Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1 4 14 26 LastLast

Thread: Spiritual encounters of all kind - war for souls

1. Link to Post #61
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Default Re: Spiritual encounters of all kind - war for souls

Quote Posted by Solphilos (here)
    All of this is based on the false assumption that there is such a thing as right and wrong, and there is not. There is no good and evil, although there is a positive and negative polarity.
    welcome to la la land where everything goes and none is responsible

have some cotton candy upon this pink fluff... or is it plysh

2. Link to Post #62
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    welcome to la la land where everything goes and none is responsible

have some cotton candy upon this pink fluff... or is it plysh
    Such a pure anarchy does not imply any lack of responsibility. In fact it mandates complete and full responsibility.

Real, authentic, humans that are FREE are subject to nothing - no law, no false God and no judge.

I have no fear of such a world - which is lucky, because its just around the corner.

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

amedeejp (28th June 2011)

4. Link to Post #63
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by John (here)
    Such a pure anarchy does not imply any lack of responsibility. In fact it mandates complete and full responsibility.

Real, authentic, humans that are FREE are subject to nothing - no law, no false God and no judge.

I have no fear of such a world - which is lucky, because its just around the corner.

John..
    Words are meaningless if taken out of context and they way you have expressed freedom here is I feel correct John.
    My world would appear similar to that John. I can do what I like but my action is not rebellious, it does not knowingly impinge on others.
    My doing what I like has become selfless service, in the main, without even realizing that it is happening.
    There is an appropriate action that occurs without even knowing it to be so.
    When mass consciousness rises to a much higher level then right action will just be a normality.
    Non supportive actions would literally be "not thought of."
    "Evil" is not attracted into my world though occasionally temptation arises and there are dark nights of the soul when I feel utterly alone, abandoned and unloved.
    that is spite of every evidence to the contrary.
    Times I just want to leave lesser love and go home to LOVE.
    These times pass and I come out the other side all the stronger for it.
    We seem to be in a holding area. Love and freedom just around the corner as John said and the old way just "round the bend"

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

5. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks

@greybeard: yes that is how I see it too. Evil is reduced to a label, a classification of a certain type of energy.

Just because you can do what you like doesn't mean you will start causing heartache to others or servicing self at the expense of others.

My core point is that the notion of external judgement, in anyway that really matters to you, is false. If you think you are to be judged by someone else then you are likely in FEAR of that judgement. Fear is cement binding the bricks of our prisons. People are said to be "god fearing" as if it is some kind of a complement - which in my books is tragic.

So where does that leave "Spiritual encounters of all kind - war for souls" - for me it is ongoing, background drama which is observed in the moment.

I get to choose when and if I want to get involved. That choice can be made variously at a sub-conscious, conscious, or super-conscious level - but it is my choice, and I will fear no judgement for my actions; but I will judge myself, and I will be responsible for every action, thought, word and deed that I set in motion.

Beren, may I express my extreme gratitude for this thread and the opportunity I have had to express some recently re-thought ideas in a newer way.

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

6. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Our views are definitely not dissimilar. I would say though that you have a dramatic flair - perhaps it was this that prompted me to comment in the first place.

The path to expanding consciousness need not be one filled with drama - the clash of swords, the rattle of guns, the swipe of a demon's talon or the siren call of a harpy.

John..
    John, when I think deeper I found your words hmmm, at least thought provoking. It's a human tendency to infuse to unexplained things certain attributes. For example we think of angels as beings clothed in white robes and with wings... But in reality are they like that?
    It's just the things that we can not explain - we try to simplify it.
    A question for you John,
    could you explain to wide array of people of various background ,say 500 years ago about what is an airplane?
    How would you present a concept to ones whom does not have a connecting knowledge to it?
    Love, love - and see what happens

7. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

@greybeard: yes that is how I see it too. Evil is reduced to a label, a classification of a certain type of energy.

Just because you can do what you like doesn't mean you will start causing heartache to others or servicing self at the expense of others.

My core point is that the notion of external judgement, in anyway that really matters to you, is false. If you think you are to be judged by someone else then you are likely in FEAR of that judgement. Fear is cement binding the bricks of our prisons. People are said to be "god fearing" as if it is some kind of a complement - which in my books is tragic.

So where does that leave "Spiritual encounters of all kind - war for souls" - for me it is ongoing, background drama which is observed in the moment.

I get to choose when and if I want to get involved. That choice can be made variously at a sub-conscious, conscious, or super-conscious level - but it is my choice, and I will fear no judgement for my actions; but I will judge myself, and I will be responsible for every action, thought, word and deed that I set in motion.

Beren, may I express my extreme gratitude for this thread and the opportunity I have had to express some recently re-thought ideas in a newer way.

John..
    I always welcome your valuable insights John.
    It's the thing that as we type over keyboard we miss certain expressions that would be instantly recognized when talking.

8. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    A question for you John,
    could you explain to wide array of people of various background ,say 500 years ago about what is an airplane?
    How would you present a concept to ones whom does not have a connecting knowledge to it?
    Yes - how to explain vision to a blind man, or color to one who can only see in black and white ?

I suppose one has to rely on abstract imagery. I think this was the skill of many poets.

In teaching these things we learn new ways to do it better - and often in our own way we learn from the teaching we ourselves perform.

I remember saying this on another forum - there is no teaching without learning and no learning without teaching. As you know I like the Ra material, and in there Ra refers often to "teach/learn" - this is often in the context of emphasizing that the teacher is not above or below the student. Teacher and student are aspects of the one, interacting in an expanding and nurturing way - the way of creation.

The teacher must learn about the student and adapt the methods to the specific needs of the student.

So to your point, if you are faced with such a challenge, you first learn about your audience so you can impart your information in the most meaningful way. This can of course take time ...

John..

9. Link to Post #68
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

why wait

we have this world now

everyone exercises free will everywhere

if everybody was of impeccable integrity we would have harmony already

if everyone was like you John and Chris and Beren and Johnathon and Solphilos

and many many others - we would probably live in a righteous and harmonious civilization

it is admirable but also naive to believe that everybody shares your high standards

no it doesn't mean that but it happens all the time in our world today

they got it wrong for it is not right

soon it will be set straight
    Last edited by RedeZra; 8th July 2010 at 13:40.

10. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

RedeZra,

Have you noticed that people wish freedom and when they obtain it , they immediately abuse it?
    Level of nowadays conscience is not high I'm afraid...

11. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Wink Re: Spiritual encounters of all kind - war for souls

Sometimes when we preach to others we find that in reality the only person that needs to listen is the man in the mirror, for as we point the finger at others there's 3 fingers pointing back at us. The war we often do not see is the one we have to win, that is the war we create with words, silence of the heart through our daily actions quickly diminishes any inner struggles. Why? For one thing you're to busy to dwell on such things, soon enough your inner struggle diminishes. It is then that you realize by focusing on my inner war I will never be at peace.The secret in embracing your enemy is that you realize that the greatest enemy we could ever face is the one within. Even in the mist of hell you are at peace. We can learn a lot from the examples of Mother Theresa, Mandela, Desmond Tutu , Gandhi ,who face the internal enemy within by embracing the external enemy as a friend and long lost cherish brother . You choose the type of history you wish to create for yourself, family, friends,neighbors, community. A warm embrace is worth more than a thousand words.

Many many blessings to all.

12. Link to Post #71
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by frank samuel (here)
    Sometimes when we preach to others we find that in reality the only person that needs to listen is the man in the mirror, for as we point the finger at others there's 3 fingers pointing back at us.
    to point a wrong is not to preach

sometimes it is right to raise the forefinger

but is it right to answer with the middle finger

Quote Posted by Beren
    Have you noticed that people wish freedom and when they obtain it , they immediately abuse it?
    Level of nowadays conscience is not high I'm afraid...
    some don't even believe in conscience

and when it kicks in they brush it of as a whim

13. Link to Post #72
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by frank samuel (here)
    Sometimes when we preach to others we find that in reality the only person that needs to listen is the man in the mirror, for as we point the finger at others there's 3 fingers pointing back at us. The war we often do not see is the one we have to win, that is the war we create with words, silence of the heart through our daily actions quickly diminishes any inner struggles. Why? For one thing you're to busy to dwell on such things, soon enough your inner struggle diminishes. It is then that you realize by focusing on my inner war I will never be at peace.The secret in embracing your enemy is that you realize that the greatest enemy we could ever face is the one within. Even in the mist of hell you are at peace. We can learn a lot from the examples of Mother Theresa, Mandela, Desmond Tutu , Gandhi ,who face the internal enemy within by embracing the external enemy as a friend and long lost cherish brother . You choose the type of history you wish to create for yourself, family, friends,neighbors, community. A warm embrace is worth more than a thousand words.

Many many blessings to all.
    Yes Frank there are quite a few here I would like to give a warm embrace to and your top of the list.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

14. Link to Post #73
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Hmm i believe it was greybeard that said...

It is ok to have a point of view...but not to point your view.

15. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)

some don't even believe in conscience

and when it kicks in they brush it of as a whim

People do that often. It's childish . When seen from higher point of view many of God's children deeply in the past refused to grow up and went their own silly ways... The only thing now is that those silly ways often ended in bloodshed. ..

16. Link to Post #75
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by celine (here)
    Hmm i believe it was greybeard that said...

It is ok to have a point of view...but not to point your view.

it's a nice saying

it is ok to have a point of view about wrong and right

as it is ok to point one's views on the wrong and the right

17. Link to Post #76
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

ummm really?

so who/what defines what is wrong and right then?

Your morale stick maybe a lot bigger..or shorter...then anothers...

who says who is right?

Bah old stale argument IMO

18. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

No wonder why we are here and now in this body- we did not learned the real lesson.
    Eternal principles and truths we skimmed and by passed and now we got to re learn them or we will have no tomorrow.
    Funniest thing is that all this things we talked on this thread are holding some truth to it but it all fails to deliver on the very moment we stop talking and look our selves.
    Can we instantly be in the presence of Creator?
    Can we heal others now? Can we instantly fly to other parts of Earth or somewhere in space? Can we say forgive me- or I forgive you? Can we raise or dear beloved dead friend who just died???

No ...and that is telling us something right?

But good thing is that at least some are taking first baby steps towards healing and ultimate learning.

19. Link to Post #78
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by celine
    ummm really?

so who/what defines what is wrong and right then?

Your morale stick maybe a lot bigger..or shorter...then anothers...

who says who is right?

Bah old stale argument IMO
    well if you don't know the difference you are right to not speak on it

20. Link to Post #79
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

i never said i dont know the difference.

What is right for you may be wrong for another...

if you do not agree with this, i would love to know on what authority you stand , that makes you able to tell us what is right or wrong?

21. Link to Post #80
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by celine (here)
    i never said i dont know the difference.

What is right for you may be wrong for another...

if you do not agree with this, i would love to know on what authority you stand , that makes you able to tell us what is right or wrong?

I don't know every right from wrong - just the basics

like it's wrong to lie decieve murder adulterate steal etc etc

I think you know too like everyone else

if someone tells me it's not wrong to do these things I consider him and her confused

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1 4 14 26 LastLast