Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Please do Gio.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

Eram (22nd September 2012), giovonni (11th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Hi giovonni, I really enjoyed the following interview w/Paola Harris. Hope you don't mind if I posted it here...

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

edina (12th May 2011), Eram (22nd September 2012), giovonni (9th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Exclamation Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Hi everyone~ thanks for posting~ here's the latest from James

URGENT: Massive Solar Storm Now Building... Says, NASA.

also check this out
    SOLAR STORM WARNING
    http://www.solarstormwarning.com/

6. Link to Post #64
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

please note and check out~
    James is passing on this message from author Dr. Buryl Payne who's latest work is now available.

"Dear friends,

I am writing to everyone who I have had or would like to have contact
    with. My latest book on Planetary Influences is finished which describes a good
    portion of my life's work for the past thirty years. If you already have this
    book, delete this note.
    Whatever your interests or specialized education may be you might find
    something of interest in this book. And it is important because most people are
    not aware of the strong (at times) effects of the Sun's activity, and the
    positions of the planets on their affairs, or their scientific research. So read
    at the least the table of contents and see if there could be some new
    information for you. Knowledge is power if you act on it!
    Please see http://buryl.com/pi_Earth_book.htm
    The next two full Moons are good times to have a party and visualize all
    humans on Earth receiving information to help them expand their life's work and
    to calm the Sun's activity to help the Earth move smoothly through any adverse
    effects.

The full or new Moon, Venus, and Jupiter have been observed to be
    associated earthquakes and volcanic eruptions when they are closest to Earth. On
    September 22 Jupiter and Uranus plus the full Moon are on one side of Earth, and
    Venus and the Sun are on the other side of Earth. This will certainly stress
    Earth, create higher solar activity and who knows what else? For over two months
    various planetary configurations will occur with possible extra stress on Earth.
    If there were to be a pole shift, it might occur sometime during this two month"
    Last edited by giovonni; 21st September 2010 at 22:30.

7. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Thank you for the info, Giovonni.

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Eram (22nd September 2012), giovonni (9th May 2011), justntime2learn (16th May 2015)

9. Link to Post #66
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greetings ~

Here is something from Cazekiel ~

A Cazekiel Truth

"Truth is always unfolding, yet along with a great explosion of light and knowledge comes a lot of debris, often consisting of religious dogma, superstitious beliefs and reality as it is now seen. In the days to come, there will be many truths unfolding from many planes, many dimensions and through many prophets, channels and visionaries...Many truths will come from other civilizations which reside far off in some distant galaxy, with their perspective mixed in with the perspective of the chosen one on Earth delivering their truth...These truths will concern the origin and destiny of man, and many will take credit or blame others for many fortunate and less fortunate events...Truth will always be evolving. Yesterdays theories, which became today's facts, often become tomorrows ignorance. so what is truth? it all depends upon your reference point and your perspective...It is going to be imperative that each individual develops a non defensive, nonjudgmental attitude and allows others their truth. It is also important to develop your own inner sensitivity and feeling nature to discern what is true for you. If a truth steers you away from your Divinity, let it go...If a truth does not lift and empower you, honoring you as a unique expression of GOD with a divine right to free will and self-determination, find another truth. If a truth tells you that you don't have to do anything, that everything will be taken care of by some greater force, I would be highly suspicious of that greater force. There are teachers, healers and grander intelligences that will help you help yourself. They will work with you as long as you are going forward, yet they understand that to tell you how to live your lives and save you from gaining the wisdom from experiences your self-created realities brings to you creates devolution,not evolution."

from
    BECOMING GODS II
    Interdimensional Mind
    Earth Changes and The Quickening
    UFO's Their Origins and Intentions

Cazekiel
    as recieved by
    James Gilliland
    Last edited by giovonni; 4th October 2010 at 21:02.

10. Link to Post #67
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greetings~ the latest from James...

U.S. Nuclear Weapons Have Been Compromised by Unidentified Aerial Objects

PR Newswire

WASHINGTON, Sept. 15

Ex-military men say unknown intruders have monitored and even tampered with American nuclear missiles

Group to call on U.S. Government to reveal the facts

WASHINGTON, Sept. 15 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Witness testimony from more than 120 former or retired military personnel points to an ongoing and alarming intervention by unidentified aerial objects at nuclear weapons sites, as recently as 2003. In some cases, several nuclear missiles simultaneously and inexplicably malfunctioned while a disc-shaped object silently hovered nearby. Six former U.S. Air Force officers and one former enlisted man will break their silence about these events at the National Press Club and urge the government to publicly confirm their reality.

One of them, ICBM launch officer Captain Robert Salas, was on duty during one missile disruption incident at Malmstrom Air Force Base and was ordered to never discuss it. Another participant, retired Col. Charles Halt, observed a disc-shaped object directing beams of light down into the RAF Bentwaters airbase in England and heard on the radio that they landed in the nuclear weapons storage area. Both men will provide stunning details about these events, and reveal how the U.S. military responded.

Captain Salas notes, "The U.S. Air Force is lying about the national security implications of unidentified aerial objects at nuclear bases and we can prove it." Col. Halt adds, "I believe that the security services of both the United States and the United Kingdom have attempted—both then and now—to subvert the significance of what occurred at RAF Bentwaters by the use of well-practiced methods of disinformation."

The group of witnesses and a leading researcher, who has brought them together for the first time, will discuss the national security implications of these and other alarmingly similar incidents and will urge the government to reveal all information about them. This is a public-awareness issue.

Declassified U.S. government documents, to be distributed at the event, now substantiate the reality of UFO activity at nuclear weapons sites extending back to 1948. The press conference will also address present-day concerns about the abuse of government secrecy as well as the ongoing threat of nuclear weapons.

WHO: Dwynne Arneson, USAF Lt. Col. Ret., communications center officer-in-charge

Bruce Fenstermacher, former USAF nuclear missile launch officer

Charles Halt, USAF Col. Ret., former deputy base commander

Robert Hastings, researcher and author

Robert Jamison, former USAF nuclear missile targeting officer

Patrick McDonough, former USAF nuclear missile site geodetic surveyor

Jerome Nelson, former USAF nuclear missile launch officer

Robert Salas, former USAF nuclear missile launch officer

WHAT: Noted researcher Robert Hastings, author of UFOs and Nukes: Extraordinary Encounters at Nuclear Weapons Sites, will moderate a distinguished panel of former U.S. Air Force officers involved in UFO incidents at nuclear missile sites near Malmstrom, F.E. Warren, and Walker AFBs, as well as the nuclear weapons depot at RAF Bentwaters.

WHEN: Monday, September 27, 2010

12:30 p.m.

WHERE: National Press Club

Holeman Lounge

Event open to credentialed media and Congressional staff only

SOURCE Former U.S. Air Force Officer Robert Salas, and Researcher Robert Hastings

article source:
    http://www.reuters.com/article/idUS1...10+PRN20100915

11. Link to Post #68
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Just recently i posted here, that i would comment on the latest predictions by Ramtha (on August 13th, 2010), concerning the current on-going and possible forthcoming Earth changes:
    i was quite taken back by the solemn and quite adamant manner in which Ramtha spoke of one (predicted) cataclysmal Earth event due to happen during or about the year 2012. This dire warning, emotionally caught me off guard, and re-awoken me back to the very real possibilities (if not) the probability of Ramtha’s Planet of the Gods ( planet X - Nibiru) the tenth planet will soon be upon us ?

Note~ i am a Ramtha School of Enlightenment - student and follower. Everything i've been introduced to by Ramtha, has greatly resonated with my own (unique) knowingness. So i am biased to the following.

from the new ~
    Ramtha's School of Enlightenment Newsletter
    Where you can look for yourself into Ramtha and his teachings in news headlines, predictions, and scientific discoveries:
    http://www.rse-newsletter.com/

Discovery of the Tenth Planet and Ramtha’s Planet of the Gods

August 2005

Astronomers from Caltech University (California Institute of Technology) officially announced on July 29 their discovery of what they are calling our solar system’s tenth planet.

Could this be Ramtha’s longtime description of the planet of the Gods who genetically engineered the human race?

The object, temporarily named 2003 UB313, is definitely larger than Pluto and a huge distance away from our sun, “about three times as far from the Sun as is Pluto,” explained Mike Brown, professor of planetary astronomy at Caltech University.

The astronomer’s explanation why this planet had not been discovered before is of particular interest also:

“The object is inclined by a whopping 45 degrees to the main plane of the solar system, where most of the other planets orbit. That’s why it eluded discovery: nobody was looking there until now, Brown said.” (Space.com’s Science News report, “Object Bigger than Pluto Discovered, Called 10th Planet,” by Robert Roy Britt)

Ramtha’s Predictions Based on Scientific Fact!

The planet’s great distance from the sun and its peculiar inclined orbit in relation to all the other planets resembles closely Ramtha’s description of the planet of the Gods he gave way before any astronomical discovery was ever made!

Could this be Ramtha’s planet of the Gods?

Check Ramtha’s teaching from April 5, 2001 in Cadaqués, Spain:

“The Hubble Telescope is able to tell scientists about the value of light coming from what is photographic. But if we have the sun, what is blocked out that is on the same periphery as you are? Don’t you think those scientists know that? They just don’t say anything because they know that it isn’t about nine planets, that what are the planets we do not see but feel the gravitational pull.”

“Now the plane of the Gods was an orbit like this [see diagram] that went outside the orbital plane. Their cyclical orbit was an elliptical orbit from this sun. It is called an elliptical plane.”

“And it is true, the legend you hear, that they mined for the gold to seed their great and ancient planet, the planet of the Gods, a greater planet, a planet much more advanced. And what did they need? One central thing was gold. And what was gold to them? Not crowns and jewelry and ornaments, but particle gold in their atmosphere to help capture the light of a distant sun in a cyclical orbit, that that sunlight could be held by the glimmer of gold and in their environment and in their atmosphere. No matter how far they were away from the central sun of this civilization, that gold captured precisely, like it does to this day without taint or without decay, the light. And so they re-created the atmosphere of the fifth plane of the pyramid, which is called the golden body.”

“So they came here to mine gold, because wherever you find a watery planet you will find gold. If you don’t find a planet consumed in hydrogen — water, oxygen and hydrogen that make water, and air — you are not going to find gold. So this planet is rich in it. And why would gold be needed? To subsidize an atmosphere that goes to the elliptical from the sun so far out in space it takes 25,000 years to make a singular orbit.”

“What do you think of that? How can you exist in space as a planet and still have this body without a sun? But what if your atmosphere was made up of gold particles? I am talking about particles on the atomic level. And what if your atmosphere could reflect light, photons traveling through space at the speed of light, that gold as the perfect mirror could reflect consummate light into your atmosphere no matter how far from your central sun you are in your elliptical orbit? Twenty-five thousand years it takes. It takes one year for this Earth to orbit around one seasonal polar plane to the sun, and you call it seasons. But what if it took 25,000 years? And what I find so amazing about that is that it takes exactly 25,000 years for the Earth rotating in its seasons to see the stars in the heavens. It would take 25,000 Earth orbital years to see the precession of the stars in the window of your night sky.”

“Why is it so important what you call immortality? Well, the Egyptians understood that 10,000 years ago. They understood it 25,000 years ago. And there were two ice ages in between.”

“I am talking about an immortal gene that is now found out in discovering the human genome. So it is not as if I have invented this immortal gene, but I talked about it twenty-two years ago before it was ever discovered in science. So how do we know that we are fathered and mothered by Gods? Because of that gene.”

“Now you know what that gene has the capacity of doing? Allowing itself to take a long elliptical orbit and to watch the precession of the stars in all of their houses in a whole lifetime that begins with 25,000 years.”

“And it is true, the legend you hear, that they mined for the gold to seed their great and ancient planet, the planet of the Gods, a greater planet, a planet much more advanced.”

— Ramtha

April 5, 2001

Excerpt from the Book:

Rediscovering the Pearl of Ancient Wisdom, A Master’s Reflection on the History of Humanity, Part II (JZK Publishing, a Division of JZK, Inc.).

Copyright © 2002 JZ Knight

Note~ i was beckoned from all this, to look again and review and re-examine information pertaining to the real possibilities of a future reunion with what has been called Earth's (big) twin?

this was a good start and review for me

Last edited by giovonni; 24th September 2010 at 23:17.

12. Link to Post #69
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greetings~

Nukes and Top Officials Cat Out of Bag

note - this is a follow-up from James newsletter report on

U.S. Nuclear Weapons Have Been Compromised by Unidentified Aerial Objects

Subject: NUCLEAR SITE ARTICLE FROM KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW JERSEY

THE NATIONAL PRESS CLUB IN WASHINGTON CONFIRMS UFO PRESENCE AT OUR NUCLEAR
    SITES.

Consider it the second barrel of the double-barreled shotgun, or the "two" of
    the proverbial "one-two punch"; the first being Leslie Kean's new book, UFOs:
    Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record and now the upcoming
    press conference being co-hosted by researcher Robert Hastings and former
    missleer (Minuteman I launch officer - Deputy Missile Combat Crew Commander) Bob
    Salas.

Hastings writes:

"Declassified U.S. government documents and the testimony of more than 120
    former or retired military personnel have established, beyond doubt, the reality
    of ongoing UFO incursions at American nuclear weapons sites. While most of the
    incidents apparently involved mere surveillance, in a few cases a significant
    number of nuclear missiles suddenly and simultaneously malfunctioned, just as
    USAF Security Policemen reported seeing disc-shaped craft hovering nearby.

On September 27th, during a press conference at the National Press Club in
    Washington D.C. , six former U.S. Air Force officers and one former enlisted man
    will reveal their own dramatic experiences involving UFOs at nuclear weapons
    sites. One of them, former Minuteman missile launch officer Robert Salas, is
    co-hosting the event with me. We hope to draw worldwide media attention to this
    vital issue by presenting the testimony of highly-credible individuals who
    witnessed extraordinary encounters which have officially been kept secret for
    decades.

Five of these veterans were rigorously screened by the Air Force and authorized
    to launch or otherwise work with Weapons of Mass Destruction. Of the remaining
    two, one headed-up a USAF communications center where he learned of UFO activity
    at ICBM sites; the other witnessed a UFO directing laser-like beams of light
    down into a major military base—including the nuclear weapons depot, according
    to the radio chatter he overheard.

At long last, all of these witnesses are coming forward to say that, as
    unbelievable as it may seem to some, UFOs have long monitored and sometimes
    tampered with our nukes. If ever there were a front page story, this is it.

At the press conference, Mr. Salas and I will be asking simple questions: Why do
    UFOs continue to appear at nuclear weapons sites, decade after decade? What
    might these incursions indicate about the intentions and goals of those who
    presumably pilot these craft? Why has the U.S. government chosen to keep the
    American public, and people everywhere, in the dark about these dramatic
    developments? Hasn´t the time come to speak the truth?

The purpose of this short article is to introduce, in alphabetical order, the
    individuals who will participate in the upcoming event:

Dwynne Arneson, retired USAF Lieutenant Colonel, was the Officer-in-Charge at
    the Malmstrom AFB, Montana, Communications Center in 1967, when he read a
    classified message concerning the sighting of a UFO hovering over one of the
    base´s Minuteman I Launch Facilities (silos), just as several missiles
    mysteriously malfunctioned. Although Arneson can not recall the designation of
    the missile "flight" mentioned, researchers now know that two UFO-related
    full-flight shutdowns—involving 10 missiles each—took place at Malmstrom in
    March of that year, at Echo and Oscar Flights.

Bruce Fenstermacher, retired USAF Captain, was a Minuteman III missile launch
    officer (Missile Combat Crew Commander) stationed at F.E. Warren AFB, Wyoming in
    1976. His Security Alert Team reported a cigar-shaped UFO hovering low over his
    launch capsule, then ignored a direct order to pursue the object after it raced
    away and began moving from missile to missile in his flight. Fenstermacher´s
    squadron´s missile crews were briefed about the incident and told never to
    discuss it with anyone.

Charles Halt, retired USAF Colonel, was the Deputy Base Commander at a joint
    Anglo/American airbase, RAF Bentwaters, in 1980. Among other events, Halt
    observed a disc-shaped UFO directing beams of light down into the base, at one
    point near the nuclear Weapons Storage Area (WSA), according to several Security
    Policemen on duty there.

Patrick McDonough, retired U.S. Navy Intelligence Command Master Chief, was a
    U.S. Air Force geodetic surveyor at Malmstrom AFB in 1966. A disc-shaped UFO
    briefly hovered some 300-ft. above his team as they worked at a
    newly-constructed missile silo. They fled the scene, rolling their truck in the
    process. A Montana State Policeman responding to the accident told the team that
    some 20 UFO reports had been made that night by civilians living in the area.

Jerry Nelson, former USAF 1st Lieutenant, was an Atlas-F missile launch officer
    (Deputy Missile Combat Crew Commander) at Walker AFB, New Mexico in 1964. His
    security guards reported a UFO silently hovering over the Site 9 launch capsule
    on half-a-dozen occasions over the period of a month or so. The object directed
    a spotlight onto the missile, frightening the guards. Nelson´s reports to the
    base command post were seemingly ignored at the time, however, evidence has come
    to light suggesting that the incidents were classified Top Secret.

Bob Salas, former USAF Captain, was a Minuteman I launch officer (Deputy Missile
    Combat Crew Commander) at Malmstrom´s Oscar Flight, on March 24, 1967, when all
    of his missiles dropped-off alert status—malfunctioned—just as one of his guards
    reported a UFO hovering over the Launch Control Facility´s security fence gate.
    Salas and his missile commander, now-retired Col. Fred Meiwald, were debriefed
    about the incident and asked to signed non-disclosure statements by an agent
    from the Office of Special Investigations (OSI). Meiwald has confirmed that,
    shortly after the malfunctions occurred, a two-man Security Alert Team was sent
    out to one of the flight´s missile silos to investigate a tripped alarm there.
    Upon approaching the site, the team saw a second (or the same) UFO hovering near
    it, whereupon they became frightened and quickly returned to the Launch Control
    Facility."
    Special thanks to the American Chronicle.

KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW JERSEY

WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG
    Last edited by giovonni; 28th September 2010 at 22:59.

13. Link to Post #70
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Sympathetic Resonance
    and
    The Law of Attraction

"Understanding sympathetic resonance and the law of attraction will help in depersonalizing and coping with the many changes that will occur during the vibrational lifting...You are all known throughout the universe by your vibration. Your vibration consists of your attitudes, and beliefs about the world in which you live. This has all been formed through experience, and the attitudes, emotions and beliefs gained from these experiences cover many planes and many dimensions. They are held within what is known as your auric field.

All thought has vibration. Unconditional love, joy and peace are thoughts of the highest vibration. Fear, anger, jealousy, etc., are thoughts of the lowest vibration. There have been many wounds, traumas, and wrong conclusions from past experiences which have allowed many lower vibrational attitudes and emotions to be held within one's fields, mixed in with the higher vibrational attitudes and emotions, the truth of one's being. The combination or mixture of the lower vibrational with the higher vibrational attitudes and emotions together establishes one's vibration.

Those who have healed and released the past and choose to express lovingly, joyously and harmoniously are very high vibrational beings. On the contrary, those who choose to express fear, anger and disharmony are very low vibrational beings. There are a lot in-between and occasional expressions from the highest to the lowest in everyone, yet the majority of the time one usually chooses to express predominantly from the same vibration or level of consciousness.

Sympathetic attraction is when people resonate at the same vibration and are attracted to each other. They will feel an attraction to each other because they are in vibrational sympathy. They are often divine mirrors for each other, reflecting everything they love and hate about themselves. People seldom own the reflection, and so they blame the other; yet if you were attracted to each other and came together through sympathetic resonance, you both share the same attitudes and emotions to one degree or another. The law of attraction states that we magnetize people and events into our daily lives according to our consciousness. There is another law known as the law of repulsion, which states that we will repel those who are of dissimilar or unlike attraction.

So what does this all have to do with vibrational lifting? You are all being vibrationally lifted. Some are moving much faster than others. People will come and go in your lives because you no longer in sympathetic resonance.

In some cases, the law of repulsion will make it hard or even impossible to be around some friends, family members, and lovers. There will be some friends who will continue in your lives, and your new vibration will also attract other new friends. The friends that are true will always be there. They may not understand some of what your going through, but they will continue to be your friends.

Your biological family will remain, yet family will have a whole new meaning.Your definition of family will continue to expand, taking in new members in a spiritual family. Even the word home will take on a new meaning. Eventually all humanity will be your family, and beyond that the universal family comes into play, which may include friends on other planes and dimensions as well. Your home, which was limited to a piece of land on it, extends its boundaries, and Earth becomes your new home. this all comes with an expansion in consciousness and a vibrational lifting.

Those of higher vibration will seek out others of like mind. They will seek out high vibrational places where the psychic turbulence and lower vibrational attitudes and emotions and lower vibrational attitudes and emotions of social consciousness do not intrude upon their own consciousness. Most of these places are in nature or in sanctuaries that have established the Higher Consciousness and Energy necessary to allow them to expand in consciousness and feel higher vibrations of pure, unconditional love, joy, peace and freedom. There will be those who come to these places to remember, to recharge and rejuvenate their souls, and take it back to the cities.

There will also be those for whom, though they may enter the cities from time to time in service or for their material needs, the cities will not be their homes. They will choose to remain away from the cities, no matter what the cost, for their priorities and values are different. They know that consciousness is the one eternal gift valued beyond any Earthly treasures. They will gather together. Living loving, joyous, peaceful life in freedom in a location that is supportive to an expanded consciousness is their first priority. These people are of very high vibration. They are lovers of life; they will be mystic, the visionaries, and will have the contacts of which many dreams.

It is said that many are choosen, yet few choose. These are the ones that did choose; thus they will be rewarded by the very Source itself, along with those in service to Source. They will be lifted and healed, and heavens shall open for these courageous, steadfast souls. They will become the hands and feet of GOD."

from

BECOMING GODS II
    Interdimensional Mind
    Earth Changes and The quickening
    UFO's Their Origins and Intentions

CAZEKIEL
    as received by
    James Gilliland

Wave Form Dynamics
    What Vibration Is~ "To know the mechanics of the wave is to know the entire secret of Nature." Walter Russell
    Last edited by giovonni; 2nd October 2010 at 20:47.

14. Link to Post #71
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

October 1st~ i witnessed a wonderful sky-watch last night ~ under a beautiful indian summer -fall sky

The Seven Sisters were beaming down their loving energies upon us

The latest from James

15. Link to Post #72
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Reminder~ to tune into James weekly radio show ~ on the BBS radio.com

This week:
    Saturday October 2nd
    on As You Wish Talk Radio
    8pm Pacific Time
    11pm Eastern Time
    airing on Station 1

www.bbsradio.com

Captain Robert Salas
    Retired Air Force captain

Captain Salas graduated from the Air Force Academy and spent seven years in
    active duty from 1964 to 1971. He also held positions at Martin Marietta and
    Rockwell and spent 21 years at the FAA. In the Air Force, he was an air traffic
    controller and a missile launch officer as well as an engineer on the Titan 3
    missiles. He testifies about a UFO incident on the morning of March 16, 1967
    where 16 nuclear missiles simultaneously became non-operational at two different
    launch facilities immediately after guards saw UFOs hovering above. The guards
    could not identify these objects even though they were only about 30 feet away.
    The Air Force did an extensive investigation of the incidents and could not find
    a probable cause. At a debriefing about the incident, an officer from the Air
    Force Office of Special Investigations required him to sign a non-disclosure
    form and told him that he was not to talk about the event to anyone including
    his family or other military staff. At a time during the Cold War when minor
    technical anomalies were openly communicated amongst the staff, this incident
    was not and to this day Captain Salas thinks this to be very unusual.

Taken from: HeraldTribune Blog
    Salas, whose story is also cited in Leslie Kean's compelling New York Times
    bestseller UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record,
    says he has "no high expectations" for this event, either. Nor does he share any
    of Kean's enthusiasm for jump-starting a new scientific study of the Great
    Taboo.

"Unless our government comes forward and makes an official statement that this
    phenomenon is real, that there's something to it, there's just no way we're
    going to generate political support for a new study," Salas says.

"There is excessive secrecy in government. And nobody likes excessive secrecy,
    because that obviously leads to abuses. And that is the political connection to
    the UFO phenomenon. Even if (Kean) gets a new study going, it's going to bump
    into the well-entrenched secrecy committee and you're going to wind up with a
    regurgitation of the Condon report." (If you don't know about Condon, nevermind,
    it's a long story.) "And we'll wind up right back where we started.

Go to www.bbsradio.com station 1 8pm pst
    Last edited by giovonni; 2nd October 2010 at 21:33.

16. Link to Post #73
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greetings~
    this is a recent UFO/ET Article submitted to UFO DiIGEST by Michael Knight

in regards to -

"Are We Being Set Up For Contact?"

UFOs Make Mainstream Fun

by Michael Knight

Why is the Main spin Media suddenly covering stories related to UFOs and aliens from space?

Are the Washington Post, Fox News, the UK Daily Telegraph and Live Science (among others) setting us up for some event in the near future?

Whatever the reason, a press conference in Washington DC this week (Sept 27 2010) where former military personnel revealed (not for the first time) that aliens had turned off nuclear missiles in their silos decades ago, at least go t their attention.

However, as always, they treated the subject flippantly, ignoring the ramifications of nuclear missiles having been switched off in both the United States and Russia, opting instead for the dismissive, debunking or semi-humorous approach.

LiveScience “Bad Science Columnist” Benjamin Radford did a really bad job of debunking the issue by saying “Instead of any new evidence or real proof they offered merely a rehashing of old, discredited reports that didn't yield any significant evidence when they were originally reported decades ago. “

Who was it that did the discrediting that Radford refers to? Officials of course – the ones who have the most to lose, but the most to gain (from their perspective) by claiming there is “no significant evidence.” That's the first sign of a cover-up in progress, and Radford and his ilk help them out immensely by doing their own discrediting.

Strange (Not) that former military personnel who actually had these experiences of being there when the nukes were turned off, are not considered credible people – but their superiors (and the Radford's of the press) supposedly are.

The Washington Post's John Kelly took a slightly different approach. He didn't exactly debunk the event, but in a non-committal way, he reported covering the press conference (which Radford apparently did not) and at least took the trouble to report who was there among the credentialed journalists who attended.

Under a rather silly headline “UFO Visits? Hmmmm. Cookies? Yummm,” he said “I flipped through the legal pad on which we attendees were asked to write our names. One person from UFO Magazine. Two people from the Epoch Times. Someone from the Kyodo News of Japan. Representatives from Stars and Stripes, WTTG (Channel 5), the Daily Telegraph of London and The Washington Post (me). And a "John Bailey" from the House Armed Services Committee.”

The quotes around “John Bailey” are a clue that Kelly thought the guy might be using a false name. The cookie reference was his way of saying journos like free stuff, such as booze and food. On this occasion, food (cookies) was the bait that got him there. The story, well, he wasn't going to admit that over 100 military people who have sworn that they've had experiences with UFOs were actually telling the truth...oh no...let's not do that!

Instead, he said “Most of the witnesses had not seen anything, just spoken to someone who had seen something. ("I said, 'Make sure nothing comes inside the perimeter fence,' " said Robert Salas, who at the time was at Maelstrom Air Force Base in Montana.)”

This happens to be the same Robert Salas who is referred to in the documentary “Contact Has Begun” (which actually shows UFOs doing amazing “power-ups” over James Gilliland's sanctuary near Mt Adams in Washington state).

Nor does Kelly mention that Salas has been prepared to give sworn testimony to Congress that he was on duty deep in a missile silo when the missiles simply went off-line. The person he spoke to was above ground, on guard duty, telling Salas that there was a very strange airborne vehicle hovering overhead.

Kelly does at least report that a few of those at the press conference certainly had had personal experiences. “The UFO that Bruce Fenstermacher saw in 1976 near Warren Air Force Base in Wyoming was shaped like "a pregnant cigar." He said that the day after his sighting he approached an officer to ask what had happened.

"He said: 'It's Top Secret. It didn't happen.' I wanted to say, which is it? Top Secret or it didn't happen?"

“Hmmm.” writes Kelly – which is non-committal, yet leaves the intended impression that there are more questions to be asked. Not that the “mainstream” media will do that.

Moving on....if you're not aware that the United Nations has plans to become the pre-eminent and unelected governing body on this planet, then it's almost a certainty that you didn't know they have an Office for Outer Space Affairs as well. Did you? (Did anybody?).

Did you know they've just appointed “an obscure Malaysian astrophysicist to act as Earth's first contact for any aliens that may come visiting.”

Her name is Mazlan Othman, and she believes the recent discovery of hundreds of planets around other stars has made the detection of extraterrestrial life more likely than ever before - “and that means the UN must be ready to coordinate humanity’s response to any first contact.”

OH! Really? The unelected UN is “the one” to act as intermediary between our world and theirs? The UN believes there are aliens out there?

Well, no, at least not officially – even though they have an Office for Outer Space Affairs.

“Professor Richard Crowther, an expert in space law and governance at the UK Space Agency (say what? An “expert?” In “space law and governance?”) and who leads British delegations to the UN on such matters, said: “Othman is absolutely the nearest thing we have to a ‘take me to your leader’ person. (Ban Ki Moon? Obama? Putin/Medvedev? John Keys? Rambo? Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith?) However, he.....suggests, even if we do encounter aliens in the flesh, they are more likely to be microbes than anything intelligent.”

How intelligent is that comment?

And since when did we need an “expert” in space law?

Are these laws that we're going to impose on the microbes out there? Or are they laws that those from out there are imposing on us at secret meetings (See Youtube here https://youtube.com/watch?v=YGpWdqd8mRs ) around the globe? Such as - “you ain't going anywhere until you quit your stupid wars and empire building, because with an attitude like that, you deserve to be stuck in quarantine here on Earth for another 50 thousand years...”

No wonder it's called the Prison Planet – for violent offenders.

Robert Salas, [on Youtube here https://youtube.com/watch?v=YqzoC3QPI_E]
    Bruce Fenstermacher [ on Youtube here https://youtube.com/watch?v=xnUg-g1Hpxw
    h

About the Author:

Michael Knight has been a reporter, writer and documentary director since 1960 He is editor of the Internet newsletter, Earth Change Report, and Director of the documentary, “Contact Has Begun.”

Source:
    http://www.ufodigest.com/article/ufo...mainstream-fun
    Last edited by giovonni; 4th October 2010 at 20:41.

17. Link to Post #74
    Norway Avalon Member chelmostef's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 292 posts

Wow, Gio, what you have put together is quite amazing.... Just have to work out what it all means... I guess life has no boundaries..

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chelmostef For This Post:

Eram (22nd September 2012), giovonni (9th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #75
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Smile Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

The latest from James newsletter~ A very touching song by the son of the man who said ''peace can last forever''

20. Link to Post #76
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greetings

Here's an interesting CNN interview (video) follow-up to last week's National Press Club conference.

from
    https://youtube.com/user/MrSon2k

Last edited by giovonni; 8th October 2010 at 21:15.

21. Link to Post #77
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greetings ~
    The latest from James newsletter~ here's a link to a recent interview
    from
    The VoiceAmerica™ Talk Radio Network - The World Leader in Live Internet Talk Radio

Awakening to Conscious Co-Creation
    with host Peter Tongue

CONTACT HAS BEGUN!
    Something amazing is unfolding in the sleepy little town of Trout Lake in Washington State. CONTACT HAS BEGUN! Something grand is unfolding, everyone is feeling it, millions know of it, yet just what is it. James Gililand will describe the UFO phenomena that occur at his ECETI ranch and the nature of the different types of ships that show up. James will explain why it is so important to focus on the spiritual nature of these contacts and how we can communicate with higher dimensional beings from many star systems. James will also discuss the current planetary situation, the shifts that are taking place and how we can best prepare ourselves for what is to come. James' property, ECETI Ranch, is a hotbed of UFO activity and is open to the public with prior notice. This is a wonderful opportunity to connect directly with a highly experienced UFO specialist. For more information visit: www.eceti.org

here's the link to The VoiceAmerica™ program
    http://www.voiceamerica.com/voiceame...aspx?aid=49092

22. Link to Post #78
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greetings ~ the latest from James newsletter

"As we speak the skies overhead are filled with toxic trails people are getting
    sick upper respiratory, gastrointestinal and severe joint and muscle pain all
    the by-products of chemtrails, barrium, aluminium, and other toxic chemicals and
    biologicals indentified in the chemtrails. Look at what others are saying and
    watch these movies as well as listen to the interview on C to C.

Last night I listened (in part) to an extraordinary and lengthy Coast to Coast
    radio interview with the makers of a new video about chemtrails: "What in the
    World are They Spraying," which is just about to premier in theaters.
    http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2010/10/11. Two young men have done most of
    the filming and Edward Griffen is the producer and helping them launch the film
    (he wrote Creature from Jeckel Island - I very much respect him, in fact he's
    one of my modern day heros). His official website is:
    http://www.realityzone.com/un.html. Trailer of new documentary below. Film
    being premiered in Atlanta this month. I've bought a copy and will receive it
    once film is officially out.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=-zjtI6yn43Y
    Hopefully, this film will break through people's denial!"

23. Link to Post #79
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Greetings
    The latest from James newsletter

"I like it when the police come 2 hours later and say nothing to see here, cant
    be substantiated move on folks. Notice no radar return pretty standard"

The mysterious objects seen pass over Manhattan had Big Apple residents looking up.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/...#ixzz12MQMTJGY
    Last edited by giovonni; 14th October 2010 at 18:52.

24. Link to Post #80
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Recently from VoiceAmerica's Awakening to Conscious Co-Creation
    with Peter Tongue

Peter Tongue Talks with William Henry on ECETI

and his book~

Freedom's Gate - Light Body Activation

The mighty Capitol Hill, in the tradition of all holy hills has a temple atop its mount. The Capitol Building is a Temple of Transformation that uses sacred architectural principles to create a magnificent space where heaven and earth unite. It is a STARGATE! Author and investigative mythologist, William Henry will reveal his findings about the Capitol Building and then expand the discussion to include the deepest human yearning; to ACTIVATE the LIGHTBODY, in the same way that Jesus experienced in the TRANSFIGURATION. This is our Sovereign rite as human beings and William will illustrate, using examples, how the ancients created the structures necessary to assist us on this sacred journey. William shares with us, his extraordinary journey as he seeks lost secrets, mystical symbols and forbidden knowledge. He invites us on a quest to reveal the lost codes and symbols that will provide keys to unlock the amazing power within us. Visit: www.williamhenry.net

listen here;
    http://www.voiceamerica.com/voiceame...aspx?aid=49103

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 1819 FirstFirst 1 4 14 54 104 504 1004 1819 LastLast