+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast

Thread: Jane Bürgermeister and her anti-vaccine stance

1. Link to Post #121
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts

Default Re: Jane Bürgermeister and her anti-vaccine stance

Remember Jane from the excellent vitamine D interview? And about her exposing the stuff she found inside the vaccines ?

Here she is with a new important video about vaccination. Seems she has never let go of the subject and did a lot more studying on the subject she was already an expert of before she got fired for exposing the truth.

Here it is.

Youtube video description:
    Hundreds of reports have appeared in the mainstream media in the past couple of days hyping the danger of a new bioengineered bird flu virus which is transmissible between humans as the Globalists try to condition humanity to accept a new pandemic emergency and a mass vaccination campaign with a toxic pandemic jab.

http://www.sciencemag.org/content/336/6088/1534.short
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/he...andemic-just-t...

Yet again, the people of the world are facing the monolithic threat of a mass vaccination campaign with a pandemic vaccine now proven beyond a doubt to cause harm.
    In 2011, the danger of a new pandemic emergency declaration was increased when Big Pharma was allowed to get significant control of the WHO pandemic virus warning system.

http://www.gsk.com/media/pressreleas...ase-404323.htm

In a clear conflict of interest, Big Pharma is now in a perfect position to hype a new virus and also call for speedy vaccinations which the drugs companies also stand to profit the most from.

In 2009, Baxter created a similar type of deadly bioweapon when it contaminated 72 kilos of the transmissible seasonal flu with the deadly bird flu virus in its biosecurity level 3 facilities in Orth an der Donau and sent it to 16 labs in four countries. A police investigation was halted in September 2009 just before a mass pandemic vaccination campaign with a vaccine now confirmed by the governments of Ireland, Sweden, Finland and Norway to have caused narcolepsy.
    The way Big Pharma used its financial clout to influence WHO to declare a pandemic emergency level 6 in 2009 has been well documented.

In spite of the scandal, the world is facing the same national pandemic plans. Once more we are facing forced vaccination with the same toxic jab and quarantine.

The mainstream media and the false flag alternative media led by Alex Jones are once more hyping the new super virus as a killer and downplaying the vaccine danger.

The new bird flu virus is no killer.

The whole story: http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2012...ns-globalists-...

The copy of the video is here: https://youtube.com/watch?v=ebcG_WcsezY

~Trail.
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck
    Its a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn’t want to hear. – Dick Cavett

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Trail For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (17th July 2012), DNA (17th July 2012), Eligos (17th July 2012), Eram (17th July 2012), meat suit (17th July 2012), meeradas (17th July 2012), NancyV (17th July 2012), Nickolai (17th July 2012), Rozzy (22nd July 2012), shadowstalker (17th July 2012), spiritguide (17th July 2012), Tane Mahuta (17th July 2012), tessie999 (18th July 2012)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by Trail (here)
    ...the false flag alternative media led by Alex Jones are once more hyping the new super virus as a killer and downplaying the vaccine danger.
    I like Jane very much and recognise her great courage.

I woudn't write Alex Jones (neither frequent guest & host Mike Adam) is "downplaying the vaccine danger"

http://www.infowars.com/tag/vaccines/
    http://www.naturalnews.com/vaccines.html

At 9:33 - 11:30 she expressed mostly her bitterness at A.J. for not having been invited on her show. Although I can sympathise, I find this... childish and feel it's a disservice for her to expose this publically.
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 17th July 2012 at 08:33.

4. Link to Post #123
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts

Yes her critique on Alex Jones was they only weird surprise for me too.

As far as i know Alex Jones is anti vaccines too. Never heard him downplay the dangers of vaccines.
    Last edited by Trail; 17th July 2012 at 09:56.
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck
    Its a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn’t want to hear. – Dick Cavett

5. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,509 times in 829 posts

Actually, on hearing about the AJ incident, i felt she deserved equal rights to speak strongly, about one who always speaks with hard intonation. She simply revealed a personal experience. Perhaps it was not a huge scoop. So what?. IMHO she doesn't need to be perfect-- I will always hold a respected place for her in my memory. As she was really out there on the front lines and fighting against the pharmaceutical deception. Presenting a great forum, before the internet had accelerated into high gear. I think she broke the first story of contaminated vaccines sent to a country, across international borders-- International trade issue! She sacrificed her own career which could have paid her much larger rewards-- Had she kept quite. I admire that greatly and think she is brave. She is a very fine model for young women. Sure, she may not have done extensive legal research into how to best handle law cases. But law is such a compromised human institution. So i still admire her courage.

PS- AJ got into vaccines later than Jane did. According to my recollection of events. Timing had huge significance in this issue. Foresight and technical expertise were very critical. In order to alert good people working in health care, especially nurses and technicians who present issues to common people. We can not under rate the bravery of Jane and Gary. These people dared to challenge the old paradigm, cast in kilometer-thick-concrete.

Between Jane and Gary Null, the huge wake up call was jumped started. in those early days of the "public internet"... It was mostly dial up back then and it almost felt like an extension of short wave radio.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 17th July 2012 at 11:22.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Jean-Luc (17th July 2012), meat suit (17th July 2012), Nickolai (17th July 2012), Sidney (18th July 2012), spiritguide (17th July 2012), Trail (18th July 2012)

7. Link to Post #125
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

I have been occasionally watching Jane’s blog, as she had to move from Austria, and eventually went to Greece. However, she came across corruption, and got herself into great difficulties.
    The last post on her blog was stating she would be murdered on 5th October for being a whistleblower, was in a court case, and I lost the rationale of the backstory.

Here is the last ‘blog’ link, https://birdflu666.wordpress.com

Does anyone know what has really happened? I know she was threatened many times, despite trying to get sanctuary in a religious order.

I remember her being absolutely brilliant against the big pharma during the birdflu scare. I do hope she is safe.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Apulu (12th October 2018), Bill Ryan (8th October 2018), BMJ (5th November 2018), Bob (8th October 2018), ceetee9 (10th October 2018), Dagmar (10th October 2018), drneglector (10th October 2018), Lefty Dave (9th October 2018), Nasu (8th October 2018), Noelle (8th October 2018), Pam (8th October 2018), PathWalker (9th October 2018), Reinhard (10th October 2018), RunningDeer (10th October 2018), Sadieblue (8th October 2018), Sophocles (8th October 2018), Stephanie (9th October 2018)

9. Link to Post #126
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,068 times in 456 posts

This is said to be her Facebook page.
    - Vaccination Information Network (VINE)-

https://www.facebook.com/vaccination...3225334258998/

When you scroll down, there are recent posts, as of today.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

avid (8th October 2018), Bill Ryan (8th October 2018), BMJ (5th November 2018), Bob (8th October 2018), drneglector (10th October 2018), Nasu (8th October 2018), Noelle (8th October 2018), Pam (8th October 2018), RunningDeer (10th October 2018), Sadieblue (8th October 2018), Sophocles (8th October 2018)

11. Link to Post #127
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,602 times in 32,796 posts

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    I have been occasionally watching Jane’s blog, as she had to move from Austria, and eventually went to Greece. However, she came across corruption, and got herself into great difficulties.
    The last post on her blog was stating she would be murdered on 5th October for being a whistleblower, was in a court case, and I lost the rationale of the backstory.

Here is the last ‘blog’ link, https://birdflu666.wordpress.com

Does anyone know what has really happened? I know she was threatened many times, despite trying to get sanctuary in a religious order.

I remember her being absolutely brilliant against the big pharma during the birdflu scare. I do hope she is safe.

Reading that here with fairly raised eyebrows. Here's one of many odd sentences:
    Quote Here’s the deal, my execution by Trump, George Soros and Tsipras killer judges could stop Kavanaugh.
    There's some evidence that Jane became slightly unhinged a few years back, I have to say. She states that her predicted murder would be a way to stop Kavanaugh from being appointed. (If she explained how come, I missed it.) How much truth there is in ANY of this, I have no idea. I'd welcome updates.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (8th October 2018), BMJ (5th November 2018), Bob (8th October 2018), ceetee9 (11th October 2018), drneglector (10th October 2018), Nasu (8th October 2018), Noelle (8th October 2018), Pam (8th October 2018), Reinhard (10th October 2018), RunningDeer (10th October 2018), Sadieblue (8th October 2018), Sophocles (8th October 2018), Wind (10th October 2018)

13. Link to Post #128
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Wow!! It really does appear that she has become delusional and extremely paranoid. I hope she has someone that is looking out for her. Here are a few of the things she has posted:

Quote MY MURDER ON FRIDAY 5TH MAY WAKE UP US SENATORS TO THE DANGERS OF STALIN OR NAZI JUSTICE WITHOUT DUE PROCESS BEFORE THE NEXT COMMITTEE MEETS TO CONSIDER THE ADVANCEMENT OF BRETT KAVANAUGH
    Quote IF KAVANAUGH IS NOT ADVANCED, TRUMP AND CO CANNOT DECLARE MARTIAL LAW AND START THEIR PURGES BEFORE THE MID TERM ELECTIONS
    Quote GLOBALISTS HAVE BOXED THEMSELVES IN IN THEIR ATTEMPT TO MURDER ME USING STALIN JUSTICE
    Quote THE IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS MAY FOCUS ON MY BIRDFLU666 POSTINGS ABOUT TRUMP’S RUSSIA LINKS AND MY MURDER ON FRIDAY 5TH OCTOBER
    Quote My show trial trial and the persuant judgment for my incarceration and execution by George Soros and Trump killer judges is set in stone on Friday i.e. I will be dead by Friday 5th October, three days.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

avid (8th October 2018), Bill Ryan (8th October 2018), BMJ (5th November 2018), Bob (8th October 2018), ceetee9 (11th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (8th October 2018), drneglector (10th October 2018), Nasu (8th October 2018), Noelle (8th October 2018), Reinhard (10th October 2018), RunningDeer (10th October 2018), Sophocles (8th October 2018)

15. Link to Post #129
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Deux Corbeaux (here)
    This is said to be her Facebook page.
    - Vaccination Information Network (VINE)-

https://www.facebook.com/vaccination...3225334258998/

When you scroll down, there are recent posts, as of today.
    This link is unavailable, to me here anyway, but thanks.

However, I have just found this link, informative, but nothing about Jane, but there may be other VINE links as this one is for the UK.
    https://www.facebook.com/www.Vaccina...Network.co.uk/

Also found this fantastically informative link/resource but no reference found to Jane.
    https://www.facebook.com/vaccinationinformationnetwork/
    Last edited by avid; 8th October 2018 at 19:10.
    and er..

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (8th October 2018), Pam (10th October 2018), RunningDeer (10th October 2018)

17. Link to Post #130
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,103 times in 20,640 posts

As Cody Snodgres has been saying, whistleblowers and other dissenters are being targeted with all kinds of invisible weaponry that can easily cause them to become unhinged and/or die, up to and including having what looks like heart attacks, strokes, etc.
    So it's not hard to see how that could have been happening to Jane.
    My prayers go with her. She's a very courageous woman.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th October 2018), avid (8th October 2018), Bill Ryan (8th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (8th October 2018), drneglector (10th October 2018), Michi (9th October 2018), Pam (10th October 2018), Reinhard (10th October 2018), RunningDeer (10th October 2018), Sadieblue (8th October 2018), selinam (9th October 2018), Valerie Villars (10th October 2018), Wansen (9th October 2018)

19. Link to Post #131
    Czech Republic Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am glad you think about her. I cannot imagine she would not be on global psyop so I will be encouraging everybody to take into the consideration that her mind could be led to certain positions for various reasons. The negative force she is exposed to must exhaust her inexplicably. She needs support no matter what, after all it is humanity's wellbeing she is concerned about and she has suffered a decade for it while the world watches soccer and golf.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dagmar For This Post:

avid (10th October 2018), Bill Ryan (10th October 2018), Pam (10th October 2018), RunningDeer (10th October 2018), Valerie Villars (10th October 2018)

21. Link to Post #132
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Dagmar (here)
    I am glad you think about her. I cannot imagine she would not be on global psyop so I will be encouraging everybody to take into the consideration that her mind could be led to certain positions for various reasons. The negative force she is exposed to must exhaust her inexplicably. She needs support no matter what, after all it is humanity's wellbeing she is concerned about and she has suffered a decade for it while the world watches soccer and golf.
    What better way to discredit someones work than to have them go off the rails very publicly. Far more effective than just getting rid of her. I am really very sad for the psychic pain and fear she must be experiencing.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

avid (10th October 2018), Bill Ryan (10th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (10th October 2018), drneglector (10th October 2018), Reinhard (10th October 2018), RunningDeer (10th October 2018), Valerie Villars (10th October 2018)

23. Link to Post #133
    Switzerland Avalon Member
    Thanks

I worked with Jane for over two years when we published the www.theflucase.com together.

One of Jane's best qualities was to discover what was not stated in reports, stories and other materials. By in this way discovering and looking for the missing pieces she could derive and often actually find out what the missing pieces were.

Already at the start of our work together it was clear that this strength sometimes became an issue. If the facts was missing, she had a tendency to fill in something of her own imagination - sometimes accurate and sometimes not.

She often found herself in situations where people she had worked with or cooperated with did, write or say something that triggered her suspicion. It could be the smallest thing - especially if it had to do with questioning her or her work, even if it was done with the best of intentions and kindly.

This led to a series of quite dramatic "breakups" with people, organisations and friends. Sometimes this became really bitter and hostile but sometimes the relationship would mend again.

I was lucky and diplomatic enough to be able to avoid this for over two years. There were several occasions where she could be triggered to make the most outlandish accusations about me based on suspicions or misunderstandings, but we managed to clear those out quickly and continue our work together.

The fact that we both most likely were "attacked" in different ways by individuals and/or organisations that felt threatened by our work certainly did not help. The possibility that we were attacked by secret technology weapons and methods was always present.

But most likely the main weapon used against our work was a limited number of misinformation and rumours spread/planted to disturb all of us working to inform the public regarding the pandemic situation. Our personal shortcomings did the rest.

Jane gathered a large group of followers and fans. I luckily could work without as much exposure. Even her close friends and supporters were aware of her instability but the preferred way of dealing with it was denial or misdirected care. Instead of calling her on it and in that way maybe help her, many chose to blame psyops, cointelpro and secret agencies for her behaviour.

Anyone trying to reason with Jane when she were in her paranoid state can attest to how impossible this was. And unfortunately many chose to "support" Jane by taking her side no matter what her claims were. This did not help Jane, it reinforced the paranoia and kept her in it for a longer time.

Jane and I ran into several minor such episodes and without running into a major one, we mutually decided to stop working together. I was to keep the www.theflucase.com site and run it while she would go back to her blog. Unfortunately another final misunderstanding popped up and after that she "turned".

It did not matter that we had worked together for two years in a very positive and productive way, suddenly everything I had done was looked at through her paranoia and all kinds of strange accusations came my way - also very publicly.

Some of the people we worked with urged me to not defend myself and "take a hit" to protect Jane - which I also did. I probably should not have done that but in a way it helped Jane continue her quest.

I only had very few very strange calls from her at the end of our time together - extremely aggressive, violent and horrible calls from her side with violent threats made towards me and my wife and even our children. There was no way of connecting with her or reason with her when she had made up her mind.

I basically did not have any interest to know what she did after that and have only very sporadically seen what she has been up to the last years.

I believe her condition has worsened and that it brings her into negative spirals of imagined enemies. It is hard to tell if this is induced or not but it sure has helped discredit her effectively. Browsing her blog now is just painful and sad.

Jane could use some real friends now - not fans and supporters. if you really care about her, call the court and ask what has happened to her. I am afraid me doing anything would just contribute more to her animosity towards me and be negative for her state in general.

She is likely under some kind of forced psychiatric care - very sad and unfortunate. She needs friends now. Not people supporting her thoughts of being "selected by god" and personally hunted by world leaders and involved in all major current events.

I need to make these statements as I believe in truth and know that truth eventually stands after all is said. I feel sorry for Jane and sad that her "condition" made it impossible to get more done together. I feel frustrated about those who instead of helping her, supported her paranoia.

I hope she is doing relatively well and is receiving care - even if it is not voluntarily at this point. I fear she will do something very drastic.

Pray for her and if you can, try to find where she is and visit her. She deserves our love and respect! She sacrificed very much - now she really needs actual support!

Johan Niklasson

24. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Johan Niklasson For This Post:

Andrew_K (11th October 2018), Apulu (12th October 2018), avid (11th October 2018), Bill Ryan (10th October 2018), Blacklight43 (11th October 2018), BMJ (5th November 2018), CurEus (11th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (11th October 2018), drneglector (11th October 2018), Flash (12th October 2018), happyuk (11th October 2018), Hervé (11th October 2018), Jean-Marie (10th October 2018), Joe Akulis (11th October 2018), Kate (12th October 2018), Limor Wolf (11th October 2018), Mari (11th October 2018), Mike (10th October 2018), muxfolder (17th November 2022), Nasu (11th October 2018), Pam (11th October 2018), RunningDeer (10th October 2018), Sadieblue (11th October 2018), Sierra (10th October 2018), Sophocles (11th October 2018), Spirithorse (11th October 2018), sunwings (11th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (10th October 2018), Valerie Villars (11th October 2018), Wind (10th October 2018), Zampano (11th October 2018)

25. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,602 times in 32,796 posts

Johan, thank you for that most exceptionally remarkable post. Could not be more profound, well-articulated, and important.

I've been aware of this — at quite some distance — and have sensed a slow-motion tragedy unfolding for her. It's very hard to see a happy outcome.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (11th October 2018), BMJ (5th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (11th October 2018), Nasu (11th October 2018), Pam (11th October 2018), RunningDeer (10th October 2018), Valerie Villars (11th October 2018), Yoda (4th June 2022)

27. Link to Post #135
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you Johann, and everyone who has shown concern for Jane. Let us hope that she gets proper care in a safe place. She has been so brilliant in the past. I hope we can get more positive information in the near future.
    and er..

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2018), BMJ (5th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (11th October 2018), RunningDeer (11th October 2018)

29. Link to Post #136
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

If she is a whistle blower with some influence (followers) then it is more likely that she will be assassinated of course character assassination comes first. sending good vibes to her.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2018), BMJ (5th November 2018), RunningDeer (11th October 2018), Valerie Villars (11th October 2018)

31. Link to Post #137
    Switzerland Avalon Member
    Thanks

More information - Jane Burgermeister is alive and well, blogging on new site.

I checked to see if Jane would show up in any court decisions but could not find her name there. She is now blogging on a new site.

One post confirmed my fear she would commit suicide.

Other later posts show her being back fighting as usual.

For those concerned - please reach out and offer any practical help you can.

Best Regards
    Johan Niklasson

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Johan Niklasson For This Post:

avid (16th October 2018), Bill Ryan (15th October 2018), BMJ (5th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (15th October 2018), Hervé (15th October 2018), muxfolder (17th November 2022), RunningDeer (15th October 2018), Wind (15th October 2018)

33. Link to Post #138
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,741 times in 4,314 posts

This video and the follow ups with Jane Burgemiester really helped bring on a cathartic paradigm shift helping to instill a healthy mistrust and skepticism of the world wide medical industry.

Thank you Bill! I appreciate you and commend you for helping to arm so many people with the resources necessary to save guard their well being.

If this video should be thread merged I have no problem with that.

34. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th December 2021), Billy (6th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (6th December 2021), Dennis Leahy (6th December 2021), Did You See Them (6th December 2021), Eric J (Viking) (6th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (18th December 2021), Franny (6th December 2021), gord (6th December 2021), Gwin Ru (6th December 2021), Harmony (7th December 2021), Ioneo (6th December 2021), iota (6th December 2021), janette (6th December 2021), Kryztian (6th December 2021), Matthew (6th December 2021), meat suit (6th December 2021), Mike (6th December 2021), mountain_jim (6th December 2021), muxfolder (17th November 2022), Satori (6th December 2021), thepainterdoug (6th December 2021), toppy (6th December 2021), Valle (6th December 2021), Vangelo (7th December 2021), yelik (6th December 2021), Yoda (6th December 2021)

35. Link to Post #139
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Thanks very much for excavating that video, DNA. I had never seen it, and it is really eye-opening how much of the vaccine agenda was already marching forward 12 years ago.

It also makes me realize that Bill would probably be dead, or rotting in Belmarsh prison, if he had kept publishing whistleblowers.

Note too Jane's recognition - a dozen years ago - that mainstream media is fully compromised, and working for the 'other side.'

36. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th December 2021), Billy (6th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (6th December 2021), Did You See Them (6th December 2021), DNA (6th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (18th December 2021), Franny (6th December 2021), Gwin Ru (6th December 2021), Harmony (7th December 2021), iota (6th December 2021), Kryztian (6th December 2021), Matthew (6th December 2021), Mike (6th December 2021), mountain_jim (6th December 2021), Satori (6th December 2021), toppy (6th December 2021), yelik (6th December 2021), Yoda (6th December 2021)

37. Link to Post #140
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,312 times in 5,692 posts

Maybe Bill can comment on this, but I believe Jane has sort of vanished. I don't mean literally, but I think she's been muzzled.

38. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2022), Billy (6th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (6th December 2021), Dennis Leahy (7th December 2021), Did You See Them (6th December 2021), DNA (6th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (18th December 2021), Franny (6th December 2021), Gwin Ru (6th December 2021), Harmony (7th December 2021), Kryztian (6th December 2021), mountain_jim (6th December 2021), toppy (6th December 2021), yelik (6th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast