internal temperature control mechanisms. He is in short tee shirts all winter long... even if we take long walks in the surf with our bare feet in the water.

Interestingly breatharians are rarely either cold or hot. Somehow in using prana as nourishment, everything is balanced and tends towards a body that is in total comfort all the time.
    Thanks Dawn.

My thyroid is functioning well at the moment (been hypo in past - no symptoms now) but I do have MS and cold seems to go right through me. It's funny how synchronicities happen in life ( or not!) I ended up feeling very cold and uncomfortable at the school christmas carol concert.

It left me no option to just to feel it. There was an opening for me and peace.
    Thanks for your help
    I might just get tempted one day to go barefoot outside in the cold - currently 3 degrees C here (37F)

Jeanette

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd October 2012), Dawn (14th December 2011), eaglespirit (13th December 2011)

7. Link to Post #164
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Quote Leavesoftrees: How do you earth your mattress. Have you cut a hole through the mattress to get to the springs. I am interested to try this for myself.
    I wanted to ground the mattress because Jeanette inspired me to earth myself more hours of the day. I have a grounding bed pad on order.

Meanwhile I decided not to wait and grounded my mattress. First a hole was cut in the corner of the mattress. Then the lacquer protecting the metal springs was sanded off. Finally the grounding wire was attached to the spring with an alligator clip.

Even though there is padding on top of the springs, grounding them has made a big difference. I think the grounded bed pad may be even better because there is little or no gap between the body and the grounded pad.

Let me now how the experiment with your mattress turns out.
    Last edited by Dawn; 14th December 2011 at 08:40.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Calz (14th December 2011), eaglespirit (14th December 2011), Jenci (14th December 2011)

9. Link to Post #165
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by leavesoftrees (here)
    Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    i'm currently at 20 minutes sungazing and i'm earthed perhaps 20-22 hours per day so the cells get almost continuous nourishment from the earth. this is a vital point many people seem to miss. in my experience earthing is even more important than sungazing or even a healthy diet. if you have health issues, even minor ones, and can't seem to get rid of them even after changing your diet and lifestyle then reconnect with mother earth and they'll slowly but surely go away.
    Hello TIINT

How do you manage to earth for 20-22 hours a day. I understand earthing to either walk barefoot or lie on the earth.
    dawn already answered this so i just wanted to add that you can get earthing sheets for your bed or earthing pads and other stuff from earthing.com. yes they cost quite a bit but they 're more than worth every cent. i ordered the set they sell for $199 or so and paid approx. $350 incl. shipping and taxes but here in germany they don't even sell all these things yet. i don't regret spending that money, in fact i'm going to order the same stuff as an x-mas gift for my parents. it's one of the best things i ever did for my health.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Calz (14th December 2011), conk (21st September 2012), Dawn (15th December 2011), eaglespirit (14th December 2011)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

Please do share how your are earthing yourself. I will share what I do, and I hope others join in. Here is my routine:

Earthing at home: I have a 2'x3' piece of polished granite that (obtained from a kitchen remodeling place) sitting on the floor under my desk. It sits on an electric heating pad and has copper tape on the surface edge closest to my feet. A wire is attached to this tape, which then exits the wall through a small drilled hole. From there it connects to a copper rod pounded into the ground outside. Sitting at my desk with my feet on this warm earth connected stone is delightful.

Earthing when I am out I walk barefoot outside for an hour or more daily unless it is raining. It is easy where I live because I can walk in sand, however before I moved here, I walked on dirt trails in the hills daily.

Sungazing: Starting about 4 years ago with just 10 seconds and building up an additional 10 seconds daily I arrived at 45 minutes of gazing daily. During the last month I've found that I prefer about 15-30 minutes of gazing. There is a strict protocol for becoming a breatharian this way that you can find here: http://solarhealing.com/ I am not adhering to this protocol at this time and I am not sure why, all I can say is that I am not drawn to it in the moment. Lately I've found that my eyes hurt unless I take CDP Choline (a B vitamin) when I am on a routine of daily sungazing. With the CDP choline my eyes are fine, I have great vision and no discomfort.

DIET: My diet varies greatly from day to day, and I think it is entirely driven by deep seated eating patterns and desires for both food and socializing around it. I really don't know how many calories I eat in a day but it is likely somewhere around 1000-1200. Mostly I eat fruit, with some raw cheese and an occasional egg thrown in. My body is not thin, in fact I am chubby.

NOTE: Actually you can safely sungaze if your solar circuit is connected, according to the Template. My very first time was at noon for an hour after this connection was made... but DO NOT do this unless you participate in this ceremony (you can find info about the ceremony here: thetemplate.org)

Quote The Truth Is In There: if you have health issues, even minor ones, and can't seem to get rid of them even after changing your diet and lifestyle then reconnect with mother earth and they'll slowly but surely go away.
    Yes, this is crucial. Thank you so much for bringing it up. I realized as this thread grew that most of the stories of success with breatharianism posted here revolved around connection to the earth. And I was spending about 6-7 hours daily in nature before, during, and after my body became a breatharian.

Currently I cannot go more than 48 hours without direct earth contact before I begin to experience pain from head to toe. My body DEMANDS that I be connected to the earth frequently.
    before i got the earthing sheet and pad from earthing.com i used very simple self-made things. conductive tape in the bed connected to a grounding rod in the garden and a pad made of cardboard with conductive tape and a wire plugged into a wall socket. i wanted to to try and see how it works before i spend a few hundred bucks on professional stuff.

i'm also earthing barefoot in the garden or when i'm taking my dog for a walk and every morning i'm doing a bit of nei gung barefoot in the garden, no matter how cold it is and also in the snow.

you mentioned CDP Choline for sungazing. i have something even better for you. natural astaxanthin is the best thing there is (i'm using bioastin). you'll never again get a sunburn and just like your skin is protected your eyes are, too. it's the best antioxidant of all and eating it regularly will kill off any free radicals that are not removed by earthing. so the benefits are the same you get by earthing, just even more increased - more energy, no inflammation, no diseases etc. combining earthing, sungazing + astaxanthin is best.

as for diet, i'd try to get away from the cheese if i were you. i used to think raw cheese is ok (i was a big fan actually) but it isn't. due to the the animal protein your liver will increase cholesterol production which creates gall stones in the liver. i've had perfectly clear bile ducts before i started eating cheese regularly again, then after half a year or so i made another liver cleanse and out came lots of cholesterol stones. after 3 more cleanses i finally got rid of all that stuff again but now i'm staying away from cheese and any kind of animal protein except the bit that's in raw butter.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

AuCo (14th December 2011), Calz (14th December 2011), Dawn (15th December 2011), eaglespirit (14th December 2011), Zampano (3rd January 2012)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

dawn already answered this so i just wanted to add that you can get earthing sheets for your bed or earthing pads and other stuff from earthing.com. yes they cost quite a bit but they 're more than worth every cent. i ordered the set they sell for $199 or so and paid approx. $350 incl. shipping and taxes but here in germany they don't even sell all these things yet. i don't regret spending that money, in fact i'm going to order the same stuff as an x-mas gift for my parents. it's one of the best things i ever did for my health.

I have come across earthing.com before, but remain a little sceptical. How can earthing pads etc, be the same as lying in direct contact with Mother Earth, or leaning one's back against a tree?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

Dawn (17th December 2011)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Quote leavesoftrees: I have come across earthing.com before, but remain a little sceptical. How can earthing pads etc, be the same as lying in direct contact with Mother Earth, or leaning one's back against a tree?
    I LOVE the name you chose here at Avalon. Every time I see your name I have mental images of tree leaves dancing in the breeze and sunlight.

I don't pretend that earthing is as wonderful as lying directly on our great planet, or leaning against a wise and dreaming tree. I do love to spend time with my back against trees.

I actually think that sleeping naked on the earth might be best for us all. I've never done that, except in rare instances where I was far from civilization or in a naturist colony. It is against the law to be naked where I live. A strange law, in my opinion.

So the earthing discussion is about how to remain connected to earth energies and electrons when you are sleeping indoors, or on top of insulation, such as a sleeping bag. It is also about how to remain in contact with the planet during the day when indoors. And daily earthing makes a measurable difference in body biology and health.

I believe that living naked, in a warm and friendly climate, would likely create the best environment for being fully conscious, connected to all that is, and aware of all that is. There are some people on the planet living this way, but they are very rare. I'm not sure what would have to change to create that reality for all of us. I personally think that wearing clothes removes us from our ability to connect fully with ourselves... but that is just me... and I don't act on this belief much, because I don't relish being arrested for indecent exposure.
    Last edited by Dawn; 15th December 2011 at 02:14.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Calz (29th January 2012), eaglespirit (23rd December 2011), Jenci (15th December 2011), kanishk (16th March 2012), modwiz (15th December 2011)

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

I LOVE the name you chose here at Avalon. Every time I see your name I have mental images of tree leaves dancing in the breeze and sunlight. .
    Hello Dawn, I am delighted that you like my Avalon name. It was the first thing that came to me when I signed up. I love trees - my favourite tree is a Morton Bay fig near a lake (man made) not far from where I live. It must be well over 100 years old and its branches sprawl in a magnificent spread. It is so nurturing to sit amongst it roots, with my back against the tree, and earth against such a magnificent creature

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...igfrom1850.JPG

I don't pretend that earthing is as wonderful as lying directly on our great planet, or leaning against a wise and dreaming tree. I do love to spend time with my back against trees.

I actually think that sleeping naked on the earth might be best for us all. I've never done that, except in rare instances where I was far from civilization or in a naturist colony. It is against the law to be naked where I live. A strange law, in my opinion.

So the earthing discussion is about how to remain connected to earth energies and electrons when you are sleeping indoors, or on top of insulation, such as a sleeping bag. It is also about how to remain in contact with the planet during the day when indoors. And daily earthing makes a measurable difference in body biology and health.

I believe that living naked, in a warm and friendly climate, would likely create the best environment for being fully conscious, connected to all that is, and aware of all that is. There are some people on the planet living this way, but they are very rare. I'm not sure what would have to change to create that reality for all of us. I personally think that wearing clothes removes us from our ability to connect fully with ourselves... but that is just me... and I don't act on this belief much, because I don't relish being arrested for indecent exposure.
    Indigenous peoples used to spend a lot of time naked, or near naked. I have read that Australian aborigines would sleep naked on the bare earth, between 2 fires. That would keep them warm all night. Now that is earthing!!
    Last edited by leavesoftrees; 15th December 2011 at 06:31.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

Calz (29th January 2012), Dawn (17th December 2011), eaglespirit (23rd December 2011), Joe Sustaire (13th January 2019)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

Quote The Truth Is In There: you mentioned CDP Choline for sungazing. i have something even better for you. natural astaxanthin is the best thing there is (i'm using bioastin). you'll never again get a sunburn and just like your skin is protected your eyes are, too. it's the best antioxidant of all and eating it regularly will kill off any free radicals that are not removed by earthing. so the benefits are the same you get by earthing, just even more increased - more energy, no inflammation, no diseases etc. combining earthing, sungazing + astaxanthin is best.

as for diet, i'd try to get away from the cheese if i were you. i used to think raw cheese is ok (i was a big fan actually) but it isn't. due to the the animal protein your liver will increase cholesterol production which creates gall stones in the liver. i've had perfectly clear bile ducts before i started eating cheese regularly again, then after half a year or so i made another liver cleanse and out came lots of cholesterol stones. after 3 more cleanses i finally got rid of all that stuff again but now i'm staying away from cheese and any kind of animal protein except the bit that's in raw butter.
    I am very grateful to you. I've ordered astaxanthin, and I've gotten rid of all of the cheese. I've been working towards a liver/gall bladder cleanse the past two weeks with daily raw apple juice to soften the stones. I am aware of gall stones present and a bit uncomfortable at times. I never made the connection with cheese and gall stones. I would be really happy if cleansing, then avoiding cheese were a permanent solution.

Funny to be talking on a breatharian thread about so many things going in my mouth. However in the moment, that is the way I am living, along with most people on the planet.
    Last edited by Dawn; 15th December 2011 at 07:35.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Calz (29th January 2012), eaglespirit (23rd December 2011), modwiz (15th December 2011), The Truth Is In There (22nd December 2011)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

Just a quick note: Here is a link to a post I just created which will change your life through reconnecting the circuits in your body: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...652#post380652

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Calz (29th January 2012), eaglespirit (23rd December 2011), Joe Sustaire (13th January 2019), meeradas (29th January 2012), modwiz (15th December 2011), The Truth Is In There (22nd December 2011)

23. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,449 times in 8,340 posts

hi Dawn. I stumbled over something by chance yesterday. I was responding to a post on a different forum where I tried to balance a heavy bias towards describing all the problems in the world as being all down to psychopaths and just ran with my thoughts until I said that we are ALL psychopaths really because if we eat any living thing we are a psychopath.

As that was running thorough my head I remembered this thread and the idea of living without eating at all.

Jeez, what a thought. And what a profound step out of that big hole in our psyche.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Calz (29th January 2012), Dawn (15th December 2011), eaglespirit (23rd December 2011), Jenci (15th December 2011), meeradas (29th January 2012)

25. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Quote Norman: ... I tried to balance a heavy bias towards describing all the problems in the world as being all down to psychopaths and just ran with my thoughts until I said that we are ALL psychopaths really because if we eat any living thing we are a psychopath.

As that was running thorough my head I remembered this thread and the idea of living without eating at all.

Jeez, what a thought. And what a profound step out of that big hole in our psyche.
    Yes, I agree with you Norman. I have not been able to follow through completely with the sungazing protocol, in a way which has allowed me to begin to totally nourish myself with prana. However, I am very seriously considering using the 21 day method. It is a BIG commitment, and from articles written by others, not particularly easy.... possibly even dangerous. This is why I have kept this thread open....to explore possibilities that will allow my body to return to the natural clean way of nourishment.

I know some doubt has been cast on Jasmuheen, however I believe she is genuine. I have also read articles written by others who have used the 21 day method she professes. These sound genuine as well to me. Therefore I'd like to post the link to her latest newsletter here: http://campaign.r20.constantcontact....PiKGxlNhcdeg-Z

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Calz (29th January 2012), eaglespirit (23rd December 2011), Jenci (15th December 2011)

27. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

I am very grateful to you. I've ordered astaxanthin, and I've gotten rid of all of the cheese. I've been working towards a liver/gall bladder cleanse the past two weeks with daily raw apple juice to soften the stones. I am aware of gall stones present and a bit uncomfortable at times. I never made the connection with cheese and gall stones. I would be really happy if cleansing, then avoiding cheese were a permanent solution.

Funny to be talking on a breatharian thread about so many things going in my mouth. However in the moment, that is the way I am living, along with most people on the planet.
    if you're aware of gall stones it's a good idea to make several liver cleanses every 2-3 weeks until no more stones come out after the last 2-3 cleanses.

i'm not sure what most doctors say how gall stones are built, probably some bs about saturated fats, but in fact it's not fat at all but animal protein. especially cow milk (and milk products with high casein content) is outright dangerous for health if consumed in larger quantities. it's just not made for human consumption but most people don't realize that since mainstream science blames everything on fat. small wonder that more and more people become allergic against milk products.

fact is, saturated fat is the best fat for your health if you use it to partially replace carbohydrates. but it should be primarily from plant sources so it has to be coconut oil (which in fact is also very good for the brain). raw butter is also great, as well a ghee, but that's about as far as healthy animal products go, imo.

what doctors say about polyunsaturated fats is also complete bs. all they do is oxidize in your body, creating lots of free radicals that have to be dealt with. the body of a regular person needs no more than a gram or less of polyunsaturated fats a day and by far the best source is krill oil because it passes through the blood/brain and blood/retina barrier.

i realize i've babbled about anything but breatharianism but i wanted to add these things anyway since i feel they're important. i've had to try lots of things myself and every body is different but what i mentioned above is no hearsay, it's based on personal experience. as long as i can't live from pure energy i'm using a diet that works for me without creating unnecessary stress on the body and avoiding most animal based food means one step further towards the most refined energy sources - pure sunlight and earth energy, or yin and yang. now i just wish the sun would shine again, nothing but clouds and snow over here.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd October 2012), Calz (29th January 2012), Dawn (29th January 2012), eaglespirit (23rd December 2011), eva08 (22nd October 2012)

29. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

Quote TheTruthIsInThere: f you're aware of gall stones it's a good idea to make several liver cleanses every 2-3 weeks until no more stones come out after the last 2-3 cleanses.

i'm not sure what most doctors say how gall stones are built, probably some bs about saturated fats, but in fact it's not fat at all but animal protein. especially cow milk (and milk products with high casein content) is outright dangerous for health if consumed in larger quantities. it's just not made for human consumption but most people don't realize that since mainstream science blames everything on fat. small wonder that more and more people become allergic against milk products.
    I know we're a bit off topic, however this is about how toxic food can be for the body... I am very appreciative of your information here. Meanwhile TraineeHuman just sent me a wonderful PM telling about how the juice of one lemon daily, or at least 2-3 times weekly, can prevent the formation of gall stones in the first place.

I have been enjoying raw cows milk for the first time in about 55 years recently. I started drinking it about 16 months ago when I arrived in my new living situation and my new community. It is so delicious. That's probably why I am needing a gall stone cleanse. Obviously it is time to give up raw milk and its supposed benefits for me.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Calz (29th January 2012), eaglespirit (23rd December 2011), eva08 (22nd October 2012)

31. Link to Post #176
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

Very helpful thread Dawn, and thankyou all,

Would you mind if i shared a few ponderings on energy in an attempt to understand arising phenomena.

Is it established that perception seems to bend and become porous with increased energy/vibration . So like smells, sights, tastes, sounds, thoughts expand.

With the sense of sight is this how the theory would express,
    One looks at a person and within the context a conditioned framework sees it as man-female, age, looks, attractiveness etc, but with ESP of sight one sees the person in a different expanded view.

Like seeing a persons shadow, if this is the right expression, is such observed phenomena a common or expected part of expansion?
    seeing a persons vibrational-energy frequency,
    seeing how that persons vibrational tone interplays with the mass around them,
    see their colours (purple headed children-argh)
    seeing manifestations of past live phenomena in the present time,
    seeing their guardians-snakes and all!

Is it accurate to say that a difficulty with such arising phenomena is trying to compute such data within a mundane reality hard drive. A hard drive/software package that only seems to only have the capacity (at present) to catch glimpses and seems to block incoming data through possible fear and a rational logic secretary (love her to bits) who reminds one by saying DELUSION and DISTRACTION.

Is acceptance, equanimity and ever present awareness of ones actual physical momentary flux an appropriate method to keep grounded.

ever in practise.

mahal

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Calz (29th January 2012), Dawn (25th December 2014), meeradas (29th January 2012), NancyV (21st September 2012)

33. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

Mahal, your post is excellent. It has to do with awakening siddhas which arise as a natural part of spiritual deepening. It could be said that something such as breatharianism, is one type of siddha, because it seems to be available to those who have spent some time meditating and exposing themselves to ever deeper levels of truth. What you are questioning are other forms of siddhas, having to do with seeing the world around you in new ways through your opened 3rd eye, or second sight.

