+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 3 13 18 LastLast

Thread: The Anglo-Saxon Mission

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: The Anglo-Saxon Mission

Bumping to the top now that the over-government in London knocked out the oil platform to blame it on North Korea...

Obama put a freeze on any word of it being leaked by the media...

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    I looked into one of them and saw future cities that reminded me of the Jetsons and some of the movies made showing people flying to and from their destinations. The Buildings literally were touching the clouds. The earth was Green there were no roads all had been replaced because everyone traveled above the ground, Farmlands and forests ran right up to the edges of the city.
    It really did look beautiful, the Skies were as blue as you could ever imagine not the pale blue we are used to seeing...
    So we might have rough times ahead, but there is hope because I've seen there is a future for our world...
    Hello Rocky_Shorz,

Sorry, have you seen people flying by themselves, or using some vehicles? Because if by themselves, then it's very close to how Aurobindo, The Mother, Satprem, and Ghis describe the post-transformation life on Earth, when human beings evolve into a brand new species. I'm not a "follower", nor am I a visionary or a psychic, I just imagine it the same way. And this transformation is coming up faster than most of us think!
    Paul Bondarovski
    War is Crime.com
    Founder of The Dot Connector magazine

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedot For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th March 2020), silvanelf (8th June 2019)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Trying to increase the maj in the Commons for a vote of no confidence from 51% to 55% is a lot more insidous than just a rule chance. If I were planning to pass some very controversial stuff I'd be looking to change the rules first.

Be aware.

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

5. The Following User Says Thank You to K626 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th March 2020)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Hi Paul,

unlike many psychics, mediums, clairvoyants, etc, most of my info comes to me through dreams as clear as watching it on a movie screen in full surround sound... I woke from one dream coming back with a very important message, what I was hearing was the music and voices of a million angels... but woke to a child singing the song as a solo on the radio... Maybe I have crossed the threshold and been to where we are all going...

I cast aside the boundaries of impossibilities and open my dreams into the direction I want to go, searching for missing children is where it started, back through history to the beginnings of religion and forward into the future.

Imagine walking up to a vehicle of the future and not knowing how to open the hood to look inside but traveling with a guide you could ask questions and get help.

looking at the powering system and realizing we could be running our vehicles this way, right now, today...

Being an engineer, that knows by studying it what needs to be done to create it...

Waking with the answer to stopping global warming and our dependency on oil...

applying for financial help from the government to put it together...

suddenly being audited by everyone...

losing my drivers license and right to work... for over 6 months before a "computer glitch" could be corrected...

finding out that items have been added onto my background checks (arrests by lettered agencies on crimes that would have sent me away for life) so I have been passed over by employers...

getting buried by taxes with minimal income to the point of impossibility of moving it forward on my own...

I have been humbled to tears...

Maybe there is a future for all of us, not controlled by greed...

Until then, I'll keep dreaming, and will be ready when the world is...

I'm still searching to find the exact one I woke to...

but this one will touch you and remind all of you who we need to find peace for...

our children...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 15th May 2010 at 17:54. Reason: to add the song...

7. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

From Kerry Cassidy's blog today, May 18th, connecting the Gulf Oil gusher to the Anglo Saxon Mission:

Quote It occurred to me that the oil spill had to be engineered from higher levels and my only question was, why? What did they hope to gain?

A source has contacted me to reveal the following:

Apparently, a faulty gasket was installed and allowed to fail. The ultimate objective has to do with the movement of the North Atlantic conveyer... In the end, what we have here is a move in the chess game of Weather Wars.

From Wikipedia:

"It is believed that North Atlantic Deep Water formation has been dramatically reduced at times during the past (such as during the Younger Dryas or during Heinrich events), and that this might correlate with a decrease in the strength of the Gulf Stream and the North Atlantic drift, in turn cooling the climate of northwestern Europe..."

Although the exact way this will play out is unclear. However, the gist of it all is that the spill moving up the Northeast coast of the U.S. will head toward Iceland (what is it about Iceland that is such a trigger point/focus for things at this time one wonders) and then over to Europe. Result? Further cooling of the UK and North Europe and destruction of the fisheries industries in those areas, plunging Europe into food shortages and economic turmoil.

What this source said is that this is all part of the very long range plan to roll out the Anglo-Saxon Mission. Large contingents are making plans to go off-world and elsewhere in the long run.

This source also cited the movie KNOWING as containing a precursor event very similar to the actual oil rig explosion in the Gulf... this info is all over the net. See this YouTube video clip from the movie: https://youtube.com/watch?v=hmgeA3dr2uY

Coincidence? I think not. This is called fore shadowing. An Illuminati signature move.

So what do we have? More volcanic rumblings in Iceland, further predictions of ash in the skies affecting travel... How does this serve the 'masters' you have to ask and the answer is obvious. People are limited, can't move around a freely etc. etc.

The endgame is they are moving toward population thinning and control. This is all part of it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeeEllisMusic For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th March 2020), silvanelf (8th June 2019)

9. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Israel's Nuclear subs have moved into position within striking distance of Iran, and Israel boarded and attacked a peace flotilla from Turkey with supplies for Gaza...

Protests across the world and Turkey has vowed a response is coming...

Two of the worlds largest military powers are on the verge of unleashing WW III

Obama is in a very tight spot, wanting to condemn the attack but by doing so would be giving Turkey the nod to attack...

America is once again being forced to side with Israel to prevent a War that would shatter our world...

Tick... Tick... Tick...

10. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This information matches what Pastor Lindsay Williams has said was the agenda of the elites... If you are not familiar with him you can you tube. He made a 3 part video last January 2010 called the "Elite Speak" that basically outlines the same things. It has been a while now since I've watched the videos but....

Iran was named as one country for war, I believe he also named China and Israel.

Apparently the US "bought" time by allowing the gov to bail out the banks... aprox 2 years worth, before they completely crush our economy. He and others say get out of the cities, stock up on food and seeds and buy gold.

Here is part one (there are 3 parts)

There was also a post on a forum (I do not remember where) by someone called "Hidden Hand" a few years back I believe, who said he was part of the elite and outlined some of the same things. His discourse was limited to answering questions from the forum members. One of the questions asked was why he was telling them these things, and his reply was that they have to tell us what they are planning... it is part of the 'game'... I suppose that way they feel they are justified in doing these things, kinda like a "we told you so" ... Pastor Williams says the same things about having to tell us... With that in mind, maybe it was no mistake this man was present in this meeting, as they knew he would tell someone.

Now with this info from Bill... it makes 3 different sources all basically saying the same thing.

This type of stuff really eats at my soul. I mean who are these freaks that think they are entitled to run our lives, kill us off like we are livestock, and commit such atrocities as if it were all just a game?

People are looking for "divine intervention" Mr. Williams says that is our only hope.... why? Why aren't the people rising up in protest? Why aren't the governments of the world saying "f-you"? What is the deal? This I don't understand. I don't believe we will have the "divine" intervene at all. We are on our own.

I think people need to stop looking outside for a cure to what ails this earth (the "agenda") and start looking at themselves.

These elites can only play the game if we allow them to. I stay stop allowing them! It is time to organize and get rid of these unwanted masters.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DonnaA For This Post:

12. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LeeEllisMusic (here)
    From Kerry Cassidy's blog today, May 18th, connecting the Gulf Oil gusher to the Anglo Saxon Mission:
    It occurred to me that the oil spill had to be engineered from higher levels and my only question was, why? What did they hope to gain?

A source has contacted me to reveal the following:

Apparently, a faulty gasket was installed and allowed to fail. The ultimate objective has to do with the movement of the North Atlantic conveyer... In the end, what we have here is a move in the chess game of Weather Wars.

From Wikipedia:

"It is believed that North Atlantic Deep Water formation has been dramatically reduced at times during the past (such as during the Younger Dryas or during Heinrich events), and that this might correlate with a decrease in the strength of the Gulf Stream and the North Atlantic drift, in turn cooling the climate of northwestern Europe..."

Although the exact way this will play out is unclear. However, the gist of it all is that the spill moving up the Northeast coast of the U.S. will head toward Iceland (what is it about Iceland that is such a trigger point/focus for things at this time one wonders) and then over to Europe. Result? Further cooling of the UK and North Europe and destruction of the fisheries industries in those areas, plunging Europe into food shortages and economic turmoil.

What this source said is that this is all part of the very long range plan to roll out the Anglo-Saxon Mission. Large contingents are making plans to go off-world and elsewhere in the long run.

This source also cited the movie KNOWING as containing a precursor event very similar to the actual oil rig explosion in the Gulf... this info is all over the net. See this YouTube video clip from the movie: https://youtube.com/watch?v=hmgeA3dr2uY

Coincidence? I think not. This is called fore shadowing. An Illuminati signature move.

So what do we have? More volcanic rumblings in Iceland, further predictions of ash in the skies affecting travel... How does this serve the 'masters' you have to ask and the answer is obvious. People are limited, can't move around a freely etc. etc.

The endgame is they are moving toward population thinning and control. This is all part of it.
    Now this makes perfect sense.

I wondered why they are not moving IMO fast enough... it is almost like they do not care how much oil leaks out.

There is a youtube of a Homeland Security Official (local) for a Parrish in LA who is so upset he is almost in tears because he was ready to clean up the mess and the PTB told him sorry there is no money, don't start any clean up....

What does our government say? "Oh well"...

Hubby and I think the platform was bombed... but we obviously have no proof... a drone could bomb it and no one would be the wiser. BTW..there was a natural gas rig off the coast of Venezuela that also collapsed in the Gulf of Mexico shortly after this one... didn't see it in the main-stream media either... makes me wonder if they capped that well?

I grew up on the Gulf and it totally disgusts me that no one seems to care that it has been over 1 month and they still don't have it capped, no one seems to care that now (even weeks ago) the oil is beyond "clean up"...

I get so bent on these people that I actually begin to think a natural 2012 catastrophe would be good for us all, even if I were to die in the process, at least maybe it would take these "masters" with it, since the people as a whole don't seem to care to stand up and do anything about it. The majority are still asleep.

I don't know about anyone else but I want to stand on my rooftop and scream "don't you see?" ... but no one would listen.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DonnaA For This Post:

14. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DonnaA (here)
    Now this makes perfect sense.

I wondered why they are not moving IMO fast enough... it is almost like they do not care how much oil leaks out.

There is a youtube of a Homeland Security Official (local) for a Parrish in LA who is so upset he is almost in tears because he was ready to clean up the mess and the PTB told him sorry there is no money, don't start any clean up....

What does our government say? "Oh well"...

Hubby and I think the platform was bombed... but we obviously have no proof... a drone could bomb it and no one would be the wiser. BTW..there was a natural gas rig off the coast of Venezuela that also collapsed in the Gulf of Mexico shortly after this one... didn't see it in the main-stream media either... makes me wonder if they capped that well?

I grew up on the Gulf and it totally disgusts me that no one seems to care that it has been over 1 month and they still don't have it capped, no one seems to care that now (even weeks ago) the oil is beyond "clean up"...

I get so bent on these people that I actually begin to think a natural 2012 catastrophe would be good for us all, even if I were to die in the process, at least maybe it would take these "masters" with it, since the people as a whole don't seem to care to stand up and do anything about it. The majority are still asleep.

I don't know about anyone else but I want to stand on my rooftop and scream "don't you see?" ... but no one would listen.
    Hi, my father used to run a shipping company to the USG, I feel for the people there, it must be quite harrowing. I agree that all this talk about a catastrophe in 2012 is quite mind boggling! If one is to die I will prefer to do it in the peace of my own bed so I can have the meaningful moment is required to have

What if what happened in the USG is a sink hole like in Guatemala?

Just a thought

15. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    Hi, my father used to run a shipping company to the USG, I feel for the people there, it must be quite harrowing. I agree that all this talk about a catastrophe in 2012 is quite mind boggling! If one is to die I will prefer to do it in the peace of my own bed so I can have the meaningful moment is required to have

What if what happened in the USG is a sink hole like in Guatemala?

Just a thought

I highly doubt it was a sinkhole, and I highly doubt that was a sink hole in Guatemala too. Sink holes are not ever perfectly round, that should be the first clue. There are many sink holes in Florida, especially after heavy rains, in fact you have to get insurance specifically for sink hole damage there (or if your house sinks you are not covered) and none of them ever have been perfectly round.

16. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

I would like to comment on the original thread: How are whistle blowers vetted? This question would not be asked if we had a truly FREE PRESS. We are so accustomed to having our "NEWS" predigested for us that we think it is strange to use our ability to evaluate what is presented as news. We are getting a sample of how a real free press would operate. A real journalist does not claim to be the god of truth. He or she presents what events are witnessed, by themselves or others, which seem worthy of attention. That is how the jury system is supposed to work (and often does remarkably, in a rare honest courtroom). In both cases the observer is supposed to use their own judgement.

This is a time of learning to trust our hearts. It is difficult after a lifetime of being told what to think, feel and do.
    Leslie

17. The Following User Says Thank You to LesliesFarm For This Post:

18. Link to Post #52
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

In reference to Rocky's post #29 on the underground bases: I had a thought that this would also keep the occupants from being exposed to incoming positive energies thus easier to control. How many people live 'down there' now? However, what about the energy of the earth rising higher, would that affect the occupants in a positive manner? Perhaps things will not be so dire as some propose. Perhaps all positive energies combine in a marvelous way we have not yet perceived? I like to think, "Hey you folks on the negative path, resistance is futile man wise up".

Today I was in the garden and one of those yellowtail butterflies stopped by to say hello and then proceeded to have lunch on the big purple flowers. Uploading pictures here doesn't work for me but you can see them on my little no ad blog at: http://margueritebee.blogspot.com/.
    Last edited by MargueriteBee; 9th June 2010 at 17:49.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

20. Link to Post #53
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm afraid this is going to happen.

The plan as outlined by Albert Pike:

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."
    "The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."
    "The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." -,1871

Predictions from what I assume are probabilities extracted from some higher consciousness:

Maria Laach Monastery (16th Century)
    “The twentieth century will bring death and destruction, apostasy from the Church, discord in families, cities and governments; it will be the century of three great wars with intervals of a few decades They will become ever more devastating and bloody and will lay in ruins not only Germany, but finally all countries of East and West.
    After a terrible defeat of Germany will follow the next great war. There will be no bread for people anymore and no fodder for animals. Poisonous clouds, manufactured by human hands, will sink down and exterminate everything. The human mind will be seized by insanity.”

Matthias Stormberger (ca. 1750-1805)
    "Iron roads will be built, and iron monsters will bark through the wilderness. Cars without horses and shaft will come, and men will fly though the air like birds."
    "When in the outskirts of the forest the iron road will be finished, and there the iron horse will be seen , a war will begin, to last for twice two years. It will be fought with iron fortresses that move without horses, and with powers that come from the earth and fall from the sky." (On Aug. 1, 1914, a new railroad line between Kalteneck and Deggendorf (running on the edge of Stormberger's forest) officially opened - the day hostilities began.)
    "Right after this horrible war there will come a time when money will have no value. For 200 guilders not even a loaf of bread will be available, and yet there shall be no famine. Money will be made of iron, and gold shall become so valuable that for a few gold coins a small farm can be bought."
    "Two or three decades after the first great war will come a second, still greater war. Almost all nations of the world will be involved. Millions of men will die, without being soldiers. Fire will fall from the sky and many great cites will be destroyed."
    "The catholic faith will almost completely disappear, the religiousness will be quite badly respected, they will not earn any respect due to their way of living, there won't be many good Christians among the people, the Commandments of God are no longer respected by the aristocracy as well as by the smallest worker, one will not think the greatest unfairness to be a sin. When the faith disappears also the love of the next one will completely lose itself, one will not estimate the justice, often the poor one will not be given right and he will be less respected than a dog. After this a mischief will arise that has to be regretted, there will be no order among the people"
    "And after the second great struggle between the nations will come a third universal conflagration, which will determine everything. There will be entirely new weapons. In one day more men will die than in all previous wars combined. Battles will be fought with artificial weapons. Gigantic catastrophes will occur. With open eyes will the nations of the Earth enter into these catastrophes. They shall not be aware of what is happening, and those who will know and tell, will be silenced.
    Everything will become different than before, and in many places the Earth will be a great cemetery. The third great war will be the end of many nations."

"The people will run out of the forest. Those, who hide themselves at the "Fuchsenriegel" or at the "Falkenstein", remain spared. Who survives must have an iron heading. The people become ill, and nobody can help them... however it will continue, and what follows then, is the end of the world. Sky and earth burn, because it is the time, when everything comes to an end. And this time will be, when the wild hunt with fire and sulphur roars over the country. But it is still long time, till it will happen, then no humans will know anymore, where "Zwiesel" and where "Rabenstein" (German towns) have been. Of all frights the this will be the last. When the people fall off the bank like the flies off the wall, the last time begins. It will be horrible." ........
    "But when however someone at the whole Danube stream finds still another cow, then she is worth it to be attached with a silver bell by the owner." ....
    "After these events it will be a miracle, if one still sees two or three rulers going together, after these events the clarity will be anew, and those who survived, will face a good time for hope".

edit since my frustration seemed to materialize, perhaps, unnecessarily pessimistically: it's just so frustrating that I can see this planned, predicted, and manifesting itself in geopolitical terms (www.globalresearch.ca always a good start), not only as a probability but at this point a virtual certainty when there is nothing I can do to prevent it from happening. I do not even know if my own efforts, however potent, are included in the calculations or not, or if these beings assisting us (many of whom we may be at this crucial time) have come to alter or limit the destructiveness of this ancient apparatus. I know that life is a mere illusion, but most people do not know that, and the fear and pain experienced on such a massive scale, although somewhat artificial, feels very real. It's just painful to be so certain about something so horrible and not being in a position thwart it.

What can be said is that, should this occur, it has also been accurately foretold (in accordance with the other predictions) that there would be "cities of light, as if they knew it would happen and prepared" which will be left alone by gangs and predators alike. So I would recommend, especially those in the US (and other major targets, in particular nuclear missile facilities, or other strategic areas), should leave major cities, gather like-minded people and loved ones around you along with a food, water source and shelter and ride it out. It won't last too long, and world public opinion will demand a permanent ban on offensive weapons as it draws to an end. This won't happen again, at least for a very long time.
    Last edited by magnusthor; 15th June 2010 at 00:35.

21. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just to compare with the mission as outlined here, I see it this way: the reptilians will have their war, and may in fact reach the planned casualty level (50%), but they will fail and their game is truly up. However, the war itself will probably only cause the death of some 10-15% while the remaining 35-40% will be caused by water and food shortages, as well as the ensuing worldwide chaos. Shelter will also be important to avoid nuclear fall-out. Preparedness, it seems to me, is therefore key to survival.

22. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,844 times in 876 posts

Hello all
    The posts seem so grim that I could cry. But I remember Bill saying that he would not have reincarnated now without a chance of a positive outcome. Now that is a good reminder!
    Franny

23. Link to Post #56
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

If and when this happens even if they are running behind schedule. It seems some very powerful people in all of the major world powers with almost unlimited resourses will be battling it out on some "level". If those with the Anglo-Saxon agenda are going to unleash an ethnicity specific virus what is to keep that country from doing the same ? And if Israel and Iran have a small nuclear exchange, then what is 'small' ?- Isn't everything on the planet connected through water, atmosphere etc. Where does it all end ? or do the dominos keep falling until The Georgia Guidstones 500 million planetwide population becomes a reality. Bill this interview on the Anglo-Saxon agenda is a huge eye-opener and now I view many other threads here at Project Avalon Portal while still keeping this new info in my mind to "cross pollinate" the new possibilities ---Thanks --

24. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Mr Ryan, thank you for such a clear english spoken information.
    I first got acquainted closer with time time travel facts after reading Montauk project. I really feel that we have quicker perception of information these days, because the time goes faster. The issue is with kind of information we absorb... If its regular Media, then we can quicker become zombie's alike. If it is a truth then we can quicker conceive our reason here as Mr Ryan noted on video.
    Sorry for little off-topic.

25. Link to Post #58
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Thank you magnusthor for posting this very important info about A. Pike.
    It is the remaining major puzzle piece of evidence to confirm the validity of statements in the
    Anglo Saxon video.
    i share your line of thought. i think you were referring to Sarah Hoffman's vision regarding the cities of light.

Here are some smaller pieces of the puzzle:
    In 2002, during a press conference, the Deputy Chief of Staff, General Yuri Baluyevsky made
    the following statement:
    “Iran does have nuclear weapons. Of course, these are non-strategic nuclear weapons. I
    mean these are not ICBMs with a range of more than 5,500 kilometers and more. But as
    as military man, I see no danger of aggression against Russia by Iran.”
    This statement never made it into the headlines of any MSM. Why not? It shows how
    tight the control of the flow of information is.
    When the General was asked where the missing 250 Ukrainian nukes were, he declined
    to comment, because he said there are no confirmed reports.
    But he did know that Iran had acquired WMD!

Also:

The National Intelligence Estimate of 2007 stated:

“We judge with high confidence that in fall of 2003 Tehran halted its nuclear weapons program. … We assess with moderate confidence Tehran has not restarted its nuclear program as of mid-2007, but we do not know whether it currently intends to develop nuclear weapons….”

In the light of the above it is clear why Iran had halted the program in 2003:

They had already gotten enough WMDs.

links:
    http://www.iran-press-service.com/ar..._nuke_6602.htm
    http://www.cuttingedge.org/na/na260.htm

26. Link to Post #59
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

I have forgotten the link regarding the missing Ukrainian nukes:

http://en.rian.ru/russia/20060403/45107320.html

Here an admission by the US general Vallely that Iran has nukes, but no missile-warheads:

"NRB: I thought the Iranians don’t have a nuclear weapon?
    Vallely: What they haven’t developed is the capability of having a war head to fire the nuke."

http://www.newsrealblog.com/2010/08/...l-immigration/

That was yesterday.

27. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Unfortunately I have the same filing. Something might happen.

There must be an agenda behind. I would expect that several roll-outs are foreseen. The Anglo-Saxon mission might be just one of them. Hopefully I am wrong but have constant perception that in one day, just a normal day will change our lives for ever. Nothing will be the same.

I have changed. Quite a lot, I would say. Not by listening to doom & gloom stories. The "air" is different. Just listen to your friends/colleagues and all around. People are careless, without any motivation and living day per day. So fore I am sure that something is going on. We perceive it (subconsciously). The change is near. And it feels just like waiting for a surgery.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 3 13 18 LastLast