+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 1820 FirstFirst 1 3 13 53 103 503 1003 1820 LastLast

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #41
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Lol Gio, I usually get this wrong but you look exactly how I imagined you. Why did I get the feeling you were from the UK, now your in the States,? or am I wrong about that. Are you settling at the Lake for good. James' place is wonderful, so near to our sky cousins, keep on feeling the magic friend.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tuza For This Post:

Eram (22nd September 2012), giovonni (9th May 2011), joeecho (27th September 2016), justntime2learn (16th May 2015), Michelle Marie (17th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Hey Giovonni I expect to be up there on the weekend of the 28th! How cold does it get at night? I will be camping.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

Eram (22nd September 2012), giovonni (9th May 2011), joeecho (27th September 2016), justntime2learn (16th May 2015), Michelle Marie (17th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Thumbs up Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Greetings again~ Tuza and MargueriteBee

Tuza~ yes others on the forum have associated me with be the Brit's (which i take as a complement)~ but no i'm American and yes ~ i sense~ i will call the great Northwest my new home~ till my ship comes back for me

But note i have been practicing up on my astro traveling~ so don't be too surprised if you see >appearing in front of you down in the Land of Oz ~ a bouncing and laughing buddha Gio in front of you!

And yes MargueriteBee~ it will be wonderful to be able to greet and meet you soon! The weather up here has been spectacular (with lots of ) this summer with the temps ranging from the upper 70's to the mid 80's during the days and the nights ranging from the upper 40's to mid 50's~ perfect for camping!!

See you soon! my best to you both ~ Giovonni

6. Link to Post #44
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Last Friday evening~August the 13th~ i assisted James in setting up his night visual equipment for recording during the nightly sky-watch; note ~i left early that evening with a friend who needed to get home early!

the following video (footage) is what was recorded during my unfortunate absence

Last edited by giovonni; 19th August 2010 at 22:58.

7. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

James speaking at the 2010 Science Spirit & World Transformation Conference

Very cool video but what you see at the end are pictures of a man (Khan ?) dimensional phase-out /bi-locating during a rainbow body practice are extremely cool

I would love to get a hold of this gentleman to interview him
    Last edited by Scott; 17th August 2010 at 09:54.
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Post:

edina (12th May 2011), Eram (22nd September 2012), giovonni (9th May 2011), joeecho (27th September 2016), sygh (12th March 2011)

9. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Yeah it will be great Gio. After that I am going to New Mexico to visit my Dad and then moving to Mount Shasta.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

Eram (22nd September 2012), giovonni (9th May 2011), joeecho (27th September 2016), justntime2learn (15th February 2015), Michelle Marie (17th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #47
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greetings Everyone!

Here is a beautiful video created by my friend Son~ an excellent Kunlun instructor (teacher) and Eceti family member from~ 'up at the ranch'

Part 1

Part 2

link to Son's youtube~channel
    https://youtube.com/user/MrSon2k
    Last edited by giovonni; 19th August 2010 at 23:38.

12. Link to Post #48
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Smile Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Welcome to E'yak'ceti

James~ newest additions to the ranch ~ arrived Tuesday!

and of course heres something special from
    ReneeFromLA2

Last edited by giovonni; 26th August 2010 at 20:47.

13. Link to Post #49
    Bomack

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Welcome to E'yak'ceti

James~ newest additions to the ranch ~ arrived Tuesday!
    Quote We are going to Yak Off - The Trailer.
    Love it Gio! LOL!

Thanks for your updates!

Bob

14. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,098 times in 20,640 posts

Quote Posted by Aztar (here)
    James speaking at the 2010 Science Spirit & World Transformation Conference

Very cool video but what you see at the end are pictures of a man (Khan ?) dimensional phase-out /bi-locating during a rainbow body practice are extremely cool

I would love to get a hold of this gentleman to interview him
    Those are wonderful photos. I have a friend who is at the center of the Buddhist community in Fayetteville, Arkansas, who has photos of the Karmapa ( a very high Tibetan lama, comparable in rank to the Dalai Lama) in various stages of deep meditation, as he becomes less and less visible and has finally almost disappeared.
    I nominate Kan as a subject for a Project Camelot/Avalon interview!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Eram (22nd September 2012), giovonni (9th May 2011), joeecho (27th September 2016), justntime2learn (16th May 2015)

16. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

An older video "Contact Has Begun" that I didn't see posted here. Enjoy!

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Eram (22nd September 2012), giovonni (9th May 2011), justntime2learn (15th February 2015), sygh (12th March 2011)

18. Link to Post #52
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greetings ~

Thanks truthseekerdan~ for adding the video to the thread!!

Note~ had a wonderful kunlun workshop and an excellent Sky-Watch Saturday night > here
    'Up at the Ranch~ Also got to meet and bond with fellow Avalon member MargueriteBee

Note~ received this story and link from James newsletter~ which you can sign up for at this link;
    http://www.eceti.org/Eceti.Newsletter.html

also~ here again is the home page to the eceti home page here;
    http://www.eceti.org/Eceti.IndexII.html

UFO Crash Reported Live from California

Apparently something big happened last weekend in USA UFO hotspot Fresno in California. I will be following the development of this story. Supposedly there is footage of the crash site. More to come, but for now, here are two articles:

August 27, 2010 - UFO reports have been taking a dramatic turn lately with more witnesses describing events related to a sort of conflict between military forces and large black triangular craft. Such craft were seen in Canada earlier this week allegedly being fired upon by helicopters and another was spotted near Fresno California crashed into the side of a mountain with military vehicles quickly surrounding it. What uncertainty does this bear for the future?

When MUFON's Jeffrey Gonzalez received a phone call on MUFON's 24 hour hotline, what he heard sounded at first like one of the most historically significant UFO sightings since the Roswell incident, but carried with it a far more sinister undertone given other recent sightings of human conflict with these mysterious craft.

With witnesses screaming in the background, "It's trying to take off, it's trying to lift!" Mr. Gonzalez learned that witnesses had seen a black triangular craft crashed into the side of a mountain at the location just north of Fresno. Wasting no time, Gonzalez sprang into action and arrived at the scene where the witnesses had called from. What he observed were three white lights coming from the hillside and several vehicles descending on the object through the rough terrain. From his position on the mountain he then witnessed a light similar to an arc welder used to cut through metal and in automobile production. Gonzalez speculates that the craft may have been undergoing repairs or being torn through by the welders in order to transport it in more easy to manage pieces. By the light of day the investigator left behind reported seeing a peculiar stingray shaped vessel in front of an abandoned shack on the mountain accompanied by two massive burn marks on the hill.

If there is a conflict ongoing between military forces and these mysterious triangular aircraft several questions need to be addressed. First, what is the nature of the conflict? Is it a serious assault or could they possibly be part of some sort of clandestine training program or war game scenario? Second, if the craft are not part of the US military and the conflict is as genuine as many witnesses are suggesting, what purpose do the triangular craft serve and who are their occupants? Of course this is even assuming they have occupants. And of course the most general and possibly most important question that is ever present remains, what are the craft doing?

The scene described has two possible scenarios that could lead up to it, and either one without additional disputing evidence seems at least possible at this point. Either one, the craft was a test vehicle that underwent some sort of malfunction and was grounded for some reason, or two it was actually engaged in some sort of mission. And if the second scenario is true, what happened to the occupants of the craft? And will there be more looking for them soon? Perhaps the most disturbing bit of evidence suggesting the second scenario might be true comes in the form of the witness testimony overheard by Gonzalez, "It's trying to take off, it's trying to lift!" Unless it was in possibly hostile territory, why would it risk exposure and further malfunctions by trying to take off so quickly after having crashed rather than wait for assistance from the ground?

source: www.unexplainable.net

Monday, 30th August 2010 UPDATE:

Video of triangle UFO over Fresno, CA the day after the crash 22-Aug-2010
    This video was tapped the day after the crash occurred in Fresno, California (Sunday, 22nd August 2010), coming from the same area as the crash. I am not making that assumption that it is the same craft but the wittness states they look pretty close - wrote the original poster of this video on youtube. More info in the video. Link to this post.

Last edited by giovonni; 30th August 2010 at 20:41.

19. Link to Post #53
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi all, I am here at the ranch, it has been so awesome! We are definitely not alone, they have buzzed across the sky zig zagging. Elsewise they ufos have been the least of my experience. My heart chakra has opened and I feel so much better.

Giovanni is a wonderful and loving being and I am very happy to have met him.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

4evrneo (25th February 2013), Eram (22nd September 2012), giovonni (9th May 2011), justntime2learn (16th May 2015)

21. Link to Post #54
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you so much Marguerite
    It was wonderful to be able to meet and share with you up at the ranch! i know
    you and i will meet again~ so no goodbyes for us~ may the rest of your sojourn
    be just as enlightening as the last few weeks~

Unfortunately~ i will be temporarily leaving the Trout Lake area to continue my sojourn as well.
    i encourage anyone who has the opportunity~ to go and visit the Eceti Ranch and experience what we both shared!

much love to you and everyone on the forum~ always<> Gio

Last edited by giovonni; 11th September 2010 at 19:29.

22. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 times in 339 posts

Just wanted to share.....that when I hear "The Ranch" I think of Groom Lake.

I was delighted to see that you meant a different "Ranch"!

I am familiar with this wonderful ranch as well.
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hiram For This Post:

Eram (22nd September 2012), giovonni (9th May 2011), justntime2learn (15th February 2015)

24. Link to Post #56
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Latest from James newsletter> from the The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
    this is very interesting, but should not should shock nor surprise anyone here

ET UFO Are Real : Ben Rich Lockheed CEO Admitted In His Deathbed

Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO had admitted in his Deathbed Confession that Extraterrestrial UFO visitors are real and U.S. Military travel to stars.

According to article published in May 2010 issue of the Mufon UFO Journal - Ben Rich, the “Father of the Stealth Fighter-Bomber” and former head of Lockheed Skunk Works, once let out information about Extraterrestrial UFO Visitors Are Real And U.S. Military Travel To Stars

What he said might be new to many people today, but he revealed the information before his death in January 1995. His statements helped to give credence to reports that the U.S. military has been flying vehicles that mimic alien craft.

The article was written by Tom Keller, an aerospace engineer who has worked as a computer systems analyst for NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
    NUGGET ONE: “Inside the Skunk Works (Lockheed’s secret research and development entity), we were a small, intensely cohesive group consisting of about fifty veteran engineers and designers and a hundred or so expert machinists and shop workers. Our forte was building technologically advanced airplanes of small number and of high class for highly secret missions.

NUGGET TWO: “We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.

NUGGET THREE: “We now have the technology to take ET home. No, it won’t take someone’s lifetime to do it. There is an error in the equations. We know what it is. We now have the capability to travel to the stars. First, you have to understand that we will not get to the stars using chemical propulsion. Second, we have to devise a new propulsion technology. What we have to do is find out where Einstein went wrong.”

NUGGET FOUR: When Rich was asked how UFO propulsion worked, he said, “Let me ask you. How does ESP work?”The questioner responded with, “All points in time and space are connected?” Rich then said, “That’s how it works!”
    Ben RichLockheed Former CEO knew of extraterrestrial UFO visitors

Lockheed "Skunk Works" former CEO knew the Roswell extraterrestrial UFO influenced designs of Testor model kits for Roswell UFO models, and U.S. top secret aircraft. According to a CNI News report by Colorado resident Michael Lindemann, the design information was derived from forensic illustrations and numerous witness testimonies about the Roswell UFO, provided by William L. “Bill” McDonald.

In an e-mail, dated July 29, 1999, apparently addressed to Lindemann, McDonald referenced an excerpt of a discussion with Harold Puthoff, founder of the highly classified U.S. “remote viewing” program.
    McDonald said: “Well Hal, you asked for it! Now that legendary Lockheed engineer and chief model kit designer for the Testor Corporation, John Andrews, is dead, I can announce that he personally confirmed the design connection between the Roswell Spacecraft and the Lockheed Martin Unmanned Combat Air Vehicles (UCAVs), spyplanes, Joint Strike Fighters, and Space Shuttles.

Andrews was a close personal friend of "Skunk Works" CEO Ben Rich -- the hand-picked successor of Skunk Works founder Kelly Johnson and the man famous for the F-117 Nighthawk "Stealth" fighter, its "half-pint" prototype the "HAVE BLUE", and the top-secret F-19 Stealth Interceptor. Before Rich died of cancer, Andrews took my questions to him.
    Dr. Ben R. Rich former Lockheed Skunk Works CEO confirmed:

1. There are 2 types of UFOs -- the ones we build and ones 'they' build. We learned from both crash retrievals and actual "hand-me-downs." The Government knew and until 1969 took an active hand in the administration of that information. After a 1969 Nixon "purge", administration was handled by an international board of directors in the private sector…

2. Nearly all "biomorphic" aerospace designs were inspired by the Roswell spacecraft -- from Kelly's SR-71 Blackbird onward to today's drones, UCAVs, and aerospace craft…

3. It was Ben Rich's opinion that the public should not be told [about UFOs and extraterrestrials] . He believed they could not handle the truth -- ever. Only in the last months of his decline did he begin to feel that the "international corporate board of directors" dealing with the "Subject" could represent a bigger problem to citizens' personal freedoms under the United States Constitution than the presence of off-world visitors themselves.”
    Lindemann added that “Bill McDonald received the above information from Andrews from 1994 until their last phone call near Christmas in 1998.” Lindemann also noted “It should also be known that Dr. Ben R. Rich attended a public aerospace designers and engineers conference in 1993 before his illness overwhelmed him in which he stated -- in the presence of MUFON Orange County Section Director Jan Harzan and many others that – ‘We’ (i.e., the U.S. aerospace community/military industrial complex) had in it's possession the technology to "take us to the stars".

See the complete letter in May, 2010 MUFON UFO Journal from John Andrews and the hand written reply from Dr. Ben Rich. Hear more revealing testimony from Disclosure Project whistleblowers. NASA can not deny secrets discovered by UK hacker Gary McKinnon and many astronauts if it expects full funding from the Obama White House administration.
    Lockheed Skunkworks Engineer USAF, and CIA Contractor Admitted: UFO Are Real

Don Phillips, "These UFOs were huge and they would just come to a stop and do a 60 degree, 45 degree, 10 degree turn, and then immediately reverse this action". During the Apollo landing, Neil Armstrong says, "They're here.They are right over there and looking at the size of those ships., it is obvious they dont like us being here”. When I was working with the Skunkworks with Kelly Johnson, we signed an agreement with the government to keep very quiet about this.

Anti-gravitational research was going on. We know that there were some captured craft from 1947 in Roswell, they were real. And, yes, we really did get some technology from them. And, yes, we really did put it to work. We knew each other from what we call an unseen industry. We can term it black, deep black, or hidden.

The knowledge I have of these technologies came from the craft that were captured here. I didn`t see the craft, nor did I see the bodies, but I certainly know some of the people that did. There was no question that there were beings from outside the planet.

Are these ET people hostile? Well, if they were hostile, with their weaponry they could have destroyed us a long time ago .We got these things that are handhold scanners that scan the body and determine what the condition is. We can also treat from the same scanner.

I can tell you personally that we've been working on them. And we have ones that can diagnose and cure cancer. One of the purposes I had for founding my technology corporation in 1998 was to bring forth these technologies that can clean the air and can help get rid of the toxins, and help reduce the need for so much fossil fuel. Yes, it is time. I can tell you personally that it has already started.

source here;
    http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=182485
    Last edited by giovonni; 11th September 2010 at 19:32.

25. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Same story over here, Gio

Fred

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fredkc For This Post:

Eram (22nd September 2012), giovonni (11th February 2012)

27. Link to Post #58
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanks Fred for the heads-up~ sorry about any duplications

note my previous post came from James newsletter
    (which all can subscribe to here > http://www.eceti.org/Eceti.Newsletter.html

James has a wonderful sense of humor
    He's been known to pull tricks and gags on those (film crews) who take themselves too seriously

Note~ James has a fart machine ~ which he has on several ocassions > set up and used to lighten the mood on the ranch~ when visitors get too caught up in their missions > to enjoy the often unique experiences that happen up here

The Trout Lake area is known for its Sasquatch sightings, here's something taken recently from his newsletter which (kinda) demonstrates his sometimes wacky sense of humor

from James;
    "Common Folks we have to keep our humor. We live in Bigfoot country and we love
    our Bigfeet."

here's another!
    Last edited by giovonni; 11th September 2010 at 20:22.

28. Link to Post #59
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The Healing & Destiny of Earth

"There is a cosmic event occurring throughout the universe. It is a quantum leap, or shift, into the next phase. Earth and all of its inhabitants are being vibrationally lifted. Earth will eventually come into alignment and take its rightful place in a federation of planets interacting with the civilizations that reside upon them. This will include other planes and dimensions as well. The veils are being lifted, the clouds are dispersing, and humanity will soon come to realize its not alone in the universe...The pure unconditional love and joy of God is being channeled spiritually and technologically upon Earth, raising all that is of a lower frequency or vibration. All lower vibrational attitudes and emotions, their physical manifestations, and all wrong conclusions from past experiences are in the process of being vibrationally lifted and healed. There has been a band of energy placed around the entire planet that is a great amplifier. It is creating polarities of fear and joy. people are choosing the polarity they desire to be manifesting force behind creation. In other words, things are going to be chaotic for awhile. It is the sword before the peace. The destiny of Earth is to be a reflection of the loving, joyous Gods that reside upon her. This reflection is also to be an example of a civilization that loves God with all its hear, honors each individual as a unique expression of God, including self, and reverently cherishes the God in all life....This lifting is occurring within the mental, emotional and physical bodies. The earth is also part of this process, she too, is on the move in her healing and cleaning process. The collective consciousness, as well as the astral cloud surrounding the Earth (which contains lower vibrational discarnate spirits, negative thought forms and limiting mental concepts), is also in the process of being healed and lifted. There is no rock being left unturned. It is a gift. It would be wise not to resist it, but flow with it and make any necessary changes within yourself, your job and your environment. It is an answer to a prayer of billions, seen and unseen. It is cyclic in nature and exponential in its intensity."

from "Reunion with Source" Cazekiel
    as received by
    James Gilliland

The Entity~ Cazekial
    Last edited by giovonni; 11th September 2010 at 20:30.

29. Link to Post #60
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The weather is changing quickly and the summer is fading now into the fall season here~ which is my favorite time of the year!

note~
    below is a sample of this past July's Spirit and World Transformation Conference
    held 'Up at the Ranch'~

i am a big fan of William Henry (who's a regular guest speaker at James yearly conference
    (for those who are interested) here is a radio interview that James conducted with William Henry back in December 2009.

view (entire) 6 part interview here;
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=VIpQa...x=0&playnext=1

This past June (2010) i was fortunate enough (thank you Carmen) to be able to attend the Ramtha School of Enlightenment~ i was able to hear live >directly from Ramtha on the coming Earth changes that are developing upon us
    This past weekend (September 13th 2010) i was fortunate (again) to be invited to listen to Ramtha's follow-up on these coming events at the Eceti Ranch with James and company. it was an amazing 3 hour presentation which has left my head spinning since!
    i will comment on these revelations and my thoughts about them soon ~ here with you all
    Last edited by giovonni; 16th September 2010 at 22:58.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 1820 FirstFirst 1 3 13 53 103 503 1003 1820 LastLast