+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst 1 6 16 18 LastLast

Thread: The Anglo-Saxon Mission

1. Link to Post #301
    United States Avalon Member gwangsun's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The Anglo-Saxon Mission

Being that this information has been circulating for many years now, what are the possibilities that China is front-running this entire agenda and is making it more difficult to follow through with?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gwangsun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th March 2022), bluestflame (14th May 2022), Ewan (6th March 2022), Harmony (8th March 2022), Matthew (5th March 2022), Nasu (6th March 2022), palehorse (17th May 2022), pounamuknight (23rd September 2022), Sadieblue (5th March 2022), Spiral (6th March 2022), Tigger (11th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #302
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by gwangsun (here)
    Being that this information has been circulating for many years now, what are the possibilities that China is front-running this entire agenda and is making it more difficult to follow through with?
    Well, here's one possible (oblique!) answer. When I published the video, I made sure that one version uploaded had hard-embedded Chinese subtitles (a full, exact translation) — knowing that the Chinese intelligence services would be sure to pick it up.

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anna70 (16th May 2022), bluestflame (14th May 2022), ClearWater (6th March 2022), dan33 (19th May 2023), Ewan (6th March 2022), Harmony (8th March 2022), Ivanhoe (5th March 2022), janette (8th April 2022), Michel Leclerc (5th March 2022), Mike Gorman (8th April 2022), Nasu (6th March 2022), palehorse (17th May 2022), pounamuknight (23rd September 2022), rabbitcarrot (8th April 2022), Sadieblue (5th March 2022), Spiral (6th March 2022), Tigger (11th September 2022), wegge (5th March 2022), Yoda (5th March 2022)

5. Link to Post #303
    United States Avalon Member gwangsun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by gwangsun (here)
    Well, here's one possible (oblique!) answer. When I published the video, I made sure that one version uploaded had hard-embedded Chinese subtitles (a full, exact translation) — knowing that the Chinese intelligence services would be sure to pick it up.
    Very interesting! Thanks Ryan
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th March 2022 at 15:03. Reason: added the post to which he was replying
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gwangsun For This Post:

Anna70 (16th May 2022), Bill Ryan (6th March 2022), bluestflame (14th May 2022), Ewan (6th March 2022), Harmony (8th March 2022), janette (8th April 2022), palehorse (17th May 2022), pounamuknight (23rd September 2022), rabbitcarrot (8th April 2022), Sadieblue (22nd March 2022), Tigger (11th September 2022)

7. Link to Post #304
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Post Re: The Anglo-Saxon Mission

Hi Bill,

I have listened to the Anglo Saxon mission video many times.

Probably someone else also asked about this, but I am interested in the very root causes of the plan to my understanding (because I believe understanding the plan inside out from their perspective is just as important):

A), the elite group who are plotting the scheme would like themselves to hold onto the power and control they have over the rest of the population. I understand that, and different groups of people have difficulties or insecurities or seeing another group rising to challenge them. They would do anything to hold onto their interests, like any dictators, ruling class, etc. would do. This is demonstrated clearly in Ray Dalio's "Principles for Dealing with the Changing World Order" as well, where a rising China as a superpower is perceived to be "challenging" the existing world power, the United States which is run by probably the same elite group of people. For this part, I can understand the motives for doing so. However,

B), given the geophysical event is another main driving factor for that plan. After going through some research on it, I still couldn't find any substantial information on that. I am wondering if you have any comprehensive explanation as to what the geophysical event is about? How it will play out? And how would they survive such a geophysical event?

C), the assumptions within that plan are very difficult to be achieved given the short timeline they would like. One of the most important hurdles being the general population's strong opposition to martial laws (in the US and the west in general). We are seeing all the strikes during the COVID in its early days, like the freedom truckers protest in Canada, yellow vest's continued protest in France, not to mention those in the US and the UK.
    Given COVID as a potential "practice run" for them to test how general population responds to increasing restrictions, what do you think are the lessons learned by that elite group, and what are your speculations on how they would devise a new plan given those new intelligence? And how the general population could potentially cope with such a new plan?

Thanks for reading through all the questions I have.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Many Blessings,

John

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to johnshen For This Post:

Alecs (16th April 2022), Bill Ryan (8th April 2022), Billy (8th April 2022), bluestflame (8th April 2022), Ewan (8th April 2022), happyuk (9th May 2022), Harmony (8th April 2022), janette (8th April 2022), Matthew (15th April 2022), Metaphor (11th April 2022), palehorse (17th May 2022), pounamuknight (23rd September 2022), Rizotto (17th May 2022), Sadieblue (9th April 2022), Sunny (8th April 2022), Tigger (11th September 2022), Yoda (8th April 2022)

9. Link to Post #305
    United States Avalon Member Simon Sparx's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

An opportunity to discuss the video of The Anglo-Saxon Mission: Illuminati plans for the Third World War and the purging of the world's population - prior to "The Dawn of a New Day" and the real, envisaged "New World" Order.

http://projectavalon.net/anglo_saxon_mission.html
    I actually just found this thread/video but I am a avid listener to Steve Bannon's Warroom, and he has said repeatedly this vaccine passport is only being spread in the Anglosphere.

Steve Bannon has been a great strategic so far, good info if you're an American, or into Geo Politics.

Just wanted to add that, I find it interesting to say the least.

Here are segments of his program in Rumble. He was one of a few people who are banned in China when Buyden took office.

https://rumble.com/c/BannonsWarRoom
    Last edited by Simon Sparx; 15th April 2022 at 16:06.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Simon Sparx For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th April 2022), bluestflame (14th May 2022), Ewan (10th May 2022), Harmony (16th April 2022), Matthew (15th April 2022), pounamuknight (23rd September 2022), Rizotto (17th May 2022), Tigger (11th September 2022)

11. Link to Post #306
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by johnshen (here)
    Hi Bill,

I have listened to the Anglo Saxon mission video many times.

Probably someone else also asked about this, but I am interested in the very root causes of the plan to my understanding (because I believe understanding the plan inside out from their perspective is just as important):

A), the elite group who are plotting the scheme would like themselves to hold onto the power and control they have over the rest of the population. I understand that, and different groups of people have difficulties or insecurities or seeing another group rising to challenge them. They would do anything to hold onto their interests, like any dictators, ruling class, etc. would do. This is demonstrated clearly in Ray Dalio's "Principles for Dealing with the Changing World Order" as well, where a rising China as a superpower is perceived to be "challenging" the existing world power, the United States which is run by probably the same elite group of people. For this part, I can understand the motives for doing so. However,

B), given the geophysical event is another main driving factor for that plan. After going through some research on it, I still couldn't find any substantial information on that. I am wondering if you have any comprehensive explanation as to what the geophysical event is about? How it will play out? And how would they survive such a geophysical event?

C), the assumptions within that plan are very difficult to be achieved given the short timeline they would like. One of the most important hurdles being the general population's strong opposition to martial laws (in the US and the west in general). We are seeing all the strikes during the COVID in its early days, like the freedom truckers protest in Canada, yellow vest's continued protest in France, not to mention those in the US and the UK.
    Given COVID as a potential "practice run" for them to test how general population responds to increasing restrictions, what do you think are the lessons learned by that elite group, and what are your speculations on how they would devise a new plan given those new intelligence? And how the general population could potentially cope with such a new plan?

Thanks for reading through all the questions I have.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Many Blessings,

John
    This is a very belated response, for which I do apologize. I was asked a similar question just now by someone via email. I found myself (unusually!) with the time to reply at length, so here's what I felt able to say:

~~~

What's happening in the world now isn't very easy to figure out, and almost everything you may read or hear in the mainstream media can be disregarded. I assume you're well aware of this, and so I'll just submit all the following as bulletpoints. If anything seems unclear or hard to understand (or if you disagree!), just ask me more questions.
    • We're now heading towards a multipolar world, not the unipolar world envisioned and heavily promoted by the New World Order / World Economic Forum. The new major power bloc will be Russia/China/India, with many other nations joining in (likely including Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Indonesia, many smaller countries in SE Asia, and Brazil.)

• I'm no fan of China's totalitarian social control, but I do think that in alliance with Russia and India it may be ameliorated somewhat. I do see this as a least-worst option for the world right now. The totalitarian, technocratic social control that is growing before our eyes in the US and EU is heading to a very bad place indeed.

• Having said that, the EU is self-destructing fast, almost before our eyes. The US will follow, a little more slowly. All this is because of the economically suicidal sanctions being placed almost hysterically against Russia. (To no avail: Russia has markets for everything elsewhere, and the EU and US can't survive for long without essential commodities.)

• There are going to be widespread, serious food shortages, even famine in some unfortunate poorer countries. This is already irreversible. You probably know all about this already, but besides grain harvest problems, grain export problems, and fertilizer shortages (which are very very serious), it does appear that some of this is being created deliberately.

• Back in late 2010 I was told by another deep insider, who I got to know every well and whose testimony I totally believe, that the "plan" was for global depopulation through engineered famine. Those were his words. The strategy, he said, was for the more unintelligent/ unaware/ unprepared/ unable people all to be eliminated, a kind of Darwinian natural-selection thing. His advice to me was to "head for the hills". (Where I am now, though interestingly my ending up here was NOT deliberate.)

• That insider, who was very well-connected did NOT mention a virus, or the vaxx. But that was back in 2010, and I don't believe he was aware of any such plan. (You probably know that the vaxx is the real killer, not covid at all. If you're unclear about this, I can give you dozens of references. Forgive me for that! but I'm a little 'blind' here as I can't know for sure what you know and are aware of.)

• Regarding the Anglo-Saxon Mission, the witness who reported this (a retired British Naval officer) was a very good man, and who passed a couple of years ago. I'm 100% convinced he was telling the truth as best he knew it. The only thing he never shared was the names of the other people at the City of London meeting. And he felt sure his invitation there had been a mistake.

• The thing with those kinds of high-level strategic plan is that of course some things may change. And all that was back in 2005, a long time ago now. Covid does seem to have been very much a 'western' creation, lab-created for sure, but we still don't really know (and neither do I!) how come it was released. I still tend to lean towards it being accidental (or maybe released prematurely by accident, even if it was planned to be intentionally released later) — my reasons being the widespread uncoordinated chaos and confusion after the virus started to spread quickly in early 2020 (though it was definitely on the loose at least a couple of months before then, and maybe earlier than that). It was only in March-April of 2020 that the global governments, just everywhere, started to respond in organized, choreographed lockstep.

• I'm still concerned about nuclear escalation re the Ukraine war (it's not formally declared, but war it is). The odds are small, though any odds at all are not a good thing. The US is 100% definitely wanting the war to (a) escalate and (b) spill over into other parts of Europe, and (b) go on for as long as possible. The Russians are very smart, and are well aware of this and are unlikely to be provoked into doing something stupid. The real war looks right now to be an economic one, one that the US/EU is losing fast (see above). Whether this is through malice or incompetence is a moot question. My best guess is that it's malice on behalf of the invisible string-pullers at the very highest levels, and incompetence at the visible levels of all the politicians we see and hear every day in the US and EU (who control the mainstream media, of course).

• My overall personal predictions (subject to change!)
    1. Ukraine will cease to exist as we know it now. The eastern/southern areas will be absorbed into Russia (and rightly so). The west may go to Poland.But there'll be NO major escalation, despite US/EU intentions and provocations.
    2. The world will become multipolar, with the new global economic and military superpower being the Russia-China-India alliance.
    3. The EU (first) and the US (soon after) will become embroiled in social conflict and major socio-economic problems that will greatly reduce the global influence of the nations involved.
    4. Major food shortages (and supplies of many other essentials: oil, gas, and fertilizers just being three of them) everywhere.
    5. Famine will become a major global threat, though those who have been vaxxed (unless they've received placebos, which some may have) will have shortened lifespans with major developing health issues, and the real possibility is that the healthcare systems of many countries in North America/EU will be overwhelmed and become unable to cope. All that will be exacerbated by the self-administered economic problems that will become very serious also.
    All this might seem pretty gloomy, for sure, but that's my honest set of views at the moment. The human race hasn't seen anything like this for thousands of years, and I do believe much of this is symptomatic of a civilization in severe decline in every measurable way. (There's more to say about that, too, including what the remedies may be, but then this email would become FAR too long.)

My only social media presence is on the Project Avalon Forum, where I post every day and am blessed to preside over a small but highly aware, highly knowledgeable and extremely mutually supportive online community.

I have no real interest in doing interviews any more. I don't need to be a celebrity. I'm no fan of much of the current 'alternative community', which I see as falling victim to a kind of Stockholm Syndrome — emulating the mainstream media in increasing ways, though it always professes to be the mainstream's adversary.

I do hope you might have found at least a little of this to be interesting and maybe useful.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th May 2022 at 10:37.

12. The Following 53 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (9th May 2022), Alecs (15th November 2022), Anchor (9th May 2022), Arcturian108 (9th May 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (17th May 2022), Casey Claar (9th May 2022), Chip (9th May 2022), danstar (9th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th October 2022), Docim369 (15th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (10th May 2022), Ewan (10th May 2022), gord (9th May 2022), graciousb (14th May 2022), gwangsun (25th June 2022), happyuk (10th May 2022), Harmony (9th May 2022), holcaul (9th May 2022), indiana (9th May 2022), johnshen (11th May 2022), kfm27917 (10th May 2022), Kryztian (9th May 2022), leavesoftrees (10th May 2022), Longjohn (24th July 2022), Mare (18th October 2022), Mari (4th June 2022), Mark (10th May 2022), Matthew (9th May 2022), meat suit (9th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (12th September 2022), Mike Gorman (30th December 2022), moosemaster (15th July 2022), Nasu (9th May 2022), norman (9th May 2022), onawah (15th October 2022), pabranno (9th May 2022), palehorse (17th May 2022), Parsi-X (31st December 2022), Peace in Oz (9th May 2022), pounamuknight (23rd September 2022), rabbitcarrot (10th May 2022), Reinhard (13th May 2022), Rizotto (17th May 2022), Sadieblue (9th May 2022), Samurai (19th May 2022), Sunny (10th May 2022), Tigger (11th September 2022), Tintin (22nd September 2022), TomKat (9th May 2022), Valle (17th May 2022), Vicus (9th May 2022), Violet3 (9th May 2022), Yoda (9th May 2022)

13. Link to Post #307
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

All this might seem pretty gloomy, for sure, but that's my honest set of views at the moment.
    Bill your post is a nice summary and most of it seems aligned with what I also observe in so far as the documentary on what has happened so far. Where we probably differ the most is the idea about where we go from here.

The world is ours to create and re-create - we can make it what we will.

It is important to maintain your vision of what you want, and eschew the attachment to alternative thought forms that resonate differently. In short, focus on what you want and not on what you don't want lest your immense power remains attenuated. This is what I have to remind myself every time I read something a bit "gloomy".

We (as humans) are all connected and as such we are created as part of the creator. We create according to our will - but our will is fettered by design and this is our main problem. The awakening that this forum documents, is the gradual loosening of those fetters and I believe it is happening faster than I think most appreciate.

14. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th May 2022), Bill Ryan (9th May 2022), bluestflame (14th May 2022), Chip (12th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th October 2022), Eric J (Viking) (10th May 2022), Ewan (10th May 2022), happyuk (10th May 2022), Harmony (9th May 2022), johnshen (11th May 2022), kfm27917 (10th May 2022), Kryztian (9th May 2022), Mare (18th October 2022), Matthew (9th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (12th September 2022), Nasu (9th May 2022), pabranno (9th May 2022), Peace in Oz (9th May 2022), pounamuknight (23rd September 2022), Reinhard (13th May 2022), Rizotto (17th May 2022), Sadieblue (9th May 2022), Sunny (10th May 2022), Tigger (11th September 2022), Violet3 (9th May 2022)

15. Link to Post #308
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,102 times in 4,060 posts

Regarding the Anglo-Saxon Mission, the witness who reported this (a retired British Naval officer) was a very good man, and who passed a couple of years ago. I'm 100% convinced he was telling the truth as best he knew it. The only thing he never shared was the names of the other people at the City of London meeting. And he felt sure his invitation there had been a mistake.

For a while now I haven't been able to shake the feeling he was invited to that meeting with the expectation he would blab to Project Camelot and that was what they wanted.

16. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

beewarenow (12th September 2022), Bill Ryan (9th May 2022), bluestflame (14th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th October 2022), Ewan (10th May 2022), happyuk (10th May 2022), Harmony (9th May 2022), holcaul (9th May 2022), johnshen (11th May 2022), Kryztian (9th May 2022), Mare (18th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (12th September 2022), Nasu (9th May 2022), pabranno (9th May 2022), pounamuknight (23rd September 2022), Reinhard (13th May 2022), Rizotto (17th May 2022), Sadieblue (9th May 2022), Tigger (11th September 2022), Violet3 (9th May 2022)

17. Link to Post #309
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Wow, that's a great summary Bill, and I really enjoy that I saw things differently than before after thinking through them!
    I really admire and look up to how you would be able to continue working on things that you are passionate about for decades consistently, not only what you have brought people different and overlooked perspectives.

I also have a few questions:
    1. On the "global depopulation through engineered famine," it appears that food shortage is and will not cause large scale depopulation, at least in North America, because the US and Canada have large swath of farmland that can produce more than enough basic foodstuff to sustain the population that already exist there. The war in Ukraine will worsen the food production, but I think that the production could readjust in the medium term (~2 harvest seasons for crops, fertilizers, etc.). I am not entirely sure how large the magnitude the food shortage would be, and I can't quite wrap my head around and envision that. If engineering famine is to be carried out and deliberate food shortage is created, do you have a ballpark estimate of how many people would be starved to death? Does it specifically target underdeveloped regions? Do you think engineered famine is more like a guiding principle for the ruling class, who simply jump at the opportunity whenever they come (for example, Ukraine War is one of the many opportunities for them to carry out and worsen the engineered famine, while you have other opportunities before COVID, such as the famine in Yemen)? Or they are playing a grand chess game where all the significant events are all designed and executed by them, and engineered famine is simply a chess piece?

2. I don't think I know enough about vaccination and the virus enough. I am frankly struggling between the two narratives, and I am thinking that the reality exists between the two ((1) COVID is a dangerous virus and we will sacrifice all we can and throw everything at it in order to get it under control and listen to what the credible authority tells us to do to protect everyone vs. (2) COVID does not exist, and it is created and exist only on the media, so the government can roll out vaccines to affect people's lifespan and reproductive capacity in order to reduce the population, when the population is so caught up by the fear of it). What are the references that you use to draw the conclusion?

3. Do you have any thoughts on Peter Thiel, if you know him? I am asking this out of curiosity. What I think of him is that he is a good man, who is a dangerous man under control. Out of all the billionaires, Thiel is the one who I see most capable of carrying out strategies bigger than him -- He is willing to take revenge by carrying out a meticulous plan spanning decades (ex, taking down Gawker media 10 years later after the media defamed him in an article). At the same time, he is trying to assert his power and influences in the politics to shape the west the way he likes (ex, being one of the biggest donor in political party, influencing Trump's policy and trying to get him stay in power), and he has the power to do it with his background in law, interdisciplinary and deep thinking abilities, as well as billions of dollars and the Founder's Fund which produces powerful entities to shape the society (ex, Ethereum is founded from the Founder's Fund) Thiel wanted. Above all, he wanted a libertarian society and the west, especially the US, to remain a dominant power, at least what it appears to be. Do you think he is connected with the groups that planned the Anglo Saxon Mission at all?

4. Do you think the NWO & World Economic Forum working with or against the group that planned the Anglo Saxon Mission?

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to johnshen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th May 2022), bluestflame (14th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th October 2022), Ewan (14th May 2022), Harmony (14th May 2022), Matthew (14th May 2022), Metaphor (23rd May 2022), Michel Leclerc (12th September 2022), pabranno (17th May 2022), pounamuknight (23rd September 2022), Reinhard (13th May 2022), Rizotto (17th May 2022), Sadieblue (15th May 2022), Tigger (11th September 2022)

19. Link to Post #310
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,252 times in 477 posts

Thanks everybody, fascinating discussion. Johnshen was also asking about the “geophysical event” which the cabal is planning around. There is a good description of recurring cataclysm in the “Suspicious Observers” channel by Ben Davidson, which is essentially a 12,000 year cycle with major geological & cosmic shifts causing cataclysms on earth survived by only few people.

Here’s their ’12,000 Year Cycle’ series of short documentaries: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...xEEiirgfXwhfsw
    Apparently there is evidence that some of the elites have already set up their so-called bunkers to survive this event.

Also, I highly recommend the documentary by David Talbott & ThunderboltsProject, entitled “Symbols of an Alien Sky”. Based on comparative mythology, plasma science and cosmology.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY

Bill, if you have seen this documentary, would love to hear your thoughts about it, especially with regards to the numerous similarities of the symbology attributed to the cabal.
    What are the powers of these symbols on our subconscious.

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Rizotto For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th May 2022), bluestflame (15th November 2022), ClearWater (17th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th October 2022), Ewan (17th May 2022), Harmony (17th May 2022), johnshen (19th May 2022), Matthew (30th December 2022), Metaphor (23rd May 2022), Mike Gorman (30th December 2022), onawah (15th October 2022), pabranno (17th May 2022), pounamuknight (23rd September 2022), Sadieblue (17th May 2022), Spiral (12th September 2022), Tigger (11th September 2022), Yoda (17th May 2022)

21. Link to Post #311
    Thanks

Thank you Bill. Good to see you still active on the forum. Looking forwards to see the continuation on this post, and what are our best options of action atm.

I understand your take on making videos, and your feelings about the alternative community, but I would look very much forward to any video you would make would you change your mind. We need more straight to the point, no nonsense info out there.

Does anyone else get the feeling that the people behind these recent events might have overplayed their hand? It's one thing to scheme behind the scenes, another to make new world order/great reset an actual global reality... Seems like an energy of chaos and loss of control in the ether right now.

Just a thought. Much love
    The more I learn .. The less I know

Live without pretending
    Love without depending
    Listen without defending
    Speak without offending

Love /Newlyn, no-one

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Newlyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2022), bluestflame (15th November 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th October 2022), Ewan (30th December 2022), happyuk (12th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th September 2022), Kryztian (11th September 2022), Matthew (30th December 2022), Metaphor (12th September 2022), pounamuknight (23rd September 2022), Rizotto (5th October 2022), Sadieblue (22nd September 2022), Spiral (12th September 2022), Tigger (11th September 2022)

23. Link to Post #312
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 333 posts

Quote Posted by Newlyn (here)
    Does anyone else get the feeling that the people behind these recent events might have overplayed their hand?
    It certainly feels that way to me. The entire tone of these elite agendas seems to be laced with unbridled panic, as if they have suddenly realised that they are well-behind on their timeline. Whilst there is definitely some degree of coordination among elites and governments, it seems to me that the originators of the ‘grand plan’ (whoever that are) have left, leaving the kids (some of the elites and all of the governments) in charge of the classroom. That doesn’t diminish the seriousness of the situation of course.

24. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Tigger For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th September 2022), beewarenow (12th September 2022), Bill Ryan (12th September 2022), bluestflame (15th November 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th October 2022), Ewan (30th December 2022), happyuk (12th September 2022), Harmony (12th September 2022), Matthew (30th December 2022), meeradas (16th November 2022), Metaphor (12th September 2022), Mike Gorman (30th December 2022), Newlyn (12th September 2022), pounamuknight (23rd September 2022), Rizotto (5th October 2022), Sadieblue (22nd September 2022), Spiral (12th September 2022), TomKat (11th September 2022)

25. Link to Post #313
    Thanks

Hi I haven't been on here for a few years. I just want to say something positive that has developed this year from the grass-roots is a new organisation called PHA - The Peoples Health Alliance - for the people by the people. I'm currently a volunteer with website content and the Practitioners Directory, the website is www.the-pha.org. It has gone global as well. Launching this month will be the PFFA - the Peoples Food & Farming Alliance. So we have something parallel to the mainstream at community level. Much love, Hilary

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to beewarenow For This Post:

Alecs (12th September 2022), Bill Ryan (12th September 2022), bluestflame (15th November 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th October 2022), Ewan (30th December 2022), happyuk (12th September 2022), Harmony (13th September 2022), Matthew (30th December 2022), meeradas (16th November 2022), Metaphor (12th September 2022), Mike Gorman (30th December 2022), Orph (12th September 2022), pounamuknight (23rd September 2022), Rizotto (5th October 2022), Tigger (12th September 2022)

27. Link to Post #314
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,209 times in 938 posts

Quote Posted by Rizotto (here)
    Thanks everybody, fascinating discussion. Johnshen was also asking about the “geophysical event” which the cabal is planning around. There is a good description of recurring cataclysm in the “Suspicious Observers” channel by Ben Davidson, which is essentially a 12,000 year cycle with major geological & cosmic shifts causing cataclysms on earth survived by only few people.

Here’s their ’12,000 Year Cycle’ series of short documentaries: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...xEEiirgfXwhfsw
    Apparently there is evidence that some of the elites have already set up their so-called bunkers to survive this event.

Also, I highly recommend the documentary by David Talbott & ThunderboltsProject, entitled “Symbols of an Alien Sky”. Based on comparative mythology, plasma science and cosmology.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY

Bill, if you have seen this documentary, would love to hear your thoughts about it, especially with regards to the numerous similarities of the symbology attributed to the cabal.
    What are the powers of these symbols on our subconscious.
    You beat me to it, I was just going to post that video myself.

In the meantime Ben Davidson has released a number of other really excellent videos concerning the ongoing weakening of the earth's magnetic field and their effects on human behaviour and emotional instability (in case you haven't already noticed).

Here's one from an hour ago:

To summarise: in spite of the ongoing challenges, don't give up!
    Last edited by happyuk; 12th September 2022 at 21:22.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Arcturian108 (16th October 2022), Bill Ryan (22nd September 2022), bluestflame (15th November 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th October 2022), Ewan (30th December 2022), Harmony (13th September 2022), Matthew (30th December 2022), Metaphor (12th September 2022), onawah (15th October 2022), Orph (12th September 2022), pounamuknight (23rd September 2022), Rizotto (5th October 2022), Sadieblue (22nd September 2022), Tigger (12th September 2022)

29. Link to Post #315
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

https://www.independent.co.uk/tv/new...-b2109225.html

Please watch the video because he references the Anglo Saxons as being the enemy. He does not reference the British and his intel must be telling him its the City of London, that is helping Ukraine in the war.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd September 2022), bluestflame (15th November 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th October 2022), Ewan (30th December 2022), gini (16th October 2022), Harmony (22nd September 2022), Matthew (30th December 2022), pounamuknight (23rd September 2022), Rizotto (5th October 2022), Tigger (22nd September 2022)

31. Link to Post #316
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

The official stories are all beginning to unravel as evinced by a great new compilation of connected dots from Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge.
    It doesn't mention the geomagnetic pole reversal, however, but perhaps that will be the next domino to fall.
    I didn't want the article to get lost in the shuffle, so am sharing it here as well.
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    BOMBSHELL!! "PFIZER IS TURNING US INTO GREY ALIENS"
    10/15/22
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/pfi...o-grey-aliens/

(Compilation of the most damning recent revelations and evidence from Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge. Kudos to her! This article deserves an award--maybe "Best Dot Connector of the Year." I embedded all the links this time. )
    "During an EU special committee hearing on COVID-19 Monday, Pfizer executive Janine Small admitted that its COVID-19 “vaccine” was not tested during clinical trials for its ability to prevent transmission before it entered the international market.
    https://amgreatness.com/2022/10/11/c...-transmission/

This led to Croatian member of the European Parliament, Mislav Kolakusic to declare that the European Union’s purchase of 4.5 billion doses of the experimental COVID-19 vaccines amounted to the “biggest corruption scandal in the history of mankind.”

This is especially true as, “There was absolutely no proof of the effectiveness, and especially not of the harmfulness of that product. Imagine, four and a half billion doses for 450 million people!

“Based on that calculation, each child, newly born, should receive ten doses of something that no one in the world except maybe two or three people, knows what it contains.
    They approved that vaccine, that pharmaceutical product, just based on statements of the pharmaceutical companies.
    They did not get to see any medical research.
    To date, no medical research has been handed over to the members of the EU Parliament’s COVID committee or the European Medical Agency, to anyone.

“How is that possible? We are talking about corruption here.”

And it’s not just the vaccine contents that are being hidden but almost the entire language of the contracts between the vaccine manufacturers and the governments. Later that day, during a press conference, Romanian MEP Cristian Terhes tore into the Pfizer CEO for refusing to come to the special committee hearing and he displayed the completely blacked-out contract documents released by the European Commission in response to their demands for transparency.

“The excess mortality rate all across European Union went up 16 percent more than the average of 2016-2019.
    Now if you look on the map here…the countries with the highest vaccination rate have now the highest mortality rate.
    So obviously we ask, is there a connection??”

Official figures released by the UK corroborate the European numbers, showing that by the 1st of June 2022, 13.7 out of 1,000 vaccinated people had died, compared to only 5.8 out of 1,000 unvaccinated people having died in the same period.
    https://expose-news.com/2022/10/12/g...accine-deaths/

So the vaxxed in Britain are dying at more than twice the rate of the unvaxxed.

And then, there’s this.
    It was found that Pfizer began doing clinical trials for the jab YEARS before the emergence of this alleged “NOVEL” coronavirus.
    Oops, looks like Pfizer outed themselves by mistake.
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/wha...n-pfizers-ceo/

This ties into a podcast this week with Karen Kingston and Stew Peters, where she states that it’s long been known that mRNA viruses are NOT transmissible.
    It is impossible for them to be transmitted from human-to-human – which then explains why Pfizer never tested for transmissibility.
    The vaccine passports were always about forcing people to get injected.
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/kar...asites-part-2/

Furthermore, Kingston says that the myth of a “novel” coronavirus is a distraction from the fact that they are injecting us with “nanoweapon technology that is made from Artificial Intelligence magnetic hydrogels,” which she says are powered by EMFs from 5G towers and Starlink satellites.

So I guess that might explain the secrecy around the ingredients and the contracts!

Journalist, Emerald Robinson has a very intriguing Substack post about Dr Andrew Huff, the former VP of EcoHealth Alliance, who she describes as the most important whistleblower in America right now, responsible for exposing several scandals unfolding inside our national security state related to the COVID pandemic.
    https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/th...-whistleblower

A few weeks ago, Dr Andrew Huff gave a sworn statement — as a former vice president of EcoHealth Alliance! — that the COVID-19 synthetic virus was created in China as “a joint project between an American company (EcoHealth Alliance) and the CCP controlled Wuhan Institute of Virology.”
    https://twitter.com/AGHuff
    Dr Huff says The CIA and Hunter Biden were involved in funding the creation of COVID-19 through third-party proxies, such as EcoHealth Alliance and Metabiota as early as 2014.
    https://tomrenz.substack.com/p/the-c...-cov2-and-what

Dr Huff tweeted last month that, “After learning early on that SARS-CoV2 was not severe, someone from the DHS WMD directorate decided to use COVID as a test case to see how the US would respond to a bioevent. I believe after speaking with multiple national security experts that person is …”

Dr Huff then identifies the likely person responsible in another tweet.
    https://twitter.com/AGHuff/status/1562822575767465984

Dr Huff also tweeted that, “Several key DHS staffers suppressed any effort to investigate the origins of the outbreak.
    This was policy from higher up, not their position. But who was responsible in the upper management of DHS, I do not know.”

Dr Huff says that the US Government is now illegally spying on him and has repeatedly broken into his house (allegedly).
    He claims data was stolen from his house with the help of the FBI and CIA and related to America’s critical food infrastructure and that now, “some bad guys have it”, confirming that America’s critical food processing plants are being deliberately attacked and destroyed.
    https://twitter.com/AGHuff/status/1565446641255071744

On September 1st, he tweeted: “If my story couldn’t get any crazier.
    It looks like the data stolen from my house was used to Attack American Critical Infrastructures.
    I reported the theft with Thomas Renz to the FBI.”
    https://twitter.com/AGHuff/status/1565439502184841217

Attorney Thomas Renz, by the way filed a landmark lawsuit on October 6th in New York against those it alleges were responsible for the injury and/or death of the Plaintiffs due to their creation and subsequent release of SARS-CoV-2 from the Wuhan Laboratories in China, including EcoHealth Alliance, Peter Daszak, his wife, Ralph Baric, Columbia University epidemiologist Ian Lipkin and 1,000 others yet to be determined.
    https://renz-law.com/attorney-tom-re...p-of-covid-19/

And helping to censor all of the above is the FBI’s Elvis Chan.
    Julie Kelly just came out with her latest report on the FBI’s point man on the lookout for wrongthink.
    https://amgreatness.com/2022/10/10/e...-and-big-tech/

Elvis Chan, an assistant special agent in charge responsible for the cyber branch of the FBI’s San Francisco field office, met with reporters last week to say, “Federal agencies have their eye on misinformation and election lies that often spread through social media” and assured the voting public that, “Federal law enforcement agencies are sharing data with those social media platforms with the aim of combating election misinformation with the truth.”

Kelly says he should know about working with social media, because according to a lawsuit filed by Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt against numerous government agencies and officials for conspiring with media companies to silence free speech, Chan was one of two FBI agents who urged Facebook officials to censor content related to Hunter Biden’s laptop before the 2020 election.
    https://s3.documentcloud.org/documen...ri-v-biden.pdf

“Pursuant to the third-party subpoena, Meta [Facebook’s parent company] has identified—Elvis Chan as involved in the communications between the FBI and Meta that led to Facebook’s suppression of the Hunter Biden laptop story,” Schmitt wrote. (The other agent was Laura Dehmlow, a section chief for the FBI’s Foreign Influence Task Force, another politically-motivated operation created by FBI Director Christopher Wray in 2017.)
    Both Chan and Dehmlow are defendants in the lawsuit.
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/47-new...=gv-2022-10-07

The primary conduit between Big Tech oligarchs and the FBI appears to be Chan. Schmitt’s lawsuit accuses Chan of playing a “critical role for FBI—in coordinating with social-media platforms relating to censorship and suppression of speech on their platforms.”

Chan recently bragged that his office “was very involved in helping to protect the U.S. elections in 2020,” which he said required communicating with technology and social media companies “on a weekly basis” to share alleged intelligence about foreign interference in the election.
    “That’s where the FBI and the US government can actually help companies,” he said.

Chan’s office is located in the heart of Silicon Valley, home to more than 300 companies tied to Big Tech,
    https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndca
    ...which may help explain why the FBI refuses to investigate Facebook and Twitter for flagrant election interference on a number of fronts; because it would be hard for the FBI to investigate companies for doing what the FBI told them to do.
    https://nypost.com/2021/10/13/how-ma...2020-election/

The flagrant attempt to sway voters by concealing the Hunter Biden laptop story and its incriminating information about the Biden family was executed by powerful domestic interests including Chan, Big Tech, and the conventional news media.

Ironically, Chan himself is a purveyor of general disinformation about American elections.
    He insists the 2020 election was the safest in history and for years, Chan has promoted the false narrative that the Russians attempted to influence the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win.
    Chan is just another partisan operative disguised as a dutiful FBI agent. https://www.hsaj.org/articles/17896

It came out during the Danchenko Trial earlier this week that the FBI had attempted to bribe Christopher Steele with $1 million dollars to falsely corroborate the “Pee-Pee Dossier”, leading Kash Patel to call for FBI Director Chris Wray’s immediate impeachment.
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/kas...shocking-news/

Following up from last week, a court filing by LA County prosecutors Thursday claims that the election software company, Konnech transferred personal data on thousands of the election workers to developers in China, in violation of the contract signed by its CEO, Eugene Yu. Therefore, LA County deems this transfer of data “embezzlement of public funds”.
    https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...mplaint-101322

As evidence, prosecutors produced an internal email from a Konnech project manager sent last week, saying the company would no longer send personal data to Chinese contractors and quote, “We need to ensure the security, privacy and confidentially.”

At the same time, right after Mr Yu’s arrest last week, Konnech had sent a form letter to several customers claiming that they had “never hosted your data or system in servers outside of the United States.”

The LA County district attorney’s office said its investigation began after Gregg Phillips of True the Vote had sent a tip to its public integrity division, leading to Yu’s arrest in Michigan last week.
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/her...ips-interview/

Mr Yu has sued True the Vote for defamation, hacking and other charges, and hired a crisis management company.
    That case, based in Texas, is continuing.

After Mr Yu’s arrest, Fairfax County, Va., the City of Detroit, https://wdet.org/2022/10/07/detroit-...investigation/
    ...and Prince William County, Va. have terminated their contracts with Konnech.
    https://www.potomaclocal.com/2022/10...ion-suspicion/

Dekalb County in Georgia voted to keep its contract with Konnech, adding an amendment that the data would be stored on servers owned by Dekalb County instead of by Konnech.

But LA County, who are prosecuting Mr Yu, oddly enough said they would continue using Konnech software to manage data on about 12,000 to 14,000 poll workers for the midterm elections.

Mr Yu is free on a million-dollar bond for a misdemeanor, “fugitive from justice” case in Michigan and he appeared Friday in LA County court to face an embezzlement charge, for stealing the poll worker data and he will be back in court in Michigan on October 25th.

Harry the Greek from News Others Miss says Yu’s criminal charges fail to appear on court records and neither does Yu’s alleged $2.9 million contract with LA County appear on their website, as do other such contracts.
    https://www.brassballs.blog/home/det...yu-on-oct-14th

Harry has requested those records from LA County, which he suspects might not exist, at all."
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (15th October 2022), Bill Ryan (15th October 2022), bluestflame (15th November 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th October 2022), Ewan (30th December 2022), Harmony (16th October 2022), lisalu (15th October 2022), Matthew (30th December 2022), meeradas (16th October 2022), Mike Gorman (30th December 2022), pounamuknight (31st October 2022), Rizotto (15th November 2022), Tigger (31st December 2022), Yoda (15th October 2022)

33. Link to Post #317
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 times in 107 posts

A reminder what their mission points are (from the Anglo-Saxon Mission Main Page)

Quote * There is a planned Third World War, which will be nuclear and biological. Our source believes that this is on track to be initiated within the next 18-24 months.

* It is planned to begin with a strike by Israel on Iran. Either Iran or China will be provoked into a nuclear response. After a brief nuclear exchange, there will be a ceasefire. The world will be thrown into fear and chaos - all carefully engineered.

* The extreme state of tension will be used to justify heavy social and military controls in all western first world nations. Plans are already in place for that.

* During the nuclear ceasefire, there is planned to be a covert release of biological weapons. These will initially be targeted against the Chinese. As our source chillingly told us, "China will catch a cold". Biological warfare will spread further, to the west. Infrastructure will be critically weakened.

* This is intended to be just the beginning. After this, a full nuclear exchange would be triggered: the "real" war, with widespread destruction and loss of life. Our source tells us that the planned population reduction through these combined means is 50%. He heard this figure stated in the meeting.
    In the first point, its stated the mission is on track to be initiated within the next 18-24 months

Perhaps that refers to the mission's starting date, maybe? Rather than completion date. And that these psychos will keep working/evolving their mission until it succeeds (in utter failure, hopefully)

Their mission doesn't look like its slowing down either. The world is still in danger of a nuclear/WMD false flag, especially against their main targets: Russia, China and Iran

* They still want to own everything
    * They're still dumbing down our intellectual & spiritual evolution
    * They're still trying to cull our traditional familial and reproductive evolution
    * Their racist hatred of peoples outside their Euro/Anglo-Saxon garden is becoming more brazen
    * They're still pushing dystopic enslavement/control measures

Today's geopolitical events proves that these psychopaths haven't given up their plan. They still hate us!
    Last edited by pounamuknight; 27th November 2022 at 00:19. Reason: Late massive credit to Team Project Avalon

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pounamuknight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2022), bluestflame (15th November 2022), Ewan (30th December 2022), Harmony (15th November 2022), Matthew (30th December 2022), Rizotto (15th November 2022), Tigger (31st December 2022)

35. Link to Post #318
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 711 posts

The Anglo Saxon Mission appears to be in full pace. Although some details involving time in the whistlblowing are false, the planned mission is getting more real than ever. A Chinese epidemiologist Zeng Guang said in a conference that he estimated 80% or more Beijingese had been infected, without saying the fatality rate. This strain is causing many more high fevers and hospitalization than the typical Omicron and it strongly suggests there is a high IFR. Given that the whole country is infected, the total deaths is expected to climb very high. Of course China is underreporting this for various reasons. We can guess from the quick closure of entry by Japan and the US that they know it is a dangerous virus.

The availability of any medicine is null. This is also very suspect although they explain it is due to the rush of buying. But considering that the Vitamins, minerals, fever reducing drugs like Panadol, and even the common Chinese herbal medicines are out of stock, I suspect there is foul play by the drug companies which are controlled by the multinational cartels. The main body of Chinese medical service may well be so. One thing led me to confirm this was that I was able to buy pure Ivermectin from one store in Taobao last year, and when I visited it recently this product was gone! There is no way of procuring Ivermectin in China (Other animal medicines are well in stock)

My big picture is that Russia has always been the main enemy of the globalist west, therefore the aims of Hitler and Napoleon were to destroy it. They were unsuccessful the last two times, and this time they are more determined than ever. As for China, they want a China with very few Chinese in the future, serving as a the center of administration of the New World when the continents of America and Europe are much reduced by the floods of the coming castastrphes.
    Last edited by syrwong; 30th December 2022 at 10:53.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2022), Ewan (30th December 2022), Harmony (30th December 2022), Matthew (30th December 2022), Mike Gorman (30th December 2022), pounamuknight (30th December 2022), Spiral (31st December 2022), Sunny (30th December 2022), Tigger (31st December 2022)

37. Link to Post #319
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 711 posts

There is increasing evidence this outbreak in China is no Omicron covid. The Wuhan Xiehe hospital released astonishingly figures that suggest it is noval and dangerous. The translation of the first two paragraphs:

https://www.163.com/dy/article/HPPJ5AP90542RI7Z.html

On December 15, 2022, a letter to all the staff of Union Hospital was sent to the circle of friends of Union Hospital staff, and everyone forwarded this letter of concern and condolence from Zhang Yu, Secretary of Party Committee of Union Hospital, and Hu Yu, President of Union Hospital.

At present, the epidemic prevention and control has entered a new stage, and the main goal of treatment is to "protect the emergency, health, critical illness and supply", so the medical workers of Union Hospital are facing a more complicated and difficult test. In this thrilling war against the epidemic, our hospital always adheres to the people first and life first, and actively responds to the call of the Party and the State. The whole hospital is working as one, and the whole hospital is working as one to do a good job in medical treatment under the epidemic, truly achieving "the hospital responds to the call of the public" and effectively protecting people's health and life safety.

Since December 7, under the leadership of the hospital party committee administration, all forces were mobilized, and all departments of the hospital were connected to carry out rescue and treatment of the new coronavirus infection with full efforts. 16,358 patients were admitted and treated, of which 5,414 were critically ill or life threatening, accounting for 33.1% of the total number of patients. We were the institution in Hubei which treated the most number of critically ill patients with the virus.

These figures were one week’s figures and in just one hospital. We might boldly state that more than 80% of Chinese have been infected, and more than 1/4 were in critical conditions. Assuming a 5% death rate for the critical cases, more than 1% of the Chinese population have died or dying. That is, more than 10 millions. This is just in the first weeks.

High fever occurs in most cases. Moreover, there are abundant reports of non-elderly patients who have recovered, go on daily life normally and die suddenly within days. This is horrifying. It is said in a YT video that such cases include the mother in law of Xi and a chief scientist in the strategic development section of missile defense. China is really "having a cold."
    Last edited by syrwong; 30th December 2022 at 15:10.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2022), Ewan (30th December 2022), Harmony (31st December 2022), pounamuknight (30th December 2022), Spiral (30th December 2022), Sunny (30th December 2022), Tigger (31st December 2022)

39. Link to Post #320
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    There is increasing evidence this outbreak in China is no Omicron covid. The Wuhan Xiehe hospital released astonishingly figures that suggest it is noval and dangerous. The translation of the first two paragraphs:

https://www.163.com/dy/article/HPPJ5AP90542RI7Z.html

On December 15, 2022, a letter to all the staff of Union Hospital was sent to the circle of friends of Union Hospital staff, and everyone forwarded this letter of concern and condolence from Zhang Yu, Secretary of Party Committee of Union Hospital, and Hu Yu, President of Union Hospital.

At present, the epidemic prevention and control has entered a new stage, and the main goal of treatment is to "protect the emergency, health, critical illness and supply", so the medical workers of Union Hospital are facing a more complicated and difficult test. In this thrilling war against the epidemic, our hospital always adheres to the people first and life first, and actively responds to the call of the Party and the State. The whole hospital is working as one, and the whole hospital is working as one to do a good job in medical treatment under the epidemic, truly achieving "the hospital responds to the call of the public" and effectively protecting people's health and life safety.

Since December 7, under the leadership of the hospital party committee administration, all forces were mobilized, and all departments of the hospital were connected to carry out rescue and treatment of the new coronavirus infection with full efforts. 16,358 patients were admitted and treated, of which 5,414 were critically ill or life threatening, accounting for 33.1% of the total number of patients. We were the institution in Hubei which treated the most number of critically ill patients with the virus.

These figures were one week’s figures and in just one hospital. We might boldly state that more than 80% of Chinese have been infected, and more than 1/4 were in critical conditions. Assuming a 5% death rate for the critical cases, more than 1% of the Chinese population have died or dying. That is, more than 10 millions. This is just in the first weeks.

High fever occurs in most cases. Moreover, there are abundant reports of non-elderly patients who have recovered, go on daily life normally and die suddenly within days. This is horrifying. It is said in a YT video that such cases include the mother in law of Xi and a chief scientist in the strategic development section of missile defense. China is really "having a cold."
    I think whatever this is it's already here, ie everywhere.

People at my work have had chest infections for weeks, I've been fighting it off for nigh on a month now, neither getting really ill nor being well. I'm taking vitamins d3 , k2, zinc & ivermectin. I'm also taking iodine because of the risk of the ukraine thing going nuclear. Brandy & port seems to help too with the chest pain lol.

I really hope these figures for China are hyped up like the vids of people dropping dead in the streets two years ago. I really do.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2022), Brigantia (30th December 2022), Ewan (30th December 2022), Harmony (31st December 2022), Matthew (30th December 2022), Sunny (31st December 2022), syrwong (31st December 2022), Tigger (31st December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst 1 6 16 18 LastLast