Thanks

Default Re: Marcel Messing

Quality ! nuff said.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jeannacav (here)
    Thank you, bill.
    I especially appreciate Marcel's attitude of compassion and forgiveness toward those caught in their own evil doings.
    This is powerful love, and so rare.
    I am also very grateful you met with him and gave him the permission to drive his own interview.
    I think we are all the more informed and able to spiritually connect with him as a result.
    Thank you,

jeanna

This was a great interview, Bill. Marcel emanates pure Love... very inspiring to listen to. His wisdom and his gentle heart was a real gift! Thank you.

Peace and Love for all,
    Astra

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Loved it all, from the first to the last word! Closer to the end got a little bit worried when he said, "We are the One". Thought, "Hell, he cannot support that New Age's Oneness Doctrine bull****!" And, lol, it's as if he had heard me, and immediately corrected himself: "We are the ONES"!! Meaning "individuals", "INDIVI-DUALS", "indivisible duality" in each and every one.
    Paul Bondarovski
    War is Crime.com
    Founder of The Dot Connector magazine

4. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

would anyone be interested in translating anything interesting on Marcel's website that he didn't talk about in the video? i tried an online translator but they are never any good.

http://www.marcelmessing.nl/content.asp?m=M2&l=NL
    \

5. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Default Bill Ryan interviews Marcel Messing : a Project Avalon video

Bill Ryan interviews Marcel Messing : a Project Avalon video

Marcel Messing is a 21st century Renaissance Man: trained in anthropology, philosophy, and comparative religion, he is a writer, speaker, teacher and visionary for whom English is his fourth language.He has traveled widely, has studied in India, has written 25 books, and took time from writing his 26th to meet with me to give a fascinating interview in which he creates a strong bridge between the practical problems of our time, the plans and intentions of the controllers of Planet Earth, and our fundamental, unassailable, spiritual nature. Marcel's own wake-up call occurred while visiting New York twenty years ago - a full decade before 9/11. Standing on top of the Empire State Building, he was looking at the Twin Towers... and saw them fall with his own eyes. Listen to the message that this remarkable man brings us in this video. http://projectavalon.netbill@projectavalon.net
    Views:26
    3ratings
    Time:01:50:28More inNonprofits & Activism

6. Link to Post #26
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Thanks Bill excellent interview / video.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

7. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Bill, rarely has another human being spoken to my heart of hearts like Marcel Messing did in your interview. His words flowed like a cool spring in the middle of a hot desert. Thank-you from the center of my heart.
    I must mention as well, the beautiful chant at the beginning of the video. Can you please tell us where we can find more of this ?

If you ever find yourself in this part of Europe, please know that you have a friend in Cyprus.
    Blessings,
    Yiola

8. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yiolas (here)
    Bill, rarely has another human being spoken to my heart of hearts like Marcel Messing did in your interview. His words flowed like a cool spring in the middle of a hot desert. Thank-you from the center of my heart.
    I must mention as well, the beautiful chant at the beginning of the video. Can you please tell us where we can find more of this ?

If you ever find yourself in this part of Europe, please know that you have a friend in Cyprus.
    Absolutely!! A beautiful soul......

Yiolas, I agree about the OM chant at the beginning of the video. Meditate upon that, and you will experience the Divine, as that sound is the creative vibration of the universe.

Love,

Kriya
    NEVER MIND HIS SILENCE~REMEMBER HE IS LISTENING

9. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

I hope there will be a transcript for the interview.

10. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,545 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by fifi (here)
    I hope there will be a transcript for the interview.
    The transcript's here...

http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/mar...p_call_en.html

Quote Posted by kriya (here)
    Absolutely!! A beautiful soul......

Yiolas, I agree about the OM chant at the beginning of the video. Meditate upon that, and you will experience the Divine, as that sound is the creative vibration of the universe.
    Many people have asked about the stunningly beautiful mantra in the introduction. It's the Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra for Healing, sung by Hein Braat:

http://www.yoga-ez.com/gayatri-mantra.html
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th July 2010 at 10:23.

11. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Quote Posted by JoshERTW (here)
    Marcel mentioned that this is not a time "to start new projects" in his interview. That struck me as something to keep in mind, but I was wondering if anyone could clarify what was meant by this comment? For me personally, my work consists of "starting new projects" on a daily basis, and I still need to continue this to support family etc. Is he saying to maintain more of a 'holding pattern' until something happens or what? I took it to mean not getting involved in additional frivolous pursuits - and have curtailed some of the more time draining ones since hearing the interview.
    Hi, Josh ! Thanks for bringing this topic up. I agree with your interpretation of what Marcel said about starting new projects. I think his reasoning may be two fold. One is that we will not have the time to bring any new project to its fruition whether it be a new business or a new relationship. I too find that I am in a holding pattern. Eventhough I always try to be polite, I do not actively try to make new friends any more, but rather step back and allow others to come to me. I am content with what I a doing professionally just try to maintain the household.

The other is that perhaps we should focus more on resolving all of our existing karmic ties and not create any new ones . We might not have the time to resolve any newly created karma.The new energies coming in from the center of the universe are assisting us in breaking up and resolving these issues. We should take advantage of this.

On another note, I too wish to agree with jeannacav about Marcel's attitude of compassion and forgiveness toward those caught in their own evil doings. This is the only way to react if we wish their actions to cease being a part of our own realities and too help them on a karmic level to break their bad karmic cycle.
    Blessings,
    Yiola

12. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One spiritual teacher said. " Give it up before it is taken from you"
    That just means dont be attached to anything.
    Without going into detail, I have been reasonably successful in business however when I got really serious and committed to the path of enlightenment about 15 years back, relationships / people left my life, every attempt at being "successful" even with the best intention ( a healing center started) failed rapidly.
    I was being made homeless and at the last moment the local council stepped in declared me vulnerable and against all the odds I am placed in a small bungalow.
    All my needs are taken care of in a modest way, I have no responsibility, I am free to concentrate on my chosen path, while living life to the full in the moment.
    Challenges come up but are seen in a different way from the ways of old.
    Like everyone else I need encouragement, confirmation if you will that I am being guided correctly, The Interview of Marcel Messing is a strong indicator that yes Love prevails, forgiveness essential. What we sow we reap

Its that simple.
    We want a New Earth then we have to be the change we want to see.
    Marcel in the last twenty minutes of the interview, ably prompted by Bill defines HOPE.

The love flows out of the man. No agenda, genuine love for all expressed from the heart.
    What else do we need?
    How much prompting by souls such as Marcel do we need before we get it?

No enemy, nothing to prove, no need to be right.
    Just Love in action.
    Lets look forward fearlessly to our new world after all we did ask for it.
    Namaste
    Chris

13. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

Hi Bill,
    Thank you so much for the transcript. Much appreciated.

Hi Greybeard,
    I have a lot of respects for you after reading all your posts. I have thought about commitment to the path of enlightement for a long time, but still haven't started yet, as I still have responsibilities with my family. But the feeling is there. Something inside me keeps reminding me that I need to start soon. I remember reading this saying from Yogananda from this forum, that really struck me as a big reminder: "This can wait, and that can wait, but the search for God should not wait."

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and wisdom.

14. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    One spiritual teacher said. " Give it up before it is taken from you"
    That just means dont be attached to anything.
    Without going into detail, I have been reasonably successful in business however when I got really serious and committed to the path of enlightenment about 15 years back, relationships / people left my life, every attempt at being "successful" even with the best intention ( a healing center started) failed rapidly.
    I was being made homeless and at the last moment the local council stepped in declared me vulnerable and against all the odds I am placed in a small bungalow.
    All my needs are taken care of in a modest way, I have no responsibility, I am free to concentrate on my chosen path, while living life to the full in the moment.
    Challenges come up but are seen in a different way from the ways of old.
    Like everyone else I need encouragement, confirmation if you will that I am being guided correctly, The Interview of Marcel Messing is a strong indicator that yes Love prevails, forgiveness essential. What we sow we reap

Its that simple.
    We want a New Earth then we have to be the change we want to see.
    Marcel in the last twenty minutes of the interview, ably prompted by Bill defines HOPE.

The love flows out of the man. No agenda, genuine love for all expressed from the heart.
    What else do we need?
    How much prompting by souls such as Marcel do we need before we get it?

No enemy, nothing to prove, no need to be right.
    Just Love in action.
    Lets look forward fearlessly to our new world after all we did ask for it.
    Namaste
    Chris
    Thanks to you Bill and Chris. Really great insights interview.
    It is now posted on the Spiritual Oasis Forum also.

Love you all,

Dan
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

15. Link to Post #35
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It's probably too late to post this now, But i saw marcel in the Leclerc supermarket in Tarbes several years ago when I first moved to the Haute Pyrenees...I didn't know who he was then; but he stood out as I bet Bill can confirm...The spirituality of the man is very evident when you see him in real life.

Rimbaud

16. Link to Post #36
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Probably a bit late too, but years ago I saw an interview on the Dutch television with Marcel Messing taken in his house in the Pyrenees .
    This man really "got" me.
    I was so glad to see him here with Bill !!

17. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,664 times in 1,985 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    No agenda, genuine love for all expressed from the heart. What else do we need?
    Hi Chris,

I sometimes try to tell people that there is no good and bad ... just a bunch of people each with their own agenda. Some of the agendas
    appear to be benevolent for the community and some of them are straight out malicious.

I try not to have an agenda anymore ... it will make you manipulative. But did you know you can be blamed for not having an agenda ?
    They will tell you that you are passive and that you don't contribute. If you do not acquire and gather stuff they will tell you that you are not
    successful and probably suffer from a depression or so ... In the mean time they seem to forget they also get free help themselves and then
    think of it as being just normal ...

If you don't have an agenda you're not asserting force on them ... people are not used to that, they miss it like a training boxer needs a
    sparring partner. Having said that ... it looks like a chicken and egg problem. When there would be no agendas there would be no
    learning/training for the souls coming here to do so. Or would it simply mean we're all ready then ?

Cheers, Op.

18. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Hi Chris,

I sometimes try to tell people that there is no good and bad ... just a bunch of people each with their own agenda. Some of the agendas
    appear to be benevolent for the community and some of them are straight out malicious.

I try not to have an agenda anymore ... it will make you manipulative. But did you know you can be blamed for not having an agenda ?
    They will tell you that you are passive and that you don't contribute. If you do not acquire and gather stuff they will tell you that you are not
    successful and probably suffer from a depression or so ... In the mean time they seem to forget they also get free help themselves and then
    think of it as being just normal ...

If you don't have an agenda you're not asserting force on them ... people are not used to that, they miss it like a training boxer needs a
    sparring partner. Having said that ... it looks like a chicken and egg problem. When there would be no agendas there would be no
    learning/training for the souls coming here to do so. Or would it simply mean we're all ready then ?

Cheers, Op.

Ho rah you got it Operator.

Not easy but simple.
    Yes you are correct in every way.
    Congratulations.
    People want to change the world, if everyone left well alone it would all come right without our interference.
    That does not mean you do nothing, it is well neigh impossible to do nothing.
    Your higher Self will guide you to take right action.
    Congratulation Observer
    Regards Chris

19. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,947 times in 660 posts

Hello Bill

Just got round to viewing the excellent interview with Marcel Messing what a lovely fascinating human being, do you have plans for any future discussions with him?

Once again top marks. JP

20. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,545 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by John Parslow (here)
    Hello Bill

Just got round to viewing the excellent interview with Marcel Messing what a lovely fascinating human being, do you have plans for any future discussions with him?

Once again top marks. JP
    Thanks, John - I didn't have to do anything apart from turn the camera on

Marcel is a totally remarkable man. I'm privileged to know him. We're in good touch, and I'll certainly do another one sometime.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

steven69 (8th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast