+ Reply to Thread
Page 1007 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 7 507 907 957 997 1007 1017 1057 1107 1507 1822 LastLast
Results 20,121 to 20,140 of 36440

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #20121
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Suspicious Observers News 19th January 2017 - Space Weather, Planet Magnetism, Climate

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th January 2017), justntime2learn (19th January 2017), tessie999 (22nd January 2017), william r sanford72 (19th January 2017)

3. Link to Post #20122
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Podcast UFO

Mick West - MetaBunk Chilean UFO | Micah Hanks - UFO Singularity

Broadcast 18th January 2017 | Published 19th January 2017

First up is Mick West of a blog called MetaBunk he is here to tell you about contrails & Why he thinks the Chilean Navy UFO is actually an aircraft.

After that Micah Hanks talks about UFO Singularity, AI, UFO Cases, Brown Mountain and much more...

Program Notes Here:http://podcastufo.com/podcast/236-fr...w-micah-hanks/

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (24th January 2017), justntime2learn (19th January 2017), tessie999 (22nd January 2017), william r sanford72 (19th January 2017)

5. Link to Post #20123
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

NASA

A Colourful Landing On Pluto

Published 19th January 2017

Taken from over 100 New Horizons images....

For more info, visit http://pluto.jhuapl.edu/News-Center/...age=20160714-2

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th January 2017), justntime2learn (19th January 2017), tessie999 (22nd January 2017), william r sanford72 (20th January 2017)

7. Link to Post #20124
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Deep Astronomy

The James Webb Telescope Is Less Than Two Years Away!

Published 19th January 2017

Catch the lastest developments on the James Webb Telescope from Drs Johnathan Gardner & Randy Kimble

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

justntime2learn (19th January 2017), william r sanford72 (20th January 2017)

9. Link to Post #20125
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

SOTT Media

Earth Changes Summary | December 2016

Published 20th January 2017

As we enter a new and uncertain geopolitical climate with the inauguration of US President Donald Trump, so we also appear to be entering a new and uncertain natural climate.

The relentless global escalation of extreme weather, geological upheaval, and cosmic bombardment continued last month, ending a year the authorities claim was (again) "the warmest ever - and it's humans' fault."

Still no explanation from them as to how 'man-made CO2' is responsible for - among other new or increased natural phenomena - all the sinkholes opening up and killing people; the meteor fireballs raining out of the sky; redirecting the course of high-altitude jet streams; and increasing the frequency of earthquakes two or three-fold.

But pay no attention to those details - they're probably just signs that we're heading into another ice age.

Highlights in this Earth Changes Summary video for December 2016 include:

Persistent, heavy fog across the world last month - northern Europe, India, China and the Persian Gulf

Return of the 'polar vortex' to both North America and Russia, bringing record-breaking snow and cold temperatures

Snow in the Sahara Desert, Arabian Desert, and Syria

Thundersnow, snow-nadoes, 'fog walls', 'fog domes', 'spinning ice disks', and other bizarre cold weather-related phenomena!

Severe flash-flooding (and a tornado) across southern 'sunny' Spain

Outbreak of forest fires in the Swiss Alps... in winter!?

At least a half dozen spectacular meteor fireball events in North and South America, Europe, and Central Asia

A string of powerful earthquakes and volcanic eruptions around the Pacific Ring of Fire

Widespread flooding in Southeast Asia during its 'dry season'

Record-breaking rainfall in Australia's desert regions

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th January 2017), frodo13 (23rd January 2017), justntime2learn (20th January 2017), tessie999 (22nd January 2017), william r sanford72 (20th January 2017)

11. Link to Post #20126
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers News 20th January 2017 - Space Weather Risk, Earthquake Hit

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th January 2017), justntime2learn (20th January 2017), william r sanford72 (20th January 2017)

13. Link to Post #20127
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,475 times in 10,168 posts

Saturday Morning Cartoons

Name:  kids1.jpg
Views: 487
Size:  13.6 KB

Feature Presentation: "A Trip To The Moon" by Georges Melies (1902)

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st January 2017), justntime2learn (21st January 2017), tessie999 (22nd January 2017), william r sanford72 (24th January 2017)

15. Link to Post #20128
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    Saturday Morning Cartoons

Feature Presentation: "A Trip To The Moon" by Georges Melies (1902)
    Now that is cool thanks Earth - Coloured!
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 22nd January 2017 at 13:47.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd January 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd January 2017), justntime2learn (22nd January 2017), william r sanford72 (24th January 2017)

17. Link to Post #20129
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

My Jolly Ranchers

I cannot tell you of my frustration at present my ISP has decided to completely disconnect me for no apparent reason.
    I had just got my electrical problem in my home sorted on this past Friday I went out came home a few hours later and my line is dead!
    So I am cut off from the internet and posting at present I am lead to believe all will be rectified on Monday.
    I apologize for lack of posts this weekend.

I wonder if the mighty Giovonni had these similar issues when running this thread or is it my over active imagination?!?!?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd January 2017), RunningDeer (23rd January 2017), william r sanford72 (24th January 2017)

19. Link to Post #20130
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers News 21st January 2017 - Sunspots, Sahara Snow, Mars Meteor

&

Suspicious Observers News 22nd January 2017 - M7.9 Hits Alert Zone, Magnetic Reversal News

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd January 2017), justntime2learn (22nd January 2017), william r sanford72 (24th January 2017)

21. Link to Post #20131
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Dark Journalist

Dr. Richard Sauder - The Secret World Of UFOs & Underground Bases (Part One)

Published 14th January 2017

Deep Underground Bases: Military Experiments & UFO Technology

In this fascinating episode Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt interviews Underground Bases Expert Dr. Richard Sauder about his landmark book on the subject of secret underground bases: Hidden in Plain Sight.

Sauder details his decade long research effort to sift through declassified documents and speak with former inside government whistleblowers about their knowledge of these hidden installations. What he discovered in his cutting-edge research will blow your mind with the reality that there is an extensive world that's been built underground of a massive, experimental scientific and military infrastructure designed for deep covert operations. With no public oversight, no budget limits and zero media exposure, these massive facilities exist as an entirely secret world operated by the most covert operators in the Deep State.

UFOs & The Breakaway National Security State
    The development of deep underground bases goes far back into human history, but more recently got an amazing boost from the advent of two World Wars and the decades of the paranoid Cold War in the 20th century. The early Nazi obsession with developing wonder weapons underground and hiding their industrial base miles beneath the surface gives us a glimpse into the strategic importance of this strategy.

The National Security State Black Budget
    The US National Security State dedicated massive black budget resources to the development of a sprawling network of secret underground command and control bases ostensibly for the survival of humanity in a doomsday scenario and to set up Continuity of Government operations in the event of a Nuclear War. Beyond this surface explanation there are fascinating reports of massive underground facilities designed specifically to test advanced and exotic UFO Technology obtained by crash retrieval teams with a secrecy ranking that is higher than those set for nuclear classification. This development of this reverse-engineered ET technology may be largely responsible for the massive secrecy surrounding the activities of this global network of deep underground bases.

Dark Journalist

Dr. Richard Sauder - UFOs National Security & Deep Underground Bases (Part Two)

Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt and the author of Hidden in Plain Sight Dr. Richard Sauder continue their groundbreaking exploration of the Secret Network of Deep Underground Bases worldwide.

In this special part 2 episode they focus on the question of Underground UFO Bases and attempts from secret elements in the Military to conduct re- engineering experiments with UFO technology to build a Breakaway Civilization where a small group of government and scientific elites have access to almost legendary power and unknown advanced energy systems. They also explore what stage this breakaway group embedded inside the National Security State is at with the implementation of this otherworldly technology and if most of the wall of secrecy in intelligence circles is based on keeping this secret hidden at any cost. In addition they look at the Off-world visitors themselves and what their true agenda may be.

The National Security State Black Budget
    The US National Security State dedicated massive black budget resources to the development of a sprawling network of secret underground command and control bases ostensibly for the survival of humanity in a doomsday scenario and to set up Continuity of Government operations in the event of a Nuclear War. Beyond this surface explanation there are fascinating reports of massive underground facilities designed specifically to test advanced and exotic UFO Technology obtained by crash retrieval teams with a secrecy ranking that is higher than those set for nuclear classification.

The development of this reverse-engineered ET technology may be largely responsible for the massive secrecy surrounding the activities of this global network of deep underground bases.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 22nd January 2017 at 14:18.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd January 2017), justntime2learn (22nd January 2017), RunningDeer (22nd January 2017), william r sanford72 (24th January 2017), Wookie (22nd January 2017), Zampano (23rd January 2017)

23. Link to Post #20132
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Fade To Black

Episode 588 | Sebastien Martin - The Galactic Federation

Aired 11th January 2017 | Published 12th January 2017

Sebastien Martin is a bussiness who runs a successful international corporation.

In November 2011 , stressful visions of catasthropic timelines such as earthquakes, tsunamis, turmoil day & night, which disrupted Sebastien's ability to work efficiently.
    One night a teenage face appeared in Sebastien's dreams, which ended up haunting him the following day. This was unlike any dream he had before, with this teenagers face still present during the day he sat on his sofa latter that night to wait for some kind of communication when a being apperared physically in his living room and introduced himself as Zoar, a fifth dimensional being from the Pleiades & part of the galactic alliance.

In this broadcast he discusses how this changed his life forever....

Program notes here:http://jimmychurchradio.com/

Fade To Black

Episode 593 | Sebastien Martin - The Galactic Federation (Part Two)

Aired 19th January 2017 | Published 20th January 2017

First up is No More Fake News Room, and we then present Sebastien Martin...who was our guest last Wednesday and the show was so dynamic that we didn't get to finish...so, tonight we have him back and this show may have been even better than the first half!

Program notes here:http://jimmychurchradio.com/

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (24th January 2017), justntime2learn (22nd January 2017), william r sanford72 (24th January 2017)

25. Link to Post #20133
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Moore Show

Stanton Friedman | Fact, Fiction, & Flying Saucers, The Truth Behind The Misinformation

Published 21st January 2016

There is a clear conspiracy to deny the existence of UFOs.
    The mainstream media has misinformed us for years about UFO studies conducted by highly regarded scientists associated with some of the finest universities in the country. There is significant evidence that the U.S. government has covered up the alien presence through misinformation, distortion, obfuscation, and ridicule. Some prominent, politically connected scientists have engaged in the cover up.

Book: https://goo.gl/m86MO6

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (24th January 2017), justntime2learn (22nd January 2017)

27. Link to Post #20134
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Via Brien Foerster

Ancient Easter Island: More To This Place Than You Imagine

Published 21st January 2016

Explore and enjoy: http://www.hiddenincatours.com

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (24th January 2017), justntime2learn (22nd January 2017)

29. Link to Post #20135
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

James Bartley's Cosmic Switchboard

Hugh Newman & Jim Vieira : Giants, Cataclysms & Megaliths

Jim Vieira and Hugh Newman talk about Giants, Megaliths, Advanced Ancient Civilizations, Cataclysms and the Little People.

Supporting link: https://www.thecosmicswitchboard.com...ira-interview/

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (24th January 2017), justntime2learn (22nd January 2017), RunningDeer (22nd January 2017)

31. Link to Post #20136
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Peter Maxwell Slattery | UFO Activity Via ECETI Austrailia

Published 22nd January 2017

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (24th January 2017), justntime2learn (22nd January 2017), william r sanford72 (24th January 2017)

33. Link to Post #20137
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

As You Wish Talk Radio

Lisa Renee - Evolutionary Earth

Aired 14th January 2017 | Published 21st January 2017

As You Wish Talk Radio with James Gilliland & Guest, Lisa Renee discuss Ascension, the "Quickening," energy shifts, Ultradimensionals, Extradimensionals & other Universes.

For more information have a look here:

- ECETI.org
    - http://spiritlibrary.com/lisa-renee

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd January 2017), Brightstar (24th January 2017), justntime2learn (22nd January 2017), william r sanford72 (24th January 2017)

35. Link to Post #20138
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

14 Q&As w/ Alien Abduction researcher Professor David Jacobs #AlienAbductions

Published on Jan 22, 2017

The Outer Dark interviews Dr David Jacobs, a 30 year researcher of the alien abduction phenomenon. And world expert on UFOs and Alien Abductions. #AlienAbductions #RhNegative

Dr David Jacobs website is here - info on his books etc.: http://www.ufoabduction.com/

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd January 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th January 2017), justntime2learn (22nd January 2017), Star Tsar (23rd January 2017), william r sanford72 (24th January 2017)

37. Link to Post #20139
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Star Tsar, Dear Friend......No, I don't think you have an over active imagination. After my little episode with the black helicopter over my rural setting I would certainly believe they would mess with what you are doing! We all DO appreciate the effort you put into this & say Thank You for doing so! I do hope you are doing o.k. healthwise!

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

justntime2learn (23rd January 2017), RunningDeer (23rd January 2017), Star Tsar (23rd January 2017), william r sanford72 (24th January 2017)

39. Link to Post #20140
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

My Jolly Ranchers

I cannot tell you of my frustration at present my ISP has decided to completely disconnect me for no apparent reason.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 23rd January 2017 at 15:08.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th January 2017), fourty-two (23rd January 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th January 2017), justntime2learn (23rd January 2017), Michelle Marie (25th January 2017), Ol' Roy (25th January 2017), Shannon (25th January 2017), Star Tsar (23rd January 2017), tessie999 (25th January 2017), william r sanford72 (24th January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1007 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 7 507 907 957 997 1007 1017 1057 1107 1507 1822 LastLast