Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 times in 973 posts

Default Re: Sun Gazing: Why I Stare At the Sun

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)
    Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)
    Sun gazing, itself, is NOT a practice for beginners, and NOT a practice for the great majority of those currently on the planet.

Those who it is for, it is for, and these ones will know how to proceed.

Because I wear glasses I have my eyes checked regularly. Generally every 4 years.

I have no burns or such damage to my eyes.

Listening inwardly is always good advice. - do and/or not do, not so much.

Aligning inwardly within ourself, with ourself ( our own greater self ) is the answer.

This will always yield well.

Casey
    This whole idea is new to me. All my life I have believed that eye damage would be incurred, without exception. Now I am interested in the mechanism/biology that allows it. I do know that our bodies are images of our inner makeup, wholly and always.
    Johnny,

What I would say is that gazing practices/disciplines are not fundamentally about the object that is gazed upon, the discipline is concentration, developing a concentrated point of focus. <--without this first and fundamentally in place there is no ground, the practice is groundless. The concentrated point of focus is requisite, and itself is first/foremost a union of the outer being, with the Inner/Supreme being. <--this union is what unlocks ones capacities and lets abilities and experiences beyond what is more normal to take place. It is also what prevents one from (mis)stepping into thought/energy/action that is out of alignment. The union is directed by Divine alignment. Does this help you begin to understand the mechanism?
    I might get what you mean, Casey. Baby steps. Thanks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Casey Claar (24th July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2