+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: MMS - tasteless and odourless. the new CDS (chlorine dioxide solution)

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Default Re: MMS - tasteless and odourless. the new CDS (chlorine dioxide solution)

for what its worth Adam Abraham has been interviewing some scientist guy who says mixing activated mms with baking soda is a big no no. The resulting chemical is not a good idea. I haven't looked into this really. Just letting you know what I came across. I dont use baking soda with mms so its not an issue for me. We always must assume that chlorine dioxide is reactive. Be careful of what you do and dont stray from the original protocols.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

kevlor (1st May 2014), ROMANWKT (1st February 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

Default Re: MMS - tasteless and odourless. the new CDS (chlorine dioxide solution)

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Wiremu2011 (here)
    Lets be honest here about mms, but hype was bigger than the expected results..right? People i know who used it meticulously had less than spectacular results. And I havent seen much great testimony going viral. Just my observation.
    It seems to work differently with different people. Some folks respond rapidly and even miraculously (and I have personally witnessed one miracle, and I don't use that word lightly: see below). Some others don't seem to respond at all.

I spent time with a Swiss medical doctor who went to Africa with Jim Humble to document the dramatic effects of administering it to malaria victims. It worked like a charm -- and this spurred the doctor to do his own research into how and why it worked. He concluded that MMS did not work the way that Jim Humble described (referencing my video interviews) -- and stated that there was something about the mechanism that was not properly understood. But work -- it (usually) did.

The miracle I experienced was with a Swiss woman in her 40s whom I knew personally. She had had mild brain damage when she was a child, which resulted in her eyeballs pointing in slightly different directions. This affected her eyesight, her appearance, and her confidence. She'd had the condition for most of her life.

She took 4 or 5 drops of MMS twice for a cold. Maybe it was three times. Then, suddenly... her eyes straightened out. It was clearly visible. I and a whole group of her friends got together, and we all witnessed this.

Most people were crying. It was extraordinary. No-one could believe it.

We half-expected this to be a temporary effect. But it wasn't. Three years later, her eyesight is still restored. As stated above, there's something about the action of MMS that's not understood. Whatever remedied this longstanding physical condition did not seem to be simply killing a virus. Something astonishing occurred which allowed the body to fix itself; that's the only way I can describe it.
    Bill,
    the OP video on this thread has a possible explantion to the ladies eysight restoration.... https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Have-Viruses-
    somewhere around 1.30 -1.40 he talkes about a lady who s face went into spasm because a virus had attacked a facial nerve... the whole thing is a must watch anyway....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

ROMANWKT (1st February 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

wiremu, hope this finds you happy happy. im not going to disagree with you, however i can say in my field i have seen many incredible things accomplished with mms, and im saying incredible. not going to get into everything, but will have to say that if used correctly and with a diet that is sufficient to balance the condition or disease it does work. For example. If i have a patient that comes to me with diabetes and starts to use mms, however everyday or so continues to partake in things that he or she should not. how could it work. Also there are protocols. For instance you cannot use any citrus while on your dosage. These are just a couple of things in a myriad that you need to look into. MMS does work. I have seen it. And will stand firm. It is not a hype. It is a science. One that many medical practitioners including myself will swear on. THANKS. S

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sineck For This Post:

Alan (1st February 2013), kevlor (1st May 2014), ROMANWKT (1st February 2013), seko (27th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

I have been refining this method of producing CDS over the last year or two.

Presently I use six 8 oz glass baby bottles, with silicon nipples in each, connected by silicon tubing, and with fish tank airstone diffusers. A fish tank air pump force feeds air into the first bottle. That bottle is immersed in hot water, and contains the reactants, which are a 2 tablespoons of water, 2 teaspoons of sodium chlorite (dry) flakes, and 2 teaspoons of citric acid powder. This gives off a potent chlorine dioxide (ClO2) gas which is sequentially absorbed by the 8 ounces of cold water in each of the other four bottles, which are immersed in ice cold water (preferably below 11 C, 52 F, the boiling point of ClO2 gas). For the airstones, I expect to start using the small Sweetwater® Silica Airstones in future batches, which I just received. I've used cheaper stones in the past.

Both tube connections to the first bottle, sitting in hot water and holding the reactants, extend only a short distance into the bottle. One of these tubes comes from the air pump, and the other goes to the first cold water bottle. The input tube to each of the cold water bottles goes all the way to an air stone in the bottom of the bottle, and the output tube is short, ending -above- the water level, going to the next cold water bottle. The output tube from the final cold water bottle just exhausts into the air, though not much ClO2 gas makes it that far, having been absorbed by all the cold water in the 4 bottles it had to traverse first.

The most essential step in this process is making sure almost no gas leaks out from improperly connected tubing. ClO2 is nasty stuff to breath, hard on the lungs, and at higher air concentrations, actually explosive. So I put the 2 Tbsp water and 2 tsp sodium chlorite into the reactant bottle (which causes no reaction), and connect everything up, making sure that all four cold water bottles are bubbling air nicely when the air pump is turned on. If only some of the cold bottles are bubbling, then there's an air leak, which must be fixed first. Only then, when the setup tests to have no air leaks, do I quickly remove the top from the reactant bottle, dump in the pre-measured 2 tsp of citric acid powder, and put the top back on, making sure that the bubbles resume showing up in all four bottles.

I then let the reaction run for 30 to 60 minutes, until the reactant solution is about as lightly colored as it's going to get. The reactant solution starts out as a deep, brownish, yellow, and ends up as a nearly clear greenish yellow.

I then rotate my cold bottles, as the one nearest the reactant bottle will end up with a stronger concentration. Dump out the light yellow water in the reactant bottle and use fresh water, on each cycle -- that water ends up having a very high concentration of dissolved salt, and if more than one test run is attempted using the same water, the salt will come out of solution as damp, solid, salt.

While the reaction was running, I have kept the 6th baby bottle, also containing water, in the refrigerator during the above time. I take that bottle out, move the highest concentration bottle into the refrigerator, and connect up the cold bottles again with the one containing the least concentration (lighest yellow color) closest to the reactant bottle. I then add fresh water (2 Tbsp) and sodium chlorite powder (2 tsp), test the setup again to ensure no air leaks, and add the 2 tsp citric acid powder.

I repeat that reaction process and rotation 4 or 5 times, taking several hours to produce 5 bottles of ClO2 (CDS) solution, which I then can store in the refrigerator indefinitely. So long as it is kept capped tightly, in a glass bottle and below 11 C (52 F), CDS will last essentially forever.

The resulting CDS solution, measures out, using LaMotte's now available Insta-Test High Range Chlorine Dioxide test strips, at (quite) approximately 6000 ppm, which is fairly strong. These test strips only test up to 500 ppm, so I dilute my product to 1 part in 30 in order to test it.

The sodium chlorite powder (flakes) and citric acid powder can be purchased in bulk for lower cost and more efficient shipping than the liquid forms, and they have indefinitely long storage times. So one can have on hand, in long term storage, the raw materials required to make large quantities of CDS, for minimal cost.

The essential difference between CDS and MMS is that CDS contains just the chlorine dioxide gas in solution, with none of the other reactant bi-products and none of the other (supposedly inert) elements found in the input ingredients. I see some statements that CDS is less effective than MMS for some purposes; I have so far been quite unable to validate those statements.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (27th October 2014), Alan (28th October 2014), kevlor (31st October 2014), meat suit (27th October 2014), WhiteFeather (28th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #45
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Paul, is what you are describing, basically the process that water treatment plants use, but in a microscopic scale in your illustration?

In other words, creating a high concentration of "free-chlorine" in drinking water? Good to see you using those test strips for active chlorine..

Second question, since different types of hypochlorites are available such as for swimming pools and hot tubs, has anyone tried using those? One would assume that chlorination (water disinfection) substances are available then in department stores, or spa or swimming pool stores, is that correct?

10. Link to Post #46
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    [...]

Second question, since different types of hypochlorites are available such as for swimming pools and hot tubs, has anyone tried using those? One would assume that chlorination (water disinfection) substances are available then in department stores, or spa or swimming pool stores, is that correct?
    Yep, some people have used "Pool Shock" or the like to produce MMS. I think I even posted a report on it somewhere...

Try this post: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post875122
    Last edited by Hervé; 27th October 2014 at 15:41.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bob (27th October 2014)

12. Link to Post #47
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hervé hia - thanks, i was wondering. Then using the two substances, the pool disinfectant plus the shock substance to create active gas liberation, using Paul's capture system/bubbler, should then produce copious quantities of chlorine dioxide gas with minimal off-the-shelf, readily obtainable substances (not requiring sodium chlorite). I think one would not want to drink the pool shock stuff, but only use it to create the water sterilization gas..

13. Link to Post #48
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Yep, that would work to produce either since the commercial pool stuff contains a certain amount/% of sodium chlorite,
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bob (27th October 2014)

15. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Paul, is what you are describing, basically the process that water treatment plants use, but in a microscopic scale in your illustration?

In other words, creating a high concentration of "free-chlorine" in drinking water? Good to see you using those test strips for active chlorine..

MMS is NOT chlorination, and I am NOT using chlorine test strips .

MMS and its cousins are chlorine dioxide, and the new test strips that I am using are for chlorine dioxide.

A few municipal water supplies do use chlorine dioxide for water treatment, though most use chlorine and variants. The chemistry of chlorine dioxide is quite different from that for chlorine (aka bleach) ... as the voltage of the chlorine dioxide molecule is lower, less aggressive, so more selective in what it interacts with.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (27th October 2014), Bob (27th October 2014), Hervé (27th October 2014), kevlor (31st October 2014)

17. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Yep, some people have used "Pool Shock" or the like to produce MMS. I think I even posted a report on it somewhere...

Try this post: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post875122
    Hervé hia - thanks, i was wondering. Then using the two substances, the pool disinfectant plus the shock substance to create active gas liberation, using Paul's capture system/bubbler, should then produce copious quantities of chlorine dioxide gas with minimal off-the-shelf, readily obtainable substances (not requiring sodium chlorite). I think one would not want to drink the pool shock stuff, but only use it to create the water sterilization gas..

No ! .

Pool Shock does not contain sodium chlorite. It contains calcium hypochlorite. From that one link above, calcium hypochlorite might be relevant to making MMS2 (not MMS) ... but I've not paid any attention to MMS2, so could easily be wrong there.

One can purchase sodium chlorite flakes (aka powder), one of the two essential ingredients for MMS and its cousins (CDS, CDH, ...) from various places, such as

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (27th October 2014), Alan (28th October 2014), Bob (27th October 2014), Hervé (27th October 2014)

19. Link to Post #51
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Paul, Where did you get CHLORINE DIOXIDE test strips then and why won't active chlorine test strips work, if the substance that is being determined is how much active chlorine is there present?

And my question about the bubbler, then is that the same way that is used to inject "regular chlorine gas" into water for disinfection? I am wanting to understand your logic.

I am reading that chlorine dioxide in water breaks down over time (possibly light may contribute to breakdown, not sure yet) to the formation of a by-product chlorite, so I am not sure about how the chlorine with the 2 Oxygen molecules doesn't split over time. Does your test strip set check for chlorites? I have no data on how long it remains stable in water in other words.
    Last edited by Bob; 27th October 2014 at 18:52.

20. Link to Post #52
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Yep, that would work to produce either since the commercial pool stuff contains a certain amount/% of sodium chlorite,
    I've been looking at the chemistry reactions to wrap my mind around what happens with organics such as when one had that (organic) biscuit the night before and then ingests chlorine dioxide water, what happens, to understand if there is a chloride formation, or chlorosoamines (organic amino acids for instance plus chlorine dioxide)..

The chemistry reaction of what happens, and why interests me to understand why this substance works when ingesting, what is happening, is there decomposition.. Data says chlorine dioxide works as a disinfectant because it is a strong free radical generator - causing oxidation reactions, so that would explain its disinfection ability..

I did see this that chlorine dioxide when it is mixed with organics (like food), can produce this:
    Gilli (1990) showed the formation of
    • carbonyl compounds (34 :g/litre) such as n-valeraldehyde (7–15 :g/litre),
    • formaldehyde (3.4–9 :g/litre),
    • acetaldehyde (4.5 :g/litre) and
    • acetone (3.2 :g/litre)
    after using chlorine dioxide.

Chlorite formation -

Chlorite ion is also produced when chlorine dioxide reacts with organics (Gordon & Rosenblatt, 1996) and

Chlorine dioxide can also undergo a series of photochemically initiated reactions resulting in the formation of chlorate ion (Gordonet al., 1995).

Something interesting -
    I've noticed that there are chlorine dioxide pills available in WalMart, or other department stores used for water treatment (they say they are based on the sodium chlorite substance plus something that looks like pool shock to cause the gas liberation)..

The references for the chlorite and chlorate production from coming in contact with organics (various interesting substances formed), and the sunlight reaction is here:
    http://www.who.int/ipcs/publications...nts_part_2.pdf

What I found fascinating is although the formation of the valeraldehyde formation is generally innocuous, the formation of the other organic compounds byproducts could be concerning specifically this:

Ivancev-Tumbas and Dalmacija (2001) reported that formaldehyde, acetaldehyde, glyoxal and methylglyoxale are the by-products of natural organic matter oxidation by ClO2.

The authors (Dąbrowska et al., 2003, Świetlik et al. 2004) have previously shown, that the reaction of ClO2 with "humic" substances present in disinfected water is responsible for the formation of aldehydes and the formation of carbonyl compounds takes place as long as chlorine dioxide disinfectant is available in water.

Well is having formaldehyde in your body, or acetone, or acetaldehyde useful?

If those carbonyl compounds then will form with chlorine dioxide plus an organic is present, (i.e. food? sugar? vitamins? amino acids, blood components?) are those carbonyl products useful?

Are the chlorites useful?

more reference data on chlorine dioxide plus organics - what is produced: (here)

Chlorine dioxide is a fascinating substance to kill viruses, bacteria, spores, giardia in the test-tube or in a water treatment plant.. Just wondering about those organic reactions..
    Last edited by Bob; 29th October 2014 at 01:19.

21. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

Bob - you are scaring me! What on earth can I take that won't make me have terrible 'gas', be poisoned, balance my bodily functions without in-fighting foods, yet kill the wee nasties that seem to be all-pervasive now? I'm still drinking a wee bit of colloidal silver, eating organics veggies, having an odd 'vape' (since I had to stop smoking), and going to bed at reasonable hours.
    I seem to remember we use sodium metabisulphite to cleanse critical vessels prior to using for distillation processes. *Hopefully didn't make a spelling error* Nontheless, how clean can one be? It's all hairy stuff.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

22. Link to Post #54
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    This procedure will make your MMS much easier to take ( doesnt taste as bad) and works just as good as you are used too

You will need,

1 small baby bottle
    1 aquarium airpump
    1 mason jar, 2 holes poked in lid
    some airhose for the pump
    MMS
    Activator
    eggtimer ( 20 minutes does it for me)
    some music ( i used Lee Perry and Mad Proffessor for the occasion "super ape inna good shape)
    happy artwork worksurface
    happy test tubes to make things more fun
    3 cocktail umbrellas.
    1 partypopper ( succes must be celebrated)

What you do!

Cut 2 tight slits in the babybottle top, cut off your airhose at an angle for easy insertion, insert, stick other side of hose in airpump, cut of another piece of airhose, insert in bottletop on opposite side, drill two tight holes in the lid of the mason jar, insert the secondhose through the lid, fill jar with water, screw top on and push hose through till hits bottom on jar, drop 25 drops of activator and MMS in the baby bottle, screw bottle on top of bottle, shake, plug airpump in, bubble away for 20 minutes ( set egg times) you are done. ( your water has turned yellow now)

Poor water in 1 liter bottle, divide bottle in pieces of 1/8 ( start in the middle, use sharpy), drink 1/8 every hour.

BYEBYE nasty bugs, do not come back please.

Yay, my annoying noisy lab vid is still here, almost forgot all about it, lol, I am watching it again.

23. Link to Post #55
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    Bob - you are scaring me! What on earth can I take that won't make me have terrible 'gas', be poisoned, balance my bodily functions without in-fighting foods, yet kill the wee nasties that seem to be all-pervasive now? I'm still drinking a wee bit of colloidal silver, eating organics veggies, having an odd 'vape' (since I had to stop smoking), and going to bed at reasonable hours.
    I seem to remember we use sodium metabisulphite to cleanse critical vessels prior to using for distillation processes. *Hopefully didn't make a spelling error* Nontheless, how clean can one be? It's all hairy stuff.
    Well all i asked was what about what this research says when chlorine dioxide combines with organic substances. I don't know how to get organics out of the body and not have the stuff be formed. I suppose someone bright with a chromatograph could study (maybe an FTIR would work..) looking at what is produced and in what amounts. What I am asking is are those amounts significant? Are they dangerous? Folks are saying the chlorine dioxide is not dangerous, I am just asking about when those other substances are produced by the reaction, what does that mean? Somebody could answer that who is familiar with organic and inorganic chemistry, specifically those carbonyl reactions..

I think what could be anecdotally interesting is DCA (dichloroacetate) has been found with the chlorine dioxide plus organics... specifically acetic acid, or vinegar.. Anyone following DCA should be able to connect the dots why some folks with CANCERS have reported diminished tumors.. DCA a byproduct of the organic chemistry was being studied in Canada as a way to stop tumors from growing.. I would think understanding more of the "organic chemistry" happening in the stomach, what vitamins, or amino acids, foods present could be very enlightening.. Who knows maybe there is a great stuff going on. I don't have the lab equipment to test that stuff, that is WHY I am asking. I can find the research reports and try to wrap my head around the chemistry, and put "it" in English, and we could then have a discussion about what all MMS's chlorine dioxide does, and how.

24. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member elearah's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by william6565william (here)
    I am going to have my dog spayed and would like to know if someone can comment on using mms spray or DMSO to spray on the incision to help it heal. Would this sting in any way. Also is pharmaceutical grade DMSO suitable for internal use for adults and animals.
    Any other comments regarding efforts to help the healing process would be greatly appreciated.
    Hi,
    my dog caught his ear in a wire and opened it. When I found it it was a couple of hours later when I got home. I cleaned the wound with aloe vera, and added some castor oil afterwards (I don´t usually use mms for skin if I have aloe or castor oil at hand, it can burn in high concentrations and I never got the hang of it). It was not enough, he had a fever some hours later. So I started giving him mms with his water. Two drops in each change of water, and put cold water to numb the taste (he likes cold water when the temperatures are warm/hot). The first time I did use my hand to show him what I wanted. He understood fast, and took the water in spite of the taste. I gave him about 6 drops a day. In four days his ear was healed and had no fever at all. He was also jumping like a puppy, and he is six.
    With mms in these cases you start seeing the results fast, and witness the recovery. They get better and better.

25. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member elearah's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a question about CDS. I have seen it done with normal water and with saline solution, but what called my attention was Kerri Rivera mentioning something of doing it with sea water.
    Someone tried it? How about concentration? Isotonic? That would be a powerful combination if they could work together.

26. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

hi BOB, i have been reading with a lot of interest, your deliberations re MMS and what is actually going on inside the human body.

you might note, i was the person who started this thread.

i have been useing jim humbles various varities of mixtures of mms for close to seven years now. as i am 69, i now use the maintenance recommendation of three drops of activated sodium chlorite each night before bed. (i went through the recommended protocol to elimate problems in a hurry at the very start, and since then the three drops a day, in the main, have been enough to enable me to say, i have had exceptional health for over six years).

i appreciate your efforts to better understand how sodium chlorite, in its various forms, has various beneficial effects.

moderator - paul - has been very much on top of this through the years, i have read everything published on mms, watched all the utubes, read all the stories. i can only conclude at this stage of our human ignorance, there is possibly a huge amount of unknown benefits plus detrimental side effects, that dont appear to be big enough to overcome our bodys natural ability to elimate them.

thanks bob, i remain interested in any clarifications that may come your way ... kev

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kevlor For This Post:

Alan (14th November 2014), Bob (9th November 2014), gripreaper (9th November 2014)

28. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

and we could then have a discussion about what all MMS's chlorine dioxide does, and how.
    That would be great. Anecdotal testimonies from users are great, and I am one of those who has had great success similar to what kevlor has indicated. After initial detox from a more aggressive MMS protocol, supported by the introduction of organic minerals and raw fruits and vegetables, I now use MMS as maintenance to daily detox from the daily introduced toxins we cannot avoid, with a mere few drops.

Once the body has eradicated and been cleansed from pathogens, as well as the storage of toxins in the intestinal wall, the liver, kidney and cells, and the ability to absorb nutrients returns, then the immune system can do the job it is designed to do.

Once we consciously, as maintenance, avoid the introduction of toxins and introduce the necessary organic minerals and vitamins in such a way that they can be absorbed, I can concur that I have not even had so much as a cold in the last 6 years since I did my initial MMS cleanse.

Some of those who shout out about adverse reactions are eliminating toxins too quickly, or are so down the path of toxicity, that any MMS protocol seems too evasive. I'm not suggesting that all of our physiology is the same and one size fits all, but continued research on how MMS works and what protocols to use to support a massive detox, to restore balanced homeostasis, is definitely in order.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 9th November 2014 at 02:40.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Bob (9th November 2014), kevlor (10th November 2014)

30. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

hi GRIPREAPER, we are obviously in a relatively small, but fast growing club, of people who have discovered the ongoing benefits of MMS.

i could write volumes about the underreported everyday benefitis that the maintainance dose (3 drops) affords a person.

like you, the common cold has been elimated. i have gone so far as to even expose myself to colds, viruses, even the H1N1 of several years back, to convince myself and friends of my obvious strong immunity to same.

my biggest regret is, my inability to influence others to - give it a go.
    it seems "too simple" "cant possibly be that good" "how come its so cheap?" or just plain disinterest, at their unknown loss.

i must confess to being a renegade, in so much that i do not have the perfect diet, am not vegetarian, and continue to abuse my body with ordinary fare. funny thing is, i seem to be getting away with it. i am absolutely blown away how resilient the human body is, when it has been given the chance to look after itself. if people are reading that i am being contradictory here, then no, i dont think so, because all MMS mainly does is add more oxygen to the blood stream, and its your immune system, thus fortified, doing the work.

there are many other way to add oxygen to the blood system. some are expensive, invasive, way to strong, some with known side effects, but from my understanding MMS is very tame compared to the others, but yet affords the desired benefits.

i have had a personal reason to study quite a bit about alternative medicines over the last fourteen years. my conclusion is -- i will stick to MMS.
    ... kev

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kevlor For This Post:

Alan (14th November 2014), greybeard (10th November 2014), gripreaper (11th November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast