+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1 10 20 26 LastLast

Thread: Spiritual encounters of all kind - war for souls

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Default Re: Spiritual encounters of all kind - war for souls

~Winged Gnostic~, I really enjoyed your analogy. Thank you, and kudos to you!

Love,

Dan
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

2. Link to Post #182
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

God is always available and listens but we do have to ask if we need help.
    In desperation I did.
    "People rarely learn by gentle reminders"
    Sai Baba quote.
    If you are interested reading what motivated me to love God
    Click on the song link at bottom
    go to home on the web site then to
    Spiritual and life, then to.
    Life is as it it is.
    There I share what happened from an early age till recently.
    Chris
    Namaste
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

3. Link to Post #183
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Winged Gnostic
    There is little we disagree upon.
    In the main there is agreement.
    I enjoyed your take on it.
    The God loves quote from a sage is not necessarily my point of view just a may be so.
    There is no specialness.
    I would disagree re hell as some who have died and come back to life testify that there is hell, its lower astral.
    My main source of spiritual information is Dr David Hawkins who also experienced hell as an agnostic and cried out "If there is a God I ask him to help me"
    He was saved from the pit the very depth of hell and was enlightened.
    Dr H book Power vs Force was an eye opener as were his other books. I have read spiritual book by enlightened sages for years but there were always questions unanswered, he answers most of them for me.
    God can be likened to an infinite electro magnetic field, electrons and we are created in his likeness, we are a walking electro magnetic field.
    God is intelligent beyond our understanding and radiates pure love and like the sun radiates on all.
    The clouds obscure the sun but it is still there. Obstacles(clouds) created by ego (EDGE GOD OUT) have to be removed in order for Self illumination, freedom from ignorance, enlightenment to occur.
    Chris
    Namaste

4. Link to Post #184
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    You know what is funny ye olde pirate?
    Right now you can talk with the Creator of the universe!!!
    Every soul can, right now!

Will they talk to God?

No.

Why?

I believe your ego thread explained a lot...
    It`s a battle inside to overcome many things and simply start genuine conversation with God !
    Agreed my friend.
    Its more like Ancient Mariner than old pirate, laughing loudly.
    chris

5. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Agreed my friend.
    Its more like Ancient Mariner than old pirate, laughing loudly.
    chris

Nothing happens without a cause so I think it's nice to see good old friends after few ages...
    Love, love - and see what happens

6. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

Quote Posted by John (here)
    That is a beautiful synthesis of what has been said in this thread about love.

Thankyou.

John..
    John ,you spoke in one of the comments about bad guys utilizing fear, now what do you think about utilizing love on others?
    In all of love's forms...

7. Link to Post #187
    Thanks

Hi Winged Gnostic
    There is little we disagree upon.
    In the main there is agreement.
    I enjoyed your take on it.
    The God loves quote from a sage is not necessarily my point of view just a may be so.
    There is no specialness.
    I would disagree re hell as some who have died and come back to life testify that there is hell, its lower astral.
    My main source of spiritual information is Dr David Hawkins who also experienced hell as an agnostic and cried out "If there is a God I ask him to help me"
    He was saved from the pit the very depth of hell and was enlightened.
    Dr H book Power vs Force was an eye opener as were his other books. I have read spiritual book by enlightened sages for years but there were always questions unanswered, he answers most of them for me.
    God can be likened to an infinite electro magnetic field, electrons and we are created in his likeness, we are a walking electro magnetic field.
    God is intelligent beyond our understanding and radiates pure love and like the sun radiates on all.
    The clouds obscure the sun but it is still there. Obstacles(clouds) created by ego (EDGE GOD OUT) have to be removed in order for Self illumination, freedom from ignorance, enlightenment to occur.
    Chris
    Namaste
    You have a magnificent life story and I am happy to hear we have little to disagree on. Thank you for sharing your story with me. My life experiences are only similar in the fact that I've faced many challenges, and inspirations, which together have brought me to where I am now.

When I post my thoughts it's a reflection of what I've learned to this point, yet it doesn't reflect what I haven't learned yet from my own spiritual journey. Maybe I will go on that forum and post my own story which is also full of of amazing revelations.

There is nothing any person or collective group of people can say to change my view on hell as an eternal place with no escape. You said yourself that Dr. David Hawkins was brought back from the place he visited and described it as hell. It's quite possible his experience was such to enlighten him from the path he was on. I believe reincarnation is a big part of this lower astral level - which I'm not saying doesn't exist. It's about our soul journey through multiple human life forms so we may learn and grow spiritually.

We also have lessons to learn in the astral plane, teachers who guide us into the physical world so we may make greater spiritual advancements. We may live many lifetimes, however in the end it's about learning to live with this pure love, light, consciousness in both the astral and physical planes. This not only requires that we love others, but that we love ourselves. The more love and light we let into our lives in the physical world, the more love and light that's in the astral plane we enter at our physical death. OK.. so it's much more complicated than this, yet really simple when we think about it.

Peace

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thank you Dan

Don't know what I did right, but it sure feels good.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Love and Light

Look to children for wisdom; they have big souls ready to tell you truth from the soul.

My son (@ age 3): "What is infinity?
    Me: "Infinity is never ending it goes on forever and doesn't stop"
    My son: "Well then... I love you infinity and beyond!!!"

8. Link to Post #188
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dear Winged Gnostic
    I agree with your latest post 100%

Dr Hawkins had religious scrupulosity as a youngster then as a teen he experienced the totality of suffering of the human race since time began, he could not believe in a God who was responsible for that and became an agnostic.
    He described hell as having different levels (heaven does too) and the formless one, which he was in is horrendous beyond belief.
    It was timeless, so the impression was that it was eternal, abandon hope all who enter so to speak, however Gods mercy is also infinite and those who call out to Him even there are released from that pit.
    In the enlightened state he realized that God is not responsible for human suffering, it is the ego.
    So I think you are correct that he had to go there in order to have such a magnificent release in to the state called enlightenment and to be able to share his experience with others.
    It would be great if you share your experiences on Dan's web site "My spiritual Oasis"
    Looking forward to reading them.
    The more people who are willing to share their spiritual experiences the more others are given hope and uplifted.
    I think we are here to learn to love as Jesus and other spiritual Avatars did.
    Chris
    Namaste

9. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

[QUOTE=~Winged Gnostic~;35234]You have a magnificent life story and I am happy to hear we have little to disagree on. Thank you for sharing your story with me. My life experiences are only similar in the fact that I've faced many challenges, and inspirations, which together have brought me to where I am now.

When I post my thoughts it's a reflection of what I've learned to this point, yet it doesn't reflect what I haven't learned yet from my own spiritual journey. Maybe I will go on that forum and post my own story which is also full of of amazing revelations.

There is nothing any person or collective group of people can say to change my view on hell as an eternal place with no escape. You said yourself that Dr. David Hawkins was brought back from the place he visited and described it as hell. It's quite possible his experience was such to enlighten him from the path he was on. I believe reincarnation is a big part of this lower astral level - which I'm not saying doesn't exist. It's about our soul journey through multiple human life forms so we may learn and grow spiritually.

We also have lessons to learn in the astral plane, teachers who guide us into the physical world so we may make greater spiritual advancements. We may live many lifetimes, however in the end it's about learning to live with this pure love, light, consciousness in both the astral and physical planes. This not only requires that we love others, but that we love ourselves. The more love and light we let into our lives in the physical world, the more love and light that's in the astral plane we enter at our physical death. OK.. so it's much more complicated than this, yet really simple when we think about it.

Peace[COLOR="red"]

A path that lead one to be as Christ tomorrow is not easy , you have to learn many things that you are not even aware of. Starting point is love and ending point is ... love.
    First thing is confidence that trusting your life in the hands of Creator is not a bad thing . It's that first primal fear of if you let go someone will hurt or kill you.

But that someone is non less than our Heavenly Father. Whom you can trust more than him for ever and ever?

But we are bombarded with other visions and fear, so we do not let go. We are afraid of the one who created us. That is unreasonable fear.
    Next step is to see through the veil of who is frightening us? Whom doesn't wish our eternal well being?

That force was named "Satan" - meaning adversary. Or "devil" meaning liar.
    Also that force would like so much that we think of it as red horned guy with fork or whatever is ever presented during history.

There is a quote from Bible : " ... my people is dying because of lack of knowledge..."

SO learning is the key for starting of spiritual journey .
    Last edited by Beren; 15th July 2010 at 16:41.

10. Link to Post #190
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The heavenly realms are Celestial you could say higher astral though.
    Enlighten ones when they leave the body go to these higher realms to advance spiritually.
    The dont have to come back to Earth but on rare occasions they do, and of course they forget what they are just like the rest of us.
    The Buddhists have a name for them Bod ---- some thing I forget
    Chris

11. Link to Post #191
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

no, everything DEPENDS upon your level of DNA awakening...almost all so-called "enlightened masters and teachers" have fallen in to the trap of surrendering themselves to a "god" or "oneness" that just reflects their level of DNA activation,which is mostly very low going by their teachings,they don't understand the mechanics of conciousness and hence think they have reached some kind of "enlightenment",the "enlightenment" their reliogions or false creator gods wish them to be deceived in to...it's the old "love,light and clueless" program that has sucked them in to these bubbles of "enlightenment" created by these fallen "gods"...on higher dimensions their oversouls and Avatar selves know this...when you activate higher levels of DNA you do not fall in to that trap...again,most of you won't understand that and will fall in to the same traps as those "bliss-bunnies" have where they have merged with "gods" or "sources" that are far from pure expressions of ORIGNAL GOD SOURCE,they are holding tanks where conciousness can be used as food for the energies they have surrendered to..if you are coming from a place of suffering and pain those false "enlightenment" states will look and sound even greater...if you come from a wiser level of activation you will see the traps being laid by almost all "teachers and masters" mostly unknowingly and from a state of love,light and cluelessness
    wake up
    Last edited by shiva777; 15th July 2010 at 19:46.

12. Link to Post #192
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Shiva777 I have respect for you dogged determination.
    Has it ever occurred that perhaps just possibly you have been misled?
    It seems virtually everybody but you is out of step.
    You are maligning teachings that were in place for thousands of years before the Buddha in the most intelligent form of written language ever developed, Sancript.
    Have you actually read the Bhagavadgita or books by Nisargadatta or Ramana?
    Be sure though, I dont in the least mind you having a different opinion.
    All I can say is that my personal experiences in meditation bear out ancient truths before I had even read them.
    I dont have to rely on second hand information though I find it very helpful in filling in gaps in my understanding, I remain open minded.
    Regards Chris

13. Link to Post #193
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Quote everything DEPENDS upon your level of DNA awakening...
    My belief is that the creation in all dimension responds to soul intention. DNA is very physical dense manifestation of a greater wisdom and knowledge. It was said somewhere that the correct activation of the DNA can connect one to the Akashic records and achieve mastery over the material (research the Broninkov method in http://www.bronnikovmethod.com/). Therefore the awakening practice I follow is about refining the ego intention, striving to connect with the soul.

Quote ..almost all so-called "enlightened masters and teachers" have fallen in to the trap of surrendering themselves to a "god" or "oneness" that just reflects their level of DNA activation,which is mostly very low going by their teachings
    When one is going criticizing 'almost all' so-called ... One should be very aware on the value of the truth teaching he is bearing. Because the debating or arguing truthfulness of spiritual teaching is a know trap of the ego.

The state of bliss you are talking about is the state of nirvana, or the state of being connected with the one. If one did not experience nirvana one cannot understand the longing to it. As if trying to explain to a child the feeling of an orgasm. The nirvana could be explained as a state of orgasmic spiritual experience. One cannot stay for long in the nirvana state. But once experienced you become addicted, literally.

The soul is source of being and is part of the wholeness/god/nature/cosmos/creator. The spiritual path is the path of experiencing the creation. Good or bad is only perceived in the dualistic material virtual game we are having together. Once a person is connected to the soul (in all cultures, all teaching) the person is in service to other. The connected person feels (in contrast to knows by teaching) the connection to all all and the self responsibility. The awakened person see the others as part of himself. And all nature is part of himself.

This connectedness is termed, cold selfless love. Cold because all are equally loved, ones family are as loved as ones enemy. I think (in contrast to feel) that the Tibeten Dalai Lama is a fully connected person.
    Being connected is also very painful to genuinely feel empathic all the suffering of others. And very lonely as well. So being connected in as a physical being is a 100% being in service to other. Others just ascend and do not return.
    Last edited by PathWalker; 15th July 2010 at 20:27.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

14. Link to Post #194
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

yeah,I know you guys don't get it...they have partial truths and partial "nirvana",,,given to them by the level of DNA they work on and which limits their awareness...much of what the "masters" teach is truth but what it is that is missing is where the TRUE awakened states are,,,in a decade or 2 these things will become obvious to many more
    Last edited by shiva777; 15th July 2010 at 20:39.

15. Link to Post #195
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Shiva777.
    I appreciate you mean well and believe what you are sharing.
    We are in spiritual kindergarten that is true but there is a certain sequence to evolution, the next class being enlightenment or Christ consciousness.
    You cant take a primary school child and expect him or her to understand physics, its irrelevant at that stage.
    DNA is of the physical body we have no need of it when we leave.
    If we reincarnate we will probably come back into a body with evolved DNA. It may evolve rapidly 2012 who knows.
    We dont drive model T Fords any more they served their purpose and we have moved on.
    Evolution and creation are the same thing, God is in every act of creation and evolution. It happens first in the formless then manifests in form.
    Chris

16. Link to Post #196
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

you have fallen for the dogma and false ascension teachings...you don't understand DNA or the relationship between spirit and body at all.....I hope you wake up soon..Time and space happen ALL AT ONCE and ALL IN THE SAME SPACE.some clues
    Last edited by shiva777; 15th July 2010 at 21:03.

17. Link to Post #197
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Shiva777.
    We dont drive model T Fords any more they served their purpose and we have moved on.
    Evolution and creation are the same thing, God is in every act of creation and evolution. It happens first in the formless then manifests in form.
    Chris
    Hallelujah for that.
    I would add that since we are here in the physical duality game. We should better play it alright. We came here for reason with a mission to accomplish. Debating is one aspect of the mission.
    But as you said one will not evolve till one is ready no matter how many reflections/mirror/accidents/suffering one experience. When the soul has the intention the person will grow. We have to wait and respect the soul choices.
    To me this is a very difficult lesson, learning to respect and honor soul choices.

Joy and happiness. May the light shine on you and through you.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

18. Link to Post #198
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

of course,everythin g happens in GOD,,,question is are people evolving or devolving in terms of embodying divinity?...we are here to EMBODY GOD,which means activating DNA in OUR bodies so we can EMBODY more GOd conciousness...get some clues as to how our level of Dna activation determines where we go when we die or "ascend" and what we perceive and EXPERIENCE as "love" and God...and so much more

www.keylonticdictionary.org beyond the dogma and simplistc deceptions
    Last edited by shiva777; 15th July 2010 at 21:19.

19. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

It's all great advice. Negative thoughts have to be acknowledged as they are an inherent part of this world , take a deep breath and let it pass through you and move on with the knowledge that you are not alone and the great spirit will prevail. I start my day by asking for protection and guidance ,give thanks and imagine a golden white bubble around ones self. There are thousands of other worlds and spirits looking out for you. I hope I'm on topic here ? In Science "Intent" has been a new interesting topic with experiments being done on a molecular level.
    Last edited by Loren; 15th July 2010 at 21:44.

20. Link to Post #200
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    of course,everythin g happens in GOD,,,question is are people evolving or devolving in terms of embodying divinity?...we are here to EMBODY GOD,which means activating DNA in OUR bodies so we can EMBODY more GOd conciousness...get some clues as to how our level of Dna activation determines where we go when we die or "ascend" and what we perceive and EXPERIENCE as "love" and God...and so much more

www.keylonticdictionary.org beyond the dogma and simplistc deceptions
    With respect Where we go on death of body has to do with our attractor field, level of consciousness, spiritual vibration.
    It is always wise to cross check information. If information comes from one source only then it is a may be so. If it is coming from many sources over thousands of years and confirmed by subjective experience then it is so.
    Any sage will laugh at dogma they are free of it they do not belong to any religion.
    The Truth is not to be found in any dictionary or book though they can confirm personal subjective experience.
    Every enlighten being has said the same thing since time began.
    God is to found within.
    God is the totality all of it.
    The state of enlightenment is timeless, formless, omnipresent, omnipotent.
    The ego wants more.
    The ego looks for explanations, technique, information --- "in form ation"
    We are formless in essence, what has DNA got to do with formless? It is not required by spirit.
    In human evolving form we do need it but not otherwise.
    Chris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1 10 20 26 LastLast