Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: Spiritual encounters of all kind - war for souls

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Good to see you posting Beren.
    Much love
    Chris
    Good to see you too brother! Seems like many are in the state of awareness and waiting. Just being and observing. Waking up is a process on personal level and on massive level.
    Yes Beren I believe that is so.

Much love Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Beren (6th November 2016), Kenn (10th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #502
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

I searched for "energy vampires" and this is one of many threads that came up.
    I stepped into a pit of vipers when I thought could help someone who evidently, has a personality disorder.
    My hope of reaching this person is gone, dashed. The onslaught of attacks, all spoken and written words of horror have either been deleted or archived into the 'crap' folder. We all know what the definition of insanity is, so now I must disengage.

I have compassion for the broken, but dammit, why do I forsake my own self, over and over again?

Turn a new leaf.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...-who-drain-you

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Beren (13th October 2017), Kenn (10th November 2018), pueblo (12th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #503
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,990 times in 2,138 posts

Quote Posted by Hazelfern (here)
    I searched for "energy vampires" and this is one of many threads that came up.
    I stepped into a pit of vipers when I thought could help someone who evidently, has a personality disorder.
    My hope of reaching this person is gone, dashed. The onslaught of attacks, all spoken and written words of horror have either been deleted or archived into the 'crap' folder. We all know what the definition of insanity is, so now I must disengage.

I have compassion for the broken, but dammit, why do I forsake my own self, over and over again?

Turn a new leaf.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...-who-drain-you
    (My emphasis above)

Yes, to truly 'love others as you love yourself' implies that you are (or should be) loving yourself properly first and foremost, sometimes easier said than done.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Beren (13th October 2017), East Sun (12th October 2017), Hazelfern (15th October 2017), Kenn (10th November 2018)

7. Link to Post #504
    United States Avalon Member Kenn's Avatar
    Thanks

I’ve been pulled to ponder Energy Vampires, They are so abundant these days, I tore into the Subject Material very in-depth, online I came across the same outcome most links relating were traps by the types or one sided almost targeting.

I hope they didn’t turn you away from being yourself publicly.

I would like to share my conclusions not to change your mind about it, but I feel like you were going for information when you started I’m sorry if I’m wrong.

Overall crunching what information I could come across and internalizing it I’ve come to the Personal Perception that I was looking at the identity of “Energy Vampirism” and found my conclusion with the energy intersection which I saw as the gathering/collecting of energy I saw it come from all directions as individually being different some were Empathetic exchanges of someone not knowing how to interact with those vibrations and not realizing they were taking and giving, also a lot of the times it showed as what I call Illithid nature or Mind Flayer for the Dice folk would call it also I place demonic or lower vibration entity’s under these banners also not the persons fault I feel just not knowing the Passengers were there, the one hardest to wrap around was the Aware Addicts I feel even them knowing us not there fault as the human condition and social structure blinds many and all are born into it. Psychology has much to do with all of my findings and end conclusion as all these things are weighted down by many things outside of everyone’s control.

I hope this gave you more then it took to read it, I meant only to add value to what you shared.
    Last edited by Kenn; 10th November 2018 at 02:51.
    ================
    Thank You Always
    Kenn

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenn For This Post:

greybeard (10th November 2018)

9. Link to Post #505
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Also see the thread about Narcissism:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ht=narcissists
    Quote Posted by Kenn (here)
    I’ve been pulled to ponder Energy Vampires, .
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Beren (24th February 2019), greybeard (10th November 2018), Kenn (10th November 2018), Spellbound (10th November 2018)

11. Link to Post #506
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

I am finding this now. Last night I heard "It is a devil" I used the name of Jesus Christ against them. I have been battered by them and I wish the real loving angels would come in. They don't want my heart and soul together and they I'm sure they are twisting my words inside. I am exhausted and they are even trying to make me turn against myself.
    I love me very much. The think is there are shadow governments who think they can mess with your heads and they want your soul to be in fear and not love. They will do anything to get the ego and your mind first and then they go for your soul. I was broke but I'm still fighting them. They ignore anything you say and I'm at a stage I want Jesus to come right now and put an end to it. I literally mean it. I have had enough. I know all their dirty secrets too.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Beren (26th February 2019), Bill Ryan (4th November 2020), Valerie Villars (26th February 2019)

13. Link to Post #507
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Angel, I remember when my testing began and I realized how similar it all was to Job in the Bible. Honey, I know how it feels to go through what you are going through, but I am sure you are not deserted and those who perpetrate this sort of thing will have to live with their own actions.

Please remember you are an eternal being. I fought them too. Hard. And I just kept getting up after being knocked down over and over.

I still don't understand the phenomenon but I know it's real. Please know there are people here who understand and yes, they want you to be fearful, so refuse to be.

Sending you much love and strength.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Angels1981 (4th November 2020), Bill Ryan (4th November 2020), Franny (21st December 2020), Joe (26th February 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (4th November 2020), Words of Joy (28th February 2019)

15. Link to Post #508
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Guard your mind guard your ego. Once they get your ego then they access your soul. Then they teach lies to the soul if its not in love. This whats happened. They also guide you from people. Government are involved witj v2k they use it to break you. Then once ripped apart they can separate you. Avoid arguements. If you hesr n torment n you shout it stays inside and reacts to everyone.
    Im alone tveh wear you down to point they push your spoul out of you.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Beren (10th December 2020), Bill Ryan (4th November 2020), Franny (21st December 2020), Harmony (20th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #509
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

More than ever the time is now to remember why I started this thread a decade ago. It is as relevant as ever.
    Hold your ground and never fear!
    Love, love - and see what happens

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Anchor (21st December 2020), Constance (20th December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (5th January 2021), Docim369 (11th May 2022), Franny (21st December 2020), greybeard (20th December 2020), Harmony (20th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (20th December 2020), Peace in Oz (21st December 2020), Wind (20th December 2020), wondering (20th December 2020)

19. Link to Post #510
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Good to see you Beren.
    Yes good vs evil is in play at the moment
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Beren (20th December 2020), Franny (21st December 2020), Harmony (20th December 2020), Peace in Oz (21st December 2020), Wind (20th December 2020), wondering (20th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #511
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Good to see you Beren.
    Yes good vs evil is in play at the moment
    Chris
    Good to see you too my brother from another mother.
    They are escalating but this is why we all came for. No fear!
    Love, love - and see what happens

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Anchor (21st December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (5th January 2021), Franny (21st December 2020), Harmony (20th December 2020), Peace in Oz (21st December 2020), sunflower (21st December 2020), Wind (20th December 2020), wondering (20th December 2020)

23. Link to Post #512
    Slovenia Avalon Member
    Thanks

The spiritual warfare is real indeed, the bible is right...
    This is a war between what is of God and that which is resisting Him...
    War between Reality and the illusion...
    War between an organic and inorganic reality...
    What you choose to persist is what you get...
    Self love I believe is NOT the answer, love of God is...
    Beware of spiritual and intellectual pride...instead consider humbling down to Almighty...
    Choose wisely my Brothers and Sisters in battle for the path is narrow...

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Docim369 For This Post:

amor (15th November 2023), Bill Ryan (11th May 2022), Casey Claar (27th June 2023), Ewan (11th August 2023), Matthew (27th June 2023), Moss Rose (28th June 2023), NancyV (28th June 2023), Peace in Oz (12th May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th May 2022)

25. Link to Post #513
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,102 times in 4,060 posts

Ah I was wondering where to post this. It's by Naomi Wolf on Substack, but it's not her usual subject.

It's a personal reveal for her, and daring for a science kudos journalist to talk about airy-fairy woo. Because of her reputation this post of hers kind of arcs science across to spirituality.

Emphasis mine

Quote Posted by Naomi Wolf
    Metaphysical Energies: The Last Taboo?
    Is It Time to Speak About the Things We Cannot See?

DR NAOMI WOLF
    JUN 12, 2023

I was talking to my new friend Ora Nadrich, the gifted author of books about mindfulness and spirituality. We were mulling over the disturbing state of the world. Given that she is at home in the more mystical realms, I let down my guard.

“I feel,” I blurted out, “as if in the last few years the physical world has almost melted away, and that the institutions we thought were permanent have visibly collapsed; and now what has emerged into obvious, palpable form are primarily positive and negative energies.”

I try never to share these kinds of observations with anyone but close friends, and only with those who I know are open to such discussions.

I thought she would look at me as if I had two heads.

But Ora said something like, “Exactly.”

We delved into how we both sensed that the world itself — not just history, not just human behavior — but the planet; the dimension in which we found ourselves; time and space themselves, and our relationship to them — felt to us as if they had somehow changed in the last three years or so; leaving us — us humans — uprooted; trying to make a home again, in a place that was now unfamiliar and new; a place that was shifting; one that was hard to navigate or to understand.

https://substack.com/notes/post/p-127617928
    Last edited by Matthew; 27th June 2023 at 17:20.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

amor (15th November 2023), Ewan (11th August 2023), gini (5th July 2023), Harmony (28th June 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (27th June 2023), mizo (27th June 2023), onawah (28th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (5th July 2023)

27. Link to Post #514
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Tucker's comments about CERN are along the same lines.
    Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1564804

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Ah I was wondering where to post this. It's by Naomi Wolf on Substack, but it's not her usual subject.

It's a personal reveal for her, and daring for a science kudos journalist to talk about airy-fairy woo. Because of her reputation this post of hers kind of arcs science across to spirituality.

Emphasis mine

Quote Posted by Naomi Wolf
    Metaphysical Energies: The Last Taboo?
    Is It Time to Speak About the Things We Cannot See?

DR NAOMI WOLF
    JUN 12, 2023

I was talking to my new friend Ora Nadrich, the gifted author of books about mindfulness and spirituality. We were mulling over the disturbing state of the world. Given that she is at home in the more mystical realms, I let down my guard.

“I feel,” I blurted out, “as if in the last few years the physical world has almost melted away, and that the institutions we thought were permanent have visibly collapsed; and now what has emerged into obvious, palpable form are primarily positive and negative energies.”

I try never to share these kinds of observations with anyone but close friends, and only with those who I know are open to such discussions.

I thought she would look at me as if I had two heads.

But Ora said something like, “Exactly.”

We delved into how we both sensed that the world itself — not just history, not just human behavior — but the planet; the dimension in which we found ourselves; time and space themselves, and our relationship to them — felt to us as if they had somehow changed in the last three years or so; leaving us — us humans — uprooted; trying to make a home again, in a place that was now unfamiliar and new; a place that was shifting; one that was hard to navigate or to understand.

https://substack.com/notes/post/p-127617928
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

amor (15th November 2023), Ewan (11th August 2023), Harmony (28th June 2023), haroldsails (7th July 2023), Matthew (28th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (5th July 2023), Yoda (28th June 2023)

29. Link to Post #515
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From her "Outspoken" blog Naomi Wolf shares that she felt like she could have given up on life while being treated in hospital, but she called out for supernatural help. Then she met her late father and, by her own description, managed to get out of the hospital glad to both get natural sunlight and to escape vaccine shedding in the hospital.

Highlight:
    And then, I was free to go.

I did not have any street clothes with me, but the minute the RN said I could leave, I asked for some scrubs, and just kept my hospital gown on; and we fled, before they could all change their minds.

- - - - - - -- - - - - - -
    Extract:
    Quote Not Dead Yet
    Home from the Hospital, Independence Day 2023
    DR NAOMI WOLF
    JUL 4, 23

Dearest Readers (I feel by now as if I am addressing beloved friends out there, like a letter-writer in an Austen novel) —

I am home at last from the second hospital — the “vortex hospital,” the hospital of near-no-return — and, per the title of this update, I am:

Not Dead Yet.

I can’t yet describe fully what I experienced at the Vortex Hospital — since I am not yet entirely out of medical danger, and I still need their staff’s help in the near future in order to remove a device, the details of which I will spare you. But suffice to say that my stay there involved the final three of what had been five days with no food or water, as I had lain, hooked up to an IV, with an acute abdominal infection, post-appendectomy.

I watched my “vitals” being taken again and again, and saw that over time my blood oxygen levels had started sinking into the 80s; I could not get them back up into the safe 90s range, no matter how hard I inhaled and exhaled. I knew that when blood oxygen levels drop too low, people are intubated, and I knew that meant that the lungs can get damaged irrevocably. The internal infection raged on.

The morning of what was supposed to have been the day on which my procedure was to have taken place, we sustained a four and a half hour power outage (“Unprecedented”, as the staff said wonderingly), leaving the massive brand-new hospital facility in unnerving darkness, even as the small, cozy, 1970s-era original right next door, trundled along with all its lights on.

By the end of my Day Five with no food or water, the staff at the Vortex Hospital told me that, due to the power outage, the procedure for which I had been transferred to that facility — one to treat the severe abdominal infection — -was being delayed further and further into the future.

Maybe tomorrow, said the RN vaguely….maybe the day after.

When I expressed panic that that would mean seven days or more without food or water, the RN said, with no emotion, “People can live for seven days without food or water.”

The unsaid observation was: “Then, they can’t.”

And then she “reassured me”: “If you don’t get seen after Day Seven we’ll just put you on a feeding tube.” This terrified me. Finally she said flatly: “your vitals are stable.”

After this exchange, I truly panicked. I knew that while my vitals might look fine, I could feel that I was losing the ability to keep fighting for my life. I felt the subsiding of my will to fight, as clearly as if I were watching water swirling around an emptying drain.

I was exhausted, and had stopped caring about outcomes. I just wanted the suffering to end, in whichever way it might. In conventional nursing, I am sure that that collapse of my will to live would have been visible to a caring observer, no matter what my “vitals” had to say. But the machinery of data-based management ground on.

When I could fight no longer, I thought weakly of my loved ones; and realized dimly that even though I no longer cared if I survived or not, that they would care if this was indeed the end of my life.

So I asked God to please save my life. I also told God that if He spared my life I would write all the things I was currently scared to write — I knew He knew exactly what those things were — and then I collapsed into a feverish dream.

I found myself coming to consciousness free of pain, and feeling light and small. For good reason: I was myself, but I was now a nine year old version of myself, and I was all spirit. It felt good and very simple — as if I was made of light and energy. I was on a beach, and my dad (who has passed away) was there with me.

The beach was incredibly peaceful. But there were some unusual things about it. It faded into mist in both distances, so that all I could see clearly was the stretch where my father and I were present together. And it was “pearly.” So much so that I almost laughed. “Really?” The waves were edged with a bioluminescent quality, even though, as I watched a single wave break near my foot, the water itself was extraordinarily clear. The mists were edged with a silvery and lavender glow.

Then there was my dad — whom I felt completely unsurprised to see, just as he seemed to take seeing me there, very much in stride. His age and mine in that scene were not in accordance with our earthly timelines. He was not the forty-plus father of my actual childhood in the 1960s; here on this beach he looked about 35. He was dressed the way old photos show him to have dressed in the late 1950s, before I was born — before the crazy 1960s.

Here, he wore a pale moss-green fishermen’s sweater, and chinos with the ankles rolled up. His feet were bare. (“Mom: did Dad have a moss-green fishermen’s sweater, and did he wear chinos, in the 1950s?” Mom: “Yes.”)

He looked extremely well; his hair was fully black, not streaked with grey as it had been from my earliest memory of him. My father had had very distinctive feet, with high arches, in life; those were indeed his elegant feet. His hands were dry and warm, in life; he put his right hand gently on my hair and yes, that was his hand.

Then we had a calm, serious, direct talk. It did not matter that I was nine and he was 35, or that I was alive — somewhere - and that he was dead. It seemed as if that talk was the purpose of this encounter.

After my father’s death, I had learned about certain aspects of his life that had confused me, and that had led me to struggle with his memory. These questions had become a barrier to my properly mourning him, and certainly they had kept me from feeling his presence. But in this chat we were having — thoughtful, father to daughter, transparent, not sentimental — I got to ask him every question that had haunted me, and he answered them one by one, and the answers set my mind entirely at ease. As that conversation unfolded, and he was accountable to me in my questions, I felt the spiritual connection I had had with him, which had been blocked, reopen like a channel; and all the love that he felt for me — and that I felt for him — sluiced through to connect us once more, undeniable, as it was intended to do, death or no death.

At one point, I asked him what God had thought about a certain issue. My dad replied, in the context of explaining that God was more forgiving than humans — “God is different from you and me.” That was another moment in which I enjoyed evidence that this really was my Dad; that is just the kind of thing he would have said; he was an English literature professor; and that is a witty paraphrase of a famous F. Scott Fitzgerald quote.

After all the questions had been answered, I asked, neutrally curious, if I was staying there. He gestured toward a broad silvery stream, like the runnels on an estuary, that cut off the wet sand on that strand of beach, from some other place; and indicated that no, I was now to cross back over that shimmering divide.

There wasn’t a leave-taking or anything else dramatic — I simply found myself again at length lying on my bed of pain, the infection raging still.

By this time Brian had done his wonderful Brian thing, of making things happen when they are not happening, by saying certain things, in a certain way, and leaving certain things unsaid. I don’t know how he does it, but I thank the US Army for its training of him in this arcane but useful art. For the second time in my life, he saved my life. After he made a call, the orders came from above, and I was rushed at last into the room where my lifesaving procedure took place.

I will skip over those details, again, for the future, for reasons mentioned above.

Then, after a night of recovery— after seven days without food or water — I was ordered a breakfast — half a pound of dehydrated egg “skillet”, a quarter pound of home fries, sausages the size of doorstops, a bowl of instant oatmeal — that contained 1010 calories and 65 grams of fat.

And then, I was free to go.

I did not have any street clothes with me, but the minute the RN said I could leave, I asked for some scrubs, and just kept my hospital gown on; and we fled, before they could all change their minds.

The sunlight outside was dazzling. I wanted to kiss the earth, and every human being I saw. I loved the mulch. I loved the Hondas. I loved the security guard.

The red tiger lilies in front of the parking garage looked like to me like the most beautiful flowers I’d seen in my life — trumpets of rusty glory.

The instant I was seated on a concrete bench outside the hospital, breathing, I began to feel better — which made me realize that for two and a half weeks, medical staff, all of whom were of course vaccinated with mRNA injections, had been “shedding” on me continually, by leaning over me and breathing into my face while taking vitals, or by constantly handling me.

This situation had been bad enough in the small local hospital, where at least my window opened a crack. But at the massive Vortex Hospital to which I had been transferred, the windows — overlooking a spectacular vista — did not open at all.

https://naomiwolf.substack.com/p/not-dead-yet
    Last edited by Matthew; 4th July 2023 at 22:35.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

amor (15th November 2023), Ewan (11th August 2023), gini (5th July 2023), Harmony (5th July 2023), haroldsails (7th July 2023), onawah (10th August 2023), Sue (Ayt) (5th July 2023)

31. Link to Post #516
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,639 times in 2,597 posts

Matthew thank you for posting this amazing story above from Naomi Wolf She has been such an inspiration across the world. I pray she will now be fine and overcome what has happened to her, she has great courage and will and stays aligned with her "real" inner strength.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Ewan (11th August 2023), haroldsails (7th July 2023), Matthew (5th July 2023), onawah (10th August 2023), Sue (Ayt) (5th July 2023)

33. Link to Post #517
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Quote Posted by Harmony (here)
    Matthew thank you for posting this amazing story above from Naomi Wolf She has been such an inspiration across the world. I pray she will now be fine and overcome what has happened to her, she has great courage and will and stays aligned with her "real" inner strength.
    She had an NDE ad I pray daily that we have a global NDE. IF we are all one, then I can pray for all of Us. Frankly, given what I know, this must happen in my reality. IMO that divine intervention (where we actually contact the truth of our being) is a Universal antidote to the lies of the Inversion. Naomi Wolf is one of my significant heroines. There are many others. I am so happy that we are

NOT
    Dead
    Yet

There is some reason for our being here.....

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ewan (11th August 2023), gini (5th July 2023), Harmony (5th July 2023), haroldsails (7th July 2023), Matthew (5th July 2023), Orph (5th July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (5th July 2023)

35. Link to Post #518
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"... And then literally God started to talk to me and showing me things ..."
    - Alex Jones.
    --- --- --- --- --- --------- --- --- --- --- ---

Spiritual encounters of all kinds
    war for souls

Steven Crowder's show has Gerald Morgan, a Christian, talking to Alex Jones about spiritual warfare.

Extract (10m 24s mark)

Quote I'd say I was kind of corrupt between fourteen [years old] to about twenty, and then I rediscovered God and then the Holy Spirit much more stronger then when I was saved when I was about ten.

And then literally God started to talk to me and showing me things, in like, I would have dreams that would come true and all these things...

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Ewan (11th August 2023), Harmony (11th August 2023), O Donna (11th August 2023)

37. Link to Post #519
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    "... And then literally God started to talk to me and showing me things ..."
    - Alex Jones.
    --- --- --- --- --- --------- --- --- --- --- ---

Rings of predictive programming. Something that hasn't benefited humanity in many ways. Some of these things may come to pass but it won't be because 'God' said so. No, it will be the machinations of the human themselves. Think: personification/ anthropomorphism, something of that nature.

All predictive programming of he nature posted above would dissipate in a heartbeat with a simple change...

Quote We can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. - Bill Hicks
    Pie in the shy thinking? Maybe, but our shared world demonstrates amazing possibilities on a daily basis.
    Knock Knock

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Ewan (11th August 2023), greybeard (12th December 2023), Harmony (11th August 2023), Matthew (11th August 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst 1 16 26