+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst 1 5 15 18 LastLast

Thread: The Anglo-Saxon Mission

1. Link to Post #281
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,562 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: The Anglo-Saxon Mission

Quote Posted by chriswallace (here)
    What's your current thinking? The video has just came up in recommendations on YouTube for me.
    Hi there, and many thanks for the question. "Recommended by YouTube"? Well, that's good to hear!

I'm 100% sure the information as reported by our witness was accurate. As you may know, he thought his attendance of the 2005 Masonic meeting was an accident, so he just sat quietly and listened very carefully as he grew increasingly horrified by what he was hearing.

He was never invited to another meeting, or heard any more about the "mission". He was a retired British Naval Officer, but was only a very junior Mason. He wasn't one of the 33rd Degree guys.

He passed away a couple years ago, so we were unable to ask him any more with respect to the current "cold" in China. Of course, we can see that it has NOT played out as presented in the 2005 plan. But these plans do change.

I'm personally certain that the virus was engineered (an increasing number of voices, some very well-informed, agree). And I strongly suspect the release was no accident, but happened at the behest of what we know colloquially as the "Deep State" — more accurately in this case, I'd argue, a tightly classified and compartmentalized US agency operating as (or as the equivalent of) a USAP: an Unacknowledged Special Access Program.

The "Unacknowledged" part of that designation simply means that its existence isn't acknowledged. Not to anyone. If you're not cleared to know about a USAP, to you it'll be invisible, untraceable and non-existent — even if you're the US President or the Director of National Intelligence.

There's much discussion about this on the forum, in various places. Interestingly, the virus (China's "cold") suddenly seems to be very much yesterday's news. It was Act 1 of the storyboard, and we're now in Act 2.

What Acts 3 and 4 may be, we have no clear idea right now. But I'd bet everything I own that they exist and are currently well-planned.

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (6th June 2020), AlaBil (7th March 2022), Alecs (8th November 2020), anandacate (6th June 2020), aoibhghaire (6th June 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (6th June 2020), dan33 (23rd July 2021), East Sun (6th June 2020), Elainie (6th June 2020), Ewan (6th March 2022), Franny (13th June 2020), Gwin Ru (6th June 2020), Icare (1st March 2021), Ivy23 (6th June 2020), janette (3rd February 2021), kfm27917 (6th June 2020), kudzy (7th June 2020), leavesoftrees (7th June 2020), Mike (6th June 2020), Mike Gorman (23rd July 2020), Nasu (6th March 2022), raregem (23rd July 2020), Robvandervliet (13th July 2020), Sadieblue (5th March 2022), seko (19th October 2020), Sunny (7th June 2020), Tintin (23rd July 2020), Yoda (6th June 2020), Zirconian (26th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #282
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I just find it odd that if China can suppress the information we receive about them, why didn't they come up with a different epicentre away from the Wuhan lab.

The market near the lab sells almost exclusively fish, it's a fish market 100% no bats, as in its a really shabby cover story as we know. But if you were looking for someone to take the flack it's a perfect spot, as the poor wetmarket cover quickly falls through and people realise there is a virology lab across the road, it's almost quite clever. All along I've been thinking this China bashing seems way too easy, as if it's China who's been caught on the back foot.

Also here in northeast England we had a very strange virus in December very strange indeed, friends sat in the corner shaking stiff and sweating at work, everyone was ill several times over within a 2 week period, a lot of people didn't make Christmas dinner myself included.

Then I've just received your video - 10 years late - and hey presto, here's Bill reading my current thoughts out 10 years ago on video. Madness.
    Take care people and take the time to make some plans for yourselves, quit smoking, smash those debts, pour that drink down the sink and have a think instead x

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to chriswallace For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th June 2020), East Sun (6th June 2020), Elainie (6th June 2020), Ewan (6th March 2022), Forest Denizen (6th June 2020), Franny (13th June 2020), Gwin Ru (27th July 2020), happyuk (7th June 2020), Icare (1st March 2021), janette (3rd February 2021), Nasu (6th March 2022), raregem (23rd July 2020), Sadieblue (5th March 2022), Sunny (7th June 2020), Tintin (23rd July 2020), Zirconian (26th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #283
    United States Avalon Member Tamara Torres's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As you know now, whistle blowers help to warns us in consciousness. However, the network is huge cause we have been lied to since the beginning of time. It takes a great army that won't sell their souls to evil. I am so glad the looking glass technology has been used to to delay and destroy the nwo and also accomplish the promise of a new outcome. You don't see it because others are fighting the battle while some remain asleep. As u know, we have light in our side and in us. Disclosures are coming about, CIA released documents already about self healing from any disease, a report generated in 1983, released in 2003.
    https://www.cia.gov/library/readingr...00210016-5.pdf ... Many of us are paying attention and praying and meditating for human kind to live and also our future, the children all around the globe. As u know by now, the network against humanity and truth has been set since the beginning of life on Planet Earth. It's a challenge for many of us to understand humans and human energy along with ur DNA.
    DNA 🧬 is so important, essential, is in us along with protons and water. The protons are light, or energy, they are drawn to your coded DNA ..Many never understood where blood types came from. Dr Gregg Braden scientist had questions about our existence and he embraced different studies, such as biology, genetics, ancient language etc, and by combining all those studies along with the periodic elements table of life, decoded ur surface of DNA which states ‘God Within Eternal Body’ ❤️🙏🙌
    NobelPrize winner in physiology and medicine , Dr. Luc Antoine Montagnier who had made a beautiful discovery, which the “other side of ignorance” that don't want to get out of the box call it “the controversial finding of Electromagnetic Signals Are Produced by Aqueous Nano-structures Derived from Bacterial DNA sequences”
    In other words he placed different vials with water and protons (protons are ur particles of energy or light) with only water and the protons behaved without no patter at all, there were all over the place, when he added DNA to the vials the protons were so drawn to the light that they follow a constant sequence and even after he removed the DNA the protons behave with the sequenced patterns they acquired for 30 days.
    Your DNA is super important when u are in a positive and loving vibe. The extensive research of Mr Alex Collier states also that many scientists and doctors are embracing different studies, they have to get out of the control box.. and is true, now we hv Dr. Joe Dispenza combining, neuroscience, quantum physics, brain chemistry, biology demystifies ancient understanding and bridges the gap between science and spirituality.. many many good healers and doctors are teaching now how to use the mind, the body and our energy in conjunction to be able to have a biological upgrade and is wonderful. It reduces stress, believing in urself= less financial issues, more creativity and healing from illnesses of any type including the major one FEAR, that one — uff, fear = stress= release of cortisol= And u know the rest cause it goes down from there.
    if we hear about miracles is because the person did something right and a group of ppl sending signals to the universe by prayers, or meditation where the creator is and many other light beings, ( and i say Light beings because 1st we are not alone, second u hv energy in ur body that can restructure itself, and also because some ppl call him God others like other terminology) again embracing all knowledge, bottom line you are able to change the structure of ur own body to heal. I mean we all know the basics right, u cut urself it bleeds then it heals on its own, so u already hv healing properties But now take it to the big leagues, and since the other group of ppl that causes divisions dont let ppl know of the beauty of using energy healing, well bad for them, cause they dont know what their missing.
    Dr Dispenza says that in his workshops the scientists and doctors are baffled with the data cause ITS NOT IN THE TEXTBOOKS— humm secrets..
    We are connected to all living organisms on earth and outside earth. You need to discover how wonderful you are. Those who haven't been able to explain why they are so sensitive to energy ? or has questions about existence and how to help others we can unify all studies, they are the key here, unify. Putting the puzzle together. Also, many things will come to light once u step out. U’ll be guided to understand more of what is truly happening. But focus on u and ur growth.
    We hv help for guidance but is up to us to understand more and chase the truth and believe in our selves. I know many of you are in church and such, but there is so much, remember the universe how big it is? Do u remember how much different types of living organisms there are here and out there? Think? A creator always create to his image, therefor there are many more wonders out there daily.. we dont need evidence, we already got it. If humans love to create buildings and many other things, we were engineered this way for a purpose, cause we are imprinted with wonders. Protect ur blood and ur family. I love the bible and it has keys of codes to open other knowledge that is missing. I personally believe in spirituality but no longer in religion. I embrace all knowledge and all organisms.
    We were taught to always have differences in religion, in the way we look, in politics in schools, work. Blah etc.And if we begin to do the opposite under the name of love And light, we will untapped everything that was incomplete in our course of knowledge.. in order to break the wheel or the curse with social differences, violence, fear, illness, deaths, injustice, lies, corruptions, etc from the controllers and their little workers, that beautifully architecture of divisions from eons, cause they know if we stand together and pray or meditate under the name of the creator of Love, Light Or the real God, and I say real God cause there is story there as well, they will be finished, game over. Everything presented to u on earth take it as challenges and puzzle everything together. And u r not alone.
    There is a huge reason why cosmology and astronomy is mostly a joke for ppl, if u only knew what I knew,
    Fire, water earth, air and Space holds a huge key with the constellations and ur level of awareness.
    To tell you more NASA took pictures of a huge star ship getting out of the Sun on July 2020 and also in Australia a big telescope detected a huge star ship as well near Andromeda constellation. I can send the links later.
    U need to understand the importance of embracing and combine all knowledge cause the creator knew that division was established here for a reason and left pieces of truth in all studies.
    Is not what you think here on earth! And many are embracing that, once the chaos ends If u don’t listen we will be here to teach.. listen to ur self, to nature, to the waves of energy, get in touch with the Spirit or guides, even native Indians had this concept and they were far more advanced in many levels of spirituality than us. Oh there is so much..
    Embrace the unknown under the name of light and love and guidance will come.
    The below pic is a list of blood types and their relations with constellations from extensive research by Alex C. Like I said many don't know where it came from. The more awareness the more difficult the dark side has to move forward with their plan. WWG1WGA
    Last edited by Tamara Torres; 23rd July 2020 at 02:34.

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Tamara Torres For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2020), Ewan (6th March 2022), George (7th August 2020), graciousb (27th December 2020), Gwin Ru (27th July 2020), happyuk (8th November 2020), Harmony (23rd July 2020), Hym (7th May 2021), Icare (1st March 2021), janette (3rd February 2021), kfm27917 (6th September 2020), Mark (5th February 2021), Metaphor (23rd July 2020), Nasu (6th March 2022), onawah (23rd July 2020), raregem (23rd July 2020), Zirconian (26th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #284
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

No pic showing up on my screen.
    Quote Posted by Tamara Torres (here)
    The below pic is a list of blood types and their relations with constellations from extensive research by Alex C. Like I said many don't know where it came from. The more awareness the more difficult the dark side has to move forward with their plan. WWG1WGA
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2020), Ewan (6th March 2022), Icare (1st March 2021), janette (3rd February 2021), Tintin (23rd July 2020)

9. Link to Post #285
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,640 times in 2,598 posts

I'm not seeing that pic either.

The link is working and I'm really finding the information interesting, and anyone who meditates would enjoy reading it as well I think ☺.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Anka (23rd July 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2020), Billy (23rd July 2020), Ewan (6th March 2022), Icare (1st March 2021), janette (3rd February 2021), Mare (23rd July 2020), Tintin (23rd July 2020), Zirconian (26th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #286
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Quote Posted by chriswallace (here)
    I just find it odd that if China can suppress the information we receive about them, why didn't they come up with a different epicentre away from the Wuhan lab.

The market near the lab sells almost exclusively fish, it's a fish market 100% no bats, as in its a really shabby cover story as we know. But if you were looking for someone to take the flack it's a perfect spot, as the poor wetmarket cover quickly falls through and people realise there is a virology lab across the road, it's almost quite clever. All along I've been thinking this China bashing seems way too easy, as if it's China who's been caught on the back foot.

Also here in northeast England we had a very strange virus in December very strange indeed, friends sat in the corner shaking stiff and sweating at work, everyone was ill several times over within a 2 week period, a lot of people didn't make Christmas dinner myself included.

Then I've just received your video - 10 years late - and hey presto, here's Bill reading my current thoughts out 10 years ago on video. Madness.
    Take care people and take the time to make some plans for yourselves, quit smoking, smash those debts, pour that drink down the sink and have a think instead x
    We also had the same virus on the east coast.following up it's been reported right across the u.k.
    I personally no many people including myself who had this virus

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2020), Billy (23rd July 2020), Ewan (6th March 2022), Gwin Ru (27th July 2020), Harmony (26th July 2020), Icare (1st March 2021), janette (3rd February 2021), Tintin (23rd July 2020), Zirconian (26th July 2020)

13. Link to Post #287
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,889 times in 325 posts

The only way I know, stating humbly as a personal fact, to change negative timelines, that are not in humanities best interest, is to raise your vibe (energy/informational field) out of the matrix.

The matrix, as far as I can tell, is a dimensional hack that blocks human access to incredible, higher dimensional informational (energy) fields. These high vibrational energy fields in the form of dimensions resonate to pure hearts. Humans have the ability to clear their energy fields to reveal their inherent pure hearts.

Potentials and solutions for human evolvement can be downloaded into all human energy fields that have worked to raise their vibe and move into a pure heart space.

Negative timelines can be activated, within the matrix, purely by manipulation. There are many aspects to this manipulation and the manipulation can be from groups/secret societies/secret military who have aligned themselves with interdimensional negative beings.

However, despite gross manipulations, these people/beings can never operate out of their matrix, despite controlling almost all the doorways within it, so they are limited.

Nature (Gaia) can now access and hold these out the matrix energies (source/love). Nature can now support all human energy fields to help us access higher (out the matrix/source) potentials, despite what has been up till now very effective manipulations.

When we access these source potentials/solutions, energies shift and change to the positive within the matrix. Negative timelines can disappear.

Recently, there has been a few very negative timelines that now do not exist because some people have chosen to do the hard work, raise their vibe and focus on source (pure) solutions. They'll be plenty more negatives!

However, we can change things. Just going to take some work. We can do it. It's a choice.

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (6th November 2020), Bill Ryan (26th July 2020), EFO (9th December 2020), Ewan (6th March 2022), graciousb (1st December 2021), Gwin Ru (27th July 2020), Harmony (26th July 2020), Icare (1st March 2021), janette (3rd February 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (9th December 2020), Journeyman (5th February 2021), kfm27917 (6th September 2020), Mare (26th July 2020), Metaphor (27th July 2020), onevoice (30th July 2020), Peace in Oz (9th November 2020), Sunny (27th July 2020)

15. Link to Post #288
    Thanks

Here's an Infowars report of a new Sputnik News article, published today.
    (The Sputnik News URL is here, but the page is NOT loading.)

~~~

There’s a ‘Real Risk’ of Third World War Being Unleashed, Top UK General Claims

Warns global economic meltdown brought on by COVID lockdowns could lead to global conflict

The 2nd of September marked the 75th anniversary of the end of the Second World War, the deadliest military conflict in history. The war claimed the lives of at least 70 million people across the globe.

In an interview with Sky News, the UK’s Chief of the Defence Staff, General Sir Nick Carter has warned that the global economic meltdown caused by the COVID-19 pandemic may lead to new security threats which, in turn, may spark a new world war.

He argued in the Sunday interview that people across the globe are “living at a moment in time where the world is a very uncertain and anxious place”, adding that he thinks “the real risk we have, with quite a lot of regional conflicts that are going on at the moment, is you could see escalation lead to miscalculation and that is a thing I think we have to guard against”.
    The general described an escalation as something that means that more people and weaponry “perhaps get involved and before you can contain it, it leads the sides ending up in a full-blown war”.
    Carter recalled that escalation was in place before both world wars last century and that it resulted in a “miscalculation which ultimately led to war at a scale we would hopefully never see again”.

Asked whether he means the threat of a third world war is real, the general pointed out, “I am saying it’s a risk and I think we need to be conscious of those risks”.

Separately, the chief of the defence staff gave his thoughts about the future of the UK’s military, saying that it may be comprised of both human soldiers and remotely controlled machines in the decades to come.
    “I mean, I suspect we could have an army of 120,000, of which 30,000 might be robots [in the 2030s], who knows?”, Carter said.
    The interview comes a few months after the international community commemorated the 75th anniversary of the end of WWII, the world’s bloodiest military conflict in which at least 70 million people, including about 40 million civilians, perished.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th November 2020 at 18:33.

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (8th November 2020), Donald Ryan (20th June 2021), Elainie (8th November 2020), Ewan (6th March 2022), Gwin Ru (8th November 2020), Harmony (9th December 2020), Icare (1st March 2021), Iyakum (12th November 2020), janette (3rd February 2021), Jayke (8th November 2020), Nasu (6th March 2022), Peace in Oz (9th November 2020), seko (30th November 2020), Spiral (8th November 2020), Sunny (8th November 2020), Tintin (3rd February 2021), Yoda (9th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #289
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Hello Bill,
    Thank you and I watched your video. I just can share with you all that I lived in China for 6 years and until the end, maybe the last 2 years I was there, I was very aware and realized how the dirty CCP of China worked and how they`re linked with the Western mafia or Illuminati. All matched for me when on Dec 2019 and January when it began the Covid, suddenly things changed a lot in China... before it was like a soft change, but those last 2 months the laws, surveillance, and so weird things happened there. I came back to my country as soon as I could, so end of February I arrived back to my country Mexico.

I just can tell you that the A.I. is getting crazy and was getting so weird when I was there. I watched some weird lights, maybe UFO´s, I was feeling the last months like followed, everywhere you go, as a foreigner, the people was saying in Chinese "foreigner" lao wai as soon as the pass next to me. Later I discovered it was an app they had (ordered by the government) that when a Chinese person see a foreigner and walk next to you they say LAO WAI, and the app catches this word and immediately it goes to the police "system" to locate you. They´re really worse than a spy system, I´m sure it was A.I. or clones or I don´t know.

One night, I opened the window, like 2am, during the lockdown and in the building in front of me, exactly in front of me (8th floor) a circle big white light appeared there, like a projector light. I felt it was like a warning or like A.I. spying on foreigners... Many stories to tell, but I think in conclusion that the biggest threat to humanity is now A.I. and that it will be really difficult to stop China to be the next controller of the world. That really makes me sad and worry. On the otherhand, my conclusion is that China "bought" the Illuminati and that they eventually will be controlled (more) by China...

Ryan, it would be great to get more info about the A.I. in China. Just can say that the experiments they made in Xinjiang Province, the biggest one in China, were a pilot test to improve the tech and apply it around the globe...

Hard to find more info and updates on China, why? as, as you may know, the goverment controls ALL the information going out of the country.

I hope everybody is well and in the end, now hard to trust as there´d be many new clones and A.I.

Thank you,
    María (MEFF)

18. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to MEFF For This Post:

Alecs (6th February 2021), Beren (9th December 2020), Bill Ryan (9th December 2020), Brigantia (9th December 2020), EFO (9th December 2020), Eva2 (17th December 2020), Ewan (9th December 2020), graciousb (27th December 2020), Gwin Ru (9th December 2020), Harmony (9th December 2020), Icare (1st March 2021), janette (3rd February 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (9th December 2020), Journeyman (9th December 2020), Matts (6th January 2021), Peace in Oz (13th December 2020), Reinhard (9th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th December 2020), Tintin (3rd February 2021), Yoda (9th December 2020), Zirconian (9th February 2021)

19. Link to Post #290
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,640 times in 2,598 posts

Welcome to PA and thank you for your post.

It is great to hear your firsthand experience and perspective on what it is really like living in China as a foreigner. An app that recognises and reports you as a foreigner and asks locals to call you out really would make you feel unwelcome, I can understand why you returned home Maria.

I hope you can find more information to help connect the dots to understand what and how and why these tech experiments are being used and what they could ultimately be used for in the control of humanity.
    Last edited by Harmony; 9th December 2020 at 23:56.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th December 2020), EFO (9th December 2020), Ewan (9th December 2020), Icare (1st March 2021), janette (3rd February 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (9th December 2020), Peace in Oz (13th December 2020), Reinhard (9th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th December 2020), Tintin (3rd February 2021), Yoda (9th December 2020), Zirconian (9th February 2021)

21. Link to Post #291
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,102 times in 4,060 posts

Lots of threads this could live in.

This thread came to mind first though.

Quote Scientists Ominously Warn COVID Is Reducing Fertility
    New study notes sperm concentration was reduced by 516 per cent, mobility by 209 per cent and sperm cell shape was altered by 400 per cent

https://summit.news/2021/02/03/scien...ing-fertility/

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (3rd February 2021), Ewan (6th March 2022), Harmony (3rd February 2021), ian33 (3rd February 2021), Icare (1st March 2021), janette (3rd February 2021), Journeyman (3rd February 2021), Reinhard (3rd February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (3rd February 2021), Tintin (3rd February 2021), Zirconian (9th February 2021)

23. Link to Post #292
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,063 times in 102 posts

I can't say this news comes as any surprise...

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Lots of threads this could live in.

This thread came to mind first though.

Quote Scientists Ominously Warn COVID Is Reducing Fertility
    New study notes sperm concentration was reduced by 516 per cent, mobility by 209 per cent and sperm cell shape was altered by 400 per cent

https://summit.news/2021/02/03/scien...ing-fertility/

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ByTheNorthernSea For This Post:

Alecs (6th February 2021), Arcturian108 (3rd February 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd February 2021), Elainie (3rd February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (3rd February 2021), Ewan (6th March 2022), Harmony (8th February 2021), Icare (1st March 2021), janette (3rd February 2021), Matthew (3rd February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (3rd February 2021), Tintin (5th February 2021), Zirconian (9th February 2021)

25. Link to Post #293
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,345 times in 5,388 posts

Source: AntiWar

Israeli Minister: US Will Never Attack Iran, Israel May Act Alone

Tzachi Hanegbi said last month that Israel could attack Iran if Biden returns to the nuclear deal

Dave DeCamp | Posted on February 2, 2021 Categories: Iran, Israel

An Israeli minister close to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Tuesday that the US will never attack Iran’s nuclear program and that Israel might act on its own.

“The United States will never attack the nuclear facilities in Iran. Israel must decide whether it will accept a nuclear Iran,” Tzachi Hanegbi, who currently serves as the minister for settlement affairs, told Israel’s Kan broadcaster. “Israel will be forced to act independently to remove this danger.”

Last month, Hanegbi threatened an attack on Iran’s nuclear program if the Biden Administration returns to the nuclear deal. The Likud minister’s comments are some of the most direct public threats made by an Israeli official.

While Hanegbi doesn’t have the power as the settlement minister to order an attack, threatening comments have also been coming from Israeli military officials. On Monday, Israeli Defense Minister Benny Gantz said a military option against Iran was still on the table for Israel.

Last week, Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) Chief of Staff Avi Kohavi said he ordered the military to draw up fresh plans to attack Iran and expressed his opposition to the new US administration reviving the JCPOA.

The Israeli officials frame attacks on Iran as the only way to stop the Islamic Republic’s race towards a nuclear bomb. While Iranian officials have repeatedly said they have no interest in acquiring nuclear weapons, the Israelis point to recent increases in uranium enrichment and stockpiles of low-enriched uranium as evidence that they do seek a bomb.

The increased uranium enrichment and stockpiles have a civilian purpose and are also a direct result of the US withdrawing from the JCPOA in 2018. If the Biden administration lifts sanctions on Iran, Tehran would quickly comply with the JCPOA by scaling back its enrichment.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Alecs (6th February 2021), Bill Ryan (5th February 2021), Ewan (6th March 2022), Harmony (8th February 2021), Icare (1st March 2021), janette (24th February 2021), Kryztian (5th February 2021), Matthew (5th February 2021), Reinhard (9th February 2021), Zirconian (9th February 2021)

27. Link to Post #294
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,327 times in 3,414 posts

Where have we seen the "Anglo-Saxon Mission" before, sowing the seeds of war, creating social discord, reaping the war profits into their own pockets? I've often thought about this and just got the best answer so far from watching James Corbett's epic three part documentary "The WWI Conspiracy".

The Round Table Movement, founded in 1909 had at it's hard a small inner circle, unbeknownst to most of it's members, called “The Society of the Elect” which directed the other members towards the conspiracy of creating war (here, World War I) and financial fraud (here, The Federal Reserve). The three key members of the group show exactly what one needs to manipulate the world into madness and violence, all for the fun and profit of those who planned it:
    • William T. Stead, a journalist who could editorialize the news and whip the public into the xenophobic panic and convince them to go to war.

• Reginald Brett, a.k.a. Lord Esher who had tremendous influence of Queen Victoria and many other politicians.

• Cecil Rhodes, the immensely wealthy tycoon who coordinated the business connections and financed many of these activities.

If you under stand how this small group of individual perpetrated these crimes in the 1910's, it is clear how the Anglo-Saxon Misson is just a continuation of this group which continues to prey on human civilization with it's dark agenda.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/tclAbWvBt70

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/x-5kWX7rYuU

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/FzVd7XCTu28
    Last edited by Kryztian; 9th February 2021 at 16:34.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Alecs (9th February 2021), Bill Ryan (9th February 2021), Brigantia (9th February 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (9th February 2021), Ewan (6th March 2022), gord (10th February 2021), holcaul (4th May 2021), Icare (1st March 2021), janette (24th February 2021), Journeyman (24th February 2021), Mark (9th February 2021), Peace in Oz (10th February 2021), Reinhard (9th February 2021), Zirconian (9th February 2021)

29. Link to Post #295
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,327 times in 3,414 posts

If the Anglo-Saxon Mission has a grand father, it might be Cecil Rhodes (1853 – 1902). As a young man in his 20's, he articulated a clear ideology of the Anglo-Saxon race and it's domination of the planet. In the remaining decades of his life he worked for that cause, first as a politician who helped to expand Great Britain's colonial control of Southern Africa and then as he headed a secretive group, the "Society of the Elect", which covertly guided the "Round Table" movement and other organizations which worked to expand British colonial influence over the world.

Cecil Rhodes

When Rhodes was 23, he wrote his "Confession of Faith", a short document where he outlines why Anglo-Saxon civilization should dominate the world. (Bold face marks are mine).

Quote It often strikes a man to inquire what is the chief good in life; to one the thought comes that it is a happy marriage, to another great wealth, and as each seizes on his idea, for that he more or less works for the rest of his existence. To myself thinking over the same question the wish came to render myself useful to my country. I then asked myself how could I and after reviewing the various methods I have felt that at the present day we are actually limiting our children and perhaps bringing into the world half the human beings we might owing to the lack of country for them to inhabit that if we had retained America there would at this moment be millions more of English living. I contend that we are the finest race in the world and that the more of the world we inhabit the better it is for the human race. Just fancy those parts that are at present inhabited by the most despicable specimens of human beings what an alteration there would be if they were brought under Anglo-Saxon influence, look again at the extra employment a new country added to our dominions gives. I contend that every acre added to our territory means in the future birth to some more of the English race who otherwise would not be brought into existence. Added to this the absorption of the greater portion of the world under our rule simply means the end of all wars, at this moment had we not lost America I believe we could have stopped the Russian-Turkish war by merely refusing money and supplies. Having these ideas what scheme could we think of to forward this object. I look into history and I read the story of the Jesuits I see what they were able to do in a bad cause and I might say under bad leaders.

At the present day I become a member of the Masonic order I see the wealth and power they possess the influence they hold and I think over their ceremonies and I wonder that a large body of men can devote themselves to what at times appear the most ridiculous and absurd rites without an object and without an end.

The idea gleaming and dancing before ones eyes like a will-of-the-wisp at last frames itself into a plan. Why should we not form a secret society with but one object the furtherance of the British Empire and the bringing of the whole uncivilised world under British rule for the recovery of the United States for the making the Anglo-Saxon race but one Empire. What a dream, but yet it is probable, it is possible. I once heard it argued by a fellow in my own college, I am sorry to own it by an Englishman, that it was good thing for us that we have lost the United States. There are some subjects on which there can be no arguments, and to an Englishman this is one of them, but even from an American’s point of view just picture what they have lost, look at their government, are not the frauds that yearly come before the public view a disgrace to any country and especially their’s which is the finest in the world. Would they have occurred had they remained under English rule great as they have become how infinitely greater they would have been with the softening and elevating influences of English rule, think of those countless 000’s of Englishmen that during the last 100 years would have crossed the Atlantic and settled and populated the United States. Would they have not made without any prejudice a finer country of it than the low class Irish and German emigrants? All this we have lost and that country loses owing to whom? Owing to two or three ignorant pig-headed statesmen of the last century, at their door lies the blame. Do you ever feel mad? do you ever feel murderous. I think I do with those men. I bring facts to prove my assertion. Does an English father when his sons wish to emigrate ever think of suggesting emigration to a country under another flag, never—it would seem a disgrace to suggest such a thing I think that we all think that poverty is better under our own flag than wealth under a foreign one.

Put your mind into another train of thought. Fancy Australia discovered and colonised under the French flag, what would it mean merely several millions of English unborn that at present exist we learn from the past and to form our future. We learn from having lost to cling to what we possess. We know the size of the world we know the total extent. Africa is still lying ready for us it is our duty to take it. It is our duty to seize every opportunity of acquiring more territory and we should keep this one idea steadily before our eyes that more territory simply means more of the Anglo-Saxon race more of the best the most human, most honourable race the world possesses.

To forward such a scheme what a splendid help a secret society would be a society not openly acknowledged but who would work in secret for such an object.

I contend that there are at the present moment numbers of the ablest men in the world who would devote their whole lives to it. I often think what a loss to the English nation in some respects the abolition of the Rotten Borough System has been. What thought strikes a man entering the house of commons, the assembly that rule the whole world? I think it is the mediocrity of the men but what is the cause. It is simply—an assembly of wealth of men whose lives have been spent in the accumulation of money and whose time has been too much engaged to be able to spare any for the study of past history. And yet in hands of such men rest our destinies. Do men like the great Pitt, and Burke and Sheridan not now to exist. I contend they do. There are men now living with I know no other term the [Greek term] of Aristotle but there are not ways for enabling them to serve their Country. They live and die unused unemployed. What has the main cause of the success of the Romish Church? The fact that every enthusiast, call it if you like every madman finds employment in it. Let us form the same kind of society a Church for the extension of the British Empire. A society which should have members in every part of the British Empire working with one object and one idea we should have its members placed at our universities and our schools and should watch the English youth passing through their hands just one perhaps in every thousand would have the mind and feelings for such an object, he should be tried in every way, he should be tested whether he is endurant, possessed of eloquence, disregardful of the petty details of life, and if found to be such, then elected and bound by oath to serve for the rest of his life in his County. He should then be supported if without means by the Society and sent to that part of the Empire where it was felt he was needed.
    The above certainly demonstrates intent, but did Rhodes actually start such an organization. Yes, according to Georgetown professor Carroll Quigley.

Quigley had access to the records of many of the key players and was writing a history of this network, perhaps at their behest. What was not expected was that his book "Tragedy and Hope" would also be popular among conspiracy theorists.

Here are two well-documented, well researched presentations about the history of the "Society of the Elect", the Round Table movement and how they evolved into other organizations life the Council of Foreign Relations, and how they manipulate events upon the world stage.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Alecs (4th May 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd May 2021), Ewan (6th March 2022), happyuk (16th March 2021), Harmony (25th February 2021), Icare (1st March 2021), janette (24th February 2021), Matthew (8th May 2021), Spiral (6th March 2022), Tintin (3rd May 2021)

31. Link to Post #296
    United States Avalon Member Josh88's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Do you see the current troop movements in Europe as a start to this?

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Josh88 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd May 2021), Harmony (3rd May 2021), Icare (4th May 2021), Spellbound (4th May 2021)

33. Link to Post #297
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Josh88 (here)
    Well, that's an interesting question, but I think it's more likely that this 'mission' kicked off sometime in 2019 in a somewhat amended or evolved form.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Harmony (3rd May 2021), holcaul (4th May 2021), Icare (4th May 2021), Matthew (1st August 2021), Spellbound (4th May 2021), Yoda (4th May 2021)

35. Link to Post #298
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Josh88 (here)
    Well, that's an interesting question, but I think it's more likely that this 'mission' kicked off sometime in 2019 in a somewhat amended or evolved form.
    That's long been my belief, Bill. As I said previously....very quickly once it was announced that it was a pandemic yet some doctors were speaking out and the draconian laws and lockdowns were put into place, I thought to myself...Bill nailed it!! And now with the vaccinations and stories coming out of the deaths as as result of the vaxx, it's a no brainer, imo. Plans may change or evolve....but yes indeed.

Dave - Toronto

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th May 2021), Chip (7th May 2021), happyuk (4th May 2021), Harmony (4th May 2021), holcaul (4th May 2021), Icare (4th May 2021), Matthew (1st August 2021), ulli (4th May 2021), Yoda (4th May 2021)

37. Link to Post #299
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,442 times in 570 posts

I suspected the lock downs are training 'the civilians' for war. The aspect of control is to reduce liberties via movements. Only the pressing issues of sustenance permit leaving the home. Here in Ireland; they strongly suggested working from home as much as possible.

We're overdue for another World War. Sadly. We should thank our lucky stars that there hasn't been one for so many years.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

gini (9th April 2022), Matthew (1st August 2021)

39. Link to Post #300
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,429 times in 1,706 posts

Worst news I have heard is that the vaccines are self replicating, meaning that those who have been
    smart enough to not take it may be gotten at through exposure to vaccinated people.

As always, do not believe anything the they crank out. I believe that they are lying as they have been doing
    all along.

Take care of your immune system is my best advice.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

happyuk (18th February 2022), Matthew (1st August 2021), Mercedes (7th June 2021), Operator (8th May 2021), pabranno (8th May 2021), Sadieblue (23rd May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst 1 5 15 18 LastLast