All I can do in responding to you, is to give you my own personal perspective
    Quote Mahalall:... sight one sees the person in a different expanded view.

Like seeing a persons shadow, if this is the right expression, is such observed phenomena a common or expected part of expansion?
    seeing a persons vibrational-energy frequency,
    seeing how that persons vibrational tone interplays with the mass around them,
    see their colours (purple headed children-argh)
    seeing manifestations of past live phenomena in the present time,
    seeing their guardians-snakes and all!

Is it accurate to say that a difficulty with such arising phenomena is trying to compute such data within a mundane reality hard drive.
    I have had, and still have, many such visions and seeings. When first exposed to these, my programmed ego/mind went into a state of shocked horror at what was seen! It took many years, and may exposures to seeing unusual things, to have it calm down. It is my direct understanding that many realities and creations exist all around and through us. Seeing a reality different than our 'normal' 3D world is as simple as changing the frequency you are viewing. The human eyes seem attuned to ONLY see the 3D world - not so the inner 'eye' or pineal. Once this is awakened, it can show you many things which your 3D eyes cannot view.

So what you are speaking of, is the way the world can be perceived using this 'single eye' or '3rd eye'. And these 'seeings' can be utterly shocking to a programmed ego who believes its job is to keep you safe.

There is a supposedly true story which I have heard a few times, but have not researched to check on its origin.... It seems there were Myan tribes on the coast of South America who were on the beaches as the ships of the Spanish Conquistadors sailed towards shore. None of the native people could see the ships, although they were in plain sight... because there was no template in their consciousness that allowed for such things to be real. It was the shaman, who was used to seeing strange things with his awakened 3rd eye, that finally saw them. When he did, he interpreted them as floating islands. He sounded the alarm and pointed to the approaching ships, yet it took some time for the villagers to see them, even so. Their minds just would not allow the possibility of something large to float on the ocean towards them.

This is what it is like in this reality for our society. It is the 'role' of those with awakened sight to become used to seeing the unusual, and to sound the warnings necessary for others who cannot see things clearly as yet.

Kind of difficult to get over those huge snakes, big reptilians, and demonic beings though. It is fun, however, to see fairies, little people, sprites, and angels. I always try to remember that no mater what I see, or how its energy 'feels' to me... it is still all one and part of who and what I truly am at the root. It is all 'another form of me' playing and dancing.
    Last edited by Dawn; 29th January 2012 at 06:52.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd October 2012), Calz (29th January 2012), jessamy99 (29th January 2012), Joe Sustaire (13th January 2019), mab777 (1st February 2012), mahalall (29th January 2012), Swan (21st September 2012)

35. Link to Post #178
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Just watched this video and then found this thread. Dawn, I read your Opening Post. Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I know this has been posted before in this thread and a couple of others, but for those who have not seen it, here it is again "bumped"

"Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd October 2012), Dawn (21st September 2012), Swan (21st September 2012)

37. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

gripreaper... thanks for posting this again. It is a wonderful interview.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

gripreaper (22nd September 2012)

39. Link to Post #180
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by leavesoftrees (here)

I have come across earthing.com before, but remain a little sceptical. How can earthing pads etc, be the same as lying in direct contact with Mother Earth, or leaning one's back against a tree?
    Because electrically, ground is ground, no matter how you find it. I'd guess there are some intangible benefits from being exposed directly to Mother Earth, however. Much more of an emotional connection than from a ground plug in the house.

Dawn, when you get your new bed pad make sure your legs are not too dry or you'll not make a good connection. I like to use some of the gel that medical techs use when applying the little electrical connectors to the body during tests.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

40. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Dawn (25th December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 1 9 15 LastLast