1. Link to Post #101
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: Spiritual encounters of all kind - war for souls

Hi Guys
    We are in many ways saying the same but from different levels of perception.
    I agree that we need to fly on two wings.
    Again at the risk of boring people --- It is all to be found in Dr Hawkins books.
    He warns of the wolves in sheep's clothing, he warns against naivety, he confirms the power of love vs the weakness of force.
    The answer is first being fully aware ie both wings as mentioned by RedeZra then in the book is the knowledge of why these negatve things happen and are being done by a high percentage of the population
    Knowledge is power and being aware of negativity is only part of it, it is necessary to know why the acts are happening, where the perpetrator is coming from and then appropriate and power full action can take place.
    History speaks to us, Chamberlain thought he had done a peace deal with Hitler, Churchill maintained that it was not worth the paper it was written on. Churchill was accused of warmongering. Who was right? Why Churchill of course.
    If he had been listened to millions of lives would have been saved.
    Honestly most of the answers are to be found in Power vs Force.
    People act according to the level of their consciousness without a rising of consciousness we will have more of the same for ever.
    We raise our own consciousness we raise all others.
    That is the ultimate answer.
    A rising tide lifts all boats.

Love C
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Quote Posted by frank samuel (here)
    Truth and righteousness in this side of the hemisphere as far as historical statistics go in the name of Christianity over 50 million Indians killed on both sides of the Americas, with another 100 million dying of diseases brought by the Europeans conquerors.

http://freetruth.50webs.org/A4a.htm

In the name of truth and righteousness people have proclaim their brand of truth as being absolute this somehow has given humans the right to kill each other thus the state of affairs of our world, past, present and if we don't learn form our mistakes this will also be our future.

Many many blessings to all.

Frank,now, if you want to be fair you must notice that "Christianity " that caused all those deaths is NOT of the Christ. It's of the Vatican and its lust for power.
    That is why truth must be spoken of and established since many use Christ and his words for excuse for vile things. Same Christ will be their judge.

One more thing ;
    there are four things that are pillars of Creator. Four things that are of him and him.
    Love - Justice -Wisdom-Power

All other virtues are emerging from that four.
    Truth is his word. His word in every sense,either by literal form or things he utter,for whatever language Creator uses among all his creation he speaks truths.
    It's just that we are mostly ignorant about many things and we simply don't "get" what Creator is saying to us. Spoken word in the flesh and to the flesh is the roughest and final conversation to beings. It means that if you have to speak aloud - it means that person whom the words are uttered is not understanding non of the other forms of Creator languages.
    Love, love - and see what happens

3. Link to Post #103
    Language
    English
    Thanks

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
    The courage to change the things I can.
    The wisdom to know the difference.

After years of trying to change people events etc all with the best intention.
    I have come to the conclusion that it is my responsibility to change me get me right.
    if I do that the rest of my world automatically comes right.
    Its a vanity to think I can change others.
    I have enough difficulty changing me Lol.
    I can set an example though.
    I try to be the change I want to see.
    We should listen to the likes of Gandhi, he got it more right, whatever right is, than most of us.
    Love Chris

4. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Docim369 (12th June 2022)

5. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

Wink Re: Spiritual encounters of all kind - war for souls

Beren the people who committed these atrocities throughout the course of history where people just like you and me, no different. They truly believe they understood the truth and that their faith gave them the right to conquer in the name of God. This is not the story of a particular religion rather the story of humans searching for an identity which is not found within this human form. It is your soul that connects you to the source of all, there is where the answers are. Still we identify with this 3 dimensional form and unfortunately commit errors in judging this temporal illusion as the sole reality. We are so much more, one day soon the veil will be lifted .

Many many blessings to all.
    Last edited by frank samuel; 9th July 2010 at 12:29.

6. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    so they say love love but never a word about truth - for they don't know it and they don't want it
    The only 'truth' that we need to grasp while in this 'flesh body' is the reality that only God IS. God = Unconditional Love. Everything else is just details. Our Father God is experiencing (experimenting) IT-Self through 'us' His Children, and everything else in this physical realm and Universe.

He also gave 'us' Free Will. However, many of His Children chose Not to become Love and grow to BE Sons / Daughters, but instead 'separated' and live like children in fear. The latter is the 'reality we live' in today. Jesus the Christ, volunteered to come down to 'our level' to help 'us' reconnect the missing link (Love) that will enable all of humanity to reach its full potential.

God the Father is waiting patiently, because he knows no such thing as time; waiting for His Children to uncover once again their true potential and destiny. How could humanity climb upward if it is constantly going round in circles repeating the same mistakes throughout history? This was what Jesus Christ (God in Human Flesh) came to 'save' humanity from.

Humanity needed an example, someone to show them the 'Way'. It was important that he come, as we all must come into a human physical body and be exposed to all the trials man must face. Jesus had to show us that he could rise above it. If he could do it, humankind could also. His goal was to show humanity through his example how they should live. That the greatest lesson to be learned was to Love their fellow creatures on earth. If Love was present, no further negative karma could be created. If Love was present, there would be no more wars and suffering.

To conclude here, is that the thirst for Knowledge of 'truth' and Love will set one free.
    "If you have ears, pay attention!" (Matthew 13:9; Contemporary English Version)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Tmath...eature=related
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

7. Link to Post #106
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    The only 'truth' that we need to grasp while in this 'flesh body' is the reality that only God IS. God = Unconditional Love. Everything else is just details. Our Father God is experiencing (experimenting) IT-Self through 'us' His Children, and everything else in this physical realm and Universe.

]
    We are all waves of the Divine Ocean.
    There only is One self.
    "Judgment is mine sayeth the Lord"
    It is a vanity to think we know what is right or wrong ( for others) in the big picture. Accepting that there is a universal concept of appropriate behavior.
    Love all serve all.
    Chris

8. Link to Post #107
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Remember you are love.

9. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Quote Posted by celine (here)
    Remember you are love.
    That's a bold statement. But ultimately true.

10. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    We are all waves of the Divine Ocean.
    There only is One self.
    "Judgment is mine sayeth the Lord"
    It is a vanity to think we know what is right or wrong ( for others) in the big picture. Accepting that there is a universal concept of appropriate behavior.
    Love all serve all.
    Chris
    Chris, I really do agree (resonate) with your post here.

Love you brother, ~ Dan~
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

11. Link to Post #110
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by frank samuel (here)
    Truth and righteousness in this side of the hemisphere as far as historical statistics go in the name of Christianity over 50 million Indians killed on both sides of the Americas, with another 100 million dying of diseases brought by the Europeans conquerors.

http://freetruth.50webs.org/A4a.htm

In the name of truth and righteousness people have proclaim their brand of truth as being absolute this somehow has given humans the right to kill each other thus the state of affairs of our world, past, present and if we don't learn form our mistakes this will also be our future.
    truth and righteousness is of course not about killing those that are wrong

it doesn't matter which faith one confesses to - both the heart and the scriptures say it's wrong to kill

whatever label we put on people - we are first and foremost humans

when we don't get right from wrong and break about every commandments in the scriptures
    it is convenient to blame religion - when in fact it is failure to adhere to religion that is the cause of so much misery

the quest for a Crown's empire killed the Indians - the ambition for personal power and wealth killed the Indians - not truth and righteousness

if someone says 'I have to kill you in the name of Christianity' or 'I have to kill you in the name of Freedom' - then they use these labels as scapegoats and an excuse for their own perversions

throw them a Bible or a Bill of Rights and say 'does it not state it is wrong to kill me'
    Last edited by RedeZra; 9th July 2010 at 17:53.

12. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

A question;

Why ,in your opinion, Jesus stated to Peter in the moment before arrest- do you not think that I could ask for 12 legions of angels from my Father to aid me now?

But nevertheless he did not ask for it...

Why?

13. Link to Post #112
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Mind loves to contemplate and complicate.

We are not mind.

In simplicity enlightenment (freedom from ignorance) is our natural state. Remove ego and true self stands out illuminated.
    Once all thats is not God is remove from self the oneness which is God is revealed -- God realization.

The sages who experience and live in this sate have existed since time began,
    Not one sage is of any religion.
    How could God manifest as a sage be of any religion?

Nothing to do with New age, Hinduism, Christianity, Buddhism, or anything other than the realization of SELF.

What is there to talk about?????

Discussion on this subject is irrelevant.
    Truth is not my truth.
    Truth is not debatable
    Truth is not negotiable
    Truth is not subject to opinion.
    Truth is God Eternal unchanging Pure LOVE.

Everything else is story telling.

Love Chris.

I -- Me didnt write this.
    I channeled internally from my Higherself.

Ps Dan minded me of this post which I have pasted in.
    Chris

14. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Docim369 (12th June 2022)

15. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    A question;

Why ,in your opinion, Jesus stated to Peter in the moment before arrest- do you not think that I could ask for 12 legions of angels from my Father to aid me now?

Why?
    Great question Beren.

Jesus 'may have said' that to Peter to make him understand that his mission was not what other people who believed in him as the 'Messiah' were thinking that he came to conquer and/or to free them from romans and to become their earthly king.

His mission was to spread Love, knowledge and compassion, and to teach them the true lost Spiritual Way. See my other post. Hope this helps.
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

16. Link to Post #114
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Beren
    Jesus had a mission to fulfill the Prophets and to complete the Cross - a mystery we cannot fully fathom

He could probably climb down from the Cross at any time - imagine the shame of the Spirit

crucified like a common criminal to all the onlookers

17. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    Jesus had a mission to fulfill the Prophets and to complete the Cross - a mystery we cannot fully fathom

He could probably climb down from the Cross at any time - imagine the shame of the Spirit

crucified like a common criminal to all the onlookers

Painfully true.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    Great question Beren.

Jesus 'may have said' that to Peter to make him understand that his mission was not what other people who believed in him as the 'Messiah' were thinking that he came to conquer and/or to free them from romans and to become their earthly king.

His mission was to spread Love, knowledge and compassion, and to teach them the true lost Spiritual Way. See my other post. Hope this helps.

It reminds me of story of waters below and waters above. Waters represent thoughts.
    God's thoughts are so above ours that we can not fathom it.
    Not yet.

Soon all who are found worthy before Creator will be instantly joined in spirit with him and our heavenly brothers.

18. Link to Post #116
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan
    God = Unconditional Love. Everything else is just details.

To conclude here, is that the thirst for Knowledge of 'truth' and Love will set one free.
    you got it almost right at the top - you left out Truth

at the conclusion you got it - Congratulation

now never leave out Truth any more but include it with Love

Remember it takes 2 wings to fly high

19. Link to Post #117
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A question;

Why?
    Hi Beren good question.
    When you know that you are not the body what is death?
    Jesus came to do a job.
    His last words as far as I know were "God forgive them for they know not what they do"
    His last words were aligned with the first two commandments.
    If we follow those two all the rest automatically fall into place.
    So Jesus saw the big picture, he led by example.
    In spit of everything he forgave.
    God does not interfere. Jesus of his own will endured crucification to show that it is possible to forgive in the most horrendous circumstances.
    He had to show that we can do the same. We cant call on angels as he can. It had to be a level playing field-- same deal we have.
    Even though it is my belief that we automatically on death go to a realm concordant with our spiritual vibration.
    We are shown life's events and where we failed to honor others and God immediately after death, at this time we can ask Jesus Christ to intercede such is the love and fairness of God.
    Chris

20. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

A question;

Why?

Also beside other things ,was he not provoked by entities of darkness to react unappropriately ?
    He could see through veil that we can not and who knows whom wished so badly that Jesus do a wrong thing then. Then evil would have lasting excuse before Creator of that error.
    Just think of a way to exploit the possible err by Christ at that very moment.

That is the thing I wish to point in this thread - INVISIBLE but very real influences over our minds hearts and souls... How to recognize them and not to err.

21. Link to Post #119
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

We cant call on angels as he can.
    sure we can Chris

maybe not legions - but our own forsaken guardian Angel

God does not interfere
    sure He does Chris

He interferes at His own discretion
    Last edited by RedeZra; 9th July 2010 at 18:48.

22. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Hi Beren good question.
    When you know that you are not the body what is death?
    Jesus came to do a job.
    His last words as far as I know were "God forgive them for they know not what they do"
    His last words were aligned with the first two commandments.
    If we follow those two all the rest automatically fall into place.
    So Jesus saw the big picture, he led by example.
    In spit of everything he forgave.
    God does not interfere. Jesus of his own will endured crucification to show that it is possible to forgive in the most horrendous circumstances.
    He had to show that we can do the same. We cant call on angels as he can. It had to be a level playing field-- same deal we have.
    Even though it is my belief that we automatically on death go to a realm concordant with our spiritual vibration.
    We are shown life's events and where we failed to honor others and God immediately after death, at this time we can ask Jesus Christ to intercede such is the love and fairness of God.
    Chris

Chris ,
    do you see now how precious we are in the eye of Creator?
    Can you fathom our importance before Lord of all?

And can you realize why a war is waged against us ?
    A terrible bloody war since a dawn of time against ones whom will inherit the kingdom!
    We must never forget that as we travel on our road toward God. Ultimately Love is all there is. Creator's impulse was love when he created us. Now we learn about all ,about principles of our being ,about us -because we are his Children.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 LastLast