Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst 1 7 17 18 LastLast

Thread: The Anglo-Saxon Mission

1. Link to Post #321
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,568 times in 712 posts

Default Re: The Anglo-Saxon Mission

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    I really hope these figures for China are hyped up like the vids of people dropping dead in the streets two years ago. I really do.
    The videos early in the plandemic were obviously manufactured to produce great panic for the world. The figures I quoted, higher than 80% infection rate came from the words of a renowned epidemiologist in a conference and 33% critical/very serious cases from a Whuan hospital. Both were reported by quite a few major sources, and the pages have not been deleted by censorship. So there is a greater chance of the figures being authentic.

An English report on the 80% estimate: https://www.tellerreport.com/news/20...ye_t1wnYo.html

The Anglo Saxon Mission described the attack on Iran and China coming to its help as the starting point as WW3, but why would China come so far to help Iran? The answer could be that the killing flu is what prompts China to make the final decision.
    Last edited by syrwong; 31st December 2022 at 12:34.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2022), Ewan (31st December 2022), Harmony (31st December 2022), nzn (21st October 2023), pabranno (4th February 2023), pounamuknight (25th June 2023), Rizotto (29th July 2023), Spiral (31st December 2022), Sunny (31st December 2022)

3. Link to Post #322
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,930 times in 428 posts

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    Both were reported by quite a few major sources, and the pages have not been deleted by censorship. So there is a greater chance of the figures being authentic.
    I think the other way around..
    The last two years have taught us that if the source is big, the chance of spreading misinformation is also big. And of course, those who were not censored as well - bought msm that spread lies about the pandemic and urged people to get vaccinated. Time will tell on this one.. yawn
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2022), Ewan (31st December 2022), Harmony (31st December 2022), Matthew (31st December 2022), pabranno (4th February 2023), pounamuknight (25th June 2023), Rizotto (29th July 2023), Spiral (31st December 2022), syrwong (31st December 2022)

5. Link to Post #323
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,192 times in 4,071 posts

If it feels like fear then it's fear-theatre.

I'm not saying don't be alert, aware and a little paranoid. I'm not saying discount the reports of a scary threat. But when there is fear from authority the response is a heightened sense of personal fear. But fear and cerebral thinking do not mix well. When people have fear we very predictably stop thinking because that's how fear works (then the training kicks in for soldiers). I bet whatever the threat is, however real it might be, that we're going to be better off letting our cerebral take the lead.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd January 2023), Ewan (31st December 2022), Harmony (31st December 2022), Jambo (28th April 2023), pabranno (4th February 2023), pounamuknight (25th June 2023), Rizotto (29th July 2023), Spiral (31st December 2022)

7. Link to Post #324
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Isserley (here)
    Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    Both were reported by quite a few major sources, and the pages have not been deleted by censorship. So there is a greater chance of the figures being authentic.
    I think the other way around..
    The last two years have taught us that if the source is big, the chance of spreading misinformation is also big. And of course, those who were not censored as well - bought msm that spread lies about the pandemic and urged people to get vaccinated. Time will tell on this one.. yawn
    I must have been careless in my argument. The true picture of coverage is that the official stand maintains that there are not many deaths and the wave will be over soon (Calm down, our new policy of opening up is correct) . So the reports of 80% and 33% critical/very serious are contrary to the official stand. To my knowledge, no other hospitals have issued any figures and the Chinese CDC figures are too ridiculously low to believe.

This 1/3 in critical or very serious conditions agrees with what I hear from friends in China.
    Last edited by syrwong; 31st December 2022 at 12:33.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd January 2023), Ewan (4th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd January 2023), Harmony (31st December 2022), onevoice (1st January 2023), pabranno (4th February 2023), pounamuknight (25th June 2023), Rizotto (29th July 2023), Spiral (31st December 2022), Sunny (31st December 2022)

9. Link to Post #325
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

I was asked the following by email (from a longstanding Avalon member), as they preferred not to post personally on this thread with their question:

~~~
    I'm just re-watching The Anglo Saxon Mission YT Video, which I do from time to time. It never ceases to chill... I was wondering whether you've ever had feedback from your source on this video, or any further meetings with him about the content, and also whether you had any official repercussions from it yourself?
    ~~~
    This was my reply:
    ~~~
    My ASM source (a retired British Navy Officer) passed away two or three years ago, but he never heard anything more, and I presented everything he ever shared except his name, which I've continued to withhold.

And neither he nor I ever had any repercussions. The most important aspect of the whole thing was the translation of the video into Chinese, which I knew would attract the attention of the Chinese intel agencies. Even now, we get hundreds of 'guest' views of the Chinese-subtitled version literally every day. A lot of people in China know about this now, and the person who did the translation is an Avalon member.

What's very interesting to me is that I now realize that if the Chinese intel agencies know about this, they would have passed it on to the Russians. And in a speech a couple of months ago, Vladimir Putin made reference to the "Anglo-Saxons", a term he's never used before. Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov did exactly the same in a Channel One TV interview on 28 December, just 5 days ago. I have to say, this did strike me as particularly significant.
    ~~~
    Their reply to my answer probably also belongs on this thread:
    ~~~
    Many thanks for your response, Bill. You must have felt some qualms at putting it 'out there' and so I think you were very brave to put the video out, not knowing the outcome.

Since the coronavirus seems to have mutated up to 3 times in China recently, and given that the Chinese people have just been granted permission to travel internationally again (which they're doing in droves), one has to wonder whether they're getting their own back on the west.

Best wishes and thank you again for replying.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd January 2023 at 18:46.

10. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (3rd January 2023), Ewan (4th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd January 2023), Harmony (4th January 2023), Icare (5th February 2023), Inversion (6th November 2023), kudzy (3rd January 2023), Magnus (3rd January 2023), Matthew (3rd January 2023), Miller (3rd January 2023), Nasu (8th October 2023), pabranno (4th February 2023), Peace in Oz (4th February 2023), pounamuknight (25th June 2023), Reinhard (3rd January 2023), Rizotto (29th July 2023), Tintin (5th January 2023), Vicus (4th February 2023), Violet3 (4th January 2023), wegge (3rd January 2023), Yoda (3rd January 2023)

11. Link to Post #326
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I've said this before, but I can't shake the feeling that it was exactly their plan that the retired British Navy Officer would contact Project Camelot specifically, since at the time you were famous for interviewing high-level whistleblowers.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (4th February 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd January 2023), Ewan (4th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd January 2023), Harmony (4th January 2023), Metaphor (9th January 2023), Miller (3rd January 2023), pabranno (4th February 2023), Peace in Oz (4th February 2023), pounamuknight (25th June 2023), Reinhard (3rd January 2023), Rizotto (29th April 2023), Violet3 (4th January 2023), wegge (3rd January 2023)

13. Link to Post #327
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello, this week I am watching the story develop with these so called weather balloons crossing the United states at high altitude. They seem reticent to shoot them down which makes me wonder immediately if they suspect biological contamination as a result.

It immediately put me in mind of Bills video of many years ago predicting that the Chinese will catch a cold and that it will spread everywhere via mutation or retaliation.

It seems to me Bill's sources were dead on the money with COVID and not knowing if he is still with us, still in the fight, have come looking for his wisdom in this difficult and confusing time.

What is the consensus here, have we another wave of variations incoming or is it a distraction?

Always had the utmost respect for Bill Ryan, hope you're still out there!

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Logan602041 For This Post:

avid (4th February 2023), Bill Ryan (4th February 2023), Ewan (4th February 2023), Harmony (4th February 2023), Kryztian (4th February 2023), Matthew (4th February 2023), pabranno (4th February 2023), pounamuknight (25th June 2023), Rizotto (29th July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (4th February 2023)

15. Link to Post #328
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Logan602041 (here)
    Hello, this week I am watching the story develop with these so called weather balloons crossing the United states at high altitude. They seem reticent to shoot them down which makes me wonder immediately if they suspect biological contamination as a result.
    Yes, it spent a while floating over some totally uninhabited areas of Canada, and it could easily have been shot down then.

Quote Posted by Logan602041 (here)
    Always had the utmost respect for Bill Ryan, hope you're still out there!
    Still here!

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (4th February 2023), Eva2 (4th February 2023), Ewan (4th February 2023), Harmony (4th February 2023), Kryztian (4th February 2023), Lilybee8 (11th March 2023), Matthew (4th February 2023), Nasu (8th October 2023), pounamuknight (25th June 2023), Rizotto (29th July 2023), Violet3 (5th February 2023), Yoda (4th February 2023)

17. Link to Post #329
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,414 times in 3,425 posts

Just came across this quote from Winston Churchill, which demonstrates to me how he was pretty much in line his thinking was with the Anglo-Saxon Mission objectives.

In other words, any European country that can approach the power level of Great Britain is therefore a "bully" and must be destroyed. Today we would also apply the term "bully" to China and Russia, because of the great influence they have beyond their borders.

The quote comes from the book "Churchill: A Life" by Martin Gilbert (2014) which contains a fairly glowing endorsement of the man, and Gilbert had access to some of Churchill's records that others didn't, and so let details like this one slip.

The quote came to my attention from this discussion by Keith Knight and James Corbett: 10 Lessons From 'Churchill, Hitler, and the Unnecessary War' which does a great job of explaining how futile, destructive, psychopathic and senseless the two World Wars were. It is also quite revealing about Churchill and his eugenicist ideas.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Alecs (16th June 2023), Bill Ryan (28th April 2023), Brigantia (28th April 2023), Ewan (29th April 2023), Harmony (29th April 2023), Matthew (28th April 2023), Michel Leclerc (13th August 2023), Nasu (16th June 2023), pounamuknight (25th June 2023), Rizotto (29th July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (28th April 2023)

19. Link to Post #330
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    In other words, any European country that can approach the power level of Great Britain is therefore a "bully" and must be destroyed.
    They don't call my nation 'perfidious Albion' for nothing! You can find a similar idea to Churchill's expressed in the superb UK sitcom 'Yes Minister' a show which has many truths enclosed within it's storylines. Except in this instance they're referring to British involvement in the EU (or EEC as it would've been then).

Although, one man's bully is another man's continental hegemon Kryztian, unless you subscribe to the view that all roads lead to London (I think it's more complex than that, any more than all roads lead to Washington, Rome etc etc.) there's at least some worth in exploring the other side of the position.

As a maritime power on the edge of the continent, British foreign policy in Europe was aimed at preventing a continental hegemonic power developing, because if one power were to dominate the entirety of the continent, Britiain would not have been able to maintain either naval superiority or enjoy untrammelled access to it's colonies. Ultimately, it was thought it would be faced with either subjugation or annihilation should one power dominate the landmass. So the British sought to prevent that from happening by allying with whatever nations were opposing the current hegemon, be it Spain, Napoleonic France or Imperial Germany etc. It's why the British could be fighting Russia in the Crimea and then not that long after ally with them against Germany. Of course politicians seek to cloud the issue by claiming their adherence to principles or values, but there's a famous quote by Lord Palmerston which expresses that the roots of British foreign policy were found in self interest:

Quote “Therefore I say that it is a narrow policy to suppose that this country or that is to be marked out as the eternal ally or the perpetual enemy of England. We have no eternal allies, and we have no perpetual enemies. Our interests are eternal and perpetual, and those interests it is our duty to follow.”
    It's sometimes argued that Britain's big mistake in the build-up to the Great War was that it abandoned Palmerston's eschewing of entanglements by choosing to ally with France and Russia in the Triple Alliance. If you're going to look into the causes of that conflict however there's many more factors to consider, from imperial ambitions to train timetables....

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th April 2023), Brigantia (28th April 2023), Ewan (29th April 2023), Harmony (29th April 2023), Kryztian (28th April 2023), Matthew (28th April 2023), Nasu (16th June 2023), pounamuknight (25th June 2023), Rizotto (29th July 2023)

21. Link to Post #331
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,979 times in 1,342 posts

Another point to consider about that quote, to put it into context, is the date of it. I've just done a search and I can't find the date of Lord Londonderry's last visit with Hitler, but the first was in 1936. With the two nations at war from September 1939, it cannot have been later than that.

The political landscape of Europe changed dramatically after the war and Britain has lost much of its power. Its industrial base started a terminal decline in the 1980s, yet those of Germany and France remained strong. Certainly in respect of banking and finance Britain was still a major player but its political power was reduced in Europe.

The two main political leaders of the EU have been Germany and France; Britain, whilst a major contributor to the EU before it left, has paled in comparison. I would suggest therefore that the quote was relevant in the late 1930s, but not 50+ years later.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th April 2023), Ewan (29th April 2023), Harmony (29th April 2023), Journeyman (28th April 2023), Kryztian (28th April 2023), Matthew (28th April 2023), Nasu (16th June 2023), pounamuknight (25th June 2023), Rizotto (29th July 2023)

23. Link to Post #332
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    You can find a similar idea to Churchill's expressed in the superb UK sitcom 'Yes Minister' a show which has many truths enclosed within it's storylines. Except in this instance they're referring to British involvement in the EU (or EEC as it would've been then).

Brilliant!!!

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    The political landscape of Europe changed dramatically after the war and Britain has lost much of its power.
    I would suggest therefore that the quote was relevant in the late 1930s, but not 50+ years later.
    Brigantia, I would both agree and disagree with that statement. On the one hand, the U.S.A. did become the dominant military super power after World War II, now with about 700 military bases around the world. As per the video I referenced in my quote above 10 Lessons From 'Churchill, Hitler, and the Unnecessary War', this may have been in part due to the U.S.A.'s late entrance into both World Wars. The U.S. didn't pay the same price economically and militarily as Britain, but it did come in later on in the war so that I did get a seat at the victory banquet. Also, at the end of the war, Britain was dealing with the decolonization of it's vast empire. The U.S.A. with it's much larger population and economy was better able to man and afford the 700 or so overseas military bases around the world.

On the other hand, the network that has been manipulating Britain's intrigues and war mongering has partly immigrated to the U.S. so it really doesn't matter. They might even live in either country or in places like Dubai, Antigua, Fiji, etc. but making frequent trips to London and New York and other globalist hubs. They do their banking in the Switzerland, Cayman Islands, and Panama. And they are still Anglo Saxons. And I suspect that the City of London is still their headquarters.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th April 2023), Brigantia (29th April 2023), Ewan (29th April 2023), Harmony (29th April 2023), Just Amanda (21st June 2023), Matthew (29th July 2023), Michel Leclerc (13th August 2023), Nasu (16th June 2023), pounamuknight (25th June 2023), Reinhard (29th April 2023), Rizotto (29th July 2023)

25. Link to Post #333
    Thanks

Now Lavrov mentions the "Anglo-Saxon" problem. Looks like the agenda of the Anglo-Saxon mission is coming out into open.

Anglo-Saxons control collective West – Moscow
    https://www.rt.com/news/578172-lavrov-anglo-saxon-west/
    The US and the UK strong-arm their own followers, Russian FM Lavrov has said

London and Washington run the show in the “rules-based world order,” trying to dictate policy to their own allies as well as countries outside the West, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov told RT on Friday.

Russia fully understands that building relations with other countries needs to be based on mutual benefits and equal partnerships, Lavrov said in an interview with RT at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF).

“This is not what we see in the West these days. The Anglo-Saxons are basically running the show, controlling the rest of the collective West. They are using the current situation, which they created through Ukraine – this war against Russia – to remove competition,” Lavrov elaborated.

“They see us as a competitor, they see China as a competitor. Their doctrinal documents clearly state that. But they are also removing their competition in continental Europe. It’s obvious. The economic and social processes in Germany are grim. Other countries are not much better off,” the Russian foreign minister added.

The only Western state benefiting from the current situation is the US, Lavrov said, “and the UK is always somewhere around, helping America reach its selfish goals.”

According to Lavrov, the “Anglo-Saxons and their allies” are currently trying to pressure countries around the world to side with them against Russia, including the Arab world, using methods he can only describe as “rude.”

“You see, when they talk about these ‘rules’ on which the international order must be based, what they really mean is their diktat,” Lavrov told RT. “Colonial instincts – live at the expense of others. Nothing else.”

Lavrov took particular exception to Western proclamations that their support for Kiev is “defending democracy” and that Ukraine is fighting for “Western values” in the conflict with Russia.

“First of all, if they really see it that way, I cannot but be convinced that they are holding on to Nazi views. Because saying that Western values are being protected in Ukraine is the same as saying that Nazism is your mode of existence,” the diplomat told RT. As for democracy, he added, “they only speak about democracy when they teach others how to live,” but not when it comes to respecting the sovereign equality of other states, per the UN Charter.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2023), Ewan (16th June 2023), Harmony (29th July 2023), Icare (17th June 2023), Inversion (6th November 2023), Matthew (29th July 2023), Miller (9th October 2023), Nasu (16th June 2023), pounamuknight (25th June 2023), Rizotto (29th July 2023), Vicus (29th July 2023), Yoda (16th June 2023)

27. Link to Post #334
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This thread was the first thing I thought of after seeing this video of Robert Malone MD talking about a trait SARS CoV2 that has been discovered of being worse for certain ethnic groups. It had been talked about before but not by such a famous/publicly authoritative person.

His closing point is that this is the state of technology.

Quote Posted by Robert W Malone, MD
    ... the actual literature shows, the biology shows unequivocally, without drawing any conclusions about intent, [that] SARS CoV2 is relatively selective for certain ethnic groups. That is a fact. It is a prove scientific fact. That doesn't prove: that's why it was engineered, that's how it was engineered, those are the objectives, and no one is advancing the logic, in public at least, certainly not Bobby Kennedy and not myself, that this is a good thing. I'm reporting to you that this is the state of technology.

28. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Ankle Biter (5th August 2023), aoibhghaire (29th July 2023), Bill Ryan (29th July 2023), Ewan (29th July 2023), Flash (13th October 2023), gord (29th July 2023), Harmony (29th July 2023), Kryztian (29th July 2023), meeradas (6th August 2023), Michel Leclerc (13th August 2023), Miller (29th July 2023), Nasu (8th October 2023), onawah (7th August 2023), pounamuknight (7th August 2023), Rizotto (29th July 2023), Sadieblue (6th August 2023), Sue (Ayt) (29th July 2023)

29. Link to Post #335
    Scotland Avalon Member Ouroboros's Avatar
    Thanks

Perhaps a pertinent time to revisit this thread?

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ouroboros For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th October 2023), Brigantia (9th October 2023), Ewan (9th October 2023), Harmony (9th October 2023), Matthew (8th October 2023), Metaphor (9th October 2023), Miller (9th October 2023), Nasu (8th October 2023), Operator (8th October 2023), pounamuknight (13th October 2023), Tintin (2nd November 2023), Yoda (8th October 2023)

31. Link to Post #336
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ouroboros (here)
    Perhaps a pertinent time to revisit this thread?
    It is becoming very clear that while Russia Is the archrival of the Anglo-Saxon West for centuries, Iran is the archrival of Israel. The target for Israel in this false flag looks to be the annihilation of Iran. While China is the rival of Japan and the US, the extent is much less because the cause of rivalry is more economical than cultural. Now if Iran is attacked as predicted by the ASM, China can no longer evade taking sides in this world conflict. Traditionally the Chinese culture also coexist very well with the Middle East Islamic culture, going all out to side with Iran and hence Russia is inevitable. The Third World War is also a war between incongruent cultures.
    Last edited by syrwong; 13th October 2023 at 13:29. Reason: clarity

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2023), Brigantia (9th October 2023), Ewan (9th October 2023), Flash (13th October 2023), Harmony (9th October 2023), Matthew (9th October 2023), Michel Leclerc (22nd October 2023), Miller (9th October 2023), pounamuknight (13th October 2023), Sadieblue (7th November 2023), Tintin (9th October 2023), Yoda (9th October 2023)

33. Link to Post #337
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

good to bring this thread back again...i saw that video of bill Ryan popup around the net recently and what's on my head aswell the Plans that TPTB doing right now instead of the war itself who's wrong or right blah blah blah blah...ect.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2023), Ewan (13th October 2023), Harmony (13th October 2023), Miller (2nd November 2023), Sadieblue (7th November 2023), Yoda (13th October 2023)

35. Link to Post #338
    Italy Avalon Member Luca Busarello's Avatar
    Language
    Italian
    Thanks

I agree , the prediction it was right but who is behind the scene? After all the projects need a lot of resource and adherents, someone have some idea? Whatever piece of traces left behind.
    I began searching historical information about Saxon, but the A.S.M. could be all linked to reptilians or other races?

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Luca Busarello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2023), Ewan (1st November 2023), Harmony (2nd November 2023), Miller (2nd November 2023), Reinhard (1st November 2023), Sadieblue (7th November 2023), Tintin (2nd November 2023), Yoda (1st November 2023)

37. Link to Post #339
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,448 times in 1,399 posts

Also corroborated by Aaron Russo, six years before 9/11, in a conversation he had with Nick Rockefeller c.2006:
    https://avalonlibrary.net/Aaron_Russ...Alex_Jones.mp4
    As to whether "they" are reptilians - or zionists - or something else, is a moot point but they've been working towards the current situation relentlessly for years, and are slowly but surely achieving their aim and eroding the quality of our lives and the planet along with it.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd November 2023 at 17:31. Reason: fixed the link
    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable" (John F Kennedy - 13th March 1962)
    "The only winning move is not to play" (WarGames 1983)

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd November 2023), Ewan (2nd November 2023), gord (2nd November 2023), Harmony (2nd November 2023), Kryztian (2nd November 2023), Sadieblue (7th November 2023), Tintin (2nd November 2023)

39. Link to Post #340
    Italy Avalon Member Luca Busarello's Avatar
    Language
    Italian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Miller (here)
    Also corroborated by Aaron Russo, six years before 9/11, in a conversation he had with Nick Rockefeller c.2006:
    http://https://avalonlibrary.net/Aar...Alex_Jones.mp4
    As to whether "they" are reptilians - or zionists - or something else, is a moot point but they've been working towards the current situation relentlessly for years, and are slowly but surely achieving their aim and eroding the quality of our lives and the planet along with it.
    Very thank for the attached video , the link it's wrong when you click so i try to reposted for other people https://avalonlibrary.net/Aaron_Russ...Alex_Jones.mp4

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Luca Busarello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd November 2023), Ewan (2nd November 2023), Harmony (3rd November 2023), Kryztian (2nd November 2023), Miller (2nd November 2023), Sadieblue (7th November 2023), Yoda (2nd November 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst 1 7 17 18 LastLast