Thread: Spiritual encounters of all kind - war for souls

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Default Re: Spiritual encounters of all kind - war for souls

Quote Posted by kriya (here)
    This is not necessarily so John. As the nearer one gets to God the more evil forces try to attack you. Ultimately, they can not harm you, but that is not from lack of trying. A strong will and determination to succeed are required. I can attest to this in my own life.
    I don't see you disagreeing with me. You get the lessons you need. Obviously determination is necessary - though I think of it as focus.

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Free Thinker (28th May 2021), jessamy99 (9th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    John,
    I understand what you wish to say and think that we`re speaking about similar things. But from a different angle.
    Also Kriya said thing that is very true. Ultimately if we choose light ,we win. We then became sons & daughters of God. But until the moment of our glorification we are attacked non stop . In order to be stopped and diverted from our decision to choose light.
    Until a day comes when Creator say : "it`s finally enough ! " -we will not find our complete rest from attacks. Attacks in all imaginable ways...Wars and fights ,despite being sometimes just figures of speech ,are really happening,it`s just we don`t talk about them.
    A talk would help since then we `d start to overcome the deceits thrown upon us...

Our views are definitely not dissimilar. I would say though that you have a dramatic flair - perhaps it was this that prompted me to comment in the first place.

The path to expanding consciousness need not be one filled with drama - the clash of swords, the rattle of guns, the swipe of a demon's talon or the siren call of a harpy.

Many westerners who have lived comfortable lives like fights - we grew up on war films, on Hollywood heroes. It is how we were programmed. Others have had less comfortable lives and have grown up directly impacted by wars and real hardship - still programmed in the context of conflict. Many others, through our lack of sharing don’t have a moment to think as they struggle every moment for food and water.

At some point there is a growing realization that as part of all this I (like you and everyone else reading this) have a responsibility for all of it. As we intellectually come into the realization that we are part of an all encompassing whole, then we start to see that everything that happens is basically down to each of us.

That realization is the gradual "awakening" to the knowledge that you are not a powerless being living a flawed, distorted and challenged by life’s slings and arrows, but you are a (or a part of a) creator being with infinite abundance at your disposal – members of the great scriptwriters guild!

The creator says "enough" when you do. When you can honestly say "I and the father are one" that is when enough is enough!

Until then, we play the game – together. Increasingly more of us will re-focus our intent on harmony. That is what I want. Harmony.

What we are now about is learning how to wield creative power together - in concert - forgiving the odd misdemeanour and "error". I quote "error" because ultimately there is no such thing. Everything that happens is meant to, it all has its purpose and reason. Right now we don’t always see it. We have lived many lives as individual souls, but now are starting to take the steps towards our group soul. We have many differences and these differences are being given expression in conflict.

As we form our human group, not one single one is to be left behind. No matter how evil we deem the illusion of their/our making, or what poison script drips from their quill onto the book of life.

The darkest soul you can imagine is ultimately your brother – and sooner or later – we will come to terms! Knowing this we move on and along the way we learn by distortion, we forgive, but we don’t forget. We crystallize hard won wisdom. What is done by each of us is done by, for and to all of us.

Soon, and specifically due to the nature of this moment and the changes that are upon our part of the manifest universe – rapid progress and change is felt. It is a wave of change, and a wave we ride. That is why I posted “Ride the wave.” (I can’t remember if it was this forum or the last one now that things seem to move so fast).

I do see a golden future for us all. From the remnant ugliness, beauty will be restored. Even with the state of things today, the sun still shines the birds still sing. We are not doomed. WE will win. Even over a bloodstained battlefield beauty can be seen in nature. Even among the piles of waste left by a sick and disharmonious civilizations, beautiful plants do grow through. Nature has her own war – which she will win.

Such is the intensity and complexity of the expression we create.

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

amedeejp (28th June 2011), FinallyNow (24th October 2015), Free Thinker (28th May 2021), jessamy99 (9th February 2012), lookbeyond (30th November 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Wow! John, I feel very close to your perspective here. Inspired you are brother!

Namaste, Steven

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Post:

Free Thinker (28th May 2021), jessamy99 (9th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Thoughts and the spoken language can create alterations in the morphogenetic field. All thoughts are things manifest and are eternally stored there. Gives new meaning to how we live our life and think and speak doesn't it?
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Free Thinker (28th May 2021), jessamy99 (9th February 2012), lookbeyond (30th November 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Wink Re: Spiritual encounters of all kind - war for souls

John your words ring very true, our souls have gone through many life cycles, some good and some deem evil, yet here we are given another opportunity to start anew. Just like we have been given that opportunity so do others have another opportunity to grow, regrow and transform their lives from an ugly troll if you will to a beautiful butterfly. It is the same for each and every one of us. In that sense that which you perceive to be your enemy is in fact another reflection of you, the man or woman in the mirror.

Many many blessings to all.
    Last edited by frank samuel; 7th July 2010 at 00:49.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to frank samuel For This Post:

jessamy99 (9th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by Jonathon (here)
    War, battle, fight, casting out, damn you satan and so on. All fully counter to the teachings of Jesus.
    what did Jesus cast out of people Jonathon

Quote Posted by John
    As we form our human group, not one single one is to be left behind. No matter how evil we deem the illusion of their/our making, or what poison script drips from their quill onto the book of life.
    there is a naive flair in your words John

good thing you're not a Judge or a referee

for what you speak of is unfair to the Just
    Last edited by RedeZra; 7th July 2010 at 01:07.

12. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    there is a naive flair in your words John

good thing you're not a Judge or a referee

for what you speak of is unfair to the Just
    Sorry Redzra, I don't understand what you have said. I probably am naive by most standards, but can you please elaborate on what you mean?

How am I being unfair?

John..
    Last edited by Anchor; 7th July 2010 at 01:46.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

jessamy99 (9th February 2012)

14. Link to Post #28
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

i am wary of that war..

tired in my soul..

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Celine For This Post:

Belle (11th February 2011), jessamy99 (9th February 2012)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

[QUOTE=RedeZra;32618]
    what did Jesus cast out of people Jonathon

Well I'll go with the obvious track here and answer: on multiple occasions Jesus cast out demons. The question here is how this is interpreted and redirected. Did he fight, attack or otherwise demonstrate aggressive behavior toward the entity or did he stand in his light, empowered by the I AM that HE IS? The latter is my interpretation.

The 'casting out' I have come accustomed to hearing has more to do with aggression and separation via highlighting themselves as THE chosen people... cast out the Muslims, cast out the godless and so on.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jonathon For This Post:

FinallyNow (24th October 2015), Free Thinker (28th May 2021), jessamy99 (9th February 2012)

18. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by John
    I probably am naive by most standards, but can you please elaborate on what you mean?

How am I being unfair?
    yes John it's naive to think that those who choose to do evil

will not be judged and punished for their crimes against the just

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

'Evil' and 'just' are contextual - culturally defined - which is a product of what the majority or most capable believe. Ultimately each is their own judge. Free will means the right to choose and modify the journey based on your own experience and definition. You are ultimately responsible for yourself.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonathon For This Post:

Free Thinker (28th May 2021)

21. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jonathon (here)
    'Evil' and 'just' are contextual - culturally defined - which is a product of what the majority or most capable believe. Ultimately each is their own judge. Free will means the right to choose and modify the journey based on your own experience and definition. You are ultimately responsible for yourself.
    no Jonathon good and evil are universal and hard coded in our psyche

it's not science but common sense

some cultures got it wrong down the hallway of history but that doesn't make it right

yes you are responsible for yourself

but if you do evil and believe you can get away with it or lightly judge yourself

you are mistaken

you might be a crown achievement of Creation

but you are not an Angel of the Assembly nor the Creator

the supreme Consciousness is not only Compassionate but also Just

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

some cultures got it wrong down the hallway of history but that doesn't make it right

but if you do evil and believe you can get away with it or lightly judge yourself

you are mistaken

All of this is based on the false assumption that there is such a thing as right and wrong, and there is not. There is no good and evil, although there is a positive and negative polarity.
    Neither is superior to the other, and there is no punishment for choosing the 'negative'. They are both necessary to keep the universe in balance, and leaning towards one side and in opposition to the other leads to folly.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

23. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

you are mistaken

If anything is programmed into our psyche, then we did it to ourselves as a product of our choices, however it's pretty easy to look across a multitude of cultural bounds to prove this is not so. From my perspective I can't imagine how a pre-programmed definition wouldn't be a free will inhibitor and therefore counter to creation. Not to be argumentative or obtuse but just to enlighten point, define evil, good, wrong, common (as in common sense) and psyche for me from your context.

24. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Wink Re: Spiritual encounters of all kind - war for souls

As our society is full of prisons, punishing those who commit crimes against others, every year more and more people fill these prison walls. Punishment seems not to deter people from committing crimes, worse of all it does very little to reform and reeducate these inmates, many a victim of their own past. For example as some of these child abusers where in fact victims of child abuse themselves. Yes those that commit a crime should face some type of punishment yet each and every person can learn or relearn from their past mistakes. Many people simply do not remember that in past lives many of us where not saints but far from it, as your soul is infinite it will eventually learn the lessons needed. How many millions of life cycles has brought you to this moment in time where now you can hold yourself accountable for your actions. In the name of a righteous God we have become judge and jurors over the fate of the lives of others. For me knowing who I am, who I was and what we can all become gives me the hope to know someday we will all hold ourselves accountable and finally learn the lessons we need to learn and maybe just maybe we can begin to recreate our world thereby reaching our true potential .

Many many blessings to all.

25. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ahh I see what you are saying.

I could not agree less.

Not only do you think I am wrong, but you judge me naive for thinking it. That is ok by me, it is your opinion. I am sure your system of judgement empowers you sufficiently in this regard to make such statements.

In my opinion: each of us, including you, are our own worst enemies and our own judges.

I think that no-one but yourself can truly judge you - except some pretender using some pretext to curtail your ultimate freedom.

John..
    Last edited by Anchor; 7th July 2010 at 03:41.

26. Link to Post #37
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jonathon
    From my perspective I can't imagine how a pre-programmed definition wouldn't be a free will inhibitor and therefore counter to creation. Not to be argumentative or obtuse but just to enlighten point, define evil, good, wrong, common (as in common sense) and psyche for me from your context.
    very well this free will inhibitor is called conscience or common sense

it is called common for we all share it and it is a moral and mental compass

so we can distinguish right from wrong - good from bad - positive from negative

you know what is good and right and you know what is evil and wrong

and you don't need anyone to tell you the difference

for it is hard coded in your Psyche which is the Soul Mind complex

now when Psyche is clothed in Matter as in a physical body

it is facinated with the outward show of the senses and forgets itself within

and believes the world to be more real than itself

and so mistakes are made for not adhering to the inner Reality

which naturally knows right from wrong

wait and see until you loose your physicality

27. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by John
    I think that no-one but yourself can truly judge you - except some pretender using some pretext to curtail your ultimate freedom
    well John seems to me you think you created the Universe

28. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

well John seems to me you think you created the Universe
    Yes and No, I think we all did.

29. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

very well this free will inhibitor is called conscience or common sense

it is called common for we all share it and it is a moral and mental compass

so we can distinguish right from wrong - good from bad - positive from negative

you know what is good and right and you know what is evil and wrong

and you don't need anyone to tell you the difference

for it is hard coded in your Psyche which is the Soul Mind complex

now when Psyche is clothed in Matter as in a physical body

it is facinated with the outward show of the senses and forgets itself within

and believes the world to be more real than itself

and so mistakes are made for not adhering to the inner Reality

which naturally knows right from wrong

wait and see until you loose your physicality
    Gosh I'm so sorry Red, but that response is so distorted I barely know where to begin with it. Are you saying that conscience and common sense are pre-programmed? Fixed definitions of good and evil? Based on what? Do you believe that people who perform what you (yourself) would define as evil acts know they are performing that evil? In my experience, very few have such context... they have a myriad of their own personal distortions based on their own experience and culturing. Westerners consider cheating unethical. Some eastern cultures consider it good use of opportunity. How do you explain this with a pre-programmed definition? How do you resolve the free-will implications? What's the point of choosing if you are limited to a single choice? And isn't that effectively slavery? How do you resolve that?

Soul Mind Complex? What is that from your point of view? Can you provide some context? What is the inner reality you are referring to? Mistakes? What exactly do you call a mistake? Isn't everything a learning experience? Can you kind of see where this is going? Despite the fact that we speak the same language, we clearly have completely different sets of experiences that define who and what we are... it's all in the context. Words are fictionalizations of experience - a mere conveyance of our OWN truths/experiences. How do you resolve this disparity with fixed psyche parameters?

Let's start back at definitions of evil, just, common, wrong etc. What you may find is that you are unable to define those words outside of your own cultural context. Naturally, that was the point.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 12 26 LastLast