+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1 7 17 18 LastLast

Thread: The Anglo-Saxon Mission

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: The Anglo-Saxon Mission

for all of you Senior Sleuths returning to action, I could really use some attention over here...

I've never heard of Israeli extremist before but saw a glimpse last night that has me worried, leaking this bio-weapon e coli as a warning to those wanting to create a Palestinian state through a UN vote.

I know Bill is too busy for this right now, but could use help digging to the bottom on this one.

2. Link to Post #122
    Thanks

even though it is only coming out as conspiracy rumors...

Quote A so called “confidential” newsletter on politics and economics (subscription with costs: http://www.vertraulicher.li/ (“Vertraulicher Schweizer Brief” = “Confidential swiss letter“)) reported that agents of the German foreign intelligence agency BND (Bundesnachrichtendienst = Federal Intelligence Service)) have met agents of other European countries and U.S agents at an assessment center near Paris to discuss the EHEC outbreak as a potential terror attack of certain North-African islamic terror groups (especially from Algeria) as some kind of “feces-jihad”. EHEC-germs might have been placed intentionally and simultaneously at different market places for foodstuffs, mainly in Germany.

Central Market Hamburg (“Großmarkt Hamburg”) is such a huge distribution center for foodstuffs.

Keep in mind: The city of Hamburg, which has been hit hardest by EHEC-cases so far, had also been a place of domicile for Mohamed Atta, one of the terrorists of the 9/11 attack... link

3. Link to Post #123
    Thanks

from the same page...

Quote EHEC bacteria from the army lab?

If true, the message that it would be a scandal bigger than the previously encountered deaths related to EHEC. As the online portal "Kopp online" news reports, will author Udo Ulfkotte have information that make a connection with the illness secret biological weapons projects of the Bundeswehr.

The fact is that the EHEC-germ (enterohemorrhagic Escherichia coli) since the onset of diseases prepares microbiologists in the whole country a major headache. After the deciphering of the genome of the new pathogen, together with a colleague from Beijing said Thursday the bacteriologist Holger Rohde of the University Hospital Hamburg-Eppendorf (UKE) to IMAGE Online: "We can see that it is actually new to one, not yet described variant of this virus is "And again:". This strain is only a very distant relative of the common EHEC bacteria.

According to the WHO expert on food safety, Hilde Kruse, the strain was isolated as never before in a human.
    Because of genetic recombination is the germ of an extremely resistant, to produce the other under the name "HUSEC041 (O104: H4)" Deciphering new agents in the gut extraordinarily powerful poisons, called Shiga toxins. "We are seeing unexpected disease processes that were unknown until now," said the director of the Medical Clinic I at the site of the Lübeck University Clinic of Schleswig-Holstein (UKSH), Hendrik Lehnert, told SPIEGEL ONLINE. What the doctors are very shaken addition to increasing numbers of cases of the fatal form of hemolytic-uremic syndrome (HUS, a severe diarrheal disease) and massive deficits such as speech problems, seizures or epilepsy, which suggest that the participation of the brain... link

4. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

Quote 'It surprised us completely that the strain has caused such serious illness in such a short period of time,' said Professor Helge Karch. One quirk was its ability to produce substances that disable antibiotics... link
    and now the same professor is saying...

Quote Germany's Robert Koch Institute (RKI) today quoted a German expert as saying that the outbreak strain is not new. The RKI said Professor Helge Karch, director of the HUS Consultant Laboratory in Muenster, published information stressing that "reports stating that the current pathogen is a completely new strain are not correct."... link
    so he is admitting they knew about this strain, but have never seen it cause such a serious infection so quickly, or have such resistance to antibiotics...

5. Link to Post #125
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

E. coli found in 11 people in North east tn. sounds like its getting around
    peace

scare tactics
    Last edited by thunder24; 9th June 2011 at 00:54.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

6. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

not the same bug...

e coli is in most of our systems, the difference is the bug in Germany had been modified so none of the normal treatments will touch it.

It was created to destroy populations quickly without affecting infrastructures...

7. Link to Post #127
    United States Avalon Member Shadowstar1370's Avatar
    Lurking on the edge of the Ring of Pass Not
    Thanks

Hey Bill, in response to the piece in your video about the symbolism of the New World Order and the possibility of their end goal being the inheritors of a Post Apocalyptic Humanity, I would like to direct you to Volume 1 of The Secret Doctrine by Helena Petrovna Blavatsky. She explains in great detail about the Atlanteans and Lemurians being destroyed in great cataclysms, and that the secret of our ancestors' technology was that it was less technological than it was an understanding of their own abilities. The flying machines, for instance, were conjured elementals bound by the thoughts of the pilots into practical shapes. She confirms what you, Hoover, Birnes, and the others say every step of the way as well as the logic of the Controllers. The Controllers and Blavatsky agree that this has all happened before, it will happen again, so let's be prepared and get it right.

8. Link to Post #128
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

I just went to have another listen to this AngloSaxon Mission thing and found that it's completely dissapeared from the web.

Does anyone know where I can get it from?

9. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

10. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

But if you actually click on the links, nothing downloads.

The YouTube versions have gone too.

11. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

-------

Dear All:

Important

Two years after my last contact with the whistleblower who gave me the Anglo Saxon Mission information, I have just now heard from him again. I copy his message here in full, with his name redacted.

Dear Bill,

It's been a while and I do hope all is well with you and yours as we enter into 2012.

I've just been re-visiting the work we did together and it would appear that everything that came out from this is coming to be quite true.

I mentioned the war in the Middle East, resulting in a world war, occurring some 18 months after our contact - almost 2 years have now past and I feel we are now on the cusp.

I'm really hoping with all my heart this will not occur, yet something within me is saying this is all quite irreversible.

My very best wishes,
    [name supplied and confirmed]

For those of you who are unfamiliar with this important testimony, please read this:

http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/ang...ission_en.html

12. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (3rd January 2012), aranuk (4th January 2012), Belle (3rd January 2012), Brodie75 (3rd January 2012), christian (3rd January 2012), Cidersomerset (3rd January 2012), CKH (12th April 2020), danstar (4th January 2012), Eric (3rd January 2012), Leon (3rd January 2012), mab777 (3rd January 2012), Mad Hatter (5th January 2012), Mark (3rd January 2012), Midnight Rambler (3rd January 2012), modwiz (3rd January 2012), Muzz (3rd January 2012), nomadguy (10th January 2012), RedeZra (4th January 2012), Taurean (4th January 2012), Woody (3rd January 2012), Yoda (3rd January 2012)

13. Link to Post #132
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Thanks for the update Bill. Scary news that I hope isn't going to be true, but nice to hear from you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

gooty64 (4th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #133
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,418 times in 2,845 posts

This is unsettling confirmation but seems to indeed be on point and the culmination of plans laid out for quite some time now. The issues at the heart of this mission are those directly inimical to moving forward in unity. Designer ethnic viruses, genocide, warfare, a ratcheting up of plans and technologies already in existence, already deployed, albeit in a more limited fashion. Considering the time and the # of people concentrating upon other issues or looking for salvation elsewhere, it is a bit of a wake-up call to be reminded that the schedule is still in place and everything still seems to be going according to plan. Thank you for the update, Bill.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

aranuk (4th January 2012), Belle (3rd January 2012), Cidersomerset (3rd January 2012), gooty64 (4th January 2012), Mad Hatter (5th January 2012), modwiz (3rd January 2012), RedeZra (4th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #134
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Threatening a US carrier and test firing missiles.

is this truth or media hype?

one has to wonder what can be done to prevent it ( the sound of inevitability )

What could the insiders at the city of london do to prevent it ?

Eric

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric For This Post:

charlesfrith (10th January 2012), gooty64 (4th January 2012)

19. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    a bit of a wake-up call to be reminded that the schedule is still in place and everything still seems to be going according to plan.
    It might explain why I've found myself re-established in Vilcabamba -- something I absolutely never planned.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Cidersomerset (3rd January 2012), gooty64 (4th January 2012), Laura Elina (4th January 2012), Mark (3rd January 2012), Yoda (3rd January 2012)

21. Link to Post #136
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,418 times in 2,845 posts

Apparently this is the space of your destiny. The surroundings that you've found yourself in are certainly physically amazing, from the pictures I've seen, which gives you the mental and spiritual space, as well as the distance, to encompass the largest framework, from your personal space to greater, collective space. I'm sure there are other reasons why you are there as well. I think I've seen you state previously that you've had some synchronous encounters there. 6 degrees of separation is only 3.5 degrees now, so there is no telling what the near-future might hold or where it might lead you or any of us.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

aranuk (4th January 2012), Cidersomerset (3rd January 2012), Eric (3rd January 2012), gooty64 (4th January 2012), Yoda (3rd January 2012)

23. Link to Post #137
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Same here Bill

I was established on a different continent
    no idea I would end up where I am now , without really thinking and rationalising, things just conspired.
    Now I'm here I 've come to the conclusion there are people here who need me,
    regardless of what happens.

If a wave of whatever (energy, water,people, bombs etc ) shows up here then this is where we make our stand.

If David icke is right ........... it doesn't really matter ;-)

if nothing happens then we can go forward and at least try and make this place a better world.

we will see

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eric For This Post:

aranuk (4th January 2012), Belle (3rd January 2012), Cidersomerset (3rd January 2012), gooty64 (4th January 2012), Limor Wolf (3rd January 2012), modwiz (3rd January 2012)

25. Link to Post #138
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    a bit of a wake-up call to be reminded that the schedule is still in place and everything still seems to be going according to plan.
    It might explain why I've found myself re-established in Vilcabamba -- something I absolutely never planned.
    Some deliberately go to war zones, that's why so many volunteers came to earth at this time and I definitely consider you one of them.

But important tasks are to be found everywhere and foremost within, no worries.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Cidersomerset (3rd January 2012), gooty64 (4th January 2012)

27. Link to Post #139
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,631 times in 18,693 posts

Hi all Scarey Stuff, I hope this can be avoided and I feel hopefull....No particular reason other than i think we are waking up and even the military especially the US who
    would bear the brunt , must realise how foolish and idiotic a world war would be....

Never the less history has been another interest of mine since a boy, and everything comes round in cycles, and the proverb 'History repeats itself' is well justified..
    putting this knowledge together with the manipulation we have been uncovering here, it makes a lot more sence...
    War is power,proffit for the elites since day one, possibly part of our Annunaki programming ?? As we know its complex , posturing and positioning there is
    a whole ream of possibilities. The Banking elites fund all sides , and the collapse of economies and reccession is a classic build up for major conflict, and apart
    from massive loss of life ( possibly to do with David Ickes Theory that entities thrive off the fear of the dieing ) it gets the population back to work in
    armament factories and recostruction after....

The trouble with that I fear WWIII especially if it went nuclear would go beyond that and may create the devistation and culling TPTB have indicated via
    Denver airport murial, Georgia guide stones.......( I did ask Ion via Email and asked whether Israel was going to nuke Iran in the near future and he said yes)
    I have posted the link to the show on here before , I hope he is wrong !! Although this is all part of the change of Atmosphere to be more radioactive , to trigger a change in our RNA ,DNA chromozone 14 to help with ascension !!again this is more complex , but Fukushima and the release of radiation is part of it ??

With the announcement of cold fusion which if true will brighten our future but will, as James said will take years for the inrastructure to kick in and the oil
    era is still King for now......and will be irrelevent if things Kick off ...

I'm going to listen to the interview now again and finnish this later .... I have so much to say but it is difficult to put in words!!! as I suspect we all have....Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd January 2012 at 21:28.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

gooty64 (4th January 2012)

29. Link to Post #140
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

I thought before people get into fear about the Anglo-Saxon Mission, it might be of benefit to (re)read his recommendations to us.

Taken from the interview transcript:

Quote B: What can ordinary people do? How should they react? How should they think? Do you personally feel that this is inevitable? Do you think we're all doomed in some way?

W: No, absolutely not. I've often thought about this, Bill, and this of course is a personal view: We will endure. But to endure, from one person to the next, is not to work for them anymore. It's to stop working for them. It's not to react violently against them because they'll win. They would love that to happen, then it gives them an excuse. They breed on fear and violence -- the reaction from fear. That would be like bees to honey for them. They would love that to happen.

What's needed is non-violent reaction: simply just not doing the job for them any more. To give a comparison, Bill. There was a man who history has largely ignored. He was a Frenchman, by the name of Jean Jaurès. It's always surprised me why this incredible character has never entered the history books. He's quite well known in France in some circles, but not widely known.

He predicted the First World War happening. He wanted the International Workers' Movement to not comply with the royal families and aristocracy, and when you read about him you'll find this out yourself. Just a couple of months before the outbreak, when the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand took place in Serbia, Jaurès was assassinated in a French café. They killed him. He was shot dead, and with him went that movement.

Prior to World War One, he saw the writing on the wall. He saw the aristocracies and the royal families of Europe pitting themselves against one another, in a big battle. He knew that France and Germany, the United Kingdom were all industrialized nations. He further realized that being industrialized, the next war will be an industrial war where millions of people might be killed.

He formed a movement which some have termed as communist. It was the International Workers' Movement, and it's got nothing to do with politics. His idea was for the ordinary person not to do anything, not to go to war, just stay at home and they wouldn't have the war they wanted.

I personally believe that if non-violence is adopted and people become more awake to what's happening, then these people very, very quickly lose the power that they've got. They feed on power. They feed on fear. So if you take these elements away from them they become powerless. They need us to do what they're doing. They can't do it on their own even though they'll be damn dangerous in any event, but they can't do it all on their own.

And that would be my message is just to wake up a bit, see what's happening about us, put our heads above the parapet and without fearing to do that, without feeling afraid, take a deep breath, have a look around, see what's happening, and then people will soon realize: Oh yeah. Okay. This is where we're gonna go. This is where we're heading and there's not much I can do about it. But they can!

As I've said, it's not to react violently. And if people are in positions where these people need them, just don't work for them. Just stop working for them. Take your labor away because they need the troops who are going to do this work. We're not just talking about people in the military. We're talking about every civilian member in all the populations right across the globe. Just say: No, because this is not us. This is not what we want to do.

And it's making that choice. It sounds ridiculously simple. I think the execution of it is that simple and it's well within our power as human beings, conscious living, breathing, human beings who have a shared compassion for one another to do that. Because if we don't, they'll carry on and then they'll realize their endgame.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

Alan (3rd January 2012), aranuk (4th January 2012), gooty64 (4th January 2012), Limor Wolf (3rd January 2012), Mad Hatter (5th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1 7 17 18 LastLast