your individual personality as a Soul did not create it

so the Supreme spirit made it come into fruition for you to enjoy it

2. Link to Post #42
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Default Re: Spiritual encounters of all kind - war for souls

Quote Posted by Jonathon (here)
    Gosh I'm so sorry Red, but that response is so distorted I barely know where to begin with it..
    well Jonathon perhaps you don't want to understand

you bet I say that conscience which is common sense is pre-programmed

but I also say that when you are born with a body into this world

common sense has to compete with your senses

say you want another man's wife

common sense says stay away but your senses say indulge

see

now you say that some eastern cultures consider cheating good use of opportunity

lol really what cultures

sometimes a wrong might become a cultural habit but that doesn't make it right

are you really saying that you don't know right from wrong

then pick up a good Book

Im saying you can choose wrong even if you know it's wrong

it happens all the time

but conscience is there to make you think twice

the Soul Mind complex is you surviving when the body dies

now after death you are without a physical nervous system

and common sense no longer has to compete with the physical senses

so most things will be crystal clear
    Last edited by RedeZra; 7th July 2010 at 05:34.

3. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Common sense, and laws and rules and regulations and morals - are based solely on arbitrary cultural standards.

Nothing has meaning - it simply is - until we project our experiences and reality upon them.

The screen you're staring at right now exists. But everything behind you does not. When you turn around, the screen will cease being.

The light is hitting the sensors in your eyes, which is sending a signal to your brain to decode, which allows you to see. But until that signal is sent...

Your consciousness is. What your consciousness is experience isn't.

4. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    well Jonathon perhaps you don't want to understand

you bet I say that conscience which is common sense is pre-programmed

but I also say that when you are born with a body into this world

common sense has to compete with your senses

say you want another man's wife

common sense says stay away but your senses say indulge

see

now you say that some eastern cultures consider cheating good use of opportunity

lol really what cultures

sometimes a wrong might become a cultural habit but that doesn't make it right

are you really saying that you don't know right from wrong

then pick up a good Book

Im saying you can choose wrong even if you know it's wrong

it happens all the time

but conscience is there to make you think twice

the Soul Mind complex is you surviving when the body dies

now after death you are without a physical nervous system

and common sense no longer has to compete with the physical senses

so most things will be crystal clear
    If I did not want to understand, I would not ask questions. Would you mind answering those you left out?

To respectfully address yours, that would be the Chinese culture.

Next, wife is cultural. If I'm a traditional Sicilian Catholic, the context of that entire example you presented will be far different than if I'm born into an indigenous tribe. One may consider the woman their property while the other may have an open and sharing community without the concept of a wife. So, no that doesn't work.

I'm not saying I don't know right from wrong, I'm saying I know right and wrong from my own learned context which is then skewed by my individual, essential nature based on my collective experience. By your claim there should be an equal amount of crime (also a contextual word) throughout various cultures and socio-economic backgrounds due to an in-born parameter. Obviously, this is not the case.

Do I carry my experience within my core being from incarnation to incarnation? Yes, however in this density with a mighty heavy veil, which is necessary to ensure freedom of experience. From that point of view, perhaps we have some common ground. However each experience and experiencer is unique in what is brings in and takes out. ANY form of control parameter (especially a universal behavioral one) not only limits the experience, it also defeats the whole purpose of creation in my opinion. A fish can only grow so large in a small pond. Further, specific incarnational lessons may be chosen in order to balance the experience, therefore in one instance I may be a murderer while in the other a martyr - this fundamentally requires different starting qualities, if you will. Certainly the journey back to source requires a balanced understanding of all aspects. All roads lead back to One. Free will ensures the greatest possible variety of the creator experiencing itself.

5. Link to Post #45
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Hi Guys
    Its not a question of right or wrong - good versus evil.
    Its a question of vibration /energy.
    The "system" is self regulating via attractor fields.
    There is if you like a sliding scale of vibration with creator at the top --- fastest vibration. Infinite unmeasurable beyond our understanding,
    If you see God a life then at the top is that which is most life supporting then, the support diminishes till it is life diminishing, depleting, heavy slow vibration.
    If you see God as light then its extremely bright down to dim then an absence of light. Not opposite but diminishing scale.

Every action or deed has a vibration and we are the total vibration of everything we have done, nothing is unrecorded in the field of consciousness.
    Every act has natural consequences -- no one gets off scot free -- its not a punishment.
    Every life supporting act also has consequences --- it is not a reward.

On death the soul gravitates naturally to a concordant vibratory field.
    "In my Fathers house are many mansions"
    So if your intentions and action have been life supporting your vibration rises.
    If your actions have been selfish and to the degree that they have not supported life in general you will graduate to a lower vibrtion heaven or at worst a low astral realm (Hell) on death.
    If your vibration has risen enough you dont come back to earth which is like a from of purgatory, we have a chance to balance "negative" karma.
    If we reincarnate then we come in at the same vibration that we left our last incarnation with so the "system" is fair.
    Through out life we attract that which is concordant with our vibration so we literalily reap that which we sow.
    We give out love respect harmony humor then that comes back to us sooner or later, but nor necessarily back from who ever we gave to.
    Hope this helps
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Belle (11th February 2011), joeecho (21st May 2014), lookbeyond (30th November 2012)

7. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Default Chasing Enlightenment

The "you" who is chasing enlightenment will never become enlightened. Instead of striving towards some distant goal that you will never reach, Adyashanti invites you to stop and ask: How am I avoiding the enlightenment that is already present in each moment? How am I seeing separation where it doesn't exist?

Link: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8WpUuNN-BLw
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

jessamy99 (9th February 2012), joeecho (21st May 2014)

9. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

High vibration or low vibration ... the point is we may speak about it but we do not feel it ...yet.
    We fell the consequences of both. It shows us did we sow in good or in bad. Whatever we sow, it will bear the fruit...
    Love, love - and see what happens

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Beren For This Post:

jessamy99 (9th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #48
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jonathon
    If I did not want to understand, I would not ask questions. Would you mind answering those you left out?
    I think I did comment upon just about every question you posed

Consciousness is not a blank state but imbued with qualities like Bliss Compassion and Righteousness

most of us are closest to this Consciousness when we are in deep sleep

that's why we feel refreshed when we wake up to greet another morning

and go about our day in a waking state of amnesia

which the nervous system with it's senses present to us as the old familiar world

this Consciousness has always cultivated and inspired mankind from the get go

it taught us most every arts and mode of living and brought us civilization from the very beginning

this Consciousness is not a blank state but imbued with qualities like Bliss Compassion and Righteousness

this Consciousness is the core of your Being but that doesn't imply that you are aware of it

but it is the purpose of life

to raise your awarness to this the Most high presence which is not a blank state

but Bliss Compassion and Righteousness

you cannot hope to know yourself if you revel in wrong and cling to error

or choose evil before goodness

this is common sense and is hard coded as conscience within yourself

you are free to rebel and do the opposite of what is expected of you

but there are consequences

like house arrest in hell hehe
    Last edited by RedeZra; 7th July 2010 at 17:01.

12. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by John (here)
    Many westerners who have lived comfortable lives like fights - we grew up on war films, on Hollywood heroes. It is how we were programmed. Others have had less comfortable lives and have grown up directly impacted by wars and real hardship - still programmed in the context of conflict. Many others, through our lack of sharing don’t have a moment to think as they struggle every moment for food and water.

At some point there is a growing realization that as part of all this I (like you and everyone else reading this) have a responsibility for all of it. As we intellectually come into the realization that we are part of an all encompassing whole, then we start to see that everything that happens is basically down to each of us.

That realization is the gradual "awakening" to the knowledge that you are not a powerless being living a flawed, distorted and challenged by life’s slings and arrows, but you are a (or a part of a) creator being with infinite abundance at your disposal – members of the great scriptwriters guild!

The creator says "enough" when you do. When you can honestly say "I and the father are one" that is when enough is enough!

Until then, we play the game – together. Increasingly more of us will re-focus our intent on harmony. That is what I want. Harmony.

What we are now about is learning how to wield creative power together - in concert - forgiving the odd misdemeanour and "error". I quote "error" because ultimately there is no such thing. Everything that happens is meant to, it all has its purpose and reason. Right now we don’t always see it. We have lived many lives as individual souls, but now are starting to take the steps towards our group soul. We have many differences and these differences are being given expression in conflict.

As we form our human group, not one single one is to be left behind. No matter how evil we deem the illusion of their/our making, or what poison script drips from their quill onto the book of life.

The darkest soul you can imagine is ultimately your brother – and sooner or later – we will come to terms! Knowing this we move on and along the way we learn by distortion, we forgive, but we don’t forget. We crystallize hard won wisdom. What is done by each of us is done by, for and to all of us.

Soon, and specifically due to the nature of this moment and the changes that are upon our part of the manifest universe – rapid progress and change is felt. It is a wave of change, and a wave we ride. That is why I posted “Ride the wave.” (I can’t remember if it was this forum or the last one now that things seem to move so fast).

I do see a golden future for us all. From the remnant ugliness, beauty will be restored. Even with the state of things today, the sun still shines the birds still sing. We are not doomed. WE will win. Even over a bloodstained battlefield beauty can be seen in nature. Even among the piles of waste left by a sick and disharmonious civilizations, beautiful plants do grow through. Nature has her own war – which she will win.

Such is the intensity and complexity of the expression we create.

John..
    Dear John, thank you for expressing wonderful thoughts in 'your' detailed message.
    I want you to know that it resonates strongly within 'myself' as well my friend.
    Like you said, at this level of consciousness 'we live' in where many see divisions instead
    of oneness, 'we create' our own demise going on the same path of destruction that we
    chose prior to this epoch. We are 'given another chance' to learn from our 'mistakes'.

The intent for us is to transcend this level, and enter a new level of consciousness
    based on Oneness and Unconditional Love, just like Lord Jesus showed us the Way that
    is possible to follow if one chooses to grow (evolve) spiritually. Indeed He was at that level
    of consciousness that 'ordinary humans' could not understand or grasp at that time due
    to their low spiritual level. We are at a point in 'time' now where could accumulate knowledge
    more than ever before, when you actually needed more 'lifetimes' to achieve the same amount.

Everything is accelerating including the illusion of 'time' it's a proven scientific fact.
    We have reached the 'crossroad' of letting the 'old way' of thinking dissolve, and to embrace
    the new way of consciousness that will catapult us into living in Harmony. This will also enable
    greater things to be achieved once 'our God given powers' will activate just like they used to be.
    At that moment humanity will be ready to join the galactic and multiversal communities.
    There is more, but words don't do justice at what will be revealed, I'll let you all draw your own conclusions...

Love to you, and all,

Dan
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

jessamy99 (9th February 2012)

14. Link to Post #50
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    Indeed He was at that level of consciousness that 'ordinary humans' could not understand or grasp at that time due to their low spiritual level.
    why do you think we are more spiritual than our ancestors

15. Link to Post #51
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

why do you think we are more spiritual than our ancestors
    Thats a very good question RedeZra.
    Who knows for sure as we do go through cycles.
    There is plenty of evidence that we were technically evolved to the point that we generated nuclear explosions and had flying machines, there is also much to suggest there was a previous Golden age where we were spiritually evolved.
    The Sancript language is the oldest we have regarding recording spiritual truth, it is also a very sophisticated written language, very precise and evolved.
    The Buddha said of some of his teaching that it would not be relevant for approx three thousand years, thats now.
    When Jesus said I am the way he might have meant that the "I am presence, Christ consciousness is the way" it makes no sense at all if we could not emulate what he did. God declared "I am what I am" if my memory serves me well.

If the path is enlightenment all that we need has be known and given freely for many thousands of years.
    Its not a goal, not something to be attained. The illumined state shines forth when all that is not of God is removed. All concepts, all belief systems, all conditioning.
    The clouds hide the sun but when removed the sun shines forth.
    So enlightenment requires action to remove the obstacles to enlightenment. Neity neity (cant spell) not this not this.

Regards Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

16. Link to Post #52
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

The Guardian Alliance teachings through Ashayana Deane experienced...

week 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=SYK8g...ayer_embedded#!

week 2

https://youtube.com/watch?v=UaAsj...layer_embedded

week 3

https://youtube.com/watch?v=bWhmk...ayer_embedded#!

these are the techniques she is using

http://www.azuritepress.com/techniqu...ue_outline.php

17. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

One of the reasons I started this thread is exactly these replies here. By reading them we see that all of us are influenced. INFLUENCED
    I will repeat ,we are mostly unaware of that.
    And there the spirit world is being using us. Caught us off our terrain. Knowledge is the key.
    Also Jonathon,

I believe Redezra has answered your questions but I`d add this story;
    I knew a guy who once did next thing. I told him that I think smoking is bad for him. He went on philosophy and its way for the next 30 minutes to explain me that actually cigarettes are good for you.
    He tried and explained and called this theory and that theory ,this and that example...
    All to show me that black is really white and ,that actually white is black...

Now is he right?
    No.
    We all know the damage cigarettes are doing.
    But he tried in vain to paint a different picture. In the end he failed. He didn`t convinced me that cigarettes are good for me.
    He was not looking healthy and feeling good because he smoke a lot. And no matter of how good he felt while smoking ,that did not changed the truth that cigarettes were killing him...

Truth is always self evident.
    No matter of our relativity towards all.

And remember those wise words : " Woe to them that make night of a day and day of a night..."
    Words rightly uttered...
    Love, love - and see what happens

18. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    One of the reasons I started this thread is exactly these replies here. By reading them we see that all of us are influenced. INFLUENCED
    I will repeat ,we are mostly unaware of that.
    And there the spirit world is being using us. Caught us off our terrain. Knowledge is the key.
    Also Jonathon,

I believe Redezra has answered your questions but I`d add this story;
    I knew a guy who once did next thing. I told him that I think smoking is bad for him. He went on philosophy and its way for the next 30 minutes to explain me that actually cigarettes are good for you.
    He tried and explained and called this theory and that theory ,this and that example...
    All to show me that black is really white and ,that actually white is black...

Now is he right?
    No.
    We all know the damage cigarettes are doing.
    But he tried in vain to paint a different picture. In the end he failed. He didn`t convinced me that cigarettes are good for me.
    He was not looking healthy and feeling good because he smoke a lot. And no matter of how good he felt while smoking ,that did not changed the truth that cigarettes were killing him...

Truth is always self evident.
    No matter of our relativity towards all.

And remember those wise words : " Woe to them that make night of a day and day of a night..."
    Words rightly uttered...
    Hello Beren,

Yes truth is self evident, that is, evident to the self and not necessarily the other self. Why is that? Because truth is in the experience. Any communication of that truth is a fiction. What makes it a fiction? The fact that I cannot experience your experience in the precise way that you experienced it =) Your description of that experience is full of contextual meanings and references that I have not and cannot experience in the same way.

The creator is neither dogmatic nor definable. All is within, all is allowed and all is one. The purpose in asking for definitions of good, evil, common (sense), wrong etc. (which were not answered) is that you will find that you cannot define these without context, which is to say they are universally gray (non-dogmatic, undefinable) - not black and white (dogmatic, definable). Believing that good and evil are universally defined means you also believe the creator is finite and, well, human - man making God of his own image or personal context.

19. Link to Post #55
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Yes truth is self evident, that is, evident to the self and not necessarily the other self. Why is that? Because truth is in the experience. Any communication of that truth is a fiction.

The creator is neither dogmatic nor definable. All is within, all is allowed and all is one. The purpose in asking for definitions of good, evil, common (sense), wrong etc. (which were not answered) is that you will find that you cannot define these without context, which is to say they are universally gray (non-dogmatic, undefinable) - not black and white (dogmatic, definable). Believing that good and evil are universally defined means you also believe the creator is finite and, well, human - man making God of his own image or personal context.
    if truth was in the eye of the beholder

we would have as many truths as there are eyes

and chaos is assured - and chaos we have

truth is universal and is a substratum of the universe

it does not change with the fashions of mind and the seasons of time

truth is eternal like light

when the soul inhabits a physical body

the nervous system brings the world into vision and the senses are distracted by appearances

and this focus on the external show of the world dims this inner light and obscures this inner truth

some are so caught up in this external show and are so out of touch with truth within

that they start to confuse right with wrong and night with day

truth pertains to being while facts and fiction are experiences of the senses

righteousness is acting in adherence to the universal truth within everything when dealing with the outside world

don't be deceived - adultery is universal unacceptable forever and ever - it is wrong no matter how many think it's right

no I will not talk about swinging - but it's obviously not so detestable as adultery for no hearts are hurt

common sense guys
    Last edited by RedeZra; 8th July 2010 at 03:42.

20. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

if truth was in the eye of the beholder

we would have as many truths as there are eyes

and chaos is assured - and chaos we have
    Precisely. The enternal truth: I AM. Chaos is the highest form of order. It is your inability to perceive it's perfection that negates your understanding of it.

truth is universal and is a substratum of the universe

it does not change with the fashions of mind and the seasons of time

truth is eternal like light
    Truth is inextricable. Truth is not a substratum. There is no truth without experience... truth is the creator experiencing itself through it's many points (you and I and ALL that is). It is fluid and dynamic therefore changes at it's leisure and will. Your sense of singularity and will is your current perception of this truth hence truth is your experience.

when the soul inhabits a physical body

the nervous system brings the world into vision and the senses are distracted by appearances

and this focus on the external show of the world dims this inner light and obscures this inner truth

some are so caught up in this external show and are so out of touch with truth within

that they start to confuse right with wrong and night with day
    Yes incarnation into this dense form presents the opportunity to experience the distortion toward separation. Belief in separation is the source of what we call 'the human condition' - the source of all suffering. Right and wrong are the red-headed step children of belief in separation - these are the judgments of men. Self-imposed parameters to control the flow of experience. These are choices made within the context of perceived 'chaos' as you alluded to above and stem from the inability of individuals to self-govern without a fixed reference point. God requires no reference point, for God is all there is.

truth pertains to being while facts and fiction are experiences of the senses

righteousness is acting in adherence to the universal truth within everything when dealing with the outside world
    Quite right Red. The only thing I would add, is that righteousness is acting in adherence to your distilled singularity of universal truth, hence a man cannot be scorned for his ignorance, only by failing to act in accordance with his knowledge.

don't be deceived - adultery is universal unacceptable forever and ever - it is wrong no matter

how many think it's right no I will not talk about swinging - but it's obviously not so detestable as adultery for no hearts are hurt

common sense guys
    Adultery is man's creation as is marriage. That's called community control. People are not property. Ownership is a truly silly concept. You do not / cannot own anything. You cannot steal what no one owns. That is common sense. Native American's thought the white man lost his marbles when he introduced them to the concept of ownership. This concept was so far removed from their understanding that they were easily swindled from their homeland. How can you own something that belongs to the earth? How can you own something that belongs to itself?

21. Link to Post #57
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard
    When Jesus said I am the way he might have meant that the "I am presence, Christ consciousness is the way" it makes no sense at all if we could not emulate what he did.
    yes I believe so Chris

Jesus was a historical figure but Christ is universal consciousness

Jesus knew that he was not the body mind nor even soul but Spirit

so there is nothing wrong in showing devotion to the Jesus character

for it is a Name and a Form of universal consciousness

I don't condone for a minute that we are evolving animals

it seems that cataclysms has wiped out civilizations at least as advanced as us

perhaps there is a danger when high tech achievements are coupled with spiritual bankruptcy

22. Link to Post #58
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jonathon
    The enternal truth: I AM

this I AM is imbued with certain Qualities like Truth Light Love

so it makes Truth Light Love the Substratum of the Universe

and not some empty concepts for you to mind juggle with

I want an apology right now lol
    Last edited by RedeZra; 8th July 2010 at 05:09.

23. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

this I AM is imbued with certain Qualities like Truth Light Love

so it makes Truth Light Love the Substratum of the Universe

and not some empty concepts for you to mind juggle with

I want an apology right now lol
    LOL. I appreciate your humor!

Imbue assumes truth, light and love were added to I AM. Sub-strata assumes inferior to or below. Truth, light and love are I AM. There is no separation. They exist as one. A blade of grass is long, green and thin... all qualities coexisting in its singular being-ness.

Complicated yet simple, isn't it! Full of paradox!

24. Link to Post #60
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

LOL. I appreciate your humor!

Truth, light and love are I AM. There is no separation. They exist as one. A blade of grass is long, green and thin... all qualities coexisting in its singular being-ness.

Complicated yet simple, isn't it! Full of paradox!
    tnx I knew you would come to the right conclusion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 3 13 26 LastLast