+ Reply to Thread
Page 1002 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 2 502 902 952 992 1002 1012 1052 1102 1502 1822 LastLast
Results 20,021 to 20,040 of 36433

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #20021
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 155 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

On The never ending subject of UFO's the Chilean Navy declassified some footage from 2014

https://giphy.com/gifs/4ox2z3STxwq1G...aign=tag_click

I think the Chilean government for one reason or another are onboard with disclosure.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NeedleThreader For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th January 2017), justntime2learn (6th January 2017), Rodrigo (9th January 2017), Star Tsar (8th January 2017), william r sanford72 (6th January 2017)

3. Link to Post #20022
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,436 times in 10,159 posts

Saturday Morning Cartoons

Name:  kids1.jpg
Views: 481
Size:  13.6 KB

Redneck brothers Randy & Sid have an unusual experience in the woods

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th January 2017), Iloveyou (13th January 2017), Star Tsar (8th January 2017), william r sanford72 (7th January 2017)

5. Link to Post #20023
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Via Brien Forester

Ancient Egypt: Compelling Evidence Of Lost High Technology

Published 6th January 2017

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Lefty Dave (8th January 2017), william r sanford72 (8th January 2017), Zampano (8th January 2017)

7. Link to Post #20024
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Deep Astronomy

Space Fan News #189 | Fast Radio Burst Found; New Galaxy Type Discovered; JWST Testing Resumes

It's AAS Week here at Space Fan News. Six years ago this week we started SFN to report on the discoveries from the January AAS meeting. Here we are six years later still at it!

Story links in video description..

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (8th January 2017)

9. Link to Post #20025
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Chandra X-Ray Observatory

A Tour of Abell 3411 & Abell 3412

There are many extraordinary things in the Universe. For example, astronomers have found many examples of supermassive black holes erupting in powerful outbursts that can stretch for millions of miles. They have also seen galaxy clusters — the largest structures in the Universe held together by gravity — smash into one another, releasing amazing amounts of energy.

For the first time, however, astronomers have found out what happens when two of these spectacular events join forces. Abell 3411 and Abell 3412 are a pair of colliding galaxy clusters located about 2 billion light years from Earth. By combining X-rays from Chandra with data from other telescopes, astronomers were able to probe what was really happening in this remarkable system.

They found evidence that supermassive black holes have erupted within the merging clusters. At least one of these black hole eruptions has produced a tightly-wound, rotating magnetic funnel, which in turn has created a jet of high-speed and energetic particles.

These pumped up particles have then been swept up in the collision between Abell 3411 and Abell 3412, creating a cosmic double whammy. The result of all of this? The creation of a stupendous particle accelerator that produces energies far above anything that could ever be created here on Earth.

&

Tour Of Chandra Deep Field South

What happens when astronomers use Chandra to take a long look at the same patch of sky? That's the question the project known as the Chandra Deep Field-South is designed to answer. Since Chandra was launched in 1999, the telescope has repeatedly observed the same region. Today, the observing time spent looking at this region totals over 7 million seconds. That's more than 81 days!

There are many things that astronomers can learn by using Chandra to make this ultra-deep X-ray image. Perhaps first among them is what is happening with black holes in the early Universe. For example, the latest Deep Field image lets astronomers explore ideas about how supermassive black holes grew about one to two billion years after the Big Bang. Using these data, researchers showed that these black holes in the early Universe grow mostly in bursts, rather than via the slow accumulation of matter.

The researchers also detected X-rays from massive galaxies at distances up to about 12.5 billion light years from Earth. Most of the X-ray emission from the most distant galaxies likely comes from large collections of stellar-mass black holes within the galaxies. These black holes are formed from the collapse of massive stars and typically weigh a few to a few dozen times the mass of the Sun.

By combining the Chandra Deep Field with observations from other telescopes including Hubble, scientists can continue to probe some of the most important questions in astrophysics.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 8th January 2017 at 11:45.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Desire (2nd February 2017), william r sanford72 (8th January 2017)

11. Link to Post #20026
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Astronomy Magazine

The Real Reality Show | What's The Big Deal About Gravitational Waves?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th January 2017), william r sanford72 (8th January 2017)

13. Link to Post #20027
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

SciShow Space

Future Space News of 2017

We bring you a few upcoming missions that will be testing technology for future asteroid prospecting, trying to find more exoplanets, and continuing China's quest for a crewed moon mission.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (8th January 2017)

15. Link to Post #20028
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Carol Rosin Show

The Threat Of Weapons In Space!

Broadcast 6th January 2017 | Published 7th January 2017

This is a most important show about the Treaty that can literally pivot the whole course of history in 2017. Carol Rosin Honors President Vladimir Putin, UN Russian Ambassador Dr. Vitaly Churkin, and President Donald Trump as she calls on us to encourage President Trump to sign the Russia-China initiated “Treaty on the Prevention of the Placement of Weapons in Outer Space.” This Treaty arrives at the only brief moment in history when we can reach out to President Donald Trump with our suggestions for new and exciting Space Age policies and projects that need our attention. Carol encourages us to rise above all earthbound thinking and acting to call on President Trump to immediately sign this Treaty that will ban ALL space-BASED weapons, as Churkin has called for, and commit to leading the way to “make deals instead of wars” for the unlimited benefits and opportunities for all from the signing of this Treaty, and, as Putin suggests, so that we can keep the on-going cooperation and peace in space that can be used as a force for cooperation and peace on earth, right now!

spacetreaty@gmail.com
    http://www.peaceinspace.com

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th January 2017)

17. Link to Post #20029
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers News 6th January 2017 - Space Weather, Cold Wave, Severe Weather

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th January 2017), william r sanford72 (8th January 2017)

19. Link to Post #20030
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Speaking of Benjamin...

Thunderbolts Project

EU2016 | Ben Davidson: The Path Forward Is Clear

Published 6th December 2016

From an obscure and outlandish idea has come the driving force behind much of the discovery in modern science. Electricity, electromagnetism, electrostatic forces – these are the under appreciated elements of our universe, underpinning the interactions and phenomena we are yet to fully understand. Puzzling observations that confound modern understanding all point a keen observer down those same lines of investigation. How will the electric universe break the glass ceiling? Ben will discuss ideas about the path forward from his vantage point as the founder of the Suspicious0bservers collective.

Ben Davidson JD is the founder of Space Weather News and The Mobile Observatory Project. He hosts the world’s most-watched space weather news program, has more than 260,000 subscribers, and operates SpaceWeatherNews.com, Suspicious0bservers.org, MagneticReversal.org, and ObservatoryProject.com. He is the researcher behind the Suspicious0bserver channel on YouTube, a channel that has rocketed in under 4 years to tens of millions of views, and is Director of the Mobile Observatory Project. Ben was classically trained in law and legal research, before taking up independent research in diverse sciences. His online presence has been a constant source of data dissemination, inspiring public interest in a variety of scientific fields, including the ‘electric universe’ theories. Ben focuses on the daily solar environment and the electromagnetic interactions between the sun, earth, and the galaxy.

Websites: youtube.com/user/suspicious0bservers; suspicious0bservers.org

If you see a CC with this video, it means that subtitles are available. To find out which ones, click on the Gear Icon in the lower right area of the video box and click on “subtitles” in the drop down box. Then click on the subtitle that you would like.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th January 2017), Lefty Dave (8th January 2017), william r sanford72 (8th January 2017)

21. Link to Post #20031
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Nasa JPL

Your Home Planet, As Seen From Mars!

From the most powerful telescope orbiting Mars comes a new view of Earth and its moon, showing continent-size detail on the planet and the relative size of the moon.

The view is available online at:

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/spaceimages/...hp?id=PIA21260

The image combines two separate exposures taken on Nov. 20, 2016, by the High Resolution Imaging Science Experiment (HiRISE) camera on NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter.

Read All About It Here:http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/spaceimages/...hp?id=PIA21260

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Desire (2nd February 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th January 2017), william r sanford72 (8th January 2017)

23. Link to Post #20032
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Coast To Coast AM

Harry Dent - Stock Market | Nick Redfern - Cryptids & Strange Entities

Aired 5th January 2017 | Published 6th January 2017

In the first half, economist specializing in demographics, Harry Dent discussed the cyclical nature of market bubbles and why he expects a crash to happen in 2017.

In the latter half, author Nick Redfern shared the lore and legends of cryptozoological and paranormal entities including Lizard Men, Bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster, Chupacabras, Mothman, the Mongolian Death Worm and more.

Program notes here: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/01/05

24. Link to Post #20033
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Anunnaki Series S1 E7 | Legacy of Quetzalcoatl

Episode 7 Summary:

Mysteries surround the lost legacy of the famed winged serpent god of Mesoamerica. Ancient pyramids, some lost to the entangling roots of an ever consuming Jungle, and others still in tact, provide modern evidence of an advanced race. Spectacular stone temples aligned to the solstice and equinox like El Castillo, remind us of the sophistication of the builders and their magi-like understanding of the zodiac. Where did the advanced knowledge of the heavenly cycles encoded in sophisticated calendars originate? Who devised the sophisticated Mayan Codex; a language composed of both hieroglyphs and phonemes? Could an understanding of the family lineage for Quetzalcoatl lead us to answers?
    Heroic efforts from past archeologist, linguists, and visionary artists have exposed the truth about who the ancient Olmec, Maya, Aztec, and Inca races were and their beliefs, including knowledge imparted to them by Quetzalcoatl; the tall light-skinned bearded god endowed with supreme wisdom and power, known also as Kulkulkan and many other names in other cultures.

http://www.geraldclark77.com

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th January 2017)

26. Link to Post #20034
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Answers From An Alien From Andromeda

Episode 148

Published 8th January 2017

Q&A with Mythi!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Lefty Dave (8th January 2017)

28. Link to Post #20035
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

As You Wish Talk Radio

Peter Maxwell Slattery - Eceti To Ozceti!

Aired 31st December 2016 | Published 3rd January 2017

As You Wish Talk Radio with James Gilliland and Peter Maxwell Slattery. They discuss the immense wave of energies hitting 3-D and our consciousness, the newest rash of sightings down under, and Peter's newest book on Pleiadian contacts & messages.

Listen Here:

Or Here:

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Blacklight43 (8th January 2017), Bluegreen (9th January 2017), Tibouchine (11th January 2017), william r sanford72 (9th January 2017)

30. Link to Post #20036
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Question Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Leak Project

Master Jace - 300 Million Year Old Alien Tech Found?!?!

Jason from the Master Jace YouTube Channel goes on scene to get video footage of the very little know about and absolutely mind blowing Waffle Rock. This is a 300 Million year object and in my opinion could be from a crashed ship or giant advanced structure of some sort, beyond most peoples wildest imaginations. The Military back in the 30's flooded the area after the discovery and left a small fragment of the object for the people to look at. Wait until we get into the Synchronicity of H.R. Giger and his artwork that influenced the Blockbuster Series Aliens and Film Prometheus. If this structure is 300 Million years old, that would blow the Anunnaki timeline and Nephilim out of the water!

Master Jace @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyz...pRkAVIlVJfmaVQ

Last edited by Star Tsar; 8th January 2017 at 18:22.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Desire (2nd February 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th January 2017), Lefty Dave (8th January 2017), william r sanford72 (9th January 2017)

32. Link to Post #20037
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

Foxie Loxie, I must agree that interview was really really good. I do remember hearing him talk about the Malibu experience at some length a long time ago, probably have to go back and refresh my memory.
    a million thanks for posting.

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Late Night In The Midlands

Robert Stanley - Exposing The Covert Controllers Of Humankind - The Archons

Streamed & Published 4th January 2017

Robert Stanley joins Michael to discuss & expose the covert controllers of our species...

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th January 2017), Star Tsar (8th January 2017), william r sanford72 (9th January 2017)

34. Link to Post #20038
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Apologies to all who like to frequent this thread for sporadic posting frequency!!
    I have had a number to technical issues to deal with along with the power to my residence being down for a few days.
    All is well now.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th January 2017), JRS (11th January 2017), Tibouchine (11th January 2017), william r sanford72 (11th January 2017), Zampano (10th January 2017)

36. Link to Post #20039
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

TMRO

Orbit 10 - Episode One | Discovering Our Universe

For our first show of 2017 we bring on Fraser Cain of UniverseToday.com to talk the importance of Astronomy. We also look at ways to help engage your non-space geek friends. You can find Fraser’s work at UniverseToday.com, AstronomyCast.com and contribute to their community via Patreon at patreon.com/universetoday

In Space News:
    * Launches
    * FAA clears SpaceX for Launch
    * Internal Debris May Be Causing Mars Rover Drill Issue
    * NASA announces 2 new Discovery class missions
    * Astronauts begin ISS battery swap out during EVA

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (11th January 2017)

38. Link to Post #20040
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

European Southern Observatory

Visible/Infrared Comparison Of Views Of The Orion A Molecular Cloud

Published 4th January 2017

ESO has signed an agreement with the Breakthrough Initiatives to adapt the Very Large Telescope instrumentation in Chile to conduct a search for planets in the nearby star system Alpha Centauri. Such planets could be the targets for an eventual launch of miniature space probes by the Breakthrough Starshot Initiative.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Desire (11th January 2017), william r sanford72 (11th January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1002 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 2 502 902 952 992 1002 1012 1052 1102 1502 1822 LastLast