+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 9 19 29 69 119 519 1019 1822 LastLast

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #361
    United States Avalon Member olgraybear's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Thanks for this Scott,
    question for you tho, can you tell me if this interview would be available as a podcast?
    Who You Are and How You Are..... is everything

Go cafefully with peace in your heart, love in your eyes and laughter on your tongue and if you meet someone without a smile give them one of yours....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to olgraybear For This Post:

Eram (22nd September 2012), giovonni (20th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #362
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Red face Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Greetings

From James

# 6185 Dog Humor

https://youtube.com/watch_popup?v...qMu4&vq=medium
    Last edited by giovonni; 15th April 2011 at 07:23.

4. Link to Post #363
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Greetings,

this is good stuff...

From James ~

#6190 Bear Video

https://youtube.com/watch_popup?v...IrJI&vq=medium
    Last edited by giovonni; 16th April 2011 at 01:11.

5. Link to Post #364
    Thanks

Quote Posted by olgraybear (here)
    Thanks for this Scott,
    question for you tho, can you tell me if this interview would be available as a podcast?
    Hi olgraybear

You can Download the mp3 of the entire interview here James Gilliland

I Use firefox with Download helper, just click play on the on the mp3 player and it will pop up as available for download on DownloadHelper
    All the shows are full length and free to listen to, do whatever you like with them.

P.S My thoughts and Prayers go out to Kan-San in hopes he finds all of his family in Japan.

Scott
    Last edited by Scott; 16th April 2011 at 03:29.
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Post:

Eram (22nd September 2012), giovonni (16th April 2011), olgraybear (18th April 2011), tessie999 (19th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #365
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greetings,
    If you have the time this is worth the listen~ Alien Contact 101

#6192 Very Informative About Past Alien Contact

From James ~"There are also extremely benevolent Offworlders as well and this story is coming to a close."

William Cooper The Secret Government UFO s MJ12 and Drugs

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...9543492196487#

youtube version;

https://youtube.com/watch?v=g5qXd82Cd5I

8. Link to Post #366
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Greetings,

from James newsletter ~

#6205 More UFO Activity

This UFO fleet was filmed around a week ago above the Ukrainian port city of Odessa...

Uploaded April 13th, 2011

https://youtube.com/watch?v=f0_C0Gq9_OM&NR=1

9. Link to Post #367
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Eram (22nd September 2012), giovonni (17th April 2011)

11. Link to Post #368
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Smile Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Quote Posted by MariaDine (here)
    Busy litlle «Bees»...LOL

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscart...s/msin469l.jpg

me...

12. Link to Post #369
    United States Avalon Member olgraybear's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Scott (here)
    Quote Posted by olgraybear (here)
    Thanks for this Scott,
    Hi olgraybear

You can Download the mp3 of the entire interview here James Gilliland

I Use firefox with Download helper, just click play on the on the mp3 player and it will pop up as available for download on DownloadHelper
    All the shows are full length and free to listen to, do whatever you like with them.

P.S My thoughts and Prayers go out to Kan-San in hopes he finds all of his family in Japan.

Scott
    Thank you much my friend,
    Who You Are and How You Are..... is everything

Go cafefully with peace in your heart, love in your eyes and laughter on your tongue and if you meet someone without a smile give them one of yours....

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to olgraybear For This Post:

14. Link to Post #370
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Greetings,
    this is interesting...

From James newsletter ~

#6209 "Nasa & UFOs "

Note- in Spanish & English with subtitles

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Lds51jb04QI

15. Link to Post #371
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Greetings,

thought i'd share some info (someone asked) in regards to Mt Adams and the surrounding region...

All i can tell you is that it is located in what the native (American) tribes call the "Sacred Ground' within a huge triangle along the Ley Lines and Vortices of the American Northwest. Also, the area where Trout Lake (Eceti Ranch) is located ~ is in the middle of an ancient lava (river) flow ~ Soil types are primarily andisols underlain by volcanic ash. The ground soil is derived from rocks with very low silica and high magnesium and iron content. The natural vegetation of the region is a complex mosaic of shrublands, grasslands, and coniferous forests.

nasa photo~ a view of Mt Adams Washington (top snow peak (note Trout lake is just below it) Mt Hood Oregon (bottom snow peak) note Mt. St. Helens and its denuded, “blast” zone from the 1980 eruption are also discernible along the western edge of the image north of the Columbia River

Note the states are divided by the Columbia River (gorge) in the middle.
    The two most prominent features in this northeast looking view are the snow-capped summits of Mount Hood (OR) and Mount Adams (WA). At 11,239 feet (3426 meters) and 12325 feet (3757 meters), respectively, these two volcanoes are part of the north-trending Cascade Range. The Cascades provide a formidable meteorological barrier that dramatically reduces precipitation amounts on the leeward or eastern side of the mountains. This rain shadow effect limits farming on the eastern side of the mountains to plateaus and river valleys where adequate supplies of moisture are available. Notice that there are some clusters of cultivated fields in the Yakima and Columbia River Valleys. The Columbia River, (center of view) flows west through the Cascade Mountains. The river forms the boundary between the states of Oregon and Washington. Although not easy to recognize, the city of Portland (OR) can be located along the south side of the Columbia River near the west edge of the picture. South of Portland the fertile northern Willamette River Valley with its multitude of cultivated fields are visible (lighter colors intermixed with darker colors).

Here's another aerial view from the east looking west toward the pacific

more on Mt. Adams
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_A...8Washington%29

Last edited by giovonni; 20th April 2011 at 02:43.

16. Link to Post #372
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Greetings,

From James newsletter ~

#6211 Micro Wave Mind Control and Beam Weapons

"I would take this seriously folks. Because of the work we are doing we have been
    under the gun of these technologies and have taken precautions. The microwave
    meters are constantly going off, we were getting sunburned at night, burning
    armpits and arms, pain in the groin etc. All the symptoms are there and these
    weapons are space based satellite technology as well as mobile land based units.
    We have triangulated beams to vans on hill tops with a dish on the roof."

Tim Rifat on Jeff Rense Show April 6th 2011

https://youtube.com/watch?v=LBIsC...mbedded#at=320

part 2

https://youtube.com/watch?v=55vl1...eature=related

part 3

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_yOVz...eature=related
    Last edited by giovonni; 20th April 2011 at 02:43.

17. Link to Post #373
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Heads up from Pamela from the Eceti Ranch

note- i just listened to this

Today
    on Contact Has Begun, James's Guest is George Kavassilas! Tune in at
    2pm/ or 9pm pacific standard time... or listen in the archives! Free for 24 hours!
    World Puja Network
    http://www.worldpuja.org/archives/20...19_b/index.php
    Last edited by giovonni; 20th April 2011 at 04:18.

18. Link to Post #374
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Hello Giovanni !

Some news. Yesterday, I was with a friend of mine , who is a hipno therapist/regressionist doctor and that is been working in the removal of implants in some of her pacients.

She told that some weeks ago, in the hospital, during a demonstration of the hipno procedures to a goup a doctors with specialization in Clinic Hipno, there was contact with reptilians.

The hipno doctcor asked for a volunter , with a simple health problem to solve... like Allergic Rinite, sinus or something like that.
    The volunter went on regression and remember at 3 years old, being taken away during the night to a space ship , and being placed something in his nose.
    All of the sudden, the volunter said that the 2 kidnappers where in the room.
    The hipno doctor asked their names and why they had done that against free-will, the universal law of the universe.
    The answer was that, they were doing it with the consent of the volunter. Many lives before he (the volunter) had «contracted« with them to be an «experiment» in exchange of something the volunter wanted at that time.

Everybody was very astonished with this event. Many of the doctors present in the demonstration were «regular» doctors. So some didn't understand what was going on.

----
    I hope this helps people understand the reason of the abdutions and the reason for physical and etheric body implants.

Namasté

----------
    Hi Maria Dine...Hi Giovanni : )

...just saw this post and thought I'd add this very important process of nullifying past life contracts of this earth and other realms!
    It works, simply do it your own way earnestly and release yourself from any and all contracts you bound yourself to that were put upon you under very deceitful and coercive means at times...you sometimes bound yourself unknowingly or were more or less backed into a corner by lesser than well meaning entities. Pass this 'contract-canceling' method around to Friends and Loved Ones that can put it to full use.

From the Elf transmissions:

If those of you reading this book care to take a proactive approach for yourself in relationship to these concepts, we suggest that the first step is to disengage any and all connections to the “re-binding” systems we have discussed in this part. In every re-lig- ion we have taken oaths and vows that have bound us to the laws of the gods, to their
    rules, regulations, external authority and their limitations. From these must we first unleash ourselves from such binding constraints. To do so, simply center oneself in a meditative state, go inward and call upon your true and only Solar Christed Self, or however you wish to name or denominate such, the only requirement being a full and absolute recognition that you need no outside approval or authority to allow this to take place, that you alone are the controlling element and any preconceived concepts, names or judgments about what your full divine Self really is must be discarded completely. Then upon that foundation declare your intention to be free and sovereign in this and all other realities and universes. Then declare that you are forthwith rescinding any and all vows such as vows of poverty, chastity, bodhisattva vows, oaths of allegiance, fealty, subservience, and so forth. Feel and embody this declaration and allow it to truly permeate your entire being, with passion and commitment to your True Self. Really feel it as the shackles and bonds of illusion fall away from you. Declare to yourself, inside and out loud, “I hereby rescind any and all oaths and vows, throughout all time and space, that I or any other incarnation of my whole larger Self has taken, in this reality and universe or in any other parallel, alternate or separate reality or universe.” Observe your reactions and emotional content of what comes back to your perceptions, and gain the understanding that that provides. Declare yourself to be a sovereign being, one that retains full rights and responsibilities, full power and authority over yourself and your reality, including and founded upon the principles of self-governance, self-responsibility, self-generating capacities, self-sustaining life force and self-correcting processes as you return back to wholeness and balance. A true sovereign being embodies and lives upon these principles, and honors the life force and equivalent foundational principles in all other beings, not projecting their power and authority outside of themselves and taking full responsibility for all their acts and deeds, thoughts and manifestations. Upon that foundation we become free and sovereign beings and can no longer be controlled by outside forces, and upon that foundation first our individual reality will begin to rearrange itself to accommodate this new found freedom, and then the larger whole will in turn begin to entrain itself around the center point of such higher organizing principles as we come more fully into ourselves.

http://www.bbsradio.com/files_byothe...ons_061707.pdf

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

20. Link to Post #375
    Thanks

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Greetings,

thought i'd share some info (someone asked) in regards to Mt Adams and the surrounding region...

All i can tell you is that it is located in what the native (American) tribes call the "Sacred Ground' within a huge triangle along the Ley Lines and Vortices of the American Northwest. Also, the area where Trout Lake (Eceti Ranch) is located ~ is in the middle of an ancient lava (river) flow ~ Soil types are primarily andisols underlain by volcanic ash. The ground soil is derived from rocks with very low silica and high magnesium and iron content. The natural vegetation of the region is a complex mosaic of shrublands, grasslands, and coniferous forests.

nasa photo~ a view of Mt Adams Washington (top snow peak (note Trout lake is just below it) Mt Hood Oregon (bottom snow peak) note Mt. St. Helens and its denuded, “blast” zone from the 1980 eruption are also discernible along the western edge of the image north of the Columbia River

Note the states are divided by the Columbia River (gorge) in the middle.
    The two most prominent features in this northeast looking view are the snow-capped summits of Mount Hood (OR) and Mount Adams (WA). At 11,239 feet (3426 meters) and 12325 feet (3757 meters), respectively, these two volcanoes are part of the north-trending Cascade Range. The Cascades provide a formidable meteorological barrier that dramatically reduces precipitation amounts on the leeward or eastern side of the mountains. This rain shadow effect limits farming on the eastern side of the mountains to plateaus and river valleys where adequate supplies of moisture are available. Notice that there are some clusters of cultivated fields in the Yakima and Columbia River Valleys. The Columbia River, (center of view) flows west through the Cascade Mountains. The river forms the boundary between the states of Oregon and Washington. Although not easy to recognize, the city of Portland (OR) can be located along the south side of the Columbia River near the west edge of the picture. South of Portland the fertile northern Willamette River Valley with its multitude of cultivated fields are visible (lighter colors intermixed with darker colors).

Here's another aerial view from the east looking west toward the pacific

more on Mt. Adams
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_A...8Washington%29

...just a note

Mount Rainier and Mount St. Helen and Mount Adams are a VERY Powerful Trilogy of Higher Energy...a "turbo vortex" of transforming-transcending-transmuting energy that is a vital part of the world-wide-cosmic changes now occurring...This area of and around ECETI Ranch is extremely instrumental in the coming together of Our New Earth...Mother Earth is about to shine brighter than ever before in time as we know time : )

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

22. Link to Post #376
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you eaglespirit, i was hoping you would chime in on this ~ you know a lot more on this subject matter than i...if you can expand upon this ~ especially in regards to the energy vortex ~ it would be greatly appreciated.

Note to all ~ eaglespirit (Dan) has lived at the ranch and is responsible for lots of good things up there

Looking northward from Mt Hood
    (L) Mt Saint Helens ~ (C) Mt. Rainier ~ (R) Mt Adams
    Last edited by giovonni; 20th April 2011 at 20:01.

23. Link to Post #377
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Greetings...

this next video report is well presented...

From the newsletter...

#6219 "UK Chemtrails"

https://youtube.com/watch?v=McrkpvZi-ZQ

this is kind of crazy wild

#6220 "Elk Town"

https://youtube.com/watch?v=794wEIbHlDc
    Last edited by giovonni; 21st April 2011 at 08:34.

24. Link to Post #378
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)
    Hello Giovanni !

Some news. Yesterday, I was with a friend of mine , who is a hipno therapist/regressionist doctor and that is been working in the removal of implants in some of her pacients.

She told that some weeks ago, in the hospital, during a demonstration of the hipno procedures to a goup a doctors with specialization in Clinic Hipno, there was contact with reptilians.

The hipno doctcor asked for a volunter , with a simple health problem to solve... like Allergic Rinite, sinus or something like that.
    The volunter went on regression and remember at 3 years old, being taken away during the night to a space ship , and being placed something in his nose.
    All of the sudden, the volunter said that the 2 kidnappers where in the room.
    The hipno doctor asked their names and why they had done that against free-will, the universal law of the universe.
    The answer was that, they were doing it with the consent of the volunter. Many lives before he (the volunter) had «contracted« with them to be an «experiment» in exchange of something the volunter wanted at that time.

Everybody was very astonished with this event. Many of the doctors present in the demonstration were «regular» doctors. So some didn't understand what was going on.

----
    I hope this helps people understand the reason of the abdutions and the reason for physical and etheric body implants.

Namasté

----------
    Hi Maria Dine...Hi Giovanni : )

...just saw this post and thought I'd add this very important process of nullifying past life contracts of this earth and other realms!
    It works, simply do it your own way earnestly and release yourself from any and all contracts you bound yourself to that were put upon you under very deceitful and coercive means at times...you sometimes bound yourself unknowingly or were more or less backed into a corner by lesser than well meaning entities. Pass this 'contract-canceling' method around to Friends and Loved Ones that can put it to full use.

From the Elf transmissions:

If those of you reading this book care to take a proactive approach for yourself in relationship to these concepts, we suggest that the first step is to disengage any and all connections to the “re-binding” systems we have discussed in this part. In every re-lig- ion we have taken oaths and vows that have bound us to the laws of the gods, to their
    rules, regulations, external authority and their limitations. From these must we first unleash ourselves from such binding constraints. To do so, simply center oneself in a meditative state, go inward and call upon your true and only Solar Christed Self, or however you wish to name or denominate such, the only requirement being a full and absolute recognition that you need no outside approval or authority to allow this to take place, that you alone are the controlling element and any preconceived concepts, names or judgments about what your full divine Self really is must be discarded completely. Then upon that foundation declare your intention to be free and sovereign in this and all other realities and universes. Then declare that you are forthwith rescinding any and all vows such as vows of poverty, chastity, bodhisattva vows, oaths of allegiance, fealty, subservience, and so forth. Feel and embody this declaration and allow it to truly permeate your entire being, with passion and commitment to your True Self. Really feel it as the shackles and bonds of illusion fall away from you. Declare to yourself, inside and out loud, “I hereby rescind any and all oaths and vows, throughout all time and space, that I or any other incarnation of my whole larger Self has taken, in this reality and universe or in any other parallel, alternate or separate reality or universe.” Observe your reactions and emotional content of what comes back to your perceptions, and gain the understanding that that provides. Declare yourself to be a sovereign being, one that retains full rights and responsibilities, full power and authority over yourself and your reality, including and founded upon the principles of self-governance, self-responsibility, self-generating capacities, self-sustaining life force and self-correcting processes as you return back to wholeness and balance. A true sovereign being embodies and lives upon these principles, and honors the life force and equivalent foundational principles in all other beings, not projecting their power and authority outside of themselves and taking full responsibility for all their acts and deeds, thoughts and manifestations. Upon that foundation we become free and sovereign beings and can no longer be controlled by outside forces, and upon that foundation first our individual reality will begin to rearrange itself to accommodate this new found freedom, and then the larger whole will in turn begin to entrain itself around the center point of such higher organizing principles as we come more fully into ourselves.

http://www.bbsradio.com/files_byothe...ons_061707.pdf
    I'm a «energy» therapist. Things are not that simple. I wish they were .
    Be the Light
    Namasté

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Eram (22nd September 2012), giovonni (21st April 2011)

26. Link to Post #379
    Thanks

Hi MariaDine...Good Day to You!

I'll agree to disagree, a liitle light bit : ) : ) : )...there will be exceptions as in most any arena...but it works for me and those I've guided upon their own heartfelt fruition.
    I am an adamant solar meditator(over 1200 hours of direct visual sunrise and sunsets) and a semi-retired building contractor/master carpenter. Those combinations of direct sun and earth connection and cutting to the chase and getting the job done creating structures from years of building help me help others help themselves rather firmly in these accelerated times of change. Negative entities do NOT like the light when you upgrade your relationship with the sun and the cosmic/earth natural cycles "directly"...if people have weak or hurt eyes I simply strongly suggest to be more consistently conscious of the light and commune with it their own way and take some light reflection in off of a stream or pond at times...Negatives entities do not like that relationship gained....and with a firm release as in my post to You it has worked tremendously well for my friends.

I wish you all the best in your energy work...onward and upward MariaDine : )
    Aho!!!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Eram (22nd September 2012), giovonni (21st April 2011)

28. Link to Post #380
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)

Source: Watch on Vimeo

this full documentary is now available

from James newsletter ~
    #6173 Web Link for DVD - ECETI Ranch: A Documentary
    https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...29410f8930127a

http://www.eceti.org/Eceti.IndexII.html
    Just got done watching the new dvd documentary from the ECETI Ranch.

Highest recommendations

Less time on the craft as the first dvd (Contact has Begun) and more on the other various activities and people there.

Quite spiritual ... very heart warming.

If you cannot be there then this is for you ...

Thanks again to Giovonni for the link. It appears that is the only way to purchase yet as the website has not been updated to include it.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

eaglespirit (22nd April 2011), Eram (22nd September 2012), giovonni (21st April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 9 19 29 69 119 519 1019 1822 LastLast