+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: MMS - tasteless and odourless. the new CDS (chlorine dioxide solution)

1. Link to Post #21
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Default Re: MMS - tasteless and odourless. the new CDS (chlorine dioxide solution)

I'm on the floor rolling in laughter listening to those lyrics. What's the name and artist of that song?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (29th December 2012), eaglespirit (15th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Default Re: MMS - tasteless and odourless. the new CDS (chlorine dioxide solution)

Quote Posted by kersley (here)
    I'm on the floor rolling in laughter listening to those lyrics. What's the name and artist of that song?
    Lee Perry & Mad Proffessor............ Super ape inna good shape

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Most have not heard of Lee Perry, but he's the man! Rolling Stone layed out a great story on him a few years ago.

Thanks for the MMS tip. It does get pretty yucky at times.

One more anecdote regarding MMS. My sister cured persistant toenail fungus using it. She had tried near everything and MMS finally did it.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd January 2013), bennycog (3rd January 2013), eaglespirit (15th January 2013)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)
    This procedure will make your MMS much easier to take ( doesnt taste as bad) and works just as good as you are used too
    What do the letters "CDS" stand for (in this thread's title) ?

===

Aha - I figured it out (well, Google figured it out.)

CDS stands for Chlorine Dioxide Solution.

===

I merged your new thread on CDS into an earlier CDS thread MMS - tasteless and odourless. the new CDS (clorine dioxide solution) , as there was too much good stuff on both threads, on the same topic, that I didn't want getting lost.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd January 2013 at 08:12.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (3rd January 2013), eaglespirit (15th January 2013)

8. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here is a video by of one of the creators of CDS, Andreas Kalcker, explaining how to make it and its advantages. The video was posted earlier in this now merged thread, and I posted it again in the newer thread before merging. It's worth keeping the double post .

From the Youtube comment from that video:
    In this video Andreas describes his new development of CDS ( chlorine dioxide solution) For all those that can not support the taste of the standard MMS . It is easy to make and the taste is not nearly as bad as the original MMS making it possible to take higher doses if necessary, special for terminal diseases.
    If you prefer the written word, this site has more information about CDS: New - * CDS * - No more taste problem !!.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd January 2013 at 08:14.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (3rd January 2013), bennycog (3rd January 2013)

10. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This page: The Basic Science of MMS (Chlorine Dioxide) has an excellent and recent overview of MMS, it's chemistry, and of the various ways to make MMS, including MMS1, MMS2, and 3 ways to make CDS.

Here are three more videos from that page explaining CDS and how to make it:

Improved technique using an air pump to pump heated chlorine dioxide gas into multible water bottles using silicone tubing
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jim Humble: Information on making CDS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jim Humble: CDS - New Instructions (Chlorine Dioxide Solution)

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (3rd January 2013), bennycog (3rd January 2013), Hervé (15th January 2013), heyokah (10th November 2014), Limor Wolf (3rd January 2013), meeradas (3rd January 2013), Ol' Roy (26th January 2013)

12. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As I researched Andreas Kalcker further, I realized that Bill Ryan and Project Avalon have been helping him get his word out for almost two years now. See a major thread started by Bill on both Jim Humble and Andreas Kalcker in April 2010 at Jim Humble update.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (3rd January 2013), Hervé (15th January 2013), heyokah (10th November 2014), Limor Wolf (3rd January 2013), meeradas (3rd January 2013), seko (25th January 2013)

14. Link to Post #28
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Improved technique using an air pump to pump heated chlorine dioxide gas into multible water bottles using silicone tubing
    First video of the three you posted was excellent Paul, very efficient, had not seen it before but makes complete sense, a 1000 thank you's are still not enough.

Something you still may consider, use glass as much as you can, supposedly many plastic bottles contain hormone disruptors (conspiracy right there for you), i have no idea how this reacts chemically with the CDS, so when you are done making it, store in glass, for on the go, plastic will do since you drink your bottle during the day.

Thanks again Paul, i make CDS for over a year now and just decided to film the batch i made this time and post it, i was not aware of the three bottle method at all, again, muchas gracias for digging into it and posting/merging.

15. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kevlor (here)
    jim humbles newsletter today explains the benefits of the new way to take MMS. the CDS - clorine dioxide solution.

the following link will take you to the - MMS FORUM - with a 10 minute utube video and discussion by people applying the new methods.

http://genesis2forum.org/index.php?o...8260&Itemid=66

enjoy the new improved way to use MMS ... kev
    Regarding cds, I have recently come accross the shot glass method of making cds, which involves putting one glass of activated mms into another larger glass of water with a flexable sealed top. I have tried, with success, using a pressure cooker pot and found that the pot gave me more room to work with in addition to having a pressure valve if needed. Just thought this might be a way of making cds more efficiently.

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Wiremu2011 (here)
    Lets be honest here about mms, but hype was bigger than the expected results..right? People i know who used it meticulously had less than spectacular results. And I havent seen much great testimony going viral. Just my observation.
    It seems to work differently with different people. Some folks respond rapidly and even miraculously (and I have personally witnessed one miracle, and I don't use that word lightly: see below). Some others don't seem to respond at all.

I spent time with a Swiss medical doctor who went to Africa with Jim Humble to document the dramatic effects of administering it to malaria victims. It worked like a charm -- and this spurred the doctor to do his own research into how and why it worked. He concluded that MMS did not work the way that Jim Humble described (referencing my video interviews) -- and stated that there was something about the mechanism that was not properly understood. But work -- it (usually) did.

The miracle I experienced was with a Swiss woman in her 40s whom I knew personally. She had had mild brain damage when she was a child, which resulted in her eyeballs pointing in slightly different directions. This affected her eyesight, her appearance, and her confidence. She'd had the condition for most of her life.

She took 4 or 5 drops of MMS twice for a cold. Maybe it was three times. Then, suddenly... her eyes straightened out. It was clearly visible. I and a whole group of her friends got together, and we all witnessed this.

Most people were crying. It was extraordinary. No-one could believe it.

We half-expected this to be a temporary effect. But it wasn't. Three years later, her eyesight is still restored. As stated above, there's something about the action of MMS that's not understood. Whatever remedied this longstanding physical condition did not seem to be simply killing a virus. Something astonishing occurred which allowed the body to fix itself; that's the only way I can describe it.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th January 2013 at 23:02.

17. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7eagle14 (15th January 2013), Alan (15th January 2013), Antagenet (6th August 2022), conk (27th January 2013), Dennis Leahy (15th January 2013), DNA (27th September 2014), eaglespirit (15th January 2013), gripreaper (15th January 2013), Hervé (15th January 2013), hohoemi (25th September 2013), Jean-Marie (15th January 2013), JRS (15th January 2013), kanishk (27th April 2013), ketikoti (15th January 2013), kevlor (1st May 2014), Neal (16th January 2013), nomadguy (15th January 2013), penn (24th September 2013), peterspm (14th January 2013), Richard S. (15th January 2013), ROMANWKT (15th January 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (18th April 2014), seko (25th January 2013), Sophocles (27th October 2014), ThePythonicCow (15th January 2013), ulli (14th January 2013)

18. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here's a well written explanation of MMS, with a bit of its history, chemistry, instructions and uses: No Miracle, Just Wonderful Chemistry. It includes links to three audio interviews that the author, Adam Abraham (phaelosopher), did with Jim Humble (see near the bottom of the article.)

In addition to this article (updated several times since first posted in 2007), phaelosopher has written other posts on MMS, including MMS: Evolving New Insights, New Protocols and In His Own Words: The Chlorite Matrix.

Phaelosopher is also the producer of UnderstandingMMS: Conversations with Jim Humble. He's a pleasure to listen to and to read. His Youtube channel is at https://youtube.com/user/phaelosopher. If you use the Youtube feature to search on a channel, and search his channel for "MMS", you will find some 43 Youtube videos that phaelosopher has done on MMS over the last 5 years.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 15th January 2013 at 13:11.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (15th January 2013), eaglespirit (15th January 2013), Hervé (15th January 2013), seko (25th January 2013)

20. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

I see from New - * CDS * - No more taste problem !!. that CDS has FDA approval - sounds like a big breakthrough. When did that happen?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

eaglespirit (15th January 2013)

22. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    I see from New - * CDS * - No more taste problem !!. that CDS has FDA approval - sounds like a big breakthrough. When did that happen?
    A long time ago .

To quote the article you linked:
    Chlorine Dioxide is FDA approved for food contact use:
    Food Contact Substance CAS Reg. No. 10049-04-4.
    Food producers can, and do, spray Chlorine Dioxide on meats and produce as a germicide.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

eaglespirit (15th January 2013), kanishk (27th April 2013), ROMANWKT (1st February 2013), seko (25th January 2013)

24. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    A long time ago .

To quote the article you linked:
    Chlorine Dioxide is FDA approved for food contact use:
    Food Contact Substance CAS Reg. No. 10049-04-4.
    Food producers can, and do, spray Chlorine Dioxide on meats and produce as a germicide.
    Yes but MMS is not, or is it?

25. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes but MMS is not, or is it?
    The last I knew, which might be out of date (or just plain wrong), is that the FDA put out a warning on the dangers of MMS in 2010.

P.S. -- Yes -- See Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) Warning Issued by FDA Over Health Risks (July 2010)

26. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

'bout time the FDA tried a bit of consistency then

27. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

'bout time the FDA tried a bit of consistency then
    They're plenty consistent alright ... just not in the way I'd prefer.

28. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

CDS ok MMS no no? where's the consistency in that?

29. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

It worked for my dog's so called skin allergies for sure. I went to the dermatologist who did all sort of scientific test like a robot yet all she could offer was vaccination which i refused. She tested that the antibiotics works on the bacteria on the sore wounds so the dog has been on months of antibiotics. Every time she recovers i stop the drug, the allergies would recurred. This went on for half a year till i gave her MMS and it works.

30. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am going to have my dog spayed and would like to know if someone can comment on using mms spray or DMSO to spray on the incision to help it heal. Would this sting in any way. Also is pharmaceutical grade DMSO suitable for internal use for adults and animals.
    Any other comments regarding efforts to help the healing process would be greatly appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast