Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 5 15 18 LastLast

Thread: The Anglo-Saxon Mission

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Default Re: The Anglo-Saxon Mission

Last night I watched the Chicago Presentation which I found extremely interesting. Today I went over to their web page and watched the other two short video/presentation that they have up. I have linked the site below.

What I call the powerpoint presentation is the most informative and explains just what this is all about. The video of Lucy dowsing is fascinating because the dowsing rod goes nuts at a particular spot. She retests and retests and the thing does the same.

Below, I have copied over a portion of the powerpoint presentation (movie) that helps to explain all of this.

I am wondering if they, the holders of this device, will use it to start another war. It is possible. If this energy is found to be correct, Lucy's channeling of En'Ki will not have been in vain. This thing, may well be the true Ark of the Covenant.

Giza-Bill and Lucinda Brown

http://www.gizamap.com/sub/movies/en/index.html

From the short slide presentation (movie) called: The Giza Geomatrix-Earth protection movie

So then the big 2012 question applies. Through 2012 the cosmic conjunctions will generate unimaginable vibrational/gravitational forces the scientific torque principle may apply to earth, where the secondary forces act against our rotation.

If so, earth will slow down until eventually a magnetic pole shift will take place before zero stop point.

That rendezvous is predicted for 21 December 2012.

There is a more natural solution which would help us through the events of 2012.

The answer was known to the ancient Egyptians and handed down from a time of greater antiquity. They understood earth energies and the need to balance our magnetic shield. The solution lay in a device which can activate the vibrational energies of the great pyramid. Through the ley lines and other pyramid nodes across the earth and out to the ionosphere the vibration can heal and rebalance our magnetic field.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

2. Link to Post #82
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

what if...the pyramids were created to generate the energy required to anchor us in the holographic illusion

to create an energetic barrier around the earth to prevent us reaching/being reached by the divine

the generators that sustained the prison planet, keeping us in a state of unawareness

what if the ones on mars are the remnants of a successful "breakout", the apparent distruction a result of the "grid going down"

it's all food for thought ...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

the pharohes DID seem to have a fondness for being worshiped as gods

3. Link to Post #83
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Correction:
    As i currently can not edit my posts, here a correction to my last one:

The lady is channeling "Enki" and not "Khufu"

lets see
    Last edited by bashi; 20th October 2010 at 11:22.

4. Link to Post #84
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bashi (here)
    Correction:
    As i currently can not edit my posts
    right click on edit post icon, then open in new tab.
    Last edited by sargeist; 20th October 2010 at 10:57.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sargeist For This Post:

bashi (20th October 2010)

6. Link to Post #85
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sargeist (here)
    thanks, got it

7. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,664 times in 1,985 posts

Quote Posted by sargeist (here)
    I noticed that the advanced edit works too ...

P.S. ... sorry only noticed later that the right click action opens the advanced editor too.
    Last edited by Operator; 20th October 2010 at 13:09. Reason: added PS

8. Link to Post #87
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

9. Link to Post #88
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Has anybody thought about the originality of the letter from Pike to Mazzini?

It was posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post27254

10. Link to Post #89
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Has anybody thought about the originality of the letter from Pike to Mazzini?

It was posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post27254
    It fits with everything I've researched thus far. It was supposedly discovered by admiral William Guy Carr and first released in his 1957 book, Pawns in the Game. It should be kept in mind that at the time, WWIII was expected to break out in Central Europe rather than in the Middle East to the best of my knowledge. Also, Pike is responsible for masonry in its current form. They are channeling these demonic trans-dimensional entities in control of this planet so it would make sense that they might reveal something to them, especially someone of Pike's stature. Reciprocal empowerment.

11. Link to Post #90
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Found today, and I think it's of great relevance to the subject:
    The Covert Origins of the Af-Pak War - The Road to World War III
    (http://www.zerohedge.com/article/gue...-world-war-iii)
    Quote Now that we have an understanding of how the Global Banking Intelligence Complex ran operations through BCCI, let’s look at how some of BCCI’s key players kept operating after the bank was finally shut down. As discussed in the last chapter, during the 1980s and early ’90s, the CIA worked in partnership with BCCI in what was, at the time, the agency’s largest covert operation ever, pumping an estimated $10 billion into funding the Afghan Mujahideen. Through this operation, Osama bin Laden’s al Qaeda network was formed. Bin Laden had accounts in BCCI and ran CIA/BCCI-funded camps.
    Quote One of the world’s richest oil fields is on the eastern shore of the Caspian sea, just northeast of Afghanistan. The Caspian oil reserves are of top strategic importance in the quest to control the earth’s remaining oil supply. The U.S. government developed a policy called “The Strategy of the Silk Route.” The strategy was designed to lock out Russia, China, and Iran from the oil in this region. This called for U.S. corporations to construct an oil pipeline running through Afghanistan. Since the mid 1990s, a consortium of US oil companies led by Unocal, which was later bought by Chevron, have been pursuing this goal. The plan was to build a Trans-Afghanistan Pipeline from Turkmenistan’s natural gas fields to Pakistan. Unocal partnered with Saudi Delta Oil, which was owned by al Qeada funders Khalid bin Mahfouz and Mohammed Hussein al-Amoudi, and they formed Central Asia Gas Pipeline, Ltd. (CentGas).
    Quote The American oil interests at the heart of this pipeline deal took control of the White House on January 20, 2001, when George Bush Jr. became president. As previously mentioned, Enron was heavily involved in this oil deal. Enron CEO Ken Lay was an old Bush family friend and was Bush Jr.’s biggest campaign contributor. Donald Rumsfeld, who became the Secretary of Defense, was a large stockholder in Enron. Thomas White, former vice-chairman of Enron, became the Secretary of the Army. Condoleezza Rice, a former Chevron board member, became National Security Advisor and then Secretary of State. A major benefactor of the CentGas deal was going to be Halliburton. Dick Cheney, who became Vice President, was Halliburton’s CEO. Richard Armitage, who worked as a key lobbyist for Unocal, became Under Secretary of State. Hamid Karzai, who would later become Afghanistan’s Prime Minister, was a top Unocal adviser.
    Quote “Future historians may well agree that the twenty-first century Silk Road first opened for business on December 14, 2009. That was the day a crucial stretch of pipeline officially went into operation linking the fabulously energy-rich state of Turkmenistan (via Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan) to Xinjiang Province in China’s far west….

The bottom line is that, by 2013, Shanghai, Guangzhou, and Hong Kong will be cruising to ever more dizzying economic heights courtesy of natural gas supplied by the 1,833-kilometer-long Central Asia Pipeline, then projected to be operating at full capacity…. When the Bush administration’s armchair generals launched their Global War on Terror, this was not exactly what they had in mind.

Meanwhile, in the New Great Game in Eurasia, China had the good sense not to… get bogged down in an infinite quagmire in Afghanistan. Instead, the Chinese simply made a direct commercial deal with Turkmenistan and, profiting from that country’s disagreements with Moscow, built itself a pipeline which will provide much of the natural gas it needs.

No wonder the Obama administration’s Eurasian energy czar Richard Morningstar was forced to admit at a congressional hearing that the U.S. simply cannot compete with China when it comes to Central Asia’s energy wealth. If only he had delivered the same message to the Pentagon….

If China has so far proven masterly in the way it has played its cards in its Pipelineistan ‘war’, the U.S. hand — bypass Russia, elbow out China, isolate Iran — may soon be called for what it is: a bluff.”
    Quote “[Pakistan] is handing over de facto control of the strategic Gilgit-Baltistan region in the northwest corner of disputed Kashmir to China.

The entire Pakistan-occupied western portion of Kashmir stretching from Gilgit in the north to Azad (Free) Kashmir in the south is closed to the world, in contrast to the media access that India permits in the eastern part, where it is combating a Pakistan-backed insurgency. But reports from a variety of foreign intelligence sources… reveal two important new developments in Gilgit-Baltistan: a simmering rebellion against Pakistani rule and the influx of an estimated 7,000 to 11,000 soldiers of the [Chinese] People’s Liberation Army.

China wants a grip on the region to assure unfettered road and rail access to the Gulf through Pakistan. It takes 16 to 25 days for Chinese oil tankers to reach the Gulf. When high-speed rail and road links through Gilgit and Baltistan are completed, China will be able to transport cargo from Eastern China to the new Chinese-built Pakistani naval bases at Gwadar, Pasni and Ormara, just east of the Gulf, within 48 hours.”
    It seems strategic reality validates what was just few month's ago a whistleblower's testimony from secret meeting.
    Last edited by Luke; 21st October 2010 at 10:03.

12. Link to Post #91
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by magnusthor (here)
    It fits with everything I've researched thus far. It was supposedly discovered by admiral William Guy Carr and first released in his 1957 book, Pawns in the Game. It should be kept in mind that at the time, WWIII was expected to break out in Central Europe rather than in the Middle East to the best of my knowledge. Also, Pike is responsible for masonry in its current form. They are channeling these demonic trans-dimensional entities in control of this planet so it would make sense that they might reveal something to them, especially someone of Pike's stature. Reciprocal empowerment.
    but the wording can not be correct. the words supposedly used in the letter were not even existing at that time.

13. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Great information thank you.
    I paid attention to my reactions as I usually do.. I didn't react in any way, this plan won't happen....not in my reality anyway.
    Bill is right in what he says, and we have waited for the vibration of the people to come up.. they can plan all they like...

On the 2011 and the 'event' whatever it is, first thing that came to mind was what is supposed to happen in 2012, Ian Lundgold says it starts in Feb 2011 and finishes in Oct 2011 not 2012.. and its not about destruction maybe we do come into much more of our power then and they don't want that. ..
    These are just my thoughts.

14. Link to Post #93
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

now a whole new piece of the puzzle has emerged knowing the Fed Reserve's 100 year agreement is coming to an end... on the Mayan Calendar's last day...

Obama will still be President, will he take a stand against the Fed, close it down and file Bankruptcy for America restarting a new money system with all debt washed away?

Will the PTB spend the Billions on ads to convince us we can't survive without them?

My bet is every event leading to that date is planned for just that reason...

15. Link to Post #94
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

but the wording can not be correct. the words supposedly used in the letter were not even existing at that time.
    But all these movements an organizations were financed by Skull & Bones members etc.

Read "the Hitler Project" chapter in Webster Tarpley's "George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography". It is available for free at his website. He documents how all these secret societies members not only financed these movements, but secured their way into power, for example when the German government wanted to overthrow Hitler's SA in 1932. Prescott Bush and his associates intervened.

Another example: I met recently with a British man, 92-years old, who was rather perplexed over why Hitler could not be killed. He designed and built the bomb that was used in one of the assassination attempts, where they were in champagne bottles put on Hitler's aircraft (the plot is in the recent Hollywood movie, Valkyrie). For some reason the weather was bad so they had to fly over it; the bomb froze and deactivated. At least 50 assassination attempt came very close and failed. The Valkyrie plot itself is so awe-striking since about 5 extremely unlikely things went wrong; had one of them not occurred, Hitler would have died with 100% certainty. This is why Hitler believed he was divinely ordained, for these coincidences were way beyond coincidental. He was right in a sense, except it wasn't divine; it was demonic. This man was convinced that some demonic force was preventing them from killing Hitler. You can imagine his astonishment when I quoted Dietrick Eckhart of the Thule Society for him, which said right before his death in 1923: "Follow Hitler! He will dance, but it is I who have called the tune! I have initiated him into the 'Secret Doctrine', opened his centres of vision and given him the means to communicate with the Powers. Do not mourn for me: for I shall have influenced history more than any other German." These demonic powers were in control of the Thule Society as well.

Now compare with the plan:
    "The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

This is why Hitler could not be killed; he was needed for the annihilation of Nazism and the excuse for the creation of Israel. Had he been killed, the German generals would have sought an early end to the war and salvaged what they could.

In short, they would have known the words and terms for they created them all well in advance.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to magnusthor For This Post:

Jondalar (29th January 2011)

17. Link to Post #95
    Avalon Member Project_Buggy_Beach's Avatar
    Thanks

The idea of a better chance at survival if the population is decreased does make a sort of sick logical sense, thanks for this introspection Bill.
    The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often even more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." --Niccolo Machiavelli,
    Italian philosopher, humanist and writer

18. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,664 times in 1,985 posts

Quote Posted by Project_Buggy_Beach (here)
    The idea of a better chance at survival if the population is decreased does make a sort of sick logical sense, thanks for this introspection Bill.
    The remaining bunch is going to fight for survival ... the less you have to fight the bigger is your own chance ...

19. Link to Post #97
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by magnusthor (here)
    In short, they would have known the words and terms for they created them all well in advance.
    I agree that there is circumstantial evidence, like the G. Guidestones etc.

The argument that the later use of the wording proofs the letter, is not applicable, because the wording was not used in a letter by Pike.
    Last edited by bashi; 26th November 2010 at 00:17.

20. Link to Post #98
    Deactivated
    Thanks

If you go back, very far back, you will find the following:

In “Pawns in the Game” on page 11 the following quote of the letter:

“We shall unleash the Nihilists and Atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with christianity, whose deistic spirits will be from that moment without compass (direction), anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out in the public view, a manifestation which will result from the general
    reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of christianity and atheism, both
    conquered and exterminated at the same time.”

These words were “taken from the letter catalogued in the British
    Museum Library, London, Eng.“ (Carr)

But there is no such letter catalogued in the BML. I have checked that.

The masons are, of course, also having their field day:

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-mason...e_mazzini.html

The letter could have been removed, but as a further proof Carr states that the Eminence Cardinal Caro y Rodriguez, Archbishop of Santiago, Chile had seen that letter and transcribed it and quoted from it in his book “The Mystery of Freemasonry Unveiled”.

Carr further says:
    “He (the Cardinal) produces a great deal of documentary evidence to prove that not even 32nd and 33rd degree Masons know what goes on in the Lodges of the Grand Orient and Pike’s New and Reformed Palladian Rite…
    On page 108 the Cardinal quotes the authority Margiotta to prove that before Pike selected Lemmi to succeed Mazzini as Director of the World Revolutionary Movement Lemmi was a rabid and confirmed Satanist. But after he had been selected he was initiated into the Luciferian ideology.”

The Palladian Rite was supposedly an invention by a hoaxer called Leo Taxil. At least its what Taxil claims.
    Margiotta was a high ranking Mason who was uncomfortable by the plans revealed to him in the upper echelon of the masons. He quit and became a Christian.
    Of course here also the Masons have their own version of the “truth”:

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/texts/taxil_confessed.html

Essentially they claim that Margiotta became victim of Taxil’s elaborate hoax which caused him to quit.

So who was this Margiotta?

Domenico Margiotta was a very high ranking Mason, who – I think – was not likely to quit because of the hoax of a rejected cartoonist.
    In Masonry, before his demission, he was

- Secretary of the Lodge Savonarola of Florence;
    - Venerable of the Lodge Giordano Bruno of Palmi;
    - Sovereign Grand Inspector General, 33rd degree, of the Ancient and Accepted Scotch Rite;
    - Sovereign Prince of the Order (33rd ..., 90th ..., 95th ...,) of the Rite of Memphis and Misraïm;
    - Acting Member of the Sovereign Sanctuary of the Oriental Order of Memphis and Misraïm of Naples;
    - Inspector of the Misraïm Lodges of the Calabrias and of Sicily;
    - Honorary Member of the National Grand Orient of Haiti
    - Acting Member of the Supreme Federal Council of Naples;
    - Inspector-General of all the Masonic Lodges of the three Calabrias;
    - Grand Master, ad vitam, of the Oriental Masonic Order of Misraïm or Egypt (90th degree) of Paris;
    - Commander of the Order of Knights-Defenders of Universal Masonry;
    - Honorary Member, ad vitam, of the Supreme General Council of the Italian Federation of Palermo;
    - Permanent Inspector and Sovereign Delegate of the Grand Central Directory of Naples for Europe (Universal High-grade Masonry),

and, -according to his own portrait :

- Member of the New Reformed Palladium.

All this does not count for me, but this:

“The experience was at Naples under the roof of Pessina, about half-past
    ten in the evening, after a Lodge meeting of the Misraïm rite. Then and there, as a matter of cordial good fellowship, the accommodating Imperial Grand Master evoked a devil to give evidence of his actuality to Margiotta, who, in spite of the episode of the goat, still posed as a doubting Thomas. It was managed by means of a whisky-bottle, out of which, after certain invocations and magical ceremonies, a vapour rose mysteriously, and resolved itself into a human figure, wearing a golden crown, with a brilliant star in the middle. According to the picture which accompanies this delicious narrative, the apparition had thewings of a bat and a tail of the bovine class. It was Beffabuc, the familiar of the magician, who begged him to enlighten the sceptic, but the latter, according to the apparition, was protected by a higher power and would never be persuaded to believe in him. Signor Margiotta gives the names of all who were present at the evocation—twelve members of the 33rd degree, to say nothing of Misraïm dignities.”

So Margiotta was high up in the hierarchy involved in magic rituals.
    What is he saying about Mazzini and his plan:

I translated Margiottas original french treatise by babelfish:

“In a lampoon conceived with a logic relentless, Albert Pike recalls them clearly broad outlines of its dogmatic, but also on all the general level of its policy sectarian. By a masterly introduction, as through a strange gantry, the Large one Pontife Luciférien leads us centre of mysterious darkness of the Temple, with the vision of the True Light, to meditate on the terrifantes predictions like oracles of Ancient pythea, and on the suggestions of the infernal power qu' he calls upon and qu' he adores. By its mouth sacrilege the Genius of the Evil reveals its projects of universal destruction and we gives the reason d' to be of the sect infernal. Then, it makes us the enumeration of the followers of all religions of the sphere: intentionally it assigns with the Catholic religion a secondary row, and is devoted to whimsical groupings. For the need for its cause and by perfidious deductions, it places in the rays of True Light all those which are not in the bosom of Roman Church; it them embrigade and mobilizes them opposite with l' enemy under l' standard of the God-Good. Here in the camp of Lucifer deployed in line of battle the Buddhists flashes already by the True one Light, mohamétans and Jews bathing in his immense half-light, Protestants there going boldly. In l' another camp, here, dust d' cursed men, these catholics, dedicated to l' obscurantism. It quotes also the vulgum pecus of 130 d' million; idolàtres, fetishists and admirers of various idols, making band with share, formant l' formidable stake of both combatants, the price of the victory, l' animated vili on which s' will exert the universal maconnic power! Voice encores rejected, the cursed ones, a few million free thinkers deists, and two d' million; atheists, dedicated by the Large Luciférien Pontiff with the reprobation of the sect, threats d' a complete extermination, or d' a conversion into mass with the religion of the True Light. Here thus two involved enemies. I make you grace, friendly readers, of description qu' it gives us epic and universal fray which s' will follow, extraordinary shock of these unchained elements the ones against the others. The large pontiff luciférien predicts the defeat of Catholicism, and continuing his dark prophecy, it describes us wandering in search d' a throne and d' furnace bridge the Pope d' Adonaï.”

Supposedly the Reformed Palladian Rite (RPR) was a hoax.
    But it is said that in reality, the RPR was only temporarily dysfunctional because of the publicity. It is further said that later it became acitve again, after going through a restructure in Italy.
    One of the offsprings of that restructure was a new, reformed Palladian group, shortly called P2...

So where does all the digging lead to?
    In my opinion: A very pessimistic view of the future…

21. Link to Post #99
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Im unsure of this becasue the message was unclear, does that mean everyone but anglo-saxon's will be killed off ?

22. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

No Celt I doubt it, I think it refers to the white/Anlgophone countries, probably other European countries too

Seki

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 5 15 18 LastLast