+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: MMS - tasteless and odourless. the new CDS (chlorine dioxide solution)

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Default Re: MMS - tasteless and odourless. the new CDS (chlorine dioxide solution)

Here's a very interesting update about MMS versus CDS that I got in my inbox:

Understanding the differences between MMS1 drops, CDS and CDH
    Technical update newsletter

The difference between MMS drops activated, (MMS1) and CDS and CDH is important to know especially when you are fighting a life threatening disease. Jim and I want to give the world the best information we can to get the best results when it comes to “restoring health”. It has been three years since we started using CDS and in that time we have seen many people’s health restored using this formula. We have only been using CDH for a little over a year and teaching the process of how to make it in our Genesis II Seminars worldwide. Both CDS and CDH have their place and we continue to use them both in our protocols however, after extensive use with all three forms of MMS, and gathering feedback from people firsthand in several countries who have or are using the various forms of MMS, and then after further testing, we now want to share with you the following important conclusions:

Jim has been telling me for some time now to stick with using the activated drops, (MMS1), especially when dealing with people with severe or life threatening diseases. He always thought the results to be quicker and more complete with the drops. Even though we have seen many people have “good” results using the CDS or CDH, we have noticed that many using CDS and CDH had been increasing the dosage a lot with some even doing 30 cc’s (or mls) a day! We have noticed that when using CDS or CDH sometimes extra cc’s above that recommended by the written protocol is required.

Months ago Jim found that when he added a certain amount of extra HCl to a dose of MMS1, simulating stomach acid, the strength of the chlorine dioxide increased 10 times! In other words, the 25 ppm of chlorine dioxide increased to 250 ppm when the amount of stomach acid was added. This is a very significant finding because now we know that the small doses of MMS that we have been taking all along often turn into quite large doses in the stomach and is probably one of the reasons why the classic MMS drops often seem to get really good results.

Jim decided to test the CDS by adding some carefully simulated stomach acid to a dose of CDS the same as that which was added to the MMS. He found another amazing discovery which especially explains so much to me. What Jim observed was that when he added the stomach acid (that’s a certain strength of hydrochloric acid, which is what is normally produced in the stomach) to the CDS, it almost instantly neutralized the CDS. In other words the chlorine dioxide in the CDS was almost immediately destroyed preventing it from benefitting the body.

Now, what does that tell us about CDS being ingested in the body? When CDS is introduced into the stomach through the mouth, and the average amount of stomach acid or more is present, the CDS (chlorine dioxide in solution) is destroyed! This explains to me why we had to “ramp” up the doses for the members at the different Health Restoration Centers to get results or to overcome the little stomach acid most people have these days. The advantage of the CDS not having a really bad taste was being outweighed by the destruction of CDS in the stomach.

Jim went on to test CDH in the same way he tested CDS. He found the same results! When he added stomach acid to the CDH in a dose of CDH, the CDH (chlorine dioxide holding) was destroyed in seconds! So now, we have CDS and CDH being neutralized almost immediately when reaching the average amount of acid found in the stomach, but MMS drops activated (that’s MMS1), are getting up to 10 times stronger and they never get weaker under the same condition.

The big question then is—why did many get “good” results when taking high doses of CDS or CDH? There are a couple of answers, some of these people probably had less than the average amount of stomach acid (not uncommon in today’s world), or secondly, they added enough extra CDS or CDH to outweigh the stomach acid that was present. The people who have little acid available for digestion were getting results because the chlorine dioxide was “getting through” into the intestine and into the blood. They still had to “ramp” up the doses considerably.

Let me give you a couple of practical examples of CDS verses the activated drops:

1. A man at our recent seminar had been taking 1-3ml of CDS for four months and couldn’t get rid of his continuous cold like symptoms. He also said he really didn’t see concrete results when doing the Protocol 1000 with CDS. While at the seminar for the first time he took a standard 3-drop dose of MMS1 and then immediately began to see improvement. We are hearing this more and more.

2. Kerri Rivera, who deals with thousands of Autistic children worldwide had “no recoveries” when she switched from using activated drops to CDS but, when she changed back to the original activated drops she again started seeing “recoveries” from the symptoms of Autism.

Notes:

1 Jim has also tested the MMS tablets to see if they keep the same ppm when the stomach acid is added to the 3-drop dose, and is seems that there is no change in the strength of the pills.

The inventor of CDH has now changed the CDH formula to help it get a similar increasing results from stomach acid. The new formula may make it more useful in different uses on or to the body. No new tests have been done at this time to determine added usefulness of the new CDH, but such tests are planned for the immediate future.

1 Scott McRae is the inventor of CDH and he has posted the new formula at: http://www.mmsinfo.org/ (under "INFO Sheets") and Scott’s Website at http://www.cdhinfo.org/

Note: If you have a life-threatening disease ONLY use the activated drops, (MMS1), to make sure you are getting the best potency.

1 Around the world, thousands of people are still using the old formula for CDH, so if you know of anyone doing so, please pass this new information on to them.

We have come to the conclusion that taking MMS drops orally is usually better, except on those occasions where someone still needs to use CDS for a few days to adjust to the taste or in the case where someone may be so sensitive to MMS and CDS is good to help them adjust overall to taking chlorine dioxide into their body. But, with the addition of HCl as an activator the taste is smoother than Citric Acid as well as the bad reactions to citric acid being introduced into the stomach are gone as well.

REMEMBER: All these following protocols can be also made with activated MMS drops, (MMS1).

We do recommend CDS and CDH for the following protocols:

Note: These are protocols that don’t involve chlorine dioxide coming in contact with stomach acid.

• Applications such as:

- Eye, ear and nose Protocols
    - Bath Protocols
    - Skin Protocols
    - Mouth Protocols
    - Douche Protocol
    - Enema Protocol
    - Protocol 3000
    - Any other protocols that do not involve entering the stomach
    - Use as mentioned above where someone still needs to adjust to the taste or when someone is super sensitive to MMS and needs to start out with the purest chlorine dioxide possible

The very best way to learn the Genesis II Church Sacramental Protocols is to attend one of our worldwide seminars or take an online video course. Both options can be seen at: genesis2church.is website.

We hope this has helped everyone understand the need to use the activated drops, MMS1, whenever possible when ingesting the protocols to achieve the best results. Let’s see many more worldwide with their “health restored” and maintained throughout their lives.

We are trying to show thorough information about how our MMS works and report to you our findings after many travels, and corresponding with people all around the world. We encourage people to be responsible for their own health to listen to their body and do as they feel led in deciding what course of action to take thus we would never discourage anyone in using CDS and CDH if they feel it’s needed. It is our intention only to show you what is the very best way to go at all times.

We are changing the world by the 1000’s

Archbishop Mark S. Grenon
    Approved by Archbishop Jim Humble
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2021), BluBeast (28th March 2023), Dennis Leahy (17th October 2015), Hawkwind (31st December 2014), Pam (30th September 2023), RunningDeer (30th September 2023)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Default Re: MMS - tasteless and odourless. the new CDS (chlorine dioxide solution)

Chlorine Dioxide has seen renewed interest here on the Avalon Forum, and elsewhere.

It seems to be an excellent treatment for covid, the virus and/or spike protein that has been a major concern around the world, since early 2020.

See for example these posts:
    See the last post above, here, for a link to a rather geeky article explaining the possible mechanism that chlorine dioxide uses, to so effectively target small viral, bacterial (and spike protein) pathogens, with no adverse side effects or toxic residues.

Thanks to the continued success that others report with chlorine dioxide, and thanks to this explanation of how chlorine dioxide works, I now suspect that chlorine dioxide is the premier prophylactic and therapeutic remedy for both the covid viral illness, and the spike proteins created by the vaccines and then shed onto others close to the vaccinated.

I see that earlier posts in this thread from several years ago that explain various methods to generate chlorine dioxide (MMS) have had all the Youtube videos they refer to taken down.

I also see that the method I outline in Post #44, above is out of date. I am working now on a refined method to produce chlorine dioxide gas, dissolved in water, in bulk. The biggest problem I had with my prior method was keeping the tubing connections from leaking.

I was using silicon tubes, because I was confident that they would not react with the chlorine dioxide gas, but silicon materials don't stick to any of the cements or caulks I could find. So I am currently ordering PVC tubing and JB Weld MarineWeld Epoxy (the tubes, not the syringes, as they have different chemistry and the tubes might provide a more chemically resistant result). My brief research convinced me that PVC (polyvinyl chloride) does not significantly react with chlorine dioxide gas.

I expect to continue to use the baby bottles, as they still seem well suited to this application. Hopefully I will get around to posting more details, once I have all the parts and have refined the process.

My usage pattern is to make perhaps a quart of 3000 ppm chlorine dioxide solution (CDS) and store it in my refrigerator, in small dark brown glass bottles with tops that I have found to remain tight. CDS seems to store for a year or two at a time this way, while retaining a useful potency. Then whenever I have a use for it, it's readily available, pre-made.

For example, I got a wasp sting on a finger a couple years ago, and within a couple of minutes had my finger soaking in a small glass of CDS. A couple of hours later I literally could no longer figure out which finger had been stung -- it was one of a couple of the fingers on my left hand, but I was no longer sure which one and the wound was 100% cured.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2021), gini (30th August 2021), Harmony (30th August 2021), Pam (30th September 2023), pueblo (30th August 2021), RunningDeer (15th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (30th August 2021), Sunny (30th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    Language
    English
    Thanks

By the way, I happened upon this good documentary, of the history and success of MMS and CDS, in my travels earlier today:

===

P.S. -- Now, as I close some browser tabs, I realize that the reason I happened upon this documentary was because it had already been posted, at least twice, here on Avalon, by each of:
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 30th August 2021 at 04:24.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2021), gini (30th August 2021), Gwin Ru (30th August 2021), Harmony (30th August 2021), Pam (30th September 2023), RunningDeer (15th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (30th August 2021), Sunny (30th August 2021), Tintin (30th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote IF YOU HAVE TAKEN THE JAB, THIS IS GREAT NEWS‼️

Proof that chlorine dioxide aqueous solution can inactivate the binding of the variant spike proteins to the human ACE2 receptor protein.

This means that if you have had the VAX and you need to get rid of the spike proteins chlorine dioxide can do it.

If you want to learn more on Chlorine dioxide (CDS), ie. how to make it, how to take it, different protocols etc go to Dr Andreas Kalcker’s website:

https://andreaskalcker.com/en/

https://t.me/LauraAbolichannel
    telegram link to recent webinar with Andreas Kalcker

https://t.me/ChlorineDioxideTestimonies/112607

Quote Bio-Physicist Dr Andreas Kalcker joins me to discuss Chlorine Dioxide, the substance he's spent the last 14 years of his life studying, whats been called the Universal Antidote.
    Published February 16, 2022

Dr Kalcker invented Chlorine Dioxide Solution (CDS), a gas which is an incredible substance healing people from all kinds of ailments the world over.

As you can imagine the mainstream media have vilified Chlorine Dioxide, falsely calling it bleach in an attempt to scare people away from its use, because it's incredibly cheap to make and available everywhere.

If you search for Dr Kalcker on YouTube you will find almost nothing as Google have either censored or defamed him.

As a back-up I have also uploaded BitChute, links below:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Qec9AOkNbVVW/

It was a privilege to be able to chat to Andreas as we discussed some important topics. I hope it's as useful to you as it was to me.

Andreas' Links.
    www.andreaskalcker.com

Subscribe on YouTube
    www.youtube.com/c/LaurenceEaseman

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vsgq5g
    Last edited by Delight; 13th March 2022 at 19:57.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Annacarl (18th August 2022), Bill Ryan (13th August 2022), Harmony (13th August 2022), meeradas (13th August 2022), norman (13th August 2022), Pam (30th September 2023), RunningDeer (15th August 2022), Spiral (13th March 2022)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,034 times in 8,168 posts

Chlorine Dioxide: The Truth Buried by Lies, Condemnation, and Censorship

SHOW NOTES
    Imagine being given two options: lose your license to practice medicine, or keep quiet about a substance that you know has revolutionary therapeutic applications.

You might think no doctor would ever find themselves in such a position. Think again.

And press play to learn:

How chlorine dioxide is able to kill pathogens, but not biological tissues
    How chlorine dioxide and its use as a therapy for some illnesses was discovered
    Why you won’t find the information in this podcast anywhere else, unless you dig really deep
    Ken McCarthy, a pioneer in the movement to commercialize the internet, a wealth of knowledge on internet advertising and marketing, and former student of neuroscience at Princeton University, presents a compelling argument for the safe and effective use of chlorine dioxide as a therapeutic for a range of illnesses.

If he’s right, why don’t you know about it? Or maybe what you do know about it is that it's a dangerous toxin, not to be touched.

McCarthy begins with some indisputable facts:

1) Chlorine dioxide is an FDA-approved Class II food additive

2) The EPA has approved the use of chlorine dioxide as a water purifier

3) Chlorine dioxide was used during the 2001 anthrax attacks to clear the Capitol Building of any anthrax remnants

4) Chlorine dioxide is used as a sterilization substance in the treatment of Ebola

5) The administration of trace amounts of chlorine dioxide is part of some protocols for the treatment of children with autism

6) Chlorine dioxide can kill coronaviruses

McCarthy also offers an impressive and surprising amount of anecdotal evidence in support of the argument that chlorine dioxide is an effective therapy.

He names specific people who have written articles or news stories that contain misinformation or flat-out lies about chlorine dioxide, and explains what motivates the powers that be to conceal the truth from the public.

Could it have something to do with the fact that one therapeutic dose of chlorine dioxide costs less than a penny? And that, given its true potential as a treatment for a range of common ailments, Big Pharma might not like this?

McCarthy seems to think so, and by the end of the podcast, you probably will too.

Press play to learn more. Episode also available on Apple Podcasts: apple.co/30PvU9C
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (13th August 2022), Bill Ryan (13th August 2022), gini (13th August 2022), Harmony (13th August 2022), Miller (13th August 2022), Pam (30th September 2023), RunningDeer (15th August 2022), Violet3 (15th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #66
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

I found this article from 2016 on the strength of MMS compared to CDS. CDS may be weaker but more can easily be taken when needed. MMs tastes awful. CDS is ok.

https://mmsinfo.org/infosheets/MMS1_...omach_Acid.pdf

This simple test proves that 1ml of 3000 ppm CDS
    is not equal to an ingested 3 drop MMS1 dose.
    2.2ml of 3000 ppm CDS provides the same
    amount of CLO2 as an ingested 1 drop dose of
    MMS1. The test also shows that stomach acid
    does not affect CDS as was previously thought.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2022), Delight (15th August 2022), gini (13th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Pam (30th September 2023), RunningDeer (15th August 2022), wondering (13th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #67
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,433 times in 1,398 posts

The original MMS burned several holes in my cotton T-shirt before I could use it. I put it back in the cupboard . . . .

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Pam (30th September 2023), RunningDeer (15th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member Hip Hipnotist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,153 times in 314 posts

"The original MMS burned several holes in my cotton T-shirt before I could use it. I put it back in the cupboard . . . ."

-------------------------

Always a sucker for a good challenge I'm currently sitting here at my desk wearing a cotton "Let's Go Brandon" T-shirt ( seriously ) and several areas near the bottom soaked with MMS. MMS undiluted, diluted, and mixed with citric acid. And one hour later ( I gave it plenty of time to spontaneous combust ) all I have is a "Let's Go Brandon" t-shirt that smells like bleach. I guess it could smell a lot worse if you catch my drift. ;-))

So I'm gonna have to relegate this MMS myth to my conspiracy theory debunked files.

As a 'serious' side note I've been taking MMS ( when needed ) for longer than I can remember. It truly is, 'Miracle' Mineral Solution.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hip Hipnotist For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), RunningDeer (15th August 2022), Sunny (13th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #69
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,433 times in 1,398 posts

Quote Posted by Hip Hipnotist (here)
    "The original MMS burned several holes in my cotton T-shirt before I could use it. I put it back in the cupboard . . . ."

Always a sucker for a good challenge I'm currently sitting here at my desk wearing a cotton "Let's Go Brandon" T-shirt ( seriously ) and several areas near the bottom soaked with MMS. MMS undiluted, diluted, and mixed with citric acid. And one hour later ( I gave it plenty of time to spontaneous combust ) all I have is a "Let's Go Brandon" t-shirt that smells like bleach. I guess it could smell a lot worse if you catch my drift. ;-))

So I'm gonna have to relegate this MMS myth to my conspiracy theory debunked files.

As a 'serious' side note I've been taking MMS ( when needed ) for longer than I can remember. It truly is, 'Miracle' Mineral Solution.
    Don't know you well enough to be affronted that you doubt my story but I can assure you, hand on heart, that the above experience with MMS stopped me from taking it. I have absolutely no reason to lie. But I'm mystified; why would you swallow something that smells like bleach? FGS be careful!

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Hip Hipnotist (18th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (18th August 2022), Pam (30th September 2023), RunningDeer (15th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by w1ndmill (here)
    The original MMS burned several holes in my cotton T-shirt before I could use it. I put it back in the cupboard . . . .
    That suggests it was undiluted. (Or maybe not even activated?)

When activated and well-diluted (as it should always be!) then it can sometimes work miracles. (And I do use that word knowing what it means )

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (15th August 2022), Delight (15th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Hip Hipnotist (18th August 2022), Innocent Warrior (6th September 2023), Johnnycomelately (18th August 2022), Miller (6th June 2023), RunningDeer (15th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (15th August 2022), Trisher (16th August 2022), Yoda (15th August 2022)

21. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member Hip Hipnotist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,153 times in 314 posts

Quote Posted by w1ndmill (here)
    Quote Posted by Hip Hipnotist (here)

Don't know you well enough to be affronted that you doubt my story but I can assure you, hand on heart, that the above experience with MMS stopped me from taking it. I have absolutely no reason to lie. But I'm mystified; why would you swallow something that smells like bleach? FGS be careful!
    --------------------------------

"Why would I swallow something that smells like bleach"?

I forgot to mention MMS not only smells like bleach it tastes like bleach! Now that should really mystify you!

I don't actually know what bleach tastes like 'cause I've never had a hankering to try it. But to answer your question -- the smell doesn't bother me. Even if it did, knowing the benefits of MMS regardless of the smell (or taste) I'll continue taking it until some other 'miracle concoction' comes along that not only does as good a job at 'curing stuff' but perhaps, just perhaps smells like roses instead of bleach!

So until then I'll just keep on keepin' on.

Oh, and don't be too 'mystified'. Lot's of folks eat fish even though it smells like fish. I could go on and on however it's gettin' late and I've gotta take my daily dose of MMS ( as a preventative ) and feed the cat.
    Last edited by Hip Hipnotist; 18th August 2022 at 05:26.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hip Hipnotist For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th August 2022), Charles Harris (18th August 2022), gini (6th June 2023), Harmony (18th August 2022), Innocent Warrior (6th September 2023), Johnnycomelately (18th August 2022), Miller (6th June 2023), Pam (30th September 2023), RunningDeer (30th September 2023), Trisher (18th August 2022)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 98,618 times in 9,592 posts

https://twitter.com/BureaNorea/statu...52528636964865

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Alan (6th September 2023), Bill Ryan (6th September 2023), gini (6th June 2023), Harmony (6th September 2023), Innocent Warrior (6th September 2023), Miller (6th June 2023), ronny (30th September 2023), RunningDeer (6th September 2023)

25. Link to Post #73
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Hi, a note about MMS and hard water. Our tap water here is hard, to the degree that the mesh on the spout of a new electric jug is disintegrated in a couple of weeks and water stains the sink with every use and rapidly builds up.

Filtering our water helped a little but the problem was completely resolved once we treated our water with MMS before filtering. Just purify your water with MMS (one activated drop per four litres/one gallon of tap water) and then into you filter of choice (we just use a Brita jug), which gets rid of any MMS taste and you have notably soft and nice tasting water. It goes a very long way, a very affordable and highly effective option.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Alan (6th September 2023), Bill Ryan (6th September 2023), gini (6th September 2023), Harmony (6th September 2023), norman (12th September 2023), Pam (30th September 2023), RunningDeer (6th September 2023), ThePythonicCow (6th September 2023)

27. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Critically Thinking with Dr. P and Dr. Madej Episode 162 - Sept 28 2023

Dr. Madej: “I can't stress enough that this is one of most important things that people have in their home right now.”

“We’re not supposed to say it cures anything right? But since they use it for water treatment and we water, it does work on us. And there's been decades of information about it, decades of data of malaria, any infection you can think of including “Covid syndrome”, including different people have further stories.

People with cancers have improved, and that isn't surprising because every cancer has a primary infection behind it. And why does that person if they have a cancer of a primary infection that's behind it?Because their body wasn't able to process and clear out the infection. So there's going to be a poison to and something that suppress the immune system with it. So every cancer has a primary infection and also something that suppress the immune system…”

Source
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th September 2023 at 10:51. Reason: fixed typo in Andreas Kalcker's name

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alekahn2 (17th October 2023), Bill Ryan (30th September 2023), Harmony (30th September 2023), Innocent Warrior (18th October 2023), Pam (30th September 2023)

29. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    By the way, I happened upon this good documentary, of the history and success of MMS and CDS, in my travels earlier today:

===

P.S. -- Now, as I close some browser tabs, I realize that the reason I happened upon this documentary was because it had already been posted, at least twice, here on Avalon, by each of:
    The Universal Antidote: The Science and Story of Chlorine Dioxide

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alekahn2 (17th October 2023), Bill Ryan (30th September 2023), gini (3rd October 2023), Gwin Ru (30th September 2023), Harmony (30th September 2023), Innocent Warrior (18th October 2023), Pam (30th September 2023), ThePythonicCow (30th September 2023)

31. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks

After spending years trying to refine a complex system of pumps, tubes, bottles and exhaust fumes to make chlorine dioxide (which ended up exploding on me when a tube kinked), I switched to a method based on what Andreas Kalcker recommends in Forbidden Health, for making bulk chlorine dioxide solution (CDS).

That is working far better ... cheap, easy and safe. Even my son found he could easily enough make batches, with just 10 or 20 minutes on the initial round, learning how to do it.

Here are the best combinations of bottle and shot glass that I've found, along with the appropriate sodium chlorite flakes and acid powder, and Kalcker's awesome book:

One time, with a magic marker, draw a black line around the outside of the jar, 1.8 inches (46 mm) above bottom outside surface. Check that one can (1) add water to the jar up to that line, and then (2) place the empty shot glass inside the jar, without the shot glass floating. Then put a piece of cellophane tape all the way around the jar, over the black line, so that it doesn't get rubbed off with use.

Then follow the following instructions to make each batch of CDS:
    1. Add distilled water to jar, up to line
    2. Add 2 tsp sodium chlorite flakes to shot glass
    3. Add 2 tsp citric acid powder to shot glass
    4. Carefully put shot glass inside jar
    5. Measure 2 Tablespoon water into measuring cup
    6. Add water from cup to shot glass and close jar lid
    7. Put jar inside cabinet and wait a day (or more)
    8. Remove jar from cabinet (keep level)
    9. Remove shot glass carefully from jar.
    10. Discard shot glass contents (liquid, and maybe salt)
    11. Pour brown CDS liquid from jar into a large measuring cup.
    12. Pour CDS from measuring cup into Boston Brown glass bottle, using funnel.
    13. Store CDS in refrigerator, inside that bottle
    As soon as you add the 2 tablespoons of water, in step (6) above, the reaction will start, generating chlorine dioxide gas. So close that jar's lid right away after adding the water, to trap the gas inside the jar, where it will be absorbed into the distilled water (that's outside the shot glass), over the coming hours and day(s).

The liquid that ends up in the jar will be pure CDS, while the liquid (and perhaps salt) that is left in the shot glass will have whatever other impurities were in the original 80% sodium chlorite flakes. So don't let the liquid left in the shot glass mix with the main CDS liquid in the bottle.

Nota Bene: The above ingredients, in the proportion given above, probably end up making a CDS that is more concentrated than the "standard" 3000 parts per million (PPM) that Kalcker uses in his book.

Measuring CDS concentration using test strips is not very precise, but I am getting perhaps 4000 or 5000 PPM, not just 3000 PPM. I've been using MMS and CDS in various ways for over a decade, so I've adapted the amounts I use to suit my particular uses ... but go easy on dosing when first working with this CDS -- it is likely a bit "extra strength." You might want to start with 1, not 2, teaspoons each of sodium chlorite powder and corresponding citric acid powder. You can replace the citric acid powder with malic acid powder or similar ... the choice of mild acid powder makes little difference.

Be careful with the sodium chlorite flakes. They are toxic, irritating and while they don't burn themselves, they do release a lot of oxygen when heated by other flame sources, greatly accelerating fires and making typical fire fighting measures (using water, fire extinguishers or blankets to deprive the fire of oxygen) much less useful. Treat your flakes with care and keep their container closed except when removing one dose for the above. I keep my active working supply of these flakes in the following jar:
    I pour the freshly made CDS into a large measuring cup first, and from there into a Boston Brown glass jar, because pouring liquid out of the glass jar I recommend above is a messy proposition - that jar lacks any sort of sensible pour spout.

I keep these instructions, Andreas Kalcker's Forbidden Health book, and the above materials on hand, for the day when I might find CDS to be useful, whether for water purification or other such uses such as considered in Kalcker's book.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th October 2023 at 23:58.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alekahn2 (17th October 2023), Bill Ryan (17th October 2023), Ewan (18th October 2023), Harmony (13th November 2023), Innocent Warrior (18th October 2023), meat suit (18th October 2023), RunningDeer (18th October 2023)

33. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    I found this article from 2016 on the strength of MMS compared to CDS. CDS may be weaker but more can easily be taken when needed. MMs tastes awful. CDS is ok.
    When taking CDS orally, I put it in a glass of apple juice.

Other fruit juices, which have more Vitamin C in them or which are more acidic, apparently neutralize (render useless) CDS.

But CDS survives it's journey to one's innards when carried along by apple juice just fine ... and tastes better to my tongue than when taken in other ways

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2023), Ewan (18th October 2023), Harmony (18th October 2023), Innocent Warrior (18th October 2023), RunningDeer (18th October 2023)

35. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Resource link posted in “The Solution: Overcoming Disease,” by Jim Humble
    Chlorine Dioxide Testimonials (“Formerly known as MMS Testimonials”)

The site includes sub-sections:

While I’m here...Bill, thank you for correcting my spelling error of Andreas Kalcker.
    (in both posts)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 18th October 2023 at 02:03.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2023), Ewan (18th October 2023), Harmony (18th October 2023), Innocent Warrior (18th October 2023), ThePythonicCow (18th October 2023)

37. Link to Post #79
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    When taking CDS orally, I put it in a glass of apple juice.

Other fruit juices, which have more Vitamin C in them or which are more acidic, apparently neutralize (render useless) CDS.

But CDS survives it's journey to one's innards when carried along by apple juice just fine ... and tastes better to my tongue than when taken in other ways
    Dr. Lee Merritt explained that you can take MMS without the activator. Earlier today, I tried it and had no ill effects with three drops in 2 oz. of distilled water. (no smell and no taste)
    "For a lot of people, you don’t have to mix the two if they have normal stomach acid. Just take the MMS because your stomach is the activator. And it doesn't taste like a swimming pool especially when you get higher in the drops. But you have to mix them for a bath."

Some rough notes & not in chronological order from "Dr. 'Lee Merritt' | 'Parasite' Protocol, 'Chlorine Dioxide' Medicine”:
    Dr. Merritt worked up to 10 drops a day and then stopped the protocol and went on to something else. She decided to return to the protocol and picked up where she left off @ 10 drops a day. She was puking and had diarrhea.

She sleeps and dreams better.
    From the Q&A segment towards the last third of the show:
    RE: A woman has problems with allergic reactions.

Have you tried chlorine dioxide? It help get toxins out without causing a reaction if you can go very slow and small.

We have a we have a weird belief that we've accepted in modern medicine and that is I have to make a precise diagnosis of treatment. That’s not what ancient medicine It was about purification, i.e. “get right with God” and detoxification. Get rid of the toxins.

First, the body will self correct itself if we take care of certain problems. it's the first thing I would say is make sure you know the essential nutrients. I used to take pills now I use the liquid stuff that I have on my site and I mix them together because you can't give yourself 90 pills.

One of the reasons that people have these kind of weird reactions is they're missing something. How many diabetics are missing chromium? A lot of diabetic so we need to make sure that you got all that on board that you're actually covering your nutritional deficiencies.

Second thing is I would do the chlorine dioxide very, very slowly to start like one drop a day for a week. If you don't have any problems maybe go up to two drops a day.

What that will do is get out heavy metals. It'll get out the other to that are gonna stimulate things. You’re a person that has a high allergic kind of stuff going on probably because you're riddled with toxins and parasites.

Get yourself a good supplement that you're on for at least a month and so the nutritional deficiencies are accommodated. Then I would go on the chlorine dioxide. I just start real slow and when you get up to maybe five or six drops a day.

So just start very small and then move up. That's what I would do and I would keep your cycle short. I would just take a very small dose and I would start and give yourself all three days of a small dose and then see what happens and then five days after that do it again.

We’ve been giving fatalistic ideas about our body and our body. Like the air pilot, sometimes you just gotta take your hands off and let the plane self-correct. The human body is the same. You just have to take away the impediment, so do chlorine dioxide slowly.

Dr. Merritt recommends a parasite rotation protocol with such products as Ivermectin, Fenbendazole (benzimidazole anthelmintic) and MMS because there are different parasite treatments for specific parasites. (IIRC There was one more example mentioned.)

Dr. Lee Merritt DOES NOT recommend medicines that you pour on. For instance, pour on the skin of a hog because the medical complex adds other things to make it go through the hogs thick hide. Also do not purchase a knock off brand from China. Amazon or a tractor supply store provides these animal meds.

Fenbendazole is a broad spectrum benzimidazole anthelmintic used against gastrointestinal parasites including: giardia, roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, the tapeworm and pinworms.
    "Dr. 'Lee Merritt' | 'Parasite' Protocol, 'Chlorine Dioxide' Medicine”
    source
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 28th October 2023 at 09:21.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2023), Ewan (18th October 2023), Harmony (18th October 2023), Innocent Warrior (18th October 2023), norman (18th October 2023), Sue (Ayt) (18th October 2023), ThePythonicCow (18th October 2023)

39. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Overcoming the TASTE of MMS
    There are so many people who develop a terrible aversion to the taste and smell of MMS (including me). I have worked to find several methods of overcoming the problem.

There have been literally hundreds of people, if not thousands of them that have started out by saying “Oh, I don’t mind the taste of MMS all that much,” and then several weeks later they feel sick when they merely think or talk about MMS.

I believe that the aversion, the revulsion, is caused by a survival reaction of the many microorganisms in the systems that are being killed.
    It seems reasonable that their revulsion to being killed is a survival mechanism that is passed on to their host as revulsion for the same thing. Of course, if their host has enough revulsion that he stops taking the remedy, the microorganisms will survive. Maybe that’s not the case, but the fact is, as one cleans out his system the heaviest part of the revulsion goes away. I believe that one should not allow himself to reach that level of revulsion that the mere idea makes him sick as he might not be willing to do the whole job.

So here is one way to avoid the aversion. Follow the idea carefully because if you miss a point of two it won’t work. You need a heavy kind of juice. Buy a concentrated juice (apple, cranberry, grape, or pineapple) and then when adding water back, don’t add the full amount so that the juice is extra heavy. If you can’t find a concentrated juice without added vitamin C, then just use the juice that tastes the strongest to you (that doesn’t have added vitamin C).

Step 1. Pour out about 1/2 glass of juice that you will be using for your dose, what ever it is. If it is a heavy dose you may want more than 1/2 glass of juice. To this juice add two teaspoonfuls of the 10% citric acid solution. (You may be able to avoid this step if you follow the other steps closely.)

Step 2. To a second glass pour in some of the same juice. This juice will be pure and clean with no MMS. This will be the wash-down, and it is important that you use the same juice for the wash down. You probably won’t need as much as 1/2 glass. I’d say 1/4 glass or less would do.

Also on the same site are different protocols. I’ll add the basic one here:

Basic Protocol

To activate MMS1 add 1 drop (Activator) 50% Citric Acid (included with purchase) for every drop of MMS1. (ie. 2 drops MMS  = 2 drops 50% Citric Acid: 5 drops MMS = 5 drops 50% Citric Acid)

IMPORTANT: Mix in a dry empty dry glass and wait at least 20 seconds, then add 1/3 to 2/3 of a glass of water.

1. Protocol indicates you should start with one drop, once a day. Never start with more than one or two drops. People who are very sick and/or sensitive should start with 1 drop. Activate the drops as given above.

2. If you feel OK and do not experience nausea on the first dose, increase by one drop for the second dose. If you notice nausea then reduce the amount of MMS for the next dose. Take two doses a day, one in the morning and one in the evening, and they should be taken no less than 2 hours after a meal. Continue to increase by one drop each time you take a new dose, following the same steps as before. When you experience nausea, reduce the dose by one drop, or in the case of bad diarrhea, reduce by 2 or 3 drops. Usually reduce for one or two times before going back the amount that it took to make you nauseous.
    Note: If you experience diarrhea or even vomiting that is not a bad sign. The body is simply throwing off poisons and cleaning itself out. Everyone says that they feel much better after the diarrhea. You do not have to take any medicine for the diarrhea. It will go away as fast as it came. It will not last, as it is not real diarrhea, but the body cleaning itself out and it is not caused by bacteria or viruses. When the poison is gone, the diarrhea is gone.

3. Continue to follow the procedure given in 2 above, until you reach 15 drops twice a day without nausea. At this point increase to 3 times a day. Stay at 3 times a day for at least one week and then reduce the drops to 4 to 6 drops a day for older people and 4 to 6 drops twice a week for younger people.

For Children: The protocol for children is essentially the same. Starting at 1/2 a drop, and to do this make a drink with one drop and pour out 1/2 of the drink before giving it to the child. Then increase from 1 to 2 to 3 drops as given above, but do not go beyond 3 drops for each 11.5 kg of body weight. With a baby start with 1/2 a drop and increase to one drop. Increase to a drop, then up to 2 drops, but no more. So if you give 1/2 a drop in the morning, wait until the afternoon before increasing to 1 drop, and then wait until the next morning before increasing to 2 drops. If the baby or child should become nauseous, wait an extra hour or two before giving a smaller dose. Give smaller doses until the baby or child can tolerate more, but do not stop giving doses. If problems persist, please consult a licensed healthcare professional.

Note: Base your diet on good nutrition. Your body will then be able to easily absorb vitamins and minerals and many other nutrients it might have been missing up to this time. You should feel better as time goes by.

Some basic RULES:

1. Keep the bottle of MMS out of sunlight and sealed tightly. (Preferably store in a dark cupboard.)
    2. Follow the proper protocol, starting with 1-2 drops to begin with.

Do not drink MMS with any orange juice or any juice that is enriched with Vitamin C as Vitamin C will naturalize the MMS and render it ineffective.  Also do not take any Vitamin C at least one hour before or after consuming MMS.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 28th October 2023 at 09:18.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2023), Delight (19th October 2023), Eva2 (20th October 2023), Harmony (19th October 2023), meat suit (19th October 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